Religious Affiliations

Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Serving entire southeast (205) 473-1932

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jordan S

Dr. Graham and particularly his coordinator, Catherine Marie, were very easy to work with and very affordable. I did not have a church or anyone that could officiate our wedding, and luckily found Dr. Graham online. Catherine Marie served as our wedding coordinator as well and... Read More was a lifesaver. For our ceremony, Catherine Marie sent a script over and asked us lots of questions to figure out what style of ceremony we wanted. We edited the script with readings special to us or found online and sent back, and Dr. Graham delivered a lovely ceremony that we received tons of compliments on. I'm thankful we found these two! We also used Dr. Graham for our DJ service. He DJ's himself, and the service was less than half the going rate for professional DJ's in the area. The sound quality & announcements were not top notch to be honest, but it really didn't matter. They have almost any song you could want, played a good mix of our favorites and popular wedding songs, and everyone danced and had a fantastic time.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Laura L

Our day turned out amazing even with all the little mishaps! Catherine was an angel from fixing our wedding cake to making sure the best pictures were taken. Dr. Graham even had a wonderful surprise at the end of the day. Catherine took the most amazing photos and we never felt... Read More rushed. We took our time and enjoyed every moment of our beautiful day! I would highly recommend to anyone! Our vows were so special and customized just for us! They worked with us every step of the way! 😀🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Alex C

Dr. Kelsey was amazing!!! He helped us organize our entire wedding day. He knows everything there is to know! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone! He made our wedding ceremony genuine to who we are as a couple and let us design everything we wanted to. This... Read More is the best guy around!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 April D

Kelsey was fantastic to work with! He responds VERY QUICKLY,which was important to us. He was very flexible and made some excellent suggestions. We highly recommend Kelsey!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Dr. Graham and his staff worked to make sure our wedding day was the way we wanted it. We wanted a non-traditional, non-denominational wedding so we were able to choose every reading we wanted. We ended up using Mr. Travis Jordan after an emergency in Dr. Graham's family and... Read More he did awesome. He didn't once mess up a word or saying. He was straight to the point. He showed up to rehearsal to make sure he knew what he needed to say and how we wanted it to be said. Dr. Graham and his staff are amazing and very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Liz A

My husband and I had no idea what we were doing, when we contacted Dr. Kelsey Ministries. We knew we wanted to get married and it was going to be a small affair. We had our venue already, but we needed an officiant, a photographer, and some kind of music. Dr. Kelsey Ministries... Read More provided all that at a very affordable price. We also used his linen service and the photo booth. Our script was personalized, just for us, and fit us to a tee. We wanted our wedding to stand out and be something that people would remember. People are still talking about it and yes I have recommended Dr. Kelsey to all my friends in the planning stages. My answer is YES, YES, YES he provided us more then a wedding day, he supplied us a lifetime of memories to cherish.

Perfect

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

Our wedding was perfect!!!!! We booked Dr. Graham and his staff for our officiant, Dj, Photography, Photo booth, Live streaming and directing. Everything was perfect. Everyone communicated well, done in a timely manner, and done just the way we wanted it. Our day was perfect.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

We booked our wedding with Dr. Graham. All our expectations were met and exceeded. We used all of his services, Officiant, Photography, D.J., Live streaming, Photo Booth. We could not be happier. Thank you for our dream come true on a perfect wedding.

TERRIBLE!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Lynsey M

We hired Kelsey after meeting with him and being very happy with what he promised to provide. He was quite a bit more expensive than any other officiant we had met with ($400 compared to the next highest at $200), but my husband and I aren't religious and couldn't find any... Read More others who would agree to read a speech without any mention of God. Kelsey said he would say exactly what we wanted and nothing more, and agreed to have a draft done a month before the wedding. He asked us to do some research and send him any phrasing we wanted to be included as well as any passages/readings, so we did. A month before the wedding I hadn't heard from him and emailed him to see where he was with the speech. He said he hadn't started. The next day he emailed me "our speech" which didn't include any of the passages we asked for, and was filled with religious references. I am fairly certain that he just put our names into someone else's speech because he didn't have it ready on time. When I responded and told him I was very unhappy with what he provided he wrote back saying that it was only a rough draft. I said that even if it was a rough draft it should have included all the things we had asked for, and he never responded. The next day (which was two weeks prior to the wedding) he emailed me to tell me that he was no longer able to provide officiant services at my wedding. I am POSITIVE that he bailed on our wedding because I called him out on not doing the job we were paying him for, which is ridiculous. Kelsey is unprofessional and not at all worth the excessive amount he charges. I would not recommend him to anyone.

