Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Adrienne N

Jessie's Girls was AMAZING!! Our guests are still writing to tell us it was the best wedding band ever....over a month later. They worked with us to play exactly what we wanted to hear and got the sweatiest dance party going and going for 3 hours.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alison M

East Coast Entertainment was incredible. They provided amazing support in helping us find the best entertainers for our needs and preferences. They handled all administrative burdens, and made the process easy and stress-free. What's more? The band was UNREAL. Not a single... Read More guest was found absent from the dancefloor... :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lauren G

Stacy was outstanding! We contacted her with a budget and taste in music since the band we had inquired about was already booked. She spoke with us on the phone and followed up via email and sent us 6+ bands with descriptions. We listened to them and then chose Gentelman and... Read More their Lady. They were amazing!!! Every member was awesome and got our crowd involved. Wow the horns!! The dance floor was never bare. They even learned to play our first dance song, father daughter dance and mother/groom dance songs. We had open contact with them thru the whole process and Sonny the band manager contacted our event planner prior and during the day of. I was a little nervous since they had not played at our venue but it was very smoothe and we are so happy with our choice. We didn't get to hear the band live prior but they sound just like their video!!! We loved G&TL!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melissa C

We booked En'Novation for our wedding reception, and we were so pleased with them!! I had heard them play on several occasions and knew they could rock a crowd. The band was amazing - so many of our guests said they were the best band at a wedding EVER! The booking agency -... Read More EastCoast Entertainment - was easy to work with. They were prompt and responsiveness with the contracts, and Jack made it an easy process.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Clara V

Big Ray and the Kool Kats and The Madison Trio were the best part of our wedding! They set the tone for our wedding so effortlessly, and our guests kept commenting on Big Ray and the Kool Kats long after our wedding was over! Definitely worth every penny we spent! Big Ray is a... Read More must have for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lauren G

Working with East Coast Entertainment was SO easy. We were extremely indecisive about what we wanted, but luckily Stacy was so helpful and pointed us in the right direction. We ended up going with Liquid Pleasure, which is a band that my parents grew up with, and they even... Read More played at my debutante ball years ago! I cannot say enough about them--they were incredible! From the choreographed dance moves, to dancing in the middle of the crowd, they kept everyone dancing all night! People are still talking about how amazing the band was. Thank you so much Stacy and East Coast Entertainment for all of your help!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Anna D

EastCoast Entertainment's band "The Entertainers" is the BEST band to hire if you want to have the most fun at your reception and have everyone talking about how great it was for months after! Ed was prompt with his responses and always made my requests feel heard. Not only... Read More that, but the band read the crowd to make sure the music they were playing got people on the dance floor! I'm giving EastCoast Entertainment those coveted five stars because they embody everything a wedding band should be and I would definitely use them again, given the chance.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew J

East Coast Entertainment was amazing in helping us set up a rocking band for our wedding! They were very attentive to our needs and were always very easy to get a hold of a moments notice. Thank you guys for helping us throw a top notch party!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Dave M

Thank you to Rad & Kell and EastCoast for being a part of our celebration on 10/22. The band was amazing. Every song choice and the performance behind it was incredible... my wife and I feel very fortunate to have had you there. Over the last year of planning, I cannot even... Read More count the number of times people told us to just go with a DJ... "it's safer," "they'll play exactly what you want," etc etc... but as music lovers, we knew that wasn't the right choice for us. I am so glad that we stuck to that position and that through a variety of circumstances we found our way to you. We've received a lot of compliments and credit for the great show and it all really belongs to you guys. So again, thank you. We'll remember last night for the rest of our lives and will never forget the huge part Rad & Kell played in making the night what it was.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Haleigh K

Stacy was SO helpful!! I talked to her multiple times about the feel for my band. What I cared about most was guests dancing and having fun. I wanted a great band on a low budget. I found out you dont get a BIG, great band for a low budget. So I adjusted my budget and booked and... Read More worked pleasantly with Stacy & James from Trademark Band. The company is trustworthy and easy to work with and make payments. Stacy did GREAT at recommending Trademark, they were exactly what i wanted; fun for young and old crowd, kept people dancing and engaged, prompt & kept in touch with me.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ana N

Great and easy to work with! Hank helped us out so much!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Margaret S

Highly recommend East Coast Entertainment and Bobby and the Aristocats!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Greg B

