Drink Slingers - Specialty services for a special day

Austin and surrounding area.

Drink Slingers Premium Bar Services

Drink Slingers is an Austin bartending service whose specialty is helping to create memories that will span a lifetime. We do this by creating a beautiful aesthetic for your event and by maintaining a high level of professionalism balanced with just enough playfulness to create ease among your guests. We offer TABC certified event bartenders, customized menus, and specialty cocktail development. We also carry both general AND liquor liability insurance, which means you and your guests will be fully covered. When you choose our services, we will consult with you prior to your event on beverage choices, aesthetics, and colors you have chosen so that we can customize our bar set up to best match your presentation. Packages and pricing available at drinkslingersatx.com

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Austin and surrounding area. (510) 213-0517

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tyler O

These guys and gals are the best. They're professional, friendly, accommodating, and very timely in the planning process. They helped us with our wedding and it was a wonderful experience across the board. They'll come up with a custom menu, bring all the necessary supplies... Read More as needed, and help you host the perfect event. If I could write in 6 stars, I would. Don't get caught up in the cheaper options, you will not regret spending a little bit more for real professionals like those at Drink Slingers.

2017-05-03T11:51:57 Response from the vendor

I believe this was posted by Tyler?! Thank you so much for this kind review! You were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, and our bartenders had a blast serving at your reception!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kristina S

I am so glad I used Drink Slingers for my wedding! The whole process from beginning booking all the way to the end of the reception, they were AMAZING!

2017-04-18T12:00:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing! It was a pleasure serving you from beginning to end, and our bartender had an amazing time serving your guests. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan O

Drink Slingers did an an incredible job keeping our guests happy and hydrated! They came prepared with their own decor and menu and had a laid back vibe that was exactly what we were looking for. Drink Slingers was professional yet fun, unique yet traditional, and I would... Read More definitely recommend them to any brides looking for quality, personalized service.

2017-05-03T11:48:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this amazing feedback! We somehow missed the review until now, and it is posted anonymously, but again, thank you very much! <3

Nannette Taft & Sadie Smythe

Nannette Taft and Sadie Smythe lead the Austin bartender team Drink Slingers. The two are partners in both business and life. They run the show from their office in North Austin.