Dietary Options

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

The Triad & Carolinas, NC (336) 889-7252

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda P

Our 4 tier royal blue wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved it! The almond flavor was to die for!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kaylea R

Elaine is amazing at what she does! We were so happy with the experience we had with edible artistry! Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning and so delicious! We got so many compliments about the appearance and taste of the cake from our guest!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Courtney C

What can I say, that hasn't already been said? Our wedding cake and grooms cake was absolutely amazing; from the design to the flavor and taste. It was simply incredible. We were so pleased with Elaine's work! We will remember that cake always!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Phyllis C

Elaine is one of the best bakers I know, the cake was delicious and she was a dream to work with. I knew during the tasting that I wanted every last cake but had to choose. The wedding guest enjoyed every bite and during the reception I even went back for more cake. The design... Read More of the cake was gorgeous and elegant she nailed every detail and the design was more than I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Tara R

My wedding cake was Epic!!!! It was gorgeous and people ask me daily where and who did my cake? The taste and flavor was to die for!!! Thanks Ms. Elaine for a job well done!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

It was a pleasure working with Elaine! I got married on July 24th of this year and she was able to make my cake exactly how I wanted it to be. It tasted great and all my guest to this day talk about how they loved the cake and wish they could have another slice. Elaine was able... Read More to make the cake exactly how I wanted it. Thanks again! Payal :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Adina T

My Wedding was 7/23/2016. Working with Elaine was awesome! I knew she would be a great choice as I was referred to her by one of my students at a local University where I was employed. My student was somewhat of an organized perfectionist who knew what she wanted, just the... Read More perfect personality type you want to receive a referral from for your wedding lol! I had way less time than I thought I had to finish up last minute details with my cake and Elaine understood. I trusted Elaine to fill in the blanks with my cake and she certainly exceeded my expectations in doing so. I would easily recommend Elaine based on five stars in multiple categories of service.....cost, professionalism, creativity, you name it! Thank you Elaine you helped make our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Bev K

It was a pleasure working with Edible Artistry for my daughter's wedding in July. The cake was beautifully decorated and had a great flavor. In fact, I am ordering a small version of one of the layers due to the fact that it was completely gone before I could even taste it!... Read More Everyone at the wedding was very complimentary.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Megan K

Edible Artistry is definitely the best cake ever! The guests at our wedding raved about the cake, went back for seconds, and there was no cake left over at the end of the night. Elaine is very professional and easy to work with! You will not be disappointed if you choose Edible... Read More Artistry!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

It was our pleasure choosing Edible Artistry for creating our delicious wedding cake. The first time meeting with Mrs. Elaine was a very professional and no hidden fees. She delivered her expertise just the way she told us she would. We were Pleased! Team Alfords:)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Let me first start by saying choosing Edible Artistry was a great decision! Elaine was such a joy to work with, and the cake was not only a sight to behold, but amazingly delicious as well. Weeks after the wedding, my guests were still raving about how beautiful the cake was,... Read More and I even had one guest wanting Elaine's contact information for her granddaughter's upcoming nuptials. I would definitely recommend Elaine at Edible Artistry to anyone wanting a cake that will be appealing to all of your senses. Thank you Elaine, you really took my wedding to the next level! #BestCakeEver

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Mary Genia D

If you are worried about having too much cake left over, you do not have to with Elaine and Edible Artistry! Our guests went back for seconds and thirds. My husband is picky about his sweets and loves cake. We chose Edible Artistry after tasting Elaine's cake at a Marry Me... Read More event. The tres leche and strawberry shortcake were AMAZING! Once we tasted the strawberry my husband had to have it. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful our cake was but also how great it tastes! We are so pleased with our choice and Elaine was great to work with!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Debra L

Edible Artistry was the best! It was easy to work with them from beginning to end. The tasting included at least 10 cake samples and customized consulting time on the design of the cake we wanted. Elaine listened and accommodated all of our requests. The cake was beautiful... Read More and most importantly it was absolutely delicious. So many compliments from guests about a moist and delicious cake. Some guests had 3-4 slices! I can't wait to eat the top tier for our anniversary. Thank you for the wonderful service and helping to make it a perfect day for us!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Molly S

We decided to use Elaine after tasting one of her cakes at a relative's wedding, which was DELICIOUS. I could not have been more pleased in the end! I sent a few very detailed (...bossy, let's tell it like it is) emails about the design that I wanted, and was floored on my... Read More wedding day when the cake was exactly, down to every single detail, as I had dreamed it would be. Elaine is so friendly, easy to work with, very experienced and willing to advise on all topics cake-related. I appreciated her being up-front with her recommendations - they ended up being correct (we ordered more cake than she advised....and ended up with a full bottom tier leftover!). Thank you for wonderful service, Elaine!

