Invitations - Custom Design - Stationery

Our peaceful, fun & creative shop, located in western Pennsylvania just north of Pittsburgh, is the perfect spot for local brides and grooms to sit down with us to meet and consult. If you’re not in the area, we are equally delighted to work with you via phone or email consultations to bring your ideas to life long distance. Over the past decade we’ve created hundreds of designs for couples from all around the world. Wedding design is truly our passion! Please reach out to us… we’d love to work with you to make your ideas come to life.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

235 Sixth Street, Ellwood City, PA (724) 824-7504
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katie D

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Dot and Bow. Erin was such a joy to work with, as she was very friendly, patient, and flexible throughout the time we worked with her. Anything I requested, Erin could do! Dot and Bow designed and printed our wedding... Read More invitations, programs, reception signs, and table numbers. Everything looked beautiful and very professional, and many of our guests commented on the high quality of these items. I would absolutely use Dot and Bow in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Vanessa V

Sometimes you run into those locally owned and operated shops that don't have it all quite together. Well Dot and Bow was the complete opposite. They were so professional, quick to respond, helpful, insightful, all while taking my budget into account. There are just not that... Read More many businesses out there like this and I am so glad I was able to work with them. Erin's knowledge of design and current trends helped me to decide what direction I wanted to go in for my wedding invitations. From my bachelorette invites to my wedding invitations AND Thank You Cards - I was SO happy with my finished products. You will be thoroughly satisfied if you choose to use Dot and Bow Paperie. Everytime I look at my invitation it makes me want to be back at the beach! THANK YOU DOT AND BOW!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017

Erin and Chris are EXTREMELY accommodating, timely, and truly gifted at what they do. You are able to consult with them in person, in their boutique, and see their work in person. I loved planning my sessions with them, because it made what are often the grueling details... Read More really fun. They were able to replicate exactly what I wanted and showed them. Erin, the designer, is incredibly focused on capturing the bride’s vision and does not stop until she gets there. It’s a fantastic company to consult, because the people behind it are caring, attentive, and genuinely want to see your dreams come alive.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Carrie

I cannot say enough about Dot & Bow. They made the planning so much easier. Erin was super! Great communicator and wonderful in getting back to me. We bought our invites, guest board, and table numbers from her. Everything came out so nice. We received plenty of compliments on... Read More them. I highly recommend this place for all your wedding 'paper' needs! Thanks for everything Dot & Bow!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lindsay M

Erin's work is amazing and can bring your vision to life. We loved everything from the save the dates to the table numbers. She is super accomadating and easy to work with. We will continue to use them for everything baby!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Katie K

My husband Kyle and I had the absolute best experience with Dot & Bow this past year as we planned our wedding. Erin was so accommodating and quick to respond with questions and tweaks to our invitations. We were thrilled with our finished products! We ordered invitations, thank... Read More you post cards for the table settings, and our seating chart sign for the entrance of our wedding. Erin and her team went above and beyond to make sure all of the details were taken care of. Again, thank you for an amazing experience! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emily R

Erin and her team were so great to work with. She really made our invitation designs to match our wedding theme. She also designed stickers for our favors and even a Maurader's Map seating chart. That was definitely one of my favorite things she designed for us. Again, they were... Read More so easy to work with and it was a lot of fun picking out invitations.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kevin P

Rob and I had such a wonderful experience working with Erin and Chris! They made themselves available outside of normal business hours because of our hectic schedule and they took the time and attention to really listen to what we were looking for in our invitations. Rob led the... Read More way with how he wanted everything to look and Erin worked her magic to make the vision become a reality. We have received so many compliments from our guests already and the invitations just went out in the mail last Friday. Highly recommend these folks for whatever your printing needs may be - especially wedding invitations! Another note worth mentioning is that they were very transparent about any of the costs that were associated with all of the different options that were available and they didn't try upselling us on anything they didn't think made sense for us and what we had envisioned. As someone who is fee adverse I truly respect the way they operate their business and how they handle their customers.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Leanne S

I cannot say enough about Dot & Bow Paperie! Working with Erin and Chris was easy and they were so accommodating! Erin gave great recommendations and was very flexible! They did an amazing job on our wedding invitations and place cards! I would highly recommend this place to... Read More anyone! I really enjoyed working with them for my wedding needs!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Lisa M

Dot & Bow Paperie was a joy to work with for my wedding invitations, save the dates, and programs. I'm definitely type A and they were so patient with me sending back and forth proofs until I found the one that was perfect. Erin and Chris are both perfect for the wedding... Read More business because they are kind and you feel like they are just as excited for your wedding as you are. I would recommend them to anyone who has an upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Devan C

Erin was amazing and always quick to answer my questions. I had a vision in my mind and she made our save the dates and invites come to life. She also did our sign in board just the way I imaged it to be. Anything I asked she would do. We went into the shop to make sure the... Read More color was what I wanted and the quality was what we wanted, which it was! She made my vision come to life!! She was truly amazing to work with. I highly recommend using Dot & Bow for all your needs!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jerica N

I can't say enough great things about this shop! They did everything for my wedding from save the dates, invites, and escort cards. Some of my ideas were very personalized (we wanted our dogs on our escort cards) and Erin and the team never doubted or laughed at my ideas! We had... Read More a lot of edits too and I was able to do all of them via email almost instantly with the team. You won't be disappointed with their work!

2017-10-31T12:03:47 Response from the vendor

Your ideas were the best Jerica! It was so much fun working with you on everything... congratulations on the new little one in your family!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Nick H

The people you'll meet at Dot & Bow are some of the most talented, client-centric people you could ask for. Erin made us the exact design we had worked out with her, and I don't think Chris could have made the process any easier. I won't get married twice, but I'll be sure to... Read More keep them top of mind for any other big events that come along!

2017-10-31T12:09:28 Response from the vendor

You're the best! Can't wait to work with you again for your next big event!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Samantha B

Absolutely love the save the dates that dot & bow made for us. Their boutique shop makes it easy to meet in person and discuss everything and their designers are unbelievably friendly and helpful. We used a combination of their past work with our own custom spin and guests are... Read More texting me about how cute they are. I can't wait to see what we come up with for our invitations! I would highly recommend dot & bow to anyone.

2017-10-31T12:08:00 Response from the vendor

You know you're one of our favorites!!! We've loved seeing all your gorgeous wedding photos recently... congrats to you Nick & Layla!

Meet The Manager

Erin Thomas

I've been an artist & graphic designer for over 20 years & have been thrilled to devote the last 8 years solely to wedding stationery design. Opening the doors on dot & bow paperie was seeing a lifelong dream come to fruition for me! Our team & I have created hundreds of original designs for couples all around the world & absolutely love the creative challenge that each new project brings. It’s like fitting the pieces of a puzzle together to be able to give each couple just what they’re looking for creatively & doing so quickly, efficiently, & within their time & budget constraints.