Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment

Serving all of Michigan

DJs - Up Lighting - Photo Booth

Setting the new standard for other entertainment companies! Want a one of a kind wedding reception? Wedding Disc Jockeys, Up Lighting, and Photo Booths with a twist. High energy introductions, as we put you in the spot light during your first dance. Your names on the wall with a glowing elegance

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

1843 Deering Street, Garden City, MI Serving all of Michigan (888) 213-3335

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Dana S

BEST. DAY. EVER. THANKS TO DRAMATIC DIMENSIONS!!!!! My wedding was November 12, 2016 and we used Dramatic Dimensions not only for our DJ services, but for uplighting and the photo booth as well. Firstly, the planning process was exceedingly organized and thorough. As someone... Read More who LOVES planning things out, this was an absolute dream for me to use. They use an online planning form to help you come up with all your playlists for the day of, any relevant timelines, and a billion other little details. This was so helpful to me as I like having everything laid out in front of me and it helped me greatly with planning other aspects of my day, very thankful for that!!! My phone meeting with DJ Mike was wonderful, he was so accommodating and helpful! The uplighting was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I had asked for a sort of atypical color, and they were still able to deliver for me as I had asked! So nice!!!! The photobooth was SO FUN! The props were so cute, the attendant was super nice and fun, and the touchscreen was super cool! You got to choose between black & white or color pictures. Everybody loved it!!! As far as the DJ services went, ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! He was so present with us the entire night, he would check in with me every so often to make sure everything was going well (which I totally didn't expect but was unbelievably appreciated!!!), and he did a great job with staying on the timeline we had created together so I didn't have to worry as much about keeping track of time, and I could spend more time having fun and talking with our guests!!! IN ADDITION, Mike was SO AMAZING at getting everybody excited and hyped up for the dancing and for the introductions!!! SOOOOOOO many people complimented us on how amazing the DJ was, and that our wedding was the funnest wedding they had ever been to!!!!!!!! I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH IN WORDS how much I recommend Dramatic Dimensions for ALL of their services. They are experts in their field, uber professional, and will ensure that you wedding will be the most momentous occasion of your lifetime!!!! THANK YOU MIKE AND ALL OF YOUR STAFF MEMBERS FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Lauryn B

We had Dramatic Dimensions for our 5-15-15 wedding and we couldn't be happier with our decision. We used them to play the music for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Joe was our DJ and from the phone conversation my husband had to confirm our style and what we hoped... Read More from the wedding the excitement grew. One of our favorite bands is incubus and he had every special song request we wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We loved the photo booth combination and so did the guests. I really loved that she was able to print more than one copy for groups that went into the photo booth that was really special. Overall we are very happy we chose to go with DD2DJ for our wedding entertainment.

2015-06-15T12:37:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review and having us:) Make sure to check out your Photos online http://dd2dj.smugmug.com/Weddings/Jim-Lauryn-5152015/

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Julie B

We hired Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment for our wedding reception on 11-2-13. Mike and his staff were the best. They went over and above to help make our reception the best. The up lighting made the hall beautiful, the photo booth was a blast for us and our guests and the DJ... Read More (MIKE) was great. We wanted an entrance with some amazing effects and Mike made it happen. He encourages the guests to participate and does his best to ensure everyone is having a good time. The music was great. Thanks Mike for the fantastic job!!! You have to visit the website. They offer a lot more than I can put in this review. If you are looking for a someone to hire for your event I recommend these guys.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Katie A

Mike was wonderful! He was professional and easy to work with and helped plan the perfect night. Once the dance floor opened, he had guests dancing all night!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017

