Life's Treasured Moments Begin at Earth Treasures

Earth Treasures, fine jewelry since 1974. Winner of the Reader's Choice award for best jeweler in Monmouth County for 15 consecutive years. Specializing in diamonds, gems, pearl's, bridal gifts and custom design jewelry. One's imagination is the only limit to creating your dream of a lifetime.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

178 State Route 35 South, Suite 5, Eatontown, NJ (732) 542-5444

Great service, honest people

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 julie p

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at earth treasures, and this month he went back to upgrade my engagement ring for our five year anniversary. He worked with Jenelle who is so knowledgeable patient and friendly, and gives great advice. Their trade in... Read More program gave us 100 percent of what her paid for my first ring for my upgrade this year. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jenelle!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Tim B

As a man there is probably few things more intimidating in life than buying a wedding ring and band for the woman you love. Will she love it? Is it big enough? Can I afford it? What makes a good ring? If you aren't already tense, having to deal with a commission based sales... Read More person will put you right over the edge. At Earth Treasures there is no pressure. Just very kind sale reps (I worked with 3), especially Robin Ann, who will show you some incredible rings and then explain what makes them so awesome. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to prices, after exhaustively comparing with their competitors, and have a very good selection. Along with the sales staff, they have several gemologists that will literally sit with you as long as you like to explain everything about your diamond. Even if you aren't going to buy it, they want you to be well informed. After the purchase they are wonderful with sizing and offer a lifetime cleaning and tightening on the bands. Each time we've returned we are welcomed by name and asked how life has been. It is a pleasant experience that leaves you feeling excited and not worried or worn down. For that I highly recommend Earth Treasures for any jewelry purchases.

2012-07-06T09:34:37 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience! Here at Earth Treasures we strive for excellence. We understand the value of education when making such an important decision which is why we put so much effort into training our staff.... Read Less Read More

the best jewelers ever

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 nicole r

I couldn't have asked for a better jeweler

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Pat G

I wanted to thank Joy for a great experience checking out engagement rings yesterday. I came in knowing absolutely nothing about the “4 C’s” and she was very thorough in explaining it. She showed my girlfriend and I lots of diamonds, settings, and bands within our price range... Read More and never once made me feel pressured or rushed. I would definitely recommend working with Joy and look forward to seeing her again soon! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Pat G

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jennifer H

My fiance wanted to find the perfect diamond so he went to see Joy! He couldn't find what he was looking for; so the search began for the perfect setting. Over the course of several visits, he and Joy found the perfect engagement ring! Thank you, Joy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Nicole W

My fiancé and I had a great experience at Earth Treasurers. After looking at jewelry stores in Philly, we were glad to find this great store. Jenelle is a gem! She was so patient and shared her opinions that helped me to find a ring I love. Would highly recommend and hope to... Read More come back for my wedding band.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessica K

9/23/17- My fiancé bought me a beautiful engagement ring from Earth Treasures and Beth was very helpful in choosing the perfect ring for me . It was a pleasure working with her . I highly recommend her !! Jessica K

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Catherine V

I cannot say enough how wonderful Earth Treasures and the staff there are. They helped my fiancé design the perfect engagement ring and designed a matching wedding and. His experience shopping with them was wonderful and when they did not have exactly what he wanted, they helped... Read More him create the perfect ring. I highly recommend Earth Treasures Jewelers.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Melissa M

My fiance and I decided to try out Earth Treasures when searching for our wedding bands. Deborah Ann was so awesome to deal with on the two occasions we went in to look. Took awesome notes to remind us the bands we were interested in the first time and helped make sure we were... Read More both 100% satisfied with our final decisions. She's such a sweetheart! We would recommend this jeweler in a heartbeat to anyone looking! Ask for Deborah Ann !

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Steven D

23-year-old guy I went in the get an engagement ring and Deb worked with me for about two hours across three trips to find the right one. I walked out a diamond expert and got exactly what I was looking for. Very helpful not pressuring.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Cynthia R

I would highly recommend them. I had an issue on my first visit but once brought to their attention they worked quickly to resolve it and couldn't have been more accommodating. Helane is wonderful has been so helpful assisting me with having my engagement ring repaired and... Read More having a new wedding band made. The Manager John was a pleasure to work with as well.

