Dynamic Range Photography

Serving Colorado Springs & Beyond

Let Your Attention To Detail Reflect In Everything

We understand everyone has their own agenda and busy lives to stay ahead of, which is why we strive to keep our business as easy and streamline as possible making it convenient for you and leaving nothing to worry about when it comes to your wedding photos.

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

2360 C Montebello Square Dr., Colorado Springs, CO Serving Colorado Springs & Beyond (719) 347-1562

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Tina K

INCREDIBLE Where to begin with these two amazing photographers and people. My wife and I had the honor of having Justin and Amie photograph our wedding day. Justin and Amie are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They did such a great job of listening to our ideas... Read More and bringing those ideas to life. Not only do they listen, but they genuinely care about you and what you want. The talent that Justin and Amie have is outstanding and you will not find a better pair or company anywhere else. We got to know Justin and Amie throughout the day and it felt like by the end of the night we were old friends. They both have incredibly creative minds and ideas that make for breathtaking photos. Every photo came out perfect and we are so thankful to have had Justin and Amie there for our special day. We are looking forward to our next event where we can use Dynamic Range Photography. Thank you again Justin and Amie! - Pat and Tina

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Ashley A

We were lucky enough to end up hiring Justin and his sister Amie. They went above and beyond what we expected! Not only are they great at what they do, they are very down to earth and easy to communicate with. They took the time to get to know everyone and did what we asked... Read More without hesitation. I would highly suggest Dynamic Range to any Bride and Groom looking to hire a photographer! You will NOT be disappointed!

Great Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Megann P

Justin and Amie were amazing. Justin met with me right from the start and was very thorough in everything he did. It was great that he recommended having Amie as the second photographer. They both captured things at the same time that were priceless and they were fun. Definitely... Read More recommend Dynamic Range Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Michele V

My husband and I have used Dynamic Range Photography in the past for other photos that we have taken so we felt 100% comfortable asking them to do our photos for our big wedding day! Justin and Amie are extremely professional, very open to suggestions and respond promptly which... Read More is very important for me (and everyone) with my busy schedule. Our photos always come out beautiful with a lot of variety! We receive lots of compliments on their photos every time!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie M

I can't say enough about how great Justin and Amie are! We are so incredibly happy with the way our photos turned out and had a lot of fun with them the day of the wedding. They made sure we got all of the photos we wanted and kept us right on schedule. They are also both very... Read More professional. Hope to book them again in the future for other life events!!! Thank you both!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Gabby B

Amie and Justin are fantastic!! They were so organized and could herd around family members for all the necessary shots. At the same time, they caught every small moment happening around us. Which is great because I can't recall 80% of that day it was such a rush! The shots are... Read More edited beautifully and I'm so happy with the final product!! If you are looking for professional, personable, and talented, Dynamic Range Photography exemplifies that. Thank you Amie and Justin!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Michelle D

