Charleston's Premier Wedding Videography Boutique

Dock House Digital specializes in innovative and compelling filmmaking for weddings and special events. Skilled in modern HD techniques, we can capture your important moments in a style that suits both your taste and personality. Our company was founded on the premise that wedding videos should actually be cool and creative, unlike many of today's wedding videos, and we love documenting each couple’s unique love story through timeless, emotion-filled imagery. As both the winner of Borrowed & Blue's 2017 Best Wedding Videographer Award and the 2016 recipient of the nationwide WeddiAwards Rising Star Award, we take pride in what we do and are always looking for ways to be cutting edge and a creative mogul in the cinematography world. We hope to have the opportunity of capturing your love sto

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Charleston, SC (843) 743-3555

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Janelle C

Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. I struggled with the idea of hiring a videographer having already surpassed my budget for the wedding and having full photography coverage on contract. A few months before the wedding, my Reverend recommended Drew and said that he was... Read More the absolute best there is in Charleston, and he was right! I am so SO happy I had him film our day. He got every important moment from my father seeing me for the first time, my grandmothers, the special details we included in decor and our outfits, as well as capturing the speeches and our ceremony (vows). The highlight video and feature film he created combine all these special moments in a way that is unique, beautiful and engaging - nothing like traditional videos or anything else I have seen on social media. Not only is his work amazing, but he is such a nice person to work with. He took the time to answer all my questions early on and was attentive and easy going through the whole process. I never felt like there was a camera in my face, or that it was intrusive. If you are not sure you want to spend the extra money on a video for your wedding, go to Drew's social media sites and watch his videos. You'll be convinced to trust him with your wedding footage after watching. Trust me, it is SO worth it!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley F

I can't even find the words to describe what a pleasure it was working with Drew! I originally met him when he filmed my younger sister's wedding in Charleston. We were so in love with her video! I called him immediately when I got engaged to see if he would film my wedding in... Read More Virginia Beach. Well plans changed and we ended up getting married in Asheville, NC and he was more than willing to travel and film our destination wedding. I lost my father a few months before my wedding and Drew did an amazing job capturing the special memories we included my father in throughout the day. He is just so kind and so talented and our video is truly an amazing representation of the wide range of emotions and crazy amounts of fun we had on our big day. I cannot wait until the third sister gets married and he gets to finish filming our whole family!!! You should absolutely hire Dock House Digital no matter where your location. You WILL NOT REGRET IT! Thanks again Drew!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Amanda S

If you've seen any of Dock House Digital's videos, I don't have to tell you they're amazing - so I'll tell you things you may not already know. Working with Drew was wonderful, and it was obvious that our photographer and other vendors genuinely enjoyed working with Drew, too.... Read More We had our video within a matter of days after the wedding, which made it that much more special, particularly for our family members who weren't able to make it. Going with Dock House was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ashley Z

Drew is AMAZING! The video he put together brought our family and friends--and even people who didn't attend the wedding!!--- to tears. My husband and I got married in the middle of July and Drew had our video finished by the beginning of August. We really weren't sure if we... Read More needed a videographer, but after working with Drew we realized it was a complete necessity. Our video is one of our favorite keepsakes from the best day of our lives. Thank you Dock House Digital!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kathryn P

Drew at Dock House Digital is AMAZING! He was so easy to work with, very professional, and great at communicating. And he sent our wedding video to us so quickly after our wedding- it was such a fun surprise to get to watch the highlight film while on our honeymoon. His work is... Read More beautiful and classy. My husband and I are so happy to have this film to have and watch for the rest of our lives :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lisa D

We cannot say enough positive things about Drew! He was extremely professional, reliable, efficient and created the most beautiful video of our wedding. We initially hired a different videographer, which fell through and fortunately, Drew was there to save the day. He was so... Read More fantastic to work with and provided us with all necessary details. On the day of the wedding, I didn't even notice he was there! And, when we received the video in the mail, it was artfully packages and the quality of the video was incredible! I couldn't be more happy with him and the results. We would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Whitney T

Drew is absolutely wonderful to work with and has a real talent at capturing the beauty of a wedding day! We couldn't ask for a better video of our day and are so glad (and lucky) we had him there to capture every little detail. You will truly be cutting yourself very short if... Read More you don't snag Drew to film your day!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

