Drink Slingers - Specialty Services for a Special Day

Austin and surrounding area

Austin's premier wedding bartending service

Drink Slingers is an Austin bartending service whose specialty is helping to create memories that will span a lifetime. We do this by creating a beautiful aesthetic for your event and by maintaining a high level of professionalism balanced with just enough playfulness to create ease among your guests. We offer TABC certified event bartenders, customized menus, and specialty cocktail development. We also carry both general AND liquor liability insurance, which means you and your guests will be fully covered. When you choose our services, we will consult with you prior to your event on beverage choices, aesthetics, and colors you have chosen so that we can customize our bar set up to best match your presentation. Packages and pricing available at drinkslingersatx.com

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Austin and surrounding area (512) 910-8682

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Brooke

Drink Slingers helped us with both our rehearsal dinner and wedding celebration. They were great! Sadie was a huge help during the planning phase and was always very responsive. The "bartenders" (truly mixologists) made fabulous cocktails with a friendly smile to go with it.... Read More They were also professional and respectful to our guests. We highly recommend their services, and thank them for playing a key role in making our weekend so fun and special!

2017-07-27T12:32:02 Response from the vendor

We are SO HAPPY you are happy! What a wonderful weekend it was and what a lovely crew you all were! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special weekend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tyler O

These guys and gals are the best. They're professional, friendly, accommodating, and very timely in the planning process. They helped us with our wedding and it was a wonderful experience across the board. They'll come up with a custom menu, bring all the necessary supplies... Read More as needed, and help you host the perfect event. If I could write in 6 stars, I would. Don't get caught up in the cheaper options, you will not regret spending a little bit more for real professionals like those at Drink Slingers.

2017-05-03T11:51:57 Response from the vendor

I believe this was posted by Tyler?! Thank you so much for this kind review! You were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, and our bartenders had a blast serving at your reception!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Megan A

I hired Drink Slingers about a month before my wedding on April 23 2017 as the bartending services I had contracted through One of a Kind Entertainment fell through (One of a Kind did not have the proper insurance to bartend legally in Texas and are definitely scamming people,... Read More do not use them!). Drink Slingers was fantastic and saved the day! Nannette was extremely professional and helpful in coordinating my bartending services. The bartender was friendly, fast and guests really liked him. I very much appreciate the professionalism and great service from Drink Slingers after a nightmare experience with One of a Kind!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Erick M

I used Drink Slingers for my Wedding in February (I know...I'm late in the game with my review). But they were AMAZING!! I was in constant communication with Sadie, the owner, and she was extremely easy to get in contact with. She was very helpful with all my questions and... Read More even brought up ideas that I didn't even think of. She helped me come up with a grocery list of all the things I would need to get (since that's the service I chose) and just made it soo easy! The bartender that I requested was Justin. OMG! He was awesome! All of my guests loved him...the girls AND the guys included. He made the night fun for everyone and I'm not sure if the guests were headed back to the bar for drinks...or just for him! My friends and family still talk about how great he was. Overall, my experience with Drink Slingers was excellent and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Erick M

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kristina S

I am so glad I used Drink Slingers for my wedding! The whole process from beginning booking all the way to the end of the reception, they were AMAZING!

2017-04-18T12:00:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing! It was a pleasure serving you from beginning to end, and our bartender had an amazing time serving your guests. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan O

Drink Slingers did an an incredible job keeping our guests happy and hydrated! They came prepared with their own decor and menu and had a laid back vibe that was exactly what we were looking for. Drink Slingers was professional yet fun, unique yet traditional, and I would... Read More definitely recommend them to any brides looking for quality, personalized service.

2017-05-03T11:48:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this amazing feedback! We somehow missed the review until now, and it is posted anonymously, but again, thank you very much! <3

Nannette Taft & Sadie Smythe

Nannette Taft and Sadie Smythe lead the Austin bartender team Drink Slingers. The two are partners in both business and life. They run the show from their office in North Austin.