Candy and dessert buffets for any occasion

3440 Edwards Road, Cincinnati, OH

Unique

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Samantha F

I found Angela when I was searching for a unique twist to my wedding. My husband loves sweets, but doesn't care for cake, so Angela helped me create the most amazing "cookie" tiered "cake" and a fabulous candy buffet with my wedding colors. She made the process smooth and seamless, and I will be keeping her in mind for all future parties/big events I have!!

dulce designs

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

Marlisa has been an absolute gem to work with!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Dulce did an amazing job, as always, at a wedding I attended this summer! I've seen their work at many events and its always so creative and perfect! Every detail is well thought out and it shows! People commented all night how great the candy buffet looked! My favorite part was the rock candy hanging from the tree, it looked like crystals hanging! It was so unique! I look forward to using them at my baby shower!

LOVED the candy buffet

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

My daughter got married last weekend and we used Dulce Designs for our candy buffet. We contemplated doing it ourselves with all the Pinterest and DIY, but are SOOO happy we decided to use Dulce Designs! They made everything a breeze, from planning to decor, setup and breakdown- they were absolutely amazing to work with. We couldn't be happier and will use them again whenever my next daughter decides to walk down the aisle :)

Sweetly Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Dulce Designs did a superb job with the candy buffet display at our wedding! I was so pleased with the colors, selection of candy and the small details that made it so beautiful. My husband and I recently had to move to Maryland due to my husbands job and we had to plan majority of the wedding from afar. Dulce Designs, specifically Angela, eased all my fears about planning a wedding while being out of town. All communication exchanges were seamless and she even went out of her way to find a rare candy that my husband loved when he was a little boy.. it was so sweet and personal. I would recommend Dulce Designs for any event! I plan to use this business again..maybe for a baby shower in the near future :)

Beautiful display

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Dulce Designs worked with my wedding theme to create a beautiful and delicious candy and popcorn bar. My guests loved making their own treat bag and the display complimented the setting of my reception.

Tied with a bow

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Jane R

I highly recommend Dulce Designs. My parents were a little apprehensive about serving candy at a wedding, but with my sweet tooth, they totally understood! Dulce was easy to work with and provided great peace-of-mind as I had MANY other details to worry about. Many guests told me they "felt like a kid again" when they saw the spread. :) I may even try to use them for a work party in the future!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Sarah C

Angela did a great job at the wedding I was at! Everything was perfectly coordinated with the wedding colors. Each dessert and candy were displayed beautifully and was an amazing part of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Dulce Designs to add the finishing touch to your wedding! :)

June 29 wedding

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

Dulce Designs provided an absolutely gorgeous candy bar for my daughter's wedding. Angela was wonderful. She made sure the theme matched everything at the reception and the setup was immaculate! Everyone absolutely loved it! The presentation of the candy was over-the-top! I highly recommend Dulce Designs for any event!

Creative and Unique Touch!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Katie B

I was a guest at a wedding that Dulce Designs was a vendor for and was blown away by the details of the deserts and display! It was gorgeous and the focal point of the room. Everything was decorated beautifully and the displays were so creative (cake pops in unique glass vases filled with sugar, rock candy dangling from decorative trees, etc.). I couldn't wait to tell family members and friends about this unique addition to the event and show them pictures of all the treats. I would highly recommend this to any bride looking for a creative show-stopper for her wedding dessert table. Absolutely adorable and memorable for any wedding!

Not a wedding but a party

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

We used Dulce designs for a recent business party and all the guests were completely WOW-ed!! Dulce did a beautiful candy buffet and it was so fun and different that it was the talk of the party. I found the owner of Dulce, Angela, to be extremely easy to work with and accommodating! I would highly recommend her company for your wedding or event!

Incredible Candy Buffet Vendor!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Catie H

I had the pleasure of working with Dulce Designs for one of my bride and groom's wedding reception and they were amazing to work with. As a wedding planner, there are so many vendors to work with and coordinate with the months and weeks leading up to the wedding day - and of course on the wedding day. Angela with Dulce Designs was so accommodating and truly a joy to work with! Not to mention, her design for the candy table was STUNNING! She really took the design of a standard candy buffet and cranked it up several notches. Everything was customized to my bride and groom - the signs, the candy, the pictures, the candy labels, etc. Most importantly, the guests loved all of the candy options so much that I found myself restocking the jars all night! I would definitely recommend Dulce Designs to anyone looking to create a really memorable candy buffet for their wedding or event!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kathryn

We used Dulce Desgins for our wedding and they were great. It was kind of a last minute decision but Angela was able to help us out-no problem! She was super helpful, flexible and friendly! The table looked awesome and we got many compliments on it the whole night.

