Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Celtic, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

820 East Third ST., Royal Oak , MI (248) 808-8212

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lindsey W

We booked Double Trouble and Matt was our DJ. He was amazing! We had a packet to work on with our likes/dislikes and then met with him the week of our wedding. He walked us through everything, the tone he was going to set for the night, how he would deal with situations, etc.... Read More and he came through with every promise. I really didn't want someone who would make a spectacle or be too cheesy, Matt was perfect. The night was amazing, he did such a great job, people who we never thought would dance were loving his play lists. We got several compliments on his music choices and what a great job he did. The prices were definitely affordable and I'd recommend Matt and Double Trouble to any couple.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kellie C

My husband and I cannot express the gratitude we have for double trouble DJ! They were an amazing company to work with and will go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect!! Double trouble supplied tents, tables, chairs, bartending and officiating services, and music for... Read More our wedding. Pat was always a call away to lend a helping hand and always had kind words of wisdom whenever anything seemed to get stressful! Thank you Double Trouble!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jonathon C

We booked Double Trouble for our wedding at the end of last month. They went above and beyond expectations to say the least. Pat was our officiant and emcee -- he did a great job. Several of our guests spoke very highly of him. We also used them for our ceremony sound, reception... Read More sound, DJ, lighting, photo booth, and dance floor. Overall, they were easiest vendor to work with and definitely the most organized. I highly recommend you consider them for your next event. I know that we sure will.

Best DJ's Around!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Jessica M

When my husband and I got married in May 2014, we had Pat as our ceremony officiant and DJ our reception and we were absolutely thrilled with the amazing service! The ceremony ran smooth and when my dad forgot he was supposed to escort my husband's grandmother back down the... Read More aisle, Pat never skipped a beat and stepped right in to escort her. The reception was awesome! The lighting was fun yet tasteful and perfect for our venue. The music kept the dance floor full all night. Pat was able to get my husband's aunt, who is a retired nun, out on the dance floor! He was very professional and everyone loved him. Definitely recommend without a doubt!

AMAZING! Best reception ever!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Jennifer S

Double Trouble Entertainment went above and beyond all expectations for our wedding! We were very specific in our wedding theme that we only wanted Big Band and Swing at our reception and they worked hard to exceed our expectations with music. They also kept the entire crowd on... Read More their feet and dancing for most of the night, which I've never seen at another wedding, and helped us stay organized with speeches and timing of cutting the cake, etc during the dinner, which we very appreciative of. They did an absolutely outstanding job, I highly recommend Double Trouble Entertainment for your wedding and any event!

Awesome Wedding Reception!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015

We used Double Trouble to do our wedding reception. They knew how exactly to keep the party going all night long. To this day, everyone that attended our wedding reception rants and raves about how good Double Trouble was, and that was the highlight of the night. We would... Read More recommend Double Trouble to everybody!

Great wedding services/Great friends

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Emily s

Our friends still talk about how fun our wedding was! Pat, Bill and their crew did a fabulous job with music at our wedding. The itinerary and flow to the wedding reception was flawless thanks to their professional staff. We have been to countless events put on by Double... Read More Trouble, every one has been amazing, whether it was a wedding or event around town. They are budget friendly, but are top notch at what they do! Thank you Double Trouble!

Simply....Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Erinn S

We had Pat as our DJ from Double Trouble DJs. I can't tell you how awesome he was. He did everything that we wanted and more. I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding and can't tell you how many people told us how much fun they had. i have recommended many... Read More people to a Double Trouble and wouldn't hesitate to book them in a second. Book them now! You won't regret it!!!

