"Making Beautiful More Beautiful"

As a KNOT Hall of Fame winner along with 6 consecutive KNOT Best of Weddings awards, we offer a truly collaborative experience! One that matches our artistry & expertise to your unique & individual style. Natural or a bit of the dramatic- The option is yours- the best version of you on your wedding day! Airbrush and eyelashes available. Dylan Michael Cosmetics is named for artist Cindy Singer's children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. Dylan was born with a rare genetic disease - Familial Dysautonomia. Earlier this year at 19 years old, Dylan lost his battle to this devastating disease. In a continuing effort to raise awareness about this and other rare genetic diseases, Dylan Michael Cosmetics donates a portion of all net proceeds to the Dylan Singer Education Fund at the Victor Center

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

807 Greenwood Avenue, Jenkintown, PA Serving Philly, NJ, DE, NY (267) 312-4583

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Julia L

Cindy was recommended to me through my sister’s friend and I am so glad we hired her!! She is incredibly friendly , talented, professional and captured exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. Cindy arrived at the crack of dawn to begin makeup for me and my 11 bridesmaids... Read More and had us ready (with touchups too!) earlier than scheduled. The airbrush that she did was FLAWLESS and it wasn’t heavy but still gave great coverage. I highly recommend the airbrush and the fake eyelashes. The eyelashes are amazing! They are individual and look incredibly natural. All of my bridesmaids raved about their makeup. We all looked so beautiful and it lasted all day, even in the heat! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics! You won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Christine D

What we loved: Casey is super talented and knows how to bring out your best features, great personality, very professional, on-site, great value, end result was spectacular. Helpful hints: You get more value for your money with more people, but they will come to you for even... Read More just one person. They are flexible with the numbers, and require only a small deposit to hold the date, so you can book now and then get everyone on board with the pictures from your trial, and firm up the numbers closer to the wedding. Airbrush and lashes are highly recommended! Review: Casey did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law on the wedding day. I had a free trial a few months before, and everything looked great and held up well. She even tried the eyelashes and airbrush foundation in the trial so that I could decide if I wanted to go in that direction. (I highly recommend both! A little extra money, but so worth it!) Dylan Michael was very flexible, and I could have had Casey come to my venue for just myself, but the prices go down if you have more people. Once I showed my sisters (bridesmaids) my pictures from the trial, they were on board. Casey showed up early and well prepared, set up a little spot in our suite, and got started. The makeup turned out gorgeous – most of us got eyelashes, and I think all of us got airbrush foundation. I’ve never seen my sisters look so beautiful, and they were very happy. Casey was fantastic to work with – she talked with everyone, she changed my sister’s lip color when my other sister didn’t think it was the right shade, and she touched everyone up in the end. We had time to spare when she was done. Our makeup held all night, and the pictures were absolutely stunning. She gave me the perfect look, just playing up my features, not too heavy or overdone, since I usually don’t wear makeup – I’ve never seen my eyes look so green in pictures. She really made them pop, and made me feel like a movie star.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rachel P

I hired Dylan Michael cosmetics after receiving a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad that I did! I worked with Emily on my wedding day and she was amazing. Not only was she a lot of fun to work with, she made all of my bridesmaids and my mother feel beautiful and... Read More glamorous all day. She listened to each lady's concerns, preferences, and wishes and made sure everyone looked like a beautiful version of themselves. I have to say she was especially great with my mother who was nervous about having her makeup done and the different types of foundations available. Emily was on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone's makeup lasted all day and all night and photographed very well inside and outside. I would recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics to any bride.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Fallon M

I can't say enough amazing things about Cindy.. She is honestly the the most amazing person and the BEST at what she does! From our initial trial we just clicked.. she knew exactly the type of look I wanted and loved her so much I used her for several other occasions before my... Read More wedding. On my wedding day my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law could not stop raving about how beautiful they felt. I honestly felt like a princess and couldn't have been happier. She was efficient with her time and made sure each girl was happy with the look she had created. I am so happy with Cindy and her team and would recommend her to everyone. Thank you Cindy!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Madeline B

Cindy was a rockstar for my bridesmaids' and my wedding makeup. She was so responsive via email, offered fair prices, and was flexible with traveling to our hotel and venue on the big day. I went in for my makeup trial and we clicked instantly. She took my taste in makeup to... Read More heart and gave me a very natural look- I didn't feel too cakey but her airbrush and other makeup art turned out so beautiful! She was a doll to have with the rest of my bridesmaids and my mom while we were getting ready on the big day. She gave all of us such a beautiful look unique to our own features and preferences. She will be my go-to lady for any fancy occasion for me in the future and I highly recommend her to any other bride-to-be! Thank you again, Cindy, for all of your hard work and artistic gift!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kaitlin B

Cindy was so easy to get ahold of and always answered all of my questions. Our makeup artist Emily was amazing. All of the girls looked beautiful. She was such a pleasure to hang out with on the morning of my wedding. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Megan M

