Charleston's Premier Wedding Videography Boutique

Dock House Digital specializes in innovative and compelling filmmaking for weddings and special events. Skilled in modern HD techniques, we can capture your important moments in a style that suits both your taste and personality. Our company was founded on the premise that wedding videos should actually be cool and creative, unlike many of today's wedding videos, and we love documenting each couple’s unique love story through timeless, emotion-filled imagery. As both the winner of Borrowed & Blue's 2017 Best Wedding Videographer Award and the 2016 recipient of the nationwide WeddiAwards Rising Star Award, we take pride in what we do and are always looking for ways to be cutting edge and a creative mogul in the cinematography world. We hope to have the opportunity of capturing your love sto

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Charleston, SC (843) 743-3555

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lauren F

I don’t even know how to begin to express our gratitude and adoration for Drew! From our first conversation over the phone – over a year before the wedding, I knew Drew was meant to be our videographer. As a destination bride, he had a way of putting me at ease 2000 miles... Read More away. Not to mention, he had my then fiancé crying with every video he watched from Drew, and we don’t even know the individuals in the videos! Drew’s creative eye and easy going nature made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the day of the wedding. All of our guests who caught a glimpse behind his camera during the evening could not help but emphatically compliment his work. Within 48 hours of our wedding, he already had our trailer complete, bringing all of our friends and family who were not present (and even those who were) to tears! When our completed video came, we were in tears reliving that amazing day. Plus, the music he chose was as if he had seen my spotify playlist! His work is truly amazing and we are forever grateful for his wonderful talent.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alivia L

After planning our wedding for almost 2 years, the videography was definitely one of the most important aspects. We hired Drew based on watching other wedding films hes created and he did not disappoint!! He had our highlight film to us within 2 days after our wedding and every... Read More single person that has watched the video has mentioned crying, how beautiful it was, and how well it was put together and edited! Not only did he produce an amazing video that clearly shows our extended version will be nothing short of perfection, he was very professional, helpful, and kind during the entire process!! If you are getting married in the Charleston/Myrtle Beach area, you HAVE to book Drew! My husband and I both agree it is one of the best decisions we have ever made!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Caroline D

Drew did a truly amazing job and I would STRONGLY recommend him to anyone! Not only were the videos he made among the highest quality I've ever seen (truly beyond our wildest dreams), but he completed them so quickly! We got the trailer video 2 days after our wedding and the... Read More full film within a month. Lastly and most importantly, Drew was a pleasure to work with. He is kind, professional, and somehow manages to be both everywhere and nowhere when filming (i.e. Not the least bit intrusive). Thank you so much Drew!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Brooke G

Often times I know brides will ask themselves if they really need a videographer at their wedding and the answer, in my opinion, is yes! We got married this May 2017 and we received our wedding highlight film only days after our wedding; it was so special to see the ceremony and... Read More reception from a perspective that as a bride, I would have never seen. The wedding day goes by SO fast and often times it's a blur, and I know that there were moments I may have missed but with Drew's documentation of the day, I feel like I never missed anything. The way in which Drew can compile the moments from the day into one seamless film with so much emotion speaks to his ability as a videographer. He is truly the best! From the actual ceremony and reception to all the small details - they were all captured! We were able to share our highlight film with our family and friends and all that watched were blown away with many happy tears. :) We cannot wait to receive our full length video.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Danielle G

If you are looking for a wedding videographer, Dock House Digital is the BEST in the business! Not only is Drew incredibly talented, he has the kindest spirit! Drew made planning a destination wedding a breeze. Any request that I had, he went above and beyond to accomplish! We... Read More just received our wedding film and we were blown away! Drew captured every detail of the wedding and every big and small moment in between!!! Selecting Drew as our videographer was literally the BEST decision we made throughout the planning process! We could never thank him enough for how perfectly he captured our day, and the many kindnesses he showed us through the planning process!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Taylor D

Drew Pond is incredible to work with. Dock House is truly a dream come true. I could not have asked for a better video. And Drew was amazing to work with from start to finish. Do yourself a favor and book Dock House!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hayley B

