Professional Hair & Makeup

Donna Lance specializes in Wedding Makeup for the bride, bridal party. She has been working in the cosmetic industry for 10 years. The combination of her sweet, caring demeanor, and immense style versatility has earned her the notoriety as one of the most in demand and innovative Makeup Artist.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Tri State Area, NJ Tri State Area (973) 710-5858

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kelly T

I just had my trial with Donna for my bridal makeup (Jen for hair) and the results were absolutely amazing! Donna and Jen were extremely professional, polite, friendly, and really delivered a stunning look. They both really listened to what I wanted and were happy to make... Read More adjustments to ensure I was comfortable. AMAZING! I can't wait to see how it all ties in with my wedding dress on the big day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jackie W

I had my makeup done by Donna as a Maid of Honor in my friend's wedding 4 years ago, and she did a fabulous job then. So when I was looking to book a makeup artist for my own wedding this summer, I knew I wanted Donna. She was great, my girls and I looked wonderful, and my... Read More makeup stayed all night!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Paola C

Donna Lance is by far the best makeup artist I've ever tried. I was thrilled by her professionalism, punctuality, and her amazing love for what she does. She is a pleasure to meet and her work is just So Fabulous!. Enjoy The Best Donna Lance Hair & Makeup πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ’„πŸ’–

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Michael G

Donna and Jen were incredible with our hair and makeup. They worked efficiently but carefully, and had such a positive energy the entire time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Valerie R

Donna Lance did an amazing job for my July wedding! Everything came out so beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica Y

Donna and Jen were great! They were really easy to work with and were able to do my hair and make up exactly how I showed them. They were efficient with my whole bridal party and made the whole process easy! Thank you again! Jessica

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Teresa K

Donna was awesome from my trial to the day of the wedding doing our makeup. I do not wear a ton of makeup usually so she gave me the perfect made up natural look. We also used Donna's associate Christine to do our hair and she did an awesome job as well. They were also very... Read More affordable compared to other weddings I have been in the metro area.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Elena F

I absolutely loved the way I looked after Donna did my makeup for a wedding I was in. I had to call her back to doll me up again for an event I had, and I will absolutely being in touch with her again. She's lovely! She made me feel comfortable and knew exactly what would look... Read More good on me. Thank you for your wonderful services!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Esther Y

I cannot stop raving about Donna and her team! Not only are they highly professional, they are incredibly skilled in their area of expertise. With Donna's help, I looked/felt so beautiful on my special day. And to top it all off, Donna's personality absolutely beams! While she... Read More did my makeup she was friendly and kind. She made me feel so comfortable- it was such a pleasant experience. I will not trust anyone else. The service she provides is nothing short of amazing.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Cami A

If I could, I'd give 3 1/2 stars here. This rating is for both Donna and Jen (for hair). They were great to work with, they were on time and professional, and I loved my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids/family hair and makeup. The negatives--one of my eyelashes came... Read More loose after the ceremony and during pictures! I forgot to bring my own glue, but luckily my cousin had some so I tried my best to reapply it before the reception. My hair--beautiful, but by the time I got to the reception most of the curl was gone which was quite upsetting now that I see the videos and pictures. I really liked them and would use them for other events possibly, but not as a bride on my wedding day I don't think based on the negatives listed above. It was a hot day, but my usual hair stylist saw my pictures and said that my hair should have held up better than it did and that not enough spray was used.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Ariella Z

Donna and Jen were amazing! They did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and wedding day along with my whole bridal party! Everyone looked amazing! I will be booking her in the future for any special event coming up!!! Thank you both for everything I looked like a princess... Read More and felt like a queen! 😘

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristina M

Donna and Christine do amazing work. Their promptness in sticking to my timeline and their calm while doing so was so professional. They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and my eight bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom all felt incredible heading... Read More out into the spotlight. Thank you to Donna Lance Hair & Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lindsay A

Donna made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She was so flexible during my trial and my wedding day. She even stayed late so that my photographer could get those "final touches" pictures. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their make up! I felt like she was one of the girls-... Read More really enjoyed having her with us on my wedding day. If you are considering booking her- just do it and thank me later! :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Susan B

