Charleston's Premier Wedding Videography Boutique

At Dock House Digital we provide creative & modern wedding films in the beautiful and historic Charleston, SC. We specialize in wedding and event videography in and around the Lowcountry, but serving clients nationwide.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Charleston, SC (843) 743-3555

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lauren F

I don’t even know how to begin to express our gratitude and adoration for Drew! From our first conversation over the phone – over a year before the wedding, I knew Drew was meant to be our videographer. As a destination bride, he had a way of putting me at ease 2000 miles... Read More away. Not to mention, he had my then fiancé crying with every video he watched from Drew, and we don’t even know the individuals in the videos! Drew’s creative eye and easy going nature made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the day of the wedding. All of our guests who caught a glimpse behind his camera during the evening could not help but emphatically compliment his work. Within 48 hours of our wedding, he already had our trailer complete, bringing all of our friends and family who were not present (and even those who were) to tears! When our completed video came, we were in tears reliving that amazing day. Plus, the music he chose was as if he had seen my spotify playlist! His work is truly amazing and we are forever grateful for his wonderful talent.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hayley B

Drew is an incredibly talented individual and provides the best wedding videos in all of Charleston. He is extremely professional, responsive, and goes above and beyond to deliver the highest quality product. I feel like I barely even saw Drew at the wedding, yet he must have... Read More been everywhere all at once because he captured so many amazing moments and details of our special day. We were on the fence about getting a videographer, but his fair pricing and high reviews made our choice to ultimately have a videographer easy and we are SO GLAD we did because the highlight trailer and feature film are videos we will treasure for the rest of our lives. It has been so special being able to share the highlight trailer with all of our family and friends and to be able to watch the video of our wedding over and over to relive the best day of our lives. We are so grateful to Drew for his hard work and quality product!! Not only was his work extremely high quality, but he provided the videos to us with very minimal turn around time. You will not regret using Drew as your videographer!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Emily B

Drew was so easy to work with and is a true artist. He captured all of those little moments I feel like could've been overlooked but that I now have to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Allyson K

Incredible work! Literally one of the best vendors I had at my wedding. I could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jess H

We just received our Highlight Trailer (4 days after our wedding, I might add!) and we are absolutely blown away! It is seriously more than we could've asked for. Everyone we've shown so far has happy tears. If it is any indication of how our longer feature film will be, we will... Read More be needing a ton of tissues! Drew and Chad have been amazing. When our wedding got postponed due to Hurricane Matthew, they rescheduled with no problem. Chad filmed the wedding and was so professional. One of our concerns was that a videographer might be invasive, but we barely noticed he was there. Meanwhile, he was capturing the most precious moments of our day and we didn't even realize it! If you are debating having a videographer at your wedding (like we were), STOP and book Dock House Digital.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Casey L

Do yourself a favor and book Dock House Digital NOW! When we were planning our wedding, Dock House Digital was the only videographer we wanted to book. If we couldn't book them, then we just weren't going to have a videographer. Dock House Digital is pure PERFECTION. Our videos... Read More turned out more amazing than we could have ever imagined. When your wedding day goes by so fast, you really can not remember everything from the day. We are so thankful to have our videos to look back on to relive the most amazing day of our lives. Do not miss out and book Dock House Digital now! You will not regret it. I promise.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Emily L

When we started the wedding planning process, we had been told that having a videographer would be so important - and looking back now, we know that all of our friends were right! We are so glad that we not only had a videographer, but a absolutely amazing one with Drew at Dock... Read More House! He worked with us to create a package, which we ended up adding on to at the last minute once we figured out our timeline, and he kept in touch throughout the process. Our preview video came back within a few days (even with a hurricane evacuation taking place) and then the beautiful package he put together for our final video was more than we could have asked for! It captured the day perfectly and we get so much joy from watching it and sharing it with our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cathy V

MAGICAL!!! STOP looking and book now - there is no one else like them! There really are no words to describe the breathtaking cinematography and composition of their film. All I can say is we never even saw Chad, but he was everywhere and captured the most innocent, precious... Read More fleeting moments of the most special day ever. Drew, don’t even know where to start. He gave us a priceless treasure, to relive over and over and we have dozens of times. To capture the great big love, tender moments of family and friends embracing the bride and groom is a gift like no other! Please do not miss the opportunity to book with them AND… get the drone, it is worth every penny! We are completely enamored by the footage that was taken over the ceremony, plantation and black river. It really is indescribable, almost like it was taken from a bird’s eye view – nothing short of breathtaking!! Pictures are a moment in time, film takes you back to relive the day anytime you want! We are so very grateful to have found Dock House Digital!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karolina Z

