Top Choice for Wedding Photography and Videography

Dreamlife Wedding Photos & Video is a well-recognized wedding photography and videography company in New York City. At Dreamlife, we pride ourselves in providing clients with the best services and premium quality products at a fraction of competitors' prices. We have a well-trained team of local photographers and videographers, with at least seven years of wedding and special events experience. Our creative, photojournalistic and traditional styles have attracted hundreds of couples every year. The high quality service, passion and commitment we offer our clients will ensure the moments of your special day are captured so that you may remember and share them for a lifetime.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

216 East 39th Street, New York, NY (917) 388-2835

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Diana S

The Dreamlife team was just amazing. I didn't notice the video guys all night, but they captured everything! My photographers got so many great pics and angles and really put 200% into not missing a thing from the ceremony to the very end of the night.

Such a joy to work with

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Allison R

We had a wonderful time with both of our photographers and our videographer on our wedding day! They were so fun to work with and welcomed all of our crazy ideas for photo ops!

Excellent photography and service

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Jordan B

My sister referred us to Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video after hearing such great reviews. I was very impressed right from the very first appointment and was not surprised at all when we received our wedding photos. They were absolutely amazing with excellent quality, Dreamlife... Read More did an amazing job and i could not have asked for more. I would recommend Dreamlife Wedding Photos & Video to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Dannie K

For us, choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions we had to make in this whole planning process. Our photos were what we were going to have forever to treasure and we really wanted a photographer that we jived with and who was going to capture our... Read More day perfectly. Diana was that EXACT person. We knew we loved her from the second we met her in DUMBO for our engagement session. It was a match made in heaven. She is funny, calm, and no-nonsense. She is incredibly meticulous and knows what looks good, but also very laid back and able to break the ice and bring your true self out. She works magic behind that lens and her passion for photography is palpable. The photos we have seen so far, have taken our breath away. She lies down on the ground to get the perfect angle, and goes outside with you when its 40 degrees, just so you can get that one shot you wanted with Citi Field in the background. Diana has the perfect balance of knowing all the basic shots everyone wants for the wedding album, and really listening to you and what you are hoping to capture for your big day. Her eye for a great shot is incomparable. And she is FUN. So much fun to be around, and you can’t help but have a good time when you are with her. I think Diana is one of the best photographers out there, and beyond dedicated to her craft, and also to you when it comes time for your wedding. And she works fast. We already have our USB shipped and on it’s way to us of our final photos. Dreamlife Photos & Video have been great throughout our planning process. They answer emails promptly, and were always great about taking care of my needs and concerns.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jenna O

Dreamlife did an exceptional job of capturing the best day of our lives 2.4.17!!!! We used Dreamlife photography and videography and they exceeded our expectations. What they do is pure art! Our lead photographer Paulo was amazing- we had a huge wedding party and he took charge... Read More throughout the entire 10 hours while capturing beautiful and creative shots along the way. He was fun to have as part of our day and really had a vision for our wedding that he executed tremendously! Our lead videographer, Domini, was also an absolute pleasure to work with. His team brought a drone to capture footage! Our wedding highlight video is better than We could've imagined- it is cinematic and captures the spirit of the day beautifully. Check it out on their Facebook page! We highly recommend that you use Dreamlife for your wedding photos and video, you will be so happy you did!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Emily S

Dreamlife Wedding Photo and Video is a great company to work with. The photographer, Peter, took fantastic photos. The pictures are beautiful. I was able to email back and forth with the coordinator for the photographers, Christina. She was extremely responsive to emails and... Read More very organized. We received our photos very quickly after the wedding as well.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Dan L

Dreamlife did a great job getting us ready for our big day. I cannot say enough about their amazing photographers, Eddie and Angelo. They did a great job keeping everyone focused during the pictures, especially the ring bearers. The pictures came out beautifully and we would... Read More recommend them to anyone. My wife and I want to have another event just to hire them again!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Diana R

Diana and Paulo were wonderful! The photos we have seen so far are spectacular and they were so fun to have around on our big day. We have only seen a few pictures that they teased on social media and they look like magazine spreads! We can't wait to see the rest of the... Read More pictures and the photo book. Dreamlife did not have as much included in their packages as some other companies that included canvas wraps and numerous prints. We chose them anyway because the packages were a good price and all the photos were artistic and stunning. The hardcover photo books we looked through at their showroom were just gorgeous. We can always have prints made; It was more important to us to have wonderful photos taken by talented and professional photographers. The engagement session was not included in our package, but I simply asked for it free of charge because nearly all other companies offered them for free and they quickly agreed. We are SO happy with our choice of Dreamlife.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Olivier D

