Brooklyn Center, MN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, the Earle Brown Heritage Center offers a pristine and classic backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With well-maintained landscaping and beautiful architecture, the center is elegant and chic. It is only ten minutes north of Minneapolis, which offers the feel of a destination wedding without the hassle of long distance travel. From ballrooms to a beautiful courtyard, couples have an array of indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception space options. For those seeking a traditional venue with modern amenities, the Earle Brown Heritage Center is an excellent option.

Courtyard. Get married in the pristinely landscaped courtyard and choose from various backdrops. Couples can use a majestic and circular fountain as the backdrop, a smaller fountain or a classic white pergola. The area has flowers, antique streetlights and trees. The fountain accommodates up to 450 guests and the pergola accommodates up to 40 guests.

Garden City Ballroom. The ballroom has tall ceilings with exposed wooden beams and offers a rustic lodge vibe. The beams glow with stringed lights and the expansive space offers plenty of space for dinner and dancing. The ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests.

Carriage Hall. The hall accommodates up to 750 guests and has high ceilings with exposed beams. Industrial lighting and a large bank of windows come together to offer a classic and chic atmosphere. The hall can be separated into two distinct spaces as well.

Harvest Room. This space has many wood accents, high ceilings and tall doors. The room accommodates up to 230 guests and is connected to the grand foyer.

Captain's Room. With sweeping views of the courtyard and white wooden paneling, the room offers an intimate space for up to 100 guests.

Catering is provided on-site. The kitchen maintains the high quality of its dishes by buying locally and sourcing meat that is free of artificial growth hormones. The food is made from scratch, offering a vibrant array of dishes. A banquet manager is assigned to the wedding to help facilitate vendors. Professional servers will attend to the guests during the reception. The venue provides a range of decor options, from linens and chair sashes to centerpieces. Buffet table lighting, an aisle runner and ceremony arbor can all be rented from the center.

The outdoor ceremony times are 2 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m. Overall, the Earle Brown Heritage Center staff are highly attentive and accommodating. Audiovisual equipment is available for rental if needed. Valet or free parking are offered to guests as well as a coat check. Earle Brown Heritage is LGBT wedding friendly. Smoking is not allowed indoors.

Earle Brown Heritage Center offers several extra perks:

• Award-winning chefs
  • Specializes in custom-made centerpieces

Earle Brown Heritage Center

A unique and charming venue that’s nestled on the outskirts of downtown Minneapolis, the Earle Brown Heritage Center offers everything you need for your big day—all in one place. It starts with a variety of event spaces to choose from, each a blank canvas for you to create your perfect wedding. Then, it’s time to pick hors d’oeuvre and dinner options from our award-winning menu. Next, our experienced planners will work with you every step of the way to ensure your night is unforgettable. Also, for the convenience of your guests, we offer acres of free parking and an Embassy Suites that is connected to our estate. From the moment you set foot on our historic grounds, you’re sure to fall in love with Earle Brown.

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

6155 Earle Brown Dr, Brooklyn Center, MN (763) 569-6300

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Esme G

FAIRY TALE PERFECT! When we started looking for a venue, we knew we wanted an outdoor ceremony and somewhere close for the reception. The grounds at Earle Brown are gorgeous and the reception rooms were on site! Kim B was our catering manager and she was exceptional! She... Read More answered our questions promptly and made us feel so relaxed about our ceremony and reception. I can't even describe how awesome the food is at Earle Brown. Many people were raving about our meal choices, which made us very happy. We had delicious appetizers and late night snacks that were a hit! The wait staff were pleasant and cheerful to our guests. Please consider checking out Earle Brown Heritage Center for your ceremony or reception or BOTH! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Chloe H

I can't even describe how amazing it was to have our wedding reception at Earle Brown! The staff was absolutely amazing and so helpful during the whole process. The day before our wedding as we were setting up, multiple staff kept checking on us and making sure we were doing ok... Read More and asking if we needed help with anything. The day/night of, they were checking on everything and making sure we had everything we needed. Throughout the entire process, they were awesome with communicating with us and always offering to help with more. Now to talk about the venue- this venue provided the BEST opportunities for pictures!! The courtyard is where my husband and I had our first look, and the fountain and trees in the back added so much color and beauty to our pictures. All of our guests couldn't compliment the venue more and kept telling us how much they loved the room we had (the Harvest room). The ambiance of this place is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend this venue to all couples out there! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jenna M

The whole entire process of planning our wedding with Earle Brown Heritage Center was amazing. From the very first walk through we had all the way through to the end of the wedding day, they made planning our wedding a very easy experience. We originally worked with Mary on... Read More the sales side of things and then worked with Kim on the planning/catering side of things. Both of these women were quick with responses any time I emailed them with questions, and they never made me feel like my questions were stupid (even though i'm sure they hear the same questions 100 times a week). On the day of our wedding everything went seamlessly. Everything we had planned was executed and all of the food was delicious (both in our opinion and our guests opinion). We would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. The property is beautiful both inside and out, and made for a perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kate B

