Top Choice for Wedding Photography and Videography

Dreamlife Wedding Photos & Video is a well-recognized wedding photography and videography company in New York City. At Dreamlife, we pride ourselves in providing clients with the best services and premium quality products at a fraction of competitors' prices. We have a well-trained team of local photographers and videographers, with at least seven years of wedding and special events experience. Our creative, photojournalistic and traditional styles have attracted hundreds of couple every year. The high quality service, passion and commitment we offer our clients will ensure the moments of your special day are captured so that you may remember and share them for a lifetime.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

216 East 39th Street, New York, NY

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Martin H

Our photos and the short video are amazing!!! Me and my hubby are very happy with Dreamlife team's work from the beginning to the end! Preparing for such big event as Wedding can be very stressful, but Dreamlife made our experience much easier and very enjoyable! We trusted them... Read More with our precious memories and they did a great job! They are very professional, pleasant and amazingly artistic! We shopped around and know that their services are very reasonably priced. We would definitely recommend Dreamlife to anyone! Martin and Marina, married on July 12, 2015 Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jena R

My pictures are to-die-for. All my guests are raving... I'm in awe of their talent. I highly recommend DreamLife.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Ryan M

I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone! The photographer specifically assigned to our wedding was professional, personable, helpful, and took AMAZING photos!!! We traveled to NYC for our wedding, and they made everything so easy from "long-distance"!

Stunning pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Esther K

Ivan is a true artist with his camera! He has an eye for the most amazing lighting and backgrounds. We had an idea that he was going to be good when he did our engagement photos in Central Park and got some excellent shots, but the day of our wedding he really outdid our... Read More expectations. I couldn't wait to see the proofs, which everyone thought belonged in bridal magazines!! Thank you so much to Dreamlife and extra thank you to Ivan who made our day a magical one to remember...

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

I couldn't be happier with Dreamlife as our videographers. They are such a professional and patient team. We loved watching our video trailers. They did an excellent job editing and the clarity was perfect! We also liked that the video cameras they used were not big and... Read More bulky, which can be somewhat intimidating. In addition, they also had very reasonable prices. I highly recommend Dreamlife!

Great quality pictures

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Maryam K

the quality of the pictures are great.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Andrea M

Diana was our photographer and she did an AMAZING job with our engagement shoot and I cannot wait to see our wedding pictures. She is the epitome of what a great photographer should be. Jason, our videographer, was also great and very professional. Can't wait to see the finished... Read More results.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jackie D

We had Diana as the photographer for our wedding. She was amazing! We accidentally put off our engagement shoot until the last minute - and she got us an awesome shoot in NYC a week before our wedding! She was professional, artistic and fun to work with. Our photos came out... Read More amazing! Definitely recommend Dreamlife and definitely Diana! Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Becca K

We loved how personal our photographer was. Very affordable, too. Right within our budget. Thank you, Dreamlife!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Tessa B

They did an awesome job with our pictures from engagement photos to the wedding. Ivan Huang took spectacular photos and we are still getting rave reviews. Our albums came out great and it was amazing quality!

Absolutely Incredible

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Dreamlife as a whole was incredible. Everything from the first meeting to the customer service after the ceremony has been incredible. They are extremely professional, affordable and talented. We had Di for our engagement and wedding photos and they came out amazing. He takes... Read More such pride in his work and it shows in the quality of the pictures. We couldn't have dreamt of a better photographer and company to work with.

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Ariel U

Di and the rest of the staff at Dreamlife were a pleasure to work with. Di takes tremendous pride in his work. He's great at making everyone feel at ease and it comes through in the pictures. The combination of creativity and professionalism can't be matched!

Thank you Dreamlife!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Anna R

We found Dreamlife after searching through listings of local photographers/videographers on Wedding Wire. After going on their website and looking at photos and watching videos and being able to view their packages and prices- I knew we had to reach out to them to see if they... Read More were available for our wedding. We met with staff at their office and were impressed with their work. We booked them immediately and I was so excited! Our package included an engagement session, photo discs, DVD, extra photographer, prints and albums. After looking at countless other companies- it was obvious that Dreamlife offered a lot and we were able to stay within our budget- which was very important to us. Our photographer for the engagement session and wedding was Di. Di is awesome and a very talented photographer. Our engagement session pictures were STUNNING! He made us feel very at ease at the e-session and wedding- he was wonderful to work with. Our second photographer, Eddie, captured my husband and his family getting ready-some of my favorite pictures! Our videographer, Kosuke, did a great job and was very stealthy as he moved around capturing us, our guests and more! The videos and pictures were beautiful and we are currently choosing our photos for the albums and prints- with over 1000 gorgeous pictures to choose from- it's going to take us a while! We look forward to seeing the albums once they are finished. Overall, we highly recommend Dreamlife. They offer amazing value, professionalism (all of our emails and calls were always responded to immediately), their staff is talented and enjoyable to work with and their work is high quality. Another big plus is that once you receive your pictures and videos- they are yours- no copyright protection- and you can share your photos with friends and relatives without breaking the bank ordering prints. Oh, and one more thing...ask for Di! Thanks Dreamlife! Anna & Steve