As parents of the groom, we placed great importance on the ability to record the memories of our son’s wedding in pictures. Still today, we reflect on our day, almost 26 years ago, by looking at the pictures that were taken that day. We hired Dynamic Range photography, Justin... Read More and Amie, because we wanted to create similar memories for our son and his bride. Unfortunately, we’ve found that hiring Dynamic Range Photography to create these memories was our worse decision of all the planning decisions we made. We must qualify this review by sharing that this is the first we’ve ever written about a product or service provided. Sharing our experience is important to us because as parents you hate to see your children disappointed about something that has overshadowed all the very positive memories of their special day. We feel an obligation to share our experiences with other future bride and grooms, who may be considering Dynamic Range, so you do not have similar experiences. Here are at least three lessons we’ve learned – Lesson 1 – Never pay Dynamic Range Photography in full, before your special event. A critical element of any relationship is trust. We paid Dynamic Range Photography, in the form of cash, before the wedding, with an expectation that their performance would reflect the same quality that we read about in the reviews of their previous work. Our expectations were grossly unfulfilled. Given our experience, we recommend that you consider only providing a down payment until you can review and accept the final product. Lesson 2 – Compare your own photography skills and the skills of other family and friends, along with the advancement of technology (cell phone and other camera capabilities), before paying top dollar for a photographer. With each passing day, friends and family members, knowing our displeasure with the services provided by Dynamic Range Photography, have shared pictures that they’ve taken of our wedding. In many instances, we have found their pictures to be of better quality. Clearly, our finished products are not comparable to the photos depicted on Dynamic Range Photography’s website. Thankfully, we also hired a videographer, see http://littlewren.co, who is new in the business and produced amazing work when compared to our photographer’s results. Lesson 3 – When your own personal branding reads that you pay attention to, or place importance on, detail, then ensure that words and deeds match up, own your mistakes, and be accountable. We were very disappointed in the lack of attention to detail performed by Dynamic Range Photography. Several pictures had glares in them, the bride’s name was misspelled several times in both correspondence from Dynamic Range Photography and on each picture, AND they “LOST” pictures. Several, of which we indicated during the shooting, were important to the family. As the casual reader, you know that pictures are not simply lost. Only human error can cause this. To date, we’ve yet to gain the full deserved attention of Justin. Rather, we’ve encountered an attitude that the written contract was fulfilled, without regard for accountability for the poor services performed. All things considered, we encourage you to ask yourself these simple questions before hiring Dynamic Range Photography for your event – Can you place a price on each picture from your special day? Can you accept the possibility that all of your directed photographic moments may not be captured to see tomorrow?

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Abegail J

I recently had my wedding on March 4, 2017 at the Historic Pinecrest in Colorado. We received our photos relatively quickly, however there was an issue (well one of many). Justin told us that he had lost a few of the photos due to technical issues. They just seemed to disappear... Read More and couldn't be recovered. I was confused by this because they had the latest technology (Justin's latest version of the MacBook Pro, their nice cameras and equipment). With the technology we have today, the only way for something like that to happen is if they were accidentally deleted. I don't know 100%, but that's just my opinion. They're the only ones who know the truth behind what actually happened. That was issue #1. The next issue we had was that Justin continuously spelled my name wrong. My name is actually still spelled wrong on our gallery on the dynamic range photography website, even though he said he would change it. The album cover is right, but each individual picture is wrong. He posted our photos about a week and a half ago. After contacting him, in his response email he started it out by spelling my name wrong again!! For a company whose motto is about focusing on detail, he continuously couldn't take an extra second to check that my name was spelled right. I find that to be absolutely ridiculous and terrible customer service! My name isn't even difficult to spell. Instead of Abigail, it's Abegail. One letter difference. Issue #3 There is a photo of our "drop a heart" guestbook with a huge glare on the frame. There is also another photo where you can see Justin's reflection in the mirror. Some of the photos just seem very generic, as if they were taken with an iPhone. Again, with how expensive they charge (and they want it all in cash) I was expecting these small minor photography issues to not be present. Issue #4 My mother-in-law called Justin about her concerns. After paying thousands of dollars, she expected so much more out of this company and especially from Justin. While talking on the phone, he didn't seem to be very caring. He came off as if nothing was really wrong. He got his money, completed his job and that was the end of it. The only thing he offered to us was to waive the download fee of $20. That's it! He apologized, but it seemed as if he just kept coming up with excuses rather than fixing the issues. Maybe it was just a bad day for them, they didn't like us as people, or just flat out didn't care. Who knows. After what had happened and the horrible customer service that we received, I would not recommend this company to anybody. The pictures are nice, but there could be more that are relative to detail and capturing more emotion and moments, especially after how many weddings they've done. In my opinion, it's not worth the price tag for such bad service. If I could go back, I'd rather have someone that genuinely cared about our concerns, paid more attention to details, and just seemed passionate about their work and making the customer feel special, rather than someone that just wanted our money.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Irvin S