2017-08-04T14:42:34 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry for your experience. As you can see by all of the positive reviews posted here, we pride ourselves on customer service and would like the opportunity to discuss this matter further. Our General Manager John Baghsarian has been making efforts to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jennifer G

In my fiancée's words,"My experiences at Earth Treasures have been nothing short of perfect. From the first time I walked in there I was helped immediately and they helped me design and pick out the best products within my budget for my fiancé. Over my next couple visits I was... Read More always fortunate enough to work with the same consultant, Joan Codispodi." Joan made all of our experiences stress free. We have since gone back to pick out our wedding bands and wedding gifts. Every time we look for Joan. Earth Treasures has an impeccable reputation and after working with them over the past year it is easy to see why. Between the services, the quality of product, the friendly staff, and the thank you cards during the holidays they have made my fiancé and me customers for life.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 jennifer p

I cannot say enough about how happy my fiancé and I with our rings and the service we received at earth treasures. Joy was the best! She helped us pick out our rings and was very easy to work with and patient. We will definitely be back. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 vanessa s

Absolutely love my ring! !!! Rebecca was amazing and so patient with all the changes we made before finalizing my custom ring!! It's absolutely beautiful! !!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Rachel S

Absolutely love my engagement ring! Joy helped us out so much, including getting my band remade in a smaller size so that it fits correctly. We can't wait to pick out our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Tara Z

If you don't go to Earth Treasures your truly missing out. This place is so loyal & trust worthy to their customers. My fiancé proposed to me last March & purchased my engagement ring with the help of Deborah Anne. I heard him speak so highly of Deborah, who I finally got to... Read More meet when we went back to pick out our wedding bands & my fiancés wedding gift to me :) Deborah Anne was so easy to work with & treated us as if we were family- always greeted with a warm hug and smile. We can't thank her enough for making the wedding process so easy.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jerry R

I love this jewelery store! Joy was a great help in getting my ring perfect. The jewelers set the stone and had it done in one day so I could propose that night! I could not be happier with the whole experience.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Deanna T

I actually ended winning a gift certificate towards me and my fiancée wedding bands at a bridal show. Breanna was the one who was in charge of the gift we had gotten and she was SO excited to see us when we finally came to start picking them out. The fact that she even... Read More remembered us was enough to make me feel warm and welcomed. She was so knowledgeable about the jewelry and really worked within our budget to make sure both of us were happy with our rings. I just picked them up yesterday and they are absolutely gorgeous! Joy rung us up and made sure they fit nicely before we left. I will definitely be back here in the future for any jewelry needs!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Adina C

I cannot say enough about how great Sherry was in helping myself and my fiancé picking out the perfect ring! She was so patient and answered any questions we had about anything. The store itself is huge and has a great selection to choose from and customize to your liking! I... Read More look forward to going back to pick out our wedding bands !

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Elizabeth W

I have always heard that Earth Treasures is great and from my recent experience I can definitely agree! My fiance and I felt we were in great hands with Joy. She was very helpful and easy to work with. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Cara V

Joy is the best! My engagement ring was purchased from a different jeweler who accidentally ordered the setting a full ring size too big. She wouldn't resize it because of the stones on the side, neither would another jeweler we visited. We decided to reorder the setting from... Read More Earth Treasures since they sell Gabriel rings. Joy was incredibly helpful and trustworthy. She went out of her way to help us not have to purchase a new setting... as far as calling Gabriel with the details of the setting to see if they would resize it. Since my wedding day was coming up and I did not have much time, she worked with the jeweler in store to resize the ring.... and also got it back to me within a day. Added perk - she also helped me pick out an adorable bracelet for my nephew/ring bearer with his name engraved. I am so grateful to Joy for saving us the money of a new setting and making sure my ring was perfect in time for my wedding day, I will always go back there!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Rosa A

Joan Codispodi was amazing!! When my fiance was purchasing the ring, she was great in helping him find the perfect ring. Joan held off on all mailers from the store until after the engagement date so I would not find out anything. When I returned to size it, she was great in... Read More providing advice for both the sizing the maintenance of the ring. We will be returning soon to purchase our wedding bands and cannot wait to go back!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Erin H

My fiancé worked closely with Joy to create my BEAUTIFUL engagement ring. It's absolutely perfect. Thank you, Joy, for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren E

If you don't go to Earth Treasures for your jewelry, you are making a HUGE mistake. Their staff is the most helpful and knowledgable and their jewelry is the absolute best. Beth helped my fiancé to customize the MOST PERFECT engagement ring that I am completely obsessed with! I... Read More can not wait to go back for our wedding bands and all of our bridal gifts. If you want the best of the best, go to Earth Treasures and ask for Beth!