"Making Beautiful More Beautiful"

As a KNOT Hall of Fame winner along with 6 consecutive KNOT Best of Weddings awards, we offer a truly collaborative experience! One that matches our artistry & expertise to your unique & individual style. Natural or a bit of the dramatic- The option is yours- the best version of you on your wedding day! Airbrush and eyelashes available. Dylan Michael Cosmetics is named for artist Cindy Singer's children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. Dylan was born with a rare genetic disease - Familial Dysautonomia. Earlier this year at 19 years old, Dylan lost his battle to this devastating disease. In a continuing effort to raise awareness about this and other rare genetic diseases, Dylan Michael Cosmetics donates a portion of all net proceeds to the Dylan Singer Education Fund at the Victor Center

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

807 Greenwood Avenue, Jenkintown, PA Serving Philly, NJ, DE, NY (267) 312-4583

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Julia L

Cindy was recommended to me through my sister’s friend and I am so glad we hired her!! She is incredibly friendly , talented, professional and captured exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. Cindy arrived at the crack of dawn to begin makeup for me and my 11 bridesmaids... Read More and had us ready (with touchups too!) earlier than scheduled. The airbrush that she did was FLAWLESS and it wasn’t heavy but still gave great coverage. I highly recommend the airbrush and the fake eyelashes. The eyelashes are amazing! They are individual and look incredibly natural. All of my bridesmaids raved about their makeup. We all looked so beautiful and it lasted all day, even in the heat! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics! You won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Christine D

What we loved: Casey is super talented and knows how to bring out your best features, great personality, very professional, on-site, great value, end result was spectacular. Helpful hints: You get more value for your money with more people, but they will come to you for even... Read More just one person. They are flexible with the numbers, and require only a small deposit to hold the date, so you can book now and then get everyone on board with the pictures from your trial, and firm up the numbers closer to the wedding. Airbrush and lashes are highly recommended! Review: Casey did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law on the wedding day. I had a free trial a few months before, and everything looked great and held up well. She even tried the eyelashes and airbrush foundation in the trial so that I could decide if I wanted to go in that direction. (I highly recommend both! A little extra money, but so worth it!) Dylan Michael was very flexible, and I could have had Casey come to my venue for just myself, but the prices go down if you have more people. Once I showed my sisters (bridesmaids) my pictures from the trial, they were on board. Casey showed up early and well prepared, set up a little spot in our suite, and got started. The makeup turned out gorgeous – most of us got eyelashes, and I think all of us got airbrush foundation. I’ve never seen my sisters look so beautiful, and they were very happy. Casey was fantastic to work with – she talked with everyone, she changed my sister’s lip color when my other sister didn’t think it was the right shade, and she touched everyone up in the end. We had time to spare when she was done. Our makeup held all night, and the pictures were absolutely stunning. She gave me the perfect look, just playing up my features, not too heavy or overdone, since I usually don’t wear makeup – I’ve never seen my eyes look so green in pictures. She really made them pop, and made me feel like a movie star.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rachel P

I hired Dylan Michael cosmetics after receiving a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad that I did! I worked with Emily on my wedding day and she was amazing. Not only was she a lot of fun to work with, she made all of my bridesmaids and my mother feel beautiful and... Read More glamorous all day. She listened to each lady's concerns, preferences, and wishes and made sure everyone looked like a beautiful version of themselves. I have to say she was especially great with my mother who was nervous about having her makeup done and the different types of foundations available. Emily was on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone's makeup lasted all day and all night and photographed very well inside and outside. I would recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics to any bride.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Sarah F

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy! She was incredible and left my whole bridal party feeling beautiful. Thank you Cindy!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Lauren K

Cindy and Casey were amazing! Cindy was so so wonderful to work with from day 1 - she was kind, incredibly responsive, and patient with me as some of my response times were a bit delayed. And Casey is a phenomenal makeup artist! She took a look at a picture that we thought we... Read More had wanted to use for my wedding makeup and she immediately found ways to improve upon it --- not only was the makeup beautiful on the night of the wedding, but it lasted all night and felt so light on my face. Casey arrived early on the morning of the wedding and despite having to do makeup for 8 women, she was diligent with each woman's makeup, really listened to each of the bridesmaids as they expressed their individual interests, and was fun to hang out with that day! She also finished early and left time at the end to do touch ups. Thank you so much Cindy and Casey!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Staci G

Cindy did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my weekend. We all looked stunning. I could not have been happier!! :)

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Amanda G

Cindy does amazing work and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention she donates a portion of her proceeds to a good cause. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Tracie D

Love love love Cindy and her team! My sister used Dylan Michael cosmetics for her wedding four years ago, and I knew I would be back using them again for mine this past November 5th! Cindy and Ceyl did the makeup for 16 of us and everything went perfect! From the planning,... Read More trials and day of - I could not have been happier. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup and felt even more beautiful. Cindy is truly a pleasure to work with, she makes you feel so comfortable and is beyond helpful. Would highly recommend Cindy and her team to everyone. I have had friends use the other members on her staff and they felt they were also amazing!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dorie R

