Planning Your Wedding With Style And Artistry

We offer a combination of creativity, professionalism and years of design and event-planning experience to make the day uniquely yours. We can help you find that perfect venue, ensure that every aspect of the planning process is stress free, and bring your celebration to life! ~ The Wedding Brander®

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Boston, MA Serving All New England (978) 857-0762

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kathleen F

I am a full-time nurse and student. I have little time and even less energy to take on any major projects. SO, when it was time to plan this major event, I knew I needed a planner. The moment I spoke with Kasie it was clear that EFD Creative was the team for me. Within a week,... Read More we secured the venue and date! From there they helped me understand what vendors I needed based on my vision and budget. Together we came up with creative ideas that made my celebration feel truly unique and personalized. A fan favorite was the custom chocolate favors that EFD Creative sourced and designed! On the day of the event Kasie was there the entire time making sure everything went according to plan. The day was absolutely seamless and there’s just no way it would have gone that smoothly if it weren’t ladies of EFD!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mary T

I can't say enough about the EFD team -- Edna and Kasie were absolutely terrific to work with. We had a very complicated situation: a wedding on the East Coast planned by a bride and groom on the West Coast with friends coming from all over the country and half the family... Read More coming to the wedding from The South. All in 8 weeks time. That is right, eight week. Edna was a superstar. She was always available for a phone call, a quick question or a big one, and she knew every vendor who is anybody in the Boston/Cape/New England area. I am a very particular person, and Edna immediately read my style and started to steer me in the direction of the vendors who best suited us. We had a Los Angeles vibe with a New Orleans flair in a Cape Cod setting. She made our whole weekend into a three-day party. She and Kasie kept on top of every vendor, attended my floral sessions with me on my very short trips to Boston from LA, and attended my tasting with me at the venue on Cape Cod. When we were down to the wire on invitations, her friendship with that vendor enabled me to get many orders in at the last minute and with her helpful input. But she never stepped on my toes -- just tried to design what she thought I would love, and to make it a reality for me. She was incredible with the rentals, which get very complicated: tablecloths, chairs, silverware, you name it. She even asked one vendor if we could borrow a small sample of the wares we had picked, so that we could match our "look" to the florals and the venue. The vendor joked that no one had ever done that before, and then said she'd be happy to let us borrow samples. It's this sort of personal touch -- and the endless amount of check-in phone calls - that I could not have planned my wedding without. It sounds really corny to say it, but EFD created a fairytale for me and for my husband. Kasie was amazing on the ground on the night of the event. My mom and sister kept commenting the next day about how well she held everything together and made it all look so easy. I now realize that's a huge part of the Wedding Planning/Even Planner's job -- to make it look like it all went off smoothly no matter what. I can't say enough about this group. I'd do another even with them in a heartbeat. I was kind of sad when it all ended, because I felt like I was in business with them. Then I realized I was just another bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Josh B

We had the most amazing wedding day and wanted to take the time to thank Edna of EFD Creative for her support and guidance as she helped us navigate our way through the wedding planning process. Edna was invaluable to us in selecting just the right vendors for our big day. We... Read More really had no idea what was in front of us, and with our very busy schedules we had no time to research and figure it out. Edna helped us understand what vendors were the right match for us, as well as considering our budget and vision. She was fun to work with and really made the time to work around our hectic schedules. I live in Los Angeles and my fiancé (now Wife) lives in Boston so we loved that Edna made it so easy by just jumping on a Skype call with both of us and walked us through the steps. She is very established in the wedding industry and knows everyone, so we immediately felt at ease with this overwhelming process. We are still riding high from our amazing day and we are so thankful we had Edna in our corner to make the day perfect! We highly recommend EFD Creative to anyone planning their wedding and want an extra special experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lacey R

What an amazing duo this team is! Being a teacher I thought I could be detail oriented sometimes but these girls blow me out of the water. Edna’s detail to design is amazing, not one little thing goes unnoticed. Her connections to the vendors makes the planning process and day... Read More of that much more less stressful. It honestly is smooth sailing! Kasie’s abilitiy to work out the day of logistics is amazing, she puts so much thought into it. I have had more compliments from my wedding party about the day of schedule and how it made there lives just as easy. An in law has since asked me to write up a schedule for an upcoming family wedding, I definitely would not be able to do it to Kasie’s standard. I could go on and on about how amazing Edna and Kasie are at what they do. They truly made my wedding a day I won’t ever forget.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 CJ R

