Dr. Dance DJ Entertainment

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Kokomo

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Emily B

Greg is great. Period. Throughout our meetings, he was very easy to work with and helped plan out the order of important events. I've been to and in several wedding this year and have yet to experience a better DJ. Greg was on time, played all the songs we asked for and played... Read More great selections that went along with our music in times we hadn't chosen specific songs for. He was very organized and kept the event running smoothly and on time and made sure we were ready for the next thing before announcing it. Wonderful experience, professional DJ, and all at a very reasonable price. I would give him 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Greg did a wonderful job with our wedding reception last month. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that will keep the dance floor packed for their event! He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over our song choices and the timeline for the... Read More day. He had done events at our venue before and was able to provide insight as to how we should expect the day to go, which was extremely helpful. When we walked into the reception, he was set up in the room with an awesome looking lights show and he even had on a bow tie that matched our wedding colors - he really pays attention to the details! His MC-ing was great and he helped keep everything on schedule. He played a mix of songs that everyone loves and can't help singing and dancing to. He had all guests young and old out on the dance floor having a great time! He was a pleasure to work with, competitively priced, and I'm so glad we had him on our team for the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Chloe H

Dr. Dance did a great job as our DJ. We did ask him not to sing a long to songs which he did anyway and wasn't very flexible with last minute song suggestions.

2016-08-14T20:22:24 Response from the vendor

I responded to the Bride and Groom with the following: I was not clear on what "Last minute song suggestions" meant. The Bride provided me a song list of about 40 songs the day before the wedding. A large percentage of these were played. This... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julia P

We loved working with Greg! The guy loves to DJ, period. We booked Greg after he DJ'ed a wedding I was in a few years ago and had a blast at the reception. He was easy to work with from the beginning and we even ended up booking him for the ceremony to help run things smoothly.... Read More He kept everyone on the dance floor ALL night. We highly recommend Dr. Dance!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alexandria S

Greg Binder is a phenomenal DJ. He has so much energy, plays all of the right music for a wedding crowd, and he will keep the entire dance floor full for you the entire night. If you are worried that something may not go right, or there might be a last minute glitch that no one... Read More even thought about in the middle of our reception, Greg will take care of it. He made our entire evening flow with so much energy and fun. If we did miss something throughout the night, no one would have even known. Greg spent a lot of time with me and my wife on prepping, and it did not even take long because of the timeline of events that he provides for you. He was a wonderful DJ, and he even gets out there and dances with your crowd! He made our guests laugh and dance the entire night without any issues. I would highly recommend Greg for weddings, and even other events. I never imagined our wedding to be as fun as it truly was that night. Thank you GREG! -Ashli and Alexandria Saba

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Natalie R

Greg was incredible. He's friendly, outgoing, and seriously loves his craft. My wedding guests still rave about how much fun they had. Two of my guests hired him the night of the wedding they loved him so much! I think that speaks for itself.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Kayla

This guy was amazing! We were so impressed with his enthusiasm and professionalism. He made the entire evening flow perfectly. I honestly don't know what we would have done without him! He chose the most perfect songs to keep all of our guests dancing, even our grandparents... Read More were on the dance floor. He is very reasonably priced for the service he provides. We really had a blast with this guy. So happy we chose him for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Emily T

Dr Dance was fantastic!!! From our very first meeting and impression of his we knew he would be the guy for us! His energy in our meeting was awesome he knew exactly what we were looking for and wanted after only knowing us for a few minutes. He helped us pick out music that we... Read More didnt even knew existed and answered questions we didnt even know we had. He led both our ceremony and reception at Avon Gardens in Indiana. He was on time for everything and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. Once it was time for dancing his energy came through once again as he got the crowd hyped up and onto the dance floor. He even partook in some dancing himself as he led the crown in I believe it was the "Cha Cha Slide". It was so much fun!! I would highly recommend him to anyone. No matter what type of event he is catering to, he knows what he is doing and can answer all your questions. Hes up to date on whats trending and thats a big plus! Thanks Greg!!! We loved you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 elizabeth

Fantastic! Definitely knows how to keep the party alive! He did an excellent job and even got out on the dance floor with the guests! Would most definitely have him again! He's the one for sure! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kiley

DJ Dr. Dance is the greatest thing that could've happened to our wedding! With our honeymoon being canceled last minute due to Hurricane Patricia, DJ Dr. Dance really brightened my spirits and made sure we had an incredible weekend. Everyone is still talking about him! We... Read More will gladly refer him to our friends, family, or any student events that may happen on the college campus that we work at. We had a blast! We will never be able to thank you enough for making the night everything we wanted it to be, and more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashlee S

Dr. Dance knows how to bring it! He is not your ordinary DJ! Dr. Dance will definitely get out there and boogie down with the guests on the dance floor. My husband and I really appreciated his work ethic. He provided us some "do's and dont's" in music and definitely listened to... Read More what we asked for. He will play anything for you! Everyone loved him. Our guests did NOT stop dancing! We would definitely recommend him!! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura

Dr. Dance did an amazing job at our wedding! Our ceremony and reception were in the same room, and he orchestrated everything really well. We told him about the significance of our first dance song, and toward the end of the night, he played it again and had our guests gather... Read More around us. It was such a beautiful moment! Everyone from our parents to friends commented on what a great job he did.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda H

