Dunegrass Golf Club

Old Orchard Beach, ME

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Where Elegance Meets Excellence

Quietly situated on the outskirts of Old Orchard Beach, Maine, Dunegrass Country Club is the picture perfect location for your wedding. Our friendly & experienced staff will create the ultimate experience for you & your guest & give you the wedding you've always dreamed of.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$$ - Moderate

Style

Country Club

65 Wild Dunes Way, Old Orchard Beach, ME

Great venue for your special day!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 christine h

I worked with Taryn and Allison for my special day! They were so helpful month before the wedding and the days leading to the wedding day they were right there for me with any concerns. Allison was great to work with the day of, she was there for my girls and I asking if we needed anything. I am so glad I chose Dunegrass for my wedding. The venue it self is beautiful and in a great location of OOB, ME. The food is excellent! I could not have asked for a better day. Allison had my day organized and everything on schedule. I HIGHLY recommend this venue. I already have 2 of my friends looking in to them for there 2014 wedding.

Great coordinators, reasonably priced

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jessica H

I contacted Dunegrass after realizing I needed to ditch my planned location , a month before our date. Taryn was quick to respond to me and offered help and assistance in everything I asked. The day of went very smoothly, they have their act together! The food was great, bartender was fast and I couldn't have asked for a better evening! I felt completely supported throughout the entire process.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Erin B

Beautiful venue, excellent event coordinator, delicious food

Vintage Romance

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Amanda P

I recently had my wedding at Dunegrass Country Club. I personally had an amazing day. The ceremony space is beautiful and large enough to accommodate 220 people i believe. The space has a beautiful hedge around it and the gazebo is perfect for an outdoor wedding. The ballroom, which is where i had my reception is a large room, with high ceilings. It is a great space.

August 28, 2010

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Amy R

I was thrilled with our wedding ceremony and reception at Dunegrass! Our guests all thought it was a beautiful venue and raved about the food! Planning was easy with Courtney and everything went off without a hitch. Some of my favorite pictures are those on the "Just Married" golf cart. The only negative feedback I got was from our photographer who did not get the meal we had ordered for him. Otherwise I would recommend Dunegrass to anyone.

TO Dunegrass Golf Club