Earth Treasures Jewelers

(114)

Eatontown, NJ

Life's Treasured Moments Begin at Earth Treasures

Earth Treasures, fine jewelry since 1974. Winner of the Reader's Choice award for best jeweler in Monmouth County for 15 consecutive years. Specializing in diamonds, gems, pearl's, bridal gifts and custom design jewelry. One's imagination is the only limit to creating your dream of a lifetime.

Jewelry Collections

Michael's Plaza, Eatontown, NJ

Great service, honest people

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 julie p

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at earth treasures, and this month he went back to upgrade my engagement ring for our five year anniversary. He worked with Jenelle who is so knowledgeable patient and friendly, and gives great advice. Their trade in program gave us 100 percent of what her paid for my first ring for my upgrade this year. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jenelle!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Tim B

As a man there is probably few things more intimidating in life than buying a wedding ring and band for the woman you love. Will she love it? Is it big enough? Can I afford it? What makes a good ring? If you aren't already tense, having to deal with a commission based sales person will put you right over the edge. At Earth Treasures there is no pressure. Just very kind sale reps (I worked with 3), especially Robin Ann, who will show you some incredible rings and then explain what makes them so awesome. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to prices, after exhaustively comparing with their competitors, and have a very good selection. Along with the sales staff, they have several gemologists that will literally sit with you as long as you like to explain everything about your diamond. Even if you aren't going to buy it, they want you to be well informed. After the purchase they are wonderful with sizing and offer a lifetime cleaning and tightening on the bands. Each time we've returned we are welcomed by name and asked how life has been. It is a pleasant experience that leaves you feeling excited and not worried or worn down. For that I highly recommend Earth Treasures for any jewelry purchases.

7/06/2012 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience! Here at Earth Treasures we strive for excellence. We understand the value of education when making such an important decision which is why we put so much effort into training our staff.... Read Less Read More

the best jewelers ever

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 nicole r

I couldn't have asked for a better jeweler

Look no further than Deborah Ann!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Courtney G

Our family has been recommending Earth Treasure for as long as I can remember. They designed my mother's wedding ring and an heirloom necklace that would take your breath away. We've purchased both estate pieces and new. So, when it came time to look for an engagement ring - Off to ET we went. We met with Deborah Ann, who within minutes, had a perfect handle on my style. (Not an easy task!)A few months later, the perfect proposal came with the most stunning ring I could have imagined. Deborah Ann worked with my fiance to create a one of a kind design that included every detail I had mentioned in our short meeting. We both went back for our wedding bands as well. (He loves his so much that I've caught him wearing it around the house! The wedding isn't for another 6 months!) I chose to wear my grandmother's ring and Deborah Ann helped us to update the band so it fit perfectly with my engagement ring. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful selection of jewelry, a nicer staff of people, more personal attention or attention to detail. I'd give them 100 STARS if I could. Go, go, go! It'll be the best wedding decision you make. (Aside from the groom, of course!)

Love my ring!

Reviewed on 3/14/2015

I had the pleasure of having Sherry Ocasio guide me in resetting my engagement ring. This was my second purchase at earth treasures. Sherry was very patient and knowledgeable in helping me decide on my new setting . My diamond is a .82 round stone. ..it was set in a hammered bezel set halo setting. . The stone looks like 1.5 carats !! It was set so beautiful by Neil! He did an amazing job. People are noticing my ring. I am once again so very happy with my purchase!!!Ester

Wedding Bands!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Rachel B

My fiancee and I stopped in last night (2/24) to see about getting fitted for our wedding bands. The wedding is in May and it just dawned on us that it was time! We were helped by Joy from the moment we walked in. She was extremely helpful and just all around a pleasure. We sort of had an idea of what we both wanted (honestly, we were there for a half an hour tops) - and Joy was 100% accommodating (and very smiley). It was like she was reading our minds. We walked away impressed. Just wanted to show our utmost appreciation for Joy and let you know that we've both had excellent experiences with Earth Treasures. We wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else in the future.

Joy was very helpful

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Shannon P

Started our wedding band shopping here. Although we ended up going with another shop Joy was a big help in narrowing down the style we liked! The only reason we didn't get our bands here is we decided on a place closer to home.

Clueless to Knowledgeable

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Recently I had gone in to Earths Treasures for an engagement ring. I had no idea how to buy a ring; it's not something you do everyday! Sheri Ocasio had been highly recommended, so I requested to be helped by her. Sheri was extremely knowledgeable, patient and helpful. She was also educating me, while we were looking for the perfect setting. I never knew there was so much to know about diamonds! Sheri took her time and made sure I was confident in my decision. I was in somewhat of a hurry to get the ring because we were going away for the weekend. Sheri made that possible, as I had the ring in 24 hours! Everyone in the store was welcoming from the start and until I left 4 hours later. My fiancé and I will definitely go see Sheri for our wedding bands. I walked into Earths Treasures feeling nervous and clueless, and I walked out feeling confident and knowledgeable! Thank you, Sheri!

