Dietary Options

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

The Triad & Carolinas, NC (336) 889-7252

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kimberly W

Amazing!!! So wonderful to work with and the cake was a HIT! Can’t wait to order more for other occasions. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrea W

Elaine is wonderful to work with! She made the cake for the wedding of my daughter and her husband. She never tried to talk us into any more than we needed, gave us good advice and made a beautiful, delicious cake. The guests at the wedding talked about how wonderful the cake... Read More was. The venue where the wedding was held said it was the prettiest cake they had ever had at their venue. Elaine does an excellent job, is honest, reliable and makes the best cakes!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Edible Artistry was a joy to work with! Elaine answered all my questions and worked with me to get the shape and layers just right for the amount of guests that continued to change. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Definitely worth the money spent. Everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Patti W

If you want your wedding to be amazing, Elaine will definitely help you. Her cake brought my wedding to the next level. The different flavors, the decorations, the ribbon, and the topper were perfectly done. Every single one of my guests raved about how amazing the cake tasted... Read More and it was the best they ever had (note there is no exaggeration here and the cake really is just that good!) She helped me every step of the way. Also, I would highly recommend renting her cake stand!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Tracey H

If you are looking for a Cake Baker who embodies professionalism and is an ease to work with, Edible Artistry is the company you should go with. Ms. Elaine brought my wedding cake dreams to life. My guests raved about how delicious and gorgeous the cake was! I am so glad that we... Read More went with this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Evanagline R

Elaine did a wonderful job on my cake. It was even better than I imagined! My experience was wonderful from the beginning until the end. Everyone still raves about the strawberry shortcake flavor of my wedding cake! You will not be disappointed if you have Edible Artistry... Read More do your cake.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Tiffany H

Elaine is amazing and her work is outstanding! We will definitely use her again !!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tiffany M

Hands down the best wedding cake you will every have! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Rotunda E

Everything was wonderful! My cake was fabulous! My guests loved my cake!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Denise M

Ms. Elaine, owner of Edible Artistry was more than awesome to work with. As soon as my husband and I contacted her, everything was a breeze. She helped me and my husband come up with a cake concept and design so easily! The process of booking and follow up were as easy as it... Read More comes! But let's speak about our cake! We had a 4 tier cake! 2 tiers were her amazing strawberry cake, and the other 2 tiers were her strawberry shortcake cake! Absolutely delicious!! We had more than enough delicious cake for everyone. The price of the cake was very affordable. You are truly getting Edible Artistry! Book Book Book. We support Edible Artistry 100%!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Teirra M

Elaine is amazing!! She allowed me to bring a non traditional wedding cake design and she added her little twist. Cake was also moist and taste was heavenly, it was a big hit with our guest they are still talking about it. I would highly recommend anyone to her.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kate H

Elaine is amazing! She listened to everything I had to say and answered every question I had! Very easy to get in touch with. Her cakes are so delicious. It was the talk of the wedding. My husband and i are never fans of wedding cake because they are dry - our cake was anything... Read More but. It was moist and delicious. The strawberry shortcake was the perfect choice for our summer wedding. We even chose to eat the top layer the next day instead of freezing it!! Yes, it was that good! Thank you so much for making us such a beautiful and delicious cake! It was a pleasure working with you and I will highly recommend you for anyone needing a cake in the future.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jasmin K

Edible artistry exceeded all of my expectations for my special day! We discovered Mrs. Elaine at a wedding show at WindMock at Kinderton and we were blown away and we decided right then and there (over a year away from our wedding day) she was the one! We had a 4 tier wedding... Read More cake with 3 different flavors and it was really hard to choose just three, because ALL of her cakes we sampled were awesome. Mrs. Elaine and Edible Artistry were very responsive to our questions and concerns. Very pleased with our cake and the outcome!!! Choose Edible Artistry and you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Sarah H

I can't say enough good things about Ms. Elaine. Her cakes are to DIE for. They're fresh, moist, flavorful, and she delivers on time. Our cake was gorgeous and I'm so excited that we have some left over!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda P

Our 4 tier royal blue wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved it! The almond flavor was to die for!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kaylea R

Elaine is amazing at what she does! We were so happy with the experience we had with edible artistry! Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning and so delicious! We got so many compliments about the appearance and taste of the cake from our guest!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Courtney C

What can I say, that hasn't already been said? Our wedding cake and grooms cake was absolutely amazing; from the design to the flavor and taste. It was simply incredible. We were so pleased with Elaine's work! We will remember that cake always!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Phyllis C

Elaine is one of the best bakers I know, the cake was delicious and she was a dream to work with. I knew during the tasting that I wanted every last cake but had to choose. The wedding guest enjoyed every bite and during the reception I even went back for more cake. The design... Read More of the cake was gorgeous and elegant she nailed every detail and the design was more than I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Tara R

My wedding cake was Epic!!!! It was gorgeous and people ask me daily where and who did my cake? The taste and flavor was to die for!!! Thanks Ms. Elaine for a job well done!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

It was a pleasure working with Elaine! I got married on July 24th of this year and she was able to make my cake exactly how I wanted it to be. It tasted great and all my guest to this day talk about how they loved the cake and wish they could have another slice. Elaine was able... Read More to make the cake exactly how I wanted it. Thanks again! Payal :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Adina T

My Wedding was 7/23/2016. Working with Elaine was awesome! I knew she would be a great choice as I was referred to her by one of my students at a local University where I was employed. My student was somewhat of an organized perfectionist who knew what she wanted, just the... Read More perfect personality type you want to receive a referral from for your wedding lol! I had way less time than I thought I had to finish up last minute details with my cake and Elaine understood. I trusted Elaine to fill in the blanks with my cake and she certainly exceeded my expectations in doing so. I would easily recommend Elaine based on five stars in multiple categories of service.....cost, professionalism, creativity, you name it! Thank you Elaine you helped make our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Bev K

It was a pleasure working with Edible Artistry for my daughter's wedding in July. The cake was beautifully decorated and had a great flavor. In fact, I am ordering a small version of one of the layers due to the fact that it was completely gone before I could even taste it!... Read More Everyone at the wedding was very complimentary.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Megan K

Edible Artistry is definitely the best cake ever! The guests at our wedding raved about the cake, went back for seconds, and there was no cake left over at the end of the night. Elaine is very professional and easy to work with! You will not be disappointed if you choose Edible... Read More Artistry!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

It was our pleasure choosing Edible Artistry for creating our delicious wedding cake. The first time meeting with Mrs. Elaine was a very professional and no hidden fees. She delivered her expertise just the way she told us she would. We were Pleased! Team Alfords:)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Let me first start by saying choosing Edible Artistry was a great decision! Elaine was such a joy to work with, and the cake was not only a sight to behold, but amazingly delicious as well. Weeks after the wedding, my guests were still raving about how beautiful the cake was,... Read More and I even had one guest wanting Elaine's contact information for her granddaughter's upcoming nuptials. I would definitely recommend Elaine at Edible Artistry to anyone wanting a cake that will be appealing to all of your senses. Thank you Elaine, you really took my wedding to the next level! #BestCakeEver