Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club

Farmingdale, NJ

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

ASK ABOUT OUR VALUE DATES

Located on over 350 acres, the newly remodeled Clubhouse has the warmth, beauty and elegance befitting one of New Jersey's finest clubs...and your special day. Magnificent golf views, an enchanting wedding garden, a 450-guest banquet room, and exquisite service that only a private club offers.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

20 Shore Oaks Drive, Farmingdale, NJ

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Alyssa D

I am beyond thrilled that we chose to have our wedding (ceremony and reception) at Eagle Oaks. Upon arriving it is obvious that the venue is GORGEOUS! The grounds are just absolutely beautiful and immaculately kept. The food was also delicious! Our guests are still talking about how great the food was, many saying it was not like "a normal wedding dinner". Everything really was cooked to perfection. I worked with Jim while planning the wedding, and he was so great to work with! He was always responsive, and it was clear that his priority was to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to be. I asked a lot of questions, changed some things along the way, and he was always eager to help! The maître d, Ed, was also amazing to work with. He made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding, and everything went off without a hitch. Ed was at our rehearsal the day before, and made sure our ceremony was seamless! Even a few of my bridesmaids (who have been in multiple other weddings) commented on how helpful Ed was day of the wedding. The rest of the staff was also amazing and very attentive; all of our guests were taken care of at all times. Having this amazing staff was INVALUABLE because I was pretty much stress-free that day. So many people commented on how calm my husband and I were, and a huge part of that is because EO staff took care of everything for us! Needless to say, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Many guests have told us that was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and my husband and I really had the best day of our lives! Thank you so much Eagle Oaks for making this all happen!

We could not be happier we chose Eagle Oaks for our Wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Theresa F

Our wedding experience at Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club was beyond exceptional. Event Manager Helena guided us through the entire process with ease, was understanding and helpful, and couldn't have made our wedding any better! Our maître d' Ed made the entire weekend a breeze. From the Friday night Rehearsal Dinner to the outdoor Ceremony to the Reception, to the Sunday Post-Wedding Brunch, every aspect was superb. We stayed in the Southern Colonial-inspired Savannah House Guest Suites on the country club grounds, which was extremely convenient, especially when getting ready the morning of the wedding. The sunset proved as a beautiful backdrop for our photographers, as did the chandeliers and tapestries in the ballroom, and the Rose Garden for the Ceremony. The entire Eagle Oaks staff went above and beyond to make our big day perfect, and our guests were treated like royalty. We could not be happier and recommend Eagle Oaks to any couple looking for a memorable, magical wedding experience. **We looked at several venues in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, and Eagle Oaks won our first choice for several reasons: 1. NOT a "wedding factory"-- we were the only event happening, and did not have to worry about hiring security to ensure that no unwanted guests would join our reception. 2. The food is OUTSTANDING. Our guests are still talking about it. Right down to the cake. 3. Sophistication: We were extremely turned off by other venues whose decor catered more to Sweet 16's and Bat Mitzvahs rather than Weddings. We loved the classic, patriotic decor Eagle Oaks boasts, especially the American flags and elegant, stunning chandeliers & tapestries. 4. We could stay on-site. As the bride, I was able to enjoy the Bridal Suite at the Savannah House the night before the wedding, then got ready with my bridal party there the entire day. Incredibly convenient. We gave the other 3 suites to our wedding party who had traveled from Alaska and Washington, D.C. to ease travel woes.

Amazing wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Krissie G

Eagle Oaks is truely one of a kind when it comes to wedding venues. I had both the ceremony and reception there, and I am beyond greatful for everything they have done for me! From planning the wedding with Helena, who is wonderful and extremely accommodating- to the day of the wedding with Ed as the maitre d'- who is an amazing and wonderful man. My wedding day ran so smoothly because of how attentive Ed and his staff were. He was always checking on my husband and I, and made sure everything was perfect- which it was! The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the food was so delicious. Our guests can't stop talking about our wedding and how much fun it was at Eagle Oaks!!

Stunning Venue and Great Team

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Felicia P

I am so happy we chose this venue for our wedding. The facilities are absolutely beautiful and perfectly kept. I worked with Helena throughout the planning. I worked with Helena throughout the planning process and she was incredibly helpful and accommodating with any requests or questions. On the big day, Ed and his team were like a well oiled machine. They kept outside vendors on track and made sure every detail came to fruition. As a bride it is so amazing to know that you don't have to worry about a thing on your big day. I highly recommend Eagle Oaks for anyone looking for a wedding or event venue!

Amazing wedding at Eagle Oaks

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Marisa L

Our wedding at Eagle Oaks Country Club was in April. We had a gorgeous day and we could not be more thrilled with our choice in venue! The food, service and attention to detail was excellent. Every guest complimented us on the stellar food and beautiful atmosphere. We did not need to think about anything the day of the wedding because Helena had every detail managed. I would turn around for 2 minutes and have a new drink on my table. Jim was so helpful and made our day enjoyable and stress free! I would highly recommend this wedding venue (especially for a larger wedding). We had 300 guests comfortably at Eagle Oaks. Thank you!

Eagle oaks

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

Beautiful venue, attentive staff, great food!

Eagle Oaks was ther perfect place

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Katie O

I would 100% recommend Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club for your wedding venue. The rooms are so spacious and the grounds are stunning. I had great photos from my wedding day. The food was probably some of the best I have ever had and the service couldn't have been more attentive to mine and everyone's needs. I love looking back at my wedding day and Eagle Oaks help to make it more than perfect.

Distinguished Excellence

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Holly C

From the moment I entered Eagle Oaks, I knew that I would be getting married there! The decor was elegant, the grounds were meticulous and the accomodations were outstanding. To say that Jim and the entire staff were a pleasure to work with is not saying enough. Jim catered to any reuquest that I had and had a "can do" attitude about everything! The food at the cocktail hour and the reception was outstanding. One year later, I still have people tell me how magnificent my wedding was. If you are a bride in the area, do yourself a huge favor and visit Eagle Oaks. It will be the last place you have to visit in choosing a wedding site!

Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Megan F

We can't say enough great things about Eagle Oaks for a wedding. They went above & beyond. Our expectations of a perfect wedding were completely fulfilled! Jim is great to work with. Always willing to answer our questions and put us at ease throughout the planning process. At our tasting the chef made special items that were not part of the menu based upon ideas we came up with together and we were able to serve that to our guests. The staff is very willing to listen and work with you. The service the day of the wedding was impeccable. There was always someone there if we needed something. It is a stunning facility. The gorgeous chandeliers sold me! They are always maintaining or adding something new. We highly recommend Eagle Oaks for your fairytale wedding come true!

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Kristen I

Absolutely everything about our wedding at Eagle Oaks was incredible! Our day was perfect thanks to Eagle Oaks. The food was awesome and the service and staff were professional and personable. Everything was excellent! My husband and I highly recommend Eagle Oaks to everyone!!!

Very expensive but worth it

Reviewed on 3/06/2011 Lauren K

Very expensive but worth it

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 KRISTIN B

The country club is brand new with a very classy and elegant atmosphere. A balcony with wicker furniture and outdoor ceiling fans surrounds the building overlooking the 18th green and a beautiful bridal garden. The entire country club has a very classy feel to it. The staff was very helpful throughout the entire process and catered to any need we had.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie P

The wait staff the value of the package and the decor.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Wendy M

The whole site was new and decorated to my liking. It had exquisite molding marble and light fixtures. Additionally the food and service was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/22/2008 Cortney O