Dr. Dance DJ Entertainment

Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Kokomo

Your wedding will "sparkle"..look at the reviews!

2015 - Celebrating 33 years of Exceptional Weddings! Personalized attention, professionalism and the most interactive/participative DJ in Indy means your guests will rave and you will have great wedding memories! Check out my website for videos and reviews. I provide an unmatched combo of experience, maturity, high energy, low price AND outstanding customer feedback. While there a number of reasons for this, it boils down to the fact that I take a personal interest and pride in ensuring you and your guests leave with wonderful wedding memories. My customer reviews tell the story of many many successes in achieving this. Great wedding memories are a Dr Dance away!.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Kokomo

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda H

OUTSTANDING!!! Dr. Dance had the dance floor jumping as well as packed the entire night until we had to shut it down. If your looking for a DJ to add "SPARKLE" to your wedding reception or event book Greg now. You won't be disappointed. All of my nieces and nephews told their... Read More Dads to book Dr. Dance for their wedding receptions now! We couldn't have more pleased with Greg's excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashlee S

Dr. Dance knows how to bring it! He is not your ordinary DJ! Dr. Dance will definitely get out there and boogie down with the guests on the dance floor. My husband and I really appreciated his work ethic. He provided us some "do's and dont's" in music and definitely listened to... Read More what we asked for. He will play anything for you! Everyone loved him. Our guests did NOT stop dancing! We would definitely recommend him!! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Hillary A

Greg Binder (Dr. Dance) is a phenomenal DJ, MC, and person. He exceeded our expectations for our wedding music and played a huge role in making our reception special and fun! He offers extremely reasonable pricing, especially considering the extraordinary service and attention... Read More to detail that he provides. Greg is very professional and easy to work with. He really cares about making your event what you want it to be. Our guests are still talking about how fun our reception was and how great the music and DJ were! My husband and I highly recommend Greg!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Emily T

Dr Dance was fantastic!!! From our very first meeting and impression of his we knew he would be the guy for us! His energy in our meeting was awesome he knew exactly what we were looking for and wanted after only knowing us for a few minutes. He helped us pick out music that we... Read More didnt even knew existed and answered questions we didnt even know we had. He led both our ceremony and reception at Avon Gardens in Indiana. He was on time for everything and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. Once it was time for dancing his energy came through once again as he got the crowd hyped up and onto the dance floor. He even partook in some dancing himself as he led the crown in I believe it was the "Cha Cha Slide". It was so much fun!! I would highly recommend him to anyone. No matter what type of event he is catering to, he knows what he is doing and can answer all your questions. Hes up to date on whats trending and thats a big plus! Thanks Greg!!! We loved you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 elizabeth

Fantastic! Definitely knows how to keep the party alive! He did an excellent job and even got out on the dance floor with the guests! Would most definitely have him again! He's the one for sure! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kiley

DJ Dr. Dance is the greatest thing that could've happened to our wedding! With our honeymoon being canceled last minute due to Hurricane Patricia, DJ Dr. Dance really brightened my spirits and made sure we had an incredible weekend. Everyone is still talking about him! We... Read More will gladly refer him to our friends, family, or any student events that may happen on the college campus that we work at. We had a blast! We will never be able to thank you enough for making the night everything we wanted it to be, and more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura

Dr. Dance did an amazing job at our wedding! Our ceremony and reception were in the same room, and he orchestrated everything really well. We told him about the significance of our first dance song, and toward the end of the night, he played it again and had our guests gather... Read More around us. It was such a beautiful moment! Everyone from our parents to friends commented on what a great job he did.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kanisha E

Greg was amazing!! He walked us thru the whole process and during the ceremony. I had surgery 3 days before the wedding, but I pushed on. Knowing that we had a short time due to my surgery he was able to work out the music schedule to make sure that I am comfortable. Tony and I... Read More are blessed to have picked him. I referred all of my friends to have him be their dj. Since, I couldn't do much on our wedding day due to my surgery, Tony and I are planning to have a wedding do over next year and we are having Greg to help us celebrate.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Heather R

Excellent DJ! Was wonderful to meet with and flexible to accommodate any of our needs. Had great input where we asked for his expertise and did everything we knew we wanted as well. Would definitely recommend!