After having looked through many videographers during our wedding planning process, we chose Dock House Digital! Drew Pond has an amazing talent, a quick turn around, and was a wonderful person to work with. You didn't even hardly know he was there during the wedding day. He... Read More captured some wonderful moments without being too invasive. We received our highlight video within a few days of the wedding and our complete wedding package without three weeks of the wedding! The videos turned out absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to have this as a way to remember our special day! A big thank you to Drew and the Dock House Digital team!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Abigail G

Drew is so talented. He captured all of the beautiful details of our wedding and had our extended video 2 days after our wedding day. We have watched it at least twice everyday since we received it. I am so happy we decided to do a videographer. If you are wondering if it is... Read More worth it, it is! Thank you Drew for your creativity and bringing our wedding day to life! We will forever cherish your amazing work.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Emma W

Drew at Dock House Digital is so good at what he does - he has a true gift for capturing the most important and special moments of a wedding day and then expertly editing them together for the finished product. Everything leading up to the wedding was very easy, and then on the... Read More wedding day Drew just did his thing as we went through the day. We got our highlight trailer the NEXT DAY and our full video (in the cutest packaging ever) about two weeks after the wedding, both of which were amazing quality. The music, the details, the cinematography, the editing were all absolutely perfect. I have been watching my video nonstop - I love it so much. I was lucky to have amazing vendors and Dock House Digital was no exception - best decision ever!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alivia L

After planning our wedding for almost 2 years, the videography was definitely one of the most important aspects. We hired Drew based on watching other wedding films hes created and he did not disappoint!! He had our highlight film to us within 2 days after our wedding and every... Read More single person that has watched the video has mentioned crying, how beautiful it was, and how well it was put together and edited! Not only did he produce an amazing video that clearly shows our extended version will be nothing short of perfection, he was very professional, helpful, and kind during the entire process!! If you are getting married in the Charleston/Myrtle Beach area, you HAVE to book Drew! My husband and I both agree it is one of the best decisions we have ever made!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Caroline D

Drew did a truly amazing job and I would STRONGLY recommend him to anyone! Not only were the videos he made among the highest quality I've ever seen (truly beyond our wildest dreams), but he completed them so quickly! We got the trailer video 2 days after our wedding and the... Read More full film within a month. Lastly and most importantly, Drew was a pleasure to work with. He is kind, professional, and somehow manages to be both everywhere and nowhere when filming (i.e. Not the least bit intrusive). Thank you so much Drew!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Brooke G

Often times I know brides will ask themselves if they really need a videographer at their wedding and the answer, in my opinion, is yes! We got married this May 2017 and we received our wedding highlight film only days after our wedding; it was so special to see the ceremony and... Read More reception from a perspective that as a bride, I would have never seen. The wedding day goes by SO fast and often times it's a blur, and I know that there were moments I may have missed but with Drew's documentation of the day, I feel like I never missed anything. The way in which Drew can compile the moments from the day into one seamless film with so much emotion speaks to his ability as a videographer. He is truly the best! From the actual ceremony and reception to all the small details - they were all captured! We were able to share our highlight film with our family and friends and all that watched were blown away with many happy tears. :) We cannot wait to receive our full length video.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Danielle G

If you are looking for a wedding videographer, Dock House Digital is the BEST in the business! Not only is Drew incredibly talented, he has the kindest spirit! Drew made planning a destination wedding a breeze. Any request that I had, he went above and beyond to accomplish! We... Read More just received our wedding film and we were blown away! Drew captured every detail of the wedding and every big and small moment in between!!! Selecting Drew as our videographer was literally the BEST decision we made throughout the planning process! We could never thank him enough for how perfectly he captured our day, and the many kindnesses he showed us through the planning process!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Taylor D

Drew Pond is incredible to work with. Dock House is truly a dream come true. I could not have asked for a better video. And Drew was amazing to work with from start to finish. Do yourself a favor and book Dock House!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hayley B

Drew is an incredibly talented individual and provides the best wedding videos in all of Charleston. He is extremely professional, responsive, and goes above and beyond to deliver the highest quality product. I feel like I barely even saw Drew at the wedding, yet he must have... Read More been everywhere all at once because he captured so many amazing moments and details of our special day. We were on the fence about getting a videographer, but his fair pricing and high reviews made our choice to ultimately have a videographer easy and we are SO GLAD we did because the highlight trailer and feature film are videos we will treasure for the rest of our lives. It has been so special being able to share the highlight trailer with all of our family and friends and to be able to watch the video of our wedding over and over to relive the best day of our lives. We are so grateful to Drew for his hard work and quality product!! Not only was his work extremely high quality, but he provided the videos to us with very minimal turn around time. You will not regret using Drew as your videographer!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Emily B

