Book Your Wedding with Dyker Beach Golf Course

A BALLROOM IN BROOKLYN, NY

On the outside, Dyker Beach Golf Course is flawless. Located in Brooklyn, New York, it makes you forget you're in the city with its lush landscape, tailored lawns and abundant plant life and then you discover that it's just as beautiful inside. If you're planning an elegant wedding with indoor and open-air elements, it's hard to find a better choice.

Enjoy wedding photos you'll never forget with luxurious trees and flowers as the backdrop. Lose yourself in the endless acres of green, whether posing underneath a towering oak or snapping a picture of the bride in her bare feet. Say your vows on the back lawn by a small gazebo designed specifically for the occasion.

The fresh air and indoor venues cater to any kind of wedding theme, adding a mixture of sophistication and relaxation. If you want a formal affair with a long white dress, black tuxedos and cummerbunds, it fits Dyker Beach Golf Course's ambience to a tee. Likewise, infuse your wedding with city chic by holding outdoor cocktails while your guests stroll around the grounds. It goes without saying that live music jives ideally with the spacious feel, both inside and out.

The Ballroom is a large, breathtaking space. Without dancing, you can count on a capacity of 600. With a dance floor, the capacity is still 350 for a seated meal. What really makes the Ballroom shine is its decor. Rows of crystal chandeliers, a recessed ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the outdoors put a big cherry on top. The statuesque ceiling is more than 20 feet tall. A gleaming wooden dance floor gives the space its name and provides a place for a romantic first dance.

The Great Room is a large space featuring a vaulted ceiling and rectangular layout that truly makes it special. Tons of windows and wall sconces provide natural illumination by day and class at night. For a reception, its capacity is 110 for a seated meal and dancing afterwards.

The Patio offers fresh air and grace. It provides space for memorable cocktails with countless friends, family and acquaintances—with 5,000 square feet, there's enough room for 700 to 800 guests. It can also accommodate an afternoon ceremony and an evening of dining and dancing under the stars. Of course, tenting is an option and only adds to the patio's charm.

Dyker Beach Golf Course is popular with newlyweds thanks to the stunning vistas and combination of indoor and outdoor spaces. Plus, its staff gets rave reviews for its great food and helpfulness. No matter how many questions you have, it gets back to you quickly and courteously so don't be afraid to let them know exactly what you expect, as well as any special requests. The staff can make it happen.

If you want as much privacy as possible, think about reserving the entire venue. That way, you get exclusive use of the entire space, which is great for setting up and during your wedding as well. Dyker Beach Golf Course can handle the catering without batting an eye, but it's not required. The events coordinator can help you plan everything, from the vendors you need to helping things go smoothly on the day.

In addition to the amazing views, Dyker Beach Golf Course offers several amenities to make your day extra special.

• Use of gazebo for outdoor ceremonies
  • Golf cart for transport and pictures around the course
  • Exclusive maître d'
  • Dedicated bridal attendant
  • Professional bartender

Dyker Beach Golf Course

Dyker Beach Golf Course in Brooklyn features a beautifully restored clubhouse and stunning golf-course views. With two luxurious, well-appointed banquet rooms, personal "one wedding at a time" service, and world-class cuisine, it could be the perfect setting for your special day.

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

1030 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY (718) 836-9722

Best Wedding Venue in Brooklyn

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nikki A

I planned to have a wedding in Mexico and at the very last minute (two months before my wedding,) I had to change venues. I found Dyker Beach on-line and booked an appointment. From the moment I entered the door, I knew this was my wedding venue! Carlo my sales rep was warm,... Read More welcoming and made me feel confident that my wedding would be an event that I would remember for a lifetime. Once I met the wedding planner Vicky, for my first meeting I knew I was in good hands. Vicky hands down is one of the best wedding planners! She follows up quickly, knows her job well and will go above and beyond to make your event special. On October 17th, 2014, I had the best wedding ever! Friends and family still can't stop talking about what a great wedding we had. The food, service, lighting, decor, and staff can't be beat. My wedding attendant (sherry) was the best. She made sure I had everything I needed and made me feel like queen for the day. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, lush green grounds, great food and wonderful service, Dyker is the place to go.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Laura S

