Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8 Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT (203) 790-1881

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

Driscoll's provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. They listened to what we wanted, and their suggestions led to beautiful arrangements that completed our wedding day. They were fantastic to work with, very responsive and helpful. Thank you so much Driscoll's!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Kelly H

I only had a few flowers at my wedding, but Driscoll's did a wonderful job with them. The flowers were done exactly how I ordered them, and they looked perfect. I would highly recommend Driscoll's to anyone who is getting married!

GORGEOUS flowers, great service!

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Kate A

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning and their delivery was right on time. Workign with Driscoll's was totally stress free. I told them what I wanted and they all the flowers were exactly what I requested. They also lasted for days afterwards proving what great... Read More quality they serve!