Top Choice for Wedding Photography and Videography

Dreamlife Wedding Photos & Video is a well-recognized wedding photography and videography company in New York City. At Dreamlife, we pride ourselves in providing clients with the best services and premium quality products at a fraction of competitors' prices. We have a well-trained team of local photographers and videographers, with at least seven years of wedding and special events experience. Our creative, photojournalistic and traditional styles have attracted hundreds of couples every year. The high quality service, passion and commitment we offer our clients will ensure the moments of your special day are captured so that you may remember and share them for a lifetime.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

216 East 39th Street, New York, NY

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Ryan M

I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone! The photographer specifically assigned to our wedding was professional, personable, helpful, and took AMAZING photos!!! We traveled to NYC for our wedding, and they made everything so easy from "long-distance"!

Such a joy to work with

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Allison R

We had a wonderful time with both of our photographers and our videographer on our wedding day! They were so fun to work with and welcomed all of our crazy ideas for photo ops!

Excellent photography and service

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Jordan B

My sister referred us to Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video after hearing such great reviews. I was very impressed right from the very first appointment and was not surprised at all when we received our wedding photos. They were absolutely amazing with excellent quality, Dreamlife... Read More did an amazing job and i could not have asked for more. I would recommend Dreamlife Wedding Photos & Video to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Roopali P

This review is specifically for videography. We did not get our photos from Dreamlife and are not in the position to rate them. To sum it up, we did not have a good experience. They are very professional and respond quickly to emails and phone calls, however their videography... Read More work is sloppy and the editing is done without consideration to what or who is actually on the screen. They say the understand the wedding day schedule and reassure you that they have covered many cultural weddings (Indian and Russian in our case), but the final product does not reflect this understanding. Being that my husband and I are from two different cultures, we had two ceremonies at our wedding (Hindu and Jewish). Knowing ahead of time that this would be a unique situation, I called to verify if this would be a problem. I was reassured that they have taken many multicultural weddings and are familiar with all of the customs. Just in case, I sent a detailed itinerary in an email before the wedding, and spoke on the phone so that all the important wedding moments were captured. Wedding day arrives. The morning of the wedding, I the bride, had to explain to the videographers what the schedule was, even though we filled out forms prior to the date of the wedding. This had to be false because in the first "Final version" of the video, many important things were left out, including PEOPLE like the mother of the bride, grandparents and brother of the bride. At the reception, the cake cutting piece was simulated, as they informed us that the actual cake cutting was missed due to the videographers eating dinner. However, they had the schedule ahead of time. One thing that bothered me most of all, was that my entrances for both ceremonies were taken from a horrible angle, and my husband's reaction was very briefly captured. Every video I have seen captures the bride's entrance beautifully. This was not the case. It was almost an afterthought. Our first version of the video arrived in October for our Sept wedding. We were thrilled at the speed. However it was sloppy, important family members were missed, and important customs were left out. We made changes which were not reflected in the 2nd version, and those same complaints were not addressed until the 3rd version in May. We were told the DVD would be ready soon. July 30th I emailed them to ask about the status. They conveniently said that it was ready that day. We received our DVD in August. Raw footage: Be prepared to miss out on a LOT. The reception video was horribly shaky and blurry. Its very disappointing. Editing can be changed, but if the footage isn't there in the raw footage, there is nothing you can do. One year after our wedding was not when we thought we would receive our product, especially after so much hassle. They barely acknowledged our complaints about the wedding day when given, but did make the changes we requested in the DVD. None of my friends had such issues with their videographers, even with videographers in this price range. Dreamlife is perhaps good for a cookie cutter, simple one ceremony wedding, but if you are looking for quality or representation of a different culture, please think twice. I only wish I could go back in time and go with a different videographer. Sure maybe we could get a refund but that wouldn't bring our precious memories back to us.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Bryan A

Dreamlife is beyond unprofessional and a complete waste of time. After coming in for a consultation and booking our engagement and wedding shoot with Christine, we learn two weeks before our engagement shoot they will not honor the days or times we booked. And then when we... Read More expressed frustration with this, THEY CANCEL ON US ENTIRELY 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR SCHEDULED SHOOT. There are plenty of other companies out there who will provide much more professionalism and better services.

