A World Class Experience For Your Perfect Day!

At Eddie B & Company, we want nothing more than to give you the experience of a lifetime on the most memorable day of your life. Our DJs are true professionals and artists of their craft who know how to tell your story with true panache. We also offer Live Music, Decor Lighting, Photo Booths, LED Dance Floors, Glow Furniture, Photography & Video services, and more! Visit our web-site for additional information or set up your appointment to visit our office/showroom! Remember average entertainment produces average results.....do you want your Wedding to be average? PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY, VALUE IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Continental Office Plaza, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (954) 721-9911

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Aimee R

Eddie B & Co. is the best DJ/entertainment company in south Florida, hands down. Both Eddie and his vice president, DJ Ray, were extremely professional, knowledgeable, proactive, and charismatic. ASK FOR DJ RAY IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE!! HE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Eddie and Ray... Read More showed us all the options they have, including up-lighting, spotlighting, and a photo booth (all of which we also got), and their bottom-line price was unbeatable. Their pricing and quality cannot be matched. DJ Ray made the atmosphere of our wedding amazing and people were excited and dancing all night. At least 2 couples who attended our wedding are ALSO using DJ Ray. These guys know what they're doing, and as far as we're concerned there is no need to consult with other DJ's. Thanks so much, DJ Ray and Eddie B for making our wedding day amazing and forever memorable!! Aimee & Jason 1/16/16 P.S. Although there was a mistake in the spelling of our last name on our photo booth photostrips, we brought this to Eddie B's attention the next day (which DJ Ray immediately saw at the wedding but was smart enough to not mention anything to us during the party as we would've been upset). Eddie took responsibility and printed out 2 copies of all photos taken with our name spelled correctly and mailed them to us immediately at no charge to us. As soon as we got back from our honeymoon, the photos were waiting for us in our mailbox. No one is perfect and the occasional mistake happens, but Eddie B was a professional and took care of it for us the best he possibly could.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

We had a great night! Thank you so much to DJ Roberto for keeping everyone entertained and dancing all night! Our wedding was a blast! Thomas and I are incredibly grateful - thank you!

Excellent DJ Marc Evans

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Debra G

Our DJ was Marc and he was fantastic. He understood everything we wanted and did it with us perfectly. He was fun and interactive and gave us the dance party we wanted! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ryan G

Eddie B and Company was recommended to us by friends who had DJ Ray at their wedding. Even though DJ Ray was booked, after speaking to Eddie B himself, we decided to come to the studio because what he had to offer sounded great. By some crazy stroke of luck, we were introduced... Read More to Marc Evans and within 5 minutes of meeting him, we gave a deposit and booked him for our wedding. We didn't book anything so fast and in fact, it took us weeks to decide on every other detail about our wedding. Not only is Marc Evans great at playing and mixing songs, he was so in touch with our guests and kept them on the dance floor the entire night. He talked just the right amount and was hilarious! He let me make shout outs and paged people when I asked him to and with all of the requests I made, he just smiled and did everything I asked without question! I along with all of my guests thought Marc Evans was the best DJ we have ever seen!!! There are not enough characters aloud in this review for me to say all of the wonderful things I need to say about Marc Evans!!! Marc Evans and Eddie B and Company were so responsive! The photo booth was amazing! So many props and the photo booth operators were so nice and helpful! Marc Evans and Eddie B and Company made our wedding amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Colleen S

Best DJ in town! DJ Ray was the best DJ. To top it off there were a few couples who attended our wedding who have used DJ Ray and he had everyone dancing! Everything was perfect and everything I asked for. (: You will not find a better DJ to host your wedding!! Thank you DJ Ray.... Read More <3 Mr. & Mrs. Sloane.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Itay P