2015-10-13T19:18:50 Response from the vendor

Heather, Thanks for posting this up. It really helps. I am glad everything turned out so well. Greg

Love Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Rachel P

Thank you so much for celebrating our marriage with us! We are most grateful to you for a lovely reception. Our apologies for being late - we are so incredibly grateful for your flexibility and gifting us the extra time. You are a gem! Many, many thanks! I cannot imagine a... Read More better reception, and it would not have been the same without you!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Great DJ!! Everyone loved him, he got people out on the dance floor and that's where they stayed!! Several people commented that he was one of the best DJ's they had ever experienced!!

We wanted a fun DJ and we got just that!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 lacy123

All I wanted was for my wedding to be a fun party that everyone enjoyed. I knew the key to that would be a good DJ. We found Dr. Dance through a friend and booked him right away. I know I had a great time dancing the night away and I'm positive my guests did too! We also chose... Read More to have Dr. Dance play our wedding ceremony too and was very pleased with that as well. I've recommended Dr. Dance to other couples and know we'll be seeing him at a future wedding! Thanks for the great memories!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mareh A

We were so impressed with the layers of fun and good spirit Dr. Dance added to our special day. He is very flexible and helpful. He is a true pro- we weren't really sure what he wanted and he provided a lot of really helpful advice and suggestions during our planning meetings.... Read More He is great to work with and all of our guests loved him. Thanks so much, Dr. Dance!

Wonderful night

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Meredith B

Dr. Dance (Greg) was an amazing DJ. My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding dancing to all of the songs that he played, and I feel like the reception went so smoothly with his help coordinating everything. Also, so many people have commented to us that they loved... Read More Greg and have asked for his name for their own events. Based on the pictures, it certainly looks like everyone had a great time dancing ( And I know I did). The night wouldn't have been nearly as much fun with a different DJ.

DJ Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Aimee B

DJ Dr. Dance likes to have a good time and tries to help make your event as stress free as possible. He has been working as a DJ for over two decades, but is still very knowledgeable of current/popular music. He has a very good sense of how to keep the crowd involved and how to... Read More keep the energy high on the dance floor. We enjoyed his ability to engage with our guests and would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event!

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nicole H

Dr. Dance did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He was very helpful and accommodating during the entire process. He did a great job following along with the timeline of the day and helped to make sure things ran smoothly at the reception. He even got out on the floor to help... Read More teach people how to dance the cha cha slide. Overall, he did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend him to anyone to use for their wedding!

Our amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Dr. Dance was amazing! Everyone knows that a good DJ makes or breaks a wedding reception. Dr. Dance also provided music for the wedding ceremony. He located the Bride's choice hymns and songs for her. His music orchestrated the wedding itself, as family knew when to rise... Read More and come forward to pray over the couple (laying of hands ceremony), or when unity candles were lit. Both families brought many young children to this event. He provided music that appealed to the children and even had Mommy-and-Me dances set to Disney music. It made me cry seeing them all dance. He also had a backwards countdown dance that brought couples of all ages to the dance floor. He played music from the Sinatra/Dean Martin era and couples danced until he counted the years they had been married. The dance floor was left with one couple who had been married almost 60 years. I cried again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dance to anyone planning a wedding.

DJ Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Dr. Dance was very helpful with music selection, even when I didn't know what I wanted. He kicked off our reception with fun and it continued the whole night. I recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that listens to what you want and makes sure your night runs smoothly.

Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

This is the second time we have worked with Greg Binder/dr dance. Greg is awesome to work with. There were many things to do the night of the wedding and Greg took all of that off of me. He knew exactly how to work a timeline and keep everything and everyone on schedule. He... Read More engages the guests and gets them on the dance floor. He is so much fun and you get the feeling that he truly has a passion for what he does. I've been to weddings where a DJ sets up a table and sits there just going thru the motions and seems annoyed. Not Greg. He has fun right along with you and the guests love him! Thank you Greg!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jacquelyn P

Thank you for helping make our day so special! You did a wonderful job and were easy to work with. We will recommend you to all our friends. Everyone at our wedding only had positive to say about you. The music selection was perfect. We were so impressed that you were able... Read More to find the unique songs we wanted for out special day!

