Book Your Wedding with Dove Ridge Vineyard

A BACKYARD IN WEATHERFORD, TX

At the Dove Ridge Vineyard in Weatherford, Texas, couples celebrate weddings in hill country style. With 56 acres of rolling countryside and a distinctive indoor event space, you have plentiful wedding ceremony and reception spaces from which to choose. Full venue capacity accommodates up to 700 guests when both indoor and outdoor event spaces are used.

The Reception Hall. Expansive windows allow in effusive sunlight and natural lighting. The hall also boasts soaring cathedral ceilings, a bar with stunning dark stained wood and beautiful granite and a massive stone fireplace. With 15,000 square feet of space, the hall seats up to 425 guests for dinner.

The Grounds. Stepping outdoors from the reception hall onto the wrap-around porch affords you with a breathtaking view of the countryside. The porch leads to an open-air patio, which has an outdoor stone fireplace for comfortable ambience. Spill out onto the meadows and green spaces during your event as well for unforgettable wedding photos.

At Dove Ridge Vineyard, the owners understand that many couples are looking for a destination feel wedding without having to leave their guests behind.  Dove Ridge offers the look and feel of the Texas Hill Country and the rolling vineyards of California all in one convenient location. Their beautiful hilltop wedding venue offers stunning 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside, but also offers a glimpse of the downtown Fort Worth skyline to let you know your still within view of the city!

The venue rental is for a 12-hour period and includes the use of the venue, grounds and two separate outdoor ceremony locations.  You also have access to the venue, vineyards and grounds for your engagement and bridal portraits, as well as a one hour rehearsal.

With your rental, they also include tables and chiavari chairs for up to 300 guests indoors, and 300 additional mahogany folding garden chairs for the ceremony.  Their team handles all the set-up and teardown of the tables and chairs, and allows you to develop your own customized floorplan.  You also have use of a Bridal suite with a private bathroom, and a comfortable Groom’s suite with plenty of room to relax and enjoy gaming.  On the day of your event, an onsite event manager is present to manage the facility and accept deliveries.

Dove Ridge provides a preferred vendors list, but also allows you to bring in your favorite vendors for food and beverage service.  A catering kitchen and large built-in black granite and dark wood beverage bar are also provided for your use.

Romantic fireplaces are located in the great room and on the covered spacious patio.  A beautiful stone fire pit is located on the west lawn, providing guests a space to converse and watch the setting sun from the hilltop.  Charming cedar fences also wind around the entire grounds of the hilltop, framing the venue with just a touch of rustic elegance, while the venue provides clean architectural beauty with its soft gray walls, dark wood beams, wood floors, floor to ceiling windows and iron chandeliers.

The events coordinators at Dove Ridge Vineyard are excited to share this breathtaking venue with brides and grooms. Additional venue amenities are available to add to wedding packages.

• Purchase additional event hours for an additional fee
  • Rent outdoor propane patio heaters
  • Rent additional chairs and tables for a guest list over 300

Picturesque Backdrop & Venue for Your Perfect Day!

Set in the beautiful hills of Parker County Texas, this spacious venue sets atop a hill overlooking a 56 acre estate. With 360 degree views, you will feel like you’re on top of the world! You and your guests can enjoy a stroll through beautiful grapevines, and feel like you have been transported to the wine country. Picturesque backdrop for beautiful wedding photos. Located just thirty minutes from downtown Fort Worth in Weatherford, TX this venue gives you the destination feel you are looking for without leaving your guests and family behind! We provide two separate outdoor ceremony sites, a beautiful covered patio and a stunning open ceremony area that towers over the treetops. Don’t settle for the ordinary when you can have extraordinary on your special day!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Mountain, Rooftop, Vineyard

Destination Wedding Planning

6000 Tucker Drive, Weatherford, TX (817) 444-8172
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Robin B

Dreams do come true!! Dove Ridge Vineyards is the most amazing wedding venue in the metroplex, there is nothing else like it! From the time you drive through the beautiful vineyards, to the moment you are on top of an amazing plateau with 360 views, you know you are not in an... Read More ordinary wedding venue. We had our daughters wedding there last weekend and had high expectations, Dove Ridge did not disappoint. Because it is a new I found myself needing to explain it to friends - I call it, Austin hill country views with an elegant Aspen Ski Lodge on top! Friends and family loved every minute and had never experienced anything like this in DFW. The owners, Janan and Joey are a dream to work with and accommodated all of our needs. My daughter, myself and bridesmaids arrived at the venue at 10:00 to enjoy a day of relaxing and pampering before the ceremony. It will be a time together I will never forget. By the time the ceremony started we were relaxed, and able to focus and enjoy every minute. We made use of the grassy knoll with an outside bar and cocktail tables . Our friends enjoyed an amazing sunset view around the stone firepit. Inside the reception area, floor to ceiling glass windows allowed our dancing fools to be cool while also enjoying the sunset. The vendors were in awe and could not wait to do another wedding at this special venue. I haven't even mentioned the ceremony area!! You have to go to the website to see this to believe!! The beautifully covered area again has 360 views with a beautiful stone fireplace to say your vows. Dreams do come true!!

2017-07-06T19:58:03 Response from the vendor

Your kind words are such a gift to us! It was truly our honor to be the location for such an amazing wedding for a very special couple. I'm so glad they were able to have their "magic moment" at Dove Ridge. You all will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Taylor B

Dove Ridge Venue offers so much - southern hospitality from it's owners and staff, breathtaking 360 views of North Texas, several ceremony site options, a reception hall fit for a King and sunsets that will rock your world. This is the venue for your dream wedding. Trust me!

