Dustin Finkelstein Photography

Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Destination

Timeless Moments, Beautifully Captured

I started my own photography company for three reasons. I want to connect with each and every client, provide a uniquely tailored experience, and offer unmatched quality service. I strive to allow moments to happen naturally but capture them with a degree of elegance. -Dustin FInkelstein

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Austin, TX Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Destination (512) 850-7460

Dustin is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Lisa C

We can't say enough great things about Dustin and his work! On top of being extremely professional and responsive, Dustin was so easy to work with and always made us feel at ease during our sessions. He is such an amazing photographer and every time we sat down to pick photos... Read More for our albums (including Christmas, Family, Engagement, Bridals, Boudoir, and Wedding!), we always had SO many favorites that we always had to order extra pages to fit them all the one album. Dustin's eye and talent is incredible. We couldn't be happier that we chose his as our photographer!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kim K

We used Dustin for our May 26, 2017 wedding. Out of all of the photographers we interviewed, he was the only one who asked questions about us and seemed genuinely interested in us. I was always nervous before a photo session (we did an engagement session and bridal session with... Read More Dustin as well), but he always made us feel comfortable. Dustin is also very organized--he has you fill out questionnaires and allows unlimited consultations, so for a Type A personality like me, I really liked his organization. He is very responsive to emails and quick to get photos back to you. His prices are reasonable, and he offers several different packages to choose from. Dustin has a great eye and got some unique shots on our wedding day. We just love our photos! It was a pleasure having him and his wife Nicole capturing our big day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lexy C

Dustin did a wonderful job for our wedding, bridal portraits, and engagement session. He does a fantastic job of capturing details and also at achieving excellent candid photos during the event. I was also extremely pleased with his ease of communication, payment, and also with... Read More his rapid return time on photos. He gave us photos to remember the memories we treasure forever.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Miranda S

Hire Dustin!! He is fantastic. Not only is he an extremely talented photographer (as is his wife whom works alongside him) but he is a great, down to earth guy to work with. He doesn't over-edit which is something I love. He also knows when to take a candid shot- we have a ton... Read More of adorable candid shots that we will cherish always. He did everything I asked and more. He is also making me a photobook that I am so pumped for! I could not be more thankful.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kaitlyn C

Dustin was great to work with and was always available to answer any questions I had. Our photos are great and I can't wait to get my photo album! He had our photos to us less than a week after the wedding and the same went for my bridal portraits! I would highly recommend... Read More him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Erin R

Dustin was our photographer for our wedding and we are blown away by the images. It's been two months and I still look at them constantly! He was super easy to work with and got our images to us less than a week after the wedding. Our guests are still complimenting our photos.... Read More He includes so much in the packages for a great price and he tries really hard to capture what you invision. He was the best! Completely exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christie B

Hire Dustin! He and his team were so amazing at my wedding this weekend. Anytime I needed him, he was there. Came prepared with vision and ideas, which was so helpful since my mind was totally frazzled! He and his 2nd photographer were everywhere throughout the night, never... Read More missing a moment. A guest even told me he saw one of them climbing trees and other acrobatic moves just to get perfect shots. I can't wait to see the final results!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Keeley H

Dustin is amazing! He was genuine and professional, got all of the shots we requested and really captured our special day! I would hire him again in a second!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Corrine M

Dustin and his wife did such a fantastic job with our wedding and photos! I would not have done it any other way. He is great at keeping in contact with you before and after your ceremony, I promise you will no be disappointed with him.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Kayla D

Dustin was absolutely amazing, extremely responsive and made the decision to choose him as our photographer extremely easy. Him and his lovely wife made our wedding wonderful. Photography was a huge stress for us because we wanted every moment of our special day captured, and... Read More every single one was. We have gone through the photos so many times because we are able to relive the best day of our lives up to this point. I would recommend Dustin for anyones wedding. He helped make our wedding great! I would not have changed one thing.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Giuliana C

We could NOT recommend Edmond enough! He was so wonderful! Halfway through my wedding planning, I was transferred to Minnesota, and I was a little nervous on how that would go since I was unable to meet any of my vendors in person. All other "consults" were quick phone calls,... Read More and I thought it would be the same for the photography-Edmond spent over an hour talking with me about what I wanted captured on our special day. Our wedding rolled around, and it was raining...all day...didn't let up once! They say it's good luck, and I guess they are right, because we completely lucked out with Edmond and his team. They were so flexible and still managed to find some awesome locations for our shoots. Since I was in Minnesota, I was unable to do a bridal shoot, so Edmond added some time to do that for me the day of, and they came out perfect. All of our pictures came out perfectly and the most common response we are getting from our friends and family is: "The love was captured so perfectly" Which is exactly what I wanted. I wanted people to feel the fun, support, and love that was all around us on our day. We hardly ever even noticed where he was, but he seemed to get every shot from every angle. It was icing on our wedding cake that we got them back within 10 days! I was having major wedding withdrawals and they came at the perfect time to reminisce! Thank you so much Edmond and team for such wonderful photos, such amazing professionalism, and for capturing our day so perfectly!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Bryan B