This venue was absolutely beautiful! We had our ceremony in the courtyard in front of the large fountain and our reception in the Garden City Ballroom. The staff members were so easy to work with and the food was AMAZING! Thank you Earle Brown!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jeff B

My husband and I were married on October 8th, 2016. We had nothing but great experiences with Cyrese, our wedding coordinator, and the staff both prior to the event and the event day. Every special thing we asked for was granted with a positive attitude. Also, the... Read More tables/linens were set up by 8am the day of the event, which allowed for plenty of time for centerpiece placement and other preparations. The outdoor photo options were incredible, allowing for breath-taking shots from nearly everywhere on the premises. A FANTASTIC venue and staff!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Sara C

FABULOUS wedding venue! Excellent service from initial inquiry through date of wedding. I worked with Tami and Cyrese, both of whom were receptive to my questions! I made an error regarding the children's menu and Cyrese took care of it. So beautiful inside and out!

Great Service, Amazing Food

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Marissa L

Everything about our experience with Earle Brown was wonderful! The planning with Cyrese was easy and she made sure to cover all details before I even thought of them. If we had questions (which I did), she was quick to respond to emails. Our guests loved the venue for the... Read More ceremony (outside by the small fountain) and the Harvest Room was perfect for our group. We requested a unique setup for the food (heavy appetizer stations) and they made it happen! Everyone was gushing about how amazing the food was and we actually got to enjoy it ourselves...the cater staff was so amazing and brought us small plates to us so we could taste each option before it was too late! They were upfront about costs and gave timely updates about changes. The only downfall were some of the pricing-it was higher for some of our food options because we had the different setup. Overall great!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Bethany T

While we didn't choose this venue because we really fell in love with another location before visiting the Earle Brown Heritage Center, I wanted to leave a review because Tami was so amazing to work with during my research process. She was the most responsive of all the... Read More venues I reached out to, very flexible, and offered me great suggestions that I plan to incorporate into my reception. She is an amazing asset for the Earle Brown Heritage Center.

Great all in one venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

We have our ceremony and reception here. The planning staff were great to work with. All our guests loved the food and said it was the best food they had had at a wedding. We did have a couple issues. First they charge for chairs at the ceremony but set up chairs for a different... Read More ceremony and then never actually changed the number of chairs for our ceremony because the other ceremony needed more chairs then us. We had one server that was kind of rude to two of our guests but everything got sorted out. Overall a great venue that knows what they are doing.

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarah N

We loved having both our ceremony and reception at Earle Brown. They are a "well-oiled machine". Every detail was planned and thought of in advance. They even helped with ceremony rehearsal. Beautiful venue--i called it an "upscale barn wedding". You get rustic charm with all... Read More amenities. The courtyard is great for ceremony and pictures. So convenient to have hotel attached to venue for family and friends. Would recommmend to any couple in Twin Cities.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria M

We had our ceremony and reception at Earle Brown Heritage Center and absolutely loved it!! The ceremony was outdoors in front of a fountain and we used the Garden City ballroom for our reception which was by far my favorite room in the building. The room as beams with lights... Read More wrapped around it. The venue fit our rustic theme and we received so many compliments on how gorgeous the place was! We worked with Katie and Cyrese through the the planning process. They were very informative and helpful, and accommodating! Overall, it was a great experience and everything turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jodi W

Perfect venue, staff was fantastic and super helpful! The food was perfect!

Great place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Natalie L

This was a fantastic place to have my wedding and reception. I loved the outdoor and indoor option (in case it rained the day of the wedding). They had someone dedicated that assisted with planning which was incredible. The people are all extremely helpful and nice and seem... Read More to really care about making your day magical. Communication day of the wedding had a couple of hiccups, but overall it was great. I would highly recommend.

Perfect Setting

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Kelly T

When we were looking for a venue, I wanted a more rustic and casual setting, but my groom wanted something more formal--we found the perfect fit at Earle Brown. The staff was very accommodating to our needs and so easy to work with. We had a absolutely beautiful day with an... Read More outdoor ceremony under the large trees in the beautiful courtyard. Our reception took place in the Harvest Room. It was so nice that the room decorated for itself and we only needed to focus on centerpieces. We loved the room layout. No guest felt cramped in the space--which was very important for us.

Excellent Place to hold Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Travis D

we had an outdoor ceremony in the courtyard and reception in the Garden City Ballroom. The food (appetizers, dinner, dessert) was fabulous! we received so many compliments. The entire grounds provided an excellent backdrop for pictures. The staff was very... Read More accommodating/helpful.