Great team, professional photographer, fair prices. Got the pictures in 4 days!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Nick F

My wife and I chose to have Dreamlife Studios for our engagement/wedding and were extremely impressed. They were very knowledgable and accomadting to us throughout the whole process. Diana was our main photographer and did both the engagement shoot and the wedding. She was... Read More absolutly fantastic. Very nice, fun spirited, professional and creative- a true artist behind the lens. She knows exactly what she is doing and fed off of our chemistry and the pictures came out beautiful. She knew the style we were going for and nailed it on everyting. She made sure we got the important family shots and also got the creative artsy shots we wanted. She really made us feel at ease knowing we were in good hands and that meant a lot especially with something as important as pictures! Ivan, our other photographer on our special day, was great as well. He did a wonderful job with the bridal party pictures. We also had a videographer named Edison who was fantastic. He captured all the great moments we wanted and was accomdating with any ideas we sprung up on him last minute. Overall we cant say enough about these people and the studio. We would absolutely use them again for any special occaison and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Samantha H

Dreamlife was outstanding for my wedding! I just got back our photography and it made me tear up seeing how beautiful and best captured everything was. Ivan Haung was my photographer and he was wonderful! So kind and helpful all day. He was always where he needed to be and even... Read More captured moments I wouldn't have thought of. The dreamlife company was also wonderful to work with alway very prompt and informative with emails. They made is easy and stress free.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kathy L

Outstanding service! Ida and her team were second to none! Every special moment was captured forever thanks to ADA's superior team of professionals.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Michelle O

We had a fantastic experience using Dreamlife Photography for our wedding at the Bourne Mansion. We booked one of their packages which included two photographers (Ivan and Diana) as well as a cinematographer (William). All three were very professional and each brought a unique... Read More artistic eye for their craft and truly captured all the great memorable moments throughout our wedding day. We searched through an assortment of Photography places and Dreamlife stood out above the rest every time. They were affordable and very professional throughout our experience. We would highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Norma M

Excellent service from Diana, photos turned out really nice. Booked this from Scotland and there was no problems from paying to receiving my photos.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Adriane S

Ivan (our photographer) and Munjal (our videographer) were nothing short of amazing! So attentive and professional, and very accommodating to our crazy schedule. Our bridal party is a bit on the wild side, and I was worried they would have a hard time wrangling us all in, but... Read More they managed to get everyone in order. Even with the rainy weather, they made a dreary situation better. I can't wait to pick up our photos and videos to see how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Michelle R

Simply amazing. Love their service and their photo and video skills are top notch.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 chrystal c

Diana is fantastic!!!! We had a great time working with her for our wedding. We were most concerned with missing time with our guests or parts of our day doing pictures but she kept the photos moving so quickly that we didn't miss a thing. I love how creative she was with a... Read More lot of our locations and backgrounds as well. We have some really fun pictures and had a great experience with her. Thank you!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Daniel C

We found DreamLife randomly at a wedding expo and liked their brochure. It turned out to be the best decision we could have made for our wedding photography and videography. The staff is so professional and so friendly. From the setup of our account, to the actual pictures and... Read More video taken during our wedding, to retrieving our album, dvd, and making photo edits, they provided incredible customer service and helped us every step of the way. Our wedding guests commented over and over how the photographer was never in the way, was almost invisible and still captured incredible moments of the day. The wedding highlight video was a hit with all of our friends, family, and even strangers who saw it! The photo album was put together in such a lovely way as well, and when we needed to make a few adjustments, they were so easy to help us achieve the look we desired. I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding because they are really great at what they do!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Callie P

In terms of the initial meetings and contract, the staff was very helpful and friendly. They responded quickly to all questions and emails. Sasha was our photographer and was absolutely incredible! Everyone in our families loved working with her and she made my husband and I... Read More both feel very comfortable. Sasha listened to exactly what we wanted and the pictures came out beautifully. I have been in weddings before where the photographer posts all of the photos on a website and you purchase the ones you want. I was very pleased that Dreamlife simply gives you the USB of all of your photos so you can share with family and friends without them having to pay.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Gabrielle B

Incredible product, excellent customer service, great price.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Roopali P

