Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lauren G

Stacy was outstanding! We contacted her with a budget and taste in music since the band we had inquired about was already booked. She spoke with us on the phone and followed up via email and sent us 6+ bands with descriptions. We listened to them and then chose Gentelman and... Read More their Lady. They were amazing!!! Every member was awesome and got our crowd involved. Wow the horns!! The dance floor was never bare. They even learned to play our first dance song, father daughter dance and mother/groom dance songs. We had open contact with them thru the whole process and Sonny the band manager contacted our event planner prior and during the day of. I was a little nervous since they had not played at our venue but it was very smoothe and we are so happy with our choice. We didn't get to hear the band live prior but they sound just like their video!!! We loved G&TL!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alison M

East Coast Entertainment was incredible. They provided amazing support in helping us find the best entertainers for our needs and preferences. They handled all administrative burdens, and made the process easy and stress-free. What's more? The band was UNREAL. Not a single... Read More guest was found absent from the dancefloor... :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melissa C

We booked En'Novation for our wedding reception, and we were so pleased with them!! I had heard them play on several occasions and knew they could rock a crowd. The band was amazing - so many of our guests said they were the best band at a wedding EVER! The booking agency -... Read More EastCoast Entertainment - was easy to work with. They were prompt and responsiveness with the contracts, and Jack made it an easy process.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Haleigh K

Stacy was SO helpful!! I talked to her multiple times about the feel for my band. What I cared about most was guests dancing and having fun. I wanted a great band on a low budget. I found out you dont get a BIG, great band for a low budget. So I adjusted my budget and booked and... Read More worked pleasantly with Stacy & James from Trademark Band. The company is trustworthy and easy to work with and make payments. Stacy did GREAT at recommending Trademark, they were exactly what i wanted; fun for young and old crowd, kept people dancing and engaged, prompt & kept in touch with me.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Louisa S

EastCoast was very professional and easy to work with. We had an idea of the kind of band we wanted and they gave us several to listen to within our price range. The one we chose- TFC Band- was fabulous in every way. Great music, great people! Everyone loved them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ali L

Royal Suits and EastCoast Entertainment were amazing vendors for our wedding in Asheville! I was planning everything from another state and Ellie was great to work with! She communicated clearly and responded quickly when I had a question. I cannot say enough about the Royal... Read More Suits. They made our wedding AMAZING. We heard so many compliments from our guest saying "What a great band" and "this is the best wedding we've ever been to"! They definitely helped make our reception one that we will never forget. Thanks EastCoast Entertainment and Royal Suits!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Katie B

We had Rubberband play at our wedding last week (8/27/16). While we could be biased, my husband and I both felt they were the best band we have heard play at a wedding. They were engaging with the crowd, funny but appropriate for the occasion and helped make our day a lot of... Read More fun. We knew our wedding day would be special, but having these guys play for the reception was what helped make it truly enjoyable for us and all of our guests. They expertly blended songs to create unique mashups and played with high energy all night long. Our first dance was not on their set list and we were truly impressed with the perfect execution of the song. They were an outstanding group and would be highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Eszter B

The folks at EastCoast entertainment made booking a band easy. They helped to ensure that our space constraints wouldn't be an issue for the band and were great when we had to switch proposed wedding weekends on the fly.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amy Sue T

East Coast Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with and affordable! They provided the most amazing band for our wedding night! We love ECE and we also love our band HOT SAUCE!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Cheryl H

EastCoast Entertainment was so great! Ellie at EastCoast was quick to respond and easy to work with. My acoustic guitarist, Marc Keller, did an AMAZING job! A few of the songs I sent him were out of his comfort zone, and I told him that if those songs needed to be done with... Read More recorded music, it was okay. He was determined to learn them, and he did a fantastic job. He read the crowd well. He sounded wonderful. I had SO many compliments from the guests on Marc and his sound. Even my father, and it's completely out of character for him to do this, went over and complimented Marc. Throughout the whole process Marc was easy to work with and eager to please. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

Laura Nikolich at EastCoast Entertainment was fantastic to work with. I originally contacted her about a specific band but they were already booked. Laura suggested an alternative band called Rad and Kell and provided options for me to go see the band at their other performances... Read More prior to making a decision. Laura coordinated all the details once we decided on Rad and Kell. Matt from Rad and Kell reached out to me in advance of our event to plan the details. He was great to work with. I gave him an idea of how I'd like the evening to go - slower music to start transitioning to more dance music as the night went on. I was also able to view their set list and provide feedback on what songs I didn't want them to play. He also let me send him Spotify playlists to play for the arrival (prior to the band) and during their breaks. The event was perfect. The band arrived more than an hour prior to our event start time. They got everything set up and were ready to go. Once they got started - wow! They sounded fantastic. Both vocalists are REALLY good. They were able to do a variety of songs by having both a female and male vocalist. I received MANY compliments on how great the band was. They got a lot of people on the dance floor as the music transitioned to more dance music. It was great! Overall I was 100% pleased. I would absolutely use both EastCoast Entertainment and the band Rad and Kell again.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Danielle O

Blue Label was the best band for our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and they exceeded our expectations! They were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Emily N

Without a doubt, the BEST band! We have seen them play at several different venues from University of Delaware events to Dewey Beach weekends. We had to have them for our wedding and they impressed everyone with their ability to perform a variety of genres of music. Their... Read More communication was timely and professional during the wedding planning period. They are a fun and talented group to have at any event and we are so lucky they were able to make our wedding a memorable experience. We hope they are still together in 25 years when we celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Nicholas M

The Broadway Project band was absoutley PHENOMINAL. They had all of my guests up on their feet dancing for the entire duration of the wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations and we're always a pleasure to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better band!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Rachel D