Brilliant! Both diamond and service

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Siobhan C

Can't say enough good things. Both both wedding bands and engagement rings here. Deborah was the best.

Hands down, the best experience.

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lisa C

My Fiance purchased by engagement ring from Earth Treasures, and it was only natural to go there for our wedding bands as well. My Fiance had worked closely with Helene... who we then also worked with while choosing our bands. Helene is without a doubt, the sweetest, most patient sales woman I've ever met. She truly wants you to be happy... and she never wants you to spend over your head. She finds EXACTLY what you're looking for - and within our budget. She made what could be a stressful experience into a total dream -- THANK YOU HELENE! (Not to mention, any time we had contact with other sales members - we were never disappointed. The staff at Earth Treasures is truly special.)

Joy is the best!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kimberly K

I originally went to Earth Treasures to purchase my soon-to-be husband's wedding band. The sales people are very helpful and honest. They will work with anyone's budget. Joy was specifically helpful when picking out the wedding band. A few days later I got a call that the ring was ready and I had also been entered into a contest and won a $100 gift card! This helped me purchase jewelry for my mother as well. Joy helped me with this as well, as I visited three times to pick something out. I will definitely use them again!

One of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

When you are finally ready to take the big leap, you don't really think about how hard picking a ring is until you walk into the store. As a man you think you go in and just pick one out of the case. I was helped by the bubbly duo of Becca and Brianna. They could tell I was nervous and out of my element, but they made it fun and very laid back with no pressure. Becca's knowledge of diamonds made me feel very comfortable. She sat with me for over an hour explaining the grades, shapes, and colors of diamonds. And showed me the differences first hand. Which made it easy and steered me in the right direction. The band I couldn't make my mind up on. Brianna helped me pick one that we altered and made to custom fit the diamond I chose. They were very personable and made me feel so comfortable selecting the most important purchase of my life. I then came back a few times to check the progress of the ring and they were there to greet me with smiles. They were just as excited as I was. I could never thank them enough for all the help. The day I proposed, I will never forget the look of my future wife's face when she saw her ring. A ring that is one of a kind. We're definitely going back for our Wedding Bands and any other jewelry purchases. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends to Earth Treasures! As the "Soon to be wife" you always have expectations of the ring. Every woman has looked at rings trying to find 'the one'. You always point out what you like but far and few actually find the perfect one. So needless to say we are always nervous about when the day comes that the one you love proposes and what the ring going to look like. To say that this ring is what I've wanted is an understatement. It is perfect...it is what I've dreamed of. From the diamond, to the setting, to the band...everything is breathtaking. My fiancé told me that a woman sat with him going over everything. He was explaining everything to me and I just sat there in amazement that he took this much home with him. He said that another woman went around the store finding every band that looked like what he had explained. He said that the employees didn't hound him which made him feel so at ease. He also said that the girls took EVERYTHING he was saying and proceeded from there. Not trying to sway him to buy something that they liked. I can't thank these 2 ladies enough for helping him find my perfect ring that I am so in love with. I am looking forward to experience this store 1st hand.

Beautiful Reset of Original Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

I was married 27 years ago and had been contemplating resetting my engagement ring. It was a very tough decision due to sentimental value but am very glad I did and that I chose Earth Treasures. Brianna was such a huge help! She was sensitive about my decision and right on top of the process. She helped me pick the perfect setting, which matched my wedding and anniversary rings. It exceeded my expectations, I thoroughly enjoy wearing it and I'm no longer worried about the age of the prongs! Thank you Brianna for being so terrific!

Rebecca at Earth Treasures is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Jessica H

My family has been using Earth Treasures for years and years. I was so happy when my fiancé decided to buy my engagement ring there. His sales associate Rebecca was outstanding. He still is raving about how she spent so much time helping to find the perfect setting and stone for me (and it is gorgeous!). The staff at Earth Treasures is educated, professional, honest, kind and willing to make your dreams come true. Rebecca is now my go-to person at Earth Treasures. She also helped us both pick out the perfect wedding bands. She went above and beyond to contact manufacturers to see if they could make what we wanted. She provided honest and practical feedback on what we wanted. I would recommend this store and Rebecca as a stellar jeweler. My fiancé and I could not be more pleased with the consistent high level of service at Earth Treasures!

Great experience !

