..Echo By Design | A Photography Boutique..

Dayton, Cincinnati, + Columbus

I Want To Witness What Makes Him Crumble...

I start at the beginning of your love story! I want to know how you met, how you fell in love, and how he proposed! I want to witness what makes him crumble at the knees when you look at him. Take a peek at my website + blog and see how I get to personally know each of my couples! Until then :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Beavercreek, OH Dayton, Cincinnati, + Columbus (419) 217-0714

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Echo is truly amazing. I can’t imagine anyone else being our engagement & wedding photographer. She took the time to get to know us from the very beginning (even before we chose her) and helped turn our day into such a memorable experience...with beautiful pictures to boot! She... Read More kept everyone focused and on time during our pictures - which was not an easy task with our crew ;) If I could do it over, I would choose her again and again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Echo was a great fit for us. She helped us walk through every phase of the process. Though we didn't know her prior, she felt like a friend from the beginning which made the whole process that much more enjoyable. I highly recommend Echo to anyone in this phase of life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Meredith B

Echo was a joy to work with! She was able to capture our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Your wedding day can be a bit of a haze and you are constantly pulled in different directions, but Echo made sure to keep everyone in line so that my husband and I were able to... Read More concentrate on taking in every moment of our big day! Bottom line- She was amazing and the photos were breathtaking!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie T

Echo really took the time to get to know us and to capture what was important for us on our wedding day...our relationships with all the people that came to celebrate. We could not have asked for a more kind, perfect photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tyler F

Echo was incredible! Couldn't have asked for better photos of our wedding and for a better person to capture them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Devon M

We used Echo By Design to capture so many incredible moments of our big day, and we couldn't be happier! If you are looking for quality professional service, reliability, and a genuinely sweet and caring photographer, Echo By Design has it all! We loved Echo from the moment we... Read More met her at our complimentary engagement photo session. She instantly made us feel comfortable and natural.. and her work is stunning! On the day of our wedding, you could tell this was not Echo's first rodeo. She did an amazing job dealing with our wedding party, following a timeline, and really capturing incredible moments. We will forever cherish the photos she captured of our big day. Bottom line: We would recommend Echo to anyone for their big day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie R

Echo EXCEEDED our expectations for my brothers wedding. She captured every moment so beautifully, and also was the sweetest most patient person too to top it off! LOVED her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Echo was AMAZING during our wedding. We loved every moment she captured and she was so easy to work with. She checked in with us periodically during the planning process and helped us come up with our timeline. She kept us on track for our wedding so we had enough time & weren't... Read More rushed. She was so kind and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable during pictures. She's such a JOY to work with!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Natalie B

I cannot say enough about Echo! I was recommended to check her out by a friend who's cousin had her as a wedding photographer. I loved Echo from the moment we started chatting. Unlike other vendor's I contacted who made it known how much they charged before even conversing, she... Read More first and foremost wanted to know about my love story. She made a huge effort to form a friendship and made it clear she wanted to meet all of our needs. I love photography and wedding photos were something I was very particular about when wedding planning. I love every one of our photos! Echo is so super sweet and her heart for the Lord truly shows through when working with her. She made us feel extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot and we became close friends since that day. On our wedding day, she made sure everything went smoothly. With our large wedding party, she made sure that everyone was where they needed to be and that we didn't get too behind schedule. I have recommended Echo to everyone I know looking for a photographer not only because of how sweet and fun she is to work with, but because of how beautiful her work is. Our condo is covered in our wedding pictures because I love them so much- I wish I could display them all! My grandmother and I were extremely close and I wanted to make sure I had photos with her from my wedding I could cherish for years to come. I prayed for a year that she would be able to attend our special day. She passed away this past September and I have AMAZING photos with her from my wedding that I look at every day. I could go on and on about how much I love Echo and the impact she has had on me and my husband's marriage. I loved every. single. picture. Thank you Echo for what you do and not only serving other's with your talent, but more so forming lasting friendships through the process. We are so thankful for all you do! <3

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kelly B

"Having Echo at my sister's wedding was so wonderful! She was so patient with us and got us back on track when we were running an hour late! She even handled one of the rowdy groomsmen like a BOSS. She really helped make the day so much better for everyone and was so genuine to... Read More work with. Her passion and love for capturing special moments is so evident in her work and I truly hope that I get to have her photograph my wedding someday :) Thank you so much, Echo!!!"

