Downingtown Country Club, Ron Jaworski Signature Venue

Downingtown, PA

Book Your Wedding with Downingtown Country Club, Ron Jaworski Signature Venue

A BALLROOM IN DOWNINGTOWN, PA

When it comes to picturesque landscaping, couples find the Downingtown Country Club in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, hard to beat. The luscious green fairways, wooden bridges and tall trees act as backdrops for your first-look photographs. Downingtown Country Club has both indoor and outdoor spaces for hosting your event.

Indoor foyer. The indoor foyer flows into the outdoor cocktail reception area, which means couples can use the spaces separately or together. The foyer is elegantly decorated and made of dark woods that offer a fairy-tale ambience.

Outdoor cocktail reception area. The outdoor cocktail reception area, which accommodates about 165 guests, is located on a covered patio, so you can use it rain or shine. Sunsets in this spot are truly breathtaking and there's a beautiful view of the golf course from each table.

Outdoor ceremony space. The club recently added a new and exciting space for ceremonies. Say "I do" under a decorative grand pergola while a breathtaking waterfall in the background creates a relaxing atmosphere.

The Downingtown Country Club supplies a wedding specialist who helps you create a personalized plan to tackle every detail of the ceremony and reception. The specialist remains on-site the entire day of the wedding to see that everything runs smoothly.

The venue offers several wedding packages, including choices for couples who are on a budget. Typical amenities and services covered in the packages include a stationary cheese and vegetable display and passed hors d'oeuvres, such as buffalo chicken spring rolls, Asian short-rib potpie and Malibu coconut shrimp. In addition to tables and chairs, couples receive custom floral centerpieces, uplighting for the reception and the use of a disc jockey. A personal chauffeur drives you around the golf course so the photographer can capture amazing pictures.

When you are ready to plan the menu items you'd like to serve your guests, the club sets you up with the chef to participate in a taste testing. You sample entrées such as almond-crusted tilapia, chicken masala and grilled New York strip steak. Vegetarian entrées are available, as well as extras, such as a raw bar with ice carvings, pasta station and Oriental station. A customized wedding cake is prepared and a premium open bar is set up for a designated amount of time. Additionally, the bride and groom and their guests receive a champagne greeting and another glass of champagne for the all-important toast.

Additional amenities provided to couples who book their wedding festivities at the Downingtown Country Club include:

• Private bridal suite for the bride and her attendants, complete with drinks and hors d’oeuvres
  • Discounted rates at a nearby hotel for out-of-town guests
  • A shuttle to transport guests to the club
  • Two free rounds of golf for the bride and groom
  • Half-price golf for members of the bridal party

A beautiful, perfect wedding...

Our commitment to superior service ensures that your reception will surpass your greatest expectations. Our ballroom, which accommodates up to 300 guests, is complemented with a gorgeous foyer and covered patio for an indoor & outdoor cocktail reception area, an elegant bridal suite, and a brand new ceremony area overlooking our golf course. Our new ceremony area features a grand pergola and a gorgeous waterfall. Our beautiful and well maintained golf course is perfect for pictures and provides a beautiful view from our ballroom and patio. Please feel free to reach out to, Kerry Connors, for a tour at (610) 873-0800 ext. 614

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

93 Country Club Drive, Downingtown, PA (610) 873-0800

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Greta K

My husband and I looked at no fewer than ten venues for our June wedding. When we came to Downingtown, we were greeted by the actual coordinator, not a sales person. Kerry Connors immediately made us feel comfortable. She is extremely organized and took care of details I didn't... Read More even think about. We had an outdoor ceremony, which was beautiful. We had a eucalyptus sway draped across the pergola, but honestly the ceremony would have been beautiful with absolutely zero decorations. They had also recently completed renovations to the ballroom, which made the reception area seem brighter and more open. The whole day went smoothly, the food was INCREDIBLE (multiple people said it was one of the best steaks they had ever eaten, not just at a wedding), the service was fast and organized. I would recommend Downingtown Country Club to anyone. While we were able to have our ceremony outdoors, there is also plenty of room inside for an indoor ceremony if needed or desired. Beautiful photo locations as well, and golf carts were provided for us, the photographer, and the videographer.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jennifer P

