Doc Vincent Entertainment--WV's Premiere Wedding DJ

The Entire East Coast

The most complete Wedding Specialist in WV

With 27+ years & over 1,200 Weddings, I am THE most complete Wedding DJ in The WV area. Your happiness is my main goal. I take great pride in every wedding I do to ensure that your big day is the BEST ever! Just take a look below at these brides. Call me today! 304-366-7625 All my best, Doc

Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

The Entire East Coast (304) 366-7625

My BEST & worth every penny vendor

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Lora H

We wanted to make a good choice about who to book for a DJ. Per Megan at Lakeview Resorts recommendation, we spoke with Doc Vincent. He is also doing her wedding. Neither my husband nor I were very specific on the music we wanted, but we wanted someone who could run the evening... Read More without us thinking about anything. We booked Doc after talking to him on the phone just once because he seemed absolutely perfect! Doc was incredible thorough. His attention to detail was very impressive as well and his kindness and professionalism. He was so on he ball and he put us at ease immediately. His voice was amazing and our guests where included in every aspect of our day because of Doc. The way he managed everything and kept a flow to the day was just perfect. He was on top of the everything at the reception and maximized our dancing time while still getting all of the extra dances and various events throughout the reception done. We would definitely recommend Doc. He even added in a up-lighting package that made our room look so wonderful. Our guests and family loved him. If you are looking for someone that is going to really go above and beyond for you then Doc is the guy to get!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jessica C

DJ Doc is absolutely amazing, and highly recommended! There was no question of who my husband and I wanted at our wedding for a DJ. Two years prior to our own wedding, my husband's sister used him at her wedding. He was excellent! Dealing with him for our own made planning our... Read More wedding day a breeze and less stressful! He handles all the details and helps you organize your day of so that everything is perfect! He even has so many helpful suggestions you may not have thought about and helped me organize surprises so it all went well. Our guest noted how great he was and that he kept them dancing all night. Not only is he a fabulous DJ but an amazing person. He's very easy to talk to and very accommodating. He truly makes sure your day goes smoothly and that its all about you and your significant other. He truly is the best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 jhumpa m

" I wish it was possible to give Doc Vincent more than five stars. He was AMAZING! Doc was our DJ and wedding ceremony & reception coordinator! He is unbelievably great! Doc was communicative and excellent at his job. He quickly responded to all out emails and phone calls in the... Read More months and weeks leading up to my wedding, and when it came down to the day, he was so engaging as our emcee & he took care of the ceremony too.Doc's so good at his job as a DJ, that friends and family are still raving about Doc to this day (months later). Doc is so friendly and his attention to detail is awesome. He ran the entire day for us perfectly! If you get the privilege to work with Doc Vincent, you should know you are extremely lucky. Thank you, Doc!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Jenin J

Doc was so easy to work with. From the very first correspondence, to our first meeting, several phone calls, and finally our wedding day Doc was amazing! His professional demeanor put me at ease from setting up until the end of the night, they keep us grooving to the music and... Read More the program moving. Thank you SO much! You truly are the best.

Reviewed on 2/17/2018

We had to plan our wedding from out of state. We came to Pittsburgh from San Francisco. We found Doc Vincent on TheKnot and called. He sent out information and when we called back to talk we booked that night. Doc was not just easy to talk to but you could instantly tell that he... Read More was a pro. He understood completely what we wanted and didn't want. From incredible up-lighting to our picky music list Doc was able to nail it all. I just can't say enough about how professional and what a breeze it was working with someone that really knows what he is doing and you can tell he genuinely cares about the happiness of his brides and grooms. Our family had the best day ever. We owe you a great deal of thanks Doc. You made it all the best!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Kay B