While the venue is pretty, the staff is terrible. Recently part of a bridal party at the venue and saw the staff display complete incompetence many times. For instance, the bride had to ask for more soap in the bathroom from 4 different employees, none of whom did anything about... Read More it. A bride should not be chasing down venue employees during her wedding so that guests can wash their hands. The bridal attendant, Sherry, was the worst. She was no where to be found the entire day even though her whole job is to help the bride. When she did show up briefly she was disorganized and rude. Don't be fooled by the pretty exterior, the staff will make your special day infinitely more stressful than it needs to be!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Laura S

While the venue is pretty, the staff is terrible. Recently part of a bridal party at the venue and saw the staff display complete incompetence many times. For instance, the bride had to ask for more soap in the bathroom from 4 different employees, none of whom did anything about... Read More it. A bride should not be chasing down venue employees during her wedding so that guests can wash their hands. The bridal attendant, Sherry, was the worst. She was no where to be found the entire day even though her whole job is to help the bride. When she did show up briefly she was disorganized and rude. She also tried to up charge the bride and groom for items that SHE forgot to leave off the contract. Don't be fooled by the pretty exterior, the staff will make your special day infinitely more stressful than it needs to be!

relative of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Natalia c

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. I attended an outdoor wedding following the reception inside. It really is a beautiful place however my cousin had several issues with the place; first off the Cake! The one they presented her at the tasting is NOT what she received which is... Read More disappointing when you have certain expectations that a venue present you with and then doesn't deliver. The food was horrendous, School cafeteria food is better than the food that they gave out. The Salmon was ordered by several people at my table and smelled old and awful! It certainly wasn't fresh, the steak was a slim slice of roast beef with some awful gravy. I ordered the chicken which was edible but not so great. Its a real shame because this place is truly a gem with AWFUL AWFUL food! They really should reconsider the food they present people with because I would be embarrassed if I chose to have my wedding here.

Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Dyker is very nice in taking care of things that normal venues will not. However, the amount of time they leave you for different things before your wedding is lacking. The amount of contact and easy of reaching the person you need to is very poor - however, once you get to the... Read More person everything is very smooth.

My wedding in October 2014

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Michelle D

This is a wonderful venue for a wedding. We had about 80 guest in the smaller room and had an amazing experience. Our reception was on a Friday night, October 10. All of our guest stated that the food was amazing and service was great. Our bridal attendant Sherry was great... Read More and couldn't thank her enough for all she did. She kept asking if we were okay and if we needed anything. Also the guest stated that the bartender Toni was phenomenal! The Manager John went above and beyond for us and my guest. Everything was set up exactly how we requested. We were also able to use a golf cart to take pictures around the golf course grounds.

My wedding

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kiko L

I had my wedding here about a month ago and I can not tell you how great of a place this is. Carlo is my go to person for everything. He totally knows what I want and how to satisfy me. My wedding could not be as great as it turn out without him. The bridal attendants were... Read More great, made sure I had food along the way. Can't tell you how much I adore my maitre D ! I had a plain white cake and she actually put flowers on my cake that matched my theme color!! That actually made the whole world of difference on the cake.

Beautiful Location & Amazing Food

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Allison M

The team at Dyker--especially Carlo & Vicky were just amazing partners form start to finish. They literally made my wedding dreams come true. All of my guests raved about the food and couldn't believe just how beautiful the venue location was. Having the beauty of the golf... Read More course while enjoying cocktail hour in the indoor and outdoor locations, as well as the stunning ball room with up-lighting and beautiful decor just made the whole night special. An added bonus is the amazing staff, including dedicated maitre d'e and bridal attendant that ensure everything flows and is on target throughout the evening and really takes away from any stress for the brides and groom. I am so happy I had my wedding at Dyker and would absolutely recommend it as wedding venue--it is a hidden gem in Brooklyn!