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rally H

Echo was very professional and accommodating. She was wonderful. She helped us through the process of having a photographer at our wedding. She was very easy to talk to and to work with. Echo made herself available when we tried to contact her she always replied. The pictures... Read More are very unique, we loved all of them! Echo is complete with regard to every detail, She did an outstanding job.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Madison M

Echo has been so amazing to work with all the way from our engagement photos to our wedding day photos! After seeing her work and speaking with her, we didn't want anyone else! She makes taking pictures fun, easy, and relaxing. She is so kind-hearted and did anything she could... Read More to ensure that we had the most incredible pictures. On our wedding day, Echo was an absolute pro at working with our large families and wedding party after the ceremony. We were in a time crunch, but she was quick, efficient, and got us back on track for the evening while still capturing every single detail. If you're looking for a photographer that makes you fall in love again through their photography, Echo is your girl!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Aubrey B

Echo was absolutely amazing to work with! If I could give her more stars, I would. I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single photograph. Not only did she capture our day perfectly, she was a lot of help when it came to planning out our timeline. I had some anxiety about trying to find... Read More a photographer that would give us guidance on the different shots. I did not want someone that would look to me for the shot ideas (I'm not a photographer, I don't know what looks good ha!). I also knew that I would need someone that would be able to keep everyone"in line" - we had a rather large bridal party, so I knew that would be important. After just a few minutes of our conference call, I knew that Echo was the one. She exceeded all of our expectations. She's professional but fun at the same time. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Aubrey B

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Emily D

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Echo! Not only were our engagement and wedding photos beautiful, she actually made an effort to get to know us as a couple, made us feel very comfortable, and was the sweetest person to work with. She kept in contact for the... Read More entire year we worked with her and was one less thing we had to worry/stress about. The overall experience was wonderful! And the photos... absolutely breathtaking!! We will always use Echo for professional photos in the future!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Emily G

Your search for your wedding photographer is over! You must work with Echo! We are so glad we did! Echo helps you through the entire process-engagement to all the way through the end of your wedding reception! She has a creative eye that others don't have! It's been over a year... Read More since our wedding and I still love looking back through our engagement and wedding photos :) When Echo photographs your wedding, she becomes part of the family, not just a vendor doing her job. Guests from our wedding continued to share with us weeks after the wedding was over how awesome Echo and Nicole were that day. Echo By Design will go above and beyond for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Echo is a wedding dream come true! She was more than a photographer, but a wedding coordinator and friend all rolled into one. She was patient and understanding. She saw my vision instantly. Her pictures tell a story that brings tears to my eyes EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You won't... Read More regret the investment. She will be the best part of your big day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Echo did more than a Beautiful job at my daughters wedding...she captured every essence of Rachels day, from the fun loving ornery personalities of the bride, groom, and everyone in wedding party, to the majesty of the clouds and beauty of the lightning storm that threatened the... Read More day. She went above and beyond in every way. The finished photos are exquisite in color, detail and simply extravagant beauty. I cried for an entire day when I saw the pictures because she captured every single detail in every moment. Thank you Echo!!!!! You are Brilliant and Blessed!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Echo is an amazing woman and photographer! She puts the effort into getting to know you and your spouse, so when your wedding day comes she can understand where the two of you come from and how she can capture the most beautiful photos ever! I recently was in a wedding where she... Read More was the photographer and she traveled over 8 hours to get there, it amazes me how far, literally, she will go to make it a special day for the couple. I highly recommend Echo to anyone out there for your wedding day, she is the best and well worth the money!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kory A

