Dueling Pianos - Felix and Fingers

Ain't No Mountain High, Ain't No Valley Low!

Dinner. Dancing. Dueling. Done.

Lose the DJs and the cheesy wedding bands. You're not just like every other couple out there, so why should your entertainment be? Felix and Fingers have more reviews than any other dueling show anywhere in the country. And with 5 consecutive Best of The Knot awards, F&F is a dueling piano act that will keep your guests entertained all night. Ceremonies through dancing, F&F specializes in making your wedding truly unique and unforgettable!

Instruments

Piano

Country, Disco, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

6012 Highland Ln, Village of Lakewood, IL Ain't No Mountain High, Ain't No Valley Low! (815) 245-3623

An amazing time had by all!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Michelle B

I have to give my husband credit for finding Felix & Fingers. But, as soon as he said dueling pianos, I was sold! Why? Because we wanted the dance floor to be hopping all night and we knew dueling pianos was the way to go. Think of it this way - a DJ spinning Baby Got Back... Read More will get the young adults on the dance floor, but not the older adults. But, Baby Got Back on the pianos? Everyone is dancing! Communicating with F&F was a breeze. They were responsive, friendly, and organized. They were also willing to go with the flow, which from start to finish was necessary for us. In fact, we booked F&F before even having a venue locked down. The planning process went smoothly and they brought several things to our attention we hadn't thought of, which was greatly appreciated. On the day of the wedding, things didn’t quite go as planned due to the weather being freezing cold on October 4th! However, F&F were flexible and did everything they could to make it seem things were going exactly as planned. F&F played our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception and everything was great. At one point during dinner I did a double take because I thought for sure they had put on a track, but it was them performing! Now, let’s get to the reception. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The dance floor was definitely grooving all night and our guests raved about F&F! They were interactive, funny, talented, and incorporated some unique elements into the reception as well (spoiler alert- cowbell competition). The true testament of a great time? My husband lost his voice and I busted a strap on my dress from busting-a-move all night long. Thank you F&F for a unique, memorable wedding!

2017-06-02T11:49:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michelle - This was such a great night! We've been back to the boat house a few times since and always think back to how much fun your wedding was :)

Great wedding entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Felix and Fingers is fantastic! We had never even entertained the idea of live entertainment for our wedding until we saw them perform at a friend's nuptials over the summer; all of a sudden we couldn't stop talking about them. We wanted to wow our guests, and F&F helped us do... Read More that. Are they more expensive than a DJ with a laptop and some speakers? Yes, but it's LIVE entertainment and completely worth it! The planning was easy, we chose the songs we wanted and they either knew them or learned them for us. Mike walked us through the entire day so everything would be smooth and painless. Dave and Emily are amazing entertainers; they play, sing, joke, and have a good time. We wanted our daughter to play a song on her trumpet... no problem! We changed the mother/son dance 10 minutes before it took place (wanted to split the dance between my mom and grandma)... no problem! They even changed the words to the song to fit the relationship difference. We wanted them to re-record the lyrics for our first dance song because we forgot to on the wedding night... no problem! I cannot say enough about how great, easy, and willing to do whatever they are! People in our families are still talking about how great and unique the live entertainment was. Nobody is going to remember the steak they had at your wedding or the photographer, but they will remember the entertainment if it stands out like Felix and Fingers! It's absolutely worth spending a little bit more for what they provide.

2017-06-02T11:51:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks Molly - we really appreciate the kind words! I was a pleasure making your wedding stand out for you and your guests!

Stop Looking Right Now!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Danielle P

Seriously. There's no need to keep looking. Hire Felix and Fingers and stop worrying about the entertainment for your wedding. They will take care of everything and you won't regret a thing. They played our wedding in September and their performance was amazing. We knew we... Read More wanted something different and dueling pianos were perfect for what we had in mind for our wedding. There's nothing like having live piano for the ceremony and Mike and Emily delivered all the way through the reception. All of our guests were enthralled by their performance and can't stop talking about them! Mike and Jessica worked with us on all of our important details and I did not worry for a second about the entertainment that they would provide. They're personable, kind, funny, and amazingly talented! Best decision ever!

