"Making Beautiful More Beautiful"

As a KNOT Hall of Fame winner along with 6 consecutive KNOT Best of Weddings awards, we offer a truly collaborative experience! One that matches our artistry & expertise to your unique & individual style. Natural or a bit of the dramatic- The option is yours- the best version of you on your wedding day! Airbrush and eyelashes available. Dylan Michael Cosmetics is named for artist Cindy Singer's children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. Dylan was born with a rare genetic disease - Familial Dysautonomia. Earlier this year at 19 years old, Dylan lost his battle to this devastating disease. In a continuing effort to raise awareness about this and other rare genetic diseases, Dylan Michael Cosmetics donates a portion of all net proceeds to the Dylan Singer Education Fund at the Victor Center

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

807 Greenwood Avenue, Jenkintown, PA Serving Philly, NJ, DE, NY (267) 312-4583

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Julia L

Cindy was recommended to me through my sister’s friend and I am so glad we hired her!! She is incredibly friendly , talented, professional and captured exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. Cindy arrived at the crack of dawn to begin makeup for me and my 11 bridesmaids... Read More and had us ready (with touchups too!) earlier than scheduled. The airbrush that she did was FLAWLESS and it wasn’t heavy but still gave great coverage. I highly recommend the airbrush and the fake eyelashes. The eyelashes are amazing! They are individual and look incredibly natural. All of my bridesmaids raved about their makeup. We all looked so beautiful and it lasted all day, even in the heat! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics! You won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Christine D

What we loved: Casey is super talented and knows how to bring out your best features, great personality, very professional, on-site, great value, end result was spectacular. Helpful hints: You get more value for your money with more people, but they will come to you for even... Read More just one person. They are flexible with the numbers, and require only a small deposit to hold the date, so you can book now and then get everyone on board with the pictures from your trial, and firm up the numbers closer to the wedding. Airbrush and lashes are highly recommended! Review: Casey did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law on the wedding day. I had a free trial a few months before, and everything looked great and held up well. She even tried the eyelashes and airbrush foundation in the trial so that I could decide if I wanted to go in that direction. (I highly recommend both! A little extra money, but so worth it!) Dylan Michael was very flexible, and I could have had Casey come to my venue for just myself, but the prices go down if you have more people. Once I showed my sisters (bridesmaids) my pictures from the trial, they were on board. Casey showed up early and well prepared, set up a little spot in our suite, and got started. The makeup turned out gorgeous – most of us got eyelashes, and I think all of us got airbrush foundation. I’ve never seen my sisters look so beautiful, and they were very happy. Casey was fantastic to work with – she talked with everyone, she changed my sister’s lip color when my other sister didn’t think it was the right shade, and she touched everyone up in the end. We had time to spare when she was done. Our makeup held all night, and the pictures were absolutely stunning. She gave me the perfect look, just playing up my features, not too heavy or overdone, since I usually don’t wear makeup – I’ve never seen my eyes look so green in pictures. She really made them pop, and made me feel like a movie star.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rachel P

I hired Dylan Michael cosmetics after receiving a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad that I did! I worked with Emily on my wedding day and she was amazing. Not only was she a lot of fun to work with, she made all of my bridesmaids and my mother feel beautiful and... Read More glamorous all day. She listened to each lady's concerns, preferences, and wishes and made sure everyone looked like a beautiful version of themselves. I have to say she was especially great with my mother who was nervous about having her makeup done and the different types of foundations available. Emily was on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone's makeup lasted all day and all night and photographed very well inside and outside. I would recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Julie W

Cindy was incredible to work with in the planning and coordination leading up to the wedding. And Emily, our wedding day makeup artist, did an absolutely amazing job! She gave me exactly the look I wanted, and she took her time to make sure everything was perfect. She made me... Read More feel beautiful and confident while also bringing her sweet and positive energy to the day. I couldn't have been happier, and I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sarah S

I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding this past April and I was very pleased! Casey did my makeup and she did an amazing job! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't know exactly what I wanted. Casey asked me a few questions about my dress and my wedding and... Read More she created a beautiful look. She was also great if I wanted her to change a color slightly. The day of was great and it looked exactly like my trial. The girls that got their makeup done also liked that they could purchase their lip colors the day of so they could reapply. Everything was just great!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Melissa R

I had a great experience working with Cindy and Casey. Cindy was very easy to get a hold of and made managing details as simple as could be. Casey did a wonderful job with my make up. I did not have a specific vision in mind but my ideas mixed with her knowledge and talent... Read More produced a beautiful outcome. I ended up making some modifications between the trial and day of and she was able to give me exactly what I was looking for. The bridesmaids were all very pleased as well. She knew just how to accentuate everyone's look while still looking natural. I definitely recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics and going with Up Your Do for hair. Both businesses share a salon and it made coordinating the schedule and services very convenient, especially since I was arranging everything from out of state.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Renee H

