"Making Beautiful More Beautiful"

As a KNOT Hall of Fame winner along with 6 consecutive KNOT Best of Weddings awards, we offer a truly collaborative experience! One that matches our artistry & expertise to your unique & individual style. Natural or a bit of the dramatic- The option is yours- the best version of you on your wedding day! Airbrush and eyelashes available. Dylan Michael Cosmetics is named for artist Cindy Singer's children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. Dylan was born with a rare genetic disease - Familial Dysautonomia. Earlier this year at 19 years old, Dylan lost his battle to this devastating disease. In a continuing effort to raise awareness about this and other rare genetic diseases, Dylan Michael Cosmetics donates a portion of all net proceeds to the Dylan Singer Education Fund at the Victor Center

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

807 Greenwood Avenue, Jenkintown, PA Serving Philly, NJ, DE, NY (267) 312-4583

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Julia L

Cindy was recommended to me through my sister’s friend and I am so glad we hired her!! She is incredibly friendly , talented, professional and captured exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. Cindy arrived at the crack of dawn to begin makeup for me and my 11 bridesmaids... Read More and had us ready (with touchups too!) earlier than scheduled. The airbrush that she did was FLAWLESS and it wasn’t heavy but still gave great coverage. I highly recommend the airbrush and the fake eyelashes. The eyelashes are amazing! They are individual and look incredibly natural. All of my bridesmaids raved about their makeup. We all looked so beautiful and it lasted all day, even in the heat! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics! You won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Christine D

What we loved: Casey is super talented and knows how to bring out your best features, great personality, very professional, on-site, great value, end result was spectacular. Helpful hints: You get more value for your money with more people, but they will come to you for even... Read More just one person. They are flexible with the numbers, and require only a small deposit to hold the date, so you can book now and then get everyone on board with the pictures from your trial, and firm up the numbers closer to the wedding. Airbrush and lashes are highly recommended! Review: Casey did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law on the wedding day. I had a free trial a few months before, and everything looked great and held up well. She even tried the eyelashes and airbrush foundation in the trial so that I could decide if I wanted to go in that direction. (I highly recommend both! A little extra money, but so worth it!) Dylan Michael was very flexible, and I could have had Casey come to my venue for just myself, but the prices go down if you have more people. Once I showed my sisters (bridesmaids) my pictures from the trial, they were on board. Casey showed up early and well prepared, set up a little spot in our suite, and got started. The makeup turned out gorgeous – most of us got eyelashes, and I think all of us got airbrush foundation. I’ve never seen my sisters look so beautiful, and they were very happy. Casey was fantastic to work with – she talked with everyone, she changed my sister’s lip color when my other sister didn’t think it was the right shade, and she touched everyone up in the end. We had time to spare when she was done. Our makeup held all night, and the pictures were absolutely stunning. She gave me the perfect look, just playing up my features, not too heavy or overdone, since I usually don’t wear makeup – I’ve never seen my eyes look so green in pictures. She really made them pop, and made me feel like a movie star.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rachel P

I hired Dylan Michael cosmetics after receiving a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad that I did! I worked with Emily on my wedding day and she was amazing. Not only was she a lot of fun to work with, she made all of my bridesmaids and my mother feel beautiful and... Read More glamorous all day. She listened to each lady's concerns, preferences, and wishes and made sure everyone looked like a beautiful version of themselves. I have to say she was especially great with my mother who was nervous about having her makeup done and the different types of foundations available. Emily was on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone's makeup lasted all day and all night and photographed very well inside and outside. I would recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Margaret S

Emily did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and I can't say enough good things about her. I've had my makeup done professionally several times before and Emily was by far the best. Obviously everyone says that their wedding day makeup is the best, but I was incredibly picky... Read More when it came to choosing a makeup artist. Emily did the makeup at a friends wedding that I was in, and I booked her the next day because she was amazing. All of my bridesmaids loved her as well. And she was super easy to work with - she was on time and flexible and easy to get along with. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jennifer P

Cindy was very organized and efficient in the planning process, and the make up artists came out to my house for preparation. Casey and Emily made everyone look absolutely stunning! Casey did my trial and wedding day makeup, and I loved it. She listened to what I like and... Read More what I didn't and helped me achieve the perfect look. She was also a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics for any special event.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie H

Absolutely wonderful....I cannot say enough positive things about Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Lauren was the make up artist that helped us all look beautiful! On the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful and kind and really took the time to make sure we were all ready for... Read More the wedding! I would never consider going with anyone else for make up...everything was better than expected. My make up was natural but still looked so nice in the pictures and every second was worth it. All of the girls were more than happy with their make up !!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Fran R