2017-07-06T20:02:00 Response from the vendor

The sunsets are magical and we are so happy to share them! We can't wait for your wedding and will work hard to try to exceed your expectations. Our brides and grooms rock our world because we have the best ones around!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Tori D

I just booked my wedding for October of 2018 at dove ridge vineyard and my family and I could not be more excited to work with the amazing people that own this venue. The owners are great people who have worked so hard to make this venue one of a kind. The view from the venue is... Read More unbelievable you would think you were in the Austin hill country. They have a complete 360 view of the Fort Worth metroplex and it is just breathtaking! We can't wait to say "I do" at this beautiful venue!

2017-03-17T21:44:33 Response from the vendor

Tori we are so honored you have selected Dove Ridge for your wedding! We appreciate your kind words and we will work hard to exceed your expectations! With the new vineyard we are planting, Dove Ridge will be even more beautiful next fall for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Tara R

As soon as I saw the amazing views from Dove Ridge Vineyard, I knew I had found the perfect venue for my wedding. Our wedding was in September of this year, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was. Janan was so... Read More accommodating and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. I cannot recommend Dove Ridge Vineyard enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Diana R

Dove Ridge Vineyard was an absolutely beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding in September. We had so many comments from our guests about the breathtaking scenic views. The owners were very helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Many thanks to Dove Ridge for providing... Read More a beautiful venue for an unforgettable wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Danielle M

Dove Ridge Vineyard was definitely my "Magic Moment" for the wedding of my dreams! Janan is so warm and accommodating, from the start to finish it was over the moon! Spending the day of the wedding at Dove Ridge with the bridesmaids was so relaxing and meaningful for everyone.... Read More THEN THAT NIGHT WOW!!! You have the best of both worlds, beautiful outside views that you cannot find anywhere else, then inside elegance and comfort! It is a night we will all cherish forever. Thank you Dove Ridge for making dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren P

I am convinced that there is not a better venue out there. Dove Ridge staff was SO easy to plan with. They were incredibly flexible and open to different ideas we had and vendors we wanted to bring in. My guests haven't stopped talking about the amazing view either. Everyone was... Read More out on the lawn enjoying the gorgeous scenery. The staff was incredibly professional but also so warm and personable. It was like you were one of the family getting married. My husband and I are SO excited that the space is more than just a venue too. Now we get to continue to go back to Dove Ridge for years to come and enjoy the tasting room (once it is open) and bring friends and family to enjoy the place where we committed to forever.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brittany W

The views are are unlike anything else you’ll find in the area and the owners are amazing. Our wedding was an absolute dream and I wouldn’t change a thing. You WONT regret booking Dove Ridge.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Dove Ridge is a remarkably stunning venue, and the Benefiels are thoughtful and precise with their attention to details. My daughter enjoyed the wedding of her dreams. The building and grounds layout allows guests to celebrate indoors and outdoors while enjoying the interior... Read More beauty of the venue and the spectacular views offered by the hilltop location. Those sunset photo ops are absolutely breathtaking! The unencumbered views are serenely beautiful. It was the perfect setting for an unforgettable celebration with our family and friends. Thank you for the memories, Janan & Joey Benefiel!

2017-12-17T18:57:27 Response from the vendor

We couldn't be happier to hear that you were pleased, and that Dove Ridge was everything you had hoped it would be. Thank you for the memories you have given us too! You will always be part of our Dove Ridge family and we hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stefani N

This venue is a dream! The people that own it are amazing and super sweet! I know most people write reviews because they had their wedding there but I just viewed this place and was completely blown away. Circumstances didn't line up for us to book there but it would of been a... Read More dream to be married at this great venue. Incredible views from all angles!

2017-07-17T12:09:26 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you enjoyed visiting, and took the time to write such kind words. Don't forget we will have a winery next year, so Dove Ridge won't just be for weddings then :) We look forward to you visiting us again!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Macey P

Dove Ridge Vineyard was incredible!!!!! I cannot recommend them enough. Janan and her staff are welcoming, friendly and so genuine - it felt like working with a friend. The grounds are unbelievably beautiful. The building was still under construction when we booked, but the... Read More views alone we enough to know that we had to have our wedding at Dove Ridge. The reception hall turned out even more beautiful than I imagined and is a perfect space for any event. It's gorgeous on it's own but it's also a blank canvas that could be styled in so many different ways. During the wedding every guest commented on how beautiful a venue was. It was a beautiful evening and many of our guest went in and out to the lawn enjoying themselves and taking photos. It was PERFECT! Thank you Janan for providing a beautiful and unique venue in DFW and for your excellent service!!!

2017-07-06T20:15:55 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you and your guests enjoyed spending time at Dove Ridge. Our hearts soar to see people having such a good time, and amazing couples and families starting a new chapter of their lives together. Your kind words are such an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Liz I

Dove Ridge Vineyard is an absolute gem! You immediately feel like family upon entering the gates. The warm and friendly staff ensure that every detail of your wedding will be perfect. They go above and beyond with huge smiles on their faces. The views are undeniable and... Read More finishes impeccable. Such a memorable place for a wedding or event. I can't speak highly enough of this quality venue and staff!

2017-06-01T07:23:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so honored when our brides select Dove Ridge for their wedding. We have a passion to make your wedding day a beautiful and memorable event for you, your family and your guests. Just like our vineyards, our... Read Less Read More

Janan & Joey Benefiel

Our passion for wine grew into the dream of having our own vineyard and winery. We began planting our vineyard over three years ago and now have thousands of beautiful grapevines, and we are still expanding! Wanting to share our dream and passion with others, we built a hilltop venue, with roads that wind upwards through the vineyards. This beautiful setting allows our brides and special guests to host weddings and parties in a romantic setting with a destination feel. The sunrises and sunsets from the building are spectacular and the breathtaking views have to be seen to be appreciated.