Downingtown Country Club, Ron Jaworski Signature Venue

Downingtown, PA

Book Your Wedding with Downingtown Country Club, Ron Jaworski Signature Venue

When it comes to picturesque landscaping, couples find the Downingtown Country Club in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, hard to beat. The luscious green fairways, wooden bridges and tall trees act as backdrops for your first-look photographs. Downingtown Country Club has both indoor and outdoor spaces for hosting your event.

Indoor foyer. The indoor foyer flows into the outdoor cocktail reception area, which means couples can use the spaces separately or together. The foyer is elegantly decorated and made of dark woods that offer a fairy-tale ambience.

Outdoor cocktail reception area. The outdoor cocktail reception area, which accommodates about 165 guests, is located on a covered patio, so you can use it rain or shine. Sunsets in this spot are truly breathtaking and there's a beautiful view of the golf course from each table.

Outdoor ceremony space. The club recently added a new and exciting space for ceremonies. Say "I do" under a decorative grand pergola while a breathtaking waterfall in the background creates a relaxing atmosphere.

The Downingtown Country Club supplies a wedding specialist who helps you create a personalized plan to tackle every detail of the ceremony and reception. The specialist remains on-site the entire day of the wedding to see that everything runs smoothly.

The venue offers several wedding packages, including choices for couples who are on a budget. Typical amenities and services covered in the packages include a stationary cheese and vegetable display and passed hors d'oeuvres, such as buffalo chicken spring rolls, Asian short-rib potpie and Malibu coconut shrimp. In addition to tables and chairs, couples receive custom floral centerpieces, uplighting for the reception and the use of a disc jockey. A personal chauffeur drives you around the golf course so the photographer can capture amazing pictures.

When you are ready to plan the menu items you'd like to serve your guests, the club sets you up with the chef to participate in a taste testing. You sample entrées such as almond-crusted tilapia, chicken masala and grilled New York strip steak. Vegetarian entrées are available, as well as extras, such as a raw bar with ice carvings, pasta station and Oriental station. A customized wedding cake is prepared and a premium open bar is set up for a designated amount of time. Additionally, the bride and groom and their guests receive a champagne greeting and another glass of champagne for the all-important toast.

Additional amenities provided to couples who book their wedding festivities at the Downingtown Country Club include:

• Private bridal suite for the bride and her attendants, complete with drinks and hors d’oeuvres
  • Discounted rates at a nearby hotel for out-of-town guests
  • A shuttle to transport guests to the club
  • Two free rounds of golf for the bride and groom
  • Half-price golf for members of the bridal party

Beautiful, perfect weddings & stress-free planning

Our commitment to superior service ensures that your reception will surpass your greatest expectations. Our ballroom, which accommodates up to 300 guests, is complemented with a gorgeous foyer and covered patio for an indoor & outdoor cocktail reception area, an elegant bridal suite, and a brand new ceremony area overlooking our golf course. Our new ceremony area features a grand pergola and a gorgeous waterfall. Our beautiful and well maintained golf course is perfect for pictures and provides a beautiful view from our ballroom and patio. Please feel free to reach out to, Kerry Connors, for a tour at (610) 873-0800 ext. 614

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

93 Country Club Drive, Downingtown, PA (610) 873-0800

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Greta K

My husband and I looked at no fewer than ten venues for our June wedding. When we came to Downingtown, we were greeted by the actual coordinator, not a sales person. Kerry Connors immediately made us feel comfortable. She is extremely organized and took care of details I didn't... Read More even think about. We had an outdoor ceremony, which was beautiful. We had a eucalyptus sway draped across the pergola, but honestly the ceremony would have been beautiful with absolutely zero decorations. They had also recently completed renovations to the ballroom, which made the reception area seem brighter and more open. The whole day went smoothly, the food was INCREDIBLE (multiple people said it was one of the best steaks they had ever eaten, not just at a wedding), the service was fast and organized. I would recommend Downingtown Country Club to anyone. While we were able to have our ceremony outdoors, there is also plenty of room inside for an indoor ceremony if needed or desired. Beautiful photo locations as well, and golf carts were provided for us, the photographer, and the videographer.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jennifer P