My wedding was December 16, 2017 and we used Dramatic Dimensions for our DJ services. We had Mike, and he was absolutely wonderful to work with. Not only was he a fantastic DJ, but he was very instrumental in making sure our reception was perfect. Any little glitch, with our... Read More venue, and he was on top of it making sure that we were taken care of. He went above and beyond his DJ services. I was really impressed with his professionalism and how genuine he was. He is very passionate about what he does. My guests raved about the music the entire night, and they are still talking about how great the DJ was. He got everyone up and dancing. We enjoyed our reception. The DJ really makes or breaks your reception. Mike is top notch and we really appreciated everything he did to make it a memorable night for us.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Rachel P

Mike was wonderful! He spent a lot of time before the wedding making sure he knew exactly what we wanted. Mike was very accommodating to all our special requests. It showed that he listened because the music was perfect and the timeline was exactly as we discussed! We will be... Read More recommending Dramatic Dimensions to our friends! Thank You!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017

My sons wedding was Nov. 17,2017. We meet with Mike beforehand and he was very accommodating to our wants. The music was good fantastic and we also ordered the up lighting witch made the room. We are so glad he talked he talked us into the lighting. It made the room very... Read More elegant. Thanks for making the day so special. Aw

2017-11-20T10:56:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our services!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa W

Joe was wonderful! He was very helpful when talking to him on the phone! Joe was great to work with during our wedding! He was on time with the given timeline, and accommodating to guests requests!

2017-11-20T10:58:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that DJ Joe was wonderful:)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rachel E

Benny was amazing! All our wedding guests loved everything that was played and I got so many compliments all night long on how great our DJ was. This company goes above and beyond to make sure your event is top notch and that is exactly what they did for our wedding. Thank you... Read More for everything!

2017-11-20T11:00:11 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that DJ Benny was amazing and that your guests loved the music. Thank you for having us at your wedding and thank you for the great review:)

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Samantha A

Mike was great. He picked good music for the cocktail hour and dinnner. He did an amazing job getting everyone up and dancing. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family looking for a Dj.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole S

We hired Dramatic Dimensions for our wedding reception on 9-30-17. Dom was our DJ and he kept the dance floor packed from the minute he starting playing music until the reception was over. My guests loved the music he picked and we had a blast dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Dana P

We used Dramatic Dimensions for our photo booth and loved it! The price was cheaper than most around us and we still got great service! We got to customize our photo strip and everyone loved the props! The quality of photos was excellent and I have all of the photos of everyone... Read More on a flash drive or can get it online- super convenient and I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Chelsea D

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! We left it in his hands to keep the party going. He did that AND more! I am so happy with the results of our night!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jeannie T

Mike and his team really made our day something extra special. Or dance floor was packed from the second the dance floor opened until the end of our reception at midnight. The photo booth was a huge hit, and the photo booth memory book Nate and I received at the end of the night... Read More is one of our most prized possessions. Seeing all of our guests have a great time is the best memory we have. Thank you again! Jeannie and Nate

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Soomi L

Mike did an excellent job of accommodating whatever I needed as a Dj and MC. He is organized, stays on schedule, and flexible when changes are made. I didn't think the uplighting make a difference but it did! The inflatable photobooth was also a huge hit! The quality of the... Read More photos were great and people could also send their photos to themselves to post on social media! Thank you for such a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Mike H

We had Mike as our DJ and he had the dance floor packed all night. He made sure every detail of the wedding was done. We used them for our dj, photo booth and photographer. The photo booth was so much fun and always had someone in there. Mike worked hard and would send emails or... Read More call to talk about what we wanted for the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or party.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Sandy M

Mike DJed my daughter's July 14, 2017 wedding. He was extremely professional in all of the pre-planning as well as how he managed the flow of the reception. The reception was amazing for all of our guests and my daughter couldn't be happier as Mike went out of his way to make... Read More sure it was a fun night for all. We highly recommend Mike and Dramatic Dimensions.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Amanda M

