Your Amazing New Mexico Wedding Starts Here!

Amazing New Mexico weddings and events start here Dream Factory Productions is a full time wedding and event production company providing you with Entertainment Specialists, lighting design, audio, and multi-media for your New Mexico wedding or event.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

10900 Menaul Blvd. NE STE, C, Albuquerque, NM (505) 507-2795

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Linsey M

We love Dream Factory Productions! From the beginning Patrick was so accommodating with any questions or advice my husband and I needed whether it was DJ related or just wedding related. He was always easy to contact via e-mail or text and always responded in a timely manner. He... Read More and his staff are fantastic at what they do and my husband and I were so comfortable giving the the reins on our big day! We also wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding and found out that Dream Factory also does photo booths. Patrick sent me the images of his photo booth that was an "open air" photo booth. When I told him that we wanted a "closed" photo booth and asked if he could recommend anyone that had one he immediately said he would be more than happy to order the curtain that would make the open air photo booth he had private. That just showed me how kind and accommodating he was and the photo booth was perfect and a HUGE hit at our wedding. I do not remember our photo booth attendants name but she was very nice and accommodating as well. We met Tony our MC a couple months before the wedding and we instantly knew that he would be a great fit for us to work with. Tony helped my husband and I with song choices when we were stumped and just overwhelmed. All of his suggestions worked out perfectly! He is very upbeat and outgoing he had our crowd engaged all night until the party had to come to an end. I would highly recommend Patrick and his staff at Dream Factory if you need a DJ/MC or a photo booth. We definitely will be contacting them should we need either in the future! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shelly D

We used Dream Factory Productions for our wedding! Patrick and his team made the entire process super easy and fun! I loved the online planning which made planning our special day easy! We danced the night away and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had at our... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Heather W

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Dream Factory Productions made our special day so memorable ! I had no idea how to do a reception and Patrick and his team walkes is through flawlessly. The music rocked the roof off and the energy was so awesome! Our guests boasted about how the... Read More music was perfect and everyone heard what they requested. My expectation bar was set high and DFP blew our minds with the professionalism, customer service , entertainment and just over all the night was awesome . Thank you so much Patrick and company!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 mason J

We absolutely loved our dj! the entire planning process was super easy and so stress free thank you guys!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 richard s

Patrick totally rocked our wedding and made it the most magical night of our entire lives. I know who I am recommending for everything. Our guest had so much fun dancing and using the photobooth! Thank you

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Esmeralda C

The knowledge that you staff has of Spanish music was great! I was worried no one would dance but you all kept the dance floor packed!! Thanks Patrick

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 kenzie r

Way to keep our guest on the dance floor. What we had dreamed of for our wedding happened all because of you all!! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Samantha C

Our guests cant stop talking about how much fun they had! Thank you Dream Factory! We would recommend you to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

They are awesome! I can't believe how smooth our night went and we owe it all the Dream Factory Productions.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Stephanie G

How would I describe this DJ company? Two words: The Best. I have never had such a professional and amazing DJ. They were amazing. He drove all the way up to Santa Fe for rehearsal and he made sure the timing was perfect. I was surprised he had every song I wanted. I had... Read More Disney scores as songs that we used during the ceremony. I was afriad he wasn't going to find all the odd songs I wanted because it was even difficult to find some of the songs on iTunes and he had every single one. The day of the wedding he and his assistant were like wedding coordinators. I didn't have to worry about anything they were amazing . If anyone ever asks me for a good DJ I will always recommend them! They are amazing!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica J

Dream Factory did an amazing job entertaining our guest at our Wedding! They were able to read the audience and was able to get everyone on the dance floor! no one was sitting down! They were amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Marisa A

They were awesome! Tony did a great job keeping the party going, and we heard from many of our guests how good the DJ was!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jamie C

My husband and I couldn't of asked for a better dj and Mc for our wedding! From when we first booked with dream factory, Patrick the owner was amazing to work with. He responded promptly to all of our questions and concerns. We used them for our ceremony and reception and we... Read More received so many compliments on how well they did. They played the music and songs we wanted and carried the party all night. Defitnely use them for your next event!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Sarah F

Dream factory productions did an amazing job!! They played the type of music we requested and made sure to avoid music we requested not to play. They were great at keeping the guests informed of what was going on. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Louise M

What can I say about Dream Factory Productions!!! Amazing amazing amazing!!!! They made the whole process easy!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? I am so happy that we chose Dream Factory Productions! They made planning our wedding such an easy process! Our guests danced all night and had a blast in the photo booth! I would recommend them anytime and to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jeanne W

They are the best! I love how well they read the crowd!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Anna J

I don't even know where to start. Dream Factory made our night a night to remember. WE danced the night away. By the end of the night our feet were hurting and we were super sweaty!!! If you want a DJ to keep you dancing all night long then no need to look any further than Dream... Read More Factory Productions!! Believe me, we will be telling everyone about them!! Thank you Patrick and team!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Aly W

Dream Factory was wonderful to work with. They are so prompt and professional and were easy to coordinate with, even for us planning from another state. They excecuted our specific plan perfectly and coordinated with another wedding downstairs so well we didn't even know they... Read More were there. Dream Factory also was great about reading the crowd and changing music based on who was dancing. Highly recommend them

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Bill C

Tony our DJ and the Dream Factory did a great job keeping everything on track. Our guests loved the photo booth as well!

2016-08-29T16:20:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you taking the time to review us. We had a time working with you. We wish you nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

What can I say about Patrick! He was amazing to work with. He is completely professional and coordinated with our photographer, Talitha, and Beth at Hotel Albuquerque. The music repertoire was selected easily online. He took all the pressure off the parents and our children... Read More planning the wedding. He coordinated the whole reception. The Best!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Arantha R

PERFECTION! I was a very laid back bride with the exception of the music. I wanted everything perfect in terms of music to play, when to play it etc. Patrick Tony and Brian were exceptional. They worked with my husband and me on all our special requests and were extremely... Read More organized and professional. We were both thrilled with them. They nailed our special music requests and timing and they had the entire wedding dancing all night long with great music. They read the crowd and make appropriate adjustments when needed to keep people dancing. We would recommend them to anyone needing a DJ!!!!--Arantha & Andrew Salas

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Megan R

Dream Factory was really helpful and even found a song we didn't think we'd be able to get for our first dance. Our DJ kept everyone dancing the entire reception, and was great at choosing songs based on what we'd said we liked. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Keren H

It was great working with Dream Factory Productions for our wedding. They were very professional, and helped us finish our music list just the way we wanted it. We had a lot of people in our wedding party with hard to pronounce names, and the dj pronounced every name correctly.... Read More Our guests had a amazing time, thanks to great music constantly going, and we didn't want the night to end.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 John

Patrick and his team were everything we asked for and more! They had an excellent set up and were very professional. They were really good at reading the crowd and playing the right music to keep the dance floor rocking all night long. We sent a list of all the music we wanted... Read More played and they worked it in really nicely. The best part was how into all the music they got. It made everyone else love it even more that they were really getting into the music and dancing behind the booth. I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a wedding DJ!!!