I just want to start by saying that my wife and I knew the wedding photos were going to be nothing short of spectacular, being that they took our engagement photos. From beginning to end, their service is truly top notch and would HIGHLY recommend them to any seeking - and for... Read More any occasion. Justin and Amie are an awesome team, which shows in their work. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Erika B

Justin and Amie are wonderful!! They have a gift for capturing just the right moments at just the right time, and their photos turn out beautifully. I can't stop looking at my wedding photos! When I asked if they would be able to take certain shots for me, they went the extra... Read More mile just to do so. That meant a lot to me. They're attentive, professional, and just great people! I would definitely recommend them for great photos of any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Robin P

Justin and Amie were incredible! Our wedding and engagement photos came out perfectly and they are more than we could have ever imagined! They were wonderful with managing our large wedding party, fun guests and we all felt totally comfortable and able to be ourselves with them!... Read More Thank you so much for helping capture so many amazing memories and give us the opportunity to relive our wedding day again and again! We will cherish these forever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley B

Dynamic Range Photography did a good job capturing the moments of the biggest day of our lives. They provided us with hundreds of photos and they are so much fun to look at and share with family and friends. Justin and Amie were friendly and fun and we enjoyed working with them.... Read More The reason I didn't give them 5 out of 5 stars is because they showed up 4o minutes late. Especially having to pay expensive travel charges it was unacceptable. I understand that they live in Colorado Springs and our wedding was in Windsor and traffic in Colorado is not easy but as photographers shooting at a venue they have never been to before it would have been wise to arrive at the venue extra early to scope out ideal places for wedding shots. I had to delay putting my dress on and doing everything I wanted for them to arrive. I felt a little rushed when they did arrive so we could get started on some of the photos. My husband and I didn't want to see each other before the ceremony and they did a good job preventing that but my photos outside were in front of the large main building while my husbands photos were taken out by awesome trees and landscape. His photos were awesome and mine weren't so great with my family before the ceremony. If they had showed up early to scope out better places I would have had better landscape pictures. After the ceremony we took family photos. They captured nice shots but they were pretty unorganized and wanted to know what shots with family we wanted rather than having their own system such as shooting all the family, then taking out aunts and uncles, then take out grandparents, etc. They could have had a much better system. Once the family shots were over we had a great time shooting with the wedding party. That is where they excel. We had fun and had great shots. It was the most enjoyable. Because they showed up late they did not capture any details of our wedding centerpieces. We worked so hard on them and have zero shots of anything before the guests arrived. The detail shots they did capture were guest signage tables after the guests moved everything around and it didn't look as good as when we set it up. They did end up making up time and stayed their extra 40 minutes and maybe even a little more to capture the garter tosses, first dance, etc. and those shots were lots of fun. Overall, we were pretty satisfied with our photos. I would recommend hiring them despite their tardiness. We really enjoy the hundreds of photos we bought.

2016-10-24T19:19:30 Response from the vendor

Hey Ashley! Thanks so much for writing a review for us on The Knot! We know it takes time out of you day to do something like that for us so we greatly appreciate it. I read through the whole review and it was very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lindsey K

Justin and Amie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! They also took out Engagement pictures, and we had so many good ones it was hard to choose! Not only were they professional but fun to work with! They took all of our wishes for photos and figured them out, they also... Read More helped ensure we had all the shots we wanted! We would highly recommend Dynamic Range Photography for wedding/engagement/fitness photos! Amazing people & business!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Katrina K

Amie and Justin were awesome! Great to work with from start to finish. The were willing to go the extra mile to get the shot.(remote locations on the bumper of a jeep). Great experience and phenomenal end product. We cannot thank them enough. Beyond highly recommended.... Read More Thank you Amie and Justin. Katrina and Mike Marcos

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kevin S

Great job! Perfect combination of photos from you both! We were exceptionally pleased. Photographers have a great presence for natural photos as well as our bridal set. Very receptive to our requests/preferences and caught great photos throughout the entire night. We couldn't... Read More imagine getting better quality photos from anyone else. We HIGHLY recommend. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Alli L

