East Lynn Farm

Round Hill, VA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Nature's beauty and history come together at East Lynn Farm in Round Hill, Virginia. One of the oldest working farms in the county, East Lynn Farm has roots dating back to the early 1800s. Livestock, heirloom vegetables, flowers, trees and hay cover the expansive 143-acre estate. The luxuriant landscape with views of the Bull Run and Blue Ridge Mountains provides a serene location for wedding events with up to 300 guests and gorgeous photo opportunities.

Lawns, Pastures and Fields. Couples can say their vows in the pasture in front of grazing animals, in the expansive fields or on the luxuriant lawns. You're made welcome to explore the venue to find the best spot for your ceremony.

Pond. Another lovely place for a ceremony is the pond near the meadow. This waterside area is surrounded by willow trees for an idyllic pastoral scene.

Organic Vegetable and Flower Gardens. The organic vegetable and flower gardens are another ceremony option. Colorful flowers and vegetables provide a wonderful backdrop for wedding photos.

Rustic Barns. East Lynn Farm is home to several historic barns that can be used for ceremony or receptions sites. The sheep barn and corn crib are from the pre-Civil War era and the dairy barn and hay loft are from the early 20th century. These spaces—along with the large pole barn—can be used separately or together for a large reception where guests can move around and admire the historical buildings.

East Lynn Farm is available for 9-hour events on Saturdays or Sundays. Wedding parties enjoy exclusive use of the grounds and buildings during the event. Furniture and some decorations are provided by the venue. Round tables, ceremony chairs and fruitwood chiavari reception chairs for up to 150 guests are provided.

The venue provides a list of recommended vendors in the area; however, couples are free to choose other vendors for their event. For an additional fee, the venue can arrange day-of coordination service, staff or a tent for outdoor receptions and ceremonies.

Many optional amenities are available with any wedding package for an additional fee. Couples and their guests can make use of the grounds and farm with these optional add-ons:

• Use of farm-fresh fruits, herbs and vegetables for a farm-to-table wedding
  • Use of farm-grown flowers for decorations, boutonnieres and bouquets
  • Lawn games
  • Fire pit
  • Vintage tractor entrance
  • Hay rides

Destination weddings with overnight lodging are available when couples choose the Countryside Wedding Weekend Package. Extras included with this package are:

• Lodging for up to six guests for two nights
  • Breakfast for overnight guests
  • Use of the grounds for three days
  • Two buckets of fresh flowers from the farm

Rustic, Chic, Countryside Weddings!

When you choose East Lynn Farm for your Countryside Wedding Weekend, you get exclusive use of our grounds and facilities from Friday at Noon to Sunday at Noon. This includes staying at our beautifully-appointed historic Inn, The Inn at East Lynn, for both Friday and Saturday evenings, and use The Inn as a bridal suite while preparing for your wedding. If you just want the day, we have a package offering this as well. You will love being surrounded by panoramic views of the beautiful countryside, animals grazing, historic barns and the sights and sounds of nature. To incorporate our country setting with a “Farm Fresh” theme, table arrangements can be made from native flowers hand-picked from our own gardens.

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Mountain, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents

19955 Airmont Road, Round Hill, VA (571) 257-4243
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rimas F

As the sun set over the Blue Ridge, I observed all the beautiful land of East Lynn farm and all the historic buildings, amazed how perfectly it fit for a sweet and romantic wedding RIMAS FILMS was filming here. East Lynn Farm turned out to be a quiet, peaceful, terrific wedding... Read More venue for a couple, who doesn’t necessarily need a huge ballroom with hundreds of guests and all other extravaganza. The venue location, it’s grounds and the farm building were just the perfect background for a spectacular wedding film. The staff of East Lynn farm was super organized and prompt as well. From the early morning, as the wedding party was getting ready, up until late evening, when the dancing people mingled and swayed together, East Lynn Farm has hosted this wedding and did a perfect job at it!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 B N

