Life's Treasured Moments Begin at Earth Treasures

Earth Treasures, fine jewelry since 1974. Winner of the Reader's Choice award for best jeweler in Monmouth County for 15 consecutive years. Specializing in diamonds, gems, pearl's, bridal gifts and custom design jewelry. One's imagination is the only limit to creating your dream of a lifetime.

Jewelry Collections

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

178 State Route 35 South, Eatontown, NJ

Great service, honest people

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 julie p

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at earth treasures, and this month he went back to upgrade my engagement ring for our five year anniversary. He worked with Jenelle who is so knowledgeable patient and friendly, and gives great advice. Their trade in... Read More program gave us 100 percent of what her paid for my first ring for my upgrade this year. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jenelle!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Tim B

As a man there is probably few things more intimidating in life than buying a wedding ring and band for the woman you love. Will she love it? Is it big enough? Can I afford it? What makes a good ring? If you aren't already tense, having to deal with a commission based sales... Read More person will put you right over the edge. At Earth Treasures there is no pressure. Just very kind sale reps (I worked with 3), especially Robin Ann, who will show you some incredible rings and then explain what makes them so awesome. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to prices, after exhaustively comparing with their competitors, and have a very good selection. Along with the sales staff, they have several gemologists that will literally sit with you as long as you like to explain everything about your diamond. Even if you aren't going to buy it, they want you to be well informed. After the purchase they are wonderful with sizing and offer a lifetime cleaning and tightening on the bands. Each time we've returned we are welcomed by name and asked how life has been. It is a pleasant experience that leaves you feeling excited and not worried or worn down. For that I highly recommend Earth Treasures for any jewelry purchases.

2012-07-06T09:34:37 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience! Here at Earth Treasures we strive for excellence. We understand the value of education when making such an important decision which is why we put so much effort into training our staff.... Read Less Read More

the best jewelers ever

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 nicole r

I couldn't have asked for a better jeweler

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rosa P

With the recommendation of a friend, I recently upgraded my engagement ring that I previously purchased elsewhere at Earth Treasures . My saleperson, Donna, went above and beyond to meet all of my expectations, meet my price point, and give me the ring of my dreams. I left there... Read More feeling like family. I felt like I had my own cheering squad when I left that day due to the warm and friendly staff there. This was not the experience I had at the prior jeweler we used to go to. I'm happy to say that I will now being using Earth treasures for all future purchases.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kerry S

My fiancée and I went to Earth Treasures on a recommendation from a friend when we first decided to go look for engagement rings. Our first appointment, we worked with Sherry and we didn't even think to go anywhere else. We found the perfect ring that first day and we had a... Read More great experience working with her. She was very informative and patient with us throughout the process, especially when finding the diamond, and that certainly helps when you want to make the perfect purchase! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Awesome! I can't begin to express what a wonderful experience it was going to Earth Treasures. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, which is so hard to find these days. Was online looking for jewelry stores and happened upon their website and decided to take... Read More the 40 minute ride there and I am so glad we did. The staff is the best.... so helpful, caring and knowledgable. Joan our sales person was the BEST! I was looking for a new setting and when I say it took me 3 hours I'm not kidding. She stayed with me the whole time helping me find the perfect one, and that took more than patience.... she would take everyone out put a stone in it so I could see what it would like like, over and over again. I enjoyed the conversation and laughter as well while we were finding that perfect ring. I have found my new jewelry store! Wouldn't go anywhere else now! A rare find today! Michele R

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Chelsea C

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring at Earth Treasures. Sherry was the one who helped him put together the perfect ring with the most personal detail. Sherry was so helpful with everything and made the whole experience really special. We look forward to returning to E.T. To... Read More purchase our bands.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

Earth Treasures was amazing! My fiance bought my ring here (a GORGEOUS sapphire) and chose the setting. When he proposed, the ring was too small. But we brought it in the very next day to get it sized and I had it on my finger within hours! The service here is simply... Read More outstanding, especially Deborah Ann. She was so kind, enthusiastic, and helpful. Our ring box was unique and she loved it so much, she brought it around to show everyone. It made me feel so good. My fiance and I would both highly recommend Earth Treasures.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Courtney P

