Elegant Ceremonies to Packed Dance Floors !

Tell us all about your dream wedding. We know that every wedding is as special as the two people being joined in matrimony. We will work with you and your loved one to create a custom wedding package to suit your distinct needs. Weddings are what we do ! We want you to relax, and enjoy the day.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Serving Maine & New England, Buxton, ME Serving Maine & New England (207) 939-3761

Excellent DJ Services!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Christina F

Early on in our wedding planning, we got in touch with DJ Pat from Double Platinum Celebrations. We had a great experience working with DJ Pat leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to any questions and requests we had throughout the planning process and was able to... Read More incorporate our ideas into our big day. When the day of the wedding arrived, he was prepared with a plan of action and was incredibly flexible when timelines changed at the last minute. DJ Pat was a pleasure to work with and we continue to get complements on the music and party - We would highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jessica V

Is there a way to rate 10 stars instead of just 5? Sean was nothing short of absolutely fantastic. Having known Sean prior to my wedding, he went out of his way on multiple occasions months and weeks before our wedding to ensure that the information he had was clear and correct,... Read More and to check in to see if there was anything my groom and I needed of him - even if it wasn't "DJ" related. As if that wasn't enough, on the day of our wedding, we had the unfortunate experience of not having a great wedding coordinator, and Sean took it upon himself to wear both hats - our DJ, and an INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator. It was truly something so special, professional, and above and beyond anything I can describe in words. Our day was amazing, and I can confidently say that without Sean, I would not feel that way. From the perspective of his ACTUAL job - we had a wide spread of generations among the guests, and Sean proved to be not only professional and talented, but truly aware of how to ensure that everyone has fun. He played certain types of music at specific times of the night, allowing all age groups to enjoy themselves. Sean was an irreplaceable addition to our special day that I would never trade for the world - hiring him was the absolute BEST choice my husband and I made.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Olivia S

We worked with DJ Kevin for our Labor Day weekend wedding at Clark's Cove Farm in Walpole, Me. The dancing music was really excellent and a lot of guests commented on it. We were able to enter our favorite songs into a user-friendly portal. Kevin incorporated these along with a... Read More few other songs that worked great on the dance floor. He did MC-duties in three languages and played some great classical music during our fireworks display. The ambiance was amazing - thank you Kevin! The audio for the ceremony and dinner were also stellar and we couldn't have hoped for anything better on our big day. We would definitely highly recommend Double Platinum and DJ Kevin!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Meredith B

We worked with DJ Kevin for our wedding this past weekend and could not have been happier. He made the process fun and easy, and he took the time to get to know what our personal preferences were to make sure it was OUR special day. He read the crowd just right, and made sure... Read More we all had a great time. We would highly recommend Double Platinum Celebrations, and DEFINITELY recommend DJ Kevin!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Sarah B

We are SO happy that we had DJ Scott for our wedding! He was super responsive through the whole planning process and was so accommodating.. I was sending him changes up until the day before and he made it all work! The dance floor was PACKED for the entire reception, and many of... Read More our guests have asked me for the playlist because they loved the music so much!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lauren C

DJ Sean was exactly the DJ i was looking for. He was fabulous! Kept the party going all night, and made our wedding reception perfect!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kaitlin R

Double Platinum was our go to choice when it came to DJs for our wedding, and we are so thankful that we went with them. Everyone we dealt with was excited, helpful and encouraging. We had the pleasure of working with Kevin, and it was a blast! He had a similar musical... Read More appreciation that my husband and I do, and the choices we had that he wasn’t familiar with, he was more than ready to find and become acquainted with. Kevin was incredibly helpful in the whole planning process, being very patient with the fact that my husband and I didn’t live in the same countries and communication could be a bit lagged. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and Kevin played a large part in that. It poured the morning of our wedding, and he was ready and willing to bring extra equipment to help out in case our ceremony had to be moved, even when we only hired him for the reception. We (and our guests) found him very personable, and he was great at keeping the party going! We loved the excitement and energy he brought, and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Jessie L