Our wedding took place labor day weekend 2016. Thankfully, my husband and I had a chance to take a step away from the dinner to look onto our wedding. It was truly everything WE both had envisioned for our special day. We couldn't have asked for a better back drop to share with... Read More our friends and family who came from across the country (and even the world) to celebrate with us. I could write for days about my wedding (as any bride can do) but here is a brief overview. We rented the farm for the entire weekend and started Friday with picking flowers in the field and dropping off all of our decorations. We had the rehearsal dinner on the inn side and the sunset was breathtaking. Saturday morning friends and family set up all decorations on the premise. We had out ceremony on the inn side, moved the cocktail hour to the downstairs of the dairy barn and had the dinner in the field adjacent to the dairy barn. We moved upstairs to the hayloft for the dancing and cake. Think about it... a lot of venues on one property and not a lot of travel time involved! The owners of the farm were such a pleasure to deal with throughout this past year of planning we even welcomed them to enjoy our day with us. They have built a very special place and even in hindsight could never have imagined picking a different venue. A written review cannot do East Lynn Farms justice and anyone wanting a rustic farm wedding should look no further. Your search should stop with East Lynn Farms. Additionally, we did use Anna as a week of wedding coordinator which I would highly recommend. She knows the ins and outs of the venue which is very original and truly unique. That being sad, she had some great suggestions to make our day go more smoothly even our caterers didn't originally come up with. I understand how stressful the wedding planning process is (since I was just recently there) and if you have any further questions about East Lynn Farms feel free to reach out to the property who can forward my contact information to you. I would love to talk to you about the farm.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Kate D

We absolutely loved our wedding at East Lynn Farm. Anna and the team there we very easy to work with and the property is gorgeous and so well taken care of. We loved the flexibility of booking the wedding weekend - we could have our ceremony anywhere on the property and didn’t... Read More have to decide until about a week before. Staying at the Inn on Friday made getting ready Saturday morning so easy and was so convenient after the wedding. The hayloft where we held our reception is beautifully lit; we didn’t have to bring in much decor to make it look beautiful. We lucked out with amazing weather and have gorgeous photos from all over the farm. We loved being able to work with any vendors we wanted and were delighted with Old Blue BBQ’s catering! The food was spectacular and wedding-caliber. The only downsides are the venue is not very handicap accessible (the bathrooms are on the ground floor, but the main reception space is in the upper barn loft up a flight of stairs) and it's about 20-30 minutes from nearby hotels (not a problem with a shuttle back to the hotel at the end of the night).

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ranwa B

My husband and I got married at East Lynn Farm on October 22nd and we couldn’t have asked for a better setting for our special day. When we visited East Lynn Farm for the first time I just knew that we had found the perfect venue. There were so many beautiful spots to choose... Read More from to host the ceremony and reception. The ability to spend the weekend at the inn was definitely a perk. On our first visit we met with the amazing Anna who showed us around, explained all the amenities and walked us through what we could expect. We clicked right away and ended up hiring her as our coordinator. I don’t think our event would have been as successful were it not for her understanding of our vision and her determination to make our day perfect for us. The Saturday of our wedding was the coldest day in October with gale force winds. We were supposed to have our ceremony outside in the shade of the pine trees but the weather forced us to move indoors. Anna did an amazing job of setting up the lower level dairy barn beautifully for our ceremony and helping transition it for cocktail hour. I think I may have been the calmest bride ever because I had so much faith in Anna’s understanding of what my husband and I were looking for and faith in her ability to make it come together. We were lucky to have the opportunity to attend two open houses at East Lynn before our wedding. Those visits really helped us figure out details and logistics as well as giving us the opportunity to connect with different vendors. We also got to meet the owners Georgia and Peter who were very warm and inviting. When we arrived at the Inn Friday for our rehearsal dinner Georgia was there to greet us. Not only did she thoughtfully give us extra clean towels and wonderful skin care products, but she also picked us some delicious figs straight from the garden. Peter was there on Saturday helping support us during the wedding. He even helped me retrieve our sweetheart table linen from the party rental truck the next day when it was accidentally packed away with our rentals. We are so happy that we booked East Lynn Farm for our wedding weekend. Our guests were blown away by the beautiful and peaceful landscape. The serenity of our surroundings was priceless. It was amazing waking up to the views of the wide-open fields and pastures, sheep and goats grazing and the mountains in the background. Some of our guests were lucky enough to get to pet some horses too  A large part of me was so sad when we had to leave on Sunday. East Lynn Farm and all the wonderful people we met there will always have a special place in my heart. We can’t wait for the opportunity to go back.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 K J

