Dodge The Florist, Inc.

Portland, ME

You dream it, we'll create it!

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

67 Brentwood Street, Portland, ME

Dodge Florist

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Tammy T

My flowers were Gorgeous. They were more beautiful than I could even picture. They also lasted such a long time, they were alive and still beautiful 3 weeks after my wedding.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Sonia G

I walked in with no clue about flowers just pictures! You can tell gail really loves what she does, amazing Customer service and very creative and knowledgeable. I'd be lost without her. No need for head table flowers, just use bridesmaids bouquets! When she told me that I... Read More thought, duh!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Kendra H

Working with Gail was an absolute pleasure for our June wedding in Maine. She made the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding and matched our wedding colors perfectly, especially with a hard to find coral color gerber daisy. Everyone at the wedding commented on the... Read More table settings, and by the end of the night all of them had been taken home by guests : ) I would definitely recommend Dodge the Florist for all your floral needs.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Gail adorned our bridal party and reception at the BlackPoint Inn with stunningly elegant designs. She understood what we were looking for and exceeded our expectations. She communicated with us every step of the way and respected our budget. We strongly recommend this vendor... Read More for your occasions.

Dodge is the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Risa C

Gail at Dodge the Florist was amazing. She made my dreams come true with gorgeous flowers that were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She is very patient and kind to her customers and met with me several times to make sure that everything would be perfect. Would... Read More recommend to anybody in the future!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Stephanie H

I met with Gail only two times before my wedding, we planned and coordinated the flowers from 2,000 miles away and with one picture! She easily accommodated a last minute change we needed done and was always easy to get a hold of. The flower arrangements she did took my breath... Read More away, absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Anna B

I went back and forth on whether I was going to use flowers in my wedding because of my budget. I went to the florist about 6 weeks before my wedding without an appointment. I sat down in a private room with two of the woman (who were wonderful and so excited to be working with... Read More me) and decided what I wanted. We decided on colors and types of flowers right there. They were so helpful. They worked very hard to choose the flowers that would fit into my price range. The evening before my wedding I went to look at a few of the arrangements with my bridesmaids and we were all blown away. They were even more beautiful that I had imagined. I have received so many compliments on the flowers. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Pretty flowers, easy service

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Diana G

Although I did not do extensive flowers for my wedding (we had an outdoor wedding and I already have too many allergies!), the ones we did use, we got from Dodge. The corsages for my bridesmaids were the right color and tastefully done, and the boutinniere matched as I had... Read More hoped. It was a little pricy - but I suppose you get what you pay for!

Flowers and service

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Ashleigh F

Flowers were perfect - Simple Maine Elegance, exactly what I wanted!

Great Flowers

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Armida L

My flowers were beautiful and reasonably priced. The florist was wonderful to work with. She kept my stress level low.