EastCoast Entertainment

North Chesterfield, VA

Your Local Source for Epic Wedding Entertainment

Up the FUN FACTOR at your wedding! From your walk down the aisle to the last dance of the evening, we provide a unique & memorable soundtrack to your unforgettable day! Visit our website to browse hundreds of bands and DJs who align perfectly with both your vision and budget!

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA

EastCoast Entertainment & The Mashup Band

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kelley W

EastCoast Entertainment provided prompt and attentive service while initially inquiring about available bands for our wedding. Throughout the selection process, they continued to uphold their high standards of quality service and were attentive to our requests and listened to... Read More our style. We had a great selection of bands to choose from that fit within our budget. We chose The Mashup Band and they were AWESOME! Leading up to and following the wedding, they followed up with us to ask if we had any questions and ensure that we were in touch with our band directly. All the members of The Mashup Band were friendly, attentive, and made our event a BLAST! Overall, EastCoast Entertainment and The Mashup Band provided excellent services at an affordable cost!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laura M

EastCoast Entertainment was great to work with! I told them the kind of band/music we were looking for and they narrowed down a handful for us to review. Whenever I had a question they answered immediately and always assured me that everything was taken care of. I definitely... Read More recommend.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Caroline R

The staff at EastCoast entertainment was very professional and courteous. They made booking our band very easy and straight forward. Their communication was fantastic all the way up until the day of the wedding. They were also amazing at listening to our wants and needs, and... Read More they helped us to find the perfect band for our wedding. Our guests could not stop asking where we found our band - because they were just that GOOD!

Awesome Band!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

East Coast Entertainment (Steve Harry) was easy to work with & very knowledgeable in helping us find the right band for my daughter's wedding. Life of the Party was a bit hit at our reception. Their high energy was contagious, and the dance floor was packed the entire 3 hrs... Read More they played. The lead singers knew how to energize & engage the crowd all night long. East Coast Entertainment was professional & reliable - we would certainly recommend them & use them again.

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Whitney H

We had Moonshine Society play at our wedding and they helped make our perfect party! They were so fun and lively. Everyone is still talking about how great the band was! Jenny was so amazing and extremely helpful in our planning process. I would highly recommend Moonshine... Read More Society for your event!

East Coast/Michele Jons Band

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Wow! From start to finish we could not have been more pleased. Rick Stowe with East Coast was more than awesome to work with. He went out of his way to find the perfect band for us. Not to mention he was always readily available when needed. And speaking of the perfect... Read More band...there could not be one better than the Michele Jons Band! They made the night! Not to mention they are just lovely people and so professional. I immediately fell in love with Michelle! My guests were raving. I think the biggest kudo is that my wedding planner who had never heard of them is now going to promote them to future clients! If ever the need arises I would definitely use East Coast and Michlle again! Shelley Baker

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jackie B

The band we hired from EastCoast was AWESOME! I would recommend them for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 lee g

EastCoast is by far the best in the business! I've known Barry for years now and he is a consummate professional, not to mention being an expert at matching artists with events to create the perfect combination. So, when we started planning our wedding I knew exactly where to... Read More turn. We booked Anita & Party Life, and they were nothing short of incredible! I can't tell you how many guests came up during and after the wedding to tell us that Anita & Party Life were the best band they'd ever seen at a wedding, and I agree. If you're thinking about booking Anita & Party Life...stop thinking and do it! You will be thrilled you did!

Atlanta Showstoppers/East Coast Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 bet l

We received excellent, engaged, proactive service from Larry Farber at East Coast Entertainment. He recommended that we consider the Atlanta Showstoppers, who did a phenomenal job for us. People literally danced all night. They may be the best band in the southeast right now.... Read More Glenn Carvin, manager of the Showstoppers, was very helpful and made everything easy for us. We will definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Virginia E

East Coast Entertainment was a breeze to work with! I highly recommend. The Voltage Brothers made our reception SO much fun. Such a fun party band!

Danced the night away

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We hired NuSouth Players through East Coast Entertainment. They played at my daughter's wedding and were fabulous! Not only did they sound great, but they were so nice. They readily worked with us on songs we wanted and members even came out on the dance floor a few times to... Read More show some new steps. Everyone loved that. East Coast Entertainment was easy to work with and helpful.

919 Band

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Caitlin M

The band was so much fun!! There were a few issues but overall would recommend East Coast Entertainment.

Jump Street Band

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 alexandra e

If you want an incredible wild dance party Jump Street Band is the band for you!

Finesse Band

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Sarena J

The band was absolutely amazing. We saw them at our cousins wedding a few years back and fell in love. Everyone who attended our wedding bragged about the wedding. My favorite part was the band involving the wedding party in different dances so i highly recommend to keep... Read More involving crowd and especially the wedding party!! I highly recommend this band!

Loose Chain is Off the Chain!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Loose Chain was "off the chain!" Reggie and the rest of the band were incredible. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking to have a great time. Multiple people asked us, "Where did you find these guys!? They're awesome!"

Big Blast

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Rick at east coast was the best. I told him that I wanted of the old people at our wedding to tell us that we had the best band they have ever seen, and that I wanted all of my groomsmen to sweat through there shirts and blazers. We booked "Big Blast and the Partymasters" and... Read More they were INCREDIBLE!! All of my goals were accomplished and then some. It was really easy. I trusted Rick's advice and he delivered.

