EastCoast Entertainment

North Chesterfield, VA

Your Local Source for Epic Wedding Entertainment

Up the FUN FACTOR at your wedding! From your walk down the aisle to the last dance of the evening, we provide a unique & memorable soundtrack to your unforgettable day! Visit our website to browse hundreds of bands and DJs who align perfectly with both your vision and budget!

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Hunter F

From the minute I contacted Toni at East Coast Entertainment until the end of our event, we had great service and awesome entertainment. Toni was always available and easy to work with. I have never met her but I feel like I know her! The band, Big Ray and the Kool Kats, was... Read More phenomenal! Every member of the band was happy, professional, and very talented. Big Ray runs a great show! I would recommend Toni and Big Ray and the Kool Kats to any one looking for someone to help you through the process of securing a band in a friendly manner and a fun talented band!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Bridgette G

East Coast and Stacy Schnetzka, the Agent/Entertainment Consultant I worked with through my wedding planning process were a DREAM! Starting with the very first phone call I had with Stacy after submitting a simply info request, she was amazingly engaged and continually... Read More aiming to please. Stacy and East Coast not only made a very difficult part of the wedding process simple, but they were honestly so invested in how our wedding turned out it was incredibly refreshing. Stacy went above and beyond to help us book the band of our wedding dreams. I would work with her and East Coast time and time again. They were BY FAR my favorite vendor to work with throughout the whole process. I never expected such incredible service. I would recommend them and the band Love Tribe any day of the week! I never expected to make such a strong connection with any vendor throughout my wedding planning, but I honestly feel like a made a lifelong contact with Stacy and hope to work with her and East Coast again in the future. From the seamless coordinating, thorough communication, attention to detail and delivering on every promise, Stacy, East Coast and Love Tribe were all absolute professionals - can't recommend them all enough! They single-handedly set the celebratory tone for our New Year's Eve wedding reception and can make any wedding day the best party you'll ever throw!

AMAZING! beyond words

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

First of all Ray was a pleasure to work with, he listened to everything I wanted, played all the songs we sent him and really understood my vision. Words can't explain how much I love Ray and the Kool Kats, their music was perfect. I received compliments from all my guest about... Read More the band. Their singer Mike (I think that is his name) sounds just like Frank Sinatra. Overall I if I had to go back I would pick Ray and the Kool Kats every time. I was beyond pleased.

Awesome way to find the perfect entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Brandi L

Natasha at East Coast Entertainment helped us book the perfect band for our event and she helped us organize everything. The process was easy and I'd definitely use them again.

Great Contemporary Top 40 Party Band

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 SCOTT G

Going into wedding planning, the band was my top priority. I was hesitant to book Right To Party because I thought the cost was too low for a band that could work with us to play our songs and work the crowd with fun dance songs. Right to Party nailed it. I had so many people... Read More say that it was the best wedding band they've seen and the most people they've seen at a party dancing (old and young though we also had a fun crowd). As a former DJ and wedding band snob, I can recommend them without hesitation if your crowd is into the hits, a bit of funk, and some classics. They played everything from Sheryl Crow to George Clinton to Rihanna to Pitbull to Neil Diamond. Their excellence in a variety of genres showed with a diversity of performers. My main emphasis was on new songs, but they honestly shined in all genres. My wedding was in Asheville, NC at a music venue. There were some surprises ahead of time (e.g. stage setup) but we could have made a stronger effort to work out the details than we did and everything worked out fantastically. If my contact information displays with this review (though I don't think it does), feel free to track me down to ask me more about my experience with them or weddings in Asheville in general.

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Really can't say enough good things about our experience working with East Coast to arrange for the band for our daughter's wedding reception. Great music for the event was extremely important to me, as well as my daughter. It is important to start early though (we booked more... Read More than a year ahead). We worked with Barry Herndon from East Coast and told him what we were looking for in a band in terms of desired music type, singer(s), instrumentation, energy and crowd interaction, etc. He came back to us with a suggested list of bands from which we worked (demos on the East Coast website, additional YouTube clips, and individual website visits), ultimately coming down to selecting the "Men of Distinction". We couldn't have been happier with our choice! Their front man, David Kitchings, is a really nice guy and was easy to work with. MOD really brough their A-game to the party and delivered an outstanding performance! We had a full dance floor right up until the end of the evening and had numerous compliments on our band selection. We really felt we got our money's worth, and more. Thanks East Coast, Barry, David, and "The Men of Distinction"! Warren McMurry (fob)

