Dr. Dance DJ Entertainment

Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Kokomo

Your wedding will "sparkle"..look at the reviews!

2017 - Celebrating 35 years of Exceptional Weddings! Personalized attention, professionalism and the most interactive/participative DJ in Indy means your guests will rave and you will have great wedding memories! Check out my website for videos and reviews. With a unique combo of experience, maturity, high energy, low price, a priority focus on your needs AND outstanding customer feedback, you and your guests leave with wonderful wedding memories Customer reviews tell the story of many many successes in achieving this. Great wedding memories are a Dr Dance away!. Ceremonies and unique locations are a specialty and I will MC all the festivities. Uplighting is also available. You're doing this once...do it with someone who puts your desires first, and gets the party hoppin'

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Kokomo (317) 946-6114

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 James V

Greg, aka Dr. Dance, is simply the best! Greg made the process of organizing every aspect of the music for our wedding very easy. He was always quick to respond by email or phone to any inquiry that we had during the planning process. More importantly, he was amazing on our... Read More big day! We had an outdoor wedding and it rained putting a delay on the original timeline of our event. Without any prompt from us or urgency by Greg, he helped coordinate with our venue and us so that we could still accomplish everything we had scheduled. He kept our wedding flowing properly, made sure our guests were aware of every moment of the night with properly timed announcements and of course he kept the dance floor popping all night long! He even helped our venue find the charger to our Polaroid camera that we forgot to charge, so that our guests could take pictures to add to our guest book. If you are in need of a DJ for your wedding or event, then look no further as you will not find a better individual to handle your big day and you won't find a DJ at a better price either. We could not have been more happy with Dr. Dance as a DJ for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kyla S

Greg is the absolute best! He was so kind in all of our meetings, and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. He went over the timeline with us, and made sure that everyone ran smoothly at our reception. He ensured that my husband and I were ready for each part of the... Read More reception before announcing it. Our guests were a variety of ages, and Greg kept the dance floor full the entire night. The only songs we specifically chose were those for the big traditional moments. For all of the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing music, we just gave him general genre ideas and asked him to select the individual songs- he did not disappoint! Everything was so perfect. Our guests commented over and over again that it was a great party and that the music and DJ were awesome- Greg even got out on the dance floor and showed people how to do some of the line dances. Everyone absolutely loved him, including us! Thank you, Greg, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our wedding day a day that we and everyone else will always remember!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Susan P

Dr. Dance, Greg, was a fantastic addition to our wedding reception. He was responsive in our planning process, helpful with the timeline of the evening, open to our suggestions--and the night of the party: AWESOME! My friends are still talking about it--and not just about the... Read More party--but about Dr. Dance in particular. That's the sign of a great DJ--I'd recommend him for any event where you want to be sure people have a good time!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anna H

We were so happy with Greg and his service, it was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding DJ. He was very organized and efficient in our meetings prior to the wedding, and he quickly developed a great understanding of our vision for our reception. Would strongly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cassandra K

This is actually the groom - Nick. However, we were recommended DJ DR Dance from one of my coworkers because I had no idea where to start when searching for a DJ. However, we had a chance to speak with Greg prior to any commitments and knew it was a good fit. I was fearful of... Read More the wedding dance floor being empty, but he did a great job keeping people going and dancing. He did a very good job keeping the series of events at the wedding flowing smoothly as well. I wish I could get married again to experience this night over!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jacob A

Greg hit a grand slam with our wedding reception. He has a great setup in lighting and sound equipment, and extensive access to all of the songs we requested. He even helped me get set up with my guitar so I could sing and play a song to my wife during our reception. Greg is... Read More truly a kind, professional, and experienced DJ that I highly recommend. He is a true gentleman in every sense of the word. Dr. Dance made every effort to create a unique wedding reception experience that my wife and I will never forget. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Dance for your event. He does an outstanding job!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Justin A

Dr. Dance was unbelievable. He took note of everything we wanted and NAILED IT. Our guests were dancing until the very last song. Our favorite thing about Dr. Dance was his professionalism and kind words.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Josh W

Greg, was simply the best. Had the dance floor rocking all night long. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Erin R

Dr. Dance was amazing! He exceeded our expectations and had the dance floor packed all night long!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Caitlin M

Greg was awesome! We had to postpone our wedding and he was nothing short of amazing! He took the time to sit down with us and really listen to what we wanted. I am still receiving compliments on the music and how awesome the DJ was!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Laura M

Dr. Dance was awesome to work with for my wedding!!! I left our meeting prior to my wedding feeling so encouraged and supported by him. He knows his music as well. If you are looking for a fun, understanding, supportive, friendly, and charismatic DJ then Dr. Dance is your... Read More guy!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Madison B

Our wedding reception could not have gone better, and Greg AKA Dr. Dance deserves all of the credit. He excelled in every possible area. He was a fantastic MC that kept the night flowing smoothly without us having to worry about anything. The dance floor was packed the... Read More entire night with people of all ages. He played the perfect mix of current hits and classics that appealed to both the younger crowd (we and our friends are all mid-20's) and our older relatives/friends. He also did a great job mixing in our pre-determined list of songs with requests from other guests. Finally, he was extremely enjoyable and easy to work with throughout the preparation process. We met in person multiple times over the months leading up to our wedding, and he was always very responsive when we sent questions or changes leading up to our big day. Greg was all about tailoring the night to fit our preferences and personalities and then executed it to a T. Given all of this, plus the fact that his prices were extremely reasonable compared to other services we looked at, I plan to recommend him to all of our friends for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rebekah C

Greg exceeded our expectations for our big day. He made planning the whole event so easy but also made sure we thought of every tiny detail before hand so the day of was flawless. We could not thank him enough.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julia P