Cindy was absolutely amazing to work with as my wedding makeup artist! Her wedding makeup services include a makeup trial for the bride, which was so great to go over the details of exactly what look I was going for. On the wedding day, she came on-site to our hotel and did the... Read More makeup for myself and 5 bridesmaids. She arrived early, and was very professional and so sweet and friendly. She did each girl’s makeup with a bit of variation, and everyone looked absolutely amazing and natural. We were so thrilled with Cindy’s makeup services, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Paula B

Wow! I don't even know where to begin with Casey & Emily! Throughout the year, working with Cindi was amazing- she was so organized and responsive. I never felt concerned about anything!! On the wedding day, Casey & Emily had to do 14 people and they took their time and made... Read More each person look gorgeous. Some of my friends and family are very tough to approve, but no- Casey & Emily made sure it was perfect for EVERYONE. They were both incredibly patient and kind and fun throughout the whole day and I felt like it was having two additional (very talented) friends getting ready with us. I could not believe the way Casey did my makeup. Beyond even the trial- I felt like myself but the most beautiful version of me. I decided to switch lipstick colors the day of and Casey took time trying to find exactly what I wanted. I could never thank Casey & Emily enough - I so highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics- I wish there was more than 5 stars to give!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Christina T

Words cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it was to have Cindy as my makeup artist. She not only is talented at her skill, but has the best personality to go with it. My makeup along with my bridesmaids and MOB was simply stunning. Cindy doesn't use the same makeup for... Read More every individual. She truly customizes every face to bring out the best in everyone. I received many compliments from friends and family. I've been in other weddings where we have all adjusted our makeup, added and removed bits and pieces, but with Cindy, this didn't happen. Everyone was satisfied 100%. It was absolutely my pleasure to have met her and I will definitely look forward to meeting her again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Danielle T

Cindy was AMAZING!! She was so great with any changes that I had wanted between the makeup trial and the wedding. On the day of my wedding I woke up with a circle burn on my cheek from my face wash that I've been using for years (what are the odds!!!) and she covered it up no... Read More problem!! Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous as well, and 90% of us do not wear makeup on a normal basis, but she made it look so natural! Do not hesitate in using her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Ashley C

The moment I first contacted Cindy I know her company was the right one to do my make up. She was personable in her emails and very friendly. Lauren who I met and did my make up was wonderful. She came to the venue prepared, had a back up airbrush for just in case, she offered... Read More suggestions, and made both myself and maid of honor look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend their services to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Erica J

Dylan Michael Cosmetics is the perfect choice for your wedding makeup! We had Casey do makeup for 5 people for my wedding and she did an incredible job! Everyone looked beautiful, but in a natural way- perfect for photos! The airbrush makeup is a must and worth the extra $. I do... Read More not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so the airbrush was great because it is so lightweight and natural looking. (I have been in other weddings and hated the feeling of all of the makeup caked onto my face.) Casey made everyone's most beautiful features shine- she is a true artist!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Anissa A

Dylan Michael Cosmetics was the best decision for makeup on my wedding day!! Casey was great to work with and made myself and my bridal party look absolutely amazing! She arrived on location promptly and once she was done with everyone she went back through to complete any last... Read More minute touch ups. Really a great experience and so much fun with Casey! Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Christy W

I initially selected Cindy to do hair for my wedding based off of online reviews; however, it turned out my cousin used her for her wedding a year before mine so I got a live preview : ) Leading up to my own wedding, I had gotten my makeup professionally done for few other... Read More weddings, and Cindy hands-down made me look the best out of them all. It was so important to me to look like myself and at the same time have stunning makeup that lasted all day, and Cindy gave me just that. Getting a trial was great because it made day-of makeup process seamless. All of my bridesmaids/mom/mother in law - looked beautiful. Relative to other vendors, her prices were comparatively reasonable. On top of being talented, she was very responsive, friendly, and patient while we were going back and forth between hair and make up. The morning of, she stayed doing touch-ups until the last minute. Couldn't recommend Cindy more (along with Jill at Up Do your Do for hair - her salon counterpart with a separate business). Thank you for making me and my girls look/feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jamie C

Cindy did an incredible job for my July wedding! She did make-up for my 5 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and me. We all loved it! She made it look beautiful, yet natural and touched us all up before she left. Our make-up still looked great by the end of our wedding, and it... Read More was 95 degrees. She goes above and beyond to give you what you want and does it with a smile on her face. The eyelashes she put on were awesome and whether we got airbrush or foundation, every girl was happy. I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Fallon M

I can't say enough amazing things about Cindy.. She is honestly the the most amazing person and the BEST at what she does! From our initial trial we just clicked.. she knew exactly the type of look I wanted and loved her so much I used her for several other occasions before my... Read More wedding. On my wedding day my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law could not stop raving about how beautiful they felt. I honestly felt like a princess and couldn't have been happier. She was efficient with her time and made sure each girl was happy with the look she had created. I am so happy with Cindy and her team and would recommend her to everyone. Thank you Cindy!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Madeline B