Earth Treasures truly took the stress out of designing and purchasing my engagement ring! My fiance and I had a family stone that we were looking to combine with a setting of my liking. We stopped by Earth Treasures back in April (when I still didn't know exactly what I wanted... Read More yet) and Joy took the time to get to know me, my likes and dislikes, and helped us pick out the PERFECT band for my marquise diamond. She made both my fiance and I so comfortable with the whole process and my fiance has even said what a great experience he had during this entire process working with Joy and Sherry. We are so grateful for this wonderful experience at Earth Treasures. My fiance has already recommended Earth Treasures to a few of his friends looking to propose to their girlfriends in the future. We can't wait to return to purchase our wedding bands next year! :) Additional pros: - Free cleanings where they also check to make sure none of your stones/prongs are loose - 20% of wedding bands Cons: NONE!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Ashlee D

From the first time we stepped into Earth Treasures, Joan treated us like we were family! We went in there to sell a pair of earrings and look for a wedding set. Joan took into consideration our budget, time frame, and what we were looking for. Every ring we looked at, she... Read More gave us her honest opinion of why we may or may not want it. She was extrememly knowledgable and made us feel comfortable with our decision. She never tried to push or sell us something we didn't want. We got both my engagement ring, and our wedding bands from Joan and ET. Since my ring is a pave setting, and delicate, a few months after getting married I noticed I had lost one of the small diamonds in my engagement ring. Of course we started to panic, we were short on time since we had a friends wedding to attend in a few hours. We rush over to ET, and got to talking to Joan and told her our delimma. She went back, talked to the jeweler and they were able take my ring, replace the diamond and check all the other settings, all within an HOUR!!!! Talk about coming to our rescue!!! We are forever grateful that we decided to look at ET in the first place, and even more grateful we got to meet Joan. We will continue to come see Joan and the rest of the friendly staff at ET for any of our future purchases!!!!! We highly reccomend Earth Trasures! -Ashlee & Danny Morgan-

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

My fiancé bought me the most gorgeous emerald cut engagement ring with Sherry's help, we both knew we needed her when it came to our wedding bands. Once again Sherry helped us through this process with her knowledge and patience. Finding my husbands wedding band, was not as easy... Read More as we thought it'd be. Sherry explained different styles and different metals. Since he isn't used to wearing any jewelry, Sherry suggested an art carved band, that actually had a comfort feature! That was the winner! Since I was unsure of the look I wanted, Sherry exhausted every single option with us until we were happy. I finally decided on an estate piece that compliments my engagement ring and can be worn alone on my ring finger. I have gotten compliments on my rings everyday since we got married on 7/25/15. The both of us can't stop telling people where ever we go about earths treasures. Sherry makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease, she truly cares about her customers and it shows! Thank you Sherry!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring at Earth Treasures and we both couldn't be happier with the ring as well as the service! Sherry went above and beyond to help choose the best option based on preference, quality, and budget. My fiance walked in only knowing the basics on rings... Read More and what the purchase would entail, and walked out feeling more than confident in his decision. Sherry made what can be an intimidating and overwhelming experience, very enjoyable. Even getting my ring sized was given the proper attention to find the best option for my in-between finger size (we ended up with the sizing beads which I love!). My mom has also been going to Earth Treasures for close to 20 years - that in itself speaks to the quality of the staff and business! Overall, our experience was nothing but positive and I would recommend Earth Treasures to anyone looking for a beautiful selection of pieces and a customer friendly environment!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Pru W