Exceptional entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Wendy P

We had Double Trouble entertainment MCE our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. They took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about how things would flow during the reception. Pat kept our guests entertained all night long. He made the evening fun, not... Read More your same old song and dance! We also used double trouble for all our tent, table and chair rentals. They set everything up and took it all down. If you have something creative in mind tell them and they will make it happen. They will make your event one to remember forever! ~September 2013 Bride~

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

We used Double Trouble Entertainment for our wedding based on a referral from a friend. We already had heard them DJ around town at a few spots and loved them, so it was really a no-brainer. From the moment my wife and I sat down with them we felt right at home. Pat & Bill... Read More took the time to sit and talk with us about our wedding, and what specifically we were looking for. They never tried to up sell or push anything on us that we didn't want or need, but they also made sure we knew exactly what all of the options were. They met with us multiple times before the big day to make sure we had everything just right, from song choices all the way to how to pronounce the names of our wedding party correctly. Bill handled everything for us the day of, including doing the sound for our outdoor ceremony. Everything was flawless, and he even kept the party going an extra hour at the end of the night because no one wanted to leave the dance floor! I cannot say enough great things about this company and the work they do. Not only did we get our money's worth, but we gained a good friend in Bill in the process. Double Trouble Entertainment is simply the best!

BEST DJ's Beginning To End!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 jamie w

We used Double Trouble for our wedding and would recommend them to ANYONE. They not only provide the entertainment for your event but they were attentive to our needs from begining to end. They continuously checked on me to make sure I had everything I needed. They were... Read More beyond fantastic! They cater to your needs and wants for your playlist but also are great at reading the crowd and platting music that keeps everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend the photo booth as well. They provided props that defined our personality and our guests loved it. It is worth the extra cost to add it to your package. Double Trouble is worth the price and they will make sure your every need is taken care of! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Great DJ's and Entertainer's

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 CARRIE E

We used Double Trouble DJ's for our wedding and they were awesome! They are more than just DJ's, they are true entertainer's. The kept the party going for the whole wedding. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a DJ, as they were very professional but also very fun. I... Read More always tells other brides you need two things for a great wedding: free booze and a great DJ. And they are great.

Great decision, great service!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Gemma M

My husband and I got married in June of 2010 and we we're fortunate enough to book Double Trouble DJs for our wedding. They were wonderful to work with, any requests we had were taken care of immediately. They really kept the party going for us! Five years later and we still get... Read More comments on how great they were. I recommend them to anyone who asks (and I work in the wedding industry, so that is a lot of brides)! Very professional, I loved that having two DJs there was covered in the cost, ray were great Emcees, double checked all names in the wedding party before announcing them, and they really went beyond anything we could have hoped for. I love all the services they provide, and they are truly worth every dime we spent on them. If I ever have an event where I need a DJ again, they will be my first (and only!) call.

Best Wedding Decision!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

Looking back on all the decisions I made to prepare for our special day...hiring Double Trouble DJ's is my #1 best decision. My husband and I had seen their work before; at a variety of different events, and knew we wanted to book them from the very beginning. The whole process... Read More is very simple, and no pressure; they even traveled 6+hrs from Marquette MI to our venue in Chicago! What you'll get with DT DJ's is professionalism, alongside a true "Master of Ceremonies". Anyone can throw in a CD at a party- these guys bring it to a new level. Just a few points: - they allowed me the flexibility of making multiple payments before the Wedding. - I felt they paid a lot of attention to selecting music that would appeal to 'the older crowd', and then transitioning to 'younger' music later in the wedding evening. You didn't even notice the transition. - My wedding was outside, and after the vows and pictures- it actually started POURING outside. It could have been a disaster, but Double Trouble kept it a party- we all ended up dancing in the rain for HOURS. It was a remarkable experience I'll never forget. Hire these guys- you won't regret it.

Worth It!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Jessica Z

Double Trouble DJ'ed my wedding reception and did and exceptional job! The reception was two years ago and I still have people bring up in conversation it was one of the most entertaining receptions they'd ever been too and they never had so much fun or danced so much at any... Read More other event! They played and didn't play everything my husband and I requeated plus was very involved with the guests and what they wanted to hear. The DJ also had a few surprise games to play for my husband and I that we and the guests really enjoyed and will remember forever. Where I am from a lot of people find DT to be a bit pricy but I think it was absolutely worth it and I tell people that when they ask me who I had for a DJ. You get what you pay for and DT has so many extras to offer to help make your day that much more special. You won't be disappointed!

