Dustin Finkelstein Photography

Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Destination

Timeless Moments, Beautifully Captured

I started my own photography company for three reasons. I want to connect with each and every client, provide a uniquely tailored experience, and offer unmatched quality service. I strive to allow moments to happen naturally but capture them with a degree of elegance. -Dustin FInkelstein

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Austin, TX Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Destination (512) 850-7460

Dustin is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Lisa C

We can't say enough great things about Dustin and his work! On top of being extremely professional and responsive, Dustin was so easy to work with and always made us feel at ease during our sessions. He is such an amazing photographer and every time we sat down to pick photos... Read More for our albums (including Christmas, Family, Engagement, Bridals, Boudoir, and Wedding!), we always had SO many favorites that we always had to order extra pages to fit them all the one album. Dustin's eye and talent is incredible. We couldn't be happier that we chose his as our photographer!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Madeline J

Dustin and Nicole were great to work with. They did a wonderful job capturing every little detail of the day, and I appreciate that they got so many candid photos while we were getting ready and during the reception. Dustin was easy to communicate with and sent me and my husband... Read More our photos to review less than a week after out wedding. There were a lot of details I was stressing about the week of the wedding, and I'm glad photography wasn't one of them. I'd highly recommend Dustin if you're looking for a photographer who is responsive and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Ali B

Dustin was awesome! We got the pictures back so fast and everyone loved them!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kelsey M

Dustin was fantastic. Our wedding photos were gorgeous - we have received so many compliments, and I know we'll enjoy looking back on them over the years. He was really easy to work with, and he got excellent, creative shots. Most importantly for us, he was able to capture... Read More wonderful photos of our two dogs who were part of the ceremony - it's no small feat getting them to sit still and look at a camera! And, as others have noted, the turnaround time was unprecedented. I would have expected such quality work to take weeks, not a matter of days! We have beautiful memories thanks to Dustin. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Cameron B

Dustin did an amazing job, both engagement and wedding photos! They were stunning. He was really easy to work with, had great prices, and we got our pictures back incredibly fast! I was shocked how quickly he was able to get all of those photos done. He made the whole process... Read More very simple, told us exactly what we needed and what to do. Dustin really knows what he is doing and I would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Liz C

We are so extremely lucky to have chosen Dustin as our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. He has a great eye for beautiful photos, and was so easy to work with. In addition to getting gorgeous photos at a really reasonable price, Dustin’s turnaround... Read More for getting the photos back to you is very quick. We had our fully edited wedding photos back to us in less than a week! His assistant Edmond was there for our wedding day as well, and was also so easy to work with and took beautiful photos. We also purchased the photobooth from Dustin which was self manned and our guests could print as many photos as they wanted. He provided a choice in backdrop and props, but we also supplemented with some of our own. Overall, I wouldn’t have changed a thing, and would highly recommend Dustin and his team.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Patrick D

We received our wedding photos from Dustin today and are reliving all of the beautiful moments again. Dustin did a wonderful job of capturing the small details and the big moments. Many of the shots were natural, not staged, which is what we wanted. We also signed up for the... Read More photo booth last minute, and Dustin made it easy for us. What a great decision! Our friends and family loved all the props and the gorgeous gold backdrop. Plus, we got so many more fun photos of our guests, and they got to take home a fun memento. We highly recommend working with Dustin.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Gabbe Z

Dustin did our engagement, photo booth, and wedding photos and everything was incredible. He was very responsive, professional, and really easy and fun to work with. He came all the way out to our property in Bulverde to do our engagement photos and was the first vendor on... Read More site for the wedding day, helping to put my mind at ease. The pictures were beautiful and came back to us within days after the wedding. We keep getting so many comments on how well done they are and I am so pleased with choosing Dustin to help us on our big day! Thanks for everything.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Rachel S

I don't even know where to start. Dustin is fantastic! He shot our wedding on 10/28/17. From start to finish Dustin was easy to communicate with and prompt. We got our online album in 5 days! He did a wonderful job at the ceremony, moving seamlessly through the guests and never... Read More being "in your face" or in the way. He listened to exactly what I wanted and boy, did he deliver. We could not be happier. Our photos are beautiful! Thank you Dustin for your attention to detail and capturing every moment and emotion of our wonderful day.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Liz P

Dustin photographed our wedding on October 27th, 2017 and we could not have been happier. As soon as we met Dustin, he immediately put us at ease and we knew we had to work with him. He arrived right on time, I hardly noticed him and his colleague throughout the day and he was... Read More so patient with our large family photo requests. You need to book him for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley I

Dustin was amazing! The price was so worth it. I would not have changed anything about the experience! My husband and I were not really sure how to pose or what to do in our formal shots, but he made everything so easy! He also caught so many wonderful candid shots. I would... Read More recommend him to anyone I know needing a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katie B

Dustin did our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the wedding and everything is beautiful! His prices are the best around for a high quality team, his turnaround rate is seriously shocking (each set we had back within a week, I have never even heard of wedding pictures... Read More that fast!) and he and his wife are so sweet and fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Ami D

What can I say? Dustin is amazing. We first came across Dustin's portfolio because we were looking for a photographer who would do a fantasy-themed engagement shoot with us. Turns out, that's not an easy thing to find, but Dustin was all about it! We were sold. Not only were our... Read More engagement shots perfectly and uniquely us, he exceeded our wedding day expectations by 200%. We just got our wedding album back today (a WEEK turnaround for the record. Amazing.) and the photos are stunning. People keep commenting "Everyone looks so happy!" or "This photo made me cry!" They look this way because Dustin is a genius at capturing the emotion of all of the important moments. We even had a small hiccup where the brother of the groom did a wedding no-no and brought his own fancy camera to the event. While this is not ideal in the slightest, Dustin was perfectly professional, was able to navigate around him, and there wasn't a single photo with our surprise "second photographer" in the shot. Now that's something only a real pro can pull off. :) Thanks Dustin for perfectly capturing the most important day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly K

