Your Local Source for Epic Wedding Entertainment

Up the FUN FACTOR at your wedding! From your walk down the aisle to the last dance of the evening, we provide a unique & memorable soundtrack to your unforgettable day! Visit our website to browse hundreds of bands and DJs who align perfectly with both your vision and budget!

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laura M

EastCoast Entertainment was great to work with! I told them the kind of band/music we were looking for and they narrowed down a handful for us to review. Whenever I had a question they answered immediately and always assured me that everything was taken care of. I definitely... Read More recommend.

EastCoast Entertainment & The Mashup Band

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kelley W

EastCoast Entertainment provided prompt and attentive service while initially inquiring about available bands for our wedding. Throughout the selection process, they continued to uphold their high standards of quality service and were attentive to our requests and listened to... Read More our style. We had a great selection of bands to choose from that fit within our budget. We chose The Mashup Band and they were AWESOME! Leading up to and following the wedding, they followed up with us to ask if we had any questions and ensure that we were in touch with our band directly. All the members of The Mashup Band were friendly, attentive, and made our event a BLAST! Overall, EastCoast Entertainment and The Mashup Band provided excellent services at an affordable cost!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Caroline R

The staff at EastCoast entertainment was very professional and courteous. They made booking our band very easy and straight forward. Their communication was fantastic all the way up until the day of the wedding. They were also amazing at listening to our wants and needs, and... Read More they helped us to find the perfect band for our wedding. Our guests could not stop asking where we found our band - because they were just that GOOD!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melissa S

We booked En'Novation for our wedding reception, and we were so pleased with them!! I had heard them play on several occasions and knew they could rock a crowd. The band was amazing - so many of our guests said they were the best band at a wedding EVER! The booking agency -... Read More EastCoast Entertainment - was easy to work with. They were prompt and responsiveness with the contracts, and Jack made it an easy process.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Meghan M

The first thing I did after our engagement was call East Coast Entertainment to book Three Sheets to the Wind because I heard such great things. I was so glad I did. Not only were they professional, talented, and funny, but they made our night. I had many guests comment that... Read More they were the best wedding band they had ever heard, and the buses had to wait to leave because everyone stayed late and had so much fun dancing. They made our wedding the best day of my life and I would highly recommend them! East Coast was great and made the whole process easy. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Julia F

Mother of the Bride - I used EastCoast Entertainment for the second time in two years for yet another wedding. My daughter recently got married and I went back to EastCoast Entertainment to find a violinist and cello player for the wedding ceremony (Kenny Lambert duo) and a band... Read More (MVP) for the reception. EastCoast Entertainment is very easy to work with and they have a terrific selection of musicians to choose from, but MVP is by far the best for your money. They play a wide range of popular music and they kept the party alive. I have had numerous compliments on their vocalists and overall performance. The Kenny Lambert duo added just the right touch to the wedding ceremony. You cannot go wrong with these of these groups!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Lucy K

My wedding day was about 6 months ago and I STILL have people reaching out and asking me what the band's name was. Celebrity All Stars MADE my wedding. They were so fun....totally fed off the crowd and made sure to include everyone (even the kids at the wedding!). All the chairs... Read More were empty after dinner because everyone was out on the dance floor! Not too mention their vocals are unbelievable they are the real deal! I follow a few of the artists on instagram now and their voices sound amazing on IG...you can only imagine how they sound in person. Don't second guess just book the Celebrity All Stars!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Jessica D

East Coast Entertainment helped me select the perfect band for our wedding in St. Augustine, FL! The Royals were above and beyond what we expected and would highly recommend them for any event. They kept everyone on their feet and having a great time. And the vocals were... Read More phenomenal! Booking The Royals through ECE was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning.

Jump Street

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Jenn M

We had Jump Street at our wedding and they exceeded our expectation! Hajji and the band are phenomenal to work with and they put on an awesome show! We did not have to worry about everything.. Hajji and the band have all the experience to make the night unforgettable! All of the... Read More guests were up and dancing the entire time!! We had guests coming up to us during the wedding and have been receiving emails/texts about how great the band was! We would definitely recommend Jump Street for your wedding!! Our wedding would definitely not have been quite as great without them!

DJ Illumination, Mike Langston

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Ashton B

We recently were married at Bald Head Island, NC and really wanted a band to play at our wedding. If you have ever been to BHI, you know that transportation is the most difficult part. We decided to go with a DJ to make things easier and Mike, or DJ Illumination was great to... Read More work with! He was very responsive and was willing to work with last minute changes! We worked with Natasha and she was great at Eastcoast Entertainment. Thank you both for a great experience and providing us with a fun dance party at our reception! I would highly recommend

You can not go wrong here!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

We used East Coast Entertainment to reserve the band: "We Got the Beat." East Coast was incredibly easy to deal with through the contract signing to day of logistics - basically making zero additional work on our end. Second, their selection of bands were phenomenal. We had... Read More "We Got the Beat" at our wedding and I can not begin to describe how amazing they were. The band was on stage taking pictures, dancing and keeping the party going.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

The Royal Suits were awesome! The band was a real pleasure to work with prior to our wedding, going out of their way to learn new music for our ceremony. They were very professional throughout the event, and really made the reception special. Their music choices were perfect for... Read More the crowd type and energy level. All of our guests had a wonderful time and even cheered the band into playing an encore at the end of the night! We highly recommend The Royal Suits!

