Elegant Ceremonies to Packed Dance Floors !

Tell us all about your dream wedding. We know that every wedding is as special as the two people being joined in matrimony. We will work with you and your loved one to create a custom wedding package to suit your distinct needs. Weddings are what we do ! We want you to relax, and enjoy the day.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Maine & New England, Buxton, ME Serving Maine & New England (207) 939-3761

Excellent DJ Services!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Christina F

Early on in our wedding planning, we got in touch with DJ Pat from Double Platinum Celebrations. We had a great experience working with DJ Pat leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to any questions and requests we had throughout the planning process and was able to... Read More incorporate our ideas into our big day. When the day of the wedding arrived, he was prepared with a plan of action and was incredibly flexible when timelines changed at the last minute. DJ Pat was a pleasure to work with and we continue to get complements on the music and party - We would highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jessica V

Is there a way to rate 10 stars instead of just 5? Sean was nothing short of absolutely fantastic. Having known Sean prior to my wedding, he went out of his way on multiple occasions months and weeks before our wedding to ensure that the information he had was clear and correct,... Read More and to check in to see if there was anything my groom and I needed of him - even if it wasn't "DJ" related. As if that wasn't enough, on the day of our wedding, we had the unfortunate experience of not having a great wedding coordinator, and Sean took it upon himself to wear both hats - our DJ, and an INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator. It was truly something so special, professional, and above and beyond anything I can describe in words. Our day was amazing, and I can confidently say that without Sean, I would not feel that way. From the perspective of his ACTUAL job - we had a wide spread of generations among the guests, and Sean proved to be not only professional and talented, but truly aware of how to ensure that everyone has fun. He played certain types of music at specific times of the night, allowing all age groups to enjoy themselves. Sean was an irreplaceable addition to our special day that I would never trade for the world - hiring him was the absolute BEST choice my husband and I made.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Olivia S

We worked with DJ Kevin for our Labor Day weekend wedding at Clark's Cove Farm in Walpole, Me. The dancing music was really excellent and a lot of guests commented on it. We were able to enter our favorite songs into a user-friendly portal. Kevin incorporated these along with a... Read More few other songs that worked great on the dance floor. He did MC-duties in three languages and played some great classical music during our fireworks display. The ambiance was amazing - thank you Kevin! The audio for the ceremony and dinner were also stellar and we couldn't have hoped for anything better on our big day. We would definitely highly recommend Double Platinum and DJ Kevin!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kim C

Our experience with everyone at Double Platinum was excellent. We were referred by another vendor to Kevin, who set us up with DJ Stephen. Both Kevin and Stephen were responsive, professional and clear in their communication, and the online planning tool was very easy to use. We... Read More had a few last-minute changes and requests which were handled without any issues. We love music and this aspect of the reception was super important to us so we had very specific requests and Stephen was very receptive. On the day of of the wedding the sound setup for the ceremony was perfect and we received TONS of compliments about Stephen, who kept the dance floor full from beginning to end. We preferred to leave out several more traditional DJ duties (first dance, announcing bride and groom, etc.) but Stephen was totally ready to step in to do those and double checked with us to make sure we were on the same page with what we wanted. Highly recommend DJ Stephen and Double Platinum Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Addie C

DJ Kevin is a regular at Point Lookout in Northport ME and for good reason - he was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Prior to our wedding he took the time to get to know us and our expectations for the wedding. He was very generous with his time, meeting with us... Read More whenever we requested and answering our numerous questions. He was punctual and professional, but most importantly Kevin took the stress out of working with a DJ. For cocktail hour he recommended songs that we never would have found on our own. Finding, selecting and entering our music choices on Kevin’s website was easy. On the day of the wedding Kevin brought excellent equipment (including up-lighting) and got everyone on the dance floor. We asked Kevin to turn our wedding into an all out dance party late night and that’s what he did; quickly mixing one awesome song to the next! We recommend Kevin to anyone planning a wedding in Maine!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Courtney T