Drew was so easy to work with and is a true artist. He captured all of those little moments I feel like could've been overlooked but that I now have to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Allyson K

Incredible work! Literally one of the best vendors I had at my wedding. I could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jess H

We just received our Highlight Trailer (4 days after our wedding, I might add!) and we are absolutely blown away! It is seriously more than we could've asked for. Everyone we've shown so far has happy tears. If it is any indication of how our longer feature film will be, we will... Read More be needing a ton of tissues! Drew and Chad have been amazing. When our wedding got postponed due to Hurricane Matthew, they rescheduled with no problem. Chad filmed the wedding and was so professional. One of our concerns was that a videographer might be invasive, but we barely noticed he was there. Meanwhile, he was capturing the most precious moments of our day and we didn't even realize it! If you are debating having a videographer at your wedding (like we were), STOP and book Dock House Digital.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lauren F

I don’t even know how to begin to express our gratitude and adoration for Drew! From our first conversation over the phone – over a year before the wedding, I knew Drew was meant to be our videographer. As a destination bride, he had a way of putting me at ease 2000 miles... Read More away. Not to mention, he had my then fiancé crying with every video he watched from Drew, and we don’t even know the individuals in the videos! Drew’s creative eye and easy going nature made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the day of the wedding. All of our guests who caught a glimpse behind his camera during the evening could not help but emphatically compliment his work. Within 48 hours of our wedding, he already had our trailer complete, bringing all of our friends and family who were not present (and even those who were) to tears! When our completed video came, we were in tears reliving that amazing day. Plus, the music he chose was as if he had seen my spotify playlist! His work is truly amazing and we are forever grateful for his wonderful talent.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Casey L

Do yourself a favor and book Dock House Digital NOW! When we were planning our wedding, Dock House Digital was the only videographer we wanted to book. If we couldn't book them, then we just weren't going to have a videographer. Dock House Digital is pure PERFECTION. Our videos... Read More turned out more amazing than we could have ever imagined. When your wedding day goes by so fast, you really can not remember everything from the day. We are so thankful to have our videos to look back on to relive the most amazing day of our lives. Do not miss out and book Dock House Digital now! You will not regret it. I promise.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Emily L

When we started the wedding planning process, we had been told that having a videographer would be so important - and looking back now, we know that all of our friends were right! We are so glad that we not only had a videographer, but a absolutely amazing one with Drew at Dock... Read More House! He worked with us to create a package, which we ended up adding on to at the last minute once we figured out our timeline, and he kept in touch throughout the process. Our preview video came back within a few days (even with a hurricane evacuation taking place) and then the beautiful package he put together for our final video was more than we could have asked for! It captured the day perfectly and we get so much joy from watching it and sharing it with our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cathy V

MAGICAL!!! STOP looking and book now - there is no one else like them! There really are no words to describe the breathtaking cinematography and composition of their film. All I can say is we never even saw Chad, but he was everywhere and captured the most innocent, precious... Read More fleeting moments of the most special day ever. Drew, don’t even know where to start. He gave us a priceless treasure, to relive over and over and we have dozens of times. To capture the great big love, tender moments of family and friends embracing the bride and groom is a gift like no other! Please do not miss the opportunity to book with them AND… get the drone, it is worth every penny! We are completely enamored by the footage that was taken over the ceremony, plantation and black river. It really is indescribable, almost like it was taken from a bird’s eye view – nothing short of breathtaking!! Pictures are a moment in time, film takes you back to relive the day anytime you want! We are so very grateful to have found Dock House Digital!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karolina Z

Drew is absolutely phenomenal! When we saw our sneak peek video, for the first time in the wedding process, I got emotional and cried. I can't stop watching the video. It is truly PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jenna L

I can't thank Drew enough for capturing our special day! He was more than pleasant throughout the entire process, and was professional and always quick to respond. He is also amazingly talented! He was there but not in the way at all the wedding day and has an incredible eye for... Read More what looks good. Thanks a million, Drew!!

Drew J. Pond

Our videography style is very unique and very different from other modern-day techniques. During the wedding day, we use a "fly on the wall" approach to filming so that you can enjoy your big day and truly live in the moment. You won't see some big film crew move in with massive equipment that is obtrusive and in the way--that's just not us. With over 10 years of experience, Drew has leant his talents to creative, commercial and independent projects, but wedding videography has always been his true passion. We've filmed over 300 weddings from Maine to Georgia and many lovely places in between