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dylan Michael Cosmetics! From my first contact with Cindy, the owner, I knew that these ladies would have my wedding day make-up covered. Cindy was very prompt with responses and provided great information. They were very accommodating... Read More with my trial, which allowed me to schedule it on the same day as my engagement pictures. On the day of my wedding, Casey and Emily came to our hotel right on time and were set up very quickly. They worked amazingly with the ladies doing our hair and my bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom were all raving about their makeup. Casey and Emily were very professional but also very personable. They were chatting with all the ladies in their chairs the entire time and made everyone feel comfortable with their makeup. One bridesmaid actually went to Casey to get her makeup done for another wedding! Prices were very fair, although it felt like a steal for the outstanding work that was done. I am so happy to have had Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding day! Thank you for your amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Cait M

So I was a last minute bride when it came to finding a makeup artist for my wedding last month, I didn't start looking for someone until August. I am so glad that I found Emily through Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I am not someone who wears makeup, my makeup routine consists of... Read More mascara and maybe eyeliner if I'm getting all dressed up, so I was really worried that I would end up hating the makeup and looking like a drag queen. But that fear quickly went away after meeting with Emily for my makeup trial! I showed her a picture of what I was looking to do and she was able to recreate it with what would suite me! My bridesmaids, sisters and mother are also for minimalist when it comes to makeup and we're absolutely in love with Emily's work on them! Not only is Emily and incredibly talented makeup artist but she is so funny and energetic and makes the whole experience fun! My one sister has already said she will be using Emily when she gets married, and she's not even engaged yet! Emily is 10000% you go to girl for your makeup artist on your big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lindsay W

I had a great experience with Casey!!! She was also able to execute so well and timely the day of my wedding. The whole team was so responsive and friendly since initial inquiry.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lily Q

Cindy at Dylan Michael Cosmetics was such a joy to work with! From my makeup trial to my wedding day, she was easy to communicate with, quick with her email responses, and her work is amazing! I left my makeup trial happy knowing she would be there the morning-of to help me get... Read More ready. My wedding makeup lasted and looked beautiful all day from 7:30 am to our after-party. Cindy also did the makeup for a couple of my bridesmaids who enjoyed working with her! She offers her honest advice but also takes your thoughts into account without hesitation. For someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis, I felt completely comfortable and loved how she made me feel on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Cindy and her work!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sue A

My daughter's wedding was just this past weekend and we used Casey who is an amazing Artist who works w/ Cindy to come do our makeup. The schedule was put together in a very efficient manner by Cindy since we had about 14 ladies that needed to have their make up done. Well, I... Read More will tell you that each and every girl looked so beautiful when Casey finished with them!. My daughter became a stunning and gorgeous bride right before my eyes since Casey put her expertise to work. She was also so patient and sweet which made the experience fun for us!!. As a Mother of the Bride I trusted Casey to make me feel my best and she absolutely did that, including encouraging me on wearing eyelashes for this special day..which of course, I just loved!!Most importantly, she was a pleasure to work with and all the girls, mothers & grandmoms could not have been happier with how each and every one of us felt about ourselves!! That says it all!! After all You should look and feel your best on such a Special day!! Thanks Casey & Cindy..

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Celine B

We used Cindy Singer/Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding five days ago. From my 12 year old niece, to my 72 year old mother, our makeup was spectacular. Everyone looked amazing! Cindy was so professional from the start. She updates you via text/email and is ready to get your... Read More special day started in a timely fashion. She really listens to what you want your look to be. Cindy doesn't get offended when you ask for changes along the way. I would highly recommend her and her services. Couldn't have asked for anyone better. I now consider her a friend who was able to make my wedding day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Valerie M

Cindy Singer of Dylan Michael Cosmetics was the perfect choice to do my makeup for my wedding day. She does a free makeup trial with the bride and truly took the time during my trial to work with me to perfect the right look. She is very responsive to all e-mails, came up with a... Read More day-of timeline for makeup, and was able to finish myself and three bridesmaids well before the time I gave her for photography to start. She is a talented and trustworthy choice for a stress free wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel E

Cindy is a true artist! She makes you feel so comfortable with easy conversation and has a wonderful way of making your makeup just right for your personality and style. On my wedding day, Cindy did a fantastic job on me and my 14 bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, flower... Read More girls, and other relatives. She arrived ahead of schedule and had everyone finished in plenty of time. Everyone loved their makeup, from the airbrush foundation to the perfectly placed eyelashes. It looked fantastic through the evening, and though I didn't think it would be possible, looks even better in the pictures. Cindy truly makes you look the absolute best version of yourself. Not only is she extremely talented, she is a beautiful person and is so much fun to be around. She brings a joy and an energy to the room and shares it with everyone around her. Cindy has done my makeup for years, which made it easy for me to choose her for my wedding day. She is simply the best, and I cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Jessica P