Could not have a picked a better place!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Vanessa Mae T

We are locals to Bay Ridge and we thought of keeping our wedding close to home. We tried various locations in Brooklyn and Manhattan, but nothing came close to what Dyker Beach offered. We had the entire venue to ourselves (The Great Room, Grand Ball Room, patio, and... Read More Venetian Room) to fit over 250 guests. Vicky Traino and Carlo Lenzi were the employees that made our day exactly the way we wanted. They were absolutely helpful, generous, and accommodating. With all the issues my husband and I had on our end with planning the wedding, and last minute things, Vicky was definitely able to make sure we can squeeze in what we wanted for our wedding. We couldn't ask for anything more. She made our dream wedding a reality. All of our guests had such a marvelous time; they showed up early and they didn't want to leave. The employees of the venue were able to keep them entertained while they waited for the event to start. Kim, our maître d, and bridal attendant (I had forgotten her name) were absolutely helpful during the reception. They made sure my husband and I had a stress-free night. Of course, there were unexpected changes in our timeline, but they were able to run the night smoothly regardless--everything transitioned seamlessly. Dyker Beach Golf Course has an amazing team. We couldn't have an event like ours without them. Needless to say, we will definitely be having future events at Dyker Beach Golf Course.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Tiffany L

Dyker beach helped make my wedding dreams come true. Everyone I interacted with was so friendly and helful they felt like family. Vikki, John, Jordan and Larissa are the best!

Adorable Venue with awesome service

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Amanda F

My fiancee and I just had our wedding at Dyker Beach Golf Course on June 8, 2014. We are beyond happy with our experience at Dyker Beach Golf Course. We had previously been booked with a different venue in NJ, but after some very poor business dealings with that venue, we... Read More ducked out and went with Dyker. Between Carlo, Vicky, and all the other people at Dyker, we felt like we were working with family to put on our wedding. No question was too annoying for Vicky to deal with. Carlo was an absolute doll who even gave our family a sweet little pastry gift the christmas before our wedding. Decor: Parts of Dyker are a bit dated, but I think it works well if you're going for a garden or vintage theme. We were all about lace and flowers, so it worked well for us. I'm not crazy about a gazebo, so they kindly allowed us to use the outdoor space off the cocktail hour which was a great alternative. It had panoramic views of the golf course and a beautiful backdrop of the Verrazano. Also, i really wanted square or rectangular tables, but this wasn't an option. I could've spent the money to rent them, but when you have a budget you have to cut your losses someplace. The team at dyer worked with me to find a floor plan that I loved (even taking out various heavy tables and re-arranging them in front of me so I could get a feel for everything). We ultimately went with a combination of round and oval tables because I love things to be constantly varied. Food: The food was awesome. Everybody at the wedding said they were stuffed because they didn't want to leave anything behind, as the food was just so delicious. My husband even made it a point to ignore our guests at one point to chow down on his filet mignon. Cocktail hour was amazing. They made sure the bridal party was well fed in the bridal suite as my make up artist touched our make up. All around it was an awesome food experience. Even if I'm judging beyond "wedding hall" criteria, it was realllllyy yummy. I also have to mention the cake here, as it was very important to me. Dyker sub-contracts their cakes to another bakery. Ours was from villa-bate which is one of my favorite Brooklyn bakeries. They do charge for fondant icing (an extra dollar or two if I re-call correctly) so that ultimately had to go. But they worked with us in terms of what we wanted for design and switching up the flavors in the layers. Space: The main dining space can hold up to 300-something I think. We had about 170 guests and the way they arranged everything made the place look neither too crowded nor too sparse. The cocktail hour has two rooms which seems a bit dis-jointed at first but ultimately it gives people more options to move about in. Additionally, they opened up the veranda in the back where we had had our ceremony after they finished cleaning up. Service: Like I said before, I could go on and on about Vicky and Carlo and about how awesome they are. But I also want to mention my maitre'd and bridal attendant. They made sure we always had a drink in hand, food to eat, and ensured everything went smoothly as we needed some adjustments to scheduling to accommodate our photography hours and our chinese tea ceremony. Ultimately, we LOVE Dyker. They put on a beautiful affair for us at awesome prices. The people are just good, down-to-earth, kind-hearted people who want you to have an amazing day no matter the occasion. Thank you Dyker Beach Golf Course! Love, Randel and Amanda Nelson

