Creative Photography for the Modern Couple

We found we have a soft spot for that true, raw, gooey, crazy love. We’ve seen it. We’ve felt it. Most importantly, there is NO greater honor than capturing it. We love working with couples who are head over heels for each other – capturing everything from the quiet, intimate moments to the exciting energy of raw love. We fully believe that life should be spent pursuing what you are passionate about. Our photography is more than just a job. We are so blessed to work side by side each and every day doing what we love. We work hard to bridge the gap between professional and personal – our clients are more than just clients. We always end up walking away with new, amazing friends and we hope you too can become a part of what we do.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Based in Gettysburg, PA // Available Worldwide (717) 357-6550
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Brady L

We were so thrilled that the Vince & Dana duo could shoot our big day. The day went by so (too) quickly and I am so happy that I have their photos to keep reliving it. They captured all the moments and #allthefeelings - there is an earthy, romantic, natural quality to our photos... Read More (and these two!). They are so easy to work with and have a very calming presence too. They did a great job in minimizing your time taking photos so that you can enjoy the party but captured it all (portraits, family photos, ceremony, etc). When they say they will be there for your day, they mean it. They are so easy to work with and we loved getting our sneak peak photos right away and sharing with friends. Everyone keeps telling me how much they love photos - the format (between sneak peek on FB, and the blog post) and the online gallery are so easy to share, which is what you really want. I can't say enough about these two- really great at their art. Very professional and timely - but also the type of people who make you feel like there is nothing they'd rather be doing than photographing you and 200 of your closest friends. Wish we could get married all over again - and have Vince and Dana there with their cameras!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Stephanie H

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Earthmark Photography. I met Dana and Vince through a mutual friend. I knew their work was incredible and right after I got engaged, I picked my wedding date based on their availability. They're such fun, laid back... Read More people who have this amazing ability to make you feel at ease during times of intense stress. My guests commented on how efficient they were without being abrupt or bossy-that takes skill! They were great when I had random last-minute picture ideas and when some of our family members made requests for shots as well. Their turnaround time is impressive. Our engagement pictures took very little time to get back to us and they had a few preview shots up the day AFTER my wedding. I would highly recommend this duo to anyone looking for top-notch talent and good company at your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Paula S

Dana and Vince were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were with us literally all day, showing up well before the ceremony to scope out spots around the venue, as well as being present while we were getting ready. We have only gotten our sneak peak photos so far (which were... Read More posted less then 12 hours after the event!) but they are absolutely breathtaking. If you want to look dreamy and whimsical on your wedding day you need to go with EarthMark!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Emily M

My husband and I married October 4, 2014. As we are nearing our 3 year anniversary, I was sitting here looking at our wedding photos and I am just in awe of how perfect they are. I never get tired of seeing them, and they truly capture every single moment from our special day... Read More (even the moments I didn't think we're important at the time). Dana and Vince were absolutely magnificent to work with. They are so kind and they really care about you and making your day special. They went above and beyond to get the perfect shots, both the ones I requested and the ones they just had an "eye" for. As the bride, I worked more with Dana as she was there to capture me and my bridesmaids getting ready before the wedding. At one point she asked if she could take my dress outside because she saw a beautiful tree where she could hang my dress to get some photos of it before I put it on. I thought for a second then immediately said yes. I trusted her wholeheartedly (and a bride trusting someone to take their dress outside to hang in a tree speaks volumes!). She brought the dress back without a spot on it, and the photos she took of it are beautiful! I will never get tired of looking at our wedding photos and reliving that day through the story the photos tell. I could go on and on about how wonderful it was to work with EarthMark Photography but if you book them, you'll experience it for yourself!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Emily M

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Shannon M

We just got our wedding photos back and they're AMAZING!!!! Everyone loves them. My dad raves about how much he loves them as well. Dana and Vince are so great to work with. Can't say enough wonderful things about these 2 and their skills.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Becca M

We are so happy with Earthmark and our absolutely beautiful engagement and wedding photos. Their use of natural lighting and framing has created some beautiful & stunning shots that take us back to the special day each time we look at them. They were able to capture all the... Read More emotions, laughter and love perfectly. We love showing them off to our friends and family! Dana and Vince are fantastic to work with. They are super down to earth and fun, yet professional and timely. It was an absolute pleasure to getting to know them. They got to know us as a couple and all the small intricacies of our wedding and the results are just phenomenal! Their outstanding work clearly speaks for itself.

Vince & Dana Bruinsma

Hi! We are Dana & Vince Bruinsma- the faces behind the camera. Our story? It’s light, easy, and filled with that sweet kind of love. Oh, and lots of photographing. We met in college. A few of our first dates were spent in a darkroom, processing and printing film; or exploring new places, chasing that perfect shot. Every day since then has been filled with new adventures (always with cameras in tow).