Drew is absolutely phenomenal! When we saw our sneak peek video, for the first time in the wedding process, I got emotional and cried. I can't stop watching the video. It is truly PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jenna L

I can't thank Drew enough for capturing our special day! He was more than pleasant throughout the entire process, and was professional and always quick to respond. He is also amazingly talented! He was there but not in the way at all the wedding day and has an incredible eye for... Read More what looks good. Thanks a million, Drew!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kristen S

Choosing Dock House Digital was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! He was so responsive throughout the entire planning process, and even went out of his way to meet with us on a holiday weekend! We absolutely love our wedding video, and are so grateful... Read More to Drew for capturing our special day so beautifully. Thank you for all of your hard work, Drew!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Micky K

Dock House was definitely one of the best decisions we made regarding wedding vendors. Drew was not only easy to work with, but the best blend of creative, laid-back, assertive and able to take direction. I loved having him at our wedding and the prices are not just reasonable... Read More but a downright steal compared to the final products he delivers!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lindsay L

Originally we weren't going to have a videographer but boy am I glad we changed our minds. Drew was absolutely incredible and so easy to work with. To be able to wake up a few days after our wedding, to an amazing highlight trailer was the best way to relive the day. We got... Read More our full footage less then a month after the wedding and it is amazing. All of our favorite moments were captured, and we feel so lucky to be able to view these memories for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Drew and his team! P.S. If you are having an outdoor wedding, the drone footage is INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Monica B

It was one month before our wedding that we decided to get a videographer. We were worried that everyone would be booked up since it was Memorial Day weekend, but thank goodness Dock House was available! Both of our videos are more than perfect! My mom even asked if we ended... Read More up with a videographer because she didn't see him at the wedding - He was THAT good! We got our trailer just three days later, and our DVDs not too long after that. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Erika v

Look no further for a wedding videographer. Drew, and his tremendous team FAR exceeded our expectations. On the day of the wedding, Chad (videographer) was able to capture all of the moments, both big and small. As someone who works in tv news, I know how much effort and... Read More talent it takes to shoot and edit well. We had hoped to simply have our ceremony and the toasts on camera, so we could watch them again down the road. Instead, Chad and Drew put together a story that takes me right back to the day. They are worth every penny. Thank you, Drew & Chad!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kaylee L

I cannot recommend Drew at Dock House Digital enough! We were very back and forth about hiring a videographer. It can seem like an easy thing to cut but you absolutely should not, and you absolutely should hire Drew. We had our highlight video two days after our wedding and it... Read More was INCREDIBLE. We still get teary eyed watching it. So many of our wedding guests (and friends and family who couldn't make it) commented on how much they loved the highlight film and how it looked like a high budget studio movie! Another important aspect for us was for it to not be blatantly obvious that there was someone filming our wedding...all of our guests commented that they either did not even know we hired a videographer or that Drew just felt like a natural part of the event. I truly cannot express how much we loved having Drew as a part of our day!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Laura M

Drew was very relaxing to work with! He was very sweet and did such a great job capturing our day!! Several people that saw our highlight trailer (and barely even know us) cried during it! Our wedding day was so special and it is great to have videos that do it justice! Thanks... Read More Drew, you are so talented. I would recommend dockhouse digital to any couple getting married!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We really enjoyed working with Drew! He was professional and attentive from start to finish. He is pleasant to be around and is great at what he does! We loved our highlight video, he managed to evoke emotion in us and others I know who watched it! The video was lively and... Read More fun to watch. We didn't want it to end! It was great to see the things we missed while being swept away with our day! I would recommend getting the longer video from the start, you will want it! We thought 15 minutes would be good, but we are now in discussion to add more minutes. You are awesome Drew! Thank you for your hard work and for giving us a great memory with this video!:) Stefany

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Tiphaine N

Drew was very professional and easy to work with. He made sure to capture all the best moments and made it into a beautiful movie for us to share with family and friends! Drew rocks and I refer everyone to him when asked about our video!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Samantha Y

