Elegant Ceremonies to Packed Dance Floors !

Tell us all about your dream wedding. We know that every wedding is as special as the two people being joined in matrimony. We will work with you and your loved one to create a custom wedding package to suit your distinct needs. Weddings are what we do ! We want you to relax, and enjoy the day.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Maine & New England, Buxton, ME Serving Maine & New England (207) 939-3761

Excellent DJ Services!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Christina F

Early on in our wedding planning, we got in touch with DJ Pat from Double Platinum Celebrations. We had a great experience working with DJ Pat leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to any questions and requests we had throughout the planning process and was able to... Read More incorporate our ideas into our big day. When the day of the wedding arrived, he was prepared with a plan of action and was incredibly flexible when timelines changed at the last minute. DJ Pat was a pleasure to work with and we continue to get complements on the music and party - We would highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jessica V

Is there a way to rate 10 stars instead of just 5? Sean was nothing short of absolutely fantastic. Having known Sean prior to my wedding, he went out of his way on multiple occasions months and weeks before our wedding to ensure that the information he had was clear and correct,... Read More and to check in to see if there was anything my groom and I needed of him - even if it wasn't "DJ" related. As if that wasn't enough, on the day of our wedding, we had the unfortunate experience of not having a great wedding coordinator, and Sean took it upon himself to wear both hats - our DJ, and an INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator. It was truly something so special, professional, and above and beyond anything I can describe in words. Our day was amazing, and I can confidently say that without Sean, I would not feel that way. From the perspective of his ACTUAL job - we had a wide spread of generations among the guests, and Sean proved to be not only professional and talented, but truly aware of how to ensure that everyone has fun. He played certain types of music at specific times of the night, allowing all age groups to enjoy themselves. Sean was an irreplaceable addition to our special day that I would never trade for the world - hiring him was the absolute BEST choice my husband and I made.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Olivia S

We worked with DJ Kevin for our Labor Day weekend wedding at Clark's Cove Farm in Walpole, Me. The dancing music was really excellent and a lot of guests commented on it. We were able to enter our favorite songs into a user-friendly portal. Kevin incorporated these along with a... Read More few other songs that worked great on the dance floor. He did MC-duties in three languages and played some great classical music during our fireworks display. The ambiance was amazing - thank you Kevin! The audio for the ceremony and dinner were also stellar and we couldn't have hoped for anything better on our big day. We would definitely highly recommend Double Platinum and DJ Kevin!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Joanna M

I had the opportunity to see Dj Kevin perform at my brothers wedding years ago. From that night I knew I would hire him for my wedding! I was married 6/3/2017 and Dj Kevin was our Dj. He was even better then I remembered!! Our guests were dancing from the moment we opened the... Read More dance floor and even into overtime. I couldn't have imagined anything better! Thank you Dj Kevin!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christine R

Double Platinum Celebrations and DJ Brian was a pleasure to work with. Their ability to adapt to our requests and their attention to the details ensured our guests had a wonderful time at our wedding reception. From coordinating the speeches, to setting the ambiance for... Read More dinner, to dropping the beats late into the night our guests were guaranteed to have a good time! We highly recommend Double Platinum Celebrations and DJ Brian for your next event! DJ Brian was able to read the crowd and play the best songs all night long!

2017-06-18T22:06:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Christine, I am happy to hear you had an awesome experience at your wedding ! What a pleasant surprise to receive this great review for Brian ! We initially didn't recognize this as one of our events with the Feb. 14, 2016 date listed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Shannon L

We had DJ Sean for our wedding and he was nothing short of amazing!!! The playlist had everyone up and on the dance floor the entire night and he was so knowledgeable for the wedding planning side of things. He was able to offer suggestions and fill in the gaps we may have... Read More had!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly C

