Life's Treasured Moments Begin at Earth Treasures

Earth Treasures, fine jewelry since 1974. Winner of the Reader's Choice award for best jeweler in Monmouth County for 15 consecutive years. Specializing in diamonds, gems, pearl's, bridal gifts and custom design jewelry. One's imagination is the only limit to creating your dream of a lifetime.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

178 State Route 35 South, Suite 5, Eatontown, NJ (732) 542-5444

Great service, honest people

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 julie p

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at earth treasures, and this month he went back to upgrade my engagement ring for our five year anniversary. He worked with Jenelle who is so knowledgeable patient and friendly, and gives great advice. Their trade in... Read More program gave us 100 percent of what her paid for my first ring for my upgrade this year. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jenelle!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Tim B

As a man there is probably few things more intimidating in life than buying a wedding ring and band for the woman you love. Will she love it? Is it big enough? Can I afford it? What makes a good ring? If you aren't already tense, having to deal with a commission based sales... Read More person will put you right over the edge. At Earth Treasures there is no pressure. Just very kind sale reps (I worked with 3), especially Robin Ann, who will show you some incredible rings and then explain what makes them so awesome. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to prices, after exhaustively comparing with their competitors, and have a very good selection. Along with the sales staff, they have several gemologists that will literally sit with you as long as you like to explain everything about your diamond. Even if you aren't going to buy it, they want you to be well informed. After the purchase they are wonderful with sizing and offer a lifetime cleaning and tightening on the bands. Each time we've returned we are welcomed by name and asked how life has been. It is a pleasant experience that leaves you feeling excited and not worried or worn down. For that I highly recommend Earth Treasures for any jewelry purchases.

2012-07-06T09:34:37 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience! Here at Earth Treasures we strive for excellence. We understand the value of education when making such an important decision which is why we put so much effort into training our staff.... Read Less Read More

the best jewelers ever

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 nicole r

I couldn't have asked for a better jeweler

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 jennifer p

I cannot say enough about how happy my fiancé and I with our rings and the service we received at earth treasures. Joy was the best! She helped us pick out our rings and was very easy to work with and patient. We will definitely be back. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 vanessa s

Absolutely love my ring! !!! Rebecca was amazing and so patient with all the changes we made before finalizing my custom ring!! It's absolutely beautiful! !!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Rachel S

Absolutely love my engagement ring! Joy helped us out so much, including getting my band remade in a smaller size so that it fits correctly. We can't wait to pick out our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Tara Z

If you don't go to Earth Treasures your truly missing out. This place is so loyal & trust worthy to their customers. My fiancé proposed to me last March & purchased my engagement ring with the help of Deborah Anne. I heard him speak so highly of Deborah, who I finally got to... Read More meet when we went back to pick out our wedding bands & my fiancés wedding gift to me :) Deborah Anne was so easy to work with & treated us as if we were family- always greeted with a warm hug and smile. We can't thank her enough for making the wedding process so easy.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jerry R

I love this jewelery store! Joy was a great help in getting my ring perfect. The jewelers set the stone and had it done in one day so I could propose that night! I could not be happier with the whole experience.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Deanna T

I actually ended winning a gift certificate towards me and my fiancée wedding bands at a bridal show. Breanna was the one who was in charge of the gift we had gotten and she was SO excited to see us when we finally came to start picking them out. The fact that she even... Read More remembered us was enough to make me feel warm and welcomed. She was so knowledgeable about the jewelry and really worked within our budget to make sure both of us were happy with our rings. I just picked them up yesterday and they are absolutely gorgeous! Joy rung us up and made sure they fit nicely before we left. I will definitely be back here in the future for any jewelry needs!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Adina C

I cannot say enough about how great Sherry was in helping myself and my fiancé picking out the perfect ring! She was so patient and answered any questions we had about anything. The store itself is huge and has a great selection to choose from and customize to your liking! I... Read More look forward to going back to pick out our wedding bands !

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Elizabeth W

I have always heard that Earth Treasures is great and from my recent experience I can definitely agree! My fiance and I felt we were in great hands with Joy. She was very helpful and easy to work with. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Cara V

Joy is the best! My engagement ring was purchased from a different jeweler who accidentally ordered the setting a full ring size too big. She wouldn't resize it because of the stones on the side, neither would another jeweler we visited. We decided to reorder the setting from... Read More Earth Treasures since they sell Gabriel rings. Joy was incredibly helpful and trustworthy. She went out of her way to help us not have to purchase a new setting... as far as calling Gabriel with the details of the setting to see if they would resize it. Since my wedding day was coming up and I did not have much time, she worked with the jeweler in store to resize the ring.... and also got it back to me within a day. Added perk - she also helped me pick out an adorable bracelet for my nephew/ring bearer with his name engraved. I am so grateful to Joy for saving us the money of a new setting and making sure my ring was perfect in time for my wedding day, I will always go back there!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Rosa A