Could not have had a better experience. Echo was the photographer for my brother's wedding a little while ago. I have been in a number of weddings and the photographers can be insufferable, but Echo was great to work with. That alone makes her worth it, but then the... Read More photographs have proved to be amazing. She has a great knack for capturing things in the moment. You never really have to force the smile or pose. Perhaps the most impressive part was her ability to capture our three year old, who is admittedly all over the place and not the most easy to photograph. I wish I could give her 6 stars... amazing photos to remember a great day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Echo is a very creative and upbeat photographer. She takes time to personalize pictures. For my brother-in-law's wedding, she created a narrative that went along with some of the pictures. It was pleasant to read and it reminded me of that wedding day in a vivid and fresh way.... Read More She has a great personality and is enjoyable to work with. She was very patient when taking all of those family pictures also. I highly recommend her photography for any wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda B

Echo was unbelievable to work with throughout the whole wedding process. From the initial engagement photos through the process now of selecting our wedding album photos, Echo has been a blessing for my Wife and I. I cannot imagine working with anyone else and Echo did a... Read More fabulous job making our special day last forever in photographic form. I would highly recommend Echo and I know first hand now how much hard work and dedication she put into making our day that much better.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My husband and I wanted our special day to reflect our personalities and so we chose a photographer that could capture the simplicity and calm vibe to our day. We are both laid back and wanted a photographer that could capture the bliss and serenity of the day and just fit in... Read More to the crowd without anyone knowing we hired a photographer. Echo was just the right person for the job. During our meetings before the wedding, she paid close attention and asked all the right questions so she knew just how we wanted our day to be. She listened to us, thought about our ideas and helped us plan the day so that she could capture just the right moments. Echo has a gift of capturing the senses of the day (the light, the warm breeze, the love, the sound of the waves crashing) all in a 2D photo. The photos capture our “feelings” and the feelings of all of our guests in the candid photos she snuck in to take. Echo has a lovely personality and very easy to work with. She had just the right balance of organizing people for photos and blending in with the crowd to capture the intimate moments. We loved, loved, loved having her with us on our wedding day and had so many people comment on how great she was! We wouldn’t change anything about the day and are so so pleased with Echo By Design. She’s the Best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Where do I even begin? It’s hard to find the words to describe how fantastic Echo is. My fiancé and I were looking for someone who made us feel comfortable, calm, and relaxed on our wedding day. Echo did just that, and more. At our first meeting, I knew immediately that she... Read More needed to be our photographer. Throughout the wedding planning process she went above and beyond to help me with crazy details, the timeline, logistics, and more. Echo eased my stress and worries as the day got closer as she kept in close contact with me just to see how things were going. She truly takes the time to get to know her couples and families, and it really just makes the whole experience more meaningful. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect, and our photos were more than I could have ever imagined. Every moment, event, and emotion was captured throughout the day. Echo and her second shooter did a great job coordinating with the other professionals before and on the day of the wedding, and she always kept our best interest in mind while doing so. Not to mention, our bridal party loved her and our parents did as well. We have received so many compliments from friends, family members, guests, and strangers about the photos. We will all cherish them forever and I cannot say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

What a wonderful experience!!! Your wedding day is quite possibly the most memorable day of your life not only because it’s a new beginning as husband and wife, but because the amount of excitement, love and happiness you feel from family and friends is truly amazing! We were... Read More all on a “wedding high” for weeks afterwards! Echo was able to capture that memorable day for us with such beautiful pictures that every time we look through our wedding album and share with others we get a little shot of that high again! We had a rigid timeline that we threw at her which she handled with professionalism and grace, keeping everyone in line and on time! I can’t imagine putting such an important life event into anyone else’s hands. Her incredible talents translated our special day into beautiful images that enable us to relive the excitement of our wedding forever!! Lydia M.

• I grew up in a place where family meant everything. • I met my husband when I was 14 and married him 8.5 years later. • We have three beautiful children, a son and two daughters. • I love to travel both locally and internationally. • I adore summertime, and I'm usually out enjoying it. • I google everything, run on Chai Tea, and I'm a total OCD nut.