We absolutely recommend Kevin Duran and Double Platinum Celebrations for any event. We just had our wedding at The Colony in Kennebunkport and Kevin knew exactly what we wanted and without a doubt it was spectacular. Double platinum lets you choose your songs in an online... Read More database and it was very convenient. We can't recommend anything better than Kevin Duran and Double Platinum Celebrations!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Geoff A

DL Sean was FANTASTIC! The website he uses was very easy to use and ensured that any songs we wanted to have were played and then all the minor details (bridal party intros/dances/etc.) were executed flawlessly. DJ Sean got the dancefloor going early and made sure the party... Read More never stopped. He handled all of our requests without question and made sure they were accommodated. Highly recommend DJ Sean for a wedding, or any occasion for that matter!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jessica C

I honestly can not say enough good things about DJ Kevin Duran and the amazing service he brought to our recent wedding. From the very start, Kevin was a dream to work with and quickly became a welcomed guest at our celebration. Throughout the planning process, he was helpful... Read More but never overbearing and from the first phone call to the last song, we felt like Kevin was there to help us create our dream day. As for the music, Kevin absolutely nailed it. He really listened to what we liked and our hopes for a full, lively dance floor and our guests are still raving over the music! There was even a chant at the end of the night for "one more song!" which goes to show how Kevin brought the party to life. I would highly recommend his services for any event you are planning, you will not be disappointed! Thank you to Kevin and Double Platinum Celebrations for helping to create memories of our perfect wedding that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erin R

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we researched a lot of DJ's. Kevin Duran from Double Platinum Celebrations was the fourth DJ we spoke with and about 5 minutes into the conversation, I knew he was our guy. We didn't make it easy on him -- he had to carry... Read More battery-operated equipment down some very steep, uneven rock stairs to get to our ceremony spot, but he did it without hesitation. The cocktail hour was perfect -- along with our requests, he played the exact mood we were aiming to achieve. Our reception was at Grace restaurant in Portland, Maine and Kevin was stationed up in the balcony, right in front of the bar, surrounded by some of our more excitable guests. :) As soon as it was time to hit the dance floor, people fled downstairs -- just what we wanted! I received so many messages the next day about how great the music was and how sore peoples' feet were (including my own!) Kevin had my 85 year old Nana dancing to modern pop songs with her walker and my 63 year old father conducting the crowd from the balcony to the Backstreet Boys. We are so pleased with our choice -- couldn't have been better! Kevin was professional, so easy to communicate with, patient (I was undecided on specific songs up until the last minute) and even managed to play some of the more obscure tunes we wanted. I highly recommend Double Platinum Celebrations and while I am sure there are plenty A+ DJ's on the team, my vote is for Kevin!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Erika M

Music has always been really important to my husband and I (who have very different tastes in music), so choosing the right dj for our out-of-state wedding was a little overwhelming. Luckily, we happened upon Double Platinum Celebrations and with fingers crossed we set up a... Read More request for more info. We heard back from Kevin very quickly and loved him instantly. Kevin was extremely helpful in making very important wedding details come together. And he had no problem obtaining specific requests for obscure songs. When it came time for our wedding day, we just hoped everything would come together and the dj we weren't able to meet with prior would be every thing we were hoping. He wasn't though. He was WAY better than we were hoping for. There are too many compliments to count. Kevin was and is exceptional. He had our entire wedding dancing the entire night (and that isn't an exaggeration). The floor was literally shaking with everyone dancing. He went above and beyond gracing us with an extra long performance. Peter and I could not be more grateful to have the best possible dj play at our wedding. It made all the difference for our special day. Thank you SO much Kevin!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Marissa M

DJ Ross was the perfect choice for our wedding! He provided a microphone and music for our outdoor ceremony as well as DJ-ing for the reception. The music was great all around, and guests were on the dance floor the entire night (even my 86 year old grandma)! He really kept... Read More the party going! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