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Bob for our wedding. I could not have been more pleased with him and Double Platinum Celebrations! Before the wedding, DJ Bob reached out several times as a measure of getting to know my husband and I. On the day of the wedding, he was... Read More professional, supportive, fun, and adaptive! The dance floor was busy NON stop. Throughout the night, DJ Bob was able to observe the guests and played the best songs at the right time. I have never been to wedding with so much dancing-we literally danced the night away! The variety of songs satisfied all guests, and DJ Bob was even able to find and play a traditional polka for my Pennsylvania kin. All in all, the service was phenomenal, and I couldn't be more happy with Double Platinum Celebrations. If you are looking for a DJ with whom you will have the utmost confidence in, look no further than Double Platinum Celebrations! Thank you so much DJ Bob for helping to make our wedding the BEST ever!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

DJ Ross was AMAZING! He was professional, highly qualified, kept the timing perfect to the minute, funny, organized, and fun! I would highly recommend him for any DJ service and if I ever need a DJ in the future, I will ask for him by name! And I will recommend him to everyone I... Read More know! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Cara B

DJ Stephen (DJ Belltower) did the music for our wedding and was phenomenal! We had a very complicated set-up outdoors with two tents and he worked through all of this issues - there was never a single moment of microphone feedback or dropped sound. He also used incredible tact... Read More with some family drama in the midst of the reception. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire he played - we could not have been more impressed or pleased with his professionalism, sense of fun and excellent taste.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Tyler W

Chris did a great job. There was a great transition of the music throughout the night. He was very helpful with picking out songs and worked well with our style. Overall just a great experience.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 John S

My wife and I just used DJ Sean for our wedding. His services were excellent and very professional. The whole experience was easy and stress free and he did a great job playing our favorite music and mixing in a good amount of classics and modern music to keep the whole party on... Read More their feet!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 stephanie c

DJ Kevin was incredible!! He went above and beyond from the moment we booked him until the day of our wedding! We were able to send him a playlist of what we were looking for and he went for exactly the vibe and music that we wanted. He was even able to get to most, if not all... Read More of the playlist that we sent him! He is super talented with song mixing so we were able to hear so many different songs and types of music!! I just can't tell you how awesome he was and how he was focused on us and the wedding. Kevin was also willing to take requests.. at one point in the night my dad had asked to play a slower song and even though it was more of an upbeat and fast paced point in the night he cued the music at the perfect time and played it! He made my dad super happy and that is definitely what counts! Kevin even took a short video that captured super special moments that we wouldn't have had it if it wasn't for him. I highly recommend this DJ service as I am sure all of the DJs that work here are amazing! Also, they are very reasonable and I highly recommend going through them for uplighting! You can choose a color, it is a beautiful touch, and I saved hundreds going through them!! Thank you again, Kevin!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly H

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Kevin for our wedding on 7/16 at Point Lookout Resort. DJ Kevin and Double Platinum Celebrations were referred to us by the resort and I'm so thankful I gave them a call! DJ Kevin was great to work with from our very first phone call. He is... Read More a true professional and helped me every step of the way. I loved being able to have friendly conversations while we chatted about wedding details and music choices. After a few conversations, he was able to recommend dinner music, cocktail hour music etc- one less thing for me to worry about! I also loved the online planning tool they use to keep track of song requests and special dances/toasts so that nothing was forgotten. I would DEFINITELY recommend DJ Kevin to anyone getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jane C

DJ Kevin was incredible! He is so easy to work with and really understood the vibe we were looking for. Even though we didn't meet him until our cocktail hour we were fully confident that he was going to do a great job based on our conversations with him and he exceeded our... Read More expectations! The dance floor was packed all night long and everyone commented on how awesome he was! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding the best and most fun night ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lenaya B

Kevin far exceeded our expectations. Many of our guests complimented the playlist and said it was the best they've heard at a wedding. Kevin incorporated our many song requests (no matter how lame they were). People were on the dance floor right until the very end of the night.... Read More He also did a great job with our uplighting. I would highly recommend him to anyone planning an event. Thanks Kevin!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Cori F

I have only positives from start to finish with this company! From the first email, the staff has been quick in responses, professional and informative. Also the price was unbeatable! We had DJ Chris for our wedding- and I would HIGHLY recommend him to all my friends and... Read More family! He was so quick in responses, super nice, flexible and offered different ideas to help our night go smoothly. Our wedding has now come and gone and we are still hearing about what a great DJ we had on a personal level and with his great choices in music! The sounds system was great and the music was very clear. I couldn't have been more pleased with a company. With all the stresses of wedding planning- it was refreshing to have such a great DJ to not have to worry about! Choosing their company will be the best decision you could make!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Anna R