The Downingtown Country Club provided us with a beautiful evening due to the coordination of all its staff. From carrying my four-year old son around the golf course for pictures because he had blisters on his feet to making sure every need myself (bride) and the groom had, DCC... Read More was on the ball. We initially booked due to the wonderful service and personality of the club manager, Joe Dillon, who actually wound up officianting the wedding because we enjoyed his personality. We were very impressed with the staff from the golf club to the wedding coordination. We had a wonderful night! I feel like a wedding with three kids under seven and in scorching heat was chaotic enough, but DCC helped reduce the craziness so we could enjoy the night. Everyone commented on the beautiful wedding location and reception. Just a side note: Sharon was amazing the day of helping with anything and everything!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kimberly B

We knew immediately at our first visit that the Downingtown Country Club would be the perfect venue for our wedding. Kerry and her team are incredible! Kerry was wonderfully organized, thorough, and supportive every step of the way. She was more than happy to accommodate our... Read More budget and created an amazing wedding package for us. She never said no to our ideas, even the weird ones, and she helped make them even better than we imagined. She even lent us some of her own vintage books to use with our book theme. Choosing Downingtown Country Club took away a lot of planning stress. We loved that they have a large bridal suite AND a groom locker room, so getting ready was very easy for the whole wedding party. We went with their preferred vendors and loved them all. The food, space, and atmosphere were all so perfect.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Megan S

My husband and I absolutely loved having our reception at Downingtown Country Club. We worked with both Kerry (who went on maternity leave) and Sharon during our planning process. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They helped us to coordinate with other... Read More vendors as well. They were happy to answer all of our questions. On the day of, they helped to execute our vision. The staff was excellent. And the food was delicious! I would highly recommend DCC!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Meredith D

When my husband and I started looking at wedding venues, we knew we wanted the process to be easy. Of all the places we looked at Downingtown Country Club was by far the most accommodating. Kerry Connors made us feel at ease from the beginning, worked with us closely throughout... Read More the entire process and when she had to transfer some of the oversight to Sharon Hegney, the transition was seamless. Both were an absolute delight to work with, addressing every detail, calming me when I was getting a little overwhelmed and making sure that I laughed throughout the planning. Our wedding on 8/12/17, was hands down the best day of our lives. The details were perfect, the food was incredible and the staff didn't miss a beat. Our guests all raved about the food and the amount of it! The reception room design and tablescapes were beautiful. We highly recommend this venue to all. We couldn't have asked for a better day, coordinator, venue, and food!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Megan F

My wedding was great! Sharon and Kerry did a fantastic job. So did the staff and chef! Food and drink were awesome and everything exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Megan I

We had our wedding at Downingtown Country Club on 9/15/17, and we are extremely happy that we picked this venue for our special day. We worked with Kerry and Sharon, the wedding coordinators at DCC, and they were wonderful from start to finish, especially during those moments... Read More when I would ask them a ton of questions :) They didn't mind at all, and were very happy to listen and answer every single one of them. When we booked DCC, they were working on some updates to the ballroom and outdoor ceremony area. The updates look fantastic, and it has more of a modern look to it. They were very open with us about all of the updates and painted a picture in our minds of how everything would look. They seemed really excited about the updates, which made us feel even better about booking without everything being finished. Everything on the day of the wedding went very smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests on many things about the venue: how beautiful it was, how delicious all of the food was, how awesome the bartenders were, etc. They really took care of the wedding party and the guests. And the chocolate room!! That was a big hit :) We entrusted the folks at DCC with figuring out where our decorations should go. The bride and groom definitely have the option to tell them where they want everything to be, but I didn't want to think about it at that point (I was just ready to get married). I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! They made everything look so elegant, and it all looked absolutely perfect. And Sharon had some great ideas and solutions to any issues I was facing (i.e. a round table wasn't big enough to fit all of the wedding party and significant others, and she suggested a King's table instead of trying to split the party between 2 rounds). There were only a couple of little things that I can really nit-pick about: The bridal suite and the ballroom felt on the warmer side. They had the AC in the ballroom as low as it could go, so it was definitely due to the number of guests we had. And all of our guests were up on the dance floor all night, so that probably added to it. At the end of the night, there was a TON of cake left. The groom and I had mentioned that we were running back to the hotel to get changed and then would be back to pick up decorations and any leftover food. When we got back to the venue about 30 minutes later, they had thrown out all of the cake, which I was really bummed about because I hadn't gotten a chance to have any at the reception (besides the one bite when we cut the cake). They reached out to us afterward and told us that they were sincerely sorry for this and that they were ordering us a small cake from our vendor to enjoy. Definitely super impressed and appreciative of this kind gesture! Overall, our experience with Downingtown Country Club was excellent. We are extremely happy with our choice :) We absolutely recommend them for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Shannon L