We had our fall wedding at East Lynn Farm on November 19. We had planned for an outside ceremony, but the weather did not cooperate. The venue was wonderful about moving everything indoors at the last minute and it was perfect! We were married in the lower part of the barn,... Read More it was rustic and romantic and lovely. Our reception was in the upper part of the barn which was easily large enough to accommodate our 140 guests with a buffet and nicely sized dance floor. The venue provided a nice assortment of rustic decor as well. Finally, there was Anna. She is the wedding planner associated with the farm and she was amazing. We couldn't have pulled it all off without her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

This was one of the most impeccably beautiful landscapes for a wedding that I've seen in a long time. The weather could not have been more perfect, yet even the sunniest of days would not have done East Lynn Farm justice alone. From the sheep grazing out to pasture in the... Read More distance to the tallest gorgeous trees flanking one of the primary ceremony sites in the grove to the quaint farm house (complete with quintessential farm house interior) to the sprawling lawns around the barn. The barn itself is a beauty with an expansive and sunlit reception space in the would be hayloft and extra room beneath in the milking stalls of the barn. The farm has been lovingly restored and polished to be the perfect backdrop for any wedding. The wedding I attended was in the afternoon-- 3:30pm which is the perfect time for a ceremony given the way the light falls on the grove-- followed by a reception into sunset, the ideal time for "golden hour" photos in the fading light, which made the barn and reception area positively glow. Anna was a fantastic support throughout the wedding process and made sure to pay close attention to each detail along the way. Smoking Willie's was the caterer and not only was the food absolutely delicious, but it also was one of the best orchestrated catering set-ups and break-downs I've seen. East Lynn brings in great vendors. Definitely a winner for any bride and groom looking for a VA country wedding with charm and elegance.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Claire R

Our wedding on 10.29.16 was more perfect than we ever could have imagined. Aided by beautiful fall weather, we were able to take full advantage of East Lynn'a gorgeous setting and amenities. Our guests loved playing lawn games provided by East Lynn - they proved popular from the... Read More cocktail hour all the way through til the end. The fire pit- an add-on you can purchase from East Lynn also proved to be a huge hit all night. Anna, the venue manager, was fantastic. Always responsive and helpful, solution-oriented, and always enthusiastic about what we envisioned. You could not have a more beautiful setting for a wedding with sheep peacefully grazing in the distance, rolling hills, and beautiful views. Your photographer will love it! Ours did! The owner, Georgia, came by the Friday before the wedding to check in and she invited us to pick all the flowers we wanted since it was the end of the season. This proved to be such a fun activity for some of our family who came to help set up. The actually ceremony and event spaces are perfect. The barn hayloft, where we had our reception is magical: the twinkle lights and chandeliers made all of our guests gasp. The milk barn, where we had our cocktail hour, is perfect for doing your guest book, gift table, etc and they already have a lot of tables and decorations you are welcome to repurpose. They also have a beautiful little side house beside the barn which we turned into a very popular photo booth. No need to rent backdrops there! We had our ceremony on the inn side and it was so peaceful and beautiful. It was so easy to get ready in the inn, and then just come downstairs and walk out to the ceremony. The only drawback to the farm is that it is not handicapped accessible. They made it work for us though! We had a relative in a wheelchair and there was no problem wheeling them on the grass to the ceremony. The restroom trailer unfortunately wasn't handicapped accessible though so we had to rent a handicapped accessible porta potty. When we said we were disappointed in how it looked, Anna jumped right in and decorated it and around it to make it stand out less. All in all I could not have asked for anything more. The venue was magical and the staff at East Lynn were outstanding. We definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rebecca K

We just got married at East Lynn Farm and it is seriously the most beautiful venue! We had our ceremony in the pine grove with a gorgeous view of the mountains behind us. The inn is so adorable, and makes for such a fun place to get ready with your bridal party. After the... Read More ceremony all of the guests walked over to the barn side of the venue for cocktail hour and the reception. The layout of the lower level dairy barn with the wine barrels and twinkle lights is absolutely gorgeous for cocktail hour, and the upper level hayloft where we had our reception looked so amazing all lit up! We highly recommend East Lynn Farm. It was everything I wanted in a venue.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cheryl S

