Dodge The Florist, Inc.

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

67 Brentwood Street, Portland, ME

Dodge is the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Risa C

Gail at Dodge the Florist was amazing. She made my dreams come true with gorgeous flowers that were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She is very patient and kind to her customers and met with me several times to make sure that everything would be perfect. Would recommend to anybody in the future!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Stephanie H

I met with Gail only two times before my wedding, we planned and coordinated the flowers from 2,000 miles away and with one picture! She easily accommodated a last minute change we needed done and was always easy to get a hold of. The flower arrangements she did took my breath away, absolutely gorgeous.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Anna B

I went back and forth on whether I was going to use flowers in my wedding because of my budget. I went to the florist about 6 weeks before my wedding without an appointment. I sat down in a private room with two of the woman (who were wonderful and so excited to be working with me) and decided what I wanted. We decided on colors and types of flowers right there. They were so helpful. They worked very hard to choose the flowers that would fit into my price range. The evening before my wedding I went to look at a few of the arrangements with my bridesmaids and we were all blown away. They were even more beautiful that I had imagined. I have received so many compliments on the flowers. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Pretty flowers, easy service

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Diana G

Although I did not do extensive flowers for my wedding (we had an outdoor wedding and I already have too many allergies!), the ones we did use, we got from Dodge. The corsages for my bridesmaids were the right color and tastefully done, and the boutinniere matched as I had hoped. It was a little pricy - but I suppose you get what you pay for!

Flowers and service

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Ashleigh F

Flowers were perfect - Simple Maine Elegance, exactly what I wanted!

Great Flowers

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Armida L

My flowers were beautiful and reasonably priced. The florist was wonderful to work with. She kept my stress level low.

Send Email

TO Dodge The Florist, Inc.