Kerry and Sharon were both amazing to work with!!! Kerry made choosing Downingtown as our venue an easy decision. She was always so helpful and responsive to all of my crazy questions. When Sharon began working, the transition was so simple! They both always made sure that... Read More questions were answered and they had everything that we needed for the big day. ... although not that you need much since the venue and ceremony area are gorgeous! :) I would recommend Downingtown to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Danielle E

SHARON IS MY LIFE SAVOR!!!! No words for how my dream day went exactly as planned, and that is all thanks to the Downingtown Country Club. Sharon (and Kerry) were absolutely amazing. I can't thank them enough. Beyond patient and very attentive to details. My wedding day would... Read More not have been the same without them. I will forever be grateful for the hard work that they put in to make my day special. THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET MARRIED! I had a wedding of about 120 guests and the venue was absolutely perfect. So elegant, everyone loved it! Thank you again for everything <3

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Brandi B

We just got married here at DCC last weekend, and wow!!! DCC is the best venue you could ever ask for. Kerry Connors and Sharon Hegney are the best at their job. They are there for you throughout the entire process. If you have any questions, they are willing to answer... Read More immediately. The food, drinks and ballroom were simply amazing!! So many compliments. My husband and I wanted to have our own Disney fairytale wedding and DCC was willing to let our dreams come true. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. If you are looking for a venue, definitely consider DCC!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Diane M

Downingtown Country Club went above and beyond to make our wedding day as magical as can be! The staff was amazing and accommodated our every need! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jess B

Downingtown Country Club was the perfect venue for our August 5th wedding reception! We began talking with Kerry Connors, the wedding coordinator, in August of 2016, and booked the venue within a few weeks. Before we met Kerry, we were starting to despair of finding a venue in... Read More our budget! With Kerry and the Downingtown Country Club, simply saying “they were willing to work within our budget,” fails to fully capture the flexibility and generosity we felt we were shown. We had a strict budget, and she created a package, including an open bar, at a very affordable rate for us. (We even got to include an ice cream sundae bar and a gourmet mac and cheese station that was a hit with many of our guests!) DCC was by far the most affordable and flexible venue when compared to similar country-club/all-inclusive venues in the area. Additionally, after we received RSVP’s for a headcount slightly below our original guaranteed minimum, Kerry worked hard to make sure we still were fairly treated! On the evening of the reception, Kerry was present to welcome us, even though she was 8 months pregnant at the time! Sharon, the other wedding coordinator, stayed for the course of the entire evening and was fantastic. She helped the DJ keep the evening moving, and had the whole order of the evening covered, even when we asked her if we could extend the event by a half hour. The space itself is gorgeous! They’ve updated the curtains, and the bar area, since we had originally booked with them. The decorations were exactly how I had pictured them, and the space was the perfect size for our 165 guests. We loved the choices of all the linen colors and chair covers, loved the house centerpieces so much that we decided to use them at our reception. My husband and I made our rounds during dinner to say hello to our guests, and many of them had positive comments about the food and the overall atmosphere! Thank you to everyone at the Downingtown Country Club for helping us have such a beautiful celebration!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Alicia R

Downingtown Country Club was everything we could have asked for of a venue and more! Kerry and Sharon were amazing as they helped guide us through the planning process and on the day of our wedding, were amazing and they made sure everything fell into place. The food, was... Read More incredible, Chef Jon and his staff prepared all of our favorite foods, and our guests are still raving about the meal and appetizers today. The entire staff was dedicated to ensuring that we had the absolute best day possible, as well as our guests, and that is exactly what we had! If we had to do it all over again, we would pick Downingtown and its amazing staff in a heartbeat!

2017-08-18T15:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it :). Stay in touch!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Claire G

My husband and I are so happy that we had our wedding reception at Downingtown Country Club. Kerry, the wedding coordinator there, was phenomenal to work with. She was very receptive to our ideas and budget and worked so hard during the planning process and day of to make our... Read More reception exactly how we wanted it! The whole evening ran smoothly and we had such a good time! Everyone at the country club really provided an incredible experience for us and our guests! The food was amazing and there were so many options to choose from! The club itself is very beautiful, both inside and out! We have gorgeous pictures on the grounds. I would highly recommend Downingtown Country Club!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Caitlin B

Kerry, Sharon, Chef Brad, Jon, Paul and ALL the staff made our wedding day better than we ever could have imagined! Kerry and Sharon made the planning process so smooth, and they were so helpful and accommodating along the way! Always good at communicating too. We loved... Read More everything about our wedding day, and we can't thank you enough for making it all so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaity S