From the moment my fiancé and I set foot on the property, we were captivated by the gentle rolling hills, the peaceful surrounding countryside, and the joyful lambs bleating to their mothers. I never imagined so perfect a setting could actually exist, but East Lynn is that, and... Read More more. It is made even more incredible by Georgia, one of the owners. She and her husband rescued the dilapidated farm, turning it into a working farm and wedding venue. It’s very existence is the result of an intense labor of love that is evident in every nook and cranny of the farm. There is nothing fake or pretentious about East Lynn. Because of its genuineness, I wanted to use as much of East Lynn as possible in our wedding. My bridesmaids and I picked our own bouquets the weekend of the weekend. A weekend prior, we picked seeds from the garden to use as wedding favors. Better still, our caterer used fresh produce from the farm for our reception dinner, and our centerpieces were more flowers from the garden. Georgia encouraged us to use as many of the resources at the farm as possible, and was delighted whenever we were able. We were married in October 2015, in the field next to the farmhouse, in 40-degree weather. The sun was setting behind the mountains as we said our vows, and golden light poured over us like a blessing. After the ceremony, we moved to the hayloft of the restored barn for our reception. We enjoyed a family-style reception with our friends and family, and dancing afterwards. East Lynn Farm will always be a part of our hearts, and our wedding will always be a beautiful, treasured memory. Not just because of the farm itself, but also because of the wonderful people who work there.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Megan C

James and I were married on 10-08-2016 at East Lynn. We stayed at the farm all weekend and made it a long weekend by renting it on Thursday night as well. It was the best decision we made to have the wedding at East Lynn and to have Anna as our wedding planner. She was an... Read More absolute dream to work with. She took the reigns and mastered our wedding for us. I would have paid five times what she charged us! The Farm is absolutely gorgeous! Georgia and Peter were a massive help also. Everyone raved about the venue and the wedding. We were able to get up for the sunrise in the mornings which were breathtaking. It was truly a spectacular venue and so refreshing to be able to spend a few days there---it really helped take away all my nerves. I am an extremely type A person and was worried about the Farm wedding and all of the what if's--- but we even had hurricane Matthew make an appearance and everything still went off without a hitch.... well I'm sure there were some-- but Anna took care of all of it! I'm in love with East Lynn and all they have to offer, and can't wait to stay at the inn in the future!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 jennifer r

We knew as soon as we say the barn!! They had outdoor space & indoor space for the ceremony & reception to be at the same location. They were flexible and did not require a cater-my two big things for a 100+guest wedding. They did and amazing job setting up our non traditional... Read More spiral ceremony seating. Our day was so wonderful, fun and everybody can't stop saying how amazing the venue was & how much fun they had! Thank you for making our day so wonderful

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Stefanie K

The venue was beautiful with bucolic charm as you watched sheep grazing in the distance. The venue owners and staff created a personalized event for our friends' wedding including raising a lamb for their wedding meal.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah L

I couldn't be happier with my experience at East Lynn Farm and couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else! This venue is so gorgeous that even the most minimal decorations will make your wedding look like a dream. The owners were very pleasant and easy to work with, as... Read More well as their event planner, Anna. Anna is an incredible person and really goes above and beyond - I really recommend you book her as your week-of or day-of coordinator because you will not regret it! Overall, East Lynn Farm is the perfect location for any rustic wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Megan R

My husband and I got married at East Lynn Farm last month and could not be happier with everything! Anna was our week of wedding coordinator, but provided more than just that! She was always available, helpful and positive and clearly wanted to make our wedding wonderful and... Read More beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. She worked with us, was patient, and provided a lot of wonderful ideas for our wedding. The actual farm, gardens and venue space is stunning. I love the peacefulness of the landscapes and the sunset during our wedding was spectacular. There were also chickens and sheep on the horizon, which made for fun photos! This is the perfect place to get married if you want to go for that rustic chic, country glamor, rural sophisticated look. East Lynn Farm really brings the best of the beautiful countryside with a classy, sophisticated venue, which was perfect for us. I would 100% recommend East Lynn to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jen S