Loved working with Diana!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Brooke M

Working with Diana on our wedding day was a dream come true! She was not only super professional but also a master of her craft. She was able to capture our whole day from start to finish and the outcome was phenomenal! Diana is a natural at taking pictures and by the end of the... Read More day she felt more like family then a photographer. I know that I will reach out to Diana for any future photography needs, as I am really look forward to working with her again. She should definitely be the first pick of any bride who is looking for one of NYCs best wedding photographers! Thank you Diana for making our dream day come true!

LOVED DI!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Christina D

Di at dreamlife was so wonderful! By the end of our first meeting I felt like we became friends. He was so wonderful and despite car trouble the morning of our wedding he arrived on time. Di and his aasistant Jessie were so creative and helpful all day long. I thought the... Read More pictures would be ruined because it was pouring raining all day but he had us take the pictures in my barn and from the few I saw so far they came out amazing. Dreamlife was a budget friendly fantastic company to work with and I can't wait to see our album! Thanks Di!!

Their Photographs are ART!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Tiffany L

All the staff and photographers are so friendly. Their work is amazing. My husband and I are not photogenic, but you would never know from our photos. Diana really helped us capture that Brooklyn flavor we were looking for.

Their Photographs are ART!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Tiffany L

The staff and photagraphers are so friendly and their work is amazing. My husband and I are not photogenic but you would never know from our photos. Diana helped us capture that Brooklyn flavor we were looking for.

Such a joy to work with

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Allison R

We had a wonderful time with both of our photographers and our videographer on our wedding day! They were so fun to work with and welcomed all of our crazy ideas for photo ops!

Dreamlife photography is something out of a fairy tale

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Samantha S

Dreamlife photography and video made our wedding dreams a reality. Ivan was our photographer, and we had our engagement session first in DUMBO N.Y. After our engagement session with Ivan, I knew that our wedding photos would be like a fairy tale. He had the ability to show us... Read More what to do, with out making us look like models. I can't express how amazing his work is. We also had a fantastic videographer, unfortunately I can't recall his name...but he was extremely unique and creative. Both Ivan and the videographer were absolutely amazing, I would highly recommend both of them for anyone else's wedding. Also Sandy I'm the office, was wonderful!! She gave us a package that we couldn't refuse. You will not be sorry, once you book with dreamlife photo and video. Excellent, excellent excellent!!!! Ps. Ivan's work was so amazing, that our vendors asked to use his photos on their websites!!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 2/09/2014

Over the years we have seen a lot of great wedding photos since a lot of our friends have gotten married in the last couple years. On the recommendation of one of a few of hours friends who used Dreamlife Photography we decided to go ahead and book them as well and we are... Read More really happy we did. Sandy really looked after us and we are so very happy with our photos. We haven't got around to doing our album as yet but so far we have nothing to complain about and just lots of praise for our amazing photographer.

Really Great Photos

Reviewed on 2/02/2014

We are really happy with the wedding photos we got through Dreamlife. Big thank you to Sandy for being so helpful. Can't wait to see you guys at my brother's wedding in a few months : )

The best you can get in town!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Nancy W

The best!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Nancy W

I did my pre-wedding, wedding photo & video here. Di who is my photographer is so good! He did the best picture and everybody loves it!! Sandy who helps me set up everything and she is very nice to work with. I haven't got the video back yet but I am sure it will be good too!

hired for baptism photos

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Katerina S

I found Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video on wedding wire and hired them to photograph my daughter's baptism based on the good reviews. Pricing, photographer and photos were all great! Will definitely use them again and refer others in need of photo/video services.

Just Perfect

Reviewed on 8/06/2013

Met Sandy and fell in love with the albums on display. She was really easy to talk with & gave us heaps of information to go home with. Really liked that she wasn't pushy! We ended up with two photographers for the day & they were awesome making sure that between them we... Read More got all the photos we asked for and a lot more. Really just very happy with Dreamlife.