Doorstep Diner Catering * Fine Dining & Amazing Service

Lincoln NE and surrounding towns

Unique Catering for You and Your Guests!

Always fresh, never frozen, we don't even own a freezer! Food doesn't come in trucks at Doorstep Diner Catering; when you order we source your ingredients locally the day before your event to ensure the highest quality as you deserve the best on your special day. We can create anything you'd like.. our website is just a starting place to have a conversation about what will make your meal perfect. Want something that brings you back to the day the two of you first met? How about your favorite vacation, or activity? Together we will create something that your guests will rave about!

Cajun, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Greek, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

5550 South 59th Street Suite 10A, Lincoln, NE Lincoln NE and surrounding towns (866) 505-2456

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Alyssa D

Our wedding was BIG and Doorstep Diner rose to the challenge of not only feeding 400 people, but feeding them DELICIOUS food at a price that could beat nearly everyone in the area. From start to finish, Jeff and Laurie were positive, easy to communicate with, and very flexible.... Read More We chose the creamy pesto chicken, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots for our meal, although we also LOVED sampling the teriyaki beef as well. We also chose salmon & cucumber skewers, Andouille and Shrimp Skewers and fruit skewers for our appetizer hour. From set up to tear down, everything went smoothly at our venue and the amount of food prepared was nearly perfect. People continually complimented the food throughout the evening, and we are still hearing about how great it was a month later! All in all, if you care about having top-notch food at your wedding and caterers you can trust, you should get in touch with Doorstep Diner.

2017-12-20T19:54:11 Response from the vendor

Alyssa your wedding rocked! We had so much fun serving your guests!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Kimberly P

From my first contact with Doorstep Diner Catering, all the way thru, they have been so helpful and easy to work with. The fact that they were willing to help me out when I thought I’d try doing it myself shows the quality of people they are. When I contacted them again with a... Read More modest budget they helped me find wonderful options. The food was great and our guests were very happy. I recommend their pulled pork with huli huli Hawaiian sauce. I can’t thank them enough! Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.

2017-12-20T19:53:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kimberly! You were so much fun to work with and we love the Honey bears! In fact we'd like to get some Honey from your Honey for our kitchen!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Laura M

Doorstep Diner Catering catered our wedding and it was amazing! Jeff and Laurie were so easy to work with - they helped us create the perfect menu, ordered our linens for us, set everything up and served our guests. The food was amazing, especially the Creamy Chicken Pesto!... Read More Thanks for making my day perfect!

Owning a catering company is a amazing experience! I love pouring my creativity into every event we host and I love working with brides to create an amazing experience!