DJ Kevin Duran was simply amazing! Since the wedding, we have raved about the DJ service to everybody in the area we know and to some other people that are getting married as well and have told them about how amazing and awesome you were. The choices of music that you chose and... Read More the way you were able to get everyone up and dancing was great. You made the process leading up to the wedding so stress free and made sure we had no concerns or stress at all going into it. We will definitely recommend you to anyone and everyone that is looking for a DJ. You were awesome thank you so much for everything! Double Platinum Celebrations and DJ Kevin Duran were simply amazing! We will use for anniversary parties and any other event we can!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Katelyn R

Absolutely love this company! They are very friendly and accommodating. I worked with DJ Kevin. A week before my wedding I had to change my venue and Kevin was very helpful in figuring out what to do and how to set up the new space. Very knowledge DJs and I would recommend them... Read More to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Laura Z

We were looking for a unique situation to cater to our personal music tastes. DJ Kevin was able to incorporate all of our favorite EDM djs, while paying close attention to the vibe of the crowd to keep everybody happy. He gave us as much freedom or guidance as we wanted without... Read More any sort of awkward interactions. Super easy to work with and professional! We're hoping our marriage lasts but if it didn't I would definitely hire him again!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Anna S

DJ Sean was AMAZING. Let's be honest, the dancing is the best part of a wedding and he did a phenomenal job. Very effective communicator and a great personality. We'd hire him again in a heartbeat for a future event. Extremely pleased.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Christina D

DJ Kevin Duran with DPC exceeded all of our expectations. He kept in constant communication with us throughout our planning process, set up meetings and phone calls and made our reception planning so easy. The online planner he uses is very helpful and he accommodated all of our... Read More requests. Our reception was flawless and we are beyond happy with his services. We highly recommend this company (esp Kevin) for their professionalism, talents and clear enjoyment of the job! Not to mention we ended up with beautiful uplighting and some pretty amazing video footage from Kevin!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Den W

We had the most amazing time! DJ Kevin kept the dance floor alive, energy high, and lighting in point! He was easy to work with, gave us a call the week before the wedding to make sure all was set. The online planning tool was helpful to get my thoughts organized as well! Thanks... Read More for everything!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Benjamin L

How many more reviews will it take? As I started the search for a DJ I recall reading all these reviews, One after another most of them ranting and raving about how “great” or “amazing” DJ ABC123 really was. Soon I found myself getting distracted by google's ads promising to... Read More lead me to an undoubtedly more interesting topic. So their I sat having been tasked to pick the DJ for Our wedding. Guys no pressure right? Being 8 months out from our wedding date I had plenty of time. Soon 8 months became 7, 6 and what I recall was sometime around 5 months out I had to get going on this. Now its not that I am a procrastinator its more like I was just being your typical guy. With work and what little down time I have I figured it could wait. So now its time to choose. I had collected up a few names of Dj's and emailed them to establish contact and see who was interested in my business. Right away DJ Kevin from Double Platinum Celebrations was very prompt in returning my email. I was impressed with his level of service from the beginning. After some back and forth with Kevin he arranged with us a time to meet. His general interest in us as a couple stood out. His knowledge of music was outstanding and he was available to us even before we had signed with him. The point here is that we never felt like just “the next wedding” or “just some potential customers”. From the beginning He treated us as friends. I was impressed from the beginning of the process with Kevin. His customer service set him above the others. He answered all of my questions mundane and absurd. Turns out his lighting equipment is even able to reproduce lighting to a specific kelvin temperature is you so desire. Well anyways if your still reading this drawn out review let me put it this way.... You will find no better value and service to you and your future spouse leading up to your wedding day. As for the wedding I was confident before our event in Kevin. He exceeded our greatest of expectations! Weeks now after the wedding our guests are still talking about how professional and entertaining Our DJ was. I will with out question be working with Kevin from Double Platinum Celebrations again in my professional and personal life. …....... And by the way Do Not read anymore reviews. You have suffered enough and have found the right DJ! B&L