Downingtown Country Club was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding reception! Their coordinator Kerry Connors is absolutely amazing at her job. From our very first meeting with her down to the last hours of the reception she made sure we were taken care of. Even last minute... Read More changes to the guest list the day of didn't phase her or her team. The decorations made our reception look like a fairy tale and the food was amazing. I've received many compliments since! I would definitely recommend DCC for a stress free wedding day dream.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erin K

Our experience at DCC was absolutely wonderful! The staff was so attentive, 0rganized, and responsive to anything we wanted and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. The wedding coordinator, Kerry Connors was fantastic! She is a professional in every sense of... Read More the world and did everything in her power to make our wedding day special and to make our vision come true! We can not thank DCC enough for our beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lori C

We had our wedding at Downingtown Country Club in October, and could not have hoped for better results! Kerry Connors helped us through every step of the process from our very first meeting up until the day of the wedding. The level of organization, attention to detail, and... Read More willingness to be flexible with what I wanted was so far beyond what I ever expected. The new ceremony area at DCC is laid out so beautifully and the backdrop of scenery behind the pergola makes for breathtaking pictures. The entire staff at the country club checked in with us continuously throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. John Gruff, banquet manager, also went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I am so glad we chose Downingtown Country Club as our wedding venue, and would be glad to recommend it as a top choice to any couple that is searching for a venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lori C

We had our wedding at Downingtown Country Club in October, and could not have hoped for better results! Kerry Connors helped us through every step of the process from our very first meeting up until the day of the wedding. The level of organization, attention to detail, and... Read More willingness to be flexible with what I wanted was so far beyond what I ever expected. The new ceremony area at DCC is laid out so beautifully and the backdrop of scenery behind the pergola makes for breathtaking pictures. The entire staff at the country club checked in with us continuously throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. John Gruss, banquet manager, also went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I am so glad we chose Downingtown Country Club as our wedding venue, and would be glad to recommend it as a top choice to any couple that is searching for a venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alyssa S

Absolutely perfect! Thank you Kerry :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Douglas N

The recently completed renovations at the Downingtown CC were spectacular. The outdoor ceremony area in particular was well done and made for some nice photographs. Kerry was exceptional, well organized, and helped us through the entire process. She worked tirelessly behind... Read More the scenes to make sure everything ran smoothly, and it did!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kerry B

Kerry did a great Job. Everything went perfectly.. I will suggest Downingtown to my children once they decide to get married.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Molly W

We recently got married on September 24, 2016 and had a fabulous experience working with Kerry and the rest of the staff at Downingtown Country Club. Kerry was on top of everything and I was assured the entire time that everything would go smoothly. The day of our wedding was... Read More everything I had imagined and we cannot thank Kerry and DCCC enough!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Brianna B

I honestly wish I could give Kerry and the entire staff at DCC a 10 out of 5 rating. They were absolutely amazing and gave my husband and I the best night of our lives!! We visited several places before choosing Downingtown and always felt like a number. From the first time... Read More we walked in, we both knew DCC was where we wanted to get married and every interaction afterwards solidified that feeling. Not only were we so much more than a number at DCC, they treated us like family. Kerry made us feel like king and queen every time we walked into the building - you would never be able to tell that she had so many other weddings to think about before ours! The entire staff goes above and beyond in everything they do. As for the day of, the food was delicious, served hot and on time. Guests went out of their way to tell us the food was perfect. Kerry helped us to create a timeline before the wedding and was there throughout the whole thing to make sure we stuck to it. It was a very stress free day for my husband and I. DCC took care of everything. We can't thank them enough for a night that will never be forgotten. I have no idea what our wedding would have turned out to be if it weren't for Kerry and DCC. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Gina G

Kerry and the staff of the Downingtown Country Club are to thank for the best day of our lives going off without a hitch. Kerry was there for me throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. The DCC went above and beyond for my wedding!

Meet The Director of Sales

Kerry Connors

Kerry Connors has worked with Downingtown Country Club for over four years. Her knowledge, creativity & professionalism separate her from other wedding specialists. She is an excellent multi-tasker, very organized and strives to provide outstanding customer service. Not only is Kerry detailed oriented, she is passionate about creating memorable experiences for each of her couples. Her biggest goals are stress free planning and time efficiency on the day of your wedding! It brings a smile to her face & warmth to her heart knowing she helped create a beautiful wedding for each of her couples.