Blue Label was our dream wedding band. Every person at our wedding commented on how amazing they thought the band was. They had to actually tell people to stop dancing and eat dinner during the dinner set. I screwed up and bought wrong the microphone cable for our rabbi to use... Read More for the ceremony, and they were so attentive and fixed the situation during the most stressful time of the wedding. I am a music snob, and these guys are the basically the best tribute band you've ever heard - and are also super nice people. Jeff was super cooperative and easy to work with, accommodating our alternative music preferences, making thoughtful recommendations beforehand, and then making song choices on the fly to keep people dancing. Don't get me wrong, they've got a ton of traditional wedding and pop songs in their repeteur. I'm sure they can play the typical wedding music if you want them to - but they were anything but cookie cutter for us. They were able to work in just the right amount of the traditional parent stuff like Motown and Frank Sinatra to keep the older folks happy too. It was a non-stop dance party and concert of a lifetime, going all the way from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, and pop music - any musical style (they actually learned the two grateful dead songs and a phish song for us). I don't know what other band out there would think to call a Tiny Dancer into Santeria to get the entire floor packed. Their ability to cover songs true to the tone of all parts - synths, brass, guitar effects is outstanding, and so is all of their singing. About a month ago we had a good friend's wedding band ignore their "do not plays" and music direction, which would have made me furious. This is not what you will get from them. We were probably one of their most picky clients, but they will actually work with you and take your requests seriously (and we had some serious "do not plays", like Michael Jackson). Having all of our friends drunkenly dancing and screaming along to Toto Africa was one of the greatest moments of my life. My only regret was having friends who are smokers and such a nice outdoor area to hang out outside because some of them missed some outstanding stuff. Trust me, hire this band.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Leslie C

Everyone we spoke with at East Coast was helpful, incrediblely quick to respond, and very upfront. Our band was awesome and I would recommend this vendor in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sharon C

East Coast Entertainment was a fabulous company to work with. The booking agent, Laura N., was superb. She listened, got an idea of what we wanted, and went right to work! She got us The Broadway Project and they were fabulous. Big sound and really awesome entertainers. She... Read More also got us a great strings and brass ensemble on shirt notice, for the ceremony. Everything was out of this world.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brian H

ECE was very easy to deal with throughout the planning process. The band we selected THE ROYAL SUITS created the most exciting, fun and memorable wedding reception experience ever. We could not have imagined our wedding being so much fun. It was 10% our guests and 90% the... Read More ROYAL SUITS. Seriously, so fun, very talented and super easy to work with during the planning process. They also did our instrumental ceremony music, learned our first dance song and then also learned a special song that I dedicated to my bride during the 2nd set. We left the entire set list up to them. They pulled from their huge catalog of songs and orchestrated a multiple set, song list that maintained the energy throughout the night and kept the dance floor packed. Even our grandmother was twirling and dancing her butt off. I rarely write reviews of products or services; however, I had to for the ROYAL SUITS to make sure everyone knows that they are the perfect choice for your next event. Hire the ROYAL SUITS for your next event but, ONLY if want to have the time of your life.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

We booked Moon Dance through East Coast Entertainment to play at our wedding in Mount Pleasant, SC. The service and band were outstanding!! The band accommodated our request for a first dance song, off the list, and knocked it out of the ball park. East Coast Entertainment... Read More hooked it up based on our musical tastes, location and budget. Very happy and worry-free.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Molly S

Eastcoast gave very quick responses to initial emails about finding a band. Overall, an entertaining band. Didn't love some of the service issues (didn't provide a specific rider, but the band complained the day of the event about the size of the stage, to the bride in my... Read More wedding gown in the middle of photos....) Also texted the bride and changed the first dance on the wedding day. Also played a few songs that were rather inappropriate for a primarily older crowd, particularly since they were not in the genres noted in the questionnaire. These sound like a lot of complaints, but the band did entertain the crowd and overall gave a good performance.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Stephanie C

I loved working with East Coast Entertainment. They helped me find To The Max who absolutely killed it at our wedding! They had an amazing pianist for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then an 8 person band for the reception. Both East Coast Entertainment and the band were easy... Read More to work with, organized, reasonably priced, passionate, and had great recommendations for how to make our wedding fun.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Louisa S

EastCoast was very professional and easy to work with. We had an idea of the kind of band we wanted and they gave us several to listen to within our price range. The one we chose- TFC Band- was fabulous in every way. Great music, great people! Everyone loved them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Renee F

Blue Label was absolutely amazing! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night and so many of our guests told us they were the best wedding band they'd ever heard! They were also incredibly professional and easy to work with. I can't recommenced them enough :-)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ali L

Royal Suits and EastCoast Entertainment were amazing vendors for our wedding in Asheville! I was planning everything from another state and Ellie was great to work with! She communicated clearly and responded quickly when I had a question. I cannot say enough about the Royal... Read More Suits. They made our wedding AMAZING. We heard so many compliments from our guest saying "What a great band" and "this is the best wedding we've ever been to"! They definitely helped make our reception one that we will never forget. Thanks EastCoast Entertainment and Royal Suits!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Katie B

We had Rubberband play at our wedding last week (8/27/16). While we could be biased, my husband and I both felt they were the best band we have heard play at a wedding. They were engaging with the crowd, funny but appropriate for the occasion and helped make our day a lot of... Read More fun. We knew our wedding day would be special, but having these guys play for the reception was what helped make it truly enjoyable for us and all of our guests. They expertly blended songs to create unique mashups and played with high energy all night long. Our first dance was not on their set list and we were truly impressed with the perfect execution of the song. They were an outstanding group and would be highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Eszter B

The folks at EastCoast entertainment made booking a band easy. They helped to ensure that our space constraints wouldn't be an issue for the band and were great when we had to switch proposed wedding weekends on the fly.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amy Sue T

East Coast Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with and affordable! They provided the most amazing band for our wedding night! We love ECE and we also love our band HOT SAUCE!!!

Start a Conversation!