Dr. Dance DJ Entertainment

Indianapolis, Carmel

Your wedding will "sparkle"..look at the reviews!

2014 - Celebrating 32 years of Exceptional Weddings! Personalized attention, professionalism and the most interactive/participative DJ in Indy means your guests will rave and you will have great wedding memories! Check out my website and the reviews. Great wedding memories are a Dr Dance away!.

$$

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Carmel, IN
Indianapolis, Carmel

DJ Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Aimee B

DJ Dr. Dance likes to have a good time and tries to help make your event as stress free as possible. He has been working as a DJ for over two decades, but is still very knowledgeable of current/popular music. He has a very good sense of how to keep the crowd involved and how to... Read More keep the energy high on the dance floor. We enjoyed his ability to engage with our guests and would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jacquelyn P

Thank you for helping make our day so special! You did a wonderful job and were easy to work with. We will recommend you to all our friends. Everyone at our wedding only had positive to say about you. The music selection was perfect. We were so impressed that you were able... Read More to find the unique songs we wanted for out special day!

Dr. Dance is the best in Indy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Shannon

Greg did awesome work at our June wedding. We've has so many compliments on his professionalism and skill as a DJ! So many friends have asked us to save his contact info for the future. It was a pleasure working with him. He was very flexible and able to meet with us more... Read More than once before our wedding to hammer out all the small details and kept us on a schedule during our big day (time runs away from you!) For anyone reading this, I highly recommend Greg for your upcoming special events!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Hillary A

Greg Binder (Dr. Dance) is a phenomenal DJ, MC, and person. He exceeded our expectations for our wedding music and played a huge role in making our reception special and fun! He offers extremely reasonable pricing, especially considering the extraordinary service and attention... Read More to detail that he provides. Greg is very professional and easy to work with. He really cares about making your event what you want it to be. Our guests are still talking about how fun our reception was and how great the music and DJ were! My husband and I highly recommend Greg!!

Love Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Rachel P

Thank you so much for celebrating our marriage with us! We are most grateful to you for a lovely reception. Our apologies for being late - we are so incredibly grateful for your flexibility and gifting us the extra time. You are a gem! Many, many thanks! I cannot imagine a... Read More better reception, and it would not have been the same without you!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Great DJ!! Everyone loved him, he got people out on the dance floor and that's where they stayed!! Several people commented that he was one of the best DJ's they had ever experienced!!

We wanted a fun DJ and we got just that!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 lacy123

All I wanted was for my wedding to be a fun party that everyone enjoyed. I knew the key to that would be a good DJ. We found Dr. Dance through a friend and booked him right away. I know I had a great time dancing the night away and I'm positive my guests did too! We also chose... Read More to have Dr. Dance play our wedding ceremony too and was very pleased with that as well. I've recommended Dr. Dance to other couples and know we'll be seeing him at a future wedding! Thanks for the great memories!!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mareh A

We were so impressed with the layers of fun and good spirit Dr. Dance added to our special day. He is very flexible and helpful. He is a true pro- we weren't really sure what he wanted and he provided a lot of really helpful advice and suggestions during our planning meetings.... Read More He is great to work with and all of our guests loved him. Thanks so much, Dr. Dance!

Wonderful night

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Meredith B

Dr. Dance (Greg) was an amazing DJ. My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding dancing to all of the songs that he played, and I feel like the reception went so smoothly with his help coordinating everything. Also, so many people have commented to us that they loved... Read More Greg and have asked for his name for their own events. Based on the pictures, it certainly looks like everyone had a great time dancing ( And I know I did). The night wouldn't have been nearly as much fun with a different DJ.

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nicole H

Dr. Dance did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He was very helpful and accommodating during the entire process. He did a great job following along with the timeline of the day and helped to make sure things ran smoothly at the reception. He even got out on the floor to help... Read More teach people how to dance the cha cha slide. Overall, he did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend him to anyone to use for their wedding!

Our amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Dr. Dance was amazing! Everyone knows that a good DJ makes or breaks a wedding reception. Dr. Dance also provided music for the wedding ceremony. He located the Bride's choice hymns and songs for her. His music orchestrated the wedding itself, as family knew when to rise... Read More and come forward to pray over the couple (laying of hands ceremony), or when unity candles were lit. Both families brought many young children to this event. He provided music that appealed to the children and even had Mommy-and-Me dances set to Disney music. It made me cry seeing them all dance. He also had a backwards countdown dance that brought couples of all ages to the dance floor. He played music from the Sinatra/Dean Martin era and couples danced until he counted the years they had been married. The dance floor was left with one couple who had been married almost 60 years. I cried again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dance to anyone planning a wedding.

DJ Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Dr. Dance was very helpful with music selection, even when I didn't know what I wanted. He kicked off our reception with fun and it continued the whole night. I recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that listens to what you want and makes sure your night runs smoothly.

Dr. Dance

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

This is the second time we have worked with Greg Binder/dr dance. Greg is awesome to work with. There were many things to do the night of the wedding and Greg took all of that off of me. He knew exactly how to work a timeline and keep everything and everyone on schedule. He... Read More engages the guests and gets them on the dance floor. He is so much fun and you get the feeling that he truly has a passion for what he does. I've been to weddings where a DJ sets up a table and sits there just going thru the motions and seems annoyed. Not Greg. He has fun right along with you and the guests love him! Thank you Greg!