Brandon Crocker is awesome

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

Brandon Crocker played at my daughter's wedding reception dinner at the Biltmore last month. When we heard his music clips on his website and saw his playlist, we knew his style and range would fit our needs. We were totally blown away! Brandon exceeded our expectations-during... Read More dinner, guests kept asking me when Brandon was going to "take off his mask and reveal" that he really WAS James Taylor, or announce that he was JT's son. When dinner was over, Brandon seamlessly switched to music that had everyone for the teenagers to the grandparents on the dance floor. I can't say enough about how talented and easy to work with he is. We live in a University town and have lots of great musicians coming through. I never expected to get someone of his caliber at an affordable price. Brandon knocked it out of the park!

Highly Recommend EastCoast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

We worked with EastCoast Entertainment, specifically Barry Herndon and couldn't be more pleased! He listened and guided us to book the perfect band for our daughter's wedding reception-IN THE POCKET. Barry and the band members listened to our requests and customized their... Read More performance to work with them. Their performance kept young and young at heart alike on the dance floor the entire evening. Our guests had a great time and have told us that the band was awesome. We are sure having IN THE POCKET helped create a memorable evening for our daughter, her new husband and all of our guests! We highly recommend EastCoast Entertainment and IN THE POCKET Band!

Class Act Band

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Carol W

This band played at our daughter's wedding. They were awesome. All our guests were thrilled too. If you want an upbeat, FUN event, hire them!

Trademark Band

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Stacy with East Coast Entertainment highly recommended Trademark Band for our daughter's wedding, based on the style band our daughter and her fiancé had requested, and boy did she deliver. They had all 200 guests on the floor all night long, and the dance floor was never empty.... Read More They were very professional and fun, and loved the interaction they had with the bride and groom, as well as the wedding party. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a high energy, professional band.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Meghan S

Pure Party Band was amazing! All of our guests had a great time and we had guests in their late 60s dancing until 11:30pm. So many people have told me how great the band was and I completely agree. The party never stopped!

Fantastic Voyage Band ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Ashley D

Anyone looking for a super talented and incredibly fun wedding band, you must consider Fantastic Voyage Band! Our wedding was in Nashville earlier this month and they totally rocked Music City! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our band was and they had everyone on... Read More the floor the entire night. Jabari and his band are so wonderful to work with and you won't find a better band for the price. HIGHLY recommend! Thanks Fantastic Voyage for an unforgettable night!! Whit & Ashley McClung

Great Wedding Band

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Catherine H

Kustom Made did a fantastic job! The dance floor was full all evening and everyone had a wonderful time. As the coordinator I found the band very easy to work with and willing to do whatever was necessary to make sure the client and the guests were happy. When they took a break... Read More it was exactly the length of time they told me it would be and they were back and ready to go. I will recommend them highly to anyone looking for a great party band.

The Business - band

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

The Business played at my daughter's wedding and they were fabulous. They played every song we wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Everyone commented on how good they were. And they are super easy to work with. We could not have had a better band.

Artista Cakes

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We had a cake table with three types of cakes at the wedding and all three were absolutely delicious. Working with Serena was a true pleasure. She worked within our budget and even made a spectacular groom's cake, that he is still talking about. Everyone commented on how... Read More delicious the cakes were and most people had two pieces. Her chocolate cake and coconut cake are mouth watering delicious. The cakes were all divine.

Oh what a night !!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

Blue Label is an awesome and outstanding group that I would highly recommend. I know you’ve probably heard this type of feedback before, but I’m going to say it anyway. Almost every person (or couple) that attended the wedding reception (or PARTY) has commented on how... Read More exceptional they were. In fact the manager in charge of the reception hall (bar and food) told me that he hears bands all the time .... at least once a weekend AND Blue Label, in his opinion, is the best band that’s ever played at the venue. Since the venue is has five star rating, that’s an incredible compliment. They play a wide range of music .... all very well AND although they have two main lead singers that sing separately or together, they also have several others that can solo. They are professional and also do quite a good job at MC’ing the event. Multiple friends of ours, have upcoming events that require a band and I’m certain they will inquire with me about contacting Blue Label. I will also use them for future events. I hope they enjoyed performing in NC as well as we enjoyed having them. I'd also like to note that Natasha Bonett of East Coast Entertainment, who put us in touch with Blue Label, was also very good to work with. She was always helpful, on her "A game" AND very timely with her follow-up. I would highly recommend her services.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Laura H

We had our rehearsal dinner at Antler Hill Barn on the Biltmore Estate and these guys were absolutely perfect for the setting! They played a wide range of cover songs with a bluegrass edge. Each musician was very talented and they were so nice to us, our family, and friends. We... Read More discussed a setlist with them prior to the event, but they were more than happy to take song requests if our guests had any. If we ever have another event in or nearby Asheville, we will definitely use this band again!

