A World Class Experience For Your Perfect Day!

At Eddie B & Company, we want nothing more than to give you the experience of a lifetime on the most memorable day of your life. Our DJs are true professionals and artists of their craft who know how to tell your story with true panache. We also offer Live Music, LED Decor Lighting & Special Effects, Photo Booths, LED Dance Floors, LED Robots, LED Glow Furniture, Photography & Video services, and more! Visit our web-site for additional information or set up your appointment to visit our office/showroom! Remember average entertainment produces average results.....do you want your Wedding to be average? PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY, VALUE IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE!

Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

6635 West Commercial Blvd. Suite 116, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (954) 721-9911

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Nicole S

OMG! If you want to have a non stop party from beginning to end at your wedding this is the place to go to for any and all DJ/uplighting needs!!! We are on the younger side (25 years olds) and our guests are that age if not younger so we really wanted to have a great time and... Read More didn't want any cheesy music or awkward moments. We were definitely nervous when picking a DJ because we know how important the DJ is to any great event but we went with Eddie B primarily because we got DJ Ray since all the reviews went on and on about how amazing he was and honestly the reviews won't do him justice you need to see him work in person! We had the honor of having DJ Ray as our DJ for our big day and when I tell you that he completely understood exactly what we wanted to hear at our wedding it is an understatement. He knew exactly which song to play after another. We provided him a list of about 25 songs that we really love and told him the genres and artists we like to listen to. We also mentioned that we wanted to throwback hip hop and r&B and he could not have nailed our wishes any better. He even played some classic throwbacks that some of our older guests enjoyed and so did we just because they are such classics. We had guests dancing the ENTIRE night the dance was NEVER EMPTY!!!!!!!!! The moment you thought you would be able to sit down and take a break DJ Ray played another son that you just could not sit back and just listen o you had to get up and dance! All of our guests kept telling us how amazing he was and even made sure DJ Ray knew it as well as many of our guests went up to him to let him know how great he was. I am so glad we went with Eddie B and DJ Ray it was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning our wedding. He literally made the night beyond memorable!!! You'd be crazy to go anywhere else for a DJ. Another great thing is that Eddie B literally is the person you speak to overtime you call the number (thats unheard of nowadays). So you never have to worry about trying to remember who you spoke to and some other team member giving you a different response than the owner if you work with them you work with Eddie B himself. You can pretty much handle everything online or over the phone so you don't have to worry about making a drive to met them up anywhere but I do recommend going to their showroom so you can see everything that they have to offer you and exactly what features come in your package you won't be disappointed with their showroom its pretty awesome! If I ever need a DJ I know where to go hands down! Best DJ in FLORIDA!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

We had a great night! Thank you so much to DJ Roberto for keeping everyone entertained and dancing all night! Our wedding was a blast! Thomas and I are incredibly grateful - thank you!

Excellent DJ Marc Evans

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Debra G

Our DJ was Marc and he was fantastic. He understood everything we wanted and did it with us perfectly. He was fun and interactive and gave us the dance party we wanted! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kate K

DJ Roberto was AMAZING! He was so sweet and thoughtful and he did a great job of facilitating our wedding party's entrance to dinner along with the toasts, cake cutting, etc. We had live musicians who sang our first few dance songs, and DJ Roberto worked with the performers to... Read More create seamless transitions between the recorded DJ music and the live music. He definitely kept the party going on the dance floor! DJ Roberto's son managed the photobooth. I don't think he interacted much with the guests, but he had a ton of great props and did a good job of keeping the photobooth line moving. We love the photobook we got at the end with a copy of each photostrip and little notes from our guests! DJ Eddie B (the company owner and our main contact until the week of the wedding) was a little tough to work with - he did not always respond to questions that we emailed to him and he was not very flexible about accommodating our requests. For example, he would not provide a microphone for us to use during the ceremony even though he did provide a microphone to use for toasts. The company also failed to make our photobooth template the correct color even after I emailed Eddie a color swatch and spoke with him on the phone to confirm. Our wedding colors were light, oceany blues/greens/aquas and the template turned out to be a bright green. Not a huge deal, but it was frustrating to have our requests ignored. We went with this company because they are the only one our vendor would allow to plug into their sound system. Overall, we had a wonderful experience on the day of our wedding thanks to DJ Roberto!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 kelsey d

From start to finish, Eddie B & Company was amazing to work with. They seemed to understand everything I wanted and they never tried to add on services/items that we didn't want. In my opinion, they are an incredible vendor at a REALLY great and competitive price. My husband and... Read More I still talk about how professional and talented the DJ (DJ Greg) was. He knew just what to say and when to say it and he served as both an emcee and at DJ - all in one! Saved us thousands. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Hillary G

Eddie B and Company was amazing! DJ Ray made our wedding. All our guests could talk about was how amazing our DJ was.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Allison M

