EastCoast Entertainment

(106)

North Chesterfield, VA

Your Local Source for Epic Wedding Entertainment

Up the FUN FACTOR at your wedding! From your walk down the aisle to the last dance of the evening, we provide a unique & memorable soundtrack to your unforgettable day! Visit our website to browse hundreds of bands and DJs who align perfectly with both your vision and budget!

$$

Music Types

80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, International, Jazz, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Karaoke, Lighting, MC Services

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Hunter F

From the minute I contacted Toni at East Coast Entertainment until the end of our event, we had great service and awesome entertainment. Toni was always available and easy to work with. I have never met her but I feel like I know her! The band, Big Ray and the Kool Kats, was phenomenal! Every member of the band was happy, professional, and very talented. Big Ray runs a great show! I would recommend Toni and Big Ray and the Kool Kats to any one looking for someone to help you through the process of securing a band in a friendly manner and a fun talented band!

BETTER THAN I EVER EXPECTED

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Bridgette G

East Coast and Stacy Schnetzka, the Agent/Entertainment Consultant I worked with through my wedding planning process were a DREAM! Starting with the very first phone call I had with Stacy after submitting a simply info request, she was amazingly engaged and continually aiming to please. Stacy and East Coast not only made a very difficult part of the wedding process simple, but they were honestly so invested in how our wedding turned out it was incredibly refreshing. Stacy went above and beyond to help us book the band of our wedding dreams. I would work with her and East Coast time and time again. They were BY FAR my favorite vendor to work with throughout the whole process. I never expected such incredible service. I would recommend them and the band Love Tribe any day of the week! I never expected to make such a strong connection with any vendor throughout my wedding planning, but I honestly feel like a made a lifelong contact with Stacy and hope to work with her and East Coast again in the future. From the seamless coordinating, thorough communication, attention to detail and delivering on every promise, Stacy, East Coast and Love Tribe were all absolute professionals - can't recommend them all enough! They single-handedly set the celebratory tone for our New Year's Eve wedding reception and can make any wedding day the best party you'll ever throw!

AMAZING! beyond words

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

First of all Ray was a pleasure to work with, he listened to everything I wanted, played all the songs we sent him and really understood my vision. Words can't explain how much I love Ray and the Kool Kats, their music was perfect. I received compliments from all my guest about the band. Their singer Mike (I think that is his name) sounds just like Frank Sinatra. Overall I if I had to go back I would pick Ray and the Kool Kats every time. I was beyond pleased.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Laura H

We had our rehearsal dinner at Antler Hill Barn on the Biltmore Estate and these guys were absolutely perfect for the setting! They played a wide range of cover songs with a bluegrass edge. Each musician was very talented and they were so nice to us, our family, and friends. We discussed a setlist with them prior to the event, but they were more than happy to take song requests if our guests had any. If we ever have another event in or nearby Asheville, we will definitely use this band again!

Overall Great Service

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Hannah G

We worked with Stacy at East Coast, and she was on top of everything. All of our concerns & questions were immediately answered. We never had to worry about response time. Initially we were unhappy with our chosen band, but Stacy helped up through it. One thing I would mention is that when you go to a showcase and choose a band, make SURE that the selected members of that band are confirmed with the manager.

Overall Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Leslie U

EastCost Entertainment made the wedding planning experience so easy! They were responsive, helpful, reasonably priced, and the band we hired, Dance Candy, was great!

MVP all the way!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Jillian F

We loved loved loved our wedding band from East Coast Entertainment. MVP was the band for our special day, and you should not hesitate in hiring them. What a great band! Our guests never left the dance floor, and the band kept it up all night. We got so many compliments after the wedding about how great they were, even got the "Best band ever" compliment several times. Booking process was easy peasy, and the band leader made us feel so special. Go hire them now! :)

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

This is the second time that we used East Coast Entertainment and the Class Act Band! We will be fans for life! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and the entertainment was 5 stars!!!

Simply Irresistible is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Virginia C

As a bride, the band was a top priority in the planning process. I was fortunate enough to attend another wedding where they had played and knew there couldn't be anyone better! When I booked them, all other stresses went out the window because the band, to me, is the most important part of the party. Simply Irresistible played for 3 hours and 15 minutes STRAIGHT. No breaks. All 300 of my guests were on the dance floor the entire time and could not stop talking about how amazing they were. Not only are they top singers AND performers, but they can read a crowd like no other band I have seen. They would cut a song short if the crowd wasn't feeling it and then just come in hot with the next. They are professional, extremely talented, and SOOO beyond nice. I loved every band member I spoke to. In my opinion, they are worth every penny because they MADE the party. Simply Irresistible is simply the best band out there. Thank you so much to the band and to East Coast Entertainment for making all of this possible!!

Momentum Party Band

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

My step-daughter's wedding was October 11, 2014 in Asheville, North Carolina. We booked Momentum Party Band through EastCoast Entertainment based upon a video. I was a bit nervous because I think music is the most important element of a wedding reception. They did not disappoint. Working with Theo before the wedding was a pleasure - he was happy to accommodate special requests and was very interested in making the reception what we wanted it to be. At the reception, the band was great! Everyone told me how much they loved them and several friends who are in the early stages of planning weddings, took their card. If I were planning another wedding, I'd book Momentum Party Band without hesitation!