We first were in-touch with Drew way before the wedding after seeing the work he had done for some of our friends and their weddings. We were blown away. Working with Drew up-front was awesome...his customer service and response time were excellent. He would respond to us... Read More almost instantly if we ever had a question. I first met drew as he arrived to the wedding venue the morning of the wedding. He was incredibly nice and quietly made his way around the entire venue, capturing the best shots, throughout the entire day/night. This was evident in the preview video he provided us with THE VERY NEXT DAY! All I will say is that it is still bringing everyone to tears...and that was just the preview! The shots captured and the detail of the video were phenomenal. I highly recommend Dock House Digital for any wedding or event - we are so thoroughly happy with everything we’ve seen so far! Daniel & Samantha Peters

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Alison H

Dock House Digital, specifically Drew, was by far the best wedding-planning-decision we made during the process. Initially, we were on the fence. Now, looking back, it was an exceptional idea and the best investment. His professionalism, timeliness, skills, and abilities far... Read More exceeded any expectation we had. He blended into the event wonderfully, people thought he was just an awesome guest! Thanks to his character and skills, we are able to relive our special day time and time again from his brilliantly made video. I recommend anyone to hire this exceptional artist

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Lauren H

My husband and I were originally on the fence about a videographer and even decided to cut it from our original budget. Then we found Drew through a friend and we immediately booked him for our April 2, 2016 wedding after telling him why we were on the fence and listening to why... Read More we needed him. Now, we regret ever thinking we didn't need him. Yes. Need! When we got our highlight video 36 hours after our wedding, we cried with joy and laughter reliving the blur of our wedding day. I don't even know how Drew did it. He captured things that I didn't even notice him at! That's a true professional. Not only is the product AMAZING, but Drew is so friendly to email with and speak to. When I saw him on our wedding day, he greeted me with a big hug and told me he was ready to go when we were. He was truly a special person just from his vibe. Drew, we cannot wait to see our full video and wish you amazing success as you continue with your career. Thank you for the memories you've given us for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Ashley M

We hired Drew as our videographer for an intimate wedding of 25. At first my husband thought I was crazy for hiring a videographer, but now he agrees that the investment was worth it. We cherish our wedding video and watch it regularly just to relive our day saying I do. I... Read More looked at several review sites and all indicated that Drew with Dockhouse Digital is the best in the business. Not only is he excellent at his craft (shooting and editing video), he is a wonderful person who is super helpful and creative. Since we were out of town we only got to meet with Drew once - a crash course into who we are and our wedding day plans. Drew showed us in that meeting that he cares about us as a couple and the details of our special day. He also offered a lot of great advice that we put to use on our wedding day. Following the wedding, I was overjoyed when Drew uploaded our highlight video within the week and then when I received a beautiful package from Drew a week before Christmas. Drew can even make a cardboard box beautiful - no joke. If you are looking for a talented, wonderful and creative wedding videographer, look no further - Drew is your guy.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Monica G

WE LOVE DREW. If you are looking for the perfect videographer to capture all your favorite moments with a quality and creative eye that will knock your socks off, then this is your guy. Drew was the best wedding vendor to work with hand down; easy to communicate with, great... Read More website and payment method and the day of; he was just so wonderful, warm and professional. I felt like we already knew each other when he walked in and then he was off in the background making sure he captured all the details. The video could not have been better; background music is perfect, it's not too long and dragged out and yet he was able to bring in all the best moments you want to replay; wedding vows, speeches, first dances, etc. We had a destination wedding so most of my family couldn't make the trip. We showed the video over thanksgiving and they were crying and saying how they felt like they were there with us just by watching it in our living room. That, is just magical to me, to have someone so talented as to recreate a moment in time to make those who were absent feel like they were there. Drew, thank you again; we are so happy to have you make our memories for us. Cheers to you and all the success you will have in your future. ~Love, Monica & Dustin

Drew was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

We absolutely love our wedding video. Drew did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments of our day. He was very professional and we barely noticed him there! We couldn't be happier with our wedding video!

Drew J. Pond

Our videography style is very unique and very different from other modern-day techniques. During the wedding day, I use a "fly on the wall" approach to filming so that you can enjoy your big day and truly live in the moment. You won't see some big film crew move in with massive equipment that is obtrusive and in the way--that's just not us. With over 10 years of experience, Drew has leant his talents to creative, commercial and independent projects, but wedding videography has always been his true passion. We've filmed over 250 weddings from Maine to Georgia and many lovely places in between.