Overall Great Service

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Hannah G

We worked with Stacy at East Coast, and she was on top of everything. All of our concerns & questions were immediately answered. We never had to worry about response time. Initially we were unhappy with our chosen band, but Stacy helped up through it. One thing I would mention... Read More is that when you go to a showcase and choose a band, make SURE that the selected members of that band are confirmed with the manager.

Overall Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Leslie U

EastCost Entertainment made the wedding planning experience so easy! They were responsive, helpful, reasonably priced, and the band we hired, Dance Candy, was great!

MVP all the way!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Jillian F

We loved loved loved our wedding band from East Coast Entertainment. MVP was the band for our special day, and you should not hesitate in hiring them. What a great band! Our guests never left the dance floor, and the band kept it up all night. We got so many compliments after... Read More the wedding about how great they were, even got the "Best band ever" compliment several times. Booking process was easy peasy, and the band leader made us feel so special. Go hire them now! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

This is the second time that we used East Coast Entertainment and the Class Act Band! We will be fans for life! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and the entertainment was 5 stars!!!

Simply Irresistible is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Virginia C

As a bride, the band was a top priority in the planning process. I was fortunate enough to attend another wedding where they had played and knew there couldn't be anyone better! When I booked them, all other stresses went out the window because the band, to me, is the most... Read More important part of the party. Simply Irresistible played for 3 hours and 15 minutes STRAIGHT. No breaks. All 300 of my guests were on the dance floor the entire time and could not stop talking about how amazing they were. Not only are they top singers AND performers, but they can read a crowd like no other band I have seen. They would cut a song short if the crowd wasn't feeling it and then just come in hot with the next. They are professional, extremely talented, and SOOO beyond nice. I loved every band member I spoke to. In my opinion, they are worth every penny because they MADE the party. Simply Irresistible is simply the best band out there. Thank you so much to the band and to East Coast Entertainment for making all of this possible!!

Momentum Party Band

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

My step-daughter's wedding was October 11, 2014 in Asheville, North Carolina. We booked Momentum Party Band through EastCoast Entertainment based upon a video. I was a bit nervous because I think music is the most important element of a wedding reception. They did not... Read More disappoint. Working with Theo before the wedding was a pleasure - he was happy to accommodate special requests and was very interested in making the reception what we wanted it to be. At the reception, the band was great! Everyone told me how much they loved them and several friends who are in the early stages of planning weddings, took their card. If I were planning another wedding, I'd book Momentum Party Band without hesitation!

Moonshine - East Coast Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Alison S

My husband and I are serious about music, and having a great band was one of our top priorities in planning our wedding reception. We wanted a group of talented musicians that you would be thrilled to hear anywhere, with none of the cheesiness that often comes to mind when you... Read More think "wedding band." We checked out a lot of bands in the area and were having trouble finding one that fit the bill for us. And then we met Clint with East Coast Entertainment, who introduced us to Moonshine. We were blown away -- and so were our guests. I can't even count how many guests pulled us aside at the wedding to rave about the band and ask how we found them, because they were clearly in a whole other league than a "typical wedding band." Several guests even told us it was the best band they've ever heard at a wedding - and we agree! Their energy was amazing - the dance floor was packed all night, and they were masterful at reading the crowd for the set list. And knowing that my husband and I (and several of our guests) are swing dancers, they made sure to work in some great jazz standards for us to dance to. On top of their sheer talent, Jenny (the band leader) and Cliff from East Coast were both wonderful to work with -- incredibly responsive, professional and accommodating. They really knocked it out of the park, and we can't recommend them highly enough.

The Band Punch & East Coast Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Kelly S

I got married September 2014. We went through East Coast Entertainment for our band. We ended up going with PUNCH out of Raleigh, NC. They were the BEST band i've ever heard at a wedding. Our guests all said the same thing. They absolutely MADE our reception. They had an... Read More amazing light show, it blew everyone away. I would def. recommend PUNCH and East Coast Entertainment to anyone.

TO EastCoast Entertainment