"Making Beautiful More Beautiful"

As a KNOT Hall of Fame winner along with 6 consecutive KNOT Best of Weddings awards, we offer a truly collaborative experience! One that matches our artistry & expertise to your unique & individual style. Natural or a bit of the dramatic- The option is yours- the best version of you on your wedding day! Airbrush and eyelashes available. Dylan Michael Cosmetics is named for artist Cindy Singer's children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. Dylan was born with a rare genetic disease - Familial Dysautonomia. In the spring of 2016 at 19 years old, Dylan lost his battle to this devastating disease. In a continuing effort to raise awareness about this and other rare genetic diseases, Dylane Michael Cosmetics donates a portion of all net proceeds to Pixie Dust WIshes & The Victor Center.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

807 Greenwood Avenue, Jenkintown, PA Serving Philly, NJ, DE, NY (267) 312-4583

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Natalie R

Cindy was absolutely phenomenal! I cannot say it enough, I went in after having multiple trials that left me in tears thinking nobody would be able to give me the wow factor I wanted and that I wanted it to last. Turns out I just hadn't found the one and Cindy was it! She... Read More captured what I wanted better than I ever imagined and I wasn't even 100% sure what I wanted done. I just knew a general overview. I booked two trials to get it absolutely perfect. Cindy is simply the best! My Maid of Honor and mom both came with me for the trial and my maid of honor booked her for her wedding on the spot. Our weddings were just one week apart and everyone raved about our makeup and all of the wedding parties makeup at both weddings! Cindy, is the BEST!! Believe me you do not need to look any further, I had a big wedding party (12 people total getting makeup) and Cindy did it all on her own because I had a budget and she did it flawlessly! I recommend her to every bride to be I know!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Helen T

Lauren was a joy to work with - I’m not much of a makeup person, but she helped make it look both natural and bridal. I did my trial a couple of days before the wedding, and she helped make those days much less stressful. She also coordinated with Jill of Up Your Do so I was... Read More able to go to the same salon for both trials. They showed up on time and ready to go, set up our room, and were able to get all of us out the door in no time. I’d definitely recommend Lauren.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Fran R

I am so happy I worked with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I was introduced to them through a friend and also through reading all the reviews on the Knot. After speaking a lot to Cindy and meeting her at her salon, I booked a trial with Casey and booked her right after. Casey did an... Read More incredible job! She was so much fun to work with. I had 8 bridesmaids and she took the time with each one to understand their own style and what they wanted. I personally have always loved the way I do my own makeup so I was very hesitant to have someone else do it. I thought on the morning of the wedding I would have Casey airbrush me and then I would do the rest of the makeup myself. After seeing what an incredible job she did on everyone else, I changed my mind. She understood how much I was tied to my own makeup and used my own eyeshadow palette so I could still feel like it was my own look but way better of a job than I would have done. She really was so flexible and I felt that I looked perfect but not overdone. I have had my makeup done professionally 5-6 times and never liked it. Casey totally changed that! She was the first makeup artist I met who worked with each persons' individual style and not just assume everyone liked the same makeup look. Every girl was very happy and I would only ever let Casey do my makeup again. Thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2018 Lauren H

Cindy was amazing to work with!! She always responded to questions and concerns promptly and professionally. She is an amazing makeup artist and truly listens to what each girl likes and wants for their makeup. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Danielle D

One of my favorite vendors of the whole wedding process. I started off going to Cindy for my engagement pictures and fell in love. It ended up that Casey was available for my wedding and they offered a free trial with her and after that I knew that I had no worries for the big... Read More day! I had a large wedding party so I asked for an additional make up artist. Emily and Casey did amazing and so professional. My friends and Mom cant stop raving about them. I felt good choosing makeup artists that I loved and I knew my girls would feel comfortable as well. Thank you! will be using them again in the future.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Kelsey A

I hired Dylan Michael Cosmetics after a recommendation from a coworker, and Cindy's work is fantastic. Cindy is quick to respond to emails, and is flexible in working with schedules for both the trial and the actual wedding day. When the plan changed from having Cindy go to our... Read More salon where our hair was getting done-to switching and just staying at my parents, she was flexible and got girls done quickly so they could then head to the hair salon. She was receptive when a few of the girl's felt their make up was too heavy, and promptly made changes to where the girls felt more comfortable. Her make up looked great in photos, and made my girls and I feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018