We were thrilled with DJ Bob! He was great at helping us figure out what we wanted for ceremony music, and then did a fantastic job creating exactly the right atmosphere for the cocktail hour, reception and dancing based on the music suggestions we gave. He went out of his way... Read More to be helpful and kind during the event - Bob even brought a fresh drink over to my husband during the toasts when he noticed that he'd just finished one as our parents were starting! My mom is pretty sensitive to noise, and Bob was very flexible and contentious about volume whenever she asked him to make changes. He also did a great job helping keep us close to our scheduled timeline. He was a pleasure to work with, we were very happy with our choice to work with Double Platinum and Bob!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Marissa G

Dj Jeremy was nothing short of amazing! From step one of planning the wedding Jeremy guided us through our whole event! He was great at suggesting not only songs but games and timelines for our wedding as well. On our actual big day he took the time to come introduce himself and... Read More already had everything prepared for the day! I did not have to worry about a single thing, which was so nice! We had our ceremony outside, followed by a reception inside and Jeremie handled both scenarios with ease. We would not hesitate to use Double Platinum Celebrations for any future events we may hold. Thank you for making our big day so special!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Amanda R

We had originally planned our wedding for June of 2018, but ended up having to change it to October of this year due to my husband's military obligations. We were really sad and thought that we had to cancel, but DJ Kevin stepped right in and ensured us that we could still make... Read More everything happen. He went above and beyond to ensure that everything would fall into place, and even acted as coordinator on the day of the wedding. I was so confident that everything would go well, just knowing that he was our DJ. Not to mention, the music was perfect through dinner and well into the dancing. We can't thank you enough for the support you have shown, and the respect for my husband's service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Monica S

DJ Kevin was awesome!! Such a great decision, everyone was obsessed with the music! We had a ton of fun and DJ Kevin kept the party going!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 shari k

Kevin was AMAZING to work with--he brought in EVERYTHING and made our entire day/night magical!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jamie G

Excellent DJ services with DJ Stephen Bell! He was extremely attentive from start to finish! He had the perfect music for the ceremony and dinner and had us tearing up the dance floor!!! Polite and professional DJ service, highly recommended😀

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jamie G

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle R

We contacted Double Platinum Celebrations based on a referral from a friend and were put in touch with DJ Jeremie. He was really great to work with from the beginning. I had an initial call with him last year and really felt he was a perfect fit for the club style party vibe we... Read More wanted for our reception. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I spoke to Jeremie again to review the information we'd entered. He helped me out with cutting down the first dance song so that it wasn't TOO long but didn't sound choppy either. The ceremony music and mic'ing were seamless. Jeremie stepped out of the cocktail hour prior to our announcement into the reception to touchbase with us as we'd just returned from having our photos done. During the reception, he handled the introductions perfectly (with some difficult to pronounce names) and the night progressed exactly how we'd discussed - including the more low key music I wanted during dinner, toast introductions (again, not easy names to keep straight), cake cutting and onto the dancing. Everyone had such a blast. Jeremie kept the dance floor packed and between he and our bar/waitstaff - they made sure everyone had a great time. He did an awesome job weaving in the music we'd entered online with similar style music that our crowd really enjoyed. At the end of the night, he was very personable with everyone as he was packing up and getting ready to head out. We had exactly the wedding day we wanted and DJ Jeremie was a big part of it being so successful!! Thank you for sending us such great talent! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great event DJ.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole R

DJ Scott was perfect! I knew I wanted everyone dancing so I made sure not to skimp out on the DJ. Double Platinum was worth it. DJ Scott organized a call with us the week before to go over the details and make sure he got everything right and he did! People were dancing all... Read More night long and he did an excellent job.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie C