11-11-11

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Brittany C

Our candy bar was to die for! We are still eating on the candy that our guest didn't eat (there was a LOT of candy). Not a lot of our guest every heard or seen anything like our candy bar and was wow'd by the idea. It was color coded to match our wedding and very yummy!

Excellent party idea!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Carrie P

I wanted something original for a party favor for my wedding and this was the best thing. Angela took care of all the setting up and cleaning up, provided all the jars/scoops, and the bags. She is very willing to work with you if you have a budget. All my guests loved the candy buffet and I'm sure you will to. I definitely recommend Dulce Designs!!

Satifies my Sweet Tooth

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Meghan E

Angela is fantastic! She is detail oriented and her set ups are amazing. I have an had the privilege to work with Angela and attend her events. Dulce Designs is worth it's weight in gold, or candy in this case :) Their personal touches are suited for nearly any event. Angela makes everything easier for her clients - you won't be disappointed!

Amazing Candy Buffets

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Miranda C

These candy buffets are unreal. I couldn't believe how personalized they are, and how much they can really say about the bride and groom. I have seen a couple of Angela's set ups and they get more creative each time. She is so easy to work with and the buffets are the perfect touch to a wedding event.

Beautiful and Easy!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Elizabeth R

Working with Angela was the easiest part of my whole wedding. She was prompt and receptive to my ideas--even when I had a bridezilla moment and decided to replace my entire order. The Candy Bar looked beautiful--and, of course, yummy. My photographer must have thought so as well--because we have about 15 photos of it from many different angles! It's also refreshing to see a young woman in Cincy starting her own business. Angela's professionalism and creativity were second to none--and I can't tell you how much I appreciate her flexibility and responsiveness.

Amazing vendor!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Kali K

I must say, I wasn't sure exactly what to expect for a candy buffet when I started my wedding process, but after working with Angela at Dulce Designs I was so glad that I decided to have one for my wedding. She was so EASY to work with and literally made my job so easy that it was the one thing I really didn't have to worry about! And I had so many compliment after the wedding that I lost count. The table looked amazing and tasted amazing. A wonderful vendor and very well priced!!!

Everything I hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Aaron B

I originally wanted a candy buffet and assumed I would do it myself...until I considered how much work it would be! Fortunately I ran across Dulce Designs and it was the best choice I could have made to complete our wedding! Angela is so professional and fun, and you can tell that she is passionate about what she does. She always responded to emails promptly, was very fair and honest in her pricing, and delivered more than I anticipated she would for our wedding. Our candy buffet was torn up by our guests before dinner was served; everyone is still talking about it! Our buffet was truly customized to match our truffle and champagne colors and I would recommend her to anyone at anytime for anything.Thank you Angela; you made our wedding extra special!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 ashley p

The dessert bar was a big hit!! Everyone loved all the wonderful treats. I am so glad Lyndsay recommended you. Everyone raved about the buckeyes, cookies, pretzels etc......We picked the right person for the job!! Thank you for making the dessert bar fabulous!!

SWEET

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 EORWYN I

I HAD TO PLEASURE TO SEE DULCE DESIGNS AT A WDDING AND I THINK IT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA FOR ANY EVENT AND IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS FOR KIDS. WE LOVED IT!

TREAT yourself on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Margaret M

I have had the privilege of enjoying a Dulce Design original at numerous weddings over the past year. With each set-up (candy buffets, seating charts, kids' cupcake table) it obvious that Mrs. Jolley, the genius behind this company, makes every effort to provide the bride and groom with a unique, memorable and DELICIOUS display for their wedding. I recommend this company to each of my friends who are planning weddings and other events such as birthday parties, baby showers, and holiday parties!

Oh-so-sweet

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Carie W

Dulce Designs did my June wedding and it was the talk of the night! Everyone loved it and was a unique way to make a special day even more memorable! Thank you to Angela for doing such a great job!

I'm a big fan!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 sue W

The candy buffet was amazing! It was beautiful and elegant. Angela did an awesome job!! I have recommented her to many of my friends who have special occasions coming up.

TO Dulce Designs