Wonderful service and venue!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Riki M

From start to finish the staff at Dyker was attentive, proactive, considerate and professional. My bridal shower was amazing! The venue had enough space so that my 150 guests did not feel like they were on top of eachother, the displays were set up perfectly and the food was... Read More wonderful. I cannot stress how professional Vicky in the main office was! She was an absolute joy to work with. My maitre d' , Kim, was lovely. She listened and took care of everything that day. I would recommend Dyker to anyone!!

Amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Kathleen K

This is truly a hidden gem in Brooklyn. My family and friends did not know it existed and were SO surprised to see just how beautiful it is! The staff was amazing. The food was delicious. They only do one wedding at a time if you want both rooms (cocktail room and reception... Read More room) so you are their one and only concern for the night which is just what every bride & groom wants! We received so many compliments from family. Highly recommend!

Top Tier Brooklyn Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Jackie D

We had our spring wedding at Dyker Beach Golf Course and it was phenomenal. From the beginning stages of planning, to the tasting, to the day and night of the event, the team at Dyker was always professional, courteous, helpful, and quick to respond to our questions. On the day... Read More of our wedding, the maitre d (John) and the bridal attendant (Jordan) were incredibly helpful and attentive to our every need. Our guests were blown away by the quality and quantity of the food. Many of our guests also spoke very highly of the wait staff and said they were extremely accommodating. Dyker Beach Golf Course is a great place to have a wedding and offers a lot that almost no other venues in New York City can match.

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Olympia

I can't say enough good things about our wedding at Dyker Beach. I stumbled upon the website early in our engagement while on The Knot and thought it seemed too good to be true. After our first visit we absolutely fell in love with it. Other venues did not even compare. If... Read More you want to get married in NYC (not Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, etc), this is absolutely the place to do it. It is the only place that is actually accessible without a car but is so incredibly SCENIC and BEAUTIFUL. From the very beginning of our wedding planning I knew I wanted a place that felt airy, open, with lots of light and Dyker was perfect!! We did our wedding planning with Vicky and she was so helpful and accommodating. She took care of everything, even last minute details and everything went off perfectly with all her help! At the reception there was a TON of food, and even though we were so busy we barely got to eat everything was absolutely delicious and our guests are still talking about it months later. I cannot recommend this venue enough!!

Extremely happy!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Kerry C

I had my wedding here two weeks ago and I still can not stop smiling. All of my guests keep telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. As a bride, having my event here was stress free. All of the staff were really nice and helpful. They were great at working with... Read More all of my vendors including a few complicated and unusual requests that required lots of emails about contracts, extra insurance, set up, etc. and everything was handled quickly and professionally. Our DJ even said that Dyker is his favorite place to work out of all the halls in the tri-state area. I was especially grateful to Eman, my amazing bridal attendant. From the moment I walked in, I immediately relaxed in her prescence because she took care of every little thing. We had a beautiful day and everyone loved the bar set up on the outdoor patio. Everyone also raved about the food. My aunt said the salmon was the best she's ever had. The one thing I sat down to really eat was the chicken and it was so delicious I finished my entire plate. At the end of the night, all of my things were carefully packed for me and ready to take home. The care and detail that was put in to the set up of eveything really showed and the whole night was smooth and flawless. I can't wait to see how the pictures we took on the grounds turned out, the previews I saw looked beautiful! You really forget that you are in Brooklyn, it's so quiet and scenic on the grounds. Thank you Dyker!