I am giving a poor review because I am extremely disappointed in which your company handled our wedding. At first we were impressed by DJ Ray, very outgoing and gregarious, got everyone up on the dance floor great energy. The company seemed very organized they even gave a... Read More packet full of songs to choose from, from the recessional to the processional, cake cutting and everything in between. I decided to go with the company because our venue Lavan had them on their preferred vender list and recommended them. Eddie B and company has worked with Lavan Catering Events many times before and Lavan said great things about them. I trusted since both companies worked with each other before there would be no issues. I have to say although my wife and I did have a great time and the music was good I am so beyond upset and disappointed! My wife and I spent many months carefully researching and picking songs and in the week or two leading up to the wedding we filled out the form “Agenda for Wedding Reception.” On that form we legibly wrote what song my wife was to dance to with her father, and what song I was to dance to with my mother, what song for the bouquet toss etc. Well our wedding day came and I am sad to say my wife did not get to dance with her Father, I did not get to dance with my mother, and we had a bouquet specially made for the toss and that did not happen as well! How do you miss those very special and important moments in a wedding? We have no pictures of my wife dancing with her father and the same goes for my mother and I. My wife did not even have a bouquet toss! I am horribly disappointed with this company! When I called to complain all DJ Ray said was I’m sorry, and gave a very poor excuse and blamed it on the venue saying that they were dictating to him what time things needed to come out on in regards to food etc. Don’t use an excuse like that! You have worked with our venue many times. You knew where the venue was, you know who to talk to organize time lines, and coordinating and if you don’t, you call and find out! That is your job! Your job is to play the music and follow the list that you gave us! How do you just say sorry and that’s it! We paid a lot of money and you did not deliver! We can never get those precious moments back and we can’t redo our wedding! When I called and spoke to you about this matter I was expecting some sort of reciprocity maybe give part of our money back, something, after all you did not deliver! That may have been the appropriate and just thing to do, but all you said was sorry! Well I hate to break it to you but sorry is not enough! If you are looking for a DJ company to use DO NOT use Eddie B and Company, they have horrendous customer service!

2017-03-09T11:39:27 Response from the vendor

On Dec 22, 2016 Thursday I played at a wedding for Itay Peled and his wife at Levan Catering in Hollywood, FL. I Have read the review that was written by Itay and I am very disappointed in myself for letting them down on their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Ryanmarie T

DJ Ray of Eddie B & Company emceed our NYE wedding and totally delivered, beginning to end. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night (most people never made it back to the table for dinner). We wanted to host... Read More an unforgettable NYE for our loved ones and DJ Ray was perfect for the job. He is intuitive, pays attention to the guests, and left them wanting more. We also included the enclosed photo booth, as part of our package, which everyone loved. Eddie B was hands on during the planning process and very attentive. I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Chelsea B

We cannot say enough good things about DJ Gregg! He was phenomenal and made the night go so well. All of our guests never sat down! The song choices throughout the whole night was a great mix to keep the party going and catered to all our guests. He is very personable and highly... Read More recommended. Thanks to DJ Gregg with Eddie B & company for making our wedding the best night ever!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Marisa G

From the first contact and through the planning process, Eddie B was very professional and responsive to all requests. He was able to add an acoustic guitarist to play our cocktail hour and our first dance. We definitely had some hiccups during the reception. We were told that... Read More Eddie B would be DJing the event himself, but we don't think it was actually him. Rumor around the wedding was that it was a fill in that doesn't DJ consistently. He forgot to introduce one of our bridesmaids/groomsmen that ended up introducing themselves. He also did not play the correct songs for the bridal party walk outs, but he did play our song. The playlist during dinner was a tad inappropriate, but he apologized and corrected quickly. That being said, he definitely made up for it at the after party. He had an amazing playlist and played 2 hours overtime without hesitation. Overall, it was a rough start but it was a memorable and super fun night by the end!

2017-01-16T09:26:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marisa, I had emergency surgery 3 days before your wedding and I sent one of my back up DJ's who has done many weddings in the past. I apologize for the 2 glitches during the introductions but I am very happy that the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Amarylis M

I used Eddie B & Company during my cocktail hour. I wanted my cocktail hour to have a tropical feel so I hired the steel pan drummer. It was exactly what I needed to give it the island vibe. The staff at Eddie B was very professional. All communications were prompt. Set-up and... Read More arrival on the wedding day was prompt and without flaws. It was perfect. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Kati P

One word....AWESOME!!!! Eddie B & Company from us meeting first with Ray at office to speaking with Eddie B on phone to the most amazing DJ Gregg at our wedding! We would totally recommend this company for any occasion!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Brooke K

Such an amazing company and a pleasure working with Eddie B and DJ Ray! They are quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They made sure our wedding was exactly what we envisioned from lighting, photo booth and great music by DJ Ray. Couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Brett C

Where to begin?! Eddie B & Company made our special day even more special! From the beginning to the end, we were given Eddie B's undivided attention. Our first meeting was fun and gave us a chance to meet personally with our DJ (Ray). He even took the time to meet with us... Read More before the big day. Now that's going above and beyond! As for our wedding day, it was perfect! Our steel drum player was awesome and DJ Ray totally made our party- as promised :) The music, lighting, and MC-ing were unforgettable! We can't thank DJ Ray and Eddie B & Company enough for their wonderful services!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jennifer Y