OUTSTANDING!!! Dr. Dance had the dance floor jumping as well as packed the entire night until we had to shut it down. If your looking for a DJ to add "SPARKLE" to your wedding reception or event book Greg now. You won't be disappointed. All of my nieces and nephews told their... Read More Dads to book Dr. Dance for their wedding receptions now! We couldn't have more pleased with Greg's excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kanisha E

Greg was amazing!! He walked us thru the whole process and during the ceremony. I had surgery 3 days before the wedding, but I pushed on. Knowing that we had a short time due to my surgery he was able to work out the music schedule to make sure that I am comfortable. Tony and I... Read More are blessed to have picked him. I referred all of my friends to have him be their dj. Since, I couldn't do much on our wedding day due to my surgery, Tony and I are planning to have a wedding do over next year and we are having Greg to help us celebrate.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Heather R

Excellent DJ! Was wonderful to meet with and flexible to accommodate any of our needs. Had great input where we asked for his expertise and did everything we knew we wanted as well. Would definitely recommend!

2015-10-13T19:18:50 Response from the vendor

Heather, Thanks for posting this up. It really helps. I am glad everything turned out so well. Greg

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Hillary A

Greg Binder (Dr. Dance) is a phenomenal DJ, MC, and person. He exceeded our expectations for our wedding music and played a huge role in making our reception special and fun! He offers extremely reasonable pricing, especially considering the extraordinary service and attention... Read More to detail that he provides. Greg is very professional and easy to work with. He really cares about making your event what you want it to be. Our guests are still talking about how fun our reception was and how great the music and DJ were! My husband and I highly recommend Greg!!

Love Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Rachel P

Thank you so much for celebrating our marriage with us! We are most grateful to you for a lovely reception. Our apologies for being late - we are so incredibly grateful for your flexibility and gifting us the extra time. You are a gem! Many, many thanks! I cannot imagine a... Read More better reception, and it would not have been the same without you!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Great DJ!! Everyone loved him, he got people out on the dance floor and that's where they stayed!! Several people commented that he was one of the best DJ's they had ever experienced!!

We wanted a fun DJ and we got just that!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 lacy123

All I wanted was for my wedding to be a fun party that everyone enjoyed. I knew the key to that would be a good DJ. We found Dr. Dance through a friend and booked him right away. I know I had a great time dancing the night away and I'm positive my guests did too! We also chose... Read More to have Dr. Dance play our wedding ceremony too and was very pleased with that as well. I've recommended Dr. Dance to other couples and know we'll be seeing him at a future wedding! Thanks for the great memories!!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mareh A

We were so impressed with the layers of fun and good spirit Dr. Dance added to our special day. He is very flexible and helpful. He is a true pro- we weren't really sure what he wanted and he provided a lot of really helpful advice and suggestions during our planning meetings.... Read More He is great to work with and all of our guests loved him. Thanks so much, Dr. Dance!

Wonderful night

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Meredith B

Dr. Dance (Greg) was an amazing DJ. My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding dancing to all of the songs that he played, and I feel like the reception went so smoothly with his help coordinating everything. Also, so many people have commented to us that they loved... Read More Greg and have asked for his name for their own events. Based on the pictures, it certainly looks like everyone had a great time dancing ( And I know I did). The night wouldn't have been nearly as much fun with a different DJ.

DJ Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Aimee B

DJ Dr. Dance likes to have a good time and tries to help make your event as stress free as possible. He has been working as a DJ for over two decades, but is still very knowledgeable of current/popular music. He has a very good sense of how to keep the crowd involved and how to... Read More keep the energy high on the dance floor. We enjoyed his ability to engage with our guests and would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event!

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nicole H

Dr. Dance did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He was very helpful and accommodating during the entire process. He did a great job following along with the timeline of the day and helped to make sure things ran smoothly at the reception. He even got out on the floor to help... Read More teach people how to dance the cha cha slide. Overall, he did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend him to anyone to use for their wedding!

Our amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Dr. Dance was amazing! Everyone knows that a good DJ makes or breaks a wedding reception. Dr. Dance also provided music for the wedding ceremony. He located the Bride's choice hymns and songs for her. His music orchestrated the wedding itself, as family knew when to rise... Read More and come forward to pray over the couple (laying of hands ceremony), or when unity candles were lit. Both families brought many young children to this event. He provided music that appealed to the children and even had Mommy-and-Me dances set to Disney music. It made me cry seeing them all dance. He also had a backwards countdown dance that brought couples of all ages to the dance floor. He played music from the Sinatra/Dean Martin era and couples danced until he counted the years they had been married. The dance floor was left with one couple who had been married almost 60 years. I cried again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dance to anyone planning a wedding.

DJ Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Dr. Dance was very helpful with music selection, even when I didn't know what I wanted. He kicked off our reception with fun and it continued the whole night. I recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that listens to what you want and makes sure your night runs smoothly.

Greg Binder

I am a positive, fun loving, outgoing, high energy, hard working and entertaining person who loves to be involved in providing positive experiences for those around him. God is the center of my life and HE has blessed me with a wonderful wife of nearly 28 years, four children, and scores of opportunities to serve others and help them enjoy life. Life is a celebration of God's gifts and I try to share my talents, positive energy, and attitude with as many others as I can. DJing and leaving great memories is a natural. My life motto is from Monty Python: Always look on the bright side of life