Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

705 Oaklawn Avenue, Cranston, RI New England & Beyond (401) 275-2077

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Dawn C

Ah-maze-ing!!!!! I was so happy with the work these ladies did on my wedding day, although this came as no surprise. As a client since high school, I haven't let anyone else touch my hair in over 20 years! I often am stopped and asked who does my hair and the answer has always... Read More been the same! Liz, a creative stylist, has always done incredible work on my highlights and updos and Jane, a true perfectionist, has never disappointed with her cutting and styling skills. So of course it was a no brainer when I had to choose who would do all TEN of my bridesmaids' hair on my wedding day. Liz, Jane and Kerrin did fabulous work. They are talented, professional and fun! They listened to what we all wanted and weren't finished until we were all satisfied. We all left feeling and looking beautiful. Two months later. I'm still getting compliments on my wedding hair! I highly recommend Eden XO for your big day. You'll be in great hands!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ioanna D

Liz did an absolutely amazing job on my hair - loved it. I had a great trial with her and it's also incredible what she can do with requests the same day for my bridesmaids! Everyone was so so pleased.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Libbie M

I can't say enough good things about my experience with this salon. Kerrin made my hair look better than I thought possible for my wedding. She weathered less than smooth seas to get to Block Island, was upbeat, enthusiastic and did an outstanding job. Liz was attentive, and... Read More flexible; one of the best vendors I worked with for our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Justine M

Liz was recommended to me by a good friend. I had a lot of anxiety over what to do and how I wanted my hair to look on my wedding day, but Liz put me at ease. I was a very picky particular bride, but it only took Liz looking at one picture to see what I envisioned For my look.... Read More She was friendly, professional, and flexible. She made it all seem so easy. She even went an extra step and put together a hair/makeup schedule for all us girls. On my wedding day, I was beyond happy with the way my hair and all my bridesmaids looks turned out . I would highly recommend using liz!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Mollie B

Liz is by far the best hair stylist that I have ever encountered! I have been in a lot of weddings and seen a lot of wedding hair styles, and Liz by far exceeds everyone! I was recently in a wedding and Liz did all of the bridesmaids, the bride and the brides mother's hair. She... Read More is emmensly talented at capturing the desires of all of the girls and making everyone's hair styles perfectly fit each different face and style preference! Everyone's hair came out so beautifully! I was raving about her all night and still do to this day! Aside from the gorgeous hair styles, Liz was very professional all day. She arrived early and made sure to maintain a schedule so that the day ran very smoothly. She also sent all of us a time schedule ahead of time, so each girl knew what time they would have their curls/styling, etc. The entire day ran so smoothly and everyone's hair looked outstanding!! We owe it all to Liz and her assistant! I would HIGHLY recommend Liz's services to any wedding party!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

I would highly recommend Liz - she is amazing!!! Liz has been doing my cut and color for several years now and always nails it. She recently did my hair (and all the maids) for my best friend's wedding and her talent blew us away. Liz is the best!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Ashley C

Liz was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so helpful and flexible, which is a plus for any bride planning a wedding! She did my hair exactly how I wanted it, even after I changed my mind at the last minute due to hot weather. My hair is very difficult to work with but Liz... Read More had no problem at all, a true professional! Everyone in my wedding party, and the mothers and aunts all loved their hair as well! Liz really listened to what everyone wanted for a hairstyle and executed the styles perfectly! Trust me, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Liz for helping to make my wedding day perfect and stress free!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lauren P

Liz is a pro! She has done my hair for a number of weddings and I am always 100% happy with her work. She truly cares about her clients and making sure they look and feel great!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Donna D

Liz is an absolute pro. As a bridesmaid I sent a picture to as to what I would like my hair to look like. At the last second I changed my mind and Liz allowed me to feel confident in my decision. Even though the look I was going for would normally recommend extensions (which... Read More I did not want) Liz KILL it! My updo looked amazing and it didn't move an inch, completely worry free. She did a great job on the other maids as well. Most wore hair down with curls (some half up) and the curls last all day (all weekend really). You would be hard pressed to find a better stylist than Liz and her team.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kristen C