2014-07-08T04:39:50 Response from the vendor

I have officiated hundreds of weddings and totally regret that this bride was disappointed. At our initial consultation I explained as I do with all my couples that I have three associate ministers who work in my wedding ministry. I am human and I am... Read Less Read More

Top notch!

Reviewed on 2/22/2014 Ashley C

We weren't looking for the "traditional" wedding ceremony, and found Dr. Graham via an internet search. We're so glad we found him! We planned our wedding on our own, and it really helped to have someone with his experience and knowledge around. Dr. Graham was super nice, and... Read More very easy to work with. He gave us a unique ceremony that fit our style, and that we loved! VERY highly recommended!

A Service Tailored to Us

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Shelby

We didn't have Kelsey we had an associate pastor of his Sam. Sam was great. Our service was modern yet traditional and exactly what we wanted. He tailored the service to fit our needs and it was exactly perfect.

Good

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Shelley A

He's very easy to get along with and flexible. Great if you want a slightly less traditional wedding

Officiant

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Kelly M

Dr. Graham was a pleasure to work with and was very receptive to what my husband and I wanted our ceremony to be.

Wonderful Minister!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Elizabeth S

I found Dr. Graham on one of these wedding sites when I was searching for a minister to marry myself and my husband. I was skeptical at first because I had never met him and didn't know anyone who had used him before. I contacted him and it wasn't 5 minutes before he got in... Read More touch with me. My mom and I went to meet him and he was so nice and seemed to really care about what kind of wedding myself and my fiance wanted to have. We wanted a Christian ceremony and he was very helpful when it came to what to say and putting our ceremony together. On our wedding day he showed up on time, well dressed, and was very professional. He even stayed for the reception and blessed the meal (something I had not even thought to ask him to do). It was so nice and if I had it to do all over again I would still ask him to be our minister! I would recommend him to anyone getting married :)

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Cheryl W

Our wedding was beautiful and Kelsey was fantastic. He was very patients with us, especially since the groom isn't real good with English and the bride, while speaking only English is very shy and tongue tied. He helped us design the perfect ceremony, including a Sand ceremony... Read More for all our children and the Unity ceremony with our mothers. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. Thank you Kelsey Graham!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Kristy S

Dr. Graham was booked for our wedding, but we used another one of his officiants, Rev. Chauma Gus. She was wonderful. We highly recommend them!

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Amanda P

We loved Kelsey! He was super easy to work with and very accommodating with how we wanted to edit our vows & ceremony. He truly follows through with making it YOUR day. He was very available to us and often responded to emails within hours. I would have him marry us again in a... Read More heartbeat :)

A Perfect Match

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Brenna A

Kelsey was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was able to squeeze in our ceremony in Teneesee before a rehersal he had later that day in Alabama. He was perfectly ok with us writing our own ceremony and officiated in a delightful yet professional manner. He answered all of my... Read More emails and phone calls quickly and was easy to talk to. I can't imagine anyone else performing our ceremony!

Kelsey Graham

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Angela F

Kelsey was a wonderful officiant who worked with us to perform the beautiful ceremony we wanted. He was kind, patient, and professional. We would recommend him to anyone looking for someone to marry them.

The Best!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Angela D

Not only did my husband and I love having Kelsey be the one to marry us, everyone at our wedding also loved him! They could not stop commenting on how friendly and down to earth he was. Anytime I needed him he was there for me. He helped us figure our way through this entire... Read More process which was very unknown to us. He read our vows exactly as we asked him to and completely supported us in our decision to change the venue the day before the wedding. We will always remember and cherish Kelsey and could not have chosen a better officiant. We felt like we had known him forever! I will be keeping in touch with him for sure.