2016-07-05T19:44:47 Response from the vendor

Dear Sara, we apologize that our photographers' schedule and your schedule does not work out. It is unfortunate that we were not able to come to an agreement on the engagement session date before signing the contract. Due to the peak of wedding season, we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Sara Hope L

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. This company is so disorganized and backwards. After speaking by email and phone about what we were looking to do, with times and dates stated upfront. We come in and meet with Christine for a consultation. We go out of our way to go to their NY office... Read More and spend an hour going over the questions and portfolio. They refuse to do an engagement photo shoot during the weekend, and instead ask us to do during the week day and say 7am is fine. BOTH OF US HAVE DAY JOBS, thus 7am was key if we were going to have to do this on a weekday. We were fine being flexible with them and indulged their schedule. Then, 2 weeks before our scheduled engagement shoot we learn that they WILL NOT honor the time we booked and instead want us to do a weekday after 8am. We would not have been so annoyed by this, if we had not had this conversation about times and days THREE times prior to this. THEN, after we make a THIRD accomodation for them and offer to do this on a Monday at 8am they cancel US and waste even more of our time. Now we have to start from square one booking a new photographer and going through the whole process. If you can find a better company to work with I highly suggest you do. Sandy and Christine were complete nightmares to work with.

2016-07-05T19:44:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Absolutely stunning! I worked with Diana, and she went completely above and beyond with our wedding. The photos are incredible, and Diana made it an unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Sarah D

If we could have adopted Diana, we would have done so! She became so much a part of our celebration that the bride and groom even dragged her into our photo booth! She is creative, energetic but so non-intrusive. Our pictures are the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever... Read More seen . . . and not just because it's my daughter and new son-in-law. Diana is amazing. She would do anything to get the right shot! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Angelica G

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dreamlife. First off, our photographer Diana is simply AMAZING. Secondly, Dreamlife has great follow up and customer service. This is a great quality for any vendor to have, specially during the stressful planning process. The... Read More return time is also great, I received all of my proofs (without watermarks) 2 weeks after my wedding. Pricing is also reasonable with various packages to fit all needs.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Sarah T

Dreamlife was wonderful to work with. Having a destination wedding can be very stressful since everything is completed site unseen, but dreamlife was so great and accommodating. We worked with Diana as our photographer and could not have asked for more perfect pictures. She was... Read More absolutely amazing and helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Nicole P

We had used Dreamlife Photography for videography and we couldn't have been happier. Not only are they extremely talented, they make their clients feel as though their day is the most special. We have always felt well taken care of as clients and every question or concern we had... Read More was promptly addressed. Dreamlife worked efficiently, effectively and professionally the day of our wedding to make sure nothing went missed or un-captured. Our videographer made us feel extremely comfortable and he and his partner were able to capture specific moments that we had requested without question or hesitation. Their vision and artistic ability to tell a story through video is brilliant and truly beautiful. The footage captured our day perfectly and having the opportunity to relive the day through the video made the whole experience that much more special for us. Highly recommend their services as they are undoubtedly talented artist who will not disappoint!

Stunning pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Esther K

Ivan is a true artist with his camera! He has an eye for the most amazing lighting and backgrounds. We had an idea that he was going to be good when he did our engagement photos in Central Park and got some excellent shots, but the day of our wedding he really outdid our... Read More expectations. I couldn't wait to see the proofs, which everyone thought belonged in bridal magazines!! Thank you so much to Dreamlife and extra thank you to Ivan who made our day a magical one to remember...

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

I couldn't be happier with Dreamlife as our videographers. They are such a professional and patient team. We loved watching our video trailers. They did an excellent job editing and the clarity was perfect! We also liked that the video cameras they used were not big and... Read More bulky, which can be somewhat intimidating. In addition, they also had very reasonable prices. I highly recommend Dreamlife!

