Earth Treasures Jewelers

Eatontown, NJ

Life's Treasured Moments Begin at Earth Treasures

Earth Treasures, fine jewelry since 1974. Winner of the Reader's Choice award for best jeweler in Monmouth County for 15 consecutive years. Specializing in diamonds, gems, pearl's, bridal gifts and custom design jewelry. One's imagination is the only limit to creating your dream of a lifetime.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

178 State Route 35 South, Eatontown, NJ

Great service, honest people

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 julie p

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at earth treasures, and this month he went back to upgrade my engagement ring for our five year anniversary. He worked with Jenelle who is so knowledgeable patient and friendly, and gives great advice. Their trade in... Read More program gave us 100 percent of what her paid for my first ring for my upgrade this year. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jenelle!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Tim B

As a man there is probably few things more intimidating in life than buying a wedding ring and band for the woman you love. Will she love it? Is it big enough? Can I afford it? What makes a good ring? If you aren't already tense, having to deal with a commission based sales... Read More person will put you right over the edge. At Earth Treasures there is no pressure. Just very kind sale reps (I worked with 3), especially Robin Ann, who will show you some incredible rings and then explain what makes them so awesome. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to prices, after exhaustively comparing with their competitors, and have a very good selection. Along with the sales staff, they have several gemologists that will literally sit with you as long as you like to explain everything about your diamond. Even if you aren't going to buy it, they want you to be well informed. After the purchase they are wonderful with sizing and offer a lifetime cleaning and tightening on the bands. Each time we've returned we are welcomed by name and asked how life has been. It is a pleasant experience that leaves you feeling excited and not worried or worn down. For that I highly recommend Earth Treasures for any jewelry purchases.

2012-07-06T09:34:37 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience! Here at Earth Treasures we strive for excellence. We understand the value of education when making such an important decision which is why we put so much effort into training our staff.... Read Less Read More

the best jewelers ever

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 nicole r

I couldn't have asked for a better jeweler

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Julia S

My fiance had an excellent experience at Earth Treasures working with Joy. I gave him no ideas as to what I would like and she helped him select the perfect ring. We returned for wedding bands and left with two we absolutely loved. I highly recommend shopping here and if you... Read More can, ask for Joy!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Keira L

This is the best place to go. My whole family buys all their jewelry here and just so happened my fiancé stumbled upon this place on his own and had the best experience. He said Joy was the most helpful, kind, and patient. She was also very knowledgeable. She helped him pick the... Read More perfect ring (which wasn't an easy task), and is now helping us pick wedding bands. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Donielle T

Joy is the best! She helped my fiancé and I choose the rings we were both truly happy with. She treated us like family. I feel she is very honest and look forward to coming back for our bands. The quality is excellent and I would truly recommend Joy and earth treasures to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 rachel h

Joy was FANTASTIC! I threw a double whammy at her with two very specific rings for my fiancé and myself. She was so patient and helpful to find exactly what I wanted. Joy was able to find a beautiful traditional diamond for my fiancé and a yellow diamond for myself. We both got... Read More the same setting to make it special and different diamonds to personalize it. The rings were stunning and my proposal went great. Thankfully she said yes 600ft off the ground on a hot air balloon over Sonoma. I was so excited to tell Joy that my plan worked out. Joy was so happy for us. Without her I know my fiancé and myself would be as happy as we were with the rings. THANK YOU JOY AND EARTH TREASURES!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

I was looking for an engagement ring when Joy approached me. She was very helpful and was patient with me. She made it very easy and made me feel comfortable. I proposed to my fiancé and she said yes :) . We will definitely be back to see Joy for our wedding bands and future... Read More purchases. Thanks Joy! - Joe and Shannon

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Amanda L

My Fiancé worked with Joy to create a beautiful and unique engagement ring (oval diamond with rose gold setting), it is perfect! He had nothing but great things to say about the whole process. I had to go back to get it re-sized and Joy was very accommodating and helpful.... Read More Thanks again, we will for sure come back for our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Kristina R

My Fiancé bought my engagement ring from Earth Treasures and it is absolutely perfect. He worked with Deborah & when we went in the next day to have my ring sized, she was extremely helpful, personable and provided excellent service. We are both so happy with our experience with... Read More Earth Treasures!