Absolutely amazing!!! The entire staff was awesome. Taking our ideas on how we wanted the day to go and made it happens. The list of vendors they recommended were amazing and they also contributed to making the day amazing. EFD Creative were so attentive and their attention to... Read More detail was so great. everything from the save the date to the invites, menus and the Timeline for the rehearsal to how the whole wedding day was planned out. Everything went to plan and was amazing. I recommend them to all my friends getting married.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Susan P

Planning a wedding can be stressful but planning a destination wedding can put one over the edge. My daughter and her fiancé (now husband) live in northern Vermont while my husband and I live outside of Boston. We booked a venue in southwestern Vermont but were not happy with... Read More the vendors that were available in the area. We all were becoming very frustrated with the planning process causing a lot of disagreements between mother and daughter. Mulling over the idea of hiring an event planner to save the relationship I have with my daughter, I began the search in the Boston area for one that would be willing to work with us in Vermont. EFD-Creative had some Vermont weddings within their portfolio, so the call was made. Edna, my daughter and I hit it off from the start. She was upfront, honest and informative about the process of finding Boston vendors who would make the trip north and their fees. I hired her on the spot, no questions asked. Edna literally was able to defuse the few situations that crept up between mother and daughter and I can’t thank her enough for keeping the peace between us. Rustic Chic was my daughter's dream wedding. Edna and my daughter both have the artistic flare that brought a simple empty barn to an elegant and beautiful room that had our guests in awe when they entered the reception. The process of branding the event was amazing … from selecting colors, designing a logo to be used on invitations, menus and even custom-made cookies. Every vendor that Edna recommended was over the top. Then there is Kasie who is a mother of the bride's dream come true. I did not have to worry about one thing on the days leading up to the wedding. She coordinated everything for us. She handled the rehearsal the night before which was a challenge of its own. She dealt with the employees at the inn, all of the vendors, the cocktail reception, and wedding reception setup. She is a ball of energy that made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease and made the day extra special for family and friends. Edna and Kasie are an amazing team. Edna has the ability to take the bride and groom’s vision of their special day and make it come to be. Her knowledge of the wedding business is amazing and her capabilities and eye for every fine detail are endless. Kasie’s calming demeanor is exactly what is needed the day of the big event. Her ability to maintain order, work with so many vendors at one time and coordinate the wedding party is truly amazing. As a mother of the bride, there is nothing better than hearing that “your daughter’s and son-in-law’s wedding was the best wedding that they have ever attended”. Thank you, Edna and Kasie from the bottom of the Potter’s and Roberge’s hearts.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Lexi D

Immediately after my engagement I knew I needed a professional wedding planner to combine my unique style and my mom's very specific taste into one wedding that both of us would love. After meeting Edna and Kasie, we knew between their impressive portfolio and positive energy... Read More that they were the team to make it happen. They truly listened to what each of us wanted and immediately began showing us vendors who they knew could make our vision come to life. One of my favorite parts of the planning process was branding my wedding with Edna. This piece was important to my fiance and I as we truly wanted the event to reflect us as a couple. Together, we decided the wedding would have a majestic garden feel. Edna helped us infuse that look into everything from our invitations to our incredibly detailed castle wedding cake... I have NEVER seen so many people take pictures of the cake at a wedding! It was unbelievable! Thanks to Edna, every element of the wedding fit the exact look and feel we were going for. On the night of my wedding I just kept looking around admiring how gorgeous everything was and feeling so grateful to have had her in my corner. That being said, anyone who has planned a massive event like this knows it's not just fun cakes and beautiful flowers there are hundreds of little details to organize, vendors to coordinate and a schedule to keep. That is where Kasie came in. As a busy business owner, I have a tight schedule and little time to organize an event of this magnitude. Kasie took care of it all! I would mention just once what it was that I wanted and poof Kasie would make it happen. She was super on the ball and unbelievably organized. She was always available to take a call from my mother and I and she even rush ordered a fan (the day before my wedding) for my mom to take to the ceremony after realizing it was going to be an unusually hot autumn day. On the day of my wedding I did not worry about a thing! I knew Edna was at the venue making sure the space looked just as we imagined while Kasie was keeping track of the timeline and overseeing all of the vendors as they loaded in. My wedding day was the absolute best day of my life and a huge part of that was due to the EFD Creative team. I could have never done it without them!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Erin D

