Honeymoon Planning

508 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI (401) 885-3500

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Hollie S

Wow, Candace is your travel goddess! When I first spoke to Candace, I think her excitement on planning a trip for us was the thing that hooked me on her. This was such an enjoyable experience. We only had dates and a budget. We knew we wanted warm- but had nothing else to go... Read More on. Candace spent the time to get to know us, our lives, and the things we enjoy to do. Cut to next scene- my husband and I had the honeymoon of our dreams in Turks and Caicos!! The whole thing went seamless! It was romantic, warm and gorgeous! She had found a place, where I could lay on the beach all day and relax- while my very active husband could snorkel and play in the water. She had spent the time to research activities and adventures for us- so we knew while we were there exactly who we wanted to deal with- and coincidentally, each vendor happened to be our resorts top pick as well. We will ALWAYS go to Candace for our travel needs!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Kristen C

My now husband and I used Donovan Travel to book our honeymoon. We went with a few options in mind, pretty unsure on where to even begin! Candice worked with us and helped us make a decision that we couldn't be more happy about. She made the planning process very easy/smooth,... Read More stress free, and understandable. She was able to schedule everything for us from traveling, flights, our activities, you name it! She got us exactly what we wanted and more. She was reliable and always responded quickly to emails and questions we had. We will definitely be using Donovan Travel in the future and I would honestly highly recommend it to anyone. Wedding planning is stressful enough it was so great not having to worry or stress about this!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Nicole Z

My husband and I didn't quite know for sure what we wanted to do. They gave us plenty of price comparisons and answered every question we had. We will definately be using them again.