Our wedding was 07/07/17. Mike was our DJ and let me tell you he was AMAZING!!! Our guest absolutely loved him. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding and I'm still hearing from friends and family how great he was and I agree 110%!! We were running an hour behind schedule (we were... Read More an hour late to our reception) because of pictures and traffic. Well, I was freaking out about it but when we arrived Mike was there to reassure me everything was going smooth, guest were happy, and that he will get everything caught up and that's exactly what he did. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor INCLUDING our 89 year old great grandma!! What a beautiful site that was <3 I would recommend Mike and Dramatic Dimensions to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is in need of a DJ, photo booth, and everything else they provide. The photobooth was a HUGE hit as well!! Everyone loved it!!! Thank you again Mike you played a huge role in the most beautiful, perfect, day of my life!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jon S

Our DJ Dom called the week before our wedding to check all of our requests for the reception. He greeted us at the hall with hugs and handshake, a smile and congratulations before getting back to his post to host the party for our day! Dramatic Dimensions approaches your... Read More wedding with heart, and seeks to do whatever they can to give your event the atmosphere and energy you're looking for. From the up lighting giving our reception hall something extra, to the photo booth where all ages really let loose and have a good time Dramatic Dimensions was who we were meant to have host our wedding reception, it was the perfect day, they made it the perfect night.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Maddy E

Joe was our DJ on May 27, 2017 at the Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsi at Eaglecrest. He was able to keep everyone dancing all night long which was an absolute must for us. If the dance floor ever cleared, he would switch up the songs quickly and play something to get everyone out there... Read More again. He was professional and really seemed to enjoy himself at the wedding. I loved that he even danced the Wobble from behind his booth! The uplighting was beautiful and the photobooth was awesome with many many many props that the guests loved. Loved the lighting and his ability to seemlessly change from one song to another. It was definitely a night to remember!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Justin S

Mike with DD was amazing! Professional, well dressed, kind and courteous, very easy to work with and extremely considerate throughout the planning phase and during the event! we used their photo booth and sound services and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Veronica K

Mike and the Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment team were phenomenal on our wedding day- I would recommend their services to anyone looking for the best DJ in the state! They are worth every penny! Working with Mike was very stress-free- when you fill out all their (quick and... Read More easy) forms, your night will be flawless. Mike was very easy-going and flexible with any changes we had, and he even called to double-check details before the wedding, which we really appreciated. Even on the day of, Mike was constantly making sure my groom and I were having a wonderful time! He always made sure everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. People were always on the dance floor with his great choice of music- even at the end of the night after the last song, everyone was packed on the dance floor...and shouting for one more song! That was exactly the kind of DJ we wanted for our wedding- fun, easy to work with, considerate, attentive, and professional. I could go on and on, but in the end, having Mike as our DJ really helped make our night perfect.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Megan D

Mike did a great job DJing for our 4/1/17 wedding. He was very professional. His planning forms and the phone meeting really helped with the planning process of the wedding. Throughout the night he checked on us regularly to make sure everything was okay and if there was... Read More anything he could do for us. He even got us drinks since we didn't get a chance to get any before dinner because we had a receiving line. He also kept an eye on the time for us and sped things along to keep them on our timeline. Once the dancing started he quickly got everyone at the reception on their feet and on to the dance floor. The whole hall was dancing from 8PM till his time was up at midnight. We would both highly recommend him for any wedding or event requiring a DJ. Thanks so much again Mike!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Ellora G

Dramatic Dimensions was fantastic and did a great job with our wedding - both the DJ and the photobooth were a hit! I'm giving them a 5 star rating because they had a great online system to request music that was easy to understand, Mike was very courteous and helpful... Read More throughout the process, DJ Dom was great, and the photobooth was a major hit! However, we had some minor hiccups with the music cutting out a few times over the evening and our DJ missing a cue at the end of our first dance, but still a great experience! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Victoria P

We requested the PhotoBooth and DJ services with Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment for our annual Property Management Trade Show. Mike did an awesome job coordinating with our event because our specific timing and also catered to our event theme of Superheros! The whole... Read More Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment team went above and beyond for what we expected for our event, especially with following up before the event and being well prepared the day of the event. We will definitely be using them again for future events!