Charleston's Premier Wedding Videography Boutique

Dock House Digital specializes in innovative and compelling filmmaking for weddings and special events. Skilled in modern HD techniques, we can capture your important moments in a style that suits both your taste and personality. Our company was founded on the premise that wedding videos should actually be cool and creative, unlike many of today's wedding videos, and we love documenting each couple’s unique love story through timeless, emotion-filled imagery. As both the winner of Borrowed & Blue's 2017 Best Wedding Videographer Award and the 2016 recipient of the nationwide WeddiAwards Rising Star Award, we take pride in what we do and are always looking for ways to be cutting edge and a creative mogul in the cinematography world.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Charleston, SC (843) 743-3555

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Janelle C

Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. I struggled with the idea of hiring a videographer having already surpassed my budget for the wedding and having full photography coverage on contract. A few months before the wedding, my Reverend recommended Drew and said that he was... Read More the absolute best there is in Charleston, and he was right! I am so SO happy I had him film our day. He got every important moment from my father seeing me for the first time, my grandmothers, the special details we included in decor and our outfits, as well as capturing the speeches and our ceremony (vows). The highlight video and feature film he created combine all these special moments in a way that is unique, beautiful and engaging - nothing like traditional videos or anything else I have seen on social media. Not only is his work amazing, but he is such a nice person to work with. He took the time to answer all my questions early on and was attentive and easy going through the whole process. I never felt like there was a camera in my face, or that it was intrusive. If you are not sure you want to spend the extra money on a video for your wedding, go to Drew's social media sites and watch his videos. You'll be convinced to trust him with your wedding footage after watching. Trust me, it is SO worth it!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Ally P

I can’t begin to tell you how incredible our wedding video is. Drew is not only the best videographer ever, he is one of the nicest guys we have ever met. He is an extremely talented artist and it shows in his work. It rained our entire wedding day yet Drew didn’t complain one... Read More bit when we asked him to take shots on the white bridge at magnolia. All I was concerned with was his equipment getting ruined and all he was concerned with was making us happy. Our wedding video is something we will cherish forever and I am forever thankful we had Drew capture our day. He did it beautifully. I couldn’t recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Kelly T

Drew was absolutely incredible to work with!! I have always wanted a videographer but was very particular in regards to how our wedding day was captured. When I came across Dock House Digital’s work, I immediately fell in love with how his cinematography so beautifully captured... Read More wedding day moments. Drew not only does fabulous work, but he is so easy to work with and timely with responses/getting the video finished. We had our highlight film within days after the wedding and the entire film less than 1 month after, which is incredibly impressive. We are so thrilled with the result, and would recommend Drew ten times over. Thank you DHD!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Alison C

I cannot say enough good things about Dock House Digital. Drew was absolutely fabulous and went above and beyond my expectations. If you are on the fence about having a videographer..DO IT! Also hire DREW! Not only is his work outstanding, he sent me my highlight film TWO DAYS... Read More after my wedding! Just when I was feeling sad that the big day came and went.. Drew sent me the video to help me relive the best day of my life. My feature film was sent less then 3 weeks after the wedding. This is unbelievable service. Drew is professional, extremely accommodating, and super talented. I highly recommend him..he easily became one of my favorite vendors. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kay R

When planning a wedding you make hundreds of decisions. Perhaps the most important one is who will do the photography and videography. Because when all is sad and done, it is the photos and video that takes you back to the magical day. One decision we are so pleased with is... Read More selecting Drew Pond of Dock House Digital to video both our daughter’s weddings. Yes, we were so pleased with Drew’s talent in videoing our first daughter’s wedding that we didn’t hesitate a second in asking him to do our second daughter’s wedding! Drew is so responsive, professional and fun to communicate with during booking and planning. The wedding day I barely remember seeing him as he seamlessly blended in capturing every moment . What a treat to receive the highlight video email within 24 - 48 hours of the wedding! It takes you right back to all the feelings of the day, Just as you’re coming down from the wedding high a few weeks later, a perfectly packaged Dock House Digital box appears with DVD’s of the feature film, the cutest thumb drive ever and a very thoughtful thank you note enclosed. Once again your excitement soars as you relive all the memories of the day and see moments you missed the day of! How Drew captures all the moments of the day and edits them into a work of art is quite impressive. He even selects the perfect music to enhance the video! As a mother of the bride, you want to surround yourself with professionals that get the job done so all you and the happy couple have to do the day of is ENJOY with zero stress. Dock House Digital certainly provided that for us and gave us a lifetime memory to relive every day. Gotta admit I’ve watched the video every day for months and see something new every time !