Great quality pictures

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Maryam K

the quality of the pictures are great.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Andrea M

Diana was our photographer and she did an AMAZING job with our engagement shoot and I cannot wait to see our wedding pictures. She is the epitome of what a great photographer should be. Jason, our videographer, was also great and very professional. Can't wait to see the finished... Read More results.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jackie D

We had Diana as the photographer for our wedding. She was amazing! We accidentally put off our engagement shoot until the last minute - and she got us an awesome shoot in NYC a week before our wedding! She was professional, artistic and fun to work with. Our photos came out... Read More amazing! Definitely recommend Dreamlife and definitely Diana! Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Becca K

We loved how personal our photographer was. Very affordable, too. Right within our budget. Thank you, Dreamlife!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Tessa B

They did an awesome job with our pictures from engagement photos to the wedding. Ivan Huang took spectacular photos and we are still getting rave reviews. Our albums came out great and it was amazing quality!

Absolutely Incredible

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Dreamlife as a whole was incredible. Everything from the first meeting to the customer service after the ceremony has been incredible. They are extremely professional, affordable and talented. We had Di for our engagement and wedding photos and they came out amazing. He takes... Read More such pride in his work and it shows in the quality of the pictures. We couldn't have dreamt of a better photographer and company to work with.

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Ariel U

Di and Kevin were the photographers that shot my wedding. They were both easy to work with and they made the picture taking process fun. We just got our pictures back and they are amazing! We could not be happier to have worked with them!

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Ariel U

Di and the rest of the staff at Dreamlife were a pleasure to work with. Di takes tremendous pride in his work. He's great at making everyone feel at ease and it comes through in the pictures. The combination of creativity and professionalism can't be matched!

Thank you Dreamlife!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Anna R

We found Dreamlife after searching through listings of local photographers/videographers on Wedding Wire. After going on their website and looking at photos and watching videos and being able to view their packages and prices- I knew we had to reach out to them to see if they... Read More were available for our wedding. We met with staff at their office and were impressed with their work. We booked them immediately and I was so excited! Our package included an engagement session, photo discs, DVD, extra photographer, prints and albums. After looking at countless other companies- it was obvious that Dreamlife offered a lot and we were able to stay within our budget- which was very important to us. Our photographer for the engagement session and wedding was Di. Di is awesome and a very talented photographer. Our engagement session pictures were STUNNING! He made us feel very at ease at the e-session and wedding- he was wonderful to work with. Our second photographer, Eddie, captured my husband and his family getting ready-some of my favorite pictures! Our videographer, Kosuke, did a great job and was very stealthy as he moved around capturing us, our guests and more! The videos and pictures were beautiful and we are currently choosing our photos for the albums and prints- with over 1000 gorgeous pictures to choose from- it's going to take us a while! We look forward to seeing the albums once they are finished. Overall, we highly recommend Dreamlife. They offer amazing value, professionalism (all of our emails and calls were always responded to immediately), their staff is talented and enjoyable to work with and their work is high quality. Another big plus is that once you receive your pictures and videos- they are yours- no copyright protection- and you can share your photos with friends and relatives without breaking the bank ordering prints. Oh, and one more thing...ask for Di! Thanks Dreamlife! Anna & Steve

Loved working with Diana!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Brooke M

Working with Diana on our wedding day was a dream come true! She was not only super professional but also a master of her craft. She was able to capture our whole day from start to finish and the outcome was phenomenal! Diana is a natural at taking pictures and by the end of the... Read More day she felt more like family then a photographer. I know that I will reach out to Diana for any future photography needs, as I am really look forward to working with her again. She should definitely be the first pick of any bride who is looking for one of NYCs best wedding photographers! Thank you Diana for making our dream day come true!

LOVED DI!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Christina D

Di at dreamlife was so wonderful! By the end of our first meeting I felt like we became friends. He was so wonderful and despite car trouble the morning of our wedding he arrived on time. Di and his aasistant Jessie were so creative and helpful all day long. I thought the... Read More pictures would be ruined because it was pouring raining all day but he had us take the pictures in my barn and from the few I saw so far they came out amazing. Dreamlife was a budget friendly fantastic company to work with and I can't wait to see our album! Thanks Di!!

Their Photographs are ART!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Tiffany L

The staff and photagraphers are so friendly and their work is amazing. My husband and I are not photogenic but you would never know from our photos. Diana helped us capture that Brooklyn flavor we were looking for.