Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

3300 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL (800) 871-0092

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

Dorothy goes the extra mile to make your flowers beautiful and assist you in making budget conscious choices.

Most amazing flowers I've ever seen!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Martin S

Our flowers were truly a favorite of our day. I loved that they have a blog which I actually picked all my flowers from prior to seeing them on my wedding day. Their attention to detail is simply impeccable. They asked me questions I didn't even think of to be sure they knew... Read More exactly what I wanted. I was blown away with my flowers and highly recommend them!

Flowers

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Stephanie A

Dorothy and her staff did an amazing job with our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Kara R

I showed Dorothy some pictures of what I liked and let her run with it. My wildflower, garden looking bouquets turned out beautiful! The mason jars hanging from shepard hooks overflowing with flowers as aisle markers were beautiful and I got so many compliments on my table... Read More decor!

FLorals

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Chavondria K

The team was great and worked with me to incoporate candelabras, candles and other items I picked up into the wedding.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Pam L

I have always bought my cut/arranged flowers with Dorothy McDaniel's Flower Market. They are always consistently beautiful and creative. The same held true for my wedding--very dreamy and exquisite!!