2017-06-02T11:53:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the amazing review. You're the reason we love our jobs!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Valerie C

Amazing! I highly recommend Felix and Fingers for any wedding! It has been a week since my wedding and I am still receiving compliments :). They were so accommodating, professional and, of course, extremely talented. Robert, Duncan and the behind the scene Felix and Fingers... Read More members, thank you so much for creating a truly memorable wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Serena S

We had the best night of our lives! Felix and Fingers was fantastic and I highly recommend them for your wedding. They went above and beyond to make our night spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Claire L

Mike P. & Mike S. made my wedding perfect!! They kept all the guests on the dance floor and were wonderful entertainers. I can't say enough positive things about Felix & Fingers -- you have to have them for your wedding too!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Monica G

Mike and mike are amazing! They were easy to work with, had great ideas and were incredibly flexible! They totally made the wedding. Thanks for making our day the best it could be!

2017-10-26T11:25:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Monica! It was a great wedding, especially for a Wednesday (which we loved!). We were so happy to be able to celebrate with you, thanks!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Abby C

We highly recommend Felix & Fingers to anyone looking for live music that also entertains. Mike S. and Greg were exceptional to work with. We had a call the week of the wedding to go over timeline and answer any questions we had. They truly were our wedding coordinator the... Read More day-of. They made sure they were in sync with our other vendors at the reception. They did a great job M.C.'ing the event, as well as keeping the dance floor full and guests entertained. Both were great singers and piano players, and knew how to play all of the song requests that were made. Mike checked in with me regularly at the reception to give me updates on the timeline to make sure we were on schedule. We received countless compliments on them and are beyond happy we chose them to play at our wedding. If you're debating if you should book them or not, do it - you won't regret it! Thank you, Felix & Fingers, for making our wedding that much more special!

2017-10-26T11:26:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Abby, this really means a lot! It was so great to work with you on everything and we had so much fun performing for the reception. We wish you the absolute best with everything :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica F

Felix & Fingers deserves more than 5 stars! They performed at my wedding reception providing a combination of live and DJ'd music for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Their performance had our guests (and us!) laughing for the whole night. I highly recommend them for a... Read More unique and special experience!

2017-10-26T11:28:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jessica - this is great to hear! Your wedding was amazing, thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tarah T

Felix and Fingers was amazing from the start of the planning process through the final seconds of our reception. They have done SO many weddings and have such great advice as far as timing and events go. Felix and Fingers kept our entire "show on the road" so that we could kick... Read More back and enjoy the wedding. All of our guests commented that it was the best wedding entertainment they had ever seen. I would choose Felix and Fingers one thousand times over. Cannot recommend enough!

2017-10-26T11:29:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tarah, we're so glad everything worked out here! Thanks for being a fan and a friend for so long, it was great to be part of your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Molly M

Cannot say enough about how wonderful Mike, Robert, and Felix & Fingers were :). From my first phone call with Mike he made a point to put the task of planning a wedding seem less daunting. I remember getting to the end of our first call about pricing and he said - 'call me... Read More anytime, if you can't get ahold of me I'm doing something wrong'. I felt so at ease knowing that he would be there helping to provide the ambiance and entertainment for our wedding night. This company/group really goes the extra mile to make you feel like family and not a burden at all. After booking our event with Felix and Fingers I was regularly emailing with Mrs. Potts, and Mike getting things lined up for our September date. We scheduled our week before phone call and myself being the non music junkie had little input/no but Mike and Robert really took the reigns and made suggestions as to what would fit and what could be tweaked to make the day as perfect as possible. Now the day has come and we are prepping the venue, when in come Mike and Robert - what fun presence they have! These two quickly set up and made sure everything was perfect before guests arrive. They confirmed the timeline and were ready to get down to business - even offering words of encouragement to the MOH and Best Man before their speeches! I know that every single guest appreciated their live music and ability to take requests from things like spice girls to obscure tunes from the 1940s (seriously!). They did a great job of reading the room - and sticking to the 'no play' list which his huge! If you are looking for a FUN, ORIGINAL, and FRIENDLY service, this group is your final stop! Thank you so much!

