Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

30661 Hoover Rd, Warren, MI (586) 751-2275

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Horrible place! Ordered a 3D cake and got a cake with printed paper on fondant but charged top $ for it! Avoid at all costs!! its a scam!

looks great, tastes great!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Nate R

Edita made me a 3-tiered cake for 75 people, with flowers going from the top of the cake, all around the cake, to the bottom, like one big long swirl, and swirly piping designs to give the cake texture, for $375. It would've been even cheaper if the flowers just went down the... Read More front of the cake instead of all around it. Also, the flowers were edible, made of frosting, (others do fake silk flowers that aren't edible for cheaper, or do real flowers). Edita is nice and has an accent (not sure from where) but I could understand her english well. She was nice enough to work with me on short notice, I'm glad she was available. She did a tasting for $15 for two people. I ended up choosing her yellow cake with chocolate frosting (though it looked white, not brown). It tasted the best of the three and, bonus, it's my grooms fav kind of cake :) She made the flowers in my wedding colors and used flowers I was using in my bouquets, so it matched, which I love. She'll make it however you want, within reason. It's a beautiful and delicious cake, and we saved the top tier for our one year anniversary :) We brought her the cake stand and cake topper a few days before which she assembled for us, and then delivered the cake to the venue the day-of which I think was only $20 to deliver it. We didn't buy enough cake for our full guest count because not everyone eats the cake, and we wanted other desserts out, like cheesecake, eclairs, cookies, and chocolate mouse, provided by the venue. There were lots of cake plates sitting out left over untouched. It's not because the cake wasn't good, because it definitely was, plus yellow cake with chocolate frosting is pretty mainstream, it's just that people don't always want cake. Still can't deny the beauty and tradition of a wedding cake, it's a must have, just go smaller, or have "fake" tiers, which Edita does. Thank you Edita!