All I can say is that Liz Tucker is THE best hairstylist. All you have to do is take a look at the pictures on this site and on her IG account and you can see how versatile her talents are. She can do anything that you want her to do! These days, brides have access to literally... Read More millions of pictures of other brides and different hairstyles. Liz has never met a hairstyle that she can't accomplish. If it isn't perfect (which would be surprising) she has no problem with trying again until she gets it right. Liz has done my hair for more than 15 different weddings but for "my day" as the bride, I got to see the extra golden treatment that she reserves for her brides. And it was beyond. My hair is fine and Liz had ideas up her sleeve to make my hair look naturally thick in the up-do. I have never received so many compliments for how well my hair looked. We went on a boat ride and I arrived at the reception with every strand in place. I could not have been happier. Liz did the hair for all 7 of my bridesmaids - each style was different, each girl was particular in their own way and every single one looked gorgeous. The guests said that as we walked down the aisle - "wow look at her hair, and hers, and hers and omg hers too" - was what could be heard throughout the church. Nothing is better than that or Liz Tucker's talent. Brides, she is well on her way to becoming a famous wedding hair stylist so get in while you can - you'll be glad that you did. Thank you Liz! Natural talent with such a love for what you do leads to greatness. Cheers! XX

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Taylor S

Liz was the hair stylist for a recent wedding I was a bridesmaid in in Newport. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my hair, so Liz made some great suggestions, one which I ended choosing and absolutely loved. It was different than the usual updo I choose and I was very... Read More pleasantly surprised. My hair stayed in place all day and night through the church, a windy boat ride, photos, dinner and dancing. The entire bridal party and the bride all looked stunning and each had beautiful, unique hairstyles. I would definitely recommend Liz for any and all events. Thanks Liz!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Elizabeth V

Liz is an incredible hair stylist! I was SO happy with my hair. She made the whole day easy and was very accommodating. She was quick to respond and flexible. i would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Kara M

I found Eden XO on the Knot scouring through pictures to find the right look! I was planning my wedding from a far and was not able to do a trial until the week before so it was really important I picked right! I wanted my updo to have some volume and soft curls - not too stiff... Read More and also not stuck to my head! Ann Best did an amazing job with my hair, my bridesmaids and the mothers of bride and groom. I got so many compliments on my hair and from the kind of people you expect would not notice! Ann has a lot of experience which showed in how she effortlessly pulled off so many different looks. She was also very patient with me at the trial and on the day working with me trying different ideas until everything was perfect! Thanks Ann!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 CANDICE P

Ya...no. BIG HUGE MISTAKE. The only reason I even gave it one star is because Liz was actually on time. But...whoa! The bride went in with a pic of what she wanted and Liz decided to do another hairdo which the bride liked so she had her take a pic of it so she could... Read More replicate it on the wedding day. Well, not only did Liz not remember the bride and kept asking to see the pic...her hair came out nothing like the pic. Plus she insisted she could get curls to stay in the bridesmaids hair. She charged $65 each for bridesmaids just to curl their hair and the all the hairdos fell flat before we even left the church. I would never go back

2016-06-02T12:34:00 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience. For the trial, I did the style she requested, then quickly did a second one to show her another option, which she loved and decided to go with. I explained to her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

Ann Best did a wonderful, wonderful job on my hair and for all the bridesmaids and moms as well. We went in a bit of a different direction than during the hair trial and she pulled it together exactly as I'd hoped - better even! - and even wove in beautiful flowers and the... Read More myrtle that were really important to me. She also took the time to redo hair and put on final touches as we had quite a few ladies to get through. Ann - you're the Best! :)

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Lindsey C

Liz was recommended to me my a friend when I mentioned to her that I didn't have a hair salon in the Providence area and needed a stylist for my wedding. I could not be happier that I was introduced to Liz! From the very beginning, Liz was there to answer ANY of my questions…... Read More some which I do not even think were hair related - ha!! She sent me ideas from her amazing Pinterest page and even traveled to me for the hair trial so that we could find a style that worked. The trial went absolutely AMAZING and I was in awe at how good my hair looked - plus, we totally clicked and it was a great time! I have very curly hair but wanted a style that was smooth, which was a huge challenge and Liz was not phased a bit. Though I thought that my hair was perfect at the trial, she mentioned we may be able to reduce a bit of frizz by doing a blow-out the day before… so we did! It was so much fun to head to Eden XO on the Friday before my wedding to get my hair blown out, and it came out SO well - Liz was absolutely meticulous with the blow out! It looked awesome at my rehearsal dinner, and by the time Saturday morning rolled around, my hair was perfectly smooth and ready to be styled. I was so happy she had suggested I do the blow-out, and also very thankful that she fit me into her schedule! I had 8 girls in my bridal party, plus my mom, so the scheduling for the day-of hair and makeup proved to be tricky. Instead of watching me stress, Liz stepped in a few weeks before the wedding and made the entire schedule for me. It saved me soooo much time. The day of the wedding, Liz arrived right on time - maybe even a little early - and was ready to WORK! I couldn't believe how great of a job she did and she never complained a bit about being on her feet for so long. My bridesmaids and mom all LOVED their hair and I couldn't have been happier with how mine turned out. I received so many compliments, and most importantly, had a lot of fun with Liz! Thank you, Liz, for making me feel so good on my wedding day! You are the best!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Emily F