I had heard advertisements on the radio and I went into Earth Treasures to sell some old broken jewelry and walked out with my wedding band! My engagement ring has a knife edge and I had been having a difficult time finding a wedding band that would sit nicely with it. I... Read More worked with Sherry Ocasio to find the perfect ring. I tried on about 10 wedding bands (non which sat nicely) before Sherry suggested we look in the Estate (or pre-owned) case. I tried on 2 band and then the 3rd was perfect! Sherry found a beautiful diamond insert that fit my engagement ring perfectly and for an amazing price! Earth Treasures sized it for free and made sure that both my engagement ring and wedding band fit together just right. The staff at Earth Treasures is amazing and they make you feel welcomed and take the time to listen to what you are looking for before they start showing you pieces. They even offer "layaway" which allows you make payments on items. That's so helpful, especially when you are already putting out so much for a wedding. I recommend Earth Treasures to everyone. If you haven't been in there, you NEED to stop in. If you are looking for a unique piece or having trouble finding what you are looking for Sherry and the rest of the team at Earth Treasures will help you find the perfect piece.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

My fiance's family has been going to Earth Treasures for years! They are the best around from quality to staff. Pamela is wonderful. She helped me pick his wedding band and even the most perfect pair of earnings for the big day. I recommend Earth Treasures to all my friends!

Engagement and Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Renee B

My fiancé bought my wedding ring at Earth Treasures and Deborah Ann was so helpful. We decided to buy both of our wedding rings through them. Great experience.

Look no further than Deborah Ann!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Courtney G

Our family has been recommending Earth Treasure for as long as I can remember. They designed my mother's wedding ring and an heirloom necklace that would take your breath away. We've purchased both estate pieces and new. So, when it came time to look for an engagement ring - Off... Read More to ET we went. We met with Deborah Ann, who within minutes, had a perfect handle on my style. (Not an easy task!)A few months later, the perfect proposal came with the most stunning ring I could have imagined. Deborah Ann worked with my fiance to create a one of a kind design that included every detail I had mentioned in our short meeting. We both went back for our wedding bands as well. (He loves his so much that I've caught him wearing it around the house! The wedding isn't for another 6 months!) I chose to wear my grandmother's ring and Deborah Ann helped us to update the band so it fit perfectly with my engagement ring. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful selection of jewelry, a nicer staff of people, more personal attention or attention to detail. I'd give them 100 STARS if I could. Go, go, go! It'll be the best wedding decision you make. (Aside from the groom, of course!)

Love my ring!

Reviewed on 3/14/2015

I had the pleasure of having Sherry Ocasio guide me in resetting my engagement ring. This was my second purchase at earth treasures. Sherry was very patient and knowledgeable in helping me decide on my new setting . My diamond is a .82 round stone. ..it was set in a hammered... Read More bezel set halo setting. . The stone looks like 1.5 carats !! It was set so beautiful by Neil! He did an amazing job. People are noticing my ring. I am once again so very happy with my purchase!!!Ester

Wedding Bands!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Rachel B

My fiancee and I stopped in last night (2/24) to see about getting fitted for our wedding bands. The wedding is in May and it just dawned on us that it was time! We were helped by Joy from the moment we walked in. She was extremely helpful and just all around a pleasure. We sort... Read More of had an idea of what we both wanted (honestly, we were there for a half an hour tops) - and Joy was 100% accommodating (and very smiley). It was like she was reading our minds. We walked away impressed. Just wanted to show our utmost appreciation for Joy and let you know that we've both had excellent experiences with Earth Treasures. We wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else in the future.

Joy was very helpful

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Shannon P

Started our wedding band shopping here. Although we ended up going with another shop Joy was a big help in narrowing down the style we liked! The only reason we didn't get our bands here is we decided on a place closer to home.

Clueless to Knowledgeable

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Recently I had gone in to Earths Treasures for an engagement ring. I had no idea how to buy a ring; it's not something you do everyday! Sheri Ocasio had been highly recommended, so I requested to be helped by her. Sheri was extremely knowledgeable, patient and helpful. She was... Read More also educating me, while we were looking for the perfect setting. I never knew there was so much to know about diamonds! Sheri took her time and made sure I was confident in my decision. I was in somewhat of a hurry to get the ring because we were going away for the weekend. Sheri made that possible, as I had the ring in 24 hours! Everyone in the store was welcoming from the start and until I left 4 hours later. My fiancé and I will definitely go see Sheri for our wedding bands. I walked into Earths Treasures feeling nervous and clueless, and I walked out feeling confident and knowledgeable! Thank you, Sheri!