We highly recommend Eddie B & Company! They made everything stress free. DJ Ray was AWESOME! He had us and all our guests dancing the whole reception. Everyone had a blast! The music selection was perfect to keep the party going all night. Could not have asked for a better DJ!... Read More Guests were coming up to us throughout the night say how great our DJ was. DJ Ray definitely made our wedding night unforgettable!! :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Laura F

First class entertainment! We had the amazing DJ Roberto, and he kept our dance floor hot! He played all of the songs we’d asked for, plus some! The uplighting that they provided made the room look beautiful. We also hired Eddie B’s steel drummer for our cocktail hour that... Read More people are still raving about. So glad we booked with Eddie B & co.. our wedding entertainment was truly perfect!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Stefanie S

Very happy we spent the extra money to bring the life of the party to our wedding!! We had DJ Roberto and he kept the dance floor bumping all night long! It's important to have a good DJ because they really set the timeline for your night if the venue doesn't. We had the floor... Read More lighting also and it really made the room pop! Thank you again!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 casey B

Eddie & Ray were amazing to work with from the start! I (like most brides) was very new to all the wedding planning & didn't really know the order of events or what was available! As an out of state bride planning was even more difficult- with Eddie & DJ Ray everything went very... Read More smooth! I had multiple phone calls & emails - which were all answered in a very timely fashion before & after booking. I had one trip down to visit -which I was very late for due to traffic & not being familiar with the area- and was still accommodated generously & professionally. The day of the wedding I had forgotten to send DJ Ray my first dance song-Thank goodness he noticed and came to me before the ceremony. ( I am one of the people who never forget - trust me you will forget something on your day) This is why it is so important to have great vendors who truly care on your big day. During the reception DJ Ray was very upbeat, had a great voice, and made sure all the events happened in a timely & orderly fashion. I even saw him making sure the low laying fog for our first dance was heading in our direction. He also announced my grandfathers birthday as I had written on my form. Most new brides don't know the importance of having an amazing DJ- trust me ladies there is a huge difference! Thank You so so much to Eddie B & DJ Ray!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Amanda O

JC was our DJ and he was amazing! We spoke with him a few weeks before to make sure he had the music from our playlist. We also gave him a thumb drive to use a specific edited song for our first dance. He was very professional throughout the wedding and reception to make sure... Read More things ran very smoothly! I have no negative comments to say!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea R

We hired Eddie B and Company for DJ, lighting, and photo booth services for our wedding. We worked with DJ Ray, and he is a wonderful, fun person who really seems to love what he does. He was always available for questions, and he was very willing to accommodate the special... Read More dedications and activities we requested for our reception. The lighting set up looked gorgeous, and everyone had a great time dancing it out. The photo booth attendant, Chris, did a great job keeping it moving at the photo booth so as many people could enjoy it as possible. Thank you DJ Ray, Chris, and Eddie B and Company for a great night!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melissa P

Completely satisfied! DJ Pedro provided music for our ceremony and reception and delivered exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was a music themed wedding, therefore the music was an essential component. DJ Pedro interviewed us, studied our music list and... Read More delivered exactly what we wanted. One guest told me that the music at the ceremony gave him chills he was so moved. Not one person complained about the music at our wedding and everyone had a great time! Eddie B & DJ Pedro never made us feel as if we were not going to receive anything but the best service. Totally recommend them for you wedding needs. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 John F

Dj Ray was amazing he made us very happy.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Julie H

My husband and I highly recommend Eddie B & Company!! Chris was our DJ and he did a fantastic job at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Erica D

Talk about an awesome entertainment company! When my husband and I had our first consultation, we were very impressed by DJ Ray's energy and easy-to-work-with attitude. Choosing our entertainment package was very easy and we could choose and not choose what we wanted for our big... Read More day! We ended getting an open-air photobooth, which comes with an album that guests can write comments in with their duplicate picture, a ton of lighting for the reception, a photographer and videographer for 8 hours (Francesca and Ian were a wonderful couple that was very friendly and lovely to work with), and the Nimbus cloud (similar to a smoke machine) to dance to for our first dance. DJ Ray was amazing!!! Our guests kept asking us for his set list! We provided him with our favorite songs, but he included many more that we really enjoyed! He kept the party fun and interactive. Very easy to work with. He even took requests. I would HIGHLY recommend Eddie B & Company for any event!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Chandi B

DJ Ray was the most amazing DJ anyone could ask for!!!! He had people who normally don't dance at weddings dancing at our wedding. He made everything so amazing and we could not have been happier with everything! We didn't request many songs to be played, but he somehow played... Read More everything we would have wanted to hear! Truly the best company!!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Michelle R

DJ Ray was amazing! Very easy to work with especially when planning a wedding out of state. I would highly recommend this company. They will be the first people I would call if I ever need a dj again. Thank you Eddie B and Company for making sure our wedding day went smoothly.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Melissa P