Liz is incredibly talented! She did my hair as well as five of my bridesmaids and everyone was happy! She was so comfortable and confident, putting everyone at ease. She is easy to talk and very accommodating. When we met for my trial I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but... Read More she was able to work with me and I was thrilled with the outcome. I would recommend Liz without any reservations to other brides!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Stephanie C

Kerrin is AMAZING! She is my go to for all my hair needs so of course she was going to take care of me for my wedding. She exceeded all expectations and my hair looked fabulous! I started with my hair half up and then transitioned to an up-do for the reception. It was beautiful.... Read More She even took care of my bridesmaids and my aunt (who played the role as mother of the bride). We all looked fantastic! Thank you Kerrin!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Allyson D

Ann Best has done up-dos for me for years, high school prom to my wedding. She is fabulous at understanding a client's vision and making their dream hair come to fruition! From perfecting highlights in preparation to the big day, to finalizing every last stand of hair, Ann takes... Read More pride in her artistry. Ann is also fantastic at managing her time and ensuring that all people in the wedding party are beautiful and prepared on time. Look no further, Ann is the stylist who will make your wedding day hair dreamy.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 doreen

Kerrin is a fantastic hair stylish she handled all the girls in my niece wedding. She did a beautiful job, she is a wonderful person easy to work with always has great ideas. Kerrin is the only hair dresser I will have cut and color my hair. Kerrin is fantastic in cutting... Read More /styling hair she is the best and would not know what to do with out her.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Ann Best is the BEST at up dos! She has such a great eye and talent for styling hair. She is passionate about her craft and brings great energy to the room - we had such fun together the morning of my wedding - something I will never forget. She created my perfect wedding up... Read More do, something that was timeless and special.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Dawn P

Liz is my go-to girl for up-dos! She has done my hair for numerous occasions like weddings and nights out on the town. Whether I go in with an exact picture that I want her to replicate, or with my indecisiveness where I let her do her thing, she never disappoints. She is the... Read More ultimate professional; she takes her time, gives her clients her undivided attention, and won't stop until we are satisfied. And her work never goes unnoticed; I always receive tons of compliments on her masterpieces. I highly recommend Liz and the entire team at Eden XO for all of your beauty needs!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Liz did my haiir for a wedding at the last minute and really saved me! She did an excellent job on really short notice and she was super professional. It was my favorite up-do and I received so many compliments. I couldn't believe her talent. Thanks, Liz!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Stephanie R

I was referred to Eden XO after my previous hair stylist of two years backed out one month before my wedding. Liz and the staff at Eden XO were not only kind and helpful during this very stressful time, they had my hair extensions purchased and new hair trial with Liz booked... Read More within days of my meeting them. Eden XO is sensational, and the definition of customer-centric professionals. My hair trial with Liz was outstanding. She is patient, listens to what you want, and makes sure you are 100% satisfied. Liz styled the hair of my two bridesmaids and the sister of the groom, along with my hair, and they all looked sensational! Everyone felt beautiful and comfortable. Liz has vision of what will look best, and a diligent attention to detail to bring that vision to life in a beautiful way. Other brides will be completely elated with the service Liz and Eden XO provides.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lisa D

Kerrin at Eden XO is wonderful !!! She saved me from my disastrous color and styled my hair beautifully for a wedding I was in. Shes personable, she's professional, she's accommodating! I'm not one to brag or write reviews at all. However, I'm so pleased with her as my new... Read More stylist that I couldn't pass up the opportunity!! I walked in on a refferal from a friend. I was nervous seeing I had been with my previous stylist 10+ years. Kerrin nailed my color In the first visit I had with her. She's my new stylist now and im never turning back! Kerrin I wish you the very best and as always will recommend you to everyone!!!!