EastCoast Entertainment

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Katherine F

I booked our wedding band through EastCoast Entertainment. The entire process was super easy and our booking agent was very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend them. The band was amazing and the process could not have been easier.

Pure Party Band (Scott/Ellerman wedding)

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Pure Party Band was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Everyone raved about them! Song selections were great, and they were GREAT with the crowd and the wedding party. They made the reception! I recommend them 1,000%.

East Coast Entertainment/Men of Distinction

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

We all loved the band we found through East Coast Entertainment for my daughter's wedding in Hilton Head, and Doug Baker was very helpful in providing references and putting us in contact with the band leader so we could feel confident about our choice. The band can make or... Read More break the reception, and with over 200 guests and a serious timeline to follow, we needed a great band. They did a great job - we got tons of compliments from guests from near and far. So we also highly recommend Men of Distinction if you don't want to break the bank but want a full sound, high energy, yet laid back style band.

Power i

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

WOWOWOW! We are so HAPPY that we selected POWER I to be the band at our wedding in September. To this day everyone is still talking about them! The dance floor was packed from the second they started to play. The band really catered to our crowd and exceeded all of our... Read More expectations! POWER I is what made our night so amazing. EastCoast Entertainment is how we found them (THANKS Kaitlin Sweeney!). We told her the type of band we were looking for and she sent us four options - each option had videos. We knew right away POWER I was the one! The band and EastCoast Entertainment were in constant touch and made me feel at ease. We hope for another chance to work with them!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Leslie B

My husband and I were planning a destination wedding and knew we really wanted a band for our reception. A friend recommended we check out East Coast Entertainment and they had a wide variety of artists and bands to choose from. We ended up booking Mr. Potato Head and they were... Read More a huge hit! Our guests loved having the energy of a live band and their sound and music selections were excellent. Booking through East Coast Entertainment was a breeze and we were very happy with the result.

Awesome band

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Brooks P

I booked the Java Band through East Coast Entertainment and the band was awesome. Everyone at the wedding raved about how good the band was. EastCoast and our agent made the process very simple and helped us begin the process. Closer to the wedding I dealt directly with the... Read More band's manager and he was very responsive too. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend both EastCoast and Java Band.

Rick Stowe and Nu South Players - DYNAMIC

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Amanda S

Rick Stowe with EastCoast Entertainment was absolutely fantastic in his coordination for Nu South Players to play at our daughter's wedding. We would have danced all night if the venue allowed it. Nu South Players was dynamic from dinner music to spotlight dances and kept the... Read More crowd on the floor the entire reception. There was not a time when the floor was not occupied or for that matter crowded. Each band member was personable, fun and all around just super nice guys. The talent of these guys was beyond the norm with their ability to span the music spectrum from Al Greene, to Hank Williams, to Bruno Mars and everything in between. Guests are raving about them weeks later. When the wedding guests are shouting "one more song", you have the right band playing! We could not have picked a better group in Nu South Players or a more personable agent in Rick Stowe! It was one of the best wedding decisions made!!

EastCoast helped us find an awesome band!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Emily C

We used East Coast Entertainment to book the band for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! East Coast sent us several band suggestions, and after reviewing the YouTube videos we chose Vinyl Headlights for our reception. We had a late wedding so dancing at our reception... Read More didn't start until 9pm. The band agreed to play 3 hours with one break, instead of the contracted 4 hours with multiple breaks. That timeline ended up being perfect! They had people out on the dance floor from the first song until the last song of the night. We had so many guests rave about how fun the band was, and the venue raved as well. Not only was the band quick and courteous while setting up, but the venue staff commented that they had never seen a band have the whole crowd dancing all night long. It was absolutely perfect! We honestly couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience! We loved working with East Coast Entertainment and Vinyl Headlights, and would whole-heartedly recommend them both!

Great Band

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Susan M

East Coast had the perfect band for us! They made the reception.

East Coast Entertainment/Shimmer

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Excellent choice for the wedding. Shimmer kept the evening moving, and once we ended dinner, they kept the party moving. They played non stop for 2/12 hours after dinner except for cutting the cake! I would recommend them highly. They know what they are doing! East Coast... Read More kept the details under control and were very easy to work with. Their suggestions were great!

Awesome Band!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

East Coast Entertainment (Steve Harry) was easy to work with & very knowledgeable in helping us find the right band for my daughter's wedding. Life of the Party was a bit hit at our reception. Their high energy was contagious, and the dance floor was packed the entire 3 hrs... Read More they played. The lead singers knew how to energize & engage the crowd all night long. East Coast Entertainment was professional & reliable - we would certainly recommend them & use them again.

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Whitney H

We had Moonshine Society play at our wedding and they helped make our perfect party! They were so fun and lively. Everyone is still talking about how great the band was! Jenny was so amazing and extremely helpful in our planning process. I would highly recommend Moonshine... Read More Society for your event!

East Coast/Michele Jons Band

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Wow! From start to finish we could not have been more pleased. Rick Stowe with East Coast was more than awesome to work with. He went out of his way to find the perfect band for us. Not to mention he was always readily available when needed. And speaking of the perfect... Read More band...there could not be one better than the Michele Jons Band! They made the night! Not to mention they are just lovely people and so professional. I immediately fell in love with Michelle! My guests were raving. I think the biggest kudo is that my wedding planner who had never heard of them is now going to promote them to future clients! If ever the need arises I would definitely use East Coast and Michlle again! Shelley Baker