2017-10-03T12:58:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Molly! Your wedding was amazing and it was so much fun to celebrate with you and your family/friends! We really appreciate all your kind words here :) All the best to you both and please keep in touch!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Claire A

Highly recommend Felix & Fingers for your wedding entertainment. It's one week later and my guests are still gushing about the wedding. They took care of everything from ceremony music to cocktail music on to dinner music, introductions and requests. They are very professional... Read More and know the wedding business inside and out! If you want something a little different than everyone else, Felix and Fingers is the way to go!!! You will not be disappointed!

2017-10-26T11:30:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks Claire! We loved being part of your reception, thanks so much for having us. You're the best!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jackie G

If I could give these guys 10 stars I would! Felix and Fingers helped make the night of my wedding reception unforgettable!! There was never a moment from the beginning to end of my reception where I thought there were any sort of lows, they were all highs! Mike and Rob are very... Read More talented when it comes to music and entertainment. They kept people on the dance floor the entire night. Nothing ever seemed forced or awkward. Their music selection was fabulous and delivery perfect, for a fun and joyful wedding celebration. I kept getting compliments all night from my guests about how great the music was. Even my mother thought they were “awesome” and she is difficult to please. They are kind, friendly, upbeat, and extremely helpful with keeping the chaos of the night organized with announcements, good music, and most important dancing! Thank you so much Felix and Fingers!!

2017-09-27T17:14:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Jackie - it was an absolute blast performing for your family and friends! Robert and I enjoyed working with you and wish you both the absolute best. See you around the burbs!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Alexis H

Felix and Fingers were amazing! My guests loved them. I even have friends who said they are stealing them for their own weddings. I couldn't have asked for better entertainment. Pricing is reasonable as well and compares to that of some DJs and wedding bands, so well worth it... Read More all around! Highly recommended !

2017-09-27T17:16:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alexis! We really appreciate this :) I know our team thoroughly enjoyed performing at your wedding - thanks so much for having us!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Tori L

HIGHLY recommend F&F! We were hesitant due to our tight budget but it was the best decision we made. Service and communication was A+ from the quote to follow-up to night of the wedding. Duncan was PHENOMENAL! Not only did he put on such an amazing show that we heard stories... Read More that neighbors in the small town had their windows opened trying to catch a listen, but he also functioned as the emcee for the night and kept us on our schedule. We didn't have a wedding planner or day-of attendant and the wedding went smoothly, mostly in part thanks to Duncan to having us thoughtfully put together a timeline of the day, review it via telephone and then day of his smiling face would appear and say "5 minutes until 'x' guys". I can't possibly rave about this company enough. My family is still talking about it and even our photographer who shoots only weddings was commenting how impressed she was with Duncan and Felix & Fingers. You won't go wrong with these guys!

2017-08-29T22:59:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Tori - this truly means a lot! Duncan was thrilled to be part of your big day, thanks so much for the opportunity. We all wish you the absolute best!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Maggie C

These guys were worth every cent! They MC'd the entire event, mic-ed everyone, took care of the sound completely and killed it with the music, both dueling and DJing. The communication beforehand was superb in every way, including an in-depth survey, which reminded us of things... Read More we hadn't even thought of. The day of, they were in full control making sure everything went off without any issues. Our wedding would not have been complete without these guys!

2017-08-28T10:41:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Maggie, and congrats!! Chris and Robert had a blast at your wedding - we all wish you both the absolute best :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Rachelle H

An amazing experience! Our guests loved them. We loved them. The dance floor was packed. Everything was perfect! A truly memorable reception for all ages!

2017-08-20T23:34:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachelle! We had a blast being part of your big day - and huge congrats to you both!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kate D

Booking Felix and Fingers for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding, second only to getting married in the fisrt place! They covered everything from the ceremony music, to MC'ing our intros and toasts, and provided amazing entertainment... Read More and dancing music that kept everyone (even our older guests) dancing until the end of the night. After our conference call with Robert the week before, we were left feeling totally at ease and confident that they could deliver on the high expectations we had. We were not disappointed as Robert and Duncan put on an amazing performance from start to finish! All of our guests said that the dueling pianos was one of their favorite parts, and we could not agree more! Thank you so much for making our day even more memorable!

