Elegant Ceremonies to Packed Dance Floors !

Tell us all about your dream wedding. We know that every wedding is as special as the two people being joined in matrimony. We will work with you and your loved one to create a custom wedding package to suit your distinct needs. Weddings are what we do ! We want you to relax, and enjoy the day.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Maine & New England, Buxton, ME Serving Maine & New England (207) 939-3761

Excellent DJ Services!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Christina F

Early on in our wedding planning, we got in touch with DJ Pat from Double Platinum Celebrations. We had a great experience working with DJ Pat leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to any questions and requests we had throughout the planning process and was able to... Read More incorporate our ideas into our big day. When the day of the wedding arrived, he was prepared with a plan of action and was incredibly flexible when timelines changed at the last minute. DJ Pat was a pleasure to work with and we continue to get complements on the music and party - We would highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jessica V

Is there a way to rate 10 stars instead of just 5? Sean was nothing short of absolutely fantastic. Having known Sean prior to my wedding, he went out of his way on multiple occasions months and weeks before our wedding to ensure that the information he had was clear and correct,... Read More and to check in to see if there was anything my groom and I needed of him - even if it wasn't "DJ" related. As if that wasn't enough, on the day of our wedding, we had the unfortunate experience of not having a great wedding coordinator, and Sean took it upon himself to wear both hats - our DJ, and an INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator. It was truly something so special, professional, and above and beyond anything I can describe in words. Our day was amazing, and I can confidently say that without Sean, I would not feel that way. From the perspective of his ACTUAL job - we had a wide spread of generations among the guests, and Sean proved to be not only professional and talented, but truly aware of how to ensure that everyone has fun. He played certain types of music at specific times of the night, allowing all age groups to enjoy themselves. Sean was an irreplaceable addition to our special day that I would never trade for the world - hiring him was the absolute BEST choice my husband and I made.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Olivia S

We worked with DJ Kevin for our Labor Day weekend wedding at Clark's Cove Farm in Walpole, Me. The dancing music was really excellent and a lot of guests commented on it. We were able to enter our favorite songs into a user-friendly portal. Kevin incorporated these along with a... Read More few other songs that worked great on the dance floor. He did MC-duties in three languages and played some great classical music during our fireworks display. The ambiance was amazing - thank you Kevin! The audio for the ceremony and dinner were also stellar and we couldn't have hoped for anything better on our big day. We would definitely highly recommend Double Platinum and DJ Kevin!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Aislinn C

It was extremely easy getting in touch with Double Platinum Celebrations. I first connected with Kevin, who helped me through the small details such as pricing and what package was best for me. He then had DJ Mark contact me and after a few conversations Mark knew just the type... Read More of atmosphere we were going for. We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our wedding! All of our guests, ages 1-85, danced the night away! He played great music, including the few songs I specifically requested. He checked in with me a few times throughout the night to make sure everything was going how I wanted. He also (secretly) helped my dad surprise me by creating a one of a kind father/daughter dance song which was a mash up of a bunch of our favorite songs. It was perfect. If we could give him 10 stars we would!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Keri F

Scott Hamel was absolutely amazing, he really couldn't have done a better job, he made our night so special! His choice of music got everyone dancing and in the mood, even people I have NEVER seen dance in my 30 years of life haha. After the wedding I got compliments on how... Read More great his choice of songs were, everyone had a fun time . I'm truly glad we were able to have him as our DJ, he is very talented and if I were to do it all over again I would pick him in a heartbeat. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sarah K

DJ Chris was great! A pleasure to work with and made everything so easy! Everyone was on the dance floor literally all night long! I even changed my playlist a week out and Chris worked through it with me with no problems! We received so many compliments on how much fun everyone... Read More had and we definitely have DO Chris to thank for that!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Heather A

After reaching out to a few different DJ services we decided on Double Platinum Celebrations. The decision wasn't difficult at all. DJ Kevin was not only professional but also personable from the start, which made it feel like you were working with a friend. He arrived early for... Read More set-up, made seamless transitions for our ceremony music and kept our dance floor lively at the reception. He was willing to work with us for editing a first dance song and kept us on track with our scheduled events (toasts, parent dances, cake cutting) so we could really enjoy the night. He was able to read the crowd and keep everyone engaged. We also had a last minute entrance change and he didn't skip a beat and came up with a quick song selection that was perfect. I highly recommend Double Platinum and specifically DJ Kevin. Especially ,if you're planning a wedding yourself he will be a great resource and a vendor you won't need to keep track of. Which, if you have started that process you know how incredibly invaluable that quality is.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessie G

There aren’t enough great things to say about Double Platinum and DJ Jeremie! Double Platinum’s online website made planning music for both the ceremony and reception super easy. We loved working with Jeremie. From our very first conversation with him, to the day of the wedding,... Read More he was professional, helpful, and on top of details. The day of, he was there early with all of his equipment set up – it was great knowing he was on top of everything so we had one less thing to stress about. He was a great announcer and MC, and even (hilariously) helped our Best Man through a teary moment during his speech. All the guests were dancing throughout the night, and it was largely due to DJ Jeremie’s great work! We can’t recommend his services enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Julie P