From the initial interaction to the last, this company is top-notch. I work full-time & my hours to dedicate to planning were limited. I arranged for most all communications to be via email. Doc Vincent, in booking, was incredibly understanding & helpful as we worked through my... Read More wants & budget. He came up with a custom package including all our desires & it was within our budget (Incredible). Once booked, we received our contract and questionnaires almost immediately. Three weeks before wedding we had our meeting and Doc covered EVERYTHING . The day of the wedding, he arrived, introduced himself to everyone, & got to work setting up the sound for our ceremony and reception. In all the hustle & bustle, he set up 2 sets of all his equipment, hauled it from the grove and to the lodge (NOT an easy feat), & set it all up in the venue for seamless entertainment. He was an excellent MC & our guests had so much fun! I cannot praise this company enough & I have enthusiastically passed his information along to my newly engaged friends & family. Doc - thank you for contributing to an extraordinary, unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Banahoski P

We had Doc last summer in July at Benton Grove. Doc was simply the best thing that we had for our day! He took care of our pre-ceremony music and entertained our guests and he also took care of the ceremony. It was seamless when we moved from the ceremony to cocktail hour and... Read More then into the full reception. Doc was just on top of everything. One of my bridesmaids didn't have a fork and Doc ran and made sure he got one for her, talk about attention to detail. His music was perfect and we even went over an extra hr. Professional, organized and when he says he makes your day worry free, he means it! thank you Doc

Reviewed on 2/14/2018

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Lily Q

My fiance' put me in charge one one thing and that was to get a good DJ. Well, Doc wasn't just good, he was fantastic!! He is the kind of guy that you want to have a beer with and when it comes time to take over and make sure things are going to run smooth he was just on point... Read More the entire day. We met with him before our wedding and we had a meeting and he covered everything. I mean he had things thought out we hadn't even considered. What a blessing. Our friends and family had such a great time and I believe it was mostly due to all the hard work and effort from Doc. He coordinated out every aspect of the entire day. We just let him run the show and he was perfect. And I don't think anyone is perfect but man he was just spot on. We had the up-lighting and if you hire Doc, get it! Worth every penny. I cannot thank Doc enough for making our day 1000000% incredible. If you can book him, this is the pro you want to have for your wedding.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 oscar j

I was very happy with every aspect of Doc Vincent performance.We had a very positive comment for this company. Doc is very communicative and very professional with his services.He always have a good behavior with clients.He response with clients & contac very quickly. He ran... Read More the entire day for us perfectly! If you get the privilege to work with Doc Vincent, you should know you are lucky enough. Thanks.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Sarzio S

Doc Vincent is the best wedding Dj that I ever had enjoyed.He is very much professional and well skilled with his services. He is NOT just a DJ. Doc coordinated out the entire day for us. From start to our last song Country Roads. He is enough for make a party rocking and chill... Read More mood.He so funny in work and easily can impress anyone.His music is just awesome and we had some very jolly compliments from our guests.We r highly satisfied with Doc.I will recommend Doc to everyone for any party. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alma A

Doc Vincent, what can I say but thank you for making our day. Your preparedness and the way you ran everything just blew us away. You promised to take all our worries away so we could enjoy the day and you did just that!! Your Up-Lighting was AWESOME!!! I highly suggest getting... Read More it. Your music was incredible and I just had the best day i could have ever hoped for. If you have the chance Doc is THE one you must have to make your day special. What an amazing guy!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Robert S

I hold Doc Vincent in the highest regard. He is a true professional in every sense of the word. There are a ton of DJ’s out there but I think only Doc can deliver the whole package. He was the glue that made EVERYTHING run so well for our wedding day. Leading up to it he was... Read More there with suggestions, help and he went so far above and beyond for us. His kindness and sincerity is so genuine and rare these days. You can just tell that he truly cares about his brides and what he does and this makes him what we think is THE BEST in the business! He coordinated every little detail for us and our ceremony was in a different location from the reception. It was no problem as he had 2 sets of equipment and made sure everything was on time and on point. I’m still getting rave reviews about Doc and he did our wedding in July of this year. Thank you again Doc. You are a true friend and we can’t thank you enough.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rober h