Sure to be big and expensive soon...

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We are 3 weeks out from our wedding and we are still getting comments on the talent of our band. Book this group. Cherie is prompt in responding to emails and calls...a huge plus when planning. And the band really wants to throw a great party.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Diana S

Unbenknowst to me this band had to travel 4 hours to our venue through hurricane joaquin deluge in South Carolina. There were fears that they might not make it but they did and everyone at the wedding got to enjoy their music. I heard comments like "Best band ever!" throughut... Read More the night. Needless to say we were very appreciative of their effort to get to our wedding on time to set up. Rhonda Joy played for our wedding ceremony and was wonderful to work with thoughtout the process. She was very attentive and answered all our questions promptly. She is very talented and made us feel like our wedding was important to her and the band. I would recommend this band to anyone wanting to have everyone dancing throughout the night

the Swingin Richards

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Band provided excellent entertainment had the crowd dancing all night long. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend

EastCoast Entertainment and TEAZE Rocked our Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Amelia H

East Coast Entertainment helped us to find a Unique Band for our Wedding After-Party. My Husband is a huge fan of 80's Hair Metal, and I desperately wanted to incorporate this into our Wedding. Originally they helped me with trying to find a band that could do it Acoustically... Read More during Cocktail Hour, and then upon being sent info for a band called Teaze, we knew we had to have them. Teaze and East Coast Entertainment made the night. Literally, the After Party is all that anyone is talking about. Teaze themselves are amazing, even learning and customizing a playlist just for us and our party. Any request we threw at them, they really did their best to accommodate, and made it incredibly easy to work with. From initial contact to contracts, to last minute questions, East Coast Entertainment and Teaze were great to work with! We really want to have Teaze play again, just need to find a venue!

Awesome way to find the perfect entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Brandi L

Natasha at East Coast Entertainment helped us book the perfect band for our event and she helped us organize everything. The process was easy and I'd definitely use them again.

Great Contemporary Top 40 Party Band

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 SCOTT G

Going into wedding planning, the band was my top priority. I was hesitant to book Right To Party because I thought the cost was too low for a band that could work with us to play our songs and work the crowd with fun dance songs. Right to Party nailed it. I had so many people... Read More say that it was the best wedding band they've seen and the most people they've seen at a party dancing (old and young though we also had a fun crowd). As a former DJ and wedding band snob, I can recommend them without hesitation if your crowd is into the hits, a bit of funk, and some classics. They played everything from Sheryl Crow to George Clinton to Rihanna to Pitbull to Neil Diamond. Their excellence in a variety of genres showed with a diversity of performers. My main emphasis was on new songs, but they honestly shined in all genres. My wedding was in Asheville, NC at a music venue. There were some surprises ahead of time (e.g. stage setup) but we could have made a stronger effort to work out the details than we did and everything worked out fantastically. If my contact information displays with this review (though I don't think it does), feel free to track me down to ask me more about my experience with them or weddings in Asheville in general.

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Really can't say enough good things about our experience working with East Coast to arrange for the band for our daughter's wedding reception. Great music for the event was extremely important to me, as well as my daughter. It is important to start early though (we booked more... Read More than a year ahead). We worked with Barry Herndon from East Coast and told him what we were looking for in a band in terms of desired music type, singer(s), instrumentation, energy and crowd interaction, etc. He came back to us with a suggested list of bands from which we worked (demos on the East Coast website, additional YouTube clips, and individual website visits), ultimately coming down to selecting the "Men of Distinction". We couldn't have been happier with our choice! Their front man, David Kitchings, is a really nice guy and was easy to work with. MOD really brough their A-game to the party and delivered an outstanding performance! We had a full dance floor right up until the end of the evening and had numerous compliments on our band selection. We really felt we got our money's worth, and more. Thanks East Coast, Barry, David, and "The Men of Distinction"! Warren McMurry (fob)

Brandon Crocker is awesome

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

Brandon Crocker played at my daughter's wedding reception dinner at the Biltmore last month. When we heard his music clips on his website and saw his playlist, we knew his style and range would fit our needs. We were totally blown away! Brandon exceeded our expectations-during... Read More dinner, guests kept asking me when Brandon was going to "take off his mask and reveal" that he really WAS James Taylor, or announce that he was JT's son. When dinner was over, Brandon seamlessly switched to music that had everyone for the teenagers to the grandparents on the dance floor. I can't say enough about how talented and easy to work with he is. We live in a University town and have lots of great musicians coming through. I never expected to get someone of his caliber at an affordable price. Brandon knocked it out of the park!

Highly Recommend EastCoast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

We worked with EastCoast Entertainment, specifically Barry Herndon and couldn't be more pleased! He listened and guided us to book the perfect band for our daughter's wedding reception-IN THE POCKET. Barry and the band members listened to our requests and customized their... Read More performance to work with them. Their performance kept young and young at heart alike on the dance floor the entire evening. Our guests had a great time and have told us that the band was awesome. We are sure having IN THE POCKET helped create a memorable evening for our daughter, her new husband and all of our guests! We highly recommend EastCoast Entertainment and IN THE POCKET Band!