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Amanda E

Dock House Digital exceeded my expectations! On the day of my wedding Drew still came although he was getting over a head cold. Even under the weather he worked so hard and captured every important aspect of my wedding. The best part of it all, I woke up the next day to an email... Read More of my highlight video! He captured the day so perfectly and now I have an amazing wedding video that will take me back to that day for the rest of my life. If you are wanting a video of your wedding day you'll regret not going with Dock House Digital!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Amanda S

I cannot say enough good things about Dock House Digital. Drew was so incredibly easy to work with, and we barely knew he was there. Our day was captured perfectly without feeling like someone was recording it. This made it even more raw and natural. I would recommend him a... Read More million times over!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lauren E

Drew is amazing. I thought it couldn’t get any better after viewing our highlight film but then he sent the feature film and it completely transported us back to our special day! He captured everything so beautifully and he is extremely professional and so easy to work with! I... Read More would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lizzy M

Drew is absolutely AMAZING!!! I always really wanted to hire a videographer, but was concerned about the cost. Fortunately, Drew has a number of package options that made it an easy decision. Our video was so perfect!! Honestly I couldn't be happier with my whole experience... Read More working with Drew. And he got the video back to us in four days so we got to enjoy watching it over and over on our honeymoon! Dock House Digital is the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ally B

My husband and I got married last month in Portland, Maine. Having Drew there are our videographer was one of the best decisions we made! Before traveling to Maine to capture our wedding day, Drew did ample research on our venues, the area, and locations for some incredible... Read More footage. He arrived in town the day before the wedding and was able to get some amazing drone footage in the places that meant the most during our big day. Drew was extremely organized, professional, kind, and just a joy to work with. He was able to capture the essence of Maine, and all of the most important details of our wedding day, all in our highlight video. We have watched the video countless times since the wedding and will cherish it our entire lives. If you are considering investing in a videographer (which I HIGHLY recommend), Dock House Digital should be your first choice! Not only do they capture amazing footage in their hometown of Charleston, but will also travel to the places that mean the most to you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rebecca H

Y'all. HIRE THEM ASAP if you can, you will NOT REGRET it. Drew was so great with communication before and during the wedding. He sent my wedding highlight video to me less than 48 hours after the event and it is AMAZING. People rave about the video! He captured our day so... Read More perfectly and is truly talented. He created something we will cherish for a lifetime. He is talented, professional, and fun. Best in the business.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley F

I can't even find the words to describe what a pleasure it was working with Drew! I originally met him when he filmed my younger sister's wedding in Charleston. We were so in love with her video! I called him immediately when I got engaged to see if he would film my wedding in... Read More Virginia Beach. Well plans changed and we ended up getting married in Asheville, NC and he was more than willing to travel and film our destination wedding. I lost my father a few months before my wedding and Drew did an amazing job capturing the special memories we included my father in throughout the day. He is just so kind and so talented and our video is truly an amazing representation of the wide range of emotions and crazy amounts of fun we had on our big day. I cannot wait until the third sister gets married and he gets to finish filming our whole family!!! You should absolutely hire Dock House Digital no matter where your location. You WILL NOT REGRET IT! Thanks again Drew!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Amanda S

If you've seen any of Dock House Digital's videos, I don't have to tell you they're amazing - so I'll tell you things you may not already know. Working with Drew was wonderful, and it was obvious that our photographer and other vendors genuinely enjoyed working with Drew, too.... Read More We had our video within a matter of days after the wedding, which made it that much more special, particularly for our family members who weren't able to make it. Going with Dock House was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ashley Z

Drew is AMAZING! The video he put together brought our family and friends--and even people who didn't attend the wedding!!--- to tears. My husband and I got married in the middle of July and Drew had our video finished by the beginning of August. We really weren't sure if we... Read More needed a videographer, but after working with Drew we realized it was a complete necessity. Our video is one of our favorite keepsakes from the best day of our lives. Thank you Dock House Digital!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kathryn P

Drew at Dock House Digital is AMAZING! He was so easy to work with, very professional, and great at communicating. And he sent our wedding video to us so quickly after our wedding- it was such a fun surprise to get to watch the highlight film while on our honeymoon. His work is... Read More beautiful and classy. My husband and I are so happy to have this film to have and watch for the rest of our lives :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lisa D

We cannot say enough positive things about Drew! He was extremely professional, reliable, efficient and created the most beautiful video of our wedding. We initially hired a different videographer, which fell through and fortunately, Drew was there to save the day. He was so... Read More fantastic to work with and provided us with all necessary details. On the day of the wedding, I didn't even notice he was there! And, when we received the video in the mail, it was artfully packages and the quality of the video was incredible! I couldn't be more happy with him and the results. We would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Whitney T