Doc Vincent Is not just a DJ. He is the ultimate wedding planner and personality that I’ve ever seen. Doc made our day absolutely perfect and I cannot thank him enough. His professionalism, kindness, positive attitude, humor and over all just awesomeness made our day exactly... Read More what we wanted. My advice is don’t cheap out and go for someone that doesn’t know what they’re doing. If Doc Vincent is available that’s who you want on your wedding day. I just can’t say enough things about what a wonderful job he did for us.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lelina w

Having Doc Vincent was THE BEST thing we did for our wedding. We had a destination wedding at Snow Shoe Resort in WV and we came from the Cleveland area and Doc made everything happen for us. He was instrumental in helping us plan the ceremony and reception. He made planning... Read More everything so easy and actually fun and stress-free. Even when I was being a crazy bride and asking questions two days before the wedding doc was right there to talk me through everything and to make even last-minute changes no problem at all. Doc is such a professional and such a good person. The day of he made sure everything stayed on schedule as planned and ran everything perfectly. Doc was absolutely nothing short of spectacular when it came to playing the music and keeping my husband and I dancing with our guests all night long.His up-lighting package that we got made the room absolutely stunning. I just cannot recommend Doc Vincent enough.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julia M

It's hard to actually write in a single review how much we loved having Doc as our DJ. We didn't get the chance to meet prior to the meeting so everything was over the phone and Facetime and he made us feel totally comfortable. He was so attentive to all the details we... Read More requested, and accommodated last second changes (day before!) without any trouble at all. The actual wedding went flawlessly - he kept the party moving, he transitioned into progressively more party-themed music throughout the night, and remembered every cue, introduction, and announcement! I am a perfectionist, and Doc gets a perfect 10/10 from me. And in case you're on the fence - GET THE FULL UPLIGHTING PACKAGE! It absolutely MADE the party! He transitioned the light color for our father/daughter dance, beautifully backlit the head table and bar, and had the entire reception hall set in soft lighting from the cocktail reception through last call. It was beautiful and everyone commented on how great the venue looked!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica K

Doc Vincent has been around for a long time and there is a reason, he is THE BEST! From helping me coordinate my ceremony to the reception, he was perfection and professionalism personified. He was able to run a very specific ceremony perfectly not letting one detail go over... Read More looked. When my venue coordinator dropped the ball Doc was there to make sure everything was taken care of. He went so far above what I would think he would do but he stressed he was my wedding coordinator and DJ. And he did deliver and then some. He checked on myself and husband during the entire event, Our guests just had nothing but rave things to say about Doc. Doc really cares and it shows! You can say someone is the best but after seeing over 12 wedding in 3 years, NO ONE can even come close to Doc Vincent! Trust me, you want and need Doc! Thank you Doc!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Rcoky H

Doc Vincent came highly recommended and he did not disappoint! He was there to answer question for months leading up to the big day. He never got tired of this nervous and very picky bride. He walked me through EVERYTHING. The ceremony and reception. His attention to detail and... Read More helping me make decisions impressed me sooo much! Doc is really a wedding coordinator and also an incredible DJ. His talent shines through and so does his genuine concern for making a wedding his top priority and perfect. I could not have dreamed that he was really this great but he was. His kindness and humor made such a difference, even when I called him the day of the wedding in the early morning he told me to take a deep breathe and relax and he would be there to be with me through each step and he was. I owe you more than just a thank you, you MADE MY DAY a DREAM come true! Thank you Doc! If you want the BEST you must get Doc Vincent.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mona L

Doc Vincent was AWESOME. He was very thorough and organized, had a really diverse music library, and was just fun to work with. He's more than a DJ- he truly facilitated the flow of the evening and made sure that my husband and I were happy the whole time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!... Read More Worth every penny and surprised he doesn't charge more. Doc thank you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nina v

Doc Vincent was my favorite vendor from our wedding! He was amazing at getting our guests up out of their seat and was very good at sticking with our timeline. At times, Doc had to become part of the catering staff, as our catering company wasn't ready for food or cake cutting... Read More and Doc made a point to get them out there helping us as soon as he could! I would trust Doc with my wedding 100 times over. He was so friendly, funny and personable. His voice is the best and we danced the entire night. Even my dad who never dances was doing air guitar, LOL. Doc you are AMAZING!! Thanks Doc!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 John J