Drew is an incredibly talented individual and provides the best wedding videos in all of Charleston. He is extremely professional, responsive, and goes above and beyond to deliver the highest quality product. I feel like I barely even saw Drew at the wedding, yet he must have... Read More been everywhere all at once because he captured so many amazing moments and details of our special day. We were on the fence about getting a videographer, but his fair pricing and high reviews made our choice to ultimately have a videographer easy and we are SO GLAD we did because the highlight trailer and feature film are videos we will treasure for the rest of our lives. It has been so special being able to share the highlight trailer with all of our family and friends and to be able to watch the video of our wedding over and over to relive the best day of our lives. We are so grateful to Drew for his hard work and quality product!! Not only was his work extremely high quality, but he provided the videos to us with very minimal turn around time. You will not regret using Drew as your videographer!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Emily B

Drew was so easy to work with and is a true artist. He captured all of those little moments I feel like could've been overlooked but that I now have to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Allyson K

Incredible work! Literally one of the best vendors I had at my wedding. I could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jess H

We just received our Highlight Trailer (4 days after our wedding, I might add!) and we are absolutely blown away! It is seriously more than we could've asked for. Everyone we've shown so far has happy tears. If it is any indication of how our longer feature film will be, we will... Read More be needing a ton of tissues! Drew and Chad have been amazing. When our wedding got postponed due to Hurricane Matthew, they rescheduled with no problem. Chad filmed the wedding and was so professional. One of our concerns was that a videographer might be invasive, but we barely noticed he was there. Meanwhile, he was capturing the most precious moments of our day and we didn't even realize it! If you are debating having a videographer at your wedding (like we were), STOP and book Dock House Digital.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Casey L

Do yourself a favor and book Dock House Digital NOW! When we were planning our wedding, Dock House Digital was the only videographer we wanted to book. If we couldn't book them, then we just weren't going to have a videographer. Dock House Digital is pure PERFECTION. Our videos... Read More turned out more amazing than we could have ever imagined. When your wedding day goes by so fast, you really can not remember everything from the day. We are so thankful to have our videos to look back on to relive the most amazing day of our lives. Do not miss out and book Dock House Digital now! You will not regret it. I promise.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Emily L

When we started the wedding planning process, we had been told that having a videographer would be so important - and looking back now, we know that all of our friends were right! We are so glad that we not only had a videographer, but a absolutely amazing one with Drew at Dock... Read More House! He worked with us to create a package, which we ended up adding on to at the last minute once we figured out our timeline, and he kept in touch throughout the process. Our preview video came back within a few days (even with a hurricane evacuation taking place) and then the beautiful package he put together for our final video was more than we could have asked for! It captured the day perfectly and we get so much joy from watching it and sharing it with our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cathy V

MAGICAL!!! STOP looking and book now - there is no one else like them! There really are no words to describe the breathtaking cinematography and composition of their film. All I can say is we never even saw Chad, but he was everywhere and captured the most innocent, precious... Read More fleeting moments of the most special day ever. Drew, don’t even know where to start. He gave us a priceless treasure, to relive over and over and we have dozens of times. To capture the great big love, tender moments of family and friends embracing the bride and groom is a gift like no other! Please do not miss the opportunity to book with them AND… get the drone, it is worth every penny! We are completely enamored by the footage that was taken over the ceremony, plantation and black river. It really is indescribable, almost like it was taken from a bird’s eye view – nothing short of breathtaking!! Pictures are a moment in time, film takes you back to relive the day anytime you want! We are so very grateful to have found Dock House Digital!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karolina Z

Drew is absolutely phenomenal! When we saw our sneak peek video, for the first time in the wedding process, I got emotional and cried. I can't stop watching the video. It is truly PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jenna L

I can't thank Drew enough for capturing our special day! He was more than pleasant throughout the entire process, and was professional and always quick to respond. He is also amazingly talented! He was there but not in the way at all the wedding day and has an incredible eye for... Read More what looks good. Thanks a million, Drew!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kristen S

Choosing Dock House Digital was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! He was so responsive throughout the entire planning process, and even went out of his way to meet with us on a holiday weekend! We absolutely love our wedding video, and are so grateful... Read More to Drew for capturing our special day so beautifully. Thank you for all of your hard work, Drew!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Micky K

Dock House was definitely one of the best decisions we made regarding wedding vendors. Drew was not only easy to work with, but the best blend of creative, laid-back, assertive and able to take direction. I loved having him at our wedding and the prices are not just reasonable... Read More but a downright steal compared to the final products he delivers!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lindsay L