Really great experience

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Erin G

I would highly recommend Dr. Dance for your wedding. It was really easy to work with Greg - I had no trouble communicating with him and he answered all of my questions. He has a lot of experience and helped me plan some of the timing details for my reception so that everything... Read More went smoothly on the day-of. We had friends play the role of MCs, and he coordinated really well with them. The music was great - he not only played all the types of music/songs I requested, but the music flowed smoothly throughout the reception. The dance floor was packed until the last song. The only thing I may have done differently was the lighting- I asked for his most basic package, but felt that my guests were looking into the lights during our toasts. Overall my guests and I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

2014-10-06T19:08:52 Response from the vendor

Erin, Thanks for your kind words and for the input on the lights. I did not realize that the lights were causing that issue. Since your comments, I have been extra careful to not blind guests by aiming the lights at the ceiling or the... Read Less Read More

Truly made the day "Sparkle!"

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Caitlin T

I couldn't of asked for a better DJ service for my wedding on August 3, 2013!!!!! Greg was very professional and knowledgeable every time we talked or met together. He was very flexible with meeting times and locations as my husband and I are two very busy teachers! I can tell... Read More that Greg has great expertise in his field and truly wants to do whatever he can to make the day perfect and sparkle (of course!)!!! I have received countless comments about how fun and entertaining the reception was due to Greg's wonderful service. I truly enjoyed working with him!!!

Highly recommended for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Andrea R

Dr. Dance was a wonderful addition to our perfect day! He was really easy to work with and helped us with the planning process, he was able to play all of the music we requested and able to keep the party going with great interaction with the wedding guests. I couldn't have been... Read More happier with the outcome. I would recommend Greg to anyone planning an event.

Dr. Dance is the Best

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Amber H

I should preface this by saying that I am incredibly picky with my music and my wife and I had very specific details we wanted included. Dr. Dance completely satisfied every demand we made of him. Greg was incredibly cooperative, subservient, and most importantly, he was very... Read More friendly. One thing you realize during the reception is that you tend to lose track of time and not have a good control on what event should take place next. Greg was always on top of the order of events (cake-cutting, speeches, first dance, etc.) Whenever it was time for the next event, he would find me and politely tell me that whenever we ready to proceed, just let him know. This was tremendously helpful to keep us from losing track of time while we were greeting everyone. His musical selections were spot on. He managed to not once lose the dance crowd. He carefully mixed in different types of songs as to not lose the feeling on the dance floor, nor did he allow it to become stale. Everything went as smooth as you could ask for. Lastly, the most overlooked part of music is sound quality. It's something you'll take for granted until you hear a DJ with poor sound quality. Having been in bands myself, I always have a fear of poor quality music. Without getting too technical, Greg's sound was perfect. The mixing, the volume, the overall quality, everything was perfect. Greg was articulate, he spoke clearly, when he was directing people on the coming events, everyone could completely follow what was supposed to be done. I cannot emphasize how important this is and how much you'll regret a DJ with poor quality sound. With Dr. Dance, you'll have no need to worry. Overall, Dr. Dance was punctual, professional, and friendly. I cannot speak enough praise of how special and fun he made our wedding night.

Right man for the job!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Rachel K

Dr. Dance was excellent! He was extremely professional & was a truly a major help in planning the special day. He is definitely an expert in what needs to be done to make to your day special & run as smoothly as possible. We feel so grateful we found him, we are deeply... Read More appreciative for his attention to detail. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for an amazing DJ.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 David L

Dr. DJ Dance did an amazing job at my wedding! He was great at getting everyone on the dance floor, keeping the party going, and making the day really special. At the end of our reception he replayed our First Dance without telling us he would, which made for a very special... Read More surprise ending. It was a great way for our friends and family to send us off. He took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple so that our music reflected who we were and what we wanted for that day. Also his prices are extremely reasonable! Going into my wedding I thought I didn't want a DJ and would just play music off an ipod, but after meeting him, I was really excited about everything he had planned. And I was not disappointed! I'm SO glad I went with him and didn't have to worry about figuring out the music myself. Everything ran so smoothly, and I'm so thankful for the role he played. I highly recommend this DJ!

Professional, Experienced, and Adaptable!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Ashley J

Greg is an amazing DJ and I would (and have) recommended him to all of my friends. His experience, professionalism, and adaptability allowed us to turn what could have been a major disaster into a wonderful time. He was able to get everyone at my reception to dance and we have a... Read More great video of all of the tweens and younger doing "Gangnam Style". It is something that we will treasure forever! Thank you for helping to make our day sparkle!

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Sarah B

Dr. Dance is amazing and does not disappoint! We were excited to work with him in planning our day and he went to great lengths to ensure everything went as planned. We met several times before the wedding and exchanged many emails. He was clearly someone who loves his job and... Read More making the wedding celebration as fun as possible! Our guests had a blast and complimented us on our DJ several times! We used him in our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! Thank you Dr Dance!

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Jenni H

Dr Dance was the greatest at our wedding reception! We had such a wonderful time, and we had so many family and friends comment about how great he was! He was very professional and even got out and danced with everyone! He taught some of us how to do certain group dances, which... Read More was nice!! I would definitely call him first for any future events I may have!

great dj!

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 alyssa j

He was very good at personalizing our wedding and did whatever he could to accommodate us. He was very reasonable and for the quality it was a great deal! He kept everyone on the dance floor and even taught how to do the dances. I highly recommend him.

Outstanding DJ

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Lenora C

Dr. Dance DJ Entertainment was wonderful to work with. He was very friendly and down to earth. Had a lot of suggestions for songs and for the wedding/reception. Greg was a tremendous help. I would highly recemmend him for any occasion. I had a lot of family and friends comment... Read More on how fun he was and what a great job he did. He was organized and helped the day run smoothly!

Fun & Professional

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Mai L

Dr. Dance is a fun DJ who does more than "press play" like most other DJs. He is very easy to work with when planning the events of the big day. He will do everything he can to engage your guests and keep the party going all in a professional manner.

TO Dr. Dance DJ Entertainment