Kasie and Edna made our wedding everything we dreamed it would be. We started working with EFD Creative about a year before our wedding date. We booked our venue and realized pretty quickly that we were going to need some guidance as we navigated through the rest of the... Read More planning process. There were so many vendors to choose from, logistical issues to figure out and emails to respond to. That was when we found Kasie. As soon as we met her, we knew she would be a great match for us. She was so organized, helpful, energetic and friendly. She helped us prioritize our to-do list, she gave us wonderful vendor recommendations and helped us navigate the very complicated world of wedding planning! On the more creative side of planning, Edna helped us design our delicious wedding cake and wedding invitations to match our overall vision and help us maintain a cohesive style. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Kasie was invaluable. She confirmed all of our vendors, coordinated final payments, created an extremely detailed and thorough timeline and attended our rehearsal to help us work out any kinks. She must have sent and received hundreds of emails on our behalf. She took so much off our plate, we were able to really enjoy the weeks leading up to our wedding. We would have been lost without her knowledge and organization! On the day of the wedding, Kasie made sure all of the vendors were set, she made sure everyone was prepared and keep us all on time. While doing all of these important jobs, she was always her sweet, smiling, calming self. She made sure our whole day went smoothly so that we could have an amazing and stress-free day. Kasie is truly AMAZING! We can confidently say that hiring EFD Creative was the best money we spent in the whole wedding planning process. We would recommend them to anyone who is beginning to plan a wedding! You will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Valarie S

Party of the Year! That was what I told Edna I was looking for during our first conversation & boy did she deliver! Being busy professionals who are traveling often, we didn’t have the time or energy to plan a great wedding. Edna & her team were consultative, creative & helped... Read More us more than we even knew we needed. Edna was genuinely excited about our recent engagement & took the time to get to know our story. However, it was her honesty that ultimately made us love her. She was very direct about our ideas, budget & made sure that we had a realistic perspective on weddings in Boston. She understood our priorities & gave us her honest opinions on where she thought she & her team could help. Ultimately, we contracted EFD Creative for their full suite of services; helping us with the vendor selection, creative design & branding, & day of services. BEST CHOICE OF OUR LIVES. We contracted with Edna in just a few days we had a venue & a tight timeline – our wedding was in less than 8 months! Edna wasn’t worried - she worked her magic, presenting us with top vendors in the area & within a week we had all of our vendors selected! Much to my surprise, the creative process was a lot of fun! I wasn’t the typical bride that had been dreaming of their wedding for years, so I was nervous when Edna asked me about my wedding vision. As I fumbled to describe things I liked, Edna quickly had me using Pinterest, showing her different weddings that I thought were beautiful and explaining the elements that I liked from each one. From that inspiration, Edna was able to help me find my wedding vision and start making decisions. Everything from invitations to tablecloths, and flowers to signage; Every detail was considered thoughtfully and fit perfectly into the bigger wedding design. Justin and I learned quickly to trust Edna and the process. There were many things that we had never even considered for the wedding, or line items that we wondered if they were worth the money, and trust me when I say...Edna was ALWAYS RIGHT. It was the little touches that made the difference. Just after we served dinner at the wedding, my boss Brian came up to me and said “I know this is kind of weird to say, but your place settings…they’re just beautiful! I couldn’t help but say something!” While I was surprised at his reaction, it was a testament to Edna’s creative process and vision for your special day. Each wedding she has done is unique and you can really feel the couple in every element of the design. My advice to any couple working with Edna would be to trust her advice and follow her process – your wedding will be better for it! The day of the wedding…what a journey! Kasie was our day of coordinator & she was equally as amazing as Enda. Kasie carefully planned every detail of the day, from when vendors would arrive, to how my bridesmaids were getting lunch! She was key to making sure the entire day moved seamlessly without a hitch. When something did go wrong, Kasie handled it well. My wedding dress showed up wrinkled, Kasie called the boutique & insisted they send someone over to steam it in my room to ensure