Awesome Cake

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Edna W

I am so glad we chose Edible Artistry. Elaine aimed to please and that she did. The cake is still the talk of the wedding. It was so good, moist and the flavor Tres Leche is to die for. The groom and I did not get a piece (except cake cutting) We had to freeze our part and I... Read More can't wait until next year to eat it!!! I highly recommend Edible Artistry!

Edible Delicious Cakes

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 candice j

From the meeting with Elaine to the cake on the wedding day everything was wonderful! The cakes are delicious. My husband and I enjoyed our cake so much that we are eating a slice each month to celebrate our anniversary. After 3 months in the freezer it is still as moist as it... Read More was in July!

25th Wedding Anniversary Cake - Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

My cake was not only beautiful but it was delicious as well. Elaine is really professional and that comes out in her work. She did a beautiful job and we received so many compliments on our anniversary cake(s). Our son is getting married next month and we are using Elaine for... Read More their wedding cake; my siblings and I will also be using Elaine for our parents 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Once you find a business that gives you all you need no need to go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Janale' N

AMAZING!!! Look no further!! My husband and I both stumbled across this name at the same time, and I'm soooo glad we did! Elaine is absolutely wonderful. From the cake tasting (which was breathtaking), all the wonderful choices, and the delightful taste of EVERY piece will make... Read More you say YES to the cake!!! We chose to do a different flavor for each tier, and for weeks my husband and I kept hearing about how delicious and beautiful our cake was. I recommend her to ANY bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lindsay C

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We would recommend Elaine again and again. My parents used her for my sisters wedding and new to use her again for my wedding. Professional and affordable.

Edible Artistry

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ellen C

We LOVED the entire wedding cake experience with Elaine. She is so sweet and accommodating and makes the most delicious cakes I have ever tasted - I ate way too much of all 3 flavors! She followed my daughter's design instructions perfectly. It was so beautiful. Thank you... Read More Elaine! I would recommend you to anyone! We added a 4th layer whic added to the cost but was well worth it.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ashton W

We absolutely loved working with Edible Artistry! Elaine was responsive and very professional. I had several people come up to me at our wedding and say our wedding cake was the best they had ever had! I highly recommend Edible Artistry.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Elaine is amazing!! She made a BEAUTIFUL damask cake for my wedding and it was perfect!! The taste of the cake was also very good and moist! We have been married for 6 months now and still have people coming up to us telling us that it was the best looking and tasting wedding... Read More cake they have ever had!! Elaine made our big day so special with her talent and hard work!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jasmine H

We got married September 12, 2015. I found Edible Artistry from The Knot and decided to give her a call. We are so glad we did! Her cakes are beyond delicious. We chose tres leche and strawberry shortcake, 4 tiers. Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. Elaine is great to... Read More work with, very kind, has reasonable prices, and gets back to you quickly. Do not look any further. Give her a call.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Rhonda P

My wedding was September 13, 2015. Elaine did a phenomenal job. I had a beautiful 3 tier cake; Vanilla Creme and Red Velvet. The cake was soo buttery and moist. Everybody raved about how beautiful the cake was, but once the tasted it the praise increased. Elaine is so... Read More dedicated to her craft and goes above and beyond to perfect every cake. She also ensures that you make an informed choice in since and design by providing a visual example using various cakeform during your consultation. I would highly recommend this vendor. Rhonda

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Amanda L

Our wedding was September 13th 2015 and Elaine at Edible Artistry was super nice and very easy to work with. Her cake was literally the best cake me and my husband have ever tasted and we got many complements at the wedding about how good the cake was and kept asking what kind... Read More and who made it, it was very moist and amazing! I would recommend anyone in the triad area to Edible artistry for there wedding cake! Me and my husband can't wait for our one year anniversary to have it again!