Cindy was a rockstar for my bridesmaids' and my wedding makeup. She was so responsive via email, offered fair prices, and was flexible with traveling to our hotel and venue on the big day. I went in for my makeup trial and we clicked instantly. She took my taste in makeup to... Read More heart and gave me a very natural look- I didn't feel too cakey but her airbrush and other makeup art turned out so beautiful! She was a doll to have with the rest of my bridesmaids and my mom while we were getting ready on the big day. She gave all of us such a beautiful look unique to our own features and preferences. She will be my go-to lady for any fancy occasion for me in the future and I highly recommend her to any other bride-to-be! Thank you again, Cindy, for all of your hard work and artistic gift!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kaitlin B

Cindy was so easy to get ahold of and always answered all of my questions. Our makeup artist Emily was amazing. All of the girls looked beautiful. She was such a pleasure to hang out with on the morning of my wedding. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Megan M

I can not say enough wonderful things about Karine on my wedding day!! She made me feel like a princess, my make up looked incredible and lasted the whole day, night and into the following day as well! She did a wonderful job at making my whole bridal party feel beautiful. My... Read More girls and mothers were worried about having a make up artist whom did not make them feel like themselves and loaded them up with thick dark make up but Karine was incredible, she made everyone feel comfortable and just a more beautiful version of themselves. Everyone could not stop talking about how incredible their make up came out and how great of a pick I did finding Karine! She was so fun to get ready with on the morning of my wedding, it was like having another friend there with us! I would recommend using anyone on the Dylan Michael Cosmetics team for any event !

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lauren G

I cannot recommend Cindy enough- she is AMAZING! She is an absolutely fabulous makeup artist and a truly beautiful person! She recently did onsite makeup for all our bridesmaids and some additional family members for our wedding. All of the ladies loved her, were so impressed... Read More by her work, and looked amazing. She was able to accommodate each woman’s individual tastes and made everyone feel and look beautiful. She worked with different makeup kinds for each different skin type and age, is flexible and so skilled. The makeup lasted without touch up all day through a windy lakeside ceremony, sweat from outdoor pictures in summer, tears of happiness, and lots of dancing. She was always professional- she helped organize a schedule before the wedding, arrived early on our big day, and had everyone looking perfect in no time. We received compliments all night and felt great. She made our day so special and is the best makeup artist any of the woman had every used for any event, wedding, etc. We love her!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kimberly P

Dylan Michael was referred to me by a friend who had used them for her wedding last year and I am so happy I used them as well. I've never had my makeup professionally done before and I was so happy with how it turned out. Emily was the makeup artist on my wedding day and did... Read More exactly what I wanted for a more natural look. My bridesmaids and my mom all looked beautiful as well!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jaime W

I can’t say enough good things about DMC. Cindy, the owner, is extremely professional. While I never met her in person, she made sure to always follow up and confirm information with me in a timely manner via email. She was always readily available to get a hold of if I had... Read More questions. My makeup artist was Emily, who did a phenomenal job with all of us. Some of my bridesmaids weren’t big fans of heavy makeup and she listened to them and gave them exactly what they asked for. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, even by the end of the night! Plus she kept the entertainment rolling in the morning by engaging with each girl she worked on. It was such a pleasure to work with Dylan Michael Cosmetics and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel C

Emily did makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked like the natural beauty that they are and the makeup stayed all day long. We all did airbrush makeup and the eyelash upgrades and couldn't have been happier! The makeup was light and comfortable and... Read More stayed even through my tears! Would highly recommend this company especially if you want to feel naturally beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Vanessa W

Cindy did an absolutely wonderful job with my make-up for my wedding. I took photos along to the trial to show her, and she did a great job at working from those to come up with a look that was exactly what I wanted. She's really quick, but meticulous - she hand-applied my fake... Read More eyelashes and they looked absolutely natural. She is also a wonderfully outgoing lady who instantly made me feel at ease. On the wedding day itself, Cindy arrived before I did, and was set up ready to go as soon as I got there. She also did a wonderful job at keeping a calm head on her shoulders when I realized I'd forgotten my hair clip and started panicking, and even tried to contact a taxi driver she knew to help me out. I can't recommend Cindy highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Marielle S

I had a wonderful experience with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Lauren did my makeup, and it turned out beautifully! I felt so comfortable during both my trial and wedding day communicating what I wanted. Me & my large wedding party not only felt beautiful, but our makeup was done... Read More with time to spare! I highly recommend to any bride not only getting their makeup done in the comfort of their own home (makes for a more relaxing wedding day!), but getting their makeup done with Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Cindy Singer

Cindy Singer, owner of Dylan Michael Cosmetics, and her team of artists have been perfecting their craft for over 20 years. Most recently they were presented with Wedding Channel's The Knot Best of Weddings award for the 6th consecutive year. They are also a member of The Knot Hall of Fame- a prestigious award presented only to a select few. Dylan Michael Cosmetics has also been awarded with the Bride's Choice Award for the 6th consecutive year. WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ recognizes the top five percent of Wedding Professionals nationwide.