We got married at East Lynn over this past Memorial Day weekend and it was absolutely perfect. We had the rehearsal dinner on the back patio the night before and my mom, sisters and I spent the night in the Inn getting ready for the big day. Our ceremony was in the field with... Read More the two oak trees as our backdrop, with the lake, garden, and mountains in the distance. We held the cocktail hour on the patio and had yard games and picnic blankets out - it was perfect for making it a laid-back, fun time for all our guests. Then the reception, dinner and dancing in the hayloft, which has been beautifully refurbished and strung with lights. It was the perfect size for our 100 guests and could fit more too. Anna, the event contact there, is super helpful, knowledgeable, calm and collected, and responsive. You can also hire her to be your week-of coordinator -we were so glad we did! It was a great experience and a wonderful way to celebrate with our friends and family. We 100% recommend it!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Elise L

My husband and I had an amazing experience with East Lynn Farm. First, East Lynn has a package where you can rent the farm for the entire weekend - Friday afternoon - Sunday afternoon. For any couple and family planning a wedding, having this extra time is indispensible. We... Read More arrived on Friday afternoon after the rehearsal at the church (We had our ceremony at a church in DC), my bridesmaids and I picked flowers from their garden for all of the bouquets and table settings (highly recommend adding this service) and then had a cook-out rehearsal dinner behind the Inn at the farm. The wedding was on Saturday and we didn’t have to rush out by a certain hour, we stayed and chatted late with friends, and we leisurely cleaned and packed up on Sunday morning. Second, the farm had so many different venues to choose from and you can make your wedding your own. East Lynn was very flexible and open to all of our ideas and we were able to design a reception that fit with our vision. There is the beautiful historic Inn where my husband and I stayed at which has a patio outback. There is a dairy barn where they used to milk the cows and upstairs is a large wood hayloft that is just incredible. We had dinner on the lawn behind the barn and dancing in the hayloft. Third, East Lynn is gorgeous and their team is amazing to work with. East Lynn has a wedding manager, Anna, who is absolutely fantastic. She walked us through the whole process, drew out draft layouts of our reception area and helped make sure we had strong planning so all went smoothly on our wedding day. The owners, Georgia and Peter are wonderful people, friendly and genuinely want you to have the best wedding and experience in general. Any questions or concerns that were raised during the process were well received and responded to in a timely manner. East Lynn Farm is a great place if you are looking to have a laid-back, smooth planning process and to personalize your own wedding in a beautiful setting. Thank you so much, East Lynn Farm team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Magnificent Transformation Our daughter had her wedding weekend at East Lynn Farms. It was a tremendous success! It was my first time at a “farm” wedding venue and I thought it was great. Everything was well organized and went off without a hitch (or if it didn’t, it was... Read More not apparent to me). One of the signs that everything was perfect was that everyone had smiles from ear to ear and no one seemed to be stressing. The concept of hands on planning with the coordinator and owner was a tremendous value-add and made the overall experience for my daughter extremely satisfying. All of our friends and family commonly used “beautiful” to describe the day, location, views and the facilities. The facilities were pristine. Who would have thought such an elegant transformation could take place in a barn. You can tell that the owners take tremendous pride in maintaining the grounds and providing first rate accommodations. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Casey D

East Lynn Farm was an amazing venue! The coordinator and owner were always in contact with us and made sure everything was perfect. They worked with our needs and adapted to anything we brought up. We cannot thank them enough for giving us this opportunity to wed at their farm.... Read More I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great country wedding!