I cannot say enough good words about Dylan Michael Cosmetics!! Prior to choosing Dylan Michael Cosmetics, I had had a couple trials with other artists. However, I didn't feel like myself and knew I wasn't completely happy. I panicked, as my wedding was just a few months away. I... Read More went on the knot to research make-up artists and came across Dylan Michael Cosmetics. I immediately liked what I saw and had a good feeling! I immediately contacted owner, Cindy and asked if it was too late to for a trial. Cindy was so accomadating and set me up for a trial with one of her artists, Lauren. Cindy assured me that she would be able to have two artists for me on my wedding day, should I decide to go with the company. As soon as I met Lauren, I fell in love with her! She created the look I dreamt of for my wedding and was so sweet! Not only is Lauren talented, but she put me at ease- something that is so important on your wedding day! Lauren and her make-up partner made me, the bridesmaids, and mothers look like the very best versions of ourselves for my August 2016 wedding! Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day perfect!!! Go with Dylan Michael Cosmetics- you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Christine G

I worked with Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding in July. My sister had used DMC/Cindy last June 2015 for her wedding and after seeing how gorgeous the bridal party was, I knew I needed to use them too for mine! Communicating with Cindy is quick and I was able to book my... Read More trial with ease. Cindy was already booked for my wedding weekend but I was able to work with Casey, who is incredible. At my trial, I explained the type of "feel" I was going for on my big day, which was soft and romantic, more natural. Casey did a wonderful job translating my "feeling" into the makeup. She did not disappoint on my wedding day either! She was a rockstar, doing makeup for 9 women total (myself, 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers)!! She arrived early and even got all of us done early too (which is a blessing when you're running on tight timelines). All of the women looked gorgeous in a subtle way and everyone was extremely pleased with their makeup. Not to mention, the weather was hot and humid but we looked perfect all night long - even after hours of sweating on the dance floor! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics and specifically Casey. She is super friendly and personable, someone you don't mind spending half of your wedding day with! Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Beth F

Cindy and her team did an amazing job at my wedding. My bridal party was so happy with their makeup. Cindy is very kind and helped to comfort me during stressful moments. She was on time and did her best to stay on schedule. I would highly recommend Cindy and her team!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Colleen R

I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my June 4th Wedding, and Lauren did our makeup. I cannot say enough great things about Lauren, she did such an amazing job for me and my 6 bridesmaids and mom. All of the bridesmaids were very happy with there makeup and one even told me she... Read More liked her makeup more then her wedding makeup. Lauren was very personable and was able to create everyones looks without any direction. I felt beautiful and I'm so glad that I was able to find them and use their services- I highly recommend Dylan Michal cosmetics and Lauren!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Cindy was fantastic, and such a treat to work with. I highly recommend her! She did a great job with everyone's make up, was extremely efficient and got us all done on schedule.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Julie A

Working with Cindy and Casey on my wedding day (5/7/2016) was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning Cindy was wonderful to work with. She did make up trials for my mom and I and we both absolutely loved her work. She is incredibly talented, professional, understanding, and... Read More just an all around great person to work with. Cindy and Casey were perfectly on time on my wedding day, from the beginning to the end. They did all 9 of my bridesmaids makeup and my own perfectly, and I never felt more beautiful! I highly recommend working with Cindy and Casey of Dylan Michael cosmetics - they are the best!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Beverly P

Cindy and Casey did an amazing job with my bridal party on 1/2/16. I, my bridesmaids, and the mothers were all thrilled with their makeup. We had so much fun getting ready with Cindy, Case and Jill from Up Your Do. Everyone's makeup, finished by 11am, lasted through the end of... Read More the reception (11:30pm). I can't recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics enough.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Meghan L

I used Cindy Singer/Dylan Michael Cosmetics for myself and my entire bridal party and could not have been happier! I do not usually wear much make up and wanted to look glamorous but comfortable. Cindy did an excellent job, asking me questions throughout the process about what I... Read More liked/disliked and adjusting her ideas to fit my style. She individualized the looks for each person, using different types of make up based on skin types, etc. I was most concerned about the make up not holding up throughout the entire day but it lasted into the next morning! Everyone received tons of compliments on their make up. I cannot thank Cindy enough and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Liz M

Cindy is a remarkably talented makeup artist! She did my and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding, and I was completely blown away. It really exceeded my expectations, I couldn't have imagined my makeup looking better if I tried. She is also a really sweet woman and made us all... Read More feel at ease while working with her, we all chatted the whole time. It really was a perfect experience. I highly recommend using Cindy!!

Cindy Singer

Cindy Singer, owner of Dylan Michael Cosmetics, and her team of artists have been perfecting their craft for over 20 years. Most recently they were presented with Wedding Channel's The Knot Best of Weddings award for the 6th consecutive year. They are also a member of The Knot Hall of Fame- a prestigious award presented only to a select few. Dylan Michael Cosmetics has also been awarded with the Bride's Choice Award for the 6th consecutive year. WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ recognizes the top five percent of Wedding Professionals nationwide.