Double Platinum Celebrations and DJ Belltower (Stephen Bell) were the best! I got married in Gray, ME on September 16th 2017. To me, the best part of any wedding is after the formalities when everybody dances the night away. DJ Pat had first gotten in touch with me when I was... Read More wanting to book Double Platinum Celebrations. He guided me through the process and I was actually able to pick our wedding DJ after talking to a few of them individually. Stephen was awesome. He answered any questions I had along the way and got us set up with an easy to use online planning tool. A week before the wedding, Stephen gave me a call to sort out the details. He even gave me advice that ended up working out really well about order and time of first dances. We had everything sorted out early and he made me feel really good about the whole process. The day of the wedding Steve showed up early, got everything set up and was ready to go. He was polite, professional, and very welcoming to all the guests and my family. Everything went off without a hitch and when it came time for dancing (after all of the first dances) he had everyone join my husband and I for a slow song then lit up the dance floor from there! He played all of my 'must play' songs and 'play if you can' songs and they all flowed together seamlessly. It was a mix of oldies, pop songs, hip hop, dance hits and everything in between. The dance floor was packed all night! Thank you DJ Belltower and Double Platinum Celebrations for making my wedding night a huge success.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica L

DJ Chris of Double Platinum was absolutely amazing. I very much appreciated the almost hour-long conversation we had the week prior to the wedding. Initially, I wasn’t sure what we would talk about, and I was so wrong! His attention to detail, flexibility, and organization did... Read More not go unnoticed. We had a last minute (literally minutes) change to the groom’s dance with his mom and DJ Chris stayed completely calm and told us it was no problem. The online database is so useful and easy to use. We received reminders from DJ Chris about what we needed to do when and it kept us on track. I was honestly hesitant about a DJ, and I’m so so glad we chose Double Platinum and DJ Chris.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Nicole M

We had DJ Kevin Duran for our wedding. Kevin was beyond accommodating to our needs which included ceremony music, announcements and the various music themes throughout the night. He made our officiant very comfortable and gave tips on her role, the music chosen after our... Read More telephone call was spot on. He allowed requests and made the night simply perfect! Beyond thrilled with Kevin and would recommend him to everyone having a wedding or function in the Portland Maine area.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kelsey F

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our Labor Day weekend wedding than DJ Kevin of Double Platinum Celebrations. Throughout the entire planning process and on the day of Kevin was professional, receptive to all of our ideas, quick to respond when we had a question, and... Read More honestly really fun to work with! We had a number of people comment on how great the music was, and a few say that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding! We would highly recommend him and Double Platinum Celebrations, and will be pointing friends and family in Kevin and DPC's direction in the future. Thank you so much DJ Kevin for making our big day so fun and special. ~Kelsey and Joe

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarra M

The whole time we were planning for the wedding we (obviously) knew that we wanted our guests to have a great time - and we knew our crowd of guests would be concerned mostly about the music and dancing. When Chris arrived to the site he arrived early, set up quickly, he was... Read More kind, and he was concerned about the placement of his equipment. Chris made sure that everything was in working order and that our plans were still on the same track way before guests started arriving - making it a lot less stressful on our side. Everything that Chris and I talked about before the wedding fell into place. Photos took a bit longer than we expected (as always - right?) but Chris made sure that he stuck to what we discussed (the first dances, the speeches, and our favorite - the dance floor songs.) Chris was in a positive mood every time we talked to him, he was excited to do his job, he was friendly, he was patient, and overall he was concerned about us and what we wanted. Chris is a wonderful DJ and he is great at doing what he loves! If anyone asks about recommending a DJ I would recommend Double Platinum Celebrations and put in the word about Chris.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Andy C

DJ Alex exceeded all expectations from initial consultation to the last song played at our wedding. He was extremely professional and accommodating to what we were looking for - and with that knows what will keep the crowd going! He also helped with providing sound for our... Read More ceremony and we had zero issues. I would recommend Alex and Double Platinum for any event!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Claire G

We can't rave enough about DJ Kevin! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. He made our ceremony music blend together and made sure everything was setup perfectly for the officiant and readers. As a couple who has somewhat less main stream music preferences, DJ... Read More Kevin also did an incredible job incorporating our wishes with what he knew would make the crowd dance and have a great time during the reception. Everyone, young and old was dancing at our wedding and we had many people comment to us about how good the music was. DJ Kevin is a consummate professional and so easy to work with. Book DJ Kevin for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Chris H

We had Kevin Duran jr. as our DJ for our September wedding, he was the best. The awesome process started off early when we originally hired Kevin. He was professional and very well organized for our initial meeting. We got an extensive light package and Kevin also got us in... Read More contact with an awesome photo booth company. As far as the services for our wedding, they were top notch. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Kevin helped a great deal during the ceremony(separate area than the reception) and was attentive to any needs/questions we had. The music fit our needs, and we had even discussed it beforehand. I don't know how there are any other companies in Maine besides Double Platinum. I can't imagine a couple wanting to hire anyone else. Kevin was the best there is and I would happily recommend him to anyone I know getting married.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sage L

