Custom Designed Invitations & Announcements

EAST SIX works intimately with clients, to design personalized paper accents for every detail of an occasion. Partners Stacey Mui and Marina Marchisi create beautiful custom designs that truly reflect the style, personality and vision of the couple and their wedding or event. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Table Numbers, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations

580 Broadway, New York, NY (212) 665-4846

Gorgeous invitations

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Cristina V

If you want to impress your guests and receive dozens of compliments on your invitations, then East Six is your stationer. Marina and Stacy are extremely accommodating and professional, and were willing to work with me so that I could get the letterpress design that I loved at a... Read More price within my budget. The turnaround was way quicker than they predicted and I was thrilled with how elegant the final product turned out. Totally worth the splurge!

Lovely Wedding Day Paper Goods

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 meg n

Marina and Stacey were a pleasure to work with. They worked hard to make sure we got EXACTLY what we wanted and had everything ready with plenty of time to spare. We had programs, escort cards, drink cards, table name cards, menus, napkins and thank you cards made and everything... Read More was gorgeous and received many compliments. If you can afford them, I would highly recommend East Six.

Gorgeous Invitations!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 amy l

East Six designed my Save the Dates and Invitation suite for my wedding this past summer. Marina and Candace were amazing to work with and helped design a suite that was exactly what I wanted. They made sure all the personal touches I wanted were included while staying in our... Read More budget. They even found a way to incorporate a watercolor painting of our wedding venue into our Save the Date. On top of all that they were just really welcoming and fun to work with. We loved working with East Six!

Recommend East Six 100%

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 ashley s

Great service, wonderful and professional women. Very personable and easy to work with. You are able to work with them to custom design for the invitations or alter an existing one. I sincerely recommend East Six for quality beautiful invitations.

Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Valerie F

We were beyond pleased with East Six! I would highly recommend them to any friends. Marina was so much fun to work with and really made the entire experience. She went above and beyond to please us, working countless hours until we were satisfied with the final product! Every... Read More question we had she was there with a phone call or an email helping us think it through. East Six helped us accomplish our vision for our wedding and exceeded our expectations! We cannot wait to use them again!

Gorgeous Wedding Invitations!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Yael W

From the moment we found East Six designs online, we knew we wanted to use their design firm to create our wedding invitations and day-of materials. We were absolutely floored by how gorgeous the actual invites turned out (far beyond our expectations, even with seeing all of... Read More their already beautiful work). We also used them for our wedding menus and were, once again, awe-struck by their beautiful work! Yes, they are slightly pricey, but if you want to wow your guests and have stunning wedding invitations, go for it!!

East Six

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Jessica G

My wedding invitations from East Six were gorgeous. They came better then I imagined, and in a timely fashion.