This review is specifically for videography. We did not get our photos from Dreamlife and are not in the position to rate them. To sum it up, we did not have a good experience. They are very professional and respond quickly to emails and phone calls, however their videography... Read More work is sloppy and the editing is done without consideration to what or who is actually on the screen. They say the understand the wedding day schedule and reassure you that they have covered many cultural weddings (Indian and Russian in our case), but the final product does not reflect this understanding. Being that my husband and I are from two different cultures, we had two ceremonies at our wedding (Hindu and Jewish). Knowing ahead of time that this would be a unique situation, I called to verify if this would be a problem. I was reassured that they have taken many multicultural weddings and are familiar with all of the customs. Just in case, I sent a detailed itinerary in an email before the wedding, and spoke on the phone so that all the important wedding moments were captured. Wedding day arrives. The morning of the wedding, I the bride, had to explain to the videographers what the schedule was, even though we filled out forms prior to the date of the wedding. This had to be false because in the first "Final version" of the video, many important things were left out, including PEOPLE like the mother of the bride, grandparents and brother of the bride. At the reception, the cake cutting piece was simulated, as they informed us that the actual cake cutting was missed due to the videographers eating dinner. However, they had the schedule ahead of time. One thing that bothered me most of all, was that my entrances for both ceremonies were taken from a horrible angle, and my husband's reaction was very briefly captured. Every video I have seen captures the bride's entrance beautifully. This was not the case. It was almost an afterthought. Our first version of the video arrived in October for our Sept wedding. We were thrilled at the speed. However it was sloppy, important family members were missed, and important customs were left out. We made changes which were not reflected in the 2nd version, and those same complaints were not addressed until the 3rd version in May. We were told the DVD would be ready soon. July 30th I emailed them to ask about the status. They conveniently said that it was ready that day. We received our DVD in August. Raw footage: Be prepared to miss out on a LOT. The reception video was horribly shaky and blurry. Its very disappointing. Editing can be changed, but if the footage isn't there in the raw footage, there is nothing you can do. One year after our wedding was not when we thought we would receive our product, especially after so much hassle. They barely acknowledged our complaints about the wedding day when given, but did make the changes we requested in the DVD. None of my friends had such issues with their videographers, even with videographers in this price range. Dreamlife is perhaps good for a cookie cutter, simple one ceremony wedding, but if you are looking for quality or representation of a different culture, please think twice. I only wish I could go back in time and go with a different videographer. Sure maybe we could get a refund but that wouldn't bring our precious memories back to us.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Bryan A

Dreamlife is beyond unprofessional and a complete waste of time. After coming in for a consultation and booking our engagement and wedding shoot with Christine, we learn two weeks before our engagement shoot they will not honor the days or times we booked. And then when we... Read More expressed frustration with this, THEY CANCEL ON US ENTIRELY 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR SCHEDULED SHOOT. There are plenty of other companies out there who will provide much more professionalism and better services.

2016-07-05T19:44:47 Response from the vendor

Dear Sara, we apologize that our photographers' schedule and your schedule does not work out. It is unfortunate that we were not able to come to an agreement on the engagement session date before signing the contract. Due to the peak of wedding season, we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 sara l

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. This company is so disorganized and backwards. After speaking by email and phone about what we were looking to do, with times and dates stated upfront. We come in and meet with Christine for a consultation. We go out of our way to go to their NY office... Read More and spend an hour going over the questions and portfolio. They refuse to do an engagement photo shoot during the weekend, and instead ask us to do during the week day and say 7am is fine. BOTH OF US HAVE DAY JOBS, thus 7am was key if we were going to have to do this on a weekday. We were fine being flexible with them and indulged their schedule. Then, 2 weeks before our scheduled engagement shoot we learn that they WILL NOT honor the time we booked and instead want us to do a weekday after 8am. We would not have been so annoyed by this, if we had not had this conversation about times and days THREE times prior to this. THEN, after we make a THIRD accomodation for them and offer to do this on a Monday at 8am they cancel US and waste even more of our time. Now we have to start from square one booking a new photographer and going through the whole process. If you can find a better company to work with I highly suggest you do. Sandy and Christine were complete nightmares to work with.

2016-07-05T19:44:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Absolutely stunning! I worked with Diana, and she went completely above and beyond with our wedding. The photos are incredible, and Diana made it an unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Sarah D

If we could have adopted Diana, we would have done so! She became so much a part of our celebration that the bride and groom even dragged her into our photo booth! She is creative, energetic but so non-intrusive. Our pictures are the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever... Read More seen . . . and not just because it's my daughter and new son-in-law. Diana is amazing. She would do anything to get the right shot! I cannot recommend her highly enough.