Double Happiness Creations, Inc.

(7)

New York, NY

Some pursue happiness. We create it!

Our invitations and announcements are for couples seeking custom-designed stationery that reflects their personal style and flair. From looking for ways to honor cultural traditions to reinforcing a specific theme, we will work closely with you to ensure distinctive and memorable stationery.

by appointment only, New York, NY

A working experience better than a dream!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Sarah C

Having had consultations with three invitation designers prior to Yvonne without feeling understood, I knew I needed someone who I would enjoy talking to (you will be trading emails, edits, and ideas frequently!), I would feel comfortable stating my concerns with, and would give criticism to better the design without hurting my feelings. I got all of this and so much more with Yvonne at Double Happiness Creations! I actually looked forward to emailing with her because I knew I would be heard, all my requests regardless of how small/nitpicky would be taken care of, and I would have a good laugh because Yvonne is receptive, reliable, and fun! I can't wait to work with her on future paper goods!

Melissa

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 melissa t

I worked with Yvonne on my wedding invitations and it was the easiest process. Super accommodating and was never worried about the invitations not looking perfect or receiving on time. Highly recommend.

Highly Recomend

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Devra T

I highly recommend using Double Happiness Creations and I would certainly use them for other invitations/events. The quality is awesome and my fiance was very pleased with our wedding invitations. Every time I was putting one together I felt so perfect and I couldn't wait for family and friends to see them....worth it!

a refreshing designer!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Kara B

Yvonne is a dream to work with and her work is very impressive. Double Happiness Creations makes nothing but beautiful pieces so it was an easy decision to work with them. Will definitely work with them again in the future! Thanks for making this experience totally stress-free for me!!

Excellent Work

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Heather F

We were so pleased with our wedding stationery from Double Happiness Creations. We were hoping for nice materials with a clean look and a modern sensibility. The paper goods reflected those elements in an elegant and refined way. I particularly liked the material selections -- the papers and the beautiful ink colors. It was a joy working with Yvonne. Throughout the process, she was fun, patient, and responsive. Yvonne had a wealth of knowledge. She cares about her clients and her craft, and it showed in the final product, which we loved!

Yvonne is Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 Courtney W

Yvonne at Double Happiness made my husband and I look GOOD through our "paperwork". She created completely custom save-the-dates, invitations, programs, place cards, and now thank-you-notes. She is very good at listening to what we wanted, and then providing choices for us to decide on what we liked best. We must have made a thousand little nit-picky changes throughout the entire process, and she did every single thing we asked and did it in a way that was far more beautiful than we could ever have hoped to do ourselves. Also, she e-mailed us proofs of every single item before she sent it off to the printer. That way we knew exactly what we were getting, not, "oh, it'll look basically like this." It was the EXACT thing, which led to having absolutely no errors. She was incredibly patient, and incredibly good at what she does. I highly recommend her and her company.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/08/2010 Cari S

Working with Yvonne was a pleasure every step of the way - she is incredibly responsive, helpful and understanding, not to mention extremely talented. She did everything for us and she did it all fantastically - save the dates, invitations, menus, programs, seating charts down to thank yous, and it all came out better than we ever could have imagined. I highly recommend Double Happiness for flawless service and execution and truly beautiful, unique invitations.

Send Email

TO Double Happiness Creations, Inc.