Cindy is an amazing makeup artist! She was so nice and very easy to work with. She listened to what each of us wanted and did exactly that, making sure we looked our best. You won’t go wrong by going with Cindy and Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Haley W

Cindy was recommended to me through a friend for my wedding makeup. While Cindy wasn’t available for my wedding day, I worked with Lauren and couldn’t have been happier. Cindy and Lauren were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. The make up trial was great and... Read More Lauren was very thorough with making sure she knew what I wanted. I highly recommend Lauren for wedding makeup!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Stephanie P

Cindy couldn’t have been more wonderful to work with! My makeup was flawless and natural. My pictures turned out beautiful and I couldn’t be more happy with the way my face shined. It was important to me to look like myself, while also standing out. Cindy was able to perfect my... Read More makeup! That is not something easy to do! Thanks for being a part of my special day!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Ashley T

Cindy is incredible. She was actually recommended to me by another make up artist that was not available for my wedding, so I took the recommendation seriously! I had such a great time with her in my trial and she tried out different things to make sure my look worked for me.... Read More She was with me and my three bridesmaids on the day of the wedding and did makeup at the hair salon. Everyone loved their makeup and it held wonderfully throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend booking with Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017

Cindy was recommended to me by a family member, and she did not disappoint! I had a wonderful experience working with Dylan Michael Cosmetics, from start to finish! Cindy was immediately responsive to all of my questions from the beginning. After my trial, Cindy listened to the... Read More change I wanted to make for the day-of makeup, and implemented what I told her perfectly! She and Casey worked with each of the women (bridesmaids, MOB and my mother in law) to make sure that each of them felt comfortable and beautiful. I could not have been happier with the beautiful end results! Thank you, Cindy!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lauren M

Such a pleasure working with Cindy to book everything . From my makeup trial to the actual wedding day, Casey impressed me with her skills. She listened to my vision and made me feel so beautiful and like a princess on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Samantha H

Cindy & her team were simply amazing! From my trial to the wedding day, they were beyond professional, did beautiful work, and were so friendly to my family and bridal party. We had over 20 women getting ready at a hotel in Center City, and they were on time, brought their A... Read More game, and we were even done before schedule. My mom was actually one of Cindy's first clients for her own wedding almost 30 years ago when Cindy was first starting out, and this was a really special time for all of us to be able to be the first mother-daughter wedding to use Cindy for our wedding make-up. I felt like a princess the entire weekend, and my make-up was just fabulous. I can not thank them enough for their support, guidance, and dedication to my wedding. You will not be disappointed using Dylan Michael's Cosmetics for your special day!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Joseph P

Cindy & Casey were amazing! I went into Starlit Salon with my bridal party and mom for my wedding. They were so accommodating and friendly! Everyone loved their make-up and we received compliments all day! They really did an amazing job and kept on schedule. Their prices were... Read More very reasonable, we all got airbrush and lashes  I highly recommend... you know Cindy & team will take care of you. Thank you Cindy!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Amanda M

Cindy was amazing to work with from the moment we connected until the morning of my wedding! I can't say enough amazing things about her! Cindy was available to answer questions and concerns in a timely matter and I truly appreciated that. And she was so much fun to work with!... Read More She has such a fun and vibrant personality, which kept me excited and happy for the wedding day! She did such a great job on my make up and my bridesmaids makeup! Everyone loved it and we received so many compliments. Cindy made sure that we were all happy with how our makeup turned out!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Julia Q

There's a reason why Dylan Michael Cosmetics has such high ratings and incredible reviews, and that's because you cannot find a better make-up artist for your wedding. I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the job Cindy did. My make-up looked better than I could have ever... Read More imagined. As someone who doesn't wear much make-up, I am always nervous about getting my make-up professionally done. Cindy made me look so naturally beautiful - I felt like I was glowing all day! The make-up was exactly what I wanted. I felt so beautiful all day long thanks to Cindy's incredible work. My bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom also looked amazing. Cindy was able to give my bridesmaids unique styles that fit their looks and personalities. I couldn't get over how gorgeous every single person looked! All of our make-up looked perfect through the long day and sweaty dance floor at the reception! I truly appreciate the hard work she put into making everyone look stunning. We really enjoyed spending time with her on the morning of our wedding. She was so fun to work with and talk to! Nothing was rushed and everyone had such a wonderful experience working with her. I can't recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics enough!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Margaret S