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

My salesman Tom Jones was extremely helpful and professional. He help me pick the perfect ring to meet my needs. I have been a customer of earth treasures for many years. I will remain a customer of theirs for years to come. Highly recommended .

She Said YES!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Tom B

Thank you Earth Treasures! I purchased an Engagement ring last month and just gave it to my Girlfriend today. She said Yes! Deborah Ann was such a pleasure to work with, she made my decision so easy. I gave her my price range and she hepled me select the best diamond for me. I felt so great after my purchase. She took the time to educate me on the 4 C's. Earth Treasures is the place for me and I will tell all my friends where I got the ring. Can not express how happy I am with my purchase.

We Got A lot for our money

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Allison G

Earth Treasures was the most amazing shopping experience. We had a very small budget for my engagement ring. Marion was such a huge help to us. I was able to create my own ring. I got to select the diamond first and then the setting I wanted. Marion kept us within our budget. I'm in love with my beautiful ring! We also purchased our wedding bands too. I will always shop at Earth Treasures they are perfessional, caring and helpful. Thanks for making my dream come true. Allison Gray

2nd Generation Of Engagement Rings

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 David C

I've been a customer of Earth Treasures for 40 years since it was a very small store. I purchased my wifes engagement ring in 1974. When it was time for my son to get engaged I told him "the only place to shop is Earth Treasures". So, we did and Deborah-Ann helped my son pick out a beautiful diamond and setting of his choice. They had the ring all set, sized and appraised in a few hours! We love Earth Treasures! They are the only store we trust.

Such a wonderful experience !

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Jen K

My wedding is on November 1, 2014 and my fiancé and I went to Earth Treasures recently for wedding bands. We were helped by Jesse Cortwright who went above and beyond to help us find the perfect band. We have a unique taste and try to be different. Jesse was very kind and continued looking with us until we found exactly what we wanted. We got custom bands that are great! Other jewelry stores we went to did not have what we wanted nor did they offer the customization of rings we wanted. We also did not feel pressured to buy anything. Jesse attended to us each time we came into the store. We got beautiful wedding bands at a great price. I highly recommend Earth Treasures! I also highly recommend asking for Jesse!

Cannot beat this place

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

I'm a working guy and don't have unlimited funds but at Earth Treasures they treated me like gold.the staff is great especially BETH who was sooo helpful ! I cannot say enough about how good she treated me and Gina. We've been back there a few times to buy other items ans every time she was super to work with. Best place to go hands down

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Tina C

I cannot say enough about this place. My fiancé purchased my engagement ring here, and it is absolutely stunning. We also purchased our wedding bands from Earth Treasure. We worked with Janelle who was so professional, patient and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with the experience.

Earth Treasures: Look no further!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Ellen R

Deborah Ann Wheaton was extremely kind and helpful. She was able to work within our budget and make us feel like we were her priority. The entire staff was professional and knowledgeable. We bought both our engagement and wedding band through Earth Treasures. My ring was a bit tricky to match with a band, but Deborah worked through the company to find something that I was comfortable with. You will have no regrets going to this establishment!

Opinion from the groom: Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014

Ok, so I am getting married in October and my fiance asked me to write a review on here seeing as I spent more time here than she did : ) As a business professional who deals with clients on a daily basis I cannot stress how important customer service is. Fortunately, the representative I dealt with, Sherri, is amazing! Sherri was very helpful when I went in to look for an engagement ring. Not ONCE was I pressured into anything. She took plenty of time to make me as comfortable as possible as well as explain the different types of settings. With my mother, future mother in law, and my fiance's aunt all with us you might assume it would be hectic. Well, she made sure that the ladies let me do my thing. I ended up purchasing a gorgeous ring for my fiance and walked out of Earth's Treasures feeling like my money was very well spent. Fast forward a few months.. my fiance returned to get her dual wedding bands. They fit the engagement ring perfectly - actually I believe Sherri was seeking out a band since the ring I purchased was not really traditional. I recently returned as well to purchase my band. Overall, we have had nothing but amazing experiences with this establishment! Again, I really am happy that if I am going to spend my money it is at this place. Excellent job! Thank you for making this time special for us! - Gregg & Erica

Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Jenna V

My Fiance and I just went to Earth's Treasures for our wedding bands and previously he shopped there for my engagement ring. We were extremely happy with the service we recieved from Elizabeth. She was knowledge, friendly, and professional. They even cleaned and inspected my engagement for free while we were there. There is no way we would ever shop anywhere else.

Great help

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Marissa C

Earth Treasures Jewelers is a great place. Deborah Wheaton helped me with everything I needed with my whole wedding experience. The engagement ring, the wedding band, and the wedding day gift, everything was perfect. I didn't really know much about jewelry and she gave me some very good advice. If I ever get any additional jewelry, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Send Email