Your Local Source for Epic Wedding Entertainment

Your wedding reception should be two things: a unique reflection of you and your spouse and FUN! With the largest selection of wedding bands, DJs and specialty musicians anywhere, ECE carefully matches your particular vision with our professional artists in order to exceed your wedding dreams. Whether it's a DJ for the engagement party, a bluegrass band for the rehearsal dinner, a string trio for the wedding ceremony or the most amazing party band that will have your wedding reception guests dancing the night away, ECE is the best source for all of your wedding-related entertainment needs. Visit our website to browse hundreds of bands and DJs who align perfectly with both your vision and budget!

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

703 Southlake Boulevard , North Chesterfield, VA (804) 355-2178

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jennie S

Absolutely AWESOME! From start to finish, they were wonderful to work with. Offer a diverse song list from old-school mo-town to current hits. They were interactive with the crowd and made sure to incorporate everything on our wish list. Our guests did not leave the dance... Read More floor the entire night- and then begged for an encore!! We would absolutely recommend them to our family and friends. We can't wait see them perform again in the future! Thanks for everything! xo Jennie & Davon Loeb

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Hannah K

Jack from East Coast Entertainment was a total pleasure! Black and Blue Band played for our New Year's Wedding and was good (some let downs for a heavy price tag). I would use East Coast Entertainment again and will!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Ann B

We hired the band We Got the Beat to play at our daughter's wedding. They were fantastic! Everyone danced the whole evening and didn't want them to stop. If you want all your guests to dance the evening away, I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Mike N

I would like to highly recommend East Coast Entertainment and Momentum Party Band for the great job they did at our daughter's recent wedding reception. Our ECE agent, Steve Harry, gave excellent customer service throughout the entire process with strong communication and... Read More follow-up. He sent us a list of recommended bands in our price range, and we feel that we made the perfect choice in selecting Momentum Party Band. As band leader, Theo Foster was easy to work with on all of the details. The band had the entire place rocking throughout their final set, with the perfect amount of interaction with the audience. As a favor to me, Theo agreed to do the long version of the song Good Times, where one instrument is added at a time for a really cool build-up before the chorus.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 lauren r

blue label made our wedding what it was. i would recommend them to any person for any size wedding. they played at mine and i have been a guest where they have played at another wedding (this is why i booked them). i have another friend using them later in the year. they are... Read More talented and really know how to accommodate to the bride and groom. we wanted people dancing the ENTIRE NIGHT and all my friends legs hurt for the week after. we love this band and not only how they perform, but their professionalism. we highly recommend them to any person looking to have a magical wedding filled with beautiful music.

2017-07-19T12:35:09 Response from the vendor

Lauren, thanks for sharing your kind words. I’m so glad that Blue Label exceeded your expectations. I hope our paths cross again soon. Best wishes! - Kaitlin

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Laura B

Hank at East Coast Entertainment was a breeze to work with. After providing our budget and ideal band type, he sent over a list of bands and links to their preview videos. We found Java Band and knew they were perfect for us. When our wedding day came around, we were amazed on... Read More how talented this group was. I can't count how many wedding guests came up to us during the reception to say "Best Wedding Band Ever." These guys can play, and they're very interactive. We had custom requests for both the first dance and father/daughter songs and they had them prepared without any issues. I've recommended Hank and East Coast Entertainment to multiple friends who are getting married and they've all had wonderful experiences as well.

2017-07-05T09:56:47 Response from the vendor

Laura, I can’t express my gratitude for trusting us with the entertainment for your big day. Java always knocks it out of the park! They really might be the “Best Wedding Band Ever.” Thanks again and best wishes! - Hank

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Angela S

Papa Sol was absolutely amazing and set the tone for the wedding <3

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina M

Modern Luxe performed at our wedding in September 2016. They were absolutely amazing! I researched a TON because I wanted the music to be PERFECT! My husband and I have been to a lot of weddings and music can really make or break the night, and as a bride I wanted it to be... Read More perfect. Modern Luxe was the BEST decision we made and I can't wait to hear them again. Family and friends asked about them non stop and were so impressed! Thank you again for making our wedding incredible.