Donna provided the makeup and hair for my daughter's wedding this Sunday. They were punctual, professional and delivered exactly what was asked for. The girls, especially the bride looked amazing, and the makeup lasted all day and night, despite the 92 degree heat. Donna is... Read More truly an "artist". Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017

As a singer, I've had many people do my makeup. This by far has been one of the most pleasurable experiences. Donna Lance's passion for what she does exudes unto the face she touches. This lady is professional, punctual, works extremely fast yet seamlessly and does it all while... Read More making the experience completely personal and intimate. She took the time to first find out what look I was looking for, gave suggestions, tips for my makeup and skin and understood scientifically how to bring out the best in my skin. The end result, I looked amazing and felt more confident as I walked out in front of the crowd. Priceless! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Michelle T

I met Donna first when getting my hair & makeup done as a bridesmaid in 2015. I loved her so much I used her for my own wedding last September. She & her team are professional, fun, & fantastic! I looked like the most beautiful version of myself - not too overdone or underdone.... Read More I would highly recommend her to every woman.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily O

The girls did great! They listened to what I was asking for, even though I probably had no idea what I was saying, and delivered my vision perfectly. The make up lasted the night, and stayed perfect for pictures. Their down to earth personalities made getting ready a breeze, and... Read More I appreciate that they made my mom/MiL feel like movie stars.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Julie C

Donna and her team were very punctual and did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and myself. We were very happy with her work and she got us out the door to our pictures in record time! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Robin B

I literally couldn't wait to write this review. Donna is AMAZING. She is polite, professional, and does amazing work. I genuinely felt so beautiful after she did my make up. I know people always tell the bride they look beautiful on their wedding day, but when people told me... Read More that, I felt it, I just felt so pretty. I can't say enough about Donna. AND I got married outside (in the rain!) and my make up still stayed on all night. I gave her very little direction on my make up and she just knew exactly what to do. love love love her. I highly recommend her to any bride!

2016-10-09T18:13:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review us, I truly appreciate your kind words!! We are looking forward to seeing some pictures. XOXO Donna

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Gina L

It was a pleasure to work with Donna and Kathleen before and on my wedding day. My hair & make-up looked gorgeous!! It felt very light and fresh! The ladies were so fun and professional--a perfect mix! Thanks for all your beautiful work, patience & expertise! It was truly a... Read More most unforgettable time!! So glad to have worked with you both.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lisa H

Donna and Her team were a pleasure to work with on my sisters wedding day. They were very sweet, professional & knowledgable. Our Makeup & Hair came out Perfect. I highly recommend Donna Lance Makeup . Such a wonderful experience I will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sara P

Donna is such a doll. She is a wonderful and very skilled MU artist. She is so easy going and so great working with. She is always available to talk and answer any questions. On the day of my wedding she did not leave until each bridesmaid, mother of bride, mother of groom and I... Read More all looked perfect! I loved working with her and highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Erica R

Donna is professional, punctual, talented, and sweet! She did such an amazing job with my makeup and my bridal party's makeup! I would recommend her to all brides. I felt very relaxed because she was prepared, timed everything perfectly, and made sure my makeup looked how I... Read More wanted it. Book her. You won't be disappointed! ;)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Celi M

I've always considered having my make-up done a very "up close and personal" event. I look for someone who I feel I can trust and that I can allow into my "personal space". Someone who can create a "look" I have envisioned but who feels comfortable enough to offer their... Read More suggestions and who could tell me just what would work. In meeting Donna, that is exactly who I found. Not only is she professional, and talented, she truly shows the love she has for her job.. Donna is sweet, caring, her smile brightens up a room and her face is always "picture perfect". I know that with her, I am forever in the best of hands. I am honored to have her as my friend and I would recommend her to anyone, because I know the results would never be disappointing.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Donna did such a beautiful job! And I cannot say enough good things about her work! I received so many compliments on my makeup that evening. I wish she could do my makeup ever day!