DJ Scott Hamel was wonderful to work with. He is listens to what you want and is so helpful leading up to the event. He did an amazing job with the -up-lighting, all the intros and keeping our guests on the dance floor! You can tell he enjoys what he does because it shows -... Read More everyone loved him and had a great time!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Katie E

We had DJ Ross for our wedding and we can not say enough at how AMAZING he was! We highly recommend Double Platinum Celebrations for your wedding! They were fast to get in touch with us and recommend a DJ to us. Everyone was very professional and very friendly, making the... Read More process wicked easy! DJ Ross was very personable, professional and we loved the fact that he has a background as a club DJ. So he was spinning all the newest/coolest jams all night long! My husband is deaf so he was able to turn up the bass in every song so that he could feel the beat and dance along with it! My husband and mother-in-law surprised me with a special song for our wedding and it was beautiful! My Mother-in-law can not say enough how much she loved working with DJ Ross! After the wedding all of the guests and family members said he was one of the best DJs they've ever seen at a wedding! Plus DJ Ross was able to calm my nerves about the music for the ceremony/reception making it all the less stressful! He really listened to me and what we wanted for music and make excellent recommendations based upon it. I can not say enough at how much I loved working with him and would use him again in a heart beat! Thank you DJ Ross for everything you did for us! You're truly one of the best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Lindsey B

We couldn't have been happier on our wedding day and the services provided by DJ Chris. All of our guest had a blast and the song selections were on point. We were having so much fun, we extended the DJ service for an extra hour! Huge thank you to DJ Chris for making our day... Read More absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Megan D

We had the absolute best day with DJ Jeremie! He was super attentive and made sure everything that we wanted got done perfectly. He was very helpful through the planning process and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this whole stressful wedding... Read More process much easier and we can not thank him enough for being a part of our special day. DJ Jeremie did an awesome job accommodating our separate ceremony space and played the music coming down the aisle exactly how I imagined! The guests commented on how much they all enjoyed the music selections and how there was always something going on throughout the night! He's a great announcer and nailed all our super hard names to pronounce. We had a great time from start to finish and absolutely recommend Double Platinum Celebrations and DJ Jeremie!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tarra T

Of all the decisions we had to make regarding our wedding, this one was a no-brainer. Kevin has been the DJ at weddings for several of our friends and was recommended by all of them. He completely surpassed our (high) expectations with his thoroughness and professionalism. The... Read More online planning tool he provided made things incredibly easy! Not only was he a great DJ, but he was our master of ceremonies, and made sure we stayed on track throughout the night so we didn't have to do anything but ENJOY our wedding. We can't thank him enough for being such an important part of our day! -Tarra & Tommy

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Paige C

DJ Sean was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better dj. We had several guests tell us that he was so great and the best wedding dj they have ever experienced. We were worried that people would not dance because we had a day time wedding, but almost every single... Read More person at our wedding (if not all) were on the dance floor from start to end. We have nothing but good things to say!! I couldn't believe how many people were on the dance floor and how he took care of everything and left us with no stress. We will be recommending his services to all of our friends and family! Thank you SO much to Sean & Double Platinum Celebrations! -Paige and Jacob Sullivan (8-11-2017)

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Anna M

We worked with DJ Chris and we couldn't have been happier. The online planning tool was extremely helpful - especially while planning a wedding from afar. DJ Chris also made sure to get all of the music that we wanted for the ceremony, even if it wasn't standard/easy to find. We... Read More asked our guests to suggest songs that they'd like played, and DJ Chris made sure to figure out how to incorporate some odd requests without letting it affect the flow of the event. He was also great at adjusting when we made last minute changes! He also has a great personality and really fit with the vibe that we were going for!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 John D

Working with DJ Scott was excellent. Highly professional and informative. He was reliable to return inquiries we had in a timely fashion. very helpful throughout the process. He provided excellent service for the Ceremony and at the reception was able to keep the wedding guest... Read More pumping on the dance floor all night. Highly recommended and will use again.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Emily E

We had the MOST incredible experience with Kevin Duran Jr as our DJ and our guests are still talking about him as a highlight of the event! We were married at the Spruce Point Inn in Boothbay Harbor this past August. Kevin got our vibe so precisely and ran the entire thing, from... Read More ceremony to last dance, as the perfect Master of Ceremonies. The music was such an important element to us and Kevin was a dream to work with from the beginning. He did a masterful job of setting the exact tone we wanted for the day and we were so lucky to have him! Thanks, Kevin!!

Patrick Daniels

It all started for me at my own wedding in 2004 . I had such a great time overseeing the details of the day and seeing the joy it brought to family and friends I wanted to continue on that journey with others. Coming from over a decade in the Entertainment industry in the early 90's, of managing and touring with National acts, it was time to put my business and entertainment skills to use in the wedding industry. From smoke filled concert arenas to intimate wedding gatherings people want professional entertainment at an honest price with stellar results. At DPC we deliver that daily.