I can not say enough wonderful things about Karine on my wedding day!! She made me feel like a princess, my make up looked incredible and lasted the whole day, night and into the following day as well! She did a wonderful job at making my whole bridal party feel beautiful. My... Read More girls and mothers were worried about having a make up artist whom did not make them feel like themselves and loaded them up with thick dark make up but Karine was incredible, she made everyone feel comfortable and just a more beautiful version of themselves. Everyone could not stop talking about how incredible their make up came out and how great of a pick I did finding Karine! She was so fun to get ready with on the morning of my wedding, it was like having another friend there with us! I would recommend using anyone on the Dylan Michael Cosmetics team for any event !

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lauren G

I cannot recommend Cindy enough- she is AMAZING! She is an absolutely fabulous makeup artist and a truly beautiful person! She recently did onsite makeup for all our bridesmaids and some additional family members for our wedding. All of the ladies loved her, were so impressed... Read More by her work, and looked amazing. She was able to accommodate each woman’s individual tastes and made everyone feel and look beautiful. She worked with different makeup kinds for each different skin type and age, is flexible and so skilled. The makeup lasted without touch up all day through a windy lakeside ceremony, sweat from outdoor pictures in summer, tears of happiness, and lots of dancing. She was always professional- she helped organize a schedule before the wedding, arrived early on our big day, and had everyone looking perfect in no time. We received compliments all night and felt great. She made our day so special and is the best makeup artist any of the woman had every used for any event, wedding, etc. We love her!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kimberly P

Dylan Michael was referred to me by a friend who had used them for her wedding last year and I am so happy I used them as well. I've never had my makeup professionally done before and I was so happy with how it turned out. Emily was the makeup artist on my wedding day and did... Read More exactly what I wanted for a more natural look. My bridesmaids and my mom all looked beautiful as well!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jaime W

I can’t say enough good things about DMC. Cindy, the owner, is extremely professional. While I never met her in person, she made sure to always follow up and confirm information with me in a timely manner via email. She was always readily available to get a hold of if I had... Read More questions. My makeup artist was Emily, who did a phenomenal job with all of us. Some of my bridesmaids weren’t big fans of heavy makeup and she listened to them and gave them exactly what they asked for. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, even by the end of the night! Plus she kept the entertainment rolling in the morning by engaging with each girl she worked on. It was such a pleasure to work with Dylan Michael Cosmetics and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel C

Emily did makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked like the natural beauty that they are and the makeup stayed all day long. We all did airbrush makeup and the eyelash upgrades and couldn't have been happier! The makeup was light and comfortable and... Read More stayed even through my tears! Would highly recommend this company especially if you want to feel naturally beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Vanessa W

Cindy did an absolutely wonderful job with my make-up for my wedding. I took photos along to the trial to show her, and she did a great job at working from those to come up with a look that was exactly what I wanted. She's really quick, but meticulous - she hand-applied my fake... Read More eyelashes and they looked absolutely natural. She is also a wonderfully outgoing lady who instantly made me feel at ease. On the wedding day itself, Cindy arrived before I did, and was set up ready to go as soon as I got there. She also did a wonderful job at keeping a calm head on her shoulders when I realized I'd forgotten my hair clip and started panicking, and even tried to contact a taxi driver she knew to help me out. I can't recommend Cindy highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Marielle S

I had a wonderful experience with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Lauren did my makeup, and it turned out beautifully! I felt so comfortable during both my trial and wedding day communicating what I wanted. Me & my large wedding party not only felt beautiful, but our makeup was done... Read More with time to spare! I highly recommend to any bride not only getting their makeup done in the comfort of their own home (makes for a more relaxing wedding day!), but getting their makeup done with Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah W

Cindy was absolutely incredible and did my makeup exactly like I asked. Unfortunately I got a second make up artist that I never tried out personally and it did not go well. 3 of my girls ended up crying because it was too dark when asked for her to make it light. They ended... Read More up taking off the makeup and doing it themselves prior to the wedding. My advise is stick with Cindy or test out your second artist as well

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Jacqui K

Cindy Singer of Dylan Michael Cosmetics is the Da Vinci of makeup artistry. She is innately in-tune with each pigment, texture, and technique. Her application is flawless and skill unparalleled. Each face is a blank canvas which quickly evolves into a stunning masterpiece. I... Read More have had the honor of working with Cindy several times throughout my bridesmaid years. As a woman who battles with insecurities, feeling beautiful is not an overly familiar experience. Each time Cindy has handed me a mirror, I am in complete awe of the face gazing back at me. There is no one I could imagine working with other than Cindy for my own wedding day. She effortlessly captured my minimalistic vision, yet ensured I looked and felt like a bride. While Cindy’s talent is immeasurable, it is her character which attracts me most. Cindy is a fierce advocate and champion for her children and several incredible causes. In conjunction with the Victor Center (http://www.victorcenter.org/), she has educated countless couples about the importance of screening for Jewish genetic diseases. Recently, she adopted a foundation near to her heart called Pixie Dust Wishes. This amazing non-profit grants special needs children and their families a trip of a lifetime to Disney World (https://www.pixiedustwishes.org/). She is truly and inspiration and I am privileged to know her.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Erica Z

