Donna Von Bruening, Photographer

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

123 Woodline Drive, Savannah, GA Savannah, Georgia (912) 898-9282

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

I met Donna 10+ years ago and knew from that moment that I wanted her to photograph my wedding. At the time I didn’t have a clue who the groom would be, but I was taken by Donna’s ability to put her subjects at ease and with the beauty of her work. Donna is based in Savannah... Read More and we live in San Diego. I told my family that having Donna as the photographer was “not up for discussion” and that they had to trust me. They are really glad they did. The groom and our families didn’t have the opportunity to meet Donna until the night before the wedding, but you would never know that from the photos. She’s so easy to get to know that everyone was immediately at ease in front of her camera. You can relax knowing Donna has the skills and experience to capture the moments that mean so much to you. She captured moments before, during and after the ceremony from angles that I wouldn’t have dreamed possible. I treasure the photos she took. We have all of the memories from that day and more than we could have asked for thanks to Donna.

Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Ashley D

Not only does Donna take breath taking photos but she is such a joy to work with! I loved getting to know Donna while working on my wedding and the pictures are just amazing!

AMAZING PHOTOS!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2012 Jessica L

I would highly recommend Donna! She is awesome! She definitely knows what she is doing and does it well! I got married in Savannah and the pictures are priceless!

Amazing Photos!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 Francesca S

Donna and her staff are so good at what they do, they are able to capture a moment so you can have it a lifetime. Her pictures tell a story and the best thing is....the story is about you! I would recommend Donna in a heart beat!

INCREDIBLE photographer!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Brawner R

Photography was one of the most important things to me as I planned my wedding and allocated my budget. Donna's business is high-end, and WORTH IT. She is an incredible photographer with quite an eye, and she was amazing at our wedding and throughout the process. She knows... Read More that we brides don't do this all the time (planning a wedding and all...) so she was helpful in so many more ways than just for the photography. At the wedding itself, she was incredibly professional and efficient, all while getting all the shots I requested - and I love them all! She is amazing, and absolutely blew me away. She is relaxed, never stuffy, and an amazing presence to be around. USE HER! :)

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/07/2010 Muriel C

They are a little expensive but in the world of wedding photography very reasonable. I loved our photographer, Kelli. She made us feel at home and at ease. The posed shots were kept at a minimal so there were tons of wonderful candid shots of everyone having fun. The bridal... Read More and wedding portraits were beautiful as well.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Danielle P

She is wonderful!!!!! I wish I was getting married again so I can have her take more pictures! She was worth every dime and I would have even paid more for her. She is very creative and her photos are breathtaking. I got a lot of postive feed back and many said my photos should... Read More be in a magazine. I tell people about her all the time. She is a must have!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kristen W

Donna & Kelly were so much fun to work with. They were also able to control and rangle our massive families for the group shots before the rain :) They were every where! Donna also has a great blog where she posts a couple pics almost immediately. Then within a couple of... Read More days after the wedding she had put together a mini slide show to music of the whole day. It was amazing!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jenny M

The quality and sentiment captured in the photos is unbeatable. She blogs every wedding and puts together kind thoughts and memories of your day for your guests to see.;Very slow turnaround time on proofs (a month+)