We loved working with Greg! The guy loves to DJ, period. We booked Greg after he DJ'ed a wedding I was in a few years ago and had a blast at the reception. He was easy to work with from the beginning and we even ended up booking him for the ceremony to help run things smoothly.... Read More He kept everyone on the dance floor ALL night. We highly recommend Dr. Dance!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alexandria S

Greg Binder is a phenomenal DJ. He has so much energy, plays all of the right music for a wedding crowd, and he will keep the entire dance floor full for you the entire night. If you are worried that something may not go right, or there might be a last minute glitch that no one... Read More even thought about in the middle of our reception, Greg will take care of it. He made our entire evening flow with so much energy and fun. If we did miss something throughout the night, no one would have even known. Greg spent a lot of time with me and my wife on prepping, and it did not even take long because of the timeline of events that he provides for you. He was a wonderful DJ, and he even gets out there and dances with your crowd! He made our guests laugh and dance the entire night without any issues. I would highly recommend Greg for weddings, and even other events. I never imagined our wedding to be as fun as it truly was that night. Thank you GREG! -Ashli and Alexandria Saba

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Emily B

Greg is great. Period. Throughout our meetings, he was very easy to work with and helped plan out the order of important events. I've been to and in several wedding this year and have yet to experience a better DJ. Greg was on time, played all the songs we asked for and played... Read More great selections that went along with our music in times we hadn't chosen specific songs for. He was very organized and kept the event running smoothly and on time and made sure we were ready for the next thing before announcing it. Wonderful experience, professional DJ, and all at a very reasonable price. I would give him 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Natalie R

Greg was incredible. He's friendly, outgoing, and seriously loves his craft. My wedding guests still rave about how much fun they had. Two of my guests hired him the night of the wedding they loved him so much! I think that speaks for itself.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Greg did a wonderful job with our wedding reception last month. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that will keep the dance floor packed for their event! He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over our song choices and the timeline for the... Read More day. He had done events at our venue before and was able to provide insight as to how we should expect the day to go, which was extremely helpful. When we walked into the reception, he was set up in the room with an awesome looking lights show and he even had on a bow tie that matched our wedding colors - he really pays attention to the details! His MC-ing was great and he helped keep everything on schedule. He played a mix of songs that everyone loves and can't help singing and dancing to. He had all guests young and old out on the dance floor having a great time! He was a pleasure to work with, competitively priced, and I'm so glad we had him on our team for the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Chloe H

Dr. Dance did a great job as our DJ. We did ask him not to sing a long to songs which he did anyway and wasn't very flexible with last minute song suggestions.

2016-08-14T20:22:24 Response from the vendor

I responded to the Bride and Groom with the following: I was not clear on what "Last minute song suggestions" meant. The Bride provided me a song list of about 40 songs the day before the wedding. A large percentage of these were played. This... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Kayla

This guy was amazing! We were so impressed with his enthusiasm and professionalism. He made the entire evening flow perfectly. I honestly don't know what we would have done without him! He chose the most perfect songs to keep all of our guests dancing, even our grandparents... Read More were on the dance floor. He is very reasonably priced for the service he provides. We really had a blast with this guy. So happy we chose him for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Emily T

Dr Dance was fantastic!!! From our very first meeting and impression of his we knew he would be the guy for us! His energy in our meeting was awesome he knew exactly what we were looking for and wanted after only knowing us for a few minutes. He helped us pick out music that we... Read More didnt even knew existed and answered questions we didnt even know we had. He led both our ceremony and reception at Avon Gardens in Indiana. He was on time for everything and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. Once it was time for dancing his energy came through once again as he got the crowd hyped up and onto the dance floor. He even partook in some dancing himself as he led the crown in I believe it was the "Cha Cha Slide". It was so much fun!! I would highly recommend him to anyone. No matter what type of event he is catering to, he knows what he is doing and can answer all your questions. Hes up to date on whats trending and thats a big plus! Thanks Greg!!! We loved you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 elizabeth

Fantastic! Definitely knows how to keep the party alive! He did an excellent job and even got out on the dance floor with the guests! Would most definitely have him again! He's the one for sure! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kiley

DJ Dr. Dance is the greatest thing that could've happened to our wedding! With our honeymoon being canceled last minute due to Hurricane Patricia, DJ Dr. Dance really brightened my spirits and made sure we had an incredible weekend. Everyone is still talking about him! We... Read More will gladly refer him to our friends, family, or any student events that may happen on the college campus that we work at. We had a blast! We will never be able to thank you enough for making the night everything we wanted it to be, and more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashlee S

Dr. Dance knows how to bring it! He is not your ordinary DJ! Dr. Dance will definitely get out there and boogie down with the guests on the dance floor. My husband and I really appreciated his work ethic. He provided us some "do's and dont's" in music and definitely listened to... Read More what we asked for. He will play anything for you! Everyone loved him. Our guests did NOT stop dancing! We would definitely recommend him!! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura

Dr. Dance did an amazing job at our wedding! Our ceremony and reception were in the same room, and he orchestrated everything really well. We told him about the significance of our first dance song, and toward the end of the night, he played it again and had our guests gather... Read More around us. It was such a beautiful moment! Everyone from our parents to friends commented on what a great job he did.

Greg Binder

I am a positive, fun loving, outgoing, high energy, hard working and entertaining person who loves to be involved in providing positive experiences for those around him. God is the center of my life and HE has blessed me with a wonderful wife of nearly 28 years, four children, and scores of opportunities to serve others and help them enjoy life. Life is a celebration of God's gifts and I try to share my talents, positive energy, and attitude with as many others as I can. DJing and leaving great memories is a natural. My life motto is from Monty Python: Always look on the bright side of life