I am so happy I worked with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I was introduced to them through a friend and also through reading all the reviews on the Knot. After speaking a lot to Cindy and meeting her at her salon, I booked a trial with Casey and booked her right after. Casey did an... Read More incredible job! She was so much fun to work with. I had 8 bridesmaids and she took the time with each one to understand their own style and what they wanted. I personally have always loved the way I do my own makeup so I was very hesitant to have someone else do it. I thought on the morning of the wedding I would have Casey airbrush me and then I would do the rest of the makeup myself. After seeing what an incredible job she did on everyone else, I changed my mind. She understood how much I was tied to my own makeup and used my own eyeshadow palette so I could still feel like it was my own look but way better of a job than I would have done. She really was so flexible and I felt that I looked perfect but not overdone. I have had my makeup done professionally 5-6 times and never liked it. Casey totally changed that! She was the first makeup artist I met who worked with each persons' individual style and not just assume everyone liked the same makeup look. Every girl was very happy and I would only ever let Casey do my makeup again. Thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Dana R

Cindy was truly amazing to work with! She really listens to your vision and makes sure you are extremely happy with how you look. The air brush was fantastic, it stayed on all day & looked natural. On the wedding day Cindy & Karina did 8 girls, they took their time to make sure... Read More everyone looked perfect, yet still ran on schedule, and were also very easy to talk to, making everyone feel very comfortable! She was also great throughout the whole wedding planning process with my trials, setting up a wedding day schedule & quickly responding to any questions I had! I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone getting married, she was such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sara W

Cindy was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. She was so organized, setting up the schedule beforehand and keeping things moving on the day of so that everyone was ahead of schedule and ready to go early. She did an absolutely amazing job on everyone's makeup, making them... Read More feel so beautiful! She totally understood everyone's different preferences, even the junior bridesmaids who just wanted a little something. No one was overdone, and everyone looked amazing! I highly recommend her, she is one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marisa E

Cindy was highly recommended to me by many friends that used her for their weddings. I knew I wanted to use Dylan Michael Cosmetics right after I got engaged. I loved my makeup during my trial, and even wanted to see how it would look again the week before my wedding. Cindy was... Read More kind enough to give me a second trial and my makeup turned out incredible. On my wedding day, I felt like a princess because the makeup came out even more beautiful then before! It was absolutely perfect and I was thrilled. Cindy and Casey spent a lot of time making sure to bring out the best features in each of my girls! They are both very talented and I could not have been happier with the way that everyone looked including my entire bridal party and family. I felt very comfortable with Cindy and Casey, and most importantly I truly felt like a spectacular bride :)!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Allison S

Dylan Michael Cosmetics handled makeup for my wedding day in August and we could not have been happier! Karine and Jill made each and everyone of our group of 12 look stunning (not that they aren't already but their makeup was fabulous!). Karine took care of my trial and was so... Read More attentive to everything I wanted and the trial was great. But going into my wedding, I had a few minor changes and Karine nailed it!! I couldn't have been happier with my look on the big day :)!! Cindy who coordinated, Karine, and Jill were all fantastic to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stephanie F

Cindy is absolutely amazing! Me and all of my girlfriends have used her for our makeup for our weddings and every single one of us could not be more comfortable and feel more beautiful after working with her! She also makes sure you feel good about your makeup before she’s done,... Read More and doesn’t rush at all. Highly highly recommend using Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Julie W

Cindy was incredible to work with in the planning and coordination leading up to the wedding. And Emily, our wedding day makeup artist, did an absolutely amazing job! She gave me exactly the look I wanted, and she took her time to make sure everything was perfect. She made me... Read More feel beautiful and confident while also bringing her sweet and positive energy to the day. I couldn't have been happier, and I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sarah S

I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding this past April and I was very pleased! Casey did my makeup and she did an amazing job! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't know exactly what I wanted. Casey asked me a few questions about my dress and my wedding and... Read More she created a beautiful look. She was also great if I wanted her to change a color slightly. The day of was great and it looked exactly like my trial. The girls that got their makeup done also liked that they could purchase their lip colors the day of so they could reapply. Everything was just great!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Melissa R

I had a great experience working with Cindy and Casey. Cindy was very easy to get a hold of and made managing details as simple as could be. Casey did a wonderful job with my make up. I did not have a specific vision in mind but my ideas mixed with her knowledge and talent... Read More produced a beautiful outcome. I ended up making some modifications between the trial and day of and she was able to give me exactly what I was looking for. The bridesmaids were all very pleased as well. She knew just how to accentuate everyone's look while still looking natural. I definitely recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics and going with Up Your Do for hair. Both businesses share a salon and it made coordinating the schedule and services very convenient, especially since I was arranging everything from out of state.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Renee P

Cindy was absolutely amazing to work with as my wedding makeup artist! Her wedding makeup services include a makeup trial for the bride, which was so great to go over the details of exactly what look I was going for. On the wedding day, she came on-site to our hotel and did the... Read More makeup for myself and 5 bridesmaids. She arrived early, and was very professional and so sweet and friendly. She did each girl’s makeup with a bit of variation, and everyone looked absolutely amazing and natural. We were so thrilled with Cindy’s makeup services, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Paula B