Sherry is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Deanna M

Sherry was an absolute engagement and wedding band angel! She was SO very helpful to my fiancee and I in choosing our jewelry. She helped us to find rings that were in our budget that we both loved! She followed up to make sure that the engagement ring was a hit with me after... Read More my fiancee purposed. She also helped my future husband choose his "I want simple" wedding band. But the thing that has sent me over the moon in love with this jewelry store and specifically with Sherry, is the AMAZING wedding band that she found to PERFECTLY match my custom made engagement ring. I was madly in love with my engagement ring and I was so unsure of what I would want for a wedding band that I honestly was not expecting the same feeling... was I wrong! Sherry showed me a wedding band that would "cradle" my engagement ring, which I was not sure I would like. She put it on my hand and I fell in love all over again! Sherry and Jonathan (the master jeweler and a very professional gentleman) were unbelievably helpful, honest, timely and very, very good at their crafts! I will suggest this jewelry store to everyone! -Bradley and Deanna "soon to be" Ketcham

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Marissa K

I had my ring appraised at Earth Treasures recently, and my family has always bought jewelry from here for many years! Joy & Julie were so wonderful and friendly while I waited. I definitely highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Leriana M

As most girls, I waited for the day I would be proposed to like no other. When my fiance opened up the box and I laid eyes on the beautiful ring laying in the box, I was speechless. He and Lucinda worked hard to help make my dream proposal come true. The ring is perfect. Lucinda... Read More is a gem and I thank her for her amazing service and compassion for her customers! Thank you Lucinda for helping my Jimmy give me the ring a girl can dream for!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rosa P

With the recommendation of a friend, I recently upgraded my engagement ring that I previously purchased elsewhere at Earth Treasures . My saleperson, Donna, went above and beyond to meet all of my expectations, meet my price point, and give me the ring of my dreams. I left there... Read More feeling like family. I felt like I had my own cheering squad when I left that day due to the warm and friendly staff there. This was not the experience I had at the prior jeweler we used to go to. I'm happy to say that I will now being using Earth treasures for all future purchases.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kerry S

My fiancée and I went to Earth Treasures on a recommendation from a friend when we first decided to go look for engagement rings. Our first appointment, we worked with Sherry and we didn't even think to go anywhere else. We found the perfect ring that first day and we had a... Read More great experience working with her. She was very informative and patient with us throughout the process, especially when finding the diamond, and that certainly helps when you want to make the perfect purchase! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Awesome! I can't begin to express what a wonderful experience it was going to Earth Treasures. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, which is so hard to find these days. Was online looking for jewelry stores and happened upon their website and decided to take... Read More the 40 minute ride there and I am so glad we did. The staff is the best.... so helpful, caring and knowledgable. Joan our sales person was the BEST! I was looking for a new setting and when I say it took me 3 hours I'm not kidding. She stayed with me the whole time helping me find the perfect one, and that took more than patience.... she would take everyone out put a stone in it so I could see what it would like like, over and over again. I enjoyed the conversation and laughter as well while we were finding that perfect ring. I have found my new jewelry store! Wouldn't go anywhere else now! A rare find today! Michele R

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Chelsea C

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring at Earth Treasures. Sherry was the one who helped him put together the perfect ring with the most personal detail. Sherry was so helpful with everything and made the whole experience really special. We look forward to returning to E.T. To... Read More purchase our bands.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

Earth Treasures was amazing! My fiance bought my ring here (a GORGEOUS sapphire) and chose the setting. When he proposed, the ring was too small. But we brought it in the very next day to get it sized and I had it on my finger within hours! The service here is simply... Read More outstanding, especially Deborah Ann. She was so kind, enthusiastic, and helpful. Our ring box was unique and she loved it so much, she brought it around to show everyone. It made me feel so good. My fiance and I would both highly recommend Earth Treasures.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Courtney P

Earth Treasures truly took the stress out of designing and purchasing my engagement ring! My fiance and I had a family stone that we were looking to combine with a setting of my liking. We stopped by Earth Treasures back in April (when I still didn't know exactly what I wanted... Read More yet) and Joy took the time to get to know me, my likes and dislikes, and helped us pick out the PERFECT band for my marquise diamond. She made both my fiance and I so comfortable with the whole process and my fiance has even said what a great experience he had during this entire process working with Joy and Sherry. We are so grateful for this wonderful experience at Earth Treasures. My fiance has already recommended Earth Treasures to a few of his friends looking to propose to their girlfriends in the future. We can't wait to return to purchase our wedding bands next year! :) Additional pros: - Free cleanings where they also check to make sure none of your stones/prongs are loose - 20% of wedding bands Cons: NONE!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Ashlee D

