Professional Hair & Makeup

Donna Lance specializes in Wedding Makeup for the bride, bridal party. She has been working in the cosmetic industry for 10 years. The combination of her sweet, caring demeanor, and immense style versatility has earned her the notoriety as one of the most in demand and innovative Makeup Artist.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Beauty

Tri State Area, NJ Tri State Area (973) 710-5858

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Robin B

I literally couldn't wait to write this review. Donna is AMAZING. She is polite, professional, and does amazing work. I genuinely felt so beautiful after she did my make up. I know people always tell the bride they look beautiful on their wedding day, but when people told me... Read More that, I felt it, I just felt so pretty. I can't say enough about Donna. AND I got married outside (in the rain!) and my make up still stayed on all night. I gave her very little direction on my make up and she just knew exactly what to do. love love love her. I highly recommend her to any bride!

2016-10-09T18:13:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review us, I truly appreciate your kind words!! We are looking forward to seeing some pictures. XOXO Donna

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sara P

Donna is such a doll. She is a wonderful and very skilled MU artist. She is so easy going and so great working with. She is always available to talk and answer any questions. On the day of my wedding she did not leave until each bridesmaid, mother of bride, mother of groom and I... Read More all looked perfect! I loved working with her and highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Celi M

I've always considered having my make-up done a very "up close and personal" event. I look for someone who I feel I can trust and that I can allow into my "personal space". Someone who can create a "look" I have envisioned but who feels comfortable enough to offer their... Read More suggestions and who could tell me just what would work. In meeting Donna, that is exactly who I found. Not only is she professional, and talented, she truly shows the love she has for her job.. Donna is sweet, caring, her smile brightens up a room and her face is always "picture perfect". I know that with her, I am forever in the best of hands. I am honored to have her as my friend and I would recommend her to anyone, because I know the results would never be disappointing.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Paola C

Donna Lance is by far the best makeup artist I've ever tried. I was thrilled by her professionalism, punctuality, and her amazing love for what she does. She is a pleasure to meet and her work is just So Fabulous!. Enjoy The Best Donna Lance Hair & Makeup πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ’„πŸ’–

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Michelle T

I met Donna first when getting my hair & makeup done as a bridesmaid in 2015. I loved her so much I used her for my own wedding last September. She & her team are professional, fun, & fantastic! I looked like the most beautiful version of myself - not too overdone or underdone.... Read More I would highly recommend her to every woman.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily O

The girls did great! They listened to what I was asking for, even though I probably had no idea what I was saying, and delivered my vision perfectly. The make up lasted the night, and stayed perfect for pictures. Their down to earth personalities made getting ready a breeze, and... Read More I appreciate that they made my mom/MiL feel like movie stars.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Julie C

Donna and her team were very punctual and did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and myself. We were very happy with her work and she got us out the door to our pictures in record time! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Gina L

It was a pleasure to work with Donna and Kathleen before and on my wedding day. My hair & make-up looked gorgeous!! It felt very light and fresh! The ladies were so fun and professional--a perfect mix! Thanks for all your beautiful work, patience & expertise! It was truly a... Read More most unforgettable time!! So glad to have worked with you both.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lisa H

Donna and Her team were a pleasure to work with on my sisters wedding day. They were very sweet, professional & knowledgable. Our Makeup & Hair came out Perfect. I highly recommend Donna Lance Makeup . Such a wonderful experience I will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Erica R

Donna is professional, punctual, talented, and sweet! She did such an amazing job with my makeup and my bridal party's makeup! I would recommend her to all brides. I felt very relaxed because she was prepared, timed everything perfectly, and made sure my makeup looked how I... Read More wanted it. Book her. You won't be disappointed! ;)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Donna did such a beautiful job! And I cannot say enough good things about her work! I received so many compliments on my makeup that evening. I wish she could do my makeup ever day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Melissa N

Donna Lance and her team were absolutely amazing for my wedding! I had a large wedding party with 12 bridesmaids, plus my mom, mother-in-law, and aunt! Donna and her team arrived at my house ready to go for hair and makeup early and we're done with time to spare!! I was so... Read More pleased with my makeup! She gave me the natural, yet beachy and sun kissed look that I wanted! It was perfect for my wedding at the Bronx Zoo on June 25th! Some of my girls who have never gotten their makeup done professionally were nervous about it before that day, but were blown away by Donna's makeup! Everyone looked so beautiful! She enhanced everyone's beauty and everyone could not have been happier!! Thank You so much!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Donna did makeup for me and my whole bridal party for my 4-15-16 wedding and she was wonderful! She is so sweet, keeps everyone calm, does exactly what you ask for and super fast. My mom was so nervous to have her makeup professionally done and she absoultely loved the way Donna... Read More made her look. All my girls looked gorgeous and loved her! When she was done I felt like a princess! I highly recommend Donna, she is very talented!