2017-07-19T12:36:23 Response from the vendor

Christina, it’s great to hear that your wedding day was amazing and that you and your guests loved Modern Luxe! It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, Kaitlin

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ali P

We received more compliments on the band than any other aspect of our intricate wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Lindsay M

We had a great experience with Scott Toole at East Coast Entertainment. He made the process very seamless from start to finish. We ended up having The Business as our wedding band for NYE, and they could not have been better or more accommodative. Highly recommend both ECE and... Read More The Business!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jaime K

Our wedding was made a million times better because of Modern Luxe! Ian was so great with the organization (entrances, first dance, etc.) which really put my mind at ease for planning. They even learned three new songs (and rocked them!) of our choice that weren't on their... Read More existing song list. At least five of our friends hired them since our wedding and now my sister hired them for her wedding in August. Do yourself a favor and get Modern Luxe for your wedding!

2017-07-19T12:38:35 Response from the vendor

Jaime, Modern Luxe had an amazing time with you and your guests at your wedding, and we are so honored to have been a part of such a special occasion for you and your families. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Eric V

EastCoast Entertainment was very easy to deal with, flexible and responsive. We chose Blue Label as the band for our wedding and I would highly recommend them. My wife and I have been watching guitarist/singer Jefe since our college days and have been watching his band, Blue... Read More Label, down at the beach for years. Even after seeing them many times and knowing how great they are, they still exceeded our expectations. Everyone at the wedding was dancing all night long - young and old. They played music everyone loves and everyone was asking about the band the next day. They were also very reliable and showed up right on time even though we had 6 inches of snow on our wedding day! They made the wedding a memorable day and I am very happy and thankful that they played at our wedding.

2017-07-19T12:41:43 Response from the vendor

Eric, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the process, and I’m so happy to hear that Blue Label exceeded your expectations. We wish you all the best! - Kaitlin

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Diane S

MVP was our band and they KILLED it. They had our small wedding feel much larger and were absolutely amazing. The music was really important to us and they were perfect. Everyone was stoked. And from our wedding planner, they were great to work with - very professional and... Read More timely.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Stephanie S

EastCoast Entertainment is the best! They helped me find the PERFECT band for my wedding, The Voltage Brothers. I have gotten so many compliments from my wedding guests about how awesome my band was. Steve Harry, at EastCoast, was very professional, quickly responded when we had... Read More any questions, and made this an easy process. I would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Rachel J

Kaitlin was so unbelievably helpful in helping us in our search for the perfect wedding band! She was very accommodating to my "picky" tastes and provided us with a range of options to choose from that fit our style and budget! I would recommend East Coast to all of my friends... Read More and family. Fantastic customer service!

2017-07-19T12:27:05 Response from the vendor

Rachel, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the process, and I appreciate you sharing your experience. We wish you all the best! - Kaitlin

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Brittany A

Modern Luxe performed at our company Holiday Party this year. They made the party a HIT! Not only were they extremely talented with high energy, but they were able to read the room so well and pick a perfect song for each moment. Our company is made up of all ages and everyone... Read More was equally impressed. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Louise B

Hank Patterson at EastCoast Entertainment made our search for a wedding reception band such a positive experience. He is a true professional. Hank knows the groups his company represents, he responds to your calls and emails promptly and will work with you to find the perfect... Read More band for your event. He sent us links to bands in our choice of country rock and we chose 20 Ride - a highly talented band that made our reception so incredibly fun! What a great night for all of us!

2017-07-05T09:57:54 Response from the vendor

Louise, I’m glad you loved 20 Ride so much. I knew they would be the perfect fit! Thank you for allowing me and the band to play such a special part in your big day. Best wishes! - Hank

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sharon M

Fantastic Voyage is the band you want to hire for your event. They did such a great job at our daughter's Charleston wedding at Legare Waring House. They were so much fun!! "I see your Uncle Bob!"

