Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

178 State Route 35 South, Suite 5, Eatontown, NJ

Great service, honest people

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 julie p

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at earth treasures, and this month he went back to upgrade my engagement ring for our five year anniversary. He worked with Jenelle who is so knowledgeable patient and friendly, and gives great advice. Their trade in... Read More program gave us 100 percent of what her paid for my first ring for my upgrade this year. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jenelle!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Tim B

As a man there is probably few things more intimidating in life than buying a wedding ring and band for the woman you love. Will she love it? Is it big enough? Can I afford it? What makes a good ring? If you aren't already tense, having to deal with a commission based sales... Read More person will put you right over the edge. At Earth Treasures there is no pressure. Just very kind sale reps (I worked with 3), especially Robin Ann, who will show you some incredible rings and then explain what makes them so awesome. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to prices, after exhaustively comparing with their competitors, and have a very good selection. Along with the sales staff, they have several gemologists that will literally sit with you as long as you like to explain everything about your diamond. Even if you aren't going to buy it, they want you to be well informed. After the purchase they are wonderful with sizing and offer a lifetime cleaning and tightening on the bands. Each time we've returned we are welcomed by name and asked how life has been. It is a pleasant experience that leaves you feeling excited and not worried or worn down. For that I highly recommend Earth Treasures for any jewelry purchases.

2012-07-06T09:34:37 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience! Here at Earth Treasures we strive for excellence. We understand the value of education when making such an important decision which is why we put so much effort into training our staff.... Read Less Read More

the best jewelers ever

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 nicole r

I couldn't have asked for a better jeweler

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren E

If you don't go to Earth Treasures for your jewelry, you are making a HUGE mistake. Their staff is the most helpful and knowledgable and their jewelry is the absolute best. Beth helped my fiancé to customize the MOST PERFECT engagement ring that I am completely obsessed with! I... Read More can not wait to go back for our wedding bands and all of our bridal gifts. If you want the best of the best, go to Earth Treasures and ask for Beth!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Melissa S

Without hesitation, I am recommending Earth Treasures and Deborah Ann Wheaton for the tremendous customer service that they provide. Deborah was wonderful, very personable and knowledgeable. She treated my fiance and I like family. We will only go to Earth Treasures from now on... Read More for our jewelry needs.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lyndzi F

There is nothing you won't love about this jewelry store. The staff there are absolutely amazing and I will now never go anywhere else again. My fiancé had told me that he loved working with Beth while shopping for my engagement ring. He told me how she spent time working with... Read More him and made him feel less stressed about designing the perfect ring (which I have to admit is pretty dang perfect!) A few weeks after my engagement I had met Beth and she was very knowledgeable about the items in the store and has a personality that will make you feel right at home. She was awesome. I wish I could rate this store more than 5 stars!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Let me just start out by saying that Beth was an absolute delight to work with. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very patient. I had started shopping for an engagement ring weeks before coming in to visit Earth Treasures. I never felt as comfortable shopping for a... Read More ring as I did when I came in to see Beth. We looked at various styles in multiple visits but every time I felt right at home. She never rushed me and we eventually picked out the perfect one. To this day my wife gets complimented on it everywhere she goes. We even came back and picked out our wedding bands together with the help of Beth. She is truly a gem to work with and we will surely be back to visit her!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jaclyn T

My fiance had a really amazing experience at Earth Treasures. He said he could not have asked for a better sales person than Rebecca. They worked together and ended up creating the most perfect ring which I could not be more excited about! Thank you Earth Treasures & Rebecca :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kelly G

My husband bought my engagement ring here and worked with Lucinda to pick out something that I absolutely love! Earth Treasures had such a big selection of unique rings as well as classic ones. We went back to Earth Treasures for our wedding bands and Lucinda worked with us... Read More within our budget. Lucinda makes you feel like she cares about you personally and that she truly wants you to feel special on your wedding day. I would recommend Earth Treasures and Lucinda to anyone looking for wedding jewelry. What an excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

My fiancé and I had heard about Earth Treasures so we decided to stop in and have a look which turned out to be the best decision we could have made! Our sales person Pamela helped us choose the perfect diamond and setting. She listened to what we preferred and took the time to... Read More show us all of our options while providing personal advice based on her experience. By the time we left the store we had our engagement ring and a new friend. Pamela was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We have been back to the store several times since we bought the ring and she always greets us like old friends. I highly recommend Earth Treasures and Pamela!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 jenevieve r

My fiancé Stephen first came in just to scope out engagement rings, not knowing 100% what he was even looking for. He was helped by Joy, and the word help is an understatement! Stephen is never one to make a decision quickly and revisted and revisited until he was absolutely... Read More sure that the ring he picked with Joy's help was perfect. Almost immediately after we got engaged he let me know how I can go get my ring cleaned anytime I want and insisted that I had to go meet Joy and told me about how patient she was during the process. She helped us pick out the perfect wedding bands and made the entire experience smooth and enjoyable and most of all ensured that it was a zero pressure experience. I will be back for my ring cleanings, and just to visit and all of our future jewelry purchases!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Julia S

My fiance had an excellent experience at Earth Treasures working with Joy. I gave him no ideas as to what I would like and she helped him select the perfect ring. We returned for wedding bands and left with two we absolutely loved. I highly recommend shopping here and if you... Read More can, ask for Joy!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Keira L