I can't recommend Justin and Amie enough! They did an absolutely amazing job and were so responsive to emails and questions I had before the big day. Most importantly they really listened to what was important to me. I didn't want to spend my whole wedding day posing for... Read More photos. I wanted to enjoy the little time I had with friends, family, and my husband. Justin and Amie completely respected that and took the most wonderful photos in a really short amount of time! They also have an eye for the candid moments that turned out to be my favorite pictures. I could rave about them for days. If you want incredible photos and to work with two amazing people look no further.... Hire them!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Anneliese R

Absolutely could not be happier with dynamic range. We had a very large wedding party and they did an awesome job getting things done with them. They also took the time to make sure we for whatever photos we wanted before moving on. I cannot thank them enough!

They Made my day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Justin and Amie did an amazing job taking the photos I wanted for my wedding. They knew all the bridal party names and my wedding there was 30 kids there and wanted to get some pictures of them having fun and our family. We had a blast and they did as well. I would totally... Read More recommend them for your wedding or any other needs. Thank you Justin and Amie for being there for us! -Amy Wheaton

Our Day - Perfectly Captured

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Nancy M

Dynamic Range captured our wedding day perfectly, and we truly enjoyed working with them from the time we first met. We went with a package that included engagement photos, 6 hrs of wedding coverage, and the photo booth. Amie worked with us for the engagement photos and she was... Read More punctual, professional, and easy going - and made the entire session go smoothly! She was up for our requests to have photos taken at two locations - and also got some great shots of my fiance and I on our motorcycles. On our wedding day, Justin and Adriane arrived ready to go, and put us at ease with their knowledge and professionalism. Even though the day was hectic they kept everyone on schedule. We recently received our photos and every picture took our breath away and exceeded our expectations! We absolutely recommend Dynamic Range Photography, their creative talent delivers a collection of photos that capture all of the moments that meant so much to you and your guests.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Kendall P

Dynamic Range Photography is amazing! The most important vendor to me on my wedding day was the photographer. I searched so much looking for someone that fit my husband and I as well as our budget and I am so thankful that we found Justin and Aime. They were a blast to work with... Read More and had such great ideas. They captured our special day perfectly! We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and I owe it all to Justin and Aime! I just can not say enough great things about them. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. I will definitely be contacting them for all of my future needs with photography.

Awesome Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Denise

Justin and Amie from Dynamic Range did an awesome job with our photos. My husband and I splurged and hired them both so they could capture the prewedding shots of the bride and groom. For us that day was a blur. So, it makes us happy that we can see all of the pictures of that... Read More day and be emotional again. Thank you for capturing our Scottish wedding. We would definitely hire them again.

So Pleased!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Leann V

Justin and Amie did an amazing job with our wedding photos! They captured our very best moments and knew the best places for wonderful photos! Justin also made sure to get all of the shots I really wanted! My husband and I are very pleased and we definitely will consider them... Read More for future photo shoots!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Christina C

Absolutely loved working with Justin and Amie!! For a couple who aren't photography savvy, they were super professional and fun, knew exact how to pose us so we got what we wanted! The cost to find a good wedding photographer is outrageous these days, but Dynamic is very... Read More reasonable and Justin is willing to work with a budget! High quality pictures turned out fabulous! My husband and I, as well as our families, love the photos!! Had a great time! Thank you guys!!

Dynamic Range is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Justin is great! They did such a great job working with and organizing everyone to get great photos! He was always very friendly and quick to respond to emails. If you need a wedding photographer, I don't suggest anyone except Dynamic Range!! The photos came out absolutely... Read More amazing! He did a great job of capturing special moments, when we didn't even know they were there.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Korrina S

Justin was amazing! He was totally down with all of my bridesmaids crazy photo ideas and all the pictures turned out amazing! He even let me make special requests like picturing my father and my husband the first time they saw me and it turned out to be some of my favorite... Read More pictures! He made our snowy cold morning wedding warm and fun! Thank you again!

2015-06-10T16:32:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jennifer and Kal! You guys were awesome and had such a great wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words!