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Heather W

We used EastCoast Entertainment entertainers for our wedding ceremony as well as our wedding band for the reception and we were BEYOND happy with the both of them! Daniel McCarthy and Patrick Keese were fantastic during our wedding ceremony. They arrived on time, set up was... Read More easy and the live instrumental music was a beautiful addition to our ceremony. My husband and I selected very modern songs to be performed on the guitar and violin (i.e. - DMB, Jack Johnson) as well as more traditional wedding music and they were able to handle all genres perfectly. They gave recommendations as well such as I'm going to play a more delicate version of this particular song so it isn't so harsh during your ceremony. I would highly recommend both of them for wedding ceremonies or more!! Our wedding band was The Band Punch and they honestly made the second half of the wedding into the end of the night PERFECT. All of our guests at the time of our lives. Again no issue with the songs we selected. The last song/dance was phenomenal and our guests were talking about it well after that night. The only hiccup was during band breaks the team would have their iphone playing background music and when it was time for my father's speech, no band member could be found to turn off the iPhone. This delayed the speech a bit but by no means was a huge a deal. We highly recommend the band punch for anyone is looking for a high energy, dance all night type of wedding/event! Thank you to East Coast Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Yvonne A

All in One is the very best wedding band of all time, period. People keep telling us how great they were, and they kept our guests (and us) dancing all night long. They took one very short break all night--seriously incredible. Larry at East Coast Entertainment is great to work... Read More with, and I can't recommend this company highly enough!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Paige W

We hired New South Players for my wedding reception and they totally exceeded expectations. They turned my reception into a party and it was awesome. The lead singer even let me sing along with him on stage at one point (my dream come true) and took requests from my little niece... Read More for what song to play next. Hunter was our point of contact with East Coast and he was totally awesome. He helped me find the perfect band that fit my budget & needs.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 H D

We loved our band so much! Vinyl Headlights is amazing – they weren't with me from beginning to end to make sure that we were happy with their playlist. Most of my friends don't usually dance but our dance floor was covered literally all night long because the band rocked. I... Read More usually don't like wedding bands too much but this band I would have paid to see at a concert venue.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Clara V

Big Ray and the Kool Kats and The Madison Trio were the best part of our wedding! They set the tone for our wedding so effortlessly, and our guests kept commenting on Big Ray and the Kool Kats long after our wedding was over! Definitely worth every penny we spent! Big Ray is a... Read More must have for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristen R

Choosing music for your wedding can be daunting! Luckily my husband was very particular about the style that he wanted so I let him choose and I got off the hook with trying to decide between the many great options out there! East Coast Entertainment came highly recommended... Read More from my coordinator and right away I contacted them with an inquiry. They were very quick to respond and always answered my phone calls with any question I had. They talked us through everything the band would need on the day of the wedding and they worked with our coordinator directly when it came to setting up on the day of the wedding. We also got to pick all the songs they performed. The band we chose for our reception was Bobby and the Aristocats. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! They are quite expensive but SO worth it. Bobby is such a delight and has a wonderful voice. He is hilarious as well and had everyone out on the dance floor! My guests could not stop talking about how much they were enjoying the band. If you are scared that people will not dance at your wedding- book Bobby because he had every single person laughing and having a great time. His whole ensemble were great singers and musicians. One of the bass players even got our pastor on stage by handing him a guitar and they jammed out for us! The band made our wedding reception so much fun and we couldn't have been happier with them.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Catherine O

Anita and the Party Life was by far the BEST wedding band I have ever heard. They were extremely professional, full of energy and the music was obviously fantastic! Our dance floor was full all night long and every single guest told us that the band was amazing and one of the... Read More best. Every member in the band had such charisma and they 100% made our wedding an unforgettable experience. We would highly (highly!) recommend this band to anyone wanting amazing music and of course, a party!