2017-08-14T22:50:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kate - It was a pleasure working with you and Robert/Duncan had a blast with your guests. A huge congrats to you and Chris!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Yael K

Wow! We could not have asked for better music at our wedding this past July! Mike and Mike made our wedding a wedding I will never forget! They were super easy to work with both in planning the wedding and during the wedding. I was so happy to dance and sing along all afternoon... Read More with my friends and family on our day. The music was great and their energy brought everyone to the dance floor, which can be hard on a Sunday afternoon :). It was wonderful to have a different kind of band at our wedding, and my mom says people are still talking about them! Thank you guys so much!

2017-08-04T12:57:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Yael - It was a pleasure being part of your wedding! All the best to you both and good luck in your travels abroad, it's amazing to hear some of those stories!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Rachel S

We had a great experience with Felix and the Fingers! Chris and Sam were a huge hit at our wedding! We had a crazy itinerary and they navigated it perfectly. We started with them playing light music during dinner, then switched to our DJ for a while and ended the night with... Read More dueling pianos. It couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you Felix and the Fingers!

2017-08-01T16:57:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Rachel - it was our absolute pleasure to share in your reception! A huge congrats to you both!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alyse G

AMAZING. We had endless compliments. The team was so easy and flexible to work with. They traveled long distance to be a part of our wedding and we are so thankful they could be a part of our day. They are true professionals!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Rebecca M

Duncan and Chris from Felix and Fingers made our night unforgettable. From the time the music started, people were on the dance floor having a good time. They were extremely easy to work with and were great at keeping everyone on the dance floor. Even when things weren't going... Read More exactly as planned, they helped by talking with the catering staff and keeping us on schedule. If your friends and family love music and dancing, I would recommend these guys every time.

2017-07-17T12:30:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rebecca, Chris and Duncan thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with you! Thanks so much for the great review, and a huge congrats to you both!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jami H

I wish I could give 10 stars!! Mike & Mike performed at our wedding and everything was amazing! We have received so many compliments on Felix & Fingers! It was the best decision we made for our wedding!! They are extremely organized and made the planning process seamless! We... Read More can't wait to use them again at our next event!! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

2017-07-17T12:32:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jami!! Tell us when the next event is - we'll be there for sure :) All the best to you both and be sure to keep in touch!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lindsey H

I would give more stars if I could! Felix and Fingers made our wedding reception the best it possibly could be. Mike and Jessica were extremely organized and helpful with the entire planning process. We chose Jim and Greg for our players and were blown away by their talent,... Read More sense of humor, and attention to detail. They all made planning stress free. When the reception was over, they packed their things up and came to find my husband and I at the after party to extend their congratulations. Our guests were wowed by their performance and a great time was all. We highly recommend considering Felix and Fingers for a different twist on your wedding reception!!!!

2017-07-05T14:28:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lindsey - we truly appreciate the kind words! Jim and Greg loved your guests :)

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 MarthaClaire B

There are NO WORDS!! All the wedding stress floated away when Mike and Mike started their show. Ok, it really dissipated during the conference call. I instantly knew on the phone they knew their stuff and I relaxed completely. From set up to break down, they were flawless. When... Read More I tell you I had the time of my life, I can honestly say Felix and Fingers are the reason. We and our 300 friends danced all night long until the vendors said GET OUT!! I wouldn't change a single thing and I would recommend Felix and Fingers to everyone. The Dueling Pianos were a dream come true.

2017-07-05T14:29:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks MarthaClaire - your crowd was absolutely NUTS in the best possible way. Thanks for bring us to Shreveport and a huge congrats to you both! (And let us know when you come by Chicago!!)

Mike Potts

Yep, that's me riding an inflatable dinosaur with a star-spangled suit for a 4th of July parade featuring dueling pianos. My name is Mike and it's my pleasure to offer our dueling pianos show as a potential solution for your wedding entertainment! I studied music in Chicago (Chicago College of Performing Arts), played saxophone on cruise ships for 3 years, and have been dueling with pianos ever since. Aside from helping to plan and perform at over 100 weddings each year, I'm a cat person, listen to far too many audio books, and have a wife and son. Dueling means I don't have to grow up :P