DJ Kevin was amazing to work with. He set us up with an online playlist to work with over the upcoming months, plus we chatted a few days prior to the wedding which really helped us feel confident that he knew the exact vibe we were going for (especially since I had stopped... Read More updating our playlist months ago) Our conversation was a success! I don't think our guests stopped dancing from the moment the music started playing until the noise ordinance forced it to stop - our guests made several comments about what a great DJ Kevin was & how much fun they had dancing the night away at our wedding. We would absolutely recommend DJ Kevin to anyone planning their wedding looking for an all night party! DJ Kevin kept the music interesting for all our guests to feel included in the dance party & then let the party music roll once we settled into the after party. Thank you DJ Kevin! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jared B

We hired Double Platinum Celebrations to be our wedding DJ, and I couldn't have been happier with that decision. Pat does an amazing job. He is extremely personable and goes above and beyond to make sure he caters his service to fit your needs. We had an approximately hour long... Read More conversation on the phone a week before the wedding, going over every detail including song choices, name pronunciations, timelines, etc. He paid great attention to detail. Most importantly, when it came time for the actual DJ services, he did an amazing job. He had a great song selection, lots of interaction with the crowd, great transitions between songs, and so on. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for DJ services. Thank you Pat for making our special day even more awesome.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashley B

Loved DJ Kevin!! He was amazing and took care of every tiny detail! He was very professional and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted! All of my guests raved about how awesome he was!!! Couldn’t have asked for better DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Erin C

We worked with DJ Mark Lufkin, via Double Platinum Celebrations, for our wedding. Their online planning tools were so helpful, especially the picks for "Love it! Like it! and Hate it!" playlists. Mark was very professional and even helped us make a last-minute,... Read More during-the-reception song request for my husband (that included Mark having to buy the song on the spot!). At times the music was a bit loud for our guests which was causing some discomfort, but we were finally able to find a "just right" volume before the end of the night that was perfect for all the guests to party to.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kelsie C

We had a fantastic experience with double platinum celebrations and DJ Scott Hamel exceeded all expectations. Our dance floor was full all night long and Scott needed very little direction prior to the event. He was so easy to work with it and took the stress out of the... Read More playlist for us. We had so many guest comment on how awesome our DJ was. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special I couldn’t recommend more!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Molly W

This company is AMAZING! They truly care about their customers and are great at keeping in contact with you! We had Kevin at our wedding, and I would really recommend him any day of the week! He did exactly what we asked of him, and was extremely friendly and helpful with song... Read More choice when we were stuck!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Aislinn C

It was extremely easy getting in touch with Double Platinum Celebrations. I first connected with Kevin, who helped me through the small details such as pricing and what package was best for me. He then had DJ Mark contact me and after a few conversations Mark knew just the type... Read More of atmosphere we were going for. We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our wedding! All of our guests, ages 1-85, danced the night away! He played great music, including the few songs I specifically requested. He checked in with me a few times throughout the night to make sure everything was going how I wanted. He also (secretly) helped my dad surprise me by creating a one of a kind father/daughter dance song which was a mash up of a bunch of our favorite songs. It was perfect. If we could give him 10 stars we would!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Keri F

Scott Hamel was absolutely amazing, he really couldn't have done a better job, he made our night so special! His choice of music got everyone dancing and in the mood, even people I have NEVER seen dance in my 30 years of life haha. After the wedding I got compliments on how... Read More great his choice of songs were, everyone had a fun time . I'm truly glad we were able to have him as our DJ, he is very talented and if I were to do it all over again I would pick him in a heartbeat. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sarah K

DJ Chris was great! A pleasure to work with and made everything so easy! Everyone was on the dance floor literally all night long! I even changed my playlist a week out and Chris worked through it with me with no problems! We received so many compliments on how much fun everyone... Read More had and we definitely have DO Chris to thank for that!

Patrick Daniels

It all started for me at my own wedding in 2004 . I had such a great time overseeing the details of the day and seeing the joy it brought to family and friends I wanted to continue on that journey with others. Coming from over a decade in the Entertainment industry in the early 90's, of managing and touring with National acts, it was time to put my business and entertainment skills to use in the wedding industry. From smoke filled concert arenas to intimate wedding gatherings people want professional entertainment at an honest price with stellar results. At DPC we deliver that daily.