Best DJ company ever!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Zach M

Eddie B and company was amazing! My fiancée and I were looking for DJs for our wedding and were struggling to find one we really connnected with. Then we went to our friends wedding and met Roberto who works for Eddie B as he was doing their wedding. He was so energetic,... Read More engaging, great music selection, etc that we got his card afterwards. We were lucky to get Roberto for our wedding (who is awesome!) but the whole process was super smooth, communication was easy and timely, it couldn't have been easier. We chose the uplighting as part of our package and they made the room look amazing. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ryan G

Eddie B and Company was recommended to us by friends who had DJ Ray at their wedding. Even though DJ Ray was booked, after speaking to Eddie B himself, we decided to come to the studio because what he had to offer sounded great. By some crazy stroke of luck, we were introduced... Read More to Marc Evans and within 5 minutes of meeting him, we gave a deposit and booked him for our wedding. We didn't book anything so fast and in fact, it took us weeks to decide on every other detail about our wedding. Not only is Marc Evans great at playing and mixing songs, he was so in touch with our guests and kept them on the dance floor the entire night. He talked just the right amount and was hilarious! He let me make shout outs and paged people when I asked him to and with all of the requests I made, he just smiled and did everything I asked without question! I along with all of my guests thought Marc Evans was the best DJ we have ever seen!!! There are not enough characters aloud in this review for me to say all of the wonderful things I need to say about Marc Evans!!! Marc Evans and Eddie B and Company were so responsive! The photo booth was amazing! So many props and the photo booth operators were so nice and helpful! Marc Evans and Eddie B and Company made our wedding amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Colleen S

Best DJ in town! DJ Ray was the best DJ. To top it off there were a few couples who attended our wedding who have used DJ Ray and he had everyone dancing! Everything was perfect and everything I asked for. (: You will not find a better DJ to host your wedding!! Thank you DJ Ray.... Read More <3 Mr. & Mrs. Sloane.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Itay P

I am giving a poor review because I am extremely disappointed in which your company handled our wedding. At first we were impressed by DJ Ray, very outgoing and gregarious, got everyone up on the dance floor great energy. The company seemed very organized they even gave a... Read More packet full of songs to choose from, from the recessional to the processional, cake cutting and everything in between. I decided to go with the company because our venue Lavan had them on their preferred vender list and recommended them. Eddie B and company has worked with Lavan Catering Events many times before and Lavan said great things about them. I trusted since both companies worked with each other before there would be no issues. I have to say although my wife and I did have a great time and the music was good I am so beyond upset and disappointed! My wife and I spent many months carefully researching and picking songs and in the week or two leading up to the wedding we filled out the form “Agenda for Wedding Reception.” On that form we legibly wrote what song my wife was to dance to with her father, and what song I was to dance to with my mother, what song for the bouquet toss etc. Well our wedding day came and I am sad to say my wife did not get to dance with her Father, I did not get to dance with my mother, and we had a bouquet specially made for the toss and that did not happen as well! How do you miss those very special and important moments in a wedding? We have no pictures of my wife dancing with her father and the same goes for my mother and I. My wife did not even have a bouquet toss! I am horribly disappointed with this company! When I called to complain all DJ Ray said was I’m sorry, and gave a very poor excuse and blamed it on the venue saying that they were dictating to him what time things needed to come out on in regards to food etc. Don’t use an excuse like that! You have worked with our venue many times. You knew where the venue was, you know who to talk to organize time lines, and coordinating and if you don’t, you call and find out! That is your job! Your job is to play the music and follow the list that you gave us! How do you just say sorry and that’s it! We paid a lot of money and you did not deliver! We can never get those precious moments back and we can’t redo our wedding! When I called and spoke to you about this matter I was expecting some sort of reciprocity maybe give part of our money back, something, after all you did not deliver! That may have been the appropriate and just thing to do, but all you said was sorry! Well I hate to break it to you but sorry is not enough! If you are looking for a DJ company to use DO NOT use Eddie B and Company, they have horrendous customer service!

2017-03-09T11:39:27 Response from the vendor

On Dec 22, 2016 Thursday I played at a wedding for Itay Peled and his wife at Levan Catering in Hollywood, FL. I Have read the review that was written by Itay and I am very disappointed in myself for letting them down on their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Ryanmarie T

DJ Ray of Eddie B & Company emceed our NYE wedding and totally delivered, beginning to end. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night (most people never made it back to the table for dinner). We wanted to host... Read More an unforgettable NYE for our loved ones and DJ Ray was perfect for the job. He is intuitive, pays attention to the guests, and left them wanting more. We also included the enclosed photo booth, as part of our package, which everyone loved. Eddie B was hands on during the planning process and very attentive. I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Chelsea B

We cannot say enough good things about DJ Gregg! He was phenomenal and made the night go so well. All of our guests never sat down! The song choices throughout the whole night was a great mix to keep the party going and catered to all our guests. He is very personable and highly... Read More recommended. Thanks to DJ Gregg with Eddie B & company for making our wedding the best night ever!