I knew going into my wedding planning process that my vendor choice for DJ/MC would be near the top of my list in terms of importance. I also knew exactly who I wanted, as I work at a wedding venue and have seen countless vendors in all catergories. I knew for DJ/MC I needed Doc... Read More Vincent Entertainment and in hiring him, I made one of the very best decisions throughout my entire planning experience. My fiance is Hispanic and I knew we would want all kinds of genres of music played at our wedding. I also knew we wanted someone who would captivate my audience from the get go and keep them involved and entertained all night. This is exactly what we got with Doc. He listened to every request we had and executed the event flawlessly. He played songs that appealed to every last guest we had in attendance. We could not be more happy with his services. Our wedding ceremony and reception flowed smoothly from start to finish and we owe this to Doc Vincent. Doc, thank you for making our wedding day even more perfect than we had been dreaming of! You are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jesse s

There was nothing better than having Doc Vincent take care of our wedding ceremony and reception. His attention to detail was incredible. He was on top of everything all day long. We had such a great time that Doc played an extra 3 hours for our guests! He has everything down to... Read More a science. I've never seen anyone take e of a bride and groom and keep all of our guests informed the way Doc did. If you are looking for the BEST and he will handle it ALL! Thank you Doc!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mering S

I do not have one single negative comment about Doc Vincent. Our wedding this past Summer went off without a hitch. He is not only a master DJ but the master of ceremonies too. So Doc was able to our entire event apart from playing great music. He is truly a real WEDDING... Read More COORDINATOR! His organization skills are so top notch. I felt like I was being taken care of from day one of booking him. I have been to weddings where the DJ was terrible and or fell through on something and you would hear about it from different people, but we only had compliments on everything about our wedding including the music and how Doc conducted himself and the event and how he kept the event flowing and on time regardless of what occurred. So thank you Doc for everything. You cannot skimp on this part of your event so definitely hire Doc Vincent, he is REALLY amazing.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Julie L

I looked over a few of the other reviews from others brides before I wanted to leave mine on Doc. And with exception of 2 that I just thought seemed like possible bride-zillas, LOL, I felt the same way the other brides did. Doc went above and beyond for us. Our wedding was... Read More outside and we didn’t have the best weather. Doc was quick thinking and organized our guests and a plan to keep everyone happy and content while we tried to wait out the weather. Doc was making sure the quests had drinks, he kept them informed, music was always playing and I had so many compliments from friends and family that they had never seen a DJ do so much before. That was the main reason we went with Doc Vincent. He seemed to have more experience than anyone else and it seems he goes above and beyond for ALL of his brides and grooms. Kudos Doc. You are as good as everyone says you are and then some. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Holly M

My finance’ and I had been to probably 10 weddings in the last 2 years and we had seen a lot of what we liked and even more we didn’t like. When we spoke with Doc on the phone after getting his info. In the mail we knew he was our guy! Doc was able to incorporate everything that... Read More we wanted from several different weddings that we went to and liked. He was kind and very patient. You could just tell he wanted us to be happy. And we just can’t say enough positive things about Doc. He really has a gift for what he does. His timing, announcing, directing us and our guests was perfect. You could just tell everyone was having such a good time and he kept us moving along never letting anything get stale or boring. Not everyone can do what he does or do it with as much enthusiasm and professionalism and still be so friendly and caring. Thank you again Doc for making our day one we will never forget!

Doc Vincent

With over 27 years in the wedding business, Doc Vincent is WV's #1 Wedding DJ & Reception Coordinator. Doc has performed and coordinated over 1,200 weddings from all over WV to as far north as NYC and south as Orlando. Doc takes great pride in his attention to detail. Nothing is ever over-looked. By having a special meeting with all of his brides before the big day along with unique wedding questionnaires and being available 24/7/365 for all of his brides, Doc can promise and deliver nothing but the highest quality in entertainment and direction. Doc is graduate of WVU with 2 degrees.