Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

720 w idaho st., boise, ID (208) 284-5594

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 JDee F

After seeing Emily and Ethan’s work on instagram they became my husbands and my dream photographers. I immediately thought I’d never be able to afford them or have them capture our wedding since we live in ND were getting married in MT and they are based out of ID. I couldn’t... Read More have been more wrong. My husband made me email them anyway and I am so happy I did! We met them over Skype and arranged details through email and text. We ended up purchasing their biggest package and they went above and beyond what my husband and I ever expected. They found locations for us to take photos, never broke a sweat when it was raining off and on throughout the day, and worked their butts off. We couldn’t have picked a better couple to capture our amazing day! They are the best photographers out there!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Chloé A

Working with Emily and Ethan was a dream come true! They’re both such professional, warm, welcoming, and most importantly calming people to work with! They did both our engagement session and wedding pictures, and if you’re trying to decide on whether or not you should get one... Read More of their packages that include those engagement pictures, the answer is yes… Yes you definitely should! The engagement session was so much fun, and we got our pictures the next week! They are very creative, and easy to work with. We had no idea where we wanted to go for pictures and they took us to a beautiful foothills area— and we came away with a huge chunk of photos… And you would think normally when you get a large amount of photos back from the photo shoot that there be two or three that you really love, but with Emily and Ethan‘s photos every single picture was flawless… No joke. And because there’s two of them rather than just one, you can sometimes get two different views of the same picture with that same gorgeous style that they have!! The day of the wedding was so relaxing… Prior to the wedding we of course sat down and talked about what the day of looked like and mapped everything out. As the wedding day went on they just followed along, and without missing a beat, got the most beautiful pictures I’ve ever seen. There were the wedding portraits, all the pictures with the friends and family, but then there were also the candids… And let me tell you the candids were absolutely gorgeous… They caught such sweet moments between us, our family members and friends… Moments that I now get to have for forever and look back on for years! I can’t say enough good things about this amazing duo… All I can say is I strongly urge you to consider working with Emily and Ethan for not only your wedding day pictures, but Anyang all of your photography needs, because they are worth every cent; they will make you feel like a million bucks, and you will never second guess your decision of working with them!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Liesle J

Absolutely amazing. Their work is literally TO DIE FOR. We were SO happy with our engagement and our wedding photos. They are so easy to work with, fully professional and overall wonderful people. I could not recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Blair R

They're the best duo and are so very talented. I've enjoyed getting to know them on a professional & personal level. I am slightly obsessed with my photos, and feel like it was the best money spent!