Dubreezy Entertainment

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

The entire Pacific Northwest (206) 595-4948

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Marc P

Dubre is awesome! Excellent value, and super professional. We met him at a venue open house, and and we were instantly attracted to his music choice, style, and overall cool, calm, and very professional personality. His experience really shows in the planning process, from dj to... Read More mc, and in the way he worked the event. He incorporated our style and requests, but we specifically asked him to use his judgement in song choice, and he nailed it! Day of, his demeanor kept us calm as we adapted to adjust the schedule to accommodate the flow of the reception. From planning to day-of, his experienced advice was awesome! He also had a wide variety of high quality audio equipment and lights, everything we needed.He is just so good!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Dana I

We chose Dubre after attending our friend's wedding where he was the DJ. We had so much fun and loved all the music he played. My husband and I thought, "we have to book this guy." There are three things guest remember the most about any wedding: Food, Alcohol and Music. We... Read More knew we had to pick a great DJ. Dubre is very professional, personable, friendly and accommodating. We really felt like he was a part of our wedding, not just another vendor. We highly recommend him.

Best DJ out there

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Caitlin H

I have been to several weddings. Dubre DJ'd my cousin's wedding three years ago, and he is the only DJ I remember from all those weddings. He is FUN to work with, super easy-going, and will play the songs you want. He also has a great knack for reading the guests and knowing... Read More which songs they are most likely to dance to. He also did our ceremony music, which was held outdoors. His speakers worked great; music could be heard from all rows. He also has different mic options, lighting options, and can set up two systems if you need. Dubre is amazing and is also the best price out there that I found. SO glad I had him! The guests commented all night about how great his selection was. I know he passed out several business cards, which he had asked us prior approval to do.