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kristel O

Earle Brown Heritage Center, what a great experience. I had a large wedding invited over 400 and 300 attended.I wrked with Tara at first and she was great, showed me around the location and answered all of my questions. It was taking me a couple weeks to finally decide but she... Read More was great on keeping in touch with me. Once I booked I was teamed with Katie who was AMAZING she did such a great job, she gave good feedback and honest and good advice. As a bride there are so many details to think about but she was there to help and guide, I could tell she truly wanted me to have the perfect day. The Earle Brown Heritage Center ground are beautiful. Our pictures from the courtyard are stunning. All of the staff who was there the night of the wedding were so kind and great, I felt like my wedding day was the perfect day and that is how every bride should feel. The food was awesome and the staff even brought our food to our table for us. No one asked me any questions on my wedding day just took care of whatever needed to be done I never had to worry about a thing. Earle Brown Heritage Center is elegant with a rustic barn type feel. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride. It is connected to the Embassy Suites so you do not have to worry about getting a shuttle and it is in a pretty central location to the cities. Thank you Earle Brown!!

Super easy to work with, great venue

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Anna Z

My husband and I made numerous changes to our plans over the year or so that we worked with EBHC - even changed our contract to a different (way cooler) space. The outdoor space is great for our pre-event cocktail hr. We brought lawn games. Food was solid. All in all, I'd... Read More recommend them to anyone.

Unexpectedly Exquisite

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Jodi B

We held our wedding reception in the Harvest Room at Earle Brown Heritage Center. The staff was amazing and did everything to ensure we had the night of our dreams. Katie was our on-site coordinator and helped us plan an event that most definitely impressed! The catering staff... Read More did a tremendous job providing food I was proud to offer my friends and family, and the bartenders were efficient and friendly. I would certainly recommend Earle Brown for anyone looking for a team dedicated to making your day as stress free and seamless as imaginable!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Megan R

We loved having our ceremony and reception at Earle Brown. Everything was beautiful and they were very easy to work with. Great customer service and quality.

Wow! Service Plus

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Jessica J

Highly recommend Earle Brown Heritage Center --- service is fantastic; food is wonderful; just can't say enough about customer service.

Smooth one stop shop!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Melissa F

My wedding was amazing! Everything seemed flawless. Food was great! Katie was so helpful through out the whole process! She dealt with all the vendors and even helped create centerpieces!!

Awesome overall!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Molly S

The venue was wonderfuland the staff was great in helping us pull off our DIY wedding. Food was served hot to all guests and the bartenders were fabulous! Had a small issue with getting the lighting right during dinner...but a quick fix and the night went off without a hitch!

Great Venue, Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Alicia L

We had our ceremony in Carriage Hall B and reception in Carriage Hall A. There were three other weddings there that day, but we hardly noticed. Earle Brown was very professional and easy to work with. Katie did an awesome job coordinating and was very responsive and on top of... Read More things during the whole planning process. The food was delicious, staff was very professional and nice at the reception, and our guests really enjoyed the venue. It was a great place for pictures as well. The only complaint I have is that our hosted bar drinks and amount were decided during planning, then at our reception (unknown to me at the time), my father and father in law requested the bar be totally ‘open’ and said they would pay the overage. This resulted in our hosted bar that we thought would last all night being gone at 8:00. The staff was asking my father in law when to cut off the hosted bar even he was not the person we designated to make that decision and the tab kept rolling way over the amount my husband and I wanted. Since the bar was completely hosted for a long period of time, some guests ordered multiple shots at a time and got very drunk (like WAY beyond regular wedding drunk), which is exactly why my husband and I chose not to host a completely open bar. Other than that one issue everything went great, I guess just be sure to communicate clearly at your final appointment who can and can’t make decisions regarding your bar, especially if you have those few friends that you know will go overboard on free shots and get out of hand. Earle Brown is a high quality, professional establishment and I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Joy H

The staff at EBHC is phenomenal from their Sales team to Event Coordinator, to the entire team that was there on our wedding day making sure everything went smoothly. They have multiple rooms to select from as well as outdoor space. We were married outside by the large fountain... Read More and had our reception in Carriage Hall B. Everyone said the venue was gorgeous and the food was fantastic. We had a buffet and everyone was raving about the variety and how delicious it was. Our menu included grilled salmon, rosemary grilled chicken, barley risotto, buttermilk mashed potatoes, Greek salad, fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, dinner rolls, and two choices for dessert- triple chocolate torte or passion fruit cheesecake. The staff was highly responsive and accommodating to our needs. The entire team is very professional and do all that they can to make your day a success. I highly recommend Earle Brown Heritage Center!

Awesome Venue!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Stephanie K

I used Earle Brown Heritage Center as my wedding venue, and it was great! They pretty much did everything for us (the centerpieces, room decorations, food, ceremony chairs) and even recommended some photographers and DJs. All we had to do for our wedding there was show up!