Rock Your Wedding

We are Chelsea and Adam - a wildly passionate, free-spirited, husband and wife photography duo devoted to creating high-end, fine art wedding, boudoir, portrait, and lifestyle photography. We strive to give our clients an unparalleled experience as well as top of the line quality and products. We are recognized, published, and awarded for our artistic and unique fine art photographs and simply and purely love every second of what we do. We can't wait to meet you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Wedding

73 Boylston Street, Warwick, RI RI, MA, CT (Destination Packages Available) (401) 479-9261

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 G and M

It’s been a few months since our wedding but it was important to us that we share our experience working with Chelsea and Adam at Dual Edge Photography. When choosing a photographer, or any other artist for your wedding, it’s important that you both have the same vision for the... Read More event. It only took one visit with Chelsea and Adam for us to know that they were who we wanted to capture our day. When you review a photographers work it should not take much time to determine if the artist has the eye and the style your looking for; that’s the easy part. We reviewed their work online and at their studio and we encourage you to do the same, it speaks for itself. The more challenging part is ensuring that you and your artist are on the same page and have the same expectations for your event. This is where Chelsea and Adam rise above the rest. They were so easy to work with, so genuinely excited to be a part of our event that we really didn’t have to think about it…we just knew that they were going to capture what we wanted and do it very, very well. Having that kind of confidence in a vendor on your wedding day is priceless…one less thing to stress over, I’ll take it. Chelsea and Adam work as a team, they compliment each other in style and vision and the work they produce is outstanding. If your considering Dual Edge for your event based on their photos we encourage you to call them, speak with them, meet with them, that’s when you will know that they are right for you, that’s when we knew.

2016-12-12T11:44:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much!! This review means the world (and more) to us and we are extremely grateful for you guys! <3 We absolutely LOVED being a part of your wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Stephanie S

Its been 4 months since my wedding and I still cant get over the amazing work that Chelsea & Adam did. Thank you so much for taking such beautiful photographs on our wedding day. You captured the day perfectly and it was a pleasure to have you both as part of it all. We’re so... Read More pleased with the results and the lasting memories we now have for lifetime. Do yourself a favor and call Dual Edge Photography you wont regret it!!! Best Wishes Stephanie & Jonathan

2016-11-21T17:08:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Stephanie and Jonathan!! We LOVED being a part of your wedding and you two are such wonderful people that we are grateful to have met!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sarah B

Working with Chelsea and Adam was the best wedding decision we made. They are the easiest people to work with, and their creativity is mind blowing. They are so organized, and respond to any questions quickly and throughly... and they are just cool people as well! Highly... Read More recommend them for your wedding and engagement photos!

2016-10-06T13:20:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We LOVED being a part of your day!! <3

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

They were our only choice for our wedding and absolutely not disappointed! Not only does she have an incredible eye, her finishing touches are fabulous and they are the sweetest people to work with! Trust me you won't be disappointed...we definitely were not!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Morgan G

Working with Chelsea & Adam was a BREEZE. When planning my somewhat alternative wedding in my quick 2 month timeframe, I had three potential locations for my ceremony. They didn't even bat an eye when I shared this news. Instead, they came to my home and we scouted each of the... Read More three locations. They invested their time to checking the lighting and best angles for pictures at all three spots before I even made up my mind. That's service! Chelsea and Adam are both personable, friendly, and easy to get along with. They shared my vision and gave me so many beautiful photographs from my day, each one filled with so much emotion. From getting ready, to saying I do, and the quiet moments of my husband & I afterwards... Thank you, Chelsea & Adam, for making my day easy and fun! I will never forget it. :) Hire Chelsea Ann Photography ASAP!

Bride and Groom!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Kadie G

My fiancé Allen and I got engaged this past January and were very excited to have our engagement photographs taken. After a lot of wedding photography research,we decided to have Chelsea Ann Photography take our engagement photos and boy was this one of the best decisions we... Read More have ever made! Chelsea and her husband are such great people and so fun and easy to work with! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, give you great ideas and advice for shots, and incorporate all of your ideas! Chelsea if VERY talented behind the camera and captured all of the special moments during our engagement shoot! Allen and I just made our engagement party invitations and used one of the amazing moments captured by Chelsea during our shoot! It was extra challenging to make these invites because it was hard to pick which one of the stunning photos we wanted to use for the invite!!! Good thing we still have the save the dates and wedding invitations to show off more of our awesome engagement shoot photos! We have gotten so many compliments on our engagement invitations and the beautiful photos! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND USE CHELSEA ANN PHOTOGRAPHY! It will be the best and most fun photoshoot and you will have lots of great printable memories!

Wedding/Engagement Photography? Look no further!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jennifer M

Let Chelsea Ann Photography be the last photographer you look into. You won't be disappointed! We used them for engagement photos and wedding! The value is incredible and from the moment we met them, Chelsea and her husband Adam made us feel like part of their family. My... Read More husband and I met with a few photographers to find out which would be the best fit for us, but as we came to find out that wedding photography was crazy expensive, upwards of $4,000. And that only included 8 hours of photography. We did the math, and if they were to get to our parents house to take pictures of us getting ready, the photographer would only be able to stay until dinner. The BEST part about Chelsea and Adam is that their hours are unlimited for the day and they could split up to accommodate the bride and groom. Chelsea came to my parents house (the brides house) to take fabulous pictures of all the girls getting hair and makeup done. She even included our dog which my family loved! While Chelsea was with us, Adam went to my husbands house to take pictures of the guys relaxing and getting ready before church. The pictures at church were spectacular and captured the beauty of the ceremony of me and my husband as well as the architecture and stained glass windows. Once we got to our reception, Chelsea and Adam took every single photo we asked them to for formal photos before we went off and took our own pictures. They are up for ANYTHING you want and love trying new things to capture the beauty of the day. We were lucky to have the beach, golf course, and bridges at our venue and Chelsea and Adam's photographs of us looked like they came in a magazine. Chelsea and Adam were the last people to leave with us that night, meaning they had spent 12 hours with us! They captured every moment and progression of the day. We are in love with our wedding and engagement photos and would recommend them to anyone looking for Vogue quality photos on a budget. Our positive words will never be enough to describe the experience we had from booking with Chelsea Ann Photography. Once you meet them, you will know that they are the best ones to capture your special day.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Maressa S

Chelsea and Adam are AMAZING! My husband and I planned a destination wedding but we still wanted to have our engagement photos in Rhode Island, specifically we wanted to capture all the things we love about home and our relationship! Chelsea and Adam went ABOVE AND BEYOND. They... Read More dedicated their entire day to our session and totally accommodated our crazy location requests...And I cannot forget the photos! Chelsea and Adam have an eye for capturing the simplest and unplanned moments..A lot of our shots were taken without us even realizing it and they were absolutely perfect!! We've already booked with them again for upcoming holiday sessions. Chelsea Ann Photography is truly an incredible team both behind and in front of the camera. I know we will be using them to capture all of life's future moments!

Chelsea and Adam Morgan