Is this your business? claim it now

Donna Von Bruening, Photographer

Savannah, GA

Donna Von Bruening, Photographer

123 Woodline Drive, Savannah, GA

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

I met Donna 10+ years ago and knew from that moment that I wanted her to photograph my wedding. At the time I didn’t have a clue who the groom would be, but I was taken by Donna’s ability to put her subjects at ease and with the beauty of her work. Donna is based in Savannah and we live in San Diego. I told my family that having Donna as the photographer was “not up for discussion” and that they had to trust me. They are really glad they did. The groom and our families didn’t have the opportunity to meet Donna until the night before the wedding, but you would never know that from the photos. She’s so easy to get to know that everyone was immediately at ease in front of her camera. You can relax knowing Donna has the skills and experience to capture the moments that mean so much to you. She captured moments before, during and after the ceremony from angles that I wouldn’t have dreamed possible. I treasure the photos she took. We have all of the memories from that day and more than we could have asked for thanks to Donna.

TO Donna Von Bruening, Photographer