Joan Codispodi was amazing!! When my fiance was purchasing the ring, she was great in helping him find the perfect ring. Joan held off on all mailers from the store until after the engagement date so I would not find out anything. When I returned to size it, she was great in... Read More providing advice for both the sizing the maintenance of the ring. We will be returning soon to purchase our wedding bands and cannot wait to go back!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Erin H

My fiancé worked closely with Joy to create my BEAUTIFUL engagement ring. It's absolutely perfect. Thank you, Joy, for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren E

If you don't go to Earth Treasures for your jewelry, you are making a HUGE mistake. Their staff is the most helpful and knowledgable and their jewelry is the absolute best. Beth helped my fiancé to customize the MOST PERFECT engagement ring that I am completely obsessed with! I... Read More can not wait to go back for our wedding bands and all of our bridal gifts. If you want the best of the best, go to Earth Treasures and ask for Beth!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Melissa S

Without hesitation, I am recommending Earth Treasures and Deborah Ann Wheaton for the tremendous customer service that they provide. Deborah was wonderful, very personable and knowledgeable. She treated my fiance and I like family. We will only go to Earth Treasures from now on... Read More for our jewelry needs.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lyndzi F

There is nothing you won't love about this jewelry store. The staff there are absolutely amazing and I will now never go anywhere else again. My fiancé had told me that he loved working with Beth while shopping for my engagement ring. He told me how she spent time working with... Read More him and made him feel less stressed about designing the perfect ring (which I have to admit is pretty dang perfect!) A few weeks after my engagement I had met Beth and she was very knowledgeable about the items in the store and has a personality that will make you feel right at home. She was awesome. I wish I could rate this store more than 5 stars!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Let me just start out by saying that Beth was an absolute delight to work with. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very patient. I had started shopping for an engagement ring weeks before coming in to visit Earth Treasures. I never felt as comfortable shopping for a... Read More ring as I did when I came in to see Beth. We looked at various styles in multiple visits but every time I felt right at home. She never rushed me and we eventually picked out the perfect one. To this day my wife gets complimented on it everywhere she goes. We even came back and picked out our wedding bands together with the help of Beth. She is truly a gem to work with and we will surely be back to visit her!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jaclyn T

My fiance had a really amazing experience at Earth Treasures. He said he could not have asked for a better sales person than Rebecca. They worked together and ended up creating the most perfect ring which I could not be more excited about! Thank you Earth Treasures & Rebecca :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kelly G

My husband bought my engagement ring here and worked with Lucinda to pick out something that I absolutely love! Earth Treasures had such a big selection of unique rings as well as classic ones. We went back to Earth Treasures for our wedding bands and Lucinda worked with us... Read More within our budget. Lucinda makes you feel like she cares about you personally and that she truly wants you to feel special on your wedding day. I would recommend Earth Treasures and Lucinda to anyone looking for wedding jewelry. What an excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

My fiancé and I had heard about Earth Treasures so we decided to stop in and have a look which turned out to be the best decision we could have made! Our sales person Pamela helped us choose the perfect diamond and setting. She listened to what we preferred and took the time to... Read More show us all of our options while providing personal advice based on her experience. By the time we left the store we had our engagement ring and a new friend. Pamela was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We have been back to the store several times since we bought the ring and she always greets us like old friends. I highly recommend Earth Treasures and Pamela!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 jenevieve r

My fiancé Stephen first came in just to scope out engagement rings, not knowing 100% what he was even looking for. He was helped by Joy, and the word help is an understatement! Stephen is never one to make a decision quickly and revisted and revisited until he was absolutely... Read More sure that the ring he picked with Joy's help was perfect. Almost immediately after we got engaged he let me know how I can go get my ring cleaned anytime I want and insisted that I had to go meet Joy and told me about how patient she was during the process. She helped us pick out the perfect wedding bands and made the entire experience smooth and enjoyable and most of all ensured that it was a zero pressure experience. I will be back for my ring cleanings, and just to visit and all of our future jewelry purchases!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Julia S

My fiance had an excellent experience at Earth Treasures working with Joy. I gave him no ideas as to what I would like and she helped him select the perfect ring. We returned for wedding bands and left with two we absolutely loved. I highly recommend shopping here and if you... Read More can, ask for Joy!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Keira L

This is the best place to go. My whole family buys all their jewelry here and just so happened my fiancé stumbled upon this place on his own and had the best experience. He said Joy was the most helpful, kind, and patient. She was also very knowledgeable. She helped him pick the... Read More perfect ring (which wasn't an easy task), and is now helping us pick wedding bands. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Donielle T

Joy is the best! She helped my fiancé and I choose the rings we were both truly happy with. She treated us like family. I feel she is very honest and look forward to coming back for our bands. The quality is excellent and I would truly recommend Joy and earth treasures to... Read More everyone!