From the first time we stepped into Earth Treasures, Joan treated us like we were family! We went in there to sell a pair of earrings and look for a wedding set. Joan took into consideration our budget, time frame, and what we were looking for. Every ring we looked at, she... Read More gave us her honest opinion of why we may or may not want it. She was extrememly knowledgable and made us feel comfortable with our decision. She never tried to push or sell us something we didn't want. We got both my engagement ring, and our wedding bands from Joan and ET. Since my ring is a pave setting, and delicate, a few months after getting married I noticed I had lost one of the small diamonds in my engagement ring. Of course we started to panic, we were short on time since we had a friends wedding to attend in a few hours. We rush over to ET, and got to talking to Joan and told her our delimma. She went back, talked to the jeweler and they were able take my ring, replace the diamond and check all the other settings, all within an HOUR!!!! Talk about coming to our rescue!!! We are forever grateful that we decided to look at ET in the first place, and even more grateful we got to meet Joan. We will continue to come see Joan and the rest of the friendly staff at ET for any of our future purchases!!!!! We highly reccomend Earth Trasures! -Ashlee & Danny Morgan-

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

My fiancé bought me the most gorgeous emerald cut engagement ring with Sherry's help, we both knew we needed her when it came to our wedding bands. Once again Sherry helped us through this process with her knowledge and patience. Finding my husbands wedding band, was not as easy... Read More as we thought it'd be. Sherry explained different styles and different metals. Since he isn't used to wearing any jewelry, Sherry suggested an art carved band, that actually had a comfort feature! That was the winner! Since I was unsure of the look I wanted, Sherry exhausted every single option with us until we were happy. I finally decided on an estate piece that compliments my engagement ring and can be worn alone on my ring finger. I have gotten compliments on my rings everyday since we got married on 7/25/15. The both of us can't stop telling people where ever we go about earths treasures. Sherry makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease, she truly cares about her customers and it shows! Thank you Sherry!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring at Earth Treasures and we both couldn't be happier with the ring as well as the service! Sherry went above and beyond to help choose the best option based on preference, quality, and budget. My fiance walked in only knowing the basics on rings... Read More and what the purchase would entail, and walked out feeling more than confident in his decision. Sherry made what can be an intimidating and overwhelming experience, very enjoyable. Even getting my ring sized was given the proper attention to find the best option for my in-between finger size (we ended up with the sizing beads which I love!). My mom has also been going to Earth Treasures for close to 20 years - that in itself speaks to the quality of the staff and business! Overall, our experience was nothing but positive and I would recommend Earth Treasures to anyone looking for a beautiful selection of pieces and a customer friendly environment!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Pru W

I had heard advertisements on the radio and I went into Earth Treasures to sell some old broken jewelry and walked out with my wedding band! My engagement ring has a knife edge and I had been having a difficult time finding a wedding band that would sit nicely with it. I... Read More worked with Sherry Ocasio to find the perfect ring. I tried on about 10 wedding bands (non which sat nicely) before Sherry suggested we look in the Estate (or pre-owned) case. I tried on 2 band and then the 3rd was perfect! Sherry found a beautiful diamond insert that fit my engagement ring perfectly and for an amazing price! Earth Treasures sized it for free and made sure that both my engagement ring and wedding band fit together just right. The staff at Earth Treasures is amazing and they make you feel welcomed and take the time to listen to what you are looking for before they start showing you pieces. They even offer "layaway" which allows you make payments on items. That's so helpful, especially when you are already putting out so much for a wedding. I recommend Earth Treasures to everyone. If you haven't been in there, you NEED to stop in. If you are looking for a unique piece or having trouble finding what you are looking for Sherry and the rest of the team at Earth Treasures will help you find the perfect piece.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

My fiance's family has been going to Earth Treasures for years! They are the best around from quality to staff. Pamela is wonderful. She helped me pick his wedding band and even the most perfect pair of earnings for the big day. I recommend Earth Treasures to all my friends!

Engagement and Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Renee B

My fiancé bought my wedding ring at Earth Treasures and Deborah Ann was so helpful. We decided to buy both of our wedding rings through them. Great experience.