Emily did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and I can't say enough good things about her. I've had my makeup done professionally several times before and Emily was by far the best. Obviously everyone says that their wedding day makeup is the best, but I was incredibly picky... Read More when it came to choosing a makeup artist. Emily did the makeup at a friends wedding that I was in, and I booked her the next day because she was amazing. All of my bridesmaids loved her as well. And she was super easy to work with - she was on time and flexible and easy to get along with. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jennifer P

Cindy was very organized and efficient in the planning process, and the make up artists came out to my house for preparation. Casey and Emily made everyone look absolutely stunning! Casey did my trial and wedding day makeup, and I loved it. She listened to what I like and... Read More what I didn't and helped me achieve the perfect look. She was also a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics for any special event.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie H

Absolutely wonderful....I cannot say enough positive things about Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Lauren was the make up artist that helped us all look beautiful! On the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful and kind and really took the time to make sure we were all ready for... Read More the wedding! I would never consider going with anyone else for make up...everything was better than expected. My make up was natural but still looked so nice in the pictures and every second was worth it. All of the girls were more than happy with their make up !!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Dana R

Cindy was truly amazing to work with! She really listens to your vision and makes sure you are extremely happy with how you look. The air brush was fantastic, it stayed on all day & looked natural. On the wedding day Cindy & Karina did 8 girls, they took their time to make sure... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw everyone looked perfect, yet still ran on schedule, and were also very easy to talk to, making everyone feel very comfortable! She was also great throughout the whole wedding planning process with my trials, setting up a wedding day schedule & quickly responding to any questions I had! I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone getting married, she was such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sara W

Cindy was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. She was so organized, setting up the schedule beforehand and keeping things moving on the day of so that everyone was ahead of schedule and ready to go early. She did an absolutely amazing job on everyone's makeup, making them... Read More feel so beautiful! She totally understood everyone's different preferences, even the junior bridesmaids who just wanted a little something. No one was overdone, and everyone looked amazing! I highly recommend her, she is one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marisa E

Cindy was highly recommended to me by many friends that used her for their weddings. I knew I wanted to use Dylan Michael Cosmetics right after I got engaged. I loved my makeup during my trial, and even wanted to see how it would look again the week before my wedding. Cindy was... Read More kind enough to give me a second trial and my makeup turned out incredible. On my wedding day, I felt like a princess because the makeup came out even more beautiful then before! It was absolutely perfect and I was thrilled. Cindy and Casey spent a lot of time making sure to bring out the best features in each of my girls! They are both very talented and I could not have been happier with the way that everyone looked including my entire bridal party and family. I felt very comfortable with Cindy and Casey, and most importantly I truly felt like a spectacular bride :)!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Allison S

Dylan Michael Cosmetics handled makeup for my wedding day in August and we could not have been happier! Karine and Jill made each and everyone of our group of 12 look stunning (not that they aren't already but their makeup was fabulous!). Karine took care of my trial and was so... Read More attentive to everything I wanted and the trial was great. But going into my wedding, I had a few minor changes and Karine nailed it!! I couldn't have been happier with my look on the big day :)!! Cindy who coordinated, Karine, and Jill were all fantastic to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stephanie F

Cindy is absolutely amazing! Me and all of my girlfriends have used her for our makeup for our weddings and every single one of us could not be more comfortable and feel more beautiful after working with her! She also makes sure you feel good about your makeup before she’s done,... Read More and doesn’t rush at all. Highly highly recommend using Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Julie W

Cindy was incredible to work with in the planning and coordination leading up to the wedding. And Emily, our wedding day makeup artist, did an absolutely amazing job! She gave me exactly the look I wanted, and she took her time to make sure everything was perfect. She made me... Read More feel beautiful and confident while also bringing her sweet and positive energy to the day. I couldn't have been happier, and I highly recommend!!

Cindy Singer

Cindy Singer, owner of Dylan Michael Cosmetics, and her team of artists have been perfecting their craft for over 20 years. Most recently they were presented with Wedding Channel's The Knot Best of Weddings award for the 6th consecutive year. They are also a member of The Knot Hall of Fame- a prestigious award presented only to a select few. Dylan Michael Cosmetics has also been awarded with the Bride's Choice Award for the 6th consecutive year. WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ recognizes the top five percent of Wedding Professionals nationwide.