I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Emily S

Double Trouble DJed our wedding reception. They played the music we wanted them to play, kept our guests dancing all night, and most importantly, kept everything that we wanted done on schedule. As the bride, I didn't have to worry at all about what was happening next or where I... Read More had to be. Bill kept everything on schedule, checked with me if anything needed to be adjusted, and made sure I was happy on my wedding day. I couldn't be happier with the professionalism, quality, and fun that Double Trouble brought to the most exciting day of my life!

Double Trouble/Double Fun!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Kate C

We used Double Trouble for our wedding on November 15, 2014, and couldn't be happier with the experience. They provided not only a DJ, but also a Wedding Officiant, Ceremony Sound, Reception Lighting, and a Photo Booth. They also have Popcorn Makers, Cotton Candy Machines, and... Read More Giant Games (like Jenga and Connect Four). It was awesome to have one company that could provide all of the services we needed! They are really easy to contact, can customize everything to fit your wedding needs, and are happy to accommodate you. Even when you change your mind 10 times about your playlist, lighting, or ceremony a few days before your wedding, they do it all with a smile! I had so many compliments on the great music at the reception, and everyone remarked about how much fun the DJ was. This was something that my husband and I really wanted, our guests to have a great time. The photo booth was also a huge hit. There were so many props to choose from, and they are able to print multiple copies so that everyone in the picture can have one. I highly recommend Double Trouble, especially if you want your guests to dance and party the night away at your wedding reception!

Best DJs in Michigan!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Leah C

Our wedding was over a year ago and I still have people asking about my DJs. Their professionalism was off the charts meeting prior to the wedding getting the wedding music correct and nailed down. The music was fantastic, the energy was off the charts and they also did some... Read More uplighting and provided the photobooth both of which were exactly what i was looking for. They come incredibly recommended from both my wife and myself and would use them for parties and such in the future

AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Ali O

I used Double Trouble for my September 2013 wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone. They met needs I didn't even know I had and relieved so much stress that it made the planning and the wedding itself much more enjoyable. PLANNING- I didn't use a wedding planner and... Read More was working to stay in my budget, so I was trying to figure out a lot from trolling the internet. From our first meeting, Pat was able to answer many questions for me well outside the range of "DJ duties." He helped me work out all of the timing for my reception, using his experience to let me know how to make everything flow and make sure our guests had a wonderful time. MUSIC I was also what I'm sure was frustratingly vague when discussing the tone I wanted the music to be for dinner. Pat hit exactly the right chord without me being able to articulate it. They had a huge inventory of music and my music snob father was very impressed. DANCING As far as dancing, some family had concerns that people would need encouragement (aka "group dance" songs that I hate) to get out on the dance floor. While I have no doubt they would have played them if I wanted, Pat kept the energy level high and people who ordinarily would keep to their chairs were breaking it down out on the floor. As a side note, Pat also worked with me to create a plan in case one of those songs I dislike was requested and I didn't want to insult the asker. Took the pressure off me so I didn't have to have any hard feelings but the family never thought it was necessary because people were dancing on their own. COORDINATION They worked very well with our other vendors, giving tips to our photographer on where would be the best place to stand for what was coming next. Pat corralled our drunken groomsmen to follow his lead during entrances and our first dance, and even took video without being asked on his own phone of a hilarious and memorable part of the reception and sent it to me afterwards. I can't praise them enough. They were the best vendor at my wedding and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

Double Trouble DJ's truly went above and beyond to make my wedding day feel special. They did an amazing job with my music setup, lighting and making sure everything started on time. They came in an hour earlier than I expected to setup. You won't find a more skilled... Read More DJ/entertainment business for your wedding or professional occasion than Double Trouble DJ's. They are a very professional hard working group of young men that will make sure your special day is all you ever expected and more. I highly recommend their entertainment skills for any occasion that you are planning to have. I was very pleased with their performance overall. From the being of paper work, down to the payments, to the last seconds of my event they was there to make sure I didn't need anything. I truly feel blessed and honor to had them at my wedding to spend that special moment in my life with me. You truly will not regret having them at your event or special occasion.