I had the best experience with Cindy, Casey and Lauren! Cindy was quick and detailed in her emails back and forth leading up to my wedding. My trial with Casey was smooth sailing and came out exactly as I had hoped. Casey and Lauren showed up early on the day of and got right to... Read More work. Not one bridesmaid/mother complained about their make up or their experience. It was honestly a dream. I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Robyn L

Cindy and Emily are AMAZING!! They are talented, friendly and so good at what they do! My husband is not a huge fan of make up and could not stop telling me how beautiful I looked the day of our wedding! My mother, grandmother, maid of honor and 7 bridesmaids were all so... Read More happy!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Sarah F

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy! She was incredible and left my whole bridal party feeling beautiful. Thank you Cindy!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Lauren K

Cindy and Casey were amazing! Cindy was so so wonderful to work with from day 1 - she was kind, incredibly responsive, and patient with me as some of my response times were a bit delayed. And Casey is a phenomenal makeup artist! She took a look at a picture that we thought we... Read More had wanted to use for my wedding makeup and she immediately found ways to improve upon it --- not only was the makeup beautiful on the night of the wedding, but it lasted all night and felt so light on my face. Casey arrived early on the morning of the wedding and despite having to do makeup for 8 women, she was diligent with each woman's makeup, really listened to each of the bridesmaids as they expressed their individual interests, and was fun to hang out with that day! She also finished early and left time at the end to do touch ups. Thank you so much Cindy and Casey!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Staci G

Cindy did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my weekend. We all looked stunning. I could not have been happier!! :)

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Amanda G

Cindy does amazing work and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention she donates a portion of her proceeds to a good cause. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Tracie D

Love love love Cindy and her team! My sister used Dylan Michael cosmetics for her wedding four years ago, and I knew I would be back using them again for mine this past November 5th! Cindy and Ceyl did the makeup for 16 of us and everything went perfect! From the planning,... Read More trials and day of - I could not have been happier. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup and felt even more beautiful. Cindy is truly a pleasure to work with, she makes you feel so comfortable and is beyond helpful. Would highly recommend Cindy and her team to everyone. I have had friends use the other members on her staff and they felt they were also amazing!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dorie R

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dylan Michael Cosmetics! From my first contact with Cindy, the owner, I knew that these ladies would have my wedding day make-up covered. Cindy was very prompt with responses and provided great information. They were very accommodating... Read More with my trial, which allowed me to schedule it on the same day as my engagement pictures. On the day of my wedding, Casey and Emily came to our hotel right on time and were set up very quickly. They worked amazingly with the ladies doing our hair and my bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom were all raving about their makeup. Casey and Emily were very professional but also very personable. They were chatting with all the ladies in their chairs the entire time and made everyone feel comfortable with their makeup. One bridesmaid actually went to Casey to get her makeup done for another wedding! Prices were very fair, although it felt like a steal for the outstanding work that was done. I am so happy to have had Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding day! Thank you for your amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Cait M

So I was a last minute bride when it came to finding a makeup artist for my wedding last month, I didn't start looking for someone until August. I am so glad that I found Emily through Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I am not someone who wears makeup, my makeup routine consists of... Read More mascara and maybe eyeliner if I'm getting all dressed up, so I was really worried that I would end up hating the makeup and looking like a drag queen. But that fear quickly went away after meeting with Emily for my makeup trial! I showed her a picture of what I was looking to do and she was able to recreate it with what would suite me! My bridesmaids, sisters and mother are also for minimalist when it comes to makeup and we're absolutely in love with Emily's work on them! Not only is Emily and incredibly talented makeup artist but she is so funny and energetic and makes the whole experience fun! My one sister has already said she will be using Emily when she gets married, and she's not even engaged yet! Emily is 10000% you go to girl for your makeup artist on your big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lindsay W

I had a great experience with Casey!!! She was also able to execute so well and timely the day of my wedding. The whole team was so responsive and friendly since initial inquiry.

Cindy Singer

Cindy Singer, owner of Dylan Michael Cosmetics, and her team of artists have been perfecting their craft for over 20 years. Most recently they were presented with Wedding Channel's The Knot Best of Weddings award for the 6th consecutive year. They are also a member of The Knot Hall of Fame- a prestigious award presented only to a select few. Dylan Michael Cosmetics has also been awarded with the Bride's Choice Award for the 6th consecutive year. WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ recognizes the top five percent of Wedding Professionals nationwide.