The Downingtown Country Club provided us with a beautiful evening due to the coordination of all its staff. From carrying my four-year old son around the golf course for pictures because he had blisters on his feet to making sure every need myself (bride) and the groom had, DCC... Read More was on the ball. We initially booked due to the wonderful service and personality of the club manager, Joe Dillon, who actually wound up officianting the wedding because we enjoyed his personality. We were very impressed with the staff from the golf club to the wedding coordination. We had a wonderful night! I feel like a wedding with three kids under seven and in scorching heat was chaotic enough, but DCC helped reduce the craziness so we could enjoy the night. Everyone commented on the beautiful wedding location and reception. Just a side note: Sharon was amazing the day of helping with anything and everything!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kimberly B

We knew immediately at our first visit that the Downingtown Country Club would be the perfect venue for our wedding. Kerry and her team are incredible! Kerry was wonderfully organized, thorough, and supportive every step of the way. She was more than happy to accommodate our... Read More budget and created an amazing wedding package for us. She never said no to our ideas, even the weird ones, and she helped make them even better than we imagined. She even lent us some of her own vintage books to use with our book theme. Choosing Downingtown Country Club took away a lot of planning stress. We loved that they have a large bridal suite AND a groom locker room, so getting ready was very easy for the whole wedding party. We went with their preferred vendors and loved them all. The food, space, and atmosphere were all so perfect.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jess B

Downingtown Country Club was the perfect venue for our August 5th wedding reception! We began talking with Kerry Connors, the wedding coordinator, in August of 2016, and booked the venue within a few weeks. Before we met Kerry, we were starting to despair of finding a venue in... Read More our budget! With Kerry and the Downingtown Country Club, simply saying “they were willing to work within our budget,” fails to fully capture the flexibility and generosity we felt we were shown. We had a strict budget, and she created a package, including an open bar, at a very affordable rate for us. (We even got to include an ice cream sundae bar and a gourmet mac and cheese station that was a hit with many of our guests!) DCC was by far the most affordable and flexible venue when compared to similar country-club/all-inclusive venues in the area. Additionally, after we received RSVP’s for a headcount slightly below our original guaranteed minimum, Kerry worked hard to make sure we still were fairly treated! On the evening of the reception, Kerry was present to welcome us, even though she was 8 months pregnant at the time! Sharon, the other wedding coordinator, stayed for the course of the entire evening and was fantastic. She helped the DJ keep the evening moving, and had the whole order of the evening covered, even when we asked her if we could extend the event by a half hour. The space itself is gorgeous! They’ve updated the curtains, and the bar area, since we had originally booked with them. The decorations were exactly how I had pictured them, and the space was the perfect size for our 165 guests. We loved the choices of all the linen colors and chair covers, loved the house centerpieces so much that we decided to use them at our reception. My husband and I made our rounds during dinner to say hello to our guests, and many of them had positive comments about the food and the overall atmosphere! Thank you to everyone at the Downingtown Country Club for helping us have such a beautiful celebration!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Alicia R

Downingtown Country Club was everything we could have asked for of a venue and more! Kerry and Sharon were amazing as they helped guide us through the planning process and on the day of our wedding, were amazing and they made sure everything fell into place. The food, was... Read More incredible, Chef Jon and his staff prepared all of our favorite foods, and our guests are still raving about the meal and appetizers today. The entire staff was dedicated to ensuring that we had the absolute best day possible, as well as our guests, and that is exactly what we had! If we had to do it all over again, we would pick Downingtown and its amazing staff in a heartbeat!

2017-08-18T15:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it :). Stay in touch!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Claire G

My husband and I are so happy that we had our wedding reception at Downingtown Country Club. Kerry, the wedding coordinator there, was phenomenal to work with. She was very receptive to our ideas and budget and worked so hard during the planning process and day of to make our... Read More reception exactly how we wanted it! The whole evening ran smoothly and we had such a good time! Everyone at the country club really provided an incredible experience for us and our guests! The food was amazing and there were so many options to choose from! The club itself is very beautiful, both inside and out! We have gorgeous pictures on the grounds. I would highly recommend Downingtown Country Club!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Caitlin B

Kerry, Sharon, Chef Brad, Jon, Paul and ALL the staff made our wedding day better than we ever could have imagined! Kerry and Sharon made the planning process so smooth, and they were so helpful and accommodating along the way! Always good at communicating too. We loved... Read More everything about our wedding day, and we can't thank you enough for making it all so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaity S

Downingtown Country Club was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding reception! Their coordinator Kerry Connors is absolutely amazing at her job. From our very first meeting with her down to the last hours of the reception she made sure we were taken care of. Even last minute... Read More changes to the guest list the day of didn't phase her or her team. The decorations made our reception look like a fairy tale and the food was amazing. I've received many compliments since! I would definitely recommend DCC for a stress free wedding day dream.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erin K