DeeJay Shelly is the best DJ! She is really fun and listens to everything you want for your wedding night. She knew what music to play to get everyone up and dancing throughout the night! There were people up and dancing the whole night! We had so much fun! Sounds by Shelly... Read More and Michelle Lee Entertainment worked really well with us! Shelly is awesome!! Everyone was telling us how great our DJ was at the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

BEYOND! The Momentum Party Band were incredible! Incredibly talented, fun, dynamic - could recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 William J

We absolutely loved working with East Coast Entertainment. They were incredibly easy to work with and helped us find the band that was perfect for our wedding reception. We ended up choosing Deja Vu and were overwhelmed with how great they were. They created the perfect... Read More dance/music atmosphere that we wanted and really kept the energy of the evening up. These guys are fantastic performers, great musicians/singers, and true gentleman!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Alexandra H

Wow, I don't even know where to begin on how absolutely amazing Blue Label band was. We have gotten non stop compliments about how much fun the band was, from guests ages 5-85 (our flower girl got very excited when they played her request "Uptown Funk").! We could not have... Read More asked for a better group to work with and have entertain during our reception. They truly covered all genres, leaving everyone wanting more! It was amazing to see all our friends and family, no matter what age, dancing together and enjoying the music. All the band members were so talented and put on a fantastic show! We gradually have been getting pictures from our photographer and it seriously looks like we were at a rock concert, just so much fun! I don't think any guest sat down the entire night, which is exactly what we wanted. Even before the wedding, the band reached out to make sure we didn't have any last minute questions or requests. We also appreciated how willing they were to follow the timeline we wanted. They were so wonderful to work with and we hope to see them at many more future events! (I know my cousins asked for their contact information!) Eastcoast Entertainment was so easy to work with and incredibly helpful. They are responsive and really understand what each client is looking for and helps match them with entertainment within their budget. I have already recommended them to other family members and friends for their upcoming weddings!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Chandler W

Rebecca Thomas with East Coast Entertainment did a great job helping us book our fantastic band, New South Players. We can't thank them enough for making our special day even more special. The band was fantastic and really got the crowd dancing. They can play anything. We've... Read More already had lots of friends ask for their information for future events. Wonderful people to work with when planning a big event. Thank you to Rebecca and New South Players

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Laura E

EastCoast Entertainment was wonderful to work with! Rebecca was our contact and she was super friendly and knowledgable. Soul Play was amazing!! They got everyone up and dancing and kept the party going! They were easy to work with too! People were raving about them afterwards!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kelley W

We chose Moon Dance for our wedding reception band, and we could not have been happier! Charles was so responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding, and the whole band was talented and entertaining! They kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Since the... Read More wedding, we've received countless compliments from our guests on them as well!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Meg A

Ellie Schwarz with ECE was fantastic to work with! I originally found a band with their company that was way out of my price range, so she suggested We Got the Beat which was in my budget and she said they were very similar to the other bands and promised they wouldn't... Read More disappoint. Brad was so accommodating and easy to work with and they did everything we asked them to do, worked around our schedule, and were joy during the planning process! During the reception, the female singer was a fantastic emcee and all of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! People are still talking about how great the band was and we couldn't be happier with our decision! Thank you for making our night so special!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Lauren R

Barry at East Coast was great to work with and Punch was amazing for our wedding! Best wedding band ever. Almost every guest told us how great the band was and several said it was the best band they had ever seen. People were dancing all night and the band really made the night.... Read More Not only was the music amazing, but they emceed everything, including all of the unique requests we had, like an anniversary dance. They even allowed me to sing a song with the keyboard player to my new husband. It was an amazing experience overall!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

The reception was perfect, because, in no small part, The Broadway Project was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations, which is hard to do, because my expectations were sky-high going in, since I was the person who hired them. I received numerous compliments and kudos for... Read More the band, and was told non-invitees kept trying to enter the room because the music was soooooooo good. Melanie’s leadership, even without Marcus, was spot on, and to my ears, they never missed a beat. They kept the dance floor full from beginning to end, except when they intentionally toned it down during the meal. It was, indeed, perfect. The special requests were performed admirably, and seeing my daughter continually enjoying the music were special moments that I’ll never forget. The Broadway Project’s appearance, energy, and ability to play the right songs at the right time made it the best night ever, from the cocktail hour to the grand finale. Hands down, truly wonderful in every respect.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Teresa D

The band did such an AMAZING job, from Jefe coming to say hi to me before cocktail hour even started and Tom, the MC, introducing himself and double checking to make sure all introductions were announced properly, the night was just perfect! Even before the wedding, Jefe was in... Read More contact with me frequently checking in and answering all my questions, I think I even emailed him the night before and morning of the wedding to make a few changes and he responded right away. The guests had such a fun time with the band, they sounded absolutely one point when they were doing introductions I asked my husband is this the band playing or a sound track (of course it was the band!!) but that is how good they sounded! Everyone in the band was so personable, happy and energetic that it rubbed off on all the guests at the wedding. Everyone danced and sang along the entire time. At one point, the band was trying to play a few slower songs during dinner and many guests got up and started dancing to the slow songs instead of eating. I could not believe how fast the night went because we were having so much fun dancing and singing, at the end everyone starting yelling "one more song" and of course the band played us one last song to end the night on a high note :-) Many guests later told me that they got Blue Label's card because they wanted them to come play at their wedding or events they were having. And then my sister-in-law, loved the band so much that she changed her mind about a DJ she already booked for her wedding in October and booked Blue Label Band instead!! I knew Jefe from when I went to the University of Delaware, my friends and I followed his band to Dewey Beach, and then to the Field House in Philly!! It meant so much to me that he could play at our wedding and make our day so special! I can't thank everyone enough!

Start a Conversation!