What an absolutely amazing company. These guys are on point. We got married on Nov 12th at Coconut Cove in Islamorada and I must say there is definitely a reason our venue has these guys coming back wedding after wedding and strongly recommends them. I'm a huge music person... Read More and that's one of the things that was very important to me in the planning process. I mean no music, no party! In fact in the year that I spent planning I would make little notes of songs I heard along the way that was a must have at the wedding. When we got close to the date, they called me and instructed me to go to their website and fill out their wedding form. I sent the form in along with the list I had been compiling all year. It was as easy as that. They called the day before the wedding to check in, showed up on time (in fact they were there setting up way before the ceremony ever started, which is very impressive), they were very professional and helped me, the bride, with every step of the way. Which is a blessing because this was my first wedding and I had no idea what to do when! The best part...they had every single song I asked for in their library...and played them all! We all just had so much fun, I cannot even express to you how great this company is! Don't look any further, just book them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Irene Z

The music was great, and our DJ was very professional. He handled all of our requests and our guests told us afterwards that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

2016-10-16T11:19:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Irene! your DJ/MC was Chris Figueroa ( DJ ELOW )

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Nicole G

My husband and I got married last month and had Roberto DJ our wedding. He was awesome! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and played a great mix of music we wanted. Thank you Eddie B & Company!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Holly B

I highly recommend Eddie B & Company!! Mark was our DJ on July 9, 2016 and he was absolutely fantastic! He had a great sense of humor and kept our crowd going until almost 1AM! The man knows how to run the show! He even let this crazy bride steal his microphone and do a little... Read More singing. haha. We were so happy and thoroughly impressed from start to finish... music, entertainment, lighting, monograms... everything was PERFECT and we loved every minute!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Michelle M

I am so happy I chose Eddie B & Company for my wedding! DJ Ray was beyond awesome, the best part of my wedding. Every one of my guests had a blast and they all commented on how great the DJ was. I would recommend this company and especially DJ Ray to anyone planning a wedding... Read More or any event. Everyone was dancing the entire night and having a blast! I did not even choose the music or give a music list but DJ Ray knew exactly what to play and what the crowd wanted. He made it so easy! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

DJ Ray is the BEST DJ out there!!!!!!! I wish I could give more stars! I recently got married at the Morikami and there was not a person sitting down at my wedding. Everyone was dancing and having such a good time!!! Anyone out there looking for a DJ - Ray is your guy!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Aaron K

Eddie B. & Company have the very best Photo Booth in all of South Florida. In the two and a half years leading up to our wedding we had attended 3-4 weddings, all of which had photo booths. Photo booths added so much fun and a very unique way of allowing your guest to show... Read More their love for you. The problem with every company we saw in person is that they have very few 10-20 items for your guest to put on and be silly with. Eddie B & Company blew those numbers out of the water. They had literally hundreds of items to choose from. We used their open photo booth that would fit at least 10 people and they provided a beautiful back drop that we could choose from. Our guest had a fantastic time. The first thing my new wife and I did the morning after our wedding was grab the provided photo book and saw the very first images from our wedding. Hundreds upon hundreds of photos with personalized messages from our guests. Such an amazing experience for our guests, as well something we'll hold dear forever. Thank you Eddie for such an easy to add and fun experience for our guests.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Stephanie O

Eddie B and Company was such an amazing addition to our wedding planning process. We couldn't be happier with our choice of going with them. Roberto added such a great touch, and was having as much fun as all of us were dancing around all night. He was so good that one of our... Read More friends who's getting married this year ended up requesting him for their wedding. They were overall so easy to work with and we are so grateful that we had them with us on our day. Thanks so much for everything!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Tara C

Jerry O was absolutely amazing for our wedding!! We were crazy trying to stick to the schedule and he went with the flow and kept the dance floor hopping! I have had so many compliments from family and friends about Jerry! Guests from age 2 to 80s were on the dance floor the... Read More whole night! This says so much about Jerry's talents as it is really hard to keep playing a mix that keeps all ages engaged! I am so happy we went with Eddie B & Company's Jerry O for our wedding! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have an amazing reception with the dance floor filled the entire time! We couldn't have do it without you! Thank you for making our night so memorable.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Cristina C

DJ Ray was amazing! He truly made our wedding so special and we cannot thank him enough. In addition, the photobooth was awesome and the props provided alot of fun for our guest. The whole team and Eddie B and Company was amazing and I would recommend there services to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Eddie B.. made our day extra special! He did a FANTASTIC job with the music, lighting and most importantly, keeping everyone entertained and the party bumping! Throughout the planning process, Eddie B. was so responsive and helpful and really made the planning seamless for... Read More us. We couldn't be happier and so appreciate all of his dedication, time and support.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Gary A

So helpful with consulting and professional, DJ Ray was a great MC and really got everyone on the dance floor.