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Caitlin R

We loved DJ Chris. He did a really fabulous job all around, and every guest we have talked to about him thought so too. His timing and music choices were perfect. He was personable and engaging at the right times (announcing us, end of the night, etc.) and he "disappeared" for... Read More the rest of the night--by that I mean that you didn't even notice him, the music was just really seamless and on point. Maybe a funny comment but he really nailed the volume--I talked to him about my older family members being quite concerned about the volume of music at weddings (wish I was kidding), and those family members were really impressed afterwards, and everyone still had a blast dancing it up! Chris was also flexible and kind when we made some last-minute changes on him. Finally, the way he mic'd our ceremony was really great. I wouldn't have known if he made sound adjustments during or anything, but everyone could hear us and his idea to clip the lapel mic to our officiant's book was visually subtle but made it really easy for anyone speaking to be amplified. As you can see, we thought he was just terrific and will recommend him to anyone! Caitlin & Ben

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Heather A

Kevin is not only a great DJ, but it's evident that he truly enjoys his work. His enthusiasm translates to more people on the dance floor, and he knows how to read what songs will keep them there. My husband and I had so much fun using the online tool to choose our favorite... Read More songs, and Kevin used that information to round out the evening beautifully. He's quite knowledgeable about all genres, and a genuinely nice person. Kudos to Patrick as well, for his help. These guys are so nice, we would've invited them even if we didn't need a DJ.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017

DJ Sean was an excellent addition to our wedding. From the communication during the planning of our wedding, to the actual wedding day, Sean was professional and always willing to help. It was such a relief to have a vendor who I did not have to worry about because Sean was... Read More timely and ready to go. Sean kept the party going all night, and most of our guests did not want the night to end! Thank you Sean for doing an amazing job, I would highly recommend him and Double Platinum Celebrations for any DJ needs. The cost of his services was affordable and in comparison to other DJ services, they were the clear winner! Sean provided music, but also uplighting around the reception site and it was amazing! He also had wireless microphones for our outdoor ceremony so all of our guests could hear. Thank you DJ Sean!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Molly G

Planning a wedding is time consuming, exhausting and stressful! Trust me in the end it is all worth it. The thing we thought about the most was our guests and the goal was for them to have a rockin' time. We knew that that all laid in on the DJ and music selection. We knew right... Read More away that we would go with Double Platinum Celebrations (my husband worked for DJ Pat through high school as an assistant) and they didn't disappoint! DJ Pat and DJ Chris let us make the decisions and whatever we had in mind they were able to do. It was such a special day and having them there made it even better! They made it personal-- and for that we are forever grateful. We can't say enough about our wedding day-- and our guests I am sure would say the same.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jessica C

Kevin was fabulous! A class act from start to finish. His music planner was amazing and he made everything effortless. Everyone had a great time and loved the music chosen for the evening. Uplighting was beautiful, we can't imagine hiring anyone else!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Johannah B

Bob from Double Platinum was incredible!! He was so personable and knowledgeable. In the many months before my wedding he was willing to help me out with anything and ease my worry. On the day of the wedding he was very prompt and so kind to everyone around. Bob made sure my... Read More husband and I were well taken care of. He even poured our champagne for us!! He played the best music and had the dance floor packed even before dinner!! I really appreciated how patient Bob was with my family and friends when they were bombarding him with requests. At the end of the night we were all chanting "One more song". We didn't want the dancing to end! I highly recommend Bob for a DJ. He was such a delight to have be apart of our wedding day.

Patrick Daniels

It all started for me at my own wedding in 2004 . I had such a great time overseeing the details of the day and seeing the joy it brought to family and friends I wanted to continue on that journey with others. Coming from over a decade in the Entertainment industry in the early 90's, of managing and touring with National acts, it was time to put my business and entertainment skills to use in the wedding industry. From smoke filled concert arenas to intimate wedding gatherings people want professional entertainment at an honest price with stellar results. At DPC we deliver that daily.