Our experience at DCC was absolutely wonderful! The staff was so attentive, 0rganized, and responsive to anything we wanted and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. The wedding coordinator, Kerry Connors was fantastic! She is a professional in every sense of... Read More the world and did everything in her power to make our wedding day special and to make our vision come true! We can not thank DCC enough for our beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lori C

We had our wedding at Downingtown Country Club in October, and could not have hoped for better results! Kerry Connors helped us through every step of the process from our very first meeting up until the day of the wedding. The level of organization, attention to detail, and... Read More willingness to be flexible with what I wanted was so far beyond what I ever expected. The new ceremony area at DCC is laid out so beautifully and the backdrop of scenery behind the pergola makes for breathtaking pictures. The entire staff at the country club checked in with us continuously throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. John Gruff, banquet manager, also went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I am so glad we chose Downingtown Country Club as our wedding venue, and would be glad to recommend it as a top choice to any couple that is searching for a venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lori C

We had our wedding at Downingtown Country Club in October, and could not have hoped for better results! Kerry Connors helped us through every step of the process from our very first meeting up until the day of the wedding. The level of organization, attention to detail, and... Read More willingness to be flexible with what I wanted was so far beyond what I ever expected. The new ceremony area at DCC is laid out so beautifully and the backdrop of scenery behind the pergola makes for breathtaking pictures. The entire staff at the country club checked in with us continuously throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. John Gruss, banquet manager, also went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I am so glad we chose Downingtown Country Club as our wedding venue, and would be glad to recommend it as a top choice to any couple that is searching for a venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alyssa S

Absolutely perfect! Thank you Kerry :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Douglas N

The recently completed renovations at the Downingtown CC were spectacular. The outdoor ceremony area in particular was well done and made for some nice photographs. Kerry was exceptional, well organized, and helped us through the entire process. She worked tirelessly behind... Read More the scenes to make sure everything ran smoothly, and it did!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kerry B

Kerry did a great Job. Everything went perfectly.. I will suggest Downingtown to my children once they decide to get married.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Molly W

We recently got married on September 24, 2016 and had a fabulous experience working with Kerry and the rest of the staff at Downingtown Country Club. Kerry was on top of everything and I was assured the entire time that everything would go smoothly. The day of our wedding was... Read More everything I had imagined and we cannot thank Kerry and DCCC enough!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Brianna B

I honestly wish I could give Kerry and the entire staff at DCC a 10 out of 5 rating. They were absolutely amazing and gave my husband and I the best night of our lives!! We visited several places before choosing Downingtown and always felt like a number. From the first time... Read More we walked in, we both knew DCC was where we wanted to get married and every interaction afterwards solidified that feeling. Not only were we so much more than a number at DCC, they treated us like family. Kerry made us feel like king and queen every time we walked into the building - you would never be able to tell that she had so many other weddings to think about before ours! The entire staff goes above and beyond in everything they do. As for the day of, the food was delicious, served hot and on time. Guests went out of their way to tell us the food was perfect. Kerry helped us to create a timeline before the wedding and was there throughout the whole thing to make sure we stuck to it. It was a very stress free day for my husband and I. DCC took care of everything. We can't thank them enough for a night that will never be forgotten. I have no idea what our wedding would have turned out to be if it weren't for Kerry and DCC. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Gina G

Kerry and the staff of the Downingtown Country Club are to thank for the best day of our lives going off without a hitch. Kerry was there for me throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. The DCC went above and beyond for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Patricia G

We DEFINITELY had our Dream Wedding! Everything was perfect! First of all, let me just say Kerry Connors and the staff were beyond amazing! I don't know what I would do without Kerry! They went above and beyond to deliver all the details of our wedding! Kerry was just so... Read More helpful. Every time we met up I left feeling so much better about the wedding and how everything was going. Their new outside ceremony area is GORGEOUS! All of the pictures look amazing! Our photographers were amazed of all the places they can take pictures from! It's been a few months since married and we still have guests telling us how much fun they had. The food was delicious, didn't hear one complaint from any of the guests! Again, huge thanks to Kerry for being amazing!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Melina L