Dustin and his team are fantastic. My wedding planner recommended him for our engagement/wedding photos. We are seriously so pleased with how our pictures turned out. He got our pictures back to us 1 week after our wedding and they turned out AMAZING! He and his team are... Read More extremely professional and so easy to work with. I will 100% use him in the future for any pictures that we need.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Megan W

Dustin is brilliant! He shot our wedding in March 2017 and we also had an engagement shoot as well. His attention to detail and use of light in his photos is amazing! He always managed to make us look so happy and relaxed- even when we were nervous on the inside:) Our Wedding... Read More night got rained out but even so, he got great shots. Can’t wait to work with him again.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kim K

We used Dustin for our May 26, 2017 wedding. Out of all of the photographers we interviewed, he was the only one who asked questions about us and seemed genuinely interested in us. I was always nervous before a photo session (we did an engagement session and bridal session with... Read More Dustin as well), but he always made us feel comfortable. Dustin is also very organized--he has you fill out questionnaires and allows unlimited consultations, so for a Type A personality like me, I really liked his organization. He is very responsive to emails and quick to get photos back to you. His prices are reasonable, and he offers several different packages to choose from. Dustin has a great eye and got some unique shots on our wedding day. We just love our photos! It was a pleasure having him and his wife Nicole capturing our big day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lexy R

Dustin did a wonderful job for our wedding, bridal portraits, and engagement session. He does a fantastic job of capturing details and also at achieving excellent candid photos during the event. I was also extremely pleased with his ease of communication, payment, and also with... Read More his rapid return time on photos. He gave us photos to remember the memories we treasure forever.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Miranda S

Hire Dustin!! He is fantastic. Not only is he an extremely talented photographer (as is his wife whom works alongside him) but he is a great, down to earth guy to work with. He doesn't over-edit which is something I love. He also knows when to take a candid shot- we have a ton... Read More of adorable candid shots that we will cherish always. He did everything I asked and more. He is also making me a photobook that I am so pumped for! I could not be more thankful.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kaitlyn C

Dustin was great to work with and was always available to answer any questions I had. Our photos are great and I can't wait to get my photo album! He had our photos to us less than a week after the wedding and the same went for my bridal portraits! I would highly recommend... Read More him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Erin R

Dustin was our photographer for our wedding and we are blown away by the images. It's been two months and I still look at them constantly! He was super easy to work with and got our images to us less than a week after the wedding. Our guests are still complimenting our photos.... Read More He includes so much in the packages for a great price and he tries really hard to capture what you invision. He was the best! Completely exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christie B

Hire Dustin! He and his team were so amazing at my wedding this weekend. Anytime I needed him, he was there. Came prepared with vision and ideas, which was so helpful since my mind was totally frazzled! He and his 2nd photographer were everywhere throughout the night, never... Read More missing a moment. A guest even told me he saw one of them climbing trees and other acrobatic moves just to get perfect shots. I can't wait to see the final results!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Keeley H

Dustin is amazing! He was genuine and professional, got all of the shots we requested and really captured our special day! I would hire him again in a second!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Corrine M

Dustin and his wife did such a fantastic job with our wedding and photos! I would not have done it any other way. He is great at keeping in contact with you before and after your ceremony, I promise you will no be disappointed with him.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Kayla D

Dustin was absolutely amazing, extremely responsive and made the decision to choose him as our photographer extremely easy. Him and his lovely wife made our wedding wonderful. Photography was a huge stress for us because we wanted every moment of our special day captured, and... Read More every single one was. We have gone through the photos so many times because we are able to relive the best day of our lives up to this point. I would recommend Dustin for anyones wedding. He helped make our wedding great! I would not have changed one thing.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Giuliana C

We could NOT recommend Edmond enough! He was so wonderful! Halfway through my wedding planning, I was transferred to Minnesota, and I was a little nervous on how that would go since I was unable to meet any of my vendors in person. All other "consults" were quick phone calls,... Read More and I thought it would be the same for the photography-Edmond spent over an hour talking with me about what I wanted captured on our special day. Our wedding rolled around, and it was raining...all day...didn't let up once! They say it's good luck, and I guess they are right, because we completely lucked out with Edmond and his team. They were so flexible and still managed to find some awesome locations for our shoots. Since I was in Minnesota, I was unable to do a bridal shoot, so Edmond added some time to do that for me the day of, and they came out perfect. All of our pictures came out perfectly and the most common response we are getting from our friends and family is: "The love was captured so perfectly" Which is exactly what I wanted. I wanted people to feel the fun, support, and love that was all around us on our day. We hardly ever even noticed where he was, but he seemed to get every shot from every angle. It was icing on our wedding cake that we got them back within 10 days! I was having major wedding withdrawals and they came at the perfect time to reminisce! Thank you so much Edmond and team for such wonderful photos, such amazing professionalism, and for capturing our day so perfectly!

Dustin Finkelstein

My passion for photography began when I was 16 and my grandfather gave me his old film camera. From the Darkroom to Lightroom I've turned a hobby into my lifelong work. I moved to Austin 6 years ago with my wife and business partner, Nicole. We love cooking, traveling and staying active with our two dogs, Kodak and Elvis.