Dr. Dance is the best in Indy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Shannon

Greg did awesome work at our June wedding. We've has so many compliments on his professionalism and skill as a DJ! So many friends have asked us to save his contact info for the future. It was a pleasure working with him. He was very flexible and able to meet with us more... Read More than once before our wedding to hammer out all the small details and kept us on a schedule during our big day (time runs away from you!) For anyone reading this, I highly recommend Greg for your upcoming special events!

Really great experience

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Erin G

I would highly recommend Dr. Dance for your wedding. It was really easy to work with Greg - I had no trouble communicating with him and he answered all of my questions. He has a lot of experience and helped me plan some of the timing details for my reception so that everything... Read More went smoothly on the day-of. We had friends play the role of MCs, and he coordinated really well with them. The music was great - he not only played all the types of music/songs I requested, but the music flowed smoothly throughout the reception. The dance floor was packed until the last song. The only thing I may have done differently was the lighting- I asked for his most basic package, but felt that my guests were looking into the lights during our toasts. Overall my guests and I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

2014-10-06T19:08:52 Response from the vendor

Erin, Thanks for your kind words and for the input on the lights. I did not realize that the lights were causing that issue. Since your comments, I have been extra careful to not blind guests by aiming the lights at the ceiling or the... Read Less Read More

Truly made the day "Sparkle!"

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Caitlin T

I couldn't of asked for a better DJ service for my wedding on August 3, 2013!!!!! Greg was very professional and knowledgeable every time we talked or met together. He was very flexible with meeting times and locations as my husband and I are two very busy teachers! I can tell... Read More that Greg has great expertise in his field and truly wants to do whatever he can to make the day perfect and sparkle (of course!)!!! I have received countless comments about how fun and entertaining the reception was due to Greg's wonderful service. I truly enjoyed working with him!!!

Highly recommended for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Andrea R

Dr. Dance was a wonderful addition to our perfect day! He was really easy to work with and helped us with the planning process, he was able to play all of the music we requested and able to keep the party going with great interaction with the wedding guests. I couldn't have been... Read More happier with the outcome. I would recommend Greg to anyone planning an event.

Dr. Dance is the Best

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Amber H

I should preface this by saying that I am incredibly picky with my music and my wife and I had very specific details we wanted included. Dr. Dance completely satisfied every demand we made of him. Greg was incredibly cooperative, subservient, and most importantly, he was very... Read More friendly. One thing you realize during the reception is that you tend to lose track of time and not have a good control on what event should take place next. Greg was always on top of the order of events (cake-cutting, speeches, first dance, etc.) Whenever it was time for the next event, he would find me and politely tell me that whenever we ready to proceed, just let him know. This was tremendously helpful to keep us from losing track of time while we were greeting everyone. His musical selections were spot on. He managed to not once lose the dance crowd. He carefully mixed in different types of songs as to not lose the feeling on the dance floor, nor did he allow it to become stale. Everything went as smooth as you could ask for. Lastly, the most overlooked part of music is sound quality. It's something you'll take for granted until you hear a DJ with poor sound quality. Having been in bands myself, I always have a fear of poor quality music. Without getting too technical, Greg's sound was perfect. The mixing, the volume, the overall quality, everything was perfect. Greg was articulate, he spoke clearly, when he was directing people on the coming events, everyone could completely follow what was supposed to be done. I cannot emphasize how important this is and how much you'll regret a DJ with poor quality sound. With Dr. Dance, you'll have no need to worry. Overall, Dr. Dance was punctual, professional, and friendly. I cannot speak enough praise of how special and fun he made our wedding night.

Greg Binder

I am a positive, fun loving, outgoing, high energy, hard working and entertaining person who loves to be involved in providing positive experiences for those around him. God is the center of my life and HE has blessed me with a wonderful wife of nearly 28 years, four children, and scores of opportunities to serve others and help them enjoy life. Life is a celebration of God's gifts and I try to share my talents, positive energy, and attitude with as many others as I can. DJing and leaving great memories is a natural. My life motto is from Monty Python: Always look on the bright side of life