I'm extremely happy with the work that Dustin and his wife did at our wedding. Dustin also did our engagement photos. Photos back within less than a week for both shoots.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Lauren P

Dustin did an amazing job with our engagement photos, my bridals and the day of our wedding! He and his wife are so great to work with, during our wedding they were there to capture every single moment and to make sure that we got every shot we wanted! Not only were all of our... Read More pictures amazing (aka pinterest worthy!), but Dustin has extremely fast turnaround time. Our wedding pictures were sent to us less than 1 week after the wedding! I can't say enough great things about him!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Meghan F

Dustin provided a phenomenal service and his turn around time was incredible - we had our professional pictures a few days after the event. Pictures were beautiful, fun and unique! What I liked most about working with Dustin was his ability to be there at a moments notice, but... Read More was otherwise conspicuously taking pictures without being intrusive; he was always close by.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Melissa M

Dustin was very thorough and professional. He really listened to what type of pictures we wanted and was creative with his use of lighting. The pictures of my wedding are stunning and amazing because of him!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth L

Dustin and his wife did an amazing job capturing our day. I was stunned at how the photos made me feel exactly as if I was living the wedding again. They were are so beautiful!! Dustin is super easy to work with and added zero stress to the day. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Erin M

Dustin and Nicole were a vital part of our big day; they made our wedding come to life in beautiful photos. They were timely, professional, and super creative with photo opportunities. I received my photos back in just a few days after my wedding which was such a great... Read More surprise. I would absolutely recommend Dustin Finkelstein Photography for anyone who has a big event and wants the best photos to remember their day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ezra C

very professional photographer, amazing photos. couldnt really ask for much more.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Julie W

Dustin and Edmond were both wonderful! They not only took beautiful pictures, but were nice to have around on our wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Tammy F

Dustin did an amazing job on my wedding photos (on July 30, 2016) when it was extremely hot outside. He was professional and quick, and was very responsive to what I wanted. The images came out amazing and he got them back to us very quickly! Totally worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Amelia M

We had Marissa Licarione do our engagement photos and wedding/reception and she was so much fun to work with! She made it so easy and gave us great direction for some really fun photos. Then she even got the wedding photos back to us earlier than expected which was great because... Read More we realized neither my husband and I or close family had gotten any pictures of us so it was so great to see how awesome they had turned out! Dustin was great with all the contracts being online along with everything else so it was easy to review and go back over and order our photo albums. Great people, great skills, great service, etc...You can't wrong with Dustin Finkelstein Photography!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

Highly recommend this company. Edmond was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process, from questions when working on the contract all the way to getting our pictures back ONE WEEK AFTER THE WEDDING. Seriously-we were shocked by how quickly they came back, and they look... Read More absolutely beautiful and are everything we could have hoped for. Edmond did my bridals and put me totally at ease, then shot our large outdoor wedding perfectly...capturing details we didn't even think about and making them some of our favorite pictures. Dustin Finkelstein Photography is a STEAL for the package price and the quality of photos and photographer you're getting.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jill R

Dustin is so nice, professional, easy to work with, & a great photographer! Finding our wedding photographer was the hardest vendor to nail down for us. Luckily I came across Dustin's website & he drove about 30-45 minutes in Austin rush hour to meet us for a consultation. He... Read More immediately put me at ease about finding the right photographer. We opted out of having an engagement or bridal shoot with him, so we didn't get a chance to build a relationship with him at all before the wedding, but it didn't seem to matter. He is very easy-going, which helped my nerves settle on the big day & we just felt totally comfortable working with him. We got our pictures back so quickly too & I was blown away by how beautiful they had turned out!! Beyond all of my expectations! Dustin is the best! Book him, you'll be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lindsay M

Dustin was great! Though I had a severe case of wedding brain, Dustin and his wife were superrrrr flexible and accommodating to my millions of last minute details and requests. My husband and I had lots of fun working with them! And the pictures look absolutely gorgeous!!!... Read More Highly recommended :)

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Ariann E

Edmond Lorts from DF Photography was INCREDIBLE! My husband and I met with 3 different photographers before selecting one, and we instantly felt a click with him! As far as price goes, we felt their price offered the most in terms of number of photographers (2), time at wedding,... Read More and custom-made wedding album. The photos were ready in less than a week, and we were given full access and ability to share with family and friends. The pictures are WONDERFUL!! I am so incredibly pleased, and I cannot even count the number of times I have looked at them since our wedding last month. Edmond and the second photographer (whose name escapes me, unfortunately) captured all of the right moments perfectly (including my husband crying as I came down the aisle--SCORE!). The coloring of the photos are exactly what I was looking for...light and romantic. Edmond really knows his stuff! I never met with Dustin himself, but he was responsive to all e-mails. I'm almost glad he wasn't available, because he sent us Edmond! ;) Thanks for everything, y'all! I highly recommend them to every bride!

Dustin Finkelstein

My passion for photography began when I was 16 and my grandfather gave me his old film camera. From the Darkroom to Lightroom I've turned a hobby into my lifelong work. I moved to Austin 6 years ago with my wife and business partner, Nicole. We love cooking, traveling and staying active with our two dogs, Kodak and Elvis.