Wow! I don't even know where to begin with Casey & Emily! Throughout the year, working with Cindi was amazing- she was so organized and responsive. I never felt concerned about anything!! On the wedding day, Casey & Emily had to do 14 people and they took their time and made... Read More each person look gorgeous. Some of my friends and family are very tough to approve, but no- Casey & Emily made sure it was perfect for EVERYONE. They were both incredibly patient and kind and fun throughout the whole day and I felt like it was having two additional (very talented) friends getting ready with us. I could not believe the way Casey did my makeup. Beyond even the trial- I felt like myself but the most beautiful version of me. I decided to switch lipstick colors the day of and Casey took time trying to find exactly what I wanted. I could never thank Casey & Emily enough - I so highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics- I wish there was more than 5 stars to give!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Christina T

Words cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it was to have Cindy as my makeup artist. She not only is talented at her skill, but has the best personality to go with it. My makeup along with my bridesmaids and MOB was simply stunning. Cindy doesn't use the same makeup for... Read More every individual. She truly customizes every face to bring out the best in everyone. I received many compliments from friends and family. I've been in other weddings where we have all adjusted our makeup, added and removed bits and pieces, but with Cindy, this didn't happen. Everyone was satisfied 100%. It was absolutely my pleasure to have met her and I will definitely look forward to meeting her again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Danielle T

Cindy was AMAZING!! She was so great with any changes that I had wanted between the makeup trial and the wedding. On the day of my wedding I woke up with a circle burn on my cheek from my face wash that I've been using for years (what are the odds!!!) and she covered it up no... Read More problem!! Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous as well, and 90% of us do not wear makeup on a normal basis, but she made it look so natural! Do not hesitate in using her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Ashley C

The moment I first contacted Cindy I know her company was the right one to do my make up. She was personable in her emails and very friendly. Lauren who I met and did my make up was wonderful. She came to the venue prepared, had a back up airbrush for just in case, she offered... Read More suggestions, and made both myself and maid of honor look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend their services to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Erica J

Dylan Michael Cosmetics is the perfect choice for your wedding makeup! We had Casey do makeup for 5 people for my wedding and she did an incredible job! Everyone looked beautiful, but in a natural way- perfect for photos! The airbrush makeup is a must and worth the extra $. I do... Read More not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so the airbrush was great because it is so lightweight and natural looking. (I have been in other weddings and hated the feeling of all of the makeup caked onto my face.) Casey made everyone's most beautiful features shine- she is a true artist!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Anissa A

Dylan Michael Cosmetics was the best decision for makeup on my wedding day!! Casey was great to work with and made myself and my bridal party look absolutely amazing! She arrived on location promptly and once she was done with everyone she went back through to complete any last... Read More minute touch ups. Really a great experience and so much fun with Casey! Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Christy W

I initially selected Cindy to do hair for my wedding based off of online reviews; however, it turned out my cousin used her for her wedding a year before mine so I got a live preview : ) Leading up to my own wedding, I had gotten my makeup professionally done for few other... Read More weddings, and Cindy hands-down made me look the best out of them all. It was so important to me to look like myself and at the same time have stunning makeup that lasted all day, and Cindy gave me just that. Getting a trial was great because it made day-of makeup process seamless. All of my bridesmaids/mom/mother in law - looked beautiful. Relative to other vendors, her prices were comparatively reasonable. On top of being talented, she was very responsive, friendly, and patient while we were going back and forth between hair and make up. The morning of, she stayed doing touch-ups until the last minute. Couldn't recommend Cindy more (along with Jill at Up Do your Do for hair - her salon counterpart with a separate business). Thank you for making me and my girls look/feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jamie C

Cindy did an incredible job for my July wedding! She did make-up for my 5 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and me. We all loved it! She made it look beautiful, yet natural and touched us all up before she left. Our make-up still looked great by the end of our wedding, and it... Read More was 95 degrees. She goes above and beyond to give you what you want and does it with a smile on her face. The eyelashes she put on were awesome and whether we got airbrush or foundation, every girl was happy. I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Fallon M

I can't say enough amazing things about Cindy.. She is honestly the the most amazing person and the BEST at what she does! From our initial trial we just clicked.. she knew exactly the type of look I wanted and loved her so much I used her for several other occasions before my... Read More wedding. On my wedding day my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law could not stop raving about how beautiful they felt. I honestly felt like a princess and couldn't have been happier. She was efficient with her time and made sure each girl was happy with the look she had created. I am so happy with Cindy and her team and would recommend her to everyone. Thank you Cindy!!!!

Cindy Singer

Cindy Singer, owner of Dylan Michael Cosmetics, and her team of artists have been perfecting their craft for over 20 years. Most recently they were presented with Wedding Channel's The Knot Best of Weddings award for the 6th consecutive year. They are also a member of The Knot Hall of Fame- a prestigious award presented only to a select few. Dylan Michael Cosmetics has also been awarded with the Bride's Choice Award for the 6th consecutive year. WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ recognizes the top five percent of Wedding Professionals nationwide.