Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Destination Weddings

315 35th Street, Virginia Beach , VA (757) 633-3010

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Landyn S

We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our special day. Working with Echard was a pleasure from the very beginning. He did an amazing job capturing our relationship and personalities in our engagement pictures and we knew that he would do the same for our... Read More wedding day. Unfortunately, our wedding was cut short due to hurricane Matthew. You would never know the night ended in complete chaos of evacuating a venue into flooded streets and waist deep waters when looking at our pictures. Echard stayed until the venue doors were closed to make sure that every special moment was captured. You just can't put a price on that kind of hard work and dedication. The final outcome of our pictures was nothing short of perfection. Having these great pictures is what helps us remember that although things might not have gone as planned, at the end of the night we still got our happily ever after!

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kendall K

We absolutely loved working with Echard and have recommended him to our friends and family with upcoming weddings. We worked with him for our engagement pictures, bridal portrait, and then of course for the wedding. We had attended weddings that he had done, and we booked our... Read More wedding date around his availability. Looking through our pictures, I do not know how he does it! He is so calm, laid back, and unobtrusive and yet gets these amazing shots! He is so talented!

AMAZING photographer = AMAZING pictures!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Lyndy W

AMAZING photographer!!! He captured the emotion of the day perfectly! We have so many wonderful pictures to remember our wedding by! Echard is very efficient, professional, and a genius with a camera. You definitely get what you pay for! His packages include an... Read More engagement/bridal session, you get all the pictures he takes, and you get a photobook included! He also does an "unphotobooth" with very high quality, photobooth-like pictures - all the fun of a photobooth but unlimited photos, a professional photographer, and great lighting! I cannot say enough wonderful things, but his pictures on his website will say it all. We could not have asked for any better!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Annabelle D

Hiring a videographer was a bit of a last minute decision for our wedding but boy am I glad we did! The result was so beautiful I can hardly begin to describe my happiness at having this priceless footage to show our children one day. Echard is wonderful and extremely talented!

Perfection

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Kim P

I cannot say enough about Echard and his talents. He is an amazing photographer. My husband and I hired Echard to be our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding. Echard made the engagement photo shoot painless and truly captured us in the moment. The one request... Read More my husband and I wanted most was to have natural pictures. Echard was great at capturing us in the moment with small cues if needed. He also selected perfects settings that allowed very unique photos that capture our personality. I posted several of his photos on our wedding website and our friends and family could not stop talking them. Several of my friends have asked for his information. We also just saw a sneak peak of our wedding photos and I could not believe how wonderful they came out. He is able to take photos seamlessly so that you do not even notice that he is there. While some posed pictures were necessary for the family shots, the majority of the pictures seemed to just happen. He did a beautiful job. We could not have wished for a better photographer.

The Best in Town

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Shima R

Echard came highly recommended and I couldn't be happier to have chosen him. I hardly gave him any direction and he got all of the best pictures and all the pieces of the wedding I wanted to see. He was non intrusive, fast, and just an incredible photographer with a sharp... Read More eye. Book him if you can!

Heather & Dex

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Heather E

Gorgeous Photos!!!!!!!!!!!! He really knows how to capture the moment. We had over 800 pictures taken that day and there wasn't one that we did not like. Thank you Echard!!!

Photographer

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Ruth G

Echard was extremely friendly, and for the service, I felt like he was reasonably priced. His photos are also beautiful.

Wedding Memories to last a lifetime

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 Victoria R

Mr. Wheeler went above and beyond to make sure that we'd have shots we'd remember the rest of our lives. He made sure we got pictures of absolutely everything we wanted- and he was incredibly kind to everyone in my family. Highly recommend!

awesome!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 sammie m

So excited about our future pictures! Echard's pictures are beautiful, no cheesy poses or fake-y photoshop tricks. Clean, classic and fun is how I'd like to have my day captured, and his style is perfect. I'm so happy to have found a local photographer with such talent... Read More without the mega ego and pricetag.