The Perfect Rustic Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Daphne V

My wife and I would like to take the opportunity to recommend East Lynn Farm as a wedding venue of the highest caliber. On August 16, 2014, my bride and I were married at East Lynn Farm with an outdoor wedding with the reception immediately afterward. When my wife and I were... Read More initially planning our wedding, we knew we wanted an outdoor event set somewhere in the Western Loudoun country side where we had taken frequent Sunday drives while were dating. When we set up an appointment with the Inn’s owner in late March to discuss the possibility of having our wedding at East Lynn, we found Georgia to be the utmost professional and incredibly accommodating to our every need. Additionally, she shared her experience with us to help us address items we had not yet considered. In the weeks that followed we sought out many other local venues, but our conversations always led us back to East Lynn. As winter turned to spring, Georgia encouraged us to visit the farm to see the for ourselves the beautiful wildflower and vegetable gardens we’d as yet only witnessed on the website. With each visit, we fell more in love with the historic house and the incredible scenic beauty of the surrounding farmland. My wife and I shared a vision of a simple, yet elegant, rustic country wedding. Throughout the planning process, we consistently felt as if Georgia had our best interest at heart. She went out of her way to ensure that our day would be exactly as we envisioned. On the day of our wedding, we were amazed that the final product was even more beautiful than we had imagined. Likewise, East Lynn’s event planner, Anna, had left no detail unattended; every bouquet was perfect while every adornment and piece of décor revealed an elegant, natural and simple beauty that tied the landscape and surroundings to our ceremony. As a result, our wedding was absolutely perfect! The property held our wedding guest total of 175 and could have accommodated more with ease. The hominy was held between two large trees as the sun descended in the west, casting a magnificent late-summer shadow over the congregation. Charming Italian string lights hung from trees coupled with lighting from the Inn provided adequate lighting, and we danced on the large patio area late into the evening. The venue provided a relaxed atmosphere without any of the pomposity, which allowed our ceremony and reception to be absolutely out-of-this-world! My wife and I have been to dozens of weddings--some formal-style gala events held in mansions, some natural & scenic events held in a Maine harbor, some Caribbean beach weddings. Not one could have compared to the simple elegance and natural beauty of East Lynn Farm. We have had dozens of our guests tell us that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever witnessed. Our recommendation of East Lynn Farm comes with the highest reverence for couples wanting to have a relaxed and simple, yet gorgeous and graceful celebration. In the months since our wedding, we have often driven out to Snickersville Gap when the sun begins to set, turned onto Airmont and proceeded roughly a mile up the road. Coming up over the hill, we love witnessing the incredible sunset over the Blue Ridge and the flowing countryside around East Lynn Farm. Each time, we recall our first dance on East Lynn’s charming patio at twilight surrounded by friends and family on our perfect night.

breath of fresh air!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Heidi V

My sister was married here in August. As soon as I turned the corner and saw the property, my blood pressure went down. There is something special about this place. So charming and so peaceful. Yes, you have to plan for an outdoor wedding and we had exceptional weather, but... Read More the farm provided such a unique back drop for the day. The farm house was so charming and a perfect place for us to get ready and for the bride and groom to relax after the wedding. Georgia and Anna went above and beyond to exceed expectations and make the event so personal for my sister. Even though the venue is relatively new and there are always some kinks to work out, this is a total GEM and sure to be a coveted spot in no time!

Stunning & Unique Venue!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

East Lynn Farms is an absolutely enchanting wedding venue. A dear friend of mine recently got married there and the venue simply took my breath away! The entire wedding was outdoors in the fresh open air! My friend said her vows under a canopy of pine trees with views of the... Read More Shenandoah Mountains & on site flower garden behind her. Then, as she took photos, we had the pleasure of enjoying cocktails while we strolled through the gardens, said hello to the chickens and relaxed by the pond. The day couldn't have been more beautiful! Then, as evening approached we danced on the patio under a star filled sky. What a magical evening it was!

Love East Lynn Farm

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Rebecca J

I recently had the pleasure of working with East Lynn Farm for a wedding ceremony and reception. Anna was there to ensure that she was aware of each aspect and prepared for anything. From the first meeting with Anna to the day of the wedding I knew that this venue would be... Read More added to my favorite vendors list! On the day of the wedding Anna was there to lend a hand and went above and beyond to ensure that the bride and groom were happy. The owners even showed up to make sure that everything was running smoothly as well. The beautiful views and great team make East Lynn Farm a premier venue for NoVA brides. You'll want to make sure that you don't pass up this beautiful gem!

East Lynn Farm A Heavenly Place

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Trish C

Many thanks to East Lynn Farm for being the wedding venue of our dreams. The farm was everything we hoped for with spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, a huge garden with abundant vegetables, a pond, a beautiful home that was private and extremely well appointed.... Read More There was much to do close by with a choice of local wineries, a visit to the quaint village of Middleburg, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and antique shopping in the village of Millwood. A perfect spot. I highly recommend East Lynn!