Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

13601 Preston Road, Dallas, TX

They made my dreams come true

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 D'anna J

Donnie Brown and his team planned my wedding and did all the floral and decor. They were honest with us from the beginning because our budget was not large enough for the number of guests and type of wedding Mark and I really wanted. After some discussion, we finally came to a... Read More number we all felt comfortable with and started the planning. The process was fun and nearly stress-free. I have to admit I was a bit of a Bridezilla near the end but that didn't seem to phase them. Our wedding was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. We have been getting rave reviews from our guests ever since. We would highly recommend Donnie and his staff for anyone looking to create a wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Anna V

Incredible service

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

He was horrible. He pushed me into decisions that weren't my own. On top of that, they spent the entire budget before even starting on the reception! The vendors they required us to use were subpar. I feel like he is just giving business to people that are his friends and... Read More doesn't care if they have what you want. I was told repeatedly that what I wanted was trashy. They caused more stress for me than I thought possible. Do not use these people. I should have burned a pile of money and eloped. At least then I wouldn't feel so heartbroken about my "big day".

2016-08-27T14:32:15 Response from the vendor

We have absolutely no idea who you are. But nothing you said in this review is true. We have never pushed a client into decisions. We merely suggest the positive and negative thoughts about things a bride might want to do. But ultimately the decision... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Nicole S

Donnie Brown was terrible to work with and cast a shadow on our planning process. We did not share the same vision and he refused to refund our $5,000 fee. Be very wary before proceeding with him.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

When you think of wedding planners you should consider Donnie Brown Weddings first. Donnie has the ability to connect with everyone in a positive way. He gets inside your head and learns what it is you want and then finds a way to make it happen regardless of your budget. He... Read More and his staff have won many awards including best wedding planner on the A-List Awards three years in a row. They must be doing something right. Why settle for the rest when you can have the best!

Donnie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

If I could give 10 stars, I absolutely would. Donnie is hands down one of the best wedding planners in town. He and his team work well together and works well with other vendors in to coordinate and produce a stunning wedding. Donnie was my wedding planner. He had the look for... Read More my wedding down just after a couple meetings. He and his team know how to ask the right questions, they listen, they've got the experience, and the connections to make it all happen. Our wedding went smoothly and beautifully. I had him and the team take care of the flowers and lighting for my wedding as well and it was absolutely beautiful. My guests raved about the whole evening and I couldn't have done it myself. Donnie and his team were a huge help and I am so appreciative of his attention to detail and how he saved my wedding. I would highly highly recommend Donnie to anyone planning a wedding!

Best Choice in the Wedding Process..

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Shannon S

Donnie Brown and his amazing team put together a fabulous wedding for us this past March. While it was a small wedding, he put so much design effort into it that we were amazed when we opened the doors to the reception area. Our family and friends are still calling and... Read More commenting on the spectacular wedding event. Most importantly, we were actually able to enjoy our wedding. This would not have ever been possible without a team of people thinking of all those crazy little details and managing them with such professionalism, skill, and expertise. They thought of us, even when we didn't know to think of ourselves. My husband says that choosing Donnie was the not really a choice for me.. but a choice to keep him (the groom) sane through the process. In fact, he says that choosing Donnie was the best decision he made during the wedding except for asking me to marry him. For me, I say how fabulous it is to be surrounded by all the people you love on your wedding day and to be able to enjoy the event without stress because I have every confidence in the world that Donnie and his team has it 100% covered. Those things are priceless on one of the most important days of your life. They've become very special people to us.

DONNIE IS THE #1 WEDDING PLANNER FOR A REASON

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Tarabeth G

Donnie Brown Weddings and Events was my lifesaver. Not only was my wedding simply a fairytale, but Donnie and Heather were an absolute pleasure to work with. Donnie has been in the wedding business for over 30 years and his work proves that. His designs and magnificent... Read More creativity made my wedding unique and fit my personality. Donnie takes time to get to know his brides on a personal level to make each and every wedding one of a kind. Every vendor that I worked with was incredible and Donnie only set me up with the best people. The wedding ran so smoothly that I was not stressed in the slightest. Things will go off without a hitch if you use Donnie Brown. I would highly recommend using Donnie for any event, not just weddings, and I look forward to using him again for future events. I LOVE DONNIE BROWN!

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Melissa P

Celebrity Wedding Planner, Donnie Brown

Donnie Brown Weddings is known for creating luxury weddings in their home base of Dallas, Texas and around the world. They are an award winning and internationally published firm of certified wedding specialists led by celebrity planner Donnie Brown from Whose Wedding is it Anyway?.