Brilliant! Both diamond and service

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Siobhan C

Can't say enough good things. Both both wedding bands and engagement rings here. Deborah was the best.

Hands down, the best experience.

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lisa C

My Fiance purchased by engagement ring from Earth Treasures, and it was only natural to go there for our wedding bands as well. My Fiance had worked closely with Helene... who we then also worked with while choosing our bands. Helene is without a doubt, the sweetest, most... Read More patient sales woman I've ever met. She truly wants you to be happy... and she never wants you to spend over your head. She finds EXACTLY what you're looking for - and within our budget. She made what could be a stressful experience into a total dream -- THANK YOU HELENE! (Not to mention, any time we had contact with other sales members - we were never disappointed. The staff at Earth Treasures is truly special.)

Joy is the best!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kimberly K

I originally went to Earth Treasures to purchase my soon-to-be husband's wedding band. The sales people are very helpful and honest. They will work with anyone's budget. Joy was specifically helpful when picking out the wedding band. A few days later I got a call that the... Read More ring was ready and I had also been entered into a contest and won a $100 gift card! This helped me purchase jewelry for my mother as well. Joy helped me with this as well, as I visited three times to pick something out. I will definitely use them again!

One of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

When you are finally ready to take the big leap, you don't really think about how hard picking a ring is until you walk into the store. As a man you think you go in and just pick one out of the case. I was helped by the bubbly duo of Becca and Brianna. They could tell I was... Read More nervous and out of my element, but they made it fun and very laid back with no pressure. Becca's knowledge of diamonds made me feel very comfortable. She sat with me for over an hour explaining the grades, shapes, and colors of diamonds. And showed me the differences first hand. Which made it easy and steered me in the right direction. The band I couldn't make my mind up on. Brianna helped me pick one that we altered and made to custom fit the diamond I chose. They were very personable and made me feel so comfortable selecting the most important purchase of my life. I then came back a few times to check the progress of the ring and they were there to greet me with smiles. They were just as excited as I was. I could never thank them enough for all the help. The day I proposed, I will never forget the look of my future wife's face when she saw her ring. A ring that is one of a kind. We're definitely going back for our Wedding Bands and any other jewelry purchases. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends to Earth Treasures! As the "Soon to be wife" you always have expectations of the ring. Every woman has looked at rings trying to find 'the one'. You always point out what you like but far and few actually find the perfect one. So needless to say we are always nervous about when the day comes that the one you love proposes and what the ring going to look like. To say that this ring is what I've wanted is an understatement. It is perfect...it is what I've dreamed of. From the diamond, to the setting, to the band...everything is breathtaking. My fiancé told me that a woman sat with him going over everything. He was explaining everything to me and I just sat there in amazement that he took this much home with him. He said that another woman went around the store finding every band that looked like what he had explained. He said that the employees didn't hound him which made him feel so at ease. He also said that the girls took EVERYTHING he was saying and proceeded from there. Not trying to sway him to buy something that they liked. I can't thank these 2 ladies enough for helping him find my perfect ring that I am so in love with. I am looking forward to experience this store 1st hand.

Beautiful Reset of Original Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

I was married 27 years ago and had been contemplating resetting my engagement ring. It was a very tough decision due to sentimental value but am very glad I did and that I chose Earth Treasures. Brianna was such a huge help! She was sensitive about my decision and right on... Read More top of the process. She helped me pick the perfect setting, which matched my wedding and anniversary rings. It exceeded my expectations, I thoroughly enjoy wearing it and I'm no longer worried about the age of the prongs! Thank you Brianna for being so terrific!

TO Earth Treasures Jewelers