Let us make your wedding truly memorable

Congratulations! Your wedding day might be the most important day in your life, we will make sure not a single detail is left behind to make it even more special. A Paella cooked at the event by one of our chefs is the perfect option to impress your loved one and all your guests.

Cuisine

American, Latin American

Catering Delivery + Setup, Servers, Food + Catering

6525 SW 45TH ST, MIAMI, FL all over Florida (305) 815-8818

A Hit!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Lori H

Don Paella was a hit at our wedding. Entertaining to watch. Everyone seemed to love the paella. Coconut shrimp was the favorite appetizer. They were on time and made plenty of food. I would definitely recommend!

2012-09-24T09:08:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Lori, thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure to cater your wedding. Youry

Great Food

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Gennyva A

My husband and I wanted Paella at our wedding, no questions asked. We got a few proposals from different vendors but Don Paella was the only one that we had tried and liked so we chose him. Youry was very helpful, friendly and responsive. Our catering with Don Paella included... Read More appetizers, paella and arroz con pollo that were all delicious as well as our serve staff and bartender. The serve staff provided excellent service, the chef provided excellent food but the bartender was not what we had hoped and the chef was not completely prepared for our venue. Overall, I would say that we would use Don Paella again in the future but just for food.

thank you for the excellent event !!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2011 Andres M

Thank you yesterday for a wonderful "show" and the DELICIOUS food you prepared yesterday at my shower! Many people said it was the "Best Pig Roast Ever" and everyone wanted to know how I found your company!! Thank you for being a big part of what made our party a success!!... Read More My husband enjoyed it so much, he wants to make it an annual event....I am sure u will be hearing from us again! The food tasted so good and everything you guys did was perfect...I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you again, we really appreciate your service yesterday!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sara V

The food was amazing, the servers he works with are fantastic and really helped everything look as it should. They're a bit disorganized and had us do a lot of the legwork just because we didn't have a planner and they would not answer within a day. Also on the day of, he called... Read More to confirm which Paellas I had ordered (they're all over my invoice). If you work with them and don't have a planner, please please have a clear indication from the venue what you need them to submit and get all that paperwork done well in advance.

2016-10-27T10:55:25 Response from the vendor

Hi, I'd like to thank you for trusting our company to cater your wedding. I see that you were not 100% satisfied and surpassing our customer's expectation is always our priority. Would you please call me at your convenience (or provide me with the invoice#)... Read Less Read More

Ended up working out, but not exactly smooth.

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Lindsay K

I was happy with the food and the flexibility when it came to what we wanted to provide to our guests. The price was fair as well. I had a hard time getting the company to respond to my calls as the day approached, which was scary with an approaching wedding- I thought we might... Read More be eating pizza on the wedding day! Also, the bartenders provided did not know how to make a Pimms cup (we had planned to have a pre ceremony bar with Pimms cup, beer and wine provided- we ended up having the scrap the Pimms at the last second) and the staff wasn't fluent in English and the overwhelming majority of our guests did not speak Spanish. Overall, it all worked out, but there were a few stressful moments during the planning and I would have preferred staff that spook English for our guests.

Good food - service lacked....

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Alana N

When initially booking these caterers, I read a review stating they were over an hour late to arrive and begin cooking, leaving guests with no food. I took that into account, and had cheese/fruit/veggie plates out for guests - and it's a good thing I did, as Don Paella was over... Read More an hour late. When they finally arrived, my wedding coordinator had to send home a very rude and arrogant bartender. Thankfully the food was tasty - however they did not bring ANY chafing dishes and all the pork was cold at the tme of service. While the servers were kind and helpful, at the end of the night, the head of the staff proceeded to argue with my father over the late service, the rude bartender and the fact that the pork was cold. All in all, I would have chosen another, more reliable company, as Youry typically took a few days to return calls and e-mails. I would give them 2.5 stars, but do not have the option. Youry did extend a small discount, but I can't say that makes it ok. Yummy food - crap service.