Gala Hosted at Dyker (Non-Wedding but comparable!)

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 VanessaRose S

Though not a wedding, I recently had the pleasure of hosting a charity golf outing and gala at Dyker Beach and truly if I could award Dyker Beach Golf Course 6 stars I would. From the first telephone call with Debbie to a morning-after visit to Vicky for extra materials,... Read More every moment of the development and coordination of our event was stunning and flawless. As Vice President of The Johnny Mac Foundation and chair of our annual Golf Outing and Gala, I was thrilled by the opportunity to move our full day event from the private clubs on Long Island to the rolling greens of Brooklyn. Without hesitation I can say that the powerhouse staff from Pro Shop to Events put those private clubs to shame! Our 250+ guests were overwhelmed with the five star treatment they received from a fantastic breakfast buffet during registration to the beautiful course, attentive staff, on-course refreshments and amenities. The event was topped off with cocktails on the patio and an evening reception that is still being buzzed about daily. And keep in mind this event went off on the hottest July day in NYC history. Every bite of food throughout the day, morning to night was perfection and all of our guests were just thrilled - and putting in RSVPs for next year contingent upon The Foundation promising to host the event at Dyker once again! I will also add that the evening was made all the more spectacular on a personal note as the truly wonderful event staff let by the lovely maitre d' Kim kindly conspired with several special people and helped my boyfriend pull off hands down the greatest proposal of all time. Yes, right in the middle of our evening gala. Yes, in front of about 300 people. As a private event planner, an avid golfer, and part of the Foundation Board, I can't say enough wonderful things about the Entire staff of Dyker. If you are planning an event, they belong at the top of your list. Kindly, VanessaRose VP, The Johnny Mac Foundation www.thejohnnymacfoundation.org Owner, Pumpkinlee Prints Designs and Events facebook.com/pumpkinleeprints

An Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 David M

This is by far the most under-rated venue in New York City. When searching for venues in New York, my wife and I were quickly becoming exasperated by all the extremes - too expensive, too dated, too far, too modern, too kitschy... but then we came across Dyker. Almost right... Read More away we were sold - the price was right, the grounds were beautiful, and the staff was so friendly. When our wedding came around, we were even more certain we chose correctly. We had a few tastings of the food (and both the portions and flavors were perfect) and all of our preparations had been smooth thanks to the helpfulness and responsiveness of the staff. The event went off without a hitch. Everything we wanted was taken care of, and they thought of things we weren’t even aware of in order to make the day special. We recommend Dyker Beach for any other couples, and can't speak highly enough of the venue and the staff. Special thanks to Andre, Vicky, Jordan, Bruno and everyone else who worked hard to make our wedding incredible.

St. Patrick Society of Brooklyn (Not A Wedding)

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 James M

The St. Patrick Society of Brooklyn has been around for 163 years and was shrinking in size. It was decide that a major effort to revive the club was needed. We wanted to explore changing the venue to attract past members and new ones. Dyker Beach Golf Golf Course was the... Read More place. At our second event, we had the Irish Counsel General as our speaker. Everyone was impressed with the evening from the room, the food, the service and the convenience of the location. Our numbers are growing! The Society is planning on using Dyker Beach Golf Course for many events in the future. As we grow in size, we will have more events thanks to the professional job the staff delivered! I couldn't be happier with Dyker Beach Golf Course. James B. McHugh President St. Patrick Society of Brooklyn

Derris 50 th Birthday

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 joan g

I had the pleasure of working with the best of the best. Carlo, Vicky and John. They helped me stage the best 50th surprise birthday party ever.The food choices, the cocktail hour,the open bar.Best value for your your money. Forget about Long Island or any other catering hall in... Read More Brooklyn.Dyker Beach is the best of the best.Organized, professional and classy. Your guests will be blown away with quality service and memories to last a life time.

