Dunegrass Golf Club

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering, Planning

65 Wild Dunes Way, Old Orchard Beach, ME

Great venue for your special day!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 christine h

I worked with Taryn and Allison for my special day! They were so helpful month before the wedding and the days leading to the wedding day they were right there for me with any concerns. Allison was great to work with the day of, she was there for my girls and I asking if we... Read More needed anything. I am so glad I chose Dunegrass for my wedding. The venue it self is beautiful and in a great location of OOB, ME. The food is excellent! I could not have asked for a better day. Allison had my day organized and everything on schedule. I HIGHLY recommend this venue. I already have 2 of my friends looking in to them for there 2014 wedding.

Great coordinators, reasonably priced

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jessica H

I contacted Dunegrass after realizing I needed to ditch my planned location , a month before our date. Taryn was quick to respond to me and offered help and assistance in everything I asked. The day of went very smoothly, they have their act together! The food was great,... Read More bartender was fast and I couldn't have asked for a better evening! I felt completely supported throughout the entire process.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Erin B

Beautiful venue, excellent event coordinator, delicious food

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Page T

My husband and I got married in August 2016 and had the pleasure of working with Taryn and Adrienne. They were absolutely wonderful and made sure everything, they could control, was perfect for our special day. Taryn was so responsive and willing to answer all of the emails and... Read More questions on a weekly basis. It was so beautiful and truly a perfect day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone look for something elegant and beautiful. Taryn was always readily available to me and also provided a direct contact number to me for the days before my wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and our wedding coordinators. Thank you for an amazing experience! Page & Josh

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Jessica W

My husband and I got married and had our reception at Dunegrass in June 2016. The ceremony was perfect, the golf course creates perfectly landscaped pictures. Our reception was so busy and fun, yet went so smoothly. The guest's at our wedding raved about the food, which really... Read More was delicious. Besides how perfect our wedding was, it could not have been done without the perfect Taryn that comes with this venue! She is so organized, professional, easy to work with, and responds to any question you have up until the wedding so quickly and prompt. Highly recommend this venue to anyone, it really makes planning a wedding stress free and so much fun.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amanda S

The list of how great this venue was to work with is unreal! Taryn was amazing to work with and was there for us with any and every question we had. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch! The food was amazing, and the staff was great! No one had a bad thing to say!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

The Dunegrass is the most beautiful spot for a wedding!! The food is fantastic and the wedding coordinator Taryn is a pleasure to work with. She truly cares about each couple!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Dunegrass Golf Club in July 2015 and it was BEYOND what we could have ever hoped for! Taryn was AMAZING to work with in all aspects. I am such a micro-manager was unable to setup decorations the night before because of another event... Read More going on, therefore I was very nervous about my vision being replicated by others. Thankfully Taryn and her team decorated better than I could have done on my own. She was texting me pictures of everything the night before as she decorated to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. In terms of preparation for the big day, she was so timely with responding whenever I would email or call her. She was also great in trying to make any of my wishes/demands come true. All of our guests raved about our reception and we are still so happy when we think back to that special day. A HUGE thank you to Taryn once again for all of her hard work and we hope someone we know gets married there someday so we can celebrate in that beautiful cyprus room again!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Kasey T

Our wedding day was so perfect! Taryn was so great to work with! She is so friendly and she was always there to answer my questions. The venue is beautiful and my guests are still talking about how great the food was! We took pictures all over the golf course and they came out... Read More amazing! I highly recommend Dunegrass!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Dunegrass was fantastic; the venue itself was beautiful and classic while the staff were friendly and attentive. Taryn really made our wedding and experience at Dunegrass perfect. She was always available to answer any questions and always kept the little details in check. She... Read More always had a smile on her face; she truly has a gift for her work.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kathleen M

I loved Dunegrass from day one. The hall is elegant with perfect lighting. I wanted an outdoor wedding until I saw dunegrass I could have both. The wedding coordinator was so helpful and always willing to meet as needed and prompt to answer and questions through email. ( I had... Read More many questions!!) I truly can say they made my day perfect!

Vintage Romance

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Amanda P

I recently had my wedding at Dunegrass Country Club. I personally had an amazing day. The ceremony space is beautiful and large enough to accommodate 220 people i believe. The space has a beautiful hedge around it and the gazebo is perfect for an outdoor wedding. The ballroom,... Read More which is where i had my reception is a large room, with high ceilings. It is a great space.

August 28, 2010

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Amy R

I was thrilled with our wedding ceremony and reception at Dunegrass! Our guests all thought it was a beautiful venue and raved about the food! Planning was easy with Courtney and everything went off without a hitch. Some of my favorite pictures are those on the "Just Married"... Read More golf cart. The only negative feedback I got was from our photographer who did not get the meal we had ordered for him. Otherwise I would recommend Dunegrass to anyone.