We had DJ Scott Hamel for our wedding at the Agora Grand in Lewiston and we were so pleased with our experience! Scott was professional, personable and responsive. Our day went off without a hitch and our experience with Double Platinum was seamless - highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Whitney B

Kevin went above and beyond for us. He helped put a mixed song together for the father daughter dance, ensured all guests were able to hear their song, and kept people on the dance floor! Kevin was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Katie L

“One more song, one more song!” our guests chanted at the end of the night. DJ Jeremie made our wedding day everything we imagined. He was exceptionally easy to work with by providing suggestions and resources to make our playlist easy and stress free. He was early,... Read More professional, and full of positive energy. He played the perfect songs at the right time so the dance floor was never empty. Our guests complimented on how relaxed, easy going and fun “The DJ” was throughout the entire wedding. He smiled all night and quickly appeared to be a guest having fun at our wedding. We would absolutely recommend DJ Jeremie to anyone for any event. He is 100% guaranteed to make your day flawless.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Adrienne G

DJ Jeremy was awesome from beginning to end he went above and beyond to keep the day running smoothly & everyone entertained! I've worked in the wedding industry for a few years now as a portrait photographer so I have had to work aside many DJs and Jeremy was hands down the... Read More best DJ I've ever experienced. He played the exact songs we asked, and continued to look for songs we may have asked him to play last minute. He also helped with the organization of the ceremony which I didn't even book him for. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would recommend him to anyone who asked! 5+ stars!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Regina G

DJ Jeremie was great! He was very easy to work with. He was open to our suggestions and also provided some great suggestions when we were unsure what we wanted. He was very responsive and consistently reached out to us in the months prior to the wedding to let us know that he... Read More was there if we needed anything. During the best man's speech, he was right on point with playing a song from Titanic when things got a little mushy! Everyone thought that was great and still mention it to us. It also helped the best man calm his nerves a little by making him laugh, which was much appreciated by us all. Jeremie did a great job making last minute changes and going with the flow when we decided to change the order of the dances and other activities while we waited for food to be served. He did a great job playing a variety of fun music throughout the night, despite there not being many people who dance in our families. He also spent a little time with us after the reception was over, which was really nice. Overall, Jeremie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We could tell that he really enjoys what he does. Having him as our DJ was so much fun and he made things much less stressful than we anticipated!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Hannah R

Kevin was amazing at our wedding! Everyone was on their feet dancing the whole night! One of the best DJs in Maine!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017

Mark was excellent from start to finish. He was very accommodating with all requests and knew what kind of music people wanted to hear. People were dancing all night and all our guests said they had a blast at the reception.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Elizabeth P

Dj Sean was great!!! Very flexible, responsive to emails and helped make our day perfect! He picked the best music to get everyone dancing and he got the party started and kept it going. He did an outstanding job and highly recommend booking him!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Stacey M

Double Platinum Celebrations was awesome! DJ Chris was everything and more that we could have asked for. Throughout the entire process from signing the initial booking contract, to the planning stages, to the event itself, he was very professional and great to work with. He was... Read More very organized and helped make our day a success. We really enjoyed having him as our DJ and would highly recommend him and Double Platinum Celebrations to others in the future!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Sam D

Amazing DJ!! We recently had DJ Kevin Duran at our wedding and he absolutely killed it. He was such a pleasure to work with throughout wedding planning. The reception was absolutely amazing. I received so many compliments on the DJ alone! We had 30+ people on the dance floor... Read More the entire time because he was playing the best songs. Highly recommend him for an awesome wedding reception!

Patrick Daniels

It all started for me at my own wedding in 2004 . I had such a great time overseeing the details of the day and seeing the joy it brought to family and friends I wanted to continue on that journey with others. Coming from over a decade in the Entertainment industry in the early 90's, of managing and touring with National acts, it was time to put my business and entertainment skills to use in the wedding industry. From smoke filled concert arenas to intimate wedding gatherings people want professional entertainment at an honest price with stellar results. At DPC we deliver that daily.