Best Hair & Make Up!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jacquelyn H

Donna and her team did an AMAZING job for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and the MOB. They moved fast (30 minutes or less per service, and delivered high quality. Just be aware what you are asking for since some things are add-ons.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I had an amazing experience using Donna Lake makeup for my wedding day. She did my makeup, my bridesmaids' makeup, and my mom's. She worked with our sequence of events for the day and was able to start early due to early photos prior to the ceremony. She was punctual and very... Read More accommodating and answered all of my concerns. Donna provided the highest quality of service and professionalism and uses reputable products. I felt that she truly enjous what she does and that showed in how stunning she made us all look and feel.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Jolanta L

Donna and Kim did my makeup and hair, respectively, for my wedding in October 2015. They are professional, talented and wonderful people to work with! My hair and makeup, along with that of my 5 bridesmaids and mother-in-law's, looked exquisite and stayed in all night! I looked... Read More glamorous, stunning and received compliments all night long! I definitely recommend them both for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Nicole G

I had Donna for my wedding on 9/26/15 and she did such an amazing job! Her and Rhonda are an awesome team and they are a joy to work with. They really understand the type of look you are going for and even make it look better then you thought. I would highly recommend them to... Read More anyone for your hair and make up. I didn't want to have the hassle of going to a salon and the fact that they come to you really takes a lot of stress out of your day. I really felt stunning on my wedding day with my hair and make up and I received so many compliments. I wish I could have my make up done every day by her!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Christina

Donna really saved the day when it came to my makeup. I had originally done a trial with my selected hair salon and was incredibly disappointed. I very quickly started calling friends for other recommendations and found Donna. It was by-far one of the easiest wedding... Read More appointments! Donna knew exactly what I was looking for, even if I couldn't really articulate it well. On the day of the wedding, she was fantastic! She finished everyone on-time and everyone was so happy with the end result. She was able to create the exact look everyone was looking for. I can't thank Donna enough for squeezing us in! She made me feel stunning when it counted the most.

A Great Team

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Amanda R

I did my hair and makeup trial with Donna and Rana. They came to my apartment for my trial and was satisfied that both the hair and makeup lasted all day. (The look on my fiance's face once they were done was priceless!) They day of, they both arrived on time and quickly set up... Read More and got started. All of my BMs and Flower girls had their done as well as my mother but only a few us had makeup done. Rana was great with my 3 year old flower girl who was very hesitant at first but she ended up loving it. Donna made sure to check with me as to what type of look I wanted before she even started on the BMs. She also did a fantastic job on my mother who NEVER wears makeup. She didn't look everdone at all. And last but not least, both Rana and Donna made me look and, more importantly, feel absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Erin P

I just got married last week (9.4.2015) and I am still amazed at how beautiful I looked. The image that I had for my wedding was certainly reached. All of my bridesmaids were pleased with their makeup as well. The quality of makeup that Donna used lasted from morning to night.... Read More Donna did such a fantastic job in making my wedding day amazing.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

All i can say is this is the team that everyone needs on their special day!!! im obsessed with my hair and makeup couldn't thank these ladies enough for making my day extra special!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Cait R

Positives: -Most importantly, I felt beautiful on our wedding day. I loved the way my hair and make up came out. It stayed on and stayed in for the entire night! Even my teenage male cousins had the nicest compliments for me :) -My 7 bridesmaids looked naturally gorgeous.... Read More Only my maid of honor's hair fell. -When I did a trial with Donna and Rana, before I even got to my brother's wedding, my hair came out. Bobby pins were falling out left and right. Donna and Rana offered to do a retrial free of charge. -Nine people got both their hair and make up done on our wedding day and we were finished about twenty minutes ahead of schedule. Negative: I had read in a review that for another (smaller sized) wedding, Donna came to do the bride's make up and then left while the assistant did the two bridesmaids'. Because of this, I made sure to have included in our contract that Donna, Rana and the assistant would be with us from 9:30am until 1pm. A few weeks before our big day, I emailed Donna to confirm. Donna told me that the assistant would be arriving at 9:30am but that she and Rana would be arriving around 11 after they did another wedding. I reminded Donna of our contract, but she told me she would never book herself out for for that long? Donna and I eventually spoke on the phone; I explained that I was now nervous about timing because I couldn't see how 9 girls could get hair and make up done in 2 hours if they didn't arrive until 11am. I explained that I booked her based on my experience with her and Rana and that I did not want an assistant doing the majority of our services. I feel badly for the other bride that morning, but Donna did compromise with me. On the day of, the assistant and Rana arrived at 9:30am and Donna arrived around 10am.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Victoria C

Donna and her associates were simply amazing! I had 13 girls that needed to get their hair and makeup done and everyone was completed on time and looked beautiful! Nothing but great things to say about this group of professionals!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

I used Donna Lance and Rana for my July 11th wedding and words cannot describe how amazing these two ladies are. My hair and makeup were PERFECT, and my bridal party couldn't stop raving about the level of expertise, talent AND personality this dynamic duo had. They came highly... Read More recommended by a good friend of mine, and I can absolutely see why. I will continue to use them for years to come! Love love LOVE them!!!