Beyond amazing

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Gabrielle L

I had my wedding at Dyker and it went off without a hitch. I did a ton of planning and the day of I didn't need to think about anything, remind anyone about any little detail, they took care of it all. My guests raved about it, said they had the most amazing time. Great... Read More food, the employees waited on me hand and foot, whatever I needed, they were always there before I even knew I needed it. I don't think I would have changed a thing. They truly made me feel like it was my special day.

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Aimee G

All my guests and I thought this was the best place to have a wedding. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. Everything from the grounds, food, staff, drinks, and decor was elegant and amazing. Due to the chilly weather we had to have the ceremony inside but... Read More it was beautiful and over looked the golf course. We were even given a golf cart to take pictures in. People from out of town never imagined there was a place like this in Brooklyn. For cocktail hour we had delicious passed hors d'ouvres plus the pasta, 86th street, Asian, and martini salad bar stations. For dinner we chose the grilled vegetable tower, crab cake, prime rib, potato crusted halibut, and chicken stuffed with mozzarella and prosciutto. The wedding cake from Villa Bate was a great ending to the night. We chose a white cake with chocolate mousse and cannoli and butter cream frosting. We also chose the pistachio tartufo to accompany the cake. The bars were all top shelf and they were even giving shots throughout the night. We loved the food choices and everyone else was raving about all the food. At the start of planning, we met with Debbie. She was great and included a 5th cocktail station. Vicky was our planner and she was very helpful and flexible with any requests we had. Eman was our awesome bridal attendant throughout the day of the wedding. She helped with everything from sticking to the schedule, my bustle, constantly giving us food and drinks, and making sure everything was perfect. The groom and his groomsmen got there early and she gave them food and drinks while they waited for us to get there. Our maitre'd was Nick and he was great as well. He made the day go by perfectly by communicating between us, our parents, the staff, and all the vendors. Overall, this place is the best with regards to food, professionalism, location and value.

This is truly the one!

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Michelle Z

This venue is the epitome of class. The entire staff embodies the upmost professionalism and go above and beyond to make sure all of your guests are well taken care of. Our family and friends are still talking about how attentive they were throughout the event. The food was... Read More absolutely amazing! My husband (a chef and former employee of The Waldorf Astoria) was extremely impressed with the menu and felt the dinner service definitely rivaled if not surpassed many banquets he has been apart of at the hotel. We were smiling from the moment we were warmly welcomed by John and Eman until they graciously wished us well at the end of the evening. Everyone here made sure that one of the most important days of our lives would be cherished forever! We know that if you choose this venue to host your event you too will be overwhelmed with happiness and joy. A special thank you to Vicki and Carlo who were there for us from the beginning-we owe it all to you!

A day I will never forget

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Lauren M

I got married on December 15th, 2012. My reception was held at Dyker Beach Golf Course. The staff were so attentive to our needs. Our bridal attendant and the maitre d went above and beyond to make our day special and unforgettable. The food and ambiance is second to none.... Read More I would recommend Dyker Beach Golf Course anytime! Thank you!

IT WAS THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 ALICIA B

I GOT MARRIED AUGUST2012@ DKYER. I LOVED IT AND SO DID ALL MY GUESTS!!THEY DIDN'T KNOW A PLACE LIKE THIS IN BK WAS AROUND. THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE. MY PLANNER VICKY WAS AWESOME TOO. ALWAYS WANTED A GARDEN WEDDING & I GOT IT! THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE MY BIG DAY AS... Read More SPECIAL AS IT COULD BE!

Meet The Events Director

Carlo Lenzi

I am an Italian American who has embraced my family roots. The foundation for my success in the hospitality industry can be directly credited to my family's emphasis on instilling values like respect and service. I pioneered the first Gourmet Italian restaurant in Atlantic City and my culinary talent and hospitality skills made me a favorite with celebrities and political figures throughout the world. I have also traveled the world coordinating and executing large scale events. I thank my family for teaching me how to listen, care and most of all respect everyone.