Originally we weren't going to have a videographer but boy am I glad we changed our minds. Drew was absolutely incredible and so easy to work with. To be able to wake up a few days after our wedding, to an amazing highlight trailer was the best way to relive the day. We got... Read More our full footage less then a month after the wedding and it is amazing. All of our favorite moments were captured, and we feel so lucky to be able to view these memories for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Drew and his team! P.S. If you are having an outdoor wedding, the drone footage is INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Monica B

It was one month before our wedding that we decided to get a videographer. We were worried that everyone would be booked up since it was Memorial Day weekend, but thank goodness Dock House was available! Both of our videos are more than perfect! My mom even asked if we ended... Read More up with a videographer because she didn't see him at the wedding - He was THAT good! We got our trailer just three days later, and our DVDs not too long after that. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Erika v

Look no further for a wedding videographer. Drew, and his tremendous team FAR exceeded our expectations. On the day of the wedding, Chad (videographer) was able to capture all of the moments, both big and small. As someone who works in tv news, I know how much effort and... Read More talent it takes to shoot and edit well. We had hoped to simply have our ceremony and the toasts on camera, so we could watch them again down the road. Instead, Chad and Drew put together a story that takes me right back to the day. They are worth every penny. Thank you, Drew & Chad!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kaylee L

I cannot recommend Drew at Dock House Digital enough! We were very back and forth about hiring a videographer. It can seem like an easy thing to cut but you absolutely should not, and you absolutely should hire Drew. We had our highlight video two days after our wedding and it... Read More was INCREDIBLE. We still get teary eyed watching it. So many of our wedding guests (and friends and family who couldn't make it) commented on how much they loved the highlight film and how it looked like a high budget studio movie! Another important aspect for us was for it to not be blatantly obvious that there was someone filming our wedding...all of our guests commented that they either did not even know we hired a videographer or that Drew just felt like a natural part of the event. I truly cannot express how much we loved having Drew as a part of our day!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Laura M

Drew was very relaxing to work with! He was very sweet and did such a great job capturing our day!! Several people that saw our highlight trailer (and barely even know us) cried during it! Our wedding day was so special and it is great to have videos that do it justice! Thanks... Read More Drew, you are so talented. I would recommend dockhouse digital to any couple getting married!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We really enjoyed working with Drew! He was professional and attentive from start to finish. He is pleasant to be around and is great at what he does! We loved our highlight video, he managed to evoke emotion in us and others I know who watched it! The video was lively and... Read More fun to watch. We didn't want it to end! It was great to see the things we missed while being swept away with our day! I would recommend getting the longer video from the start, you will want it! We thought 15 minutes would be good, but we are now in discussion to add more minutes. You are awesome Drew! Thank you for your hard work and for giving us a great memory with this video!:) Stefany

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Tiphaine N

Drew was very professional and easy to work with. He made sure to capture all the best moments and made it into a beautiful movie for us to share with family and friends! Drew rocks and I refer everyone to him when asked about our video!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Samantha Y

We first were in-touch with Drew way before the wedding after seeing the work he had done for some of our friends and their weddings. We were blown away. Working with Drew up-front was awesome...his customer service and response time were excellent. He would respond to us... Read More almost instantly if we ever had a question. I first met drew as he arrived to the wedding venue the morning of the wedding. He was incredibly nice and quietly made his way around the entire venue, capturing the best shots, throughout the entire day/night. This was evident in the preview video he provided us with THE VERY NEXT DAY! All I will say is that it is still bringing everyone to tears...and that was just the preview! The shots captured and the detail of the video were phenomenal. I highly recommend Dock House Digital for any wedding or event - we are so thoroughly happy with everything we’ve seen so far! Daniel & Samantha Peters

Drew J. Pond

Our videography style is very unique and very different from other modern-day techniques. During the wedding day, we use a "fly on the wall" approach to filming so that you can enjoy your big day and truly live in the moment. You won't see some big film crew move in with massive equipment that is obtrusive and in the way--that's just not us. With over 10 years of experience, Drew has leant his talents to creative, commercial and independent projects, but wedding videography has always been his true passion. We've filmed over 300 weddings from Maine to Georgia and many lovely places in between