Drew is absolutely wonderful to work with and has a real talent at capturing the beauty of a wedding day! We couldn't ask for a better video of our day and are so glad (and lucky) we had him there to capture every little detail. You will truly be cutting yourself very short if... Read More you don't snag Drew to film your day!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

After having looked through many videographers during our wedding planning process, we chose Dock House Digital! Drew Pond has an amazing talent, a quick turn around, and was a wonderful person to work with. You didn't even hardly know he was there during the wedding day. He... Read More captured some wonderful moments without being too invasive. We received our highlight video within a few days of the wedding and our complete wedding package without three weeks of the wedding! The videos turned out absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to have this as a way to remember our special day! A big thank you to Drew and the Dock House Digital team!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Abigail G

Drew is so talented. He captured all of the beautiful details of our wedding and had our extended video 2 days after our wedding day. We have watched it at least twice everyday since we received it. I am so happy we decided to do a videographer. If you are wondering if it is... Read More worth it, it is! Thank you Drew for your creativity and bringing our wedding day to life! We will forever cherish your amazing work.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Emma W

Drew at Dock House Digital is so good at what he does - he has a true gift for capturing the most important and special moments of a wedding day and then expertly editing them together for the finished product. Everything leading up to the wedding was very easy, and then on the... Read More wedding day Drew just did his thing as we went through the day. We got our highlight trailer the NEXT DAY and our full video (in the cutest packaging ever) about two weeks after the wedding, both of which were amazing quality. The music, the details, the cinematography, the editing were all absolutely perfect. I have been watching my video nonstop - I love it so much. I was lucky to have amazing vendors and Dock House Digital was no exception - best decision ever!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alivia L

After planning our wedding for almost 2 years, the videography was definitely one of the most important aspects. We hired Drew based on watching other wedding films hes created and he did not disappoint!! He had our highlight film to us within 2 days after our wedding and every... Read More single person that has watched the video has mentioned crying, how beautiful it was, and how well it was put together and edited! Not only did he produce an amazing video that clearly shows our extended version will be nothing short of perfection, he was very professional, helpful, and kind during the entire process!! If you are getting married in the Charleston/Myrtle Beach area, you HAVE to book Drew! My husband and I both agree it is one of the best decisions we have ever made!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Caroline D

Drew did a truly amazing job and I would STRONGLY recommend him to anyone! Not only were the videos he made among the highest quality I've ever seen (truly beyond our wildest dreams), but he completed them so quickly! We got the trailer video 2 days after our wedding and the... Read More full film within a month. Lastly and most importantly, Drew was a pleasure to work with. He is kind, professional, and somehow manages to be both everywhere and nowhere when filming (i.e. Not the least bit intrusive). Thank you so much Drew!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Brooke G

Often times I know brides will ask themselves if they really need a videographer at their wedding and the answer, in my opinion, is yes! We got married this May 2017 and we received our wedding highlight film only days after our wedding; it was so special to see the ceremony and... Read More reception from a perspective that as a bride, I would have never seen. The wedding day goes by SO fast and often times it's a blur, and I know that there were moments I may have missed but with Drew's documentation of the day, I feel like I never missed anything. The way in which Drew can compile the moments from the day into one seamless film with so much emotion speaks to his ability as a videographer. He is truly the best! From the actual ceremony and reception to all the small details - they were all captured! We were able to share our highlight film with our family and friends and all that watched were blown away with many happy tears. :) We cannot wait to receive our full length video.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Danielle G

If you are looking for a wedding videographer, Dock House Digital is the BEST in the business! Not only is Drew incredibly talented, he has the kindest spirit! Drew made planning a destination wedding a breeze. Any request that I had, he went above and beyond to accomplish! We... Read More just received our wedding film and we were blown away! Drew captured every detail of the wedding and every big and small moment in between!!! Selecting Drew as our videographer was literally the BEST decision we made throughout the planning process! We could never thank him enough for how perfectly he captured our day, and the many kindnesses he showed us through the planning process!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Taylor D

Drew Pond is incredible to work with. Dock House is truly a dream come true. I could not have asked for a better video. And Drew was amazing to work with from start to finish. Do yourself a favor and book Dock House!

Drew J. Pond

Our videography style is very unique and very different from other modern-day techniques. During the wedding day, we use a "fly on the wall" approach to filming so that you can enjoy your big day and truly live in the moment. You won't see some big film crew move in with massive equipment that is obtrusive and in the way--that's just not us. With over 10 years of experience, Drew has leant his talents to creative, commercial and independent projects, but wedding videography has always been his true passion. We've filmed over 300 weddings from Maine to Georgia and many lovely places in between