This is the best place to go. My whole family buys all their jewelry here and just so happened my fiancé stumbled upon this place on his own and had the best experience. He said Joy was the most helpful, kind, and patient. She was also very knowledgeable. She helped him pick the... Read More perfect ring (which wasn't an easy task), and is now helping us pick wedding bands. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Donielle T

Joy is the best! She helped my fiancé and I choose the rings we were both truly happy with. She treated us like family. I feel she is very honest and look forward to coming back for our bands. The quality is excellent and I would truly recommend Joy and earth treasures to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 rachel h

Joy was FANTASTIC! I threw a double whammy at her with two very specific rings for my fiancé and myself. She was so patient and helpful to find exactly what I wanted. Joy was able to find a beautiful traditional diamond for my fiancé and a yellow diamond for myself. We both got... Read More the same setting to make it special and different diamonds to personalize it. The rings were stunning and my proposal went great. Thankfully she said yes 600ft off the ground on a hot air balloon over Sonoma. I was so excited to tell Joy that my plan worked out. Joy was so happy for us. Without her I know my fiancé and myself would be as happy as we were with the rings. THANK YOU JOY AND EARTH TREASURES!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

I was looking for an engagement ring when Joy approached me. She was very helpful and was patient with me. She made it very easy and made me feel comfortable. I proposed to my fiancé and she said yes :) . We will definitely be back to see Joy for our wedding bands and future... Read More purchases. Thanks Joy! - Joe and Shannon

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Amanda L

My Fiancé worked with Joy to create a beautiful and unique engagement ring (oval diamond with rose gold setting), it is perfect! He had nothing but great things to say about the whole process. I had to go back to get it re-sized and Joy was very accommodating and helpful.... Read More Thanks again, we will for sure come back for our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Kristina R

My Fiancé bought my engagement ring from Earth Treasures and it is absolutely perfect. He worked with Deborah & when we went in the next day to have my ring sized, she was extremely helpful, personable and provided excellent service. We are both so happy with our experience with... Read More Earth Treasures!

Sherry is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Deanna M

Sherry was an absolute engagement and wedding band angel! She was SO very helpful to my fiancee and I in choosing our jewelry. She helped us to find rings that were in our budget that we both loved! She followed up to make sure that the engagement ring was a hit with me after... Read More my fiancee purposed. She also helped my future husband choose his "I want simple" wedding band. But the thing that has sent me over the moon in love with this jewelry store and specifically with Sherry, is the AMAZING wedding band that she found to PERFECTLY match my custom made engagement ring. I was madly in love with my engagement ring and I was so unsure of what I would want for a wedding band that I honestly was not expecting the same feeling... was I wrong! Sherry showed me a wedding band that would "cradle" my engagement ring, which I was not sure I would like. She put it on my hand and I fell in love all over again! Sherry and Jonathan (the master jeweler and a very professional gentleman) were unbelievably helpful, honest, timely and very, very good at their crafts! I will suggest this jewelry store to everyone! -Bradley and Deanna "soon to be" Ketcham

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Marissa K

I had my ring appraised at Earth Treasures recently, and my family has always bought jewelry from here for many years! Joy & Julie were so wonderful and friendly while I waited. I definitely highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Leriana M

As most girls, I waited for the day I would be proposed to like no other. When my fiance opened up the box and I laid eyes on the beautiful ring laying in the box, I was speechless. He and Lucinda worked hard to help make my dream proposal come true. The ring is perfect. Lucinda... Read More is a gem and I thank her for her amazing service and compassion for her customers! Thank you Lucinda for helping my Jimmy give me the ring a girl can dream for!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rosa P

With the recommendation of a friend, I recently upgraded my engagement ring that I previously purchased elsewhere at Earth Treasures . My saleperson, Donna, went above and beyond to meet all of my expectations, meet my price point, and give me the ring of my dreams. I left there... Read More feeling like family. I felt like I had my own cheering squad when I left that day due to the warm and friendly staff there. This was not the experience I had at the prior jeweler we used to go to. I'm happy to say that I will now being using Earth treasures for all future purchases.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kerry S

My fiancée and I went to Earth Treasures on a recommendation from a friend when we first decided to go look for engagement rings. Our first appointment, we worked with Sherry and we didn't even think to go anywhere else. We found the perfect ring that first day and we had a... Read More great experience working with her. She was very informative and patient with us throughout the process, especially when finding the diamond, and that certainly helps when you want to make the perfect purchase! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Awesome! I can't begin to express what a wonderful experience it was going to Earth Treasures. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, which is so hard to find these days. Was online looking for jewelry stores and happened upon their website and decided to take... Read More the 40 minute ride there and I am so glad we did. The staff is the best.... so helpful, caring and knowledgable. Joan our sales person was the BEST! I was looking for a new setting and when I say it took me 3 hours I'm not kidding. She stayed with me the whole time helping me find the perfect one, and that took more than patience.... she would take everyone out put a stone in it so I could see what it would like like, over and over again. I enjoyed the conversation and laughter as well while we were finding that perfect ring. I have found my new jewelry store! Wouldn't go anywhere else now! A rare find today! Michele R

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Chelsea C

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring at Earth Treasures. Sherry was the one who helped him put together the perfect ring with the most personal detail. Sherry was so helpful with everything and made the whole experience really special. We look forward to returning to E.T. To... Read More purchase our bands.

Start a Conversation!