Made our reception memorable

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Krystina O

I got married on 9/18/2010. I knew Pat (one of the owners) and wanted to give him our business - and it was the best decision we could have made in regards to our wedding. We knew what song we wanted for our first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, but didn't even know about... Read More things like cake cutting song, wedding years song, etc so we received good suggestions. Also, Pat was great at introducing us and the wedding party - he did a great job of getting our guests going and making it exciting. When it came to dancing, Pat did a great job keeping people on the dance floor. I've been to weddings where no one is dancing, whether it's from weird music choices or awkward DJs. Not the case. He was awesome and really got people out on the dance floor. Great music, entertaining but without going overboard and he really made the reception perfect. It's been 4 1/2 years and I honestly don't remember what we paid - but I do remember whatever we paid, it was worth every penny. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick the same DJ service.

We loved Double Trouble!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Catherine A

Double Trouble added so much to our reception! They helped us plan our perfect night and executed that plan flawlessly! They were organized, friendly, and SO much fun! They provided the uplighting, music, and entertainment throughout the night. They also kept the night flowing... Read More on a schedule from one event to the next. Our guests had a blast and Double Trouble had everyone dancing their hearts out until literally the end of the last song! Can't go wrong with Double Trouble!

Double Trouble DJs deliver perfection!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Erin L

My husband and I used Double Trouble DJs for our wedding and they were very accommodating! My husband is a music guy so of course we had specific requests as well as items on the "do not play list"! There was never a dull moment on the dance floor throughout the entire evening!... Read More It was also very important to me that I could trust the team to set up at the venue without me being on sight or there to answer any questions the day of the wedding and everything turned out perfect. Luckily the Double Trouble team has not only great taste in the way they run events but they are very professional and we were so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day a very special occasion.

Awesome DJ's!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 ljubitza z

Such fun DJ's! Made our wedding memorable and we didn't stop dancing all night! I had to plan my wedding from another state and they were great at getting everything set up for us even though we had to mostly communicate via email. They went above and beyond and were very... Read More professional and very affordable. I would highly recommend them!

Double Trouble Made My Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

When I first got engaged, I said the one thing I want to make sure is top notch was the DJ--I wanted to have a great, memorable party! And Double Trouble did not disappoint. In fact, they exceeded my expectations. We used Double Trouble for both our ceremony and our... Read More reception--and we couldn't have been more happy! From the very beginning steps of getting organized, the team at Double Trouble showed outstanding customer service and really showed they cared about our big day as much as we did. They took the time to get to know us as a couple, so they could incorporate some of that into our reception. After meeting with them and talking through everything, I felt confident that I was in good hands and that the DJ was not something I had to worry about on my wedding day. The ceremony was flawless...I had him choose the songs as the guests were coming in & when it came time to play our songs, everything was exactly how I envisioned it. The reception is where Double Trouble really shined. The dance floor was packed & everyone was having a blast. Bill did a great job of helping the night move along how we wanted it to when we might have lost track of time (which is very easy to do among all the craziness). We also used the photo booth provided by Double Trouble as our guest book and it was great--I highly recommend it. It's a great way for guests to loosen up & it makes for a great memory at the end of the night. From the planning stages to the big day, Double Trouble really had my back and made our wedding everything we had hoped it would be. I highly recommend using them for everything you can--their experience and expertise is so worth it!