I can't thank Kerry Connors and the entire staff at Downingtown Country Club enough for making our day absolutely perfect!! All of our guests raved about the romantic setting, the food, the staff and how much of an amazing time they had at our wedding. It really was just like... Read More a fairytale come true!! The entire staff goes out of their way to provide all the extra touches and attention you hope for on your wedding day. Kerry is a true professional, amazing at what she does and cares about making your wedding day nothing short of perfect! I HIGHLY recommend the Downingtown Country Club.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Beautiful Venue and Outstanding Service! Kerry Connors did an outstanding job planning and managing our daughter's wedding reception. Her professionalism and the individual and collective efforts of the entire DCC event staff -- before, during and even after the reception --... Read More made this special day a thoroughly enjoyable and memorable experience.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Stephanie L

I truly have nothing but good things to say about this venue. And I would highly recommend it to any couple looking for a stress free, beautiful wedding. I booked the venue in February of 2015, shortly before it came under new ownership. I loved it then but ever since new... Read More ownership came in it has gotten even better! The ceremony space has been updated to include a pergola and a waterfall. It's gorgeous and has just that little extra touch that's perfect for the ceremony. My wedding coordinator was Kerry Connors and, honestly, she is a wedding angel! Kerry took copious notes to ensure that everything and anything I had asked for she remembered. She remembered things even I forgot! Like any bride, I got stressed out a few times leading up to the wedding but after any meeting with Kerry, I was instantly much calmer. She worked with me to really create the perfect day. The day of the wedding was a blur. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate as it should have! It was cold and rainy even though the wedding was April 29. It has always been a dream for me to have my wedding outside, and Kerry knew this. So she did everything in her power for the wedding to remain outside. The rain held off and we were able to get married outside!! I also, unfortunately, came down with a stomach virus the day of the wedding. Needless to say, I was not feeling up to par at all. Kerry was quick to assist me. She even offered to run out herself and get medicine. Every single staff member I came into contact with was nothing but kind, professional, and accommodating. Not only is Kerry professional and absolutely amazing at her job (I would say the best in the business), but she is a real sweetheart, too. My grandmother died leading up to the wedding which, as the date got closer, made things very emotional. She was quick to offer a hug and a kind word. Honestly, if you want a stress free wedding this is the place to book! I would recommend this venue over and over!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Laura J

Words cannot describe how thankful and appreciative I am to have worked with Kerry and all the team at the Downingtown country club. She is not only a true professional, but she is also so sweet and caring and really paid attention to every little detail to make sure our special... Read More day was flawless. My parents, my husband and myself are so impressed by Kerry and the staff. We have been raving about them to everyone who complimented the reception. Everyone had a wonderful time and I owe it all to them. I'm going to miss Kerry so much now that wedding planning is over. She just has such a wonderful and warm personality. So we will be sure to stop in just to say hello very soon!! Thanks again Kerry, you're the best!! 😁

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

We loved working with Kerry from Downingtown Country Club! She listened to our wedding desires and made it happen adding the twinkle lights and making sure the southern style dinner was delicious. She was professional, polite and fun. The venue just went under some beautiful... Read More renovations and the ceremony area was beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Lynn B

I could not have dreamed of a more perfect place to have my ceremony and reception. This is not because of the updated changes and beautiful site but mainly because of Kerry Connors and her staff. Kerry truly helped us every step of the way from helping us with hotel bookings... Read More to assistance with how we wanted our ceremony to go to even wardrobe fixes for me the bride the day of the wedding. She and the entire staff go out of their way to make you feel special and to make sure your day goes just like you have always dreamed of. I can not praise Kerry enough and I urge anyone considering a wedding at a country club to pick Downingtown!!! Thank you all again, words can not adequately express our appreciation and thanks!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

I looked at many venues and every wedding coordinator would rush through showing me the space and send me on my way. When I met Kerry she had this amazing energy and the first thing she asked me was how I pictured my wedding day to be. I was speechless! No one else had taken the... Read More time to ask me anything like this. I knew right then that this would be our venue where we start our marriage. Kerry didn't stop there. Every meeting she showed how excited she was for our wedding and how she could make it the best day. Kerry took the time to get know myself and my husband Mike. Every time I was unsure of a decision or wanted to change something she was extremely accommodating and made sure every detail was perfect. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we could not have been any happier. Kerry is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Kerry Connors

Kerry Connors has worked with Downingtown Country Club for over four years. Her knowledge, creativity & professionalism separate her from other wedding specialists. She is an excellent multi-tasker, very organized and strives to provide outstanding customer service. Not only is Kerry detailed oriented, she is passionate about creating memorable experiences for each of her couples. Her biggest goals are stress free planning and time efficiency on the day of your wedding! It brings a smile to her face & warmth to her heart knowing she helped create a beautiful wedding for each of her couples.