Moonshine - East Coast Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Alison S

My husband and I are serious about music, and having a great band was one of our top priorities in planning our wedding reception. We wanted a group of talented musicians that you would be thrilled to hear anywhere, with none of the cheesiness that often comes to mind when you think "wedding band." We checked out a lot of bands in the area and were having trouble finding one that fit the bill for us. And then we met Clint with East Coast Entertainment, who introduced us to Moonshine. We were blown away -- and so were our guests. I can't even count how many guests pulled us aside at the wedding to rave about the band and ask how we found them, because they were clearly in a whole other league than a "typical wedding band." Several guests even told us it was the best band they've ever heard at a wedding - and we agree! Their energy was amazing - the dance floor was packed all night, and they were masterful at reading the crowd for the set list. And knowing that my husband and I (and several of our guests) are swing dancers, they made sure to work in some great jazz standards for us to dance to. On top of their sheer talent, Jenny (the band leader) and Cliff from East Coast were both wonderful to work with -- incredibly responsive, professional and accommodating. They really knocked it out of the park, and we can't recommend them highly enough.

The Band Punch & East Coast Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Kelly S

I got married September 2014. We went through East Coast Entertainment for our band. We ended up going with PUNCH out of Raleigh, NC. They were the BEST band i've ever heard at a wedding. Our guests all said the same thing. They absolutely MADE our reception. They had an amazing light show, it blew everyone away. I would def. recommend PUNCH and East Coast Entertainment to anyone.

RUBBERBAND

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

When I say that The RUBBERBAND was completely AWESOME for my daughter's wedding, it is the understatement of the century!!!! They brought IT!!!! They Blew the roof off!!!!!! I feel like I can say this with some authority because I grew up in New Orleans and I didn't miss a Jazz Fest where I saw the Greats play. I had guest from 6 different countries and they were ALL on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! Thank you guys!!!!!! You kept the guest ROCKING and made my daughter feel like a superstar!!!!!!! I can NEVER thank you enough it was the best night of my life!!!!!!!!!! Pat Case (mother of the bride) Bald Head Island 10/4/14

Shimmer Band

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

Working with Jay from Shimmer was one of the easiest aspects of the wedding planning process. He is so professional - always emailing you back the same day with information. Out guests commented over and over how great the band was. Shimmer set the pace for a fun filled, exciting wedding reception - the dance floor was packed until the last note played. Thanks again to Shimmer and to East Coast Entertainment!

Sol Fusion - Best Band!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Leigh C

East Coast Entertainment was fantastic to work with. They assisted in booking Sol Fusion. I'm a huge music and dance lover so the band was a top priority. Sol Fusion is amazing -- their vocals, energy, song choices... everything! Everyone danced the night away and had an absolute blast thanks to Sol Fusion. We received tons of compliments during the reception and after about how fantastic the band was. Love, love love!

Voltage Brothers

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Stephanie H

We appreciated the excellent service by East Coast Entertainment to arrange for the awesome Voltage Brothers to play at our daughter's wedding!

East Coast Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/24/2014

East Coast Entertainment sold us one band and then sent a completely different group of inferior musicians. I have never been so disappointed in my life.

Soul Play--Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

We had Soul Play as the band for our wedding and they were phenomenal! They kept the dance floor full and energized!! We are so glad we had them at our wedding! They helped make it unforgettable!

Amazing Company

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Beth D

Ellie Schwartz at East Coast Entertainment made the process of picking a band for our wedding and rehearsal dinner fun and easy. She sent me links to bands that she thought would fit well with what we were looking for and then we could decide from there. She was very responsive and extremely helpful. We ended up hiring two of the most amazing bands through East Coast Entertainment, 20 Ride and Bobby and the Aristocats. I would definitely recommend using East Coast to book your next band. They made me feel at ease and comfortable that everything would be perfect on my wedding day...and it was!

Exceeding our Expectations

Reviewed on 6/17/2014

Brandon Crocker was awesome at our wedding. We were very pleased and many of our guests commented on how enjoyable his performance was. His communication before the event was helpful as well!

Coconut Groove Band

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Grace K

Coconut Groove Band was amazing! We loved their selections and they were a delight to work with! I only wish we could have heard more!

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Becky s

I can't say enough good things about EastCoast Entertainment. We decided we wanted to hire a certain band and the EastCoast agent answered my email within a few hours ON A SUNDAY!!!! Our question was "is this band available on the date we needed them?" and we needed that answer ASAP. I was so appreciative of the prompt response. That timely and thorough service continued throughout our relationship. I would contact EastCoast Entertainment for any future needs and would recommend them to my friends. Good job, EastCoast! and Ellie (the agent)!

Loved our Band!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Hailey H

I used EastCoast to hire Continental Divide - they were amazing! We worked with Miranda and she suggested CD to fit our retro wedding theme, they were so good. Even on the warmest day we'd had all year (mid-high 80s) they were going all out. We had so much fun, and received so many compliments from the guests (who were a little disappointed to hear the band only played regionally). They kept the party going, and without the cheesiest of wedding dances. They were on top of taking cues from us and the crowd, used our suggestions for break music, and really knew what they were doing. True professionals. I'm so glad we used EastCoast, and look forward to getting to use them again in the future!

EastCoast Entertainment & MVP Band

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Stefanie S

We picked MVP band after going through a long list of bands that EastCoast Entertainment provides. From start to finish EastCoast were incredibly helpful and made the process painless. As for the band, they blew everyone away! Even people I know that don't usually dance were out there on the dance floor havin the time of their lives. I wholeheartedly recommend both EastCoast Entertainment and MVP band for any events you're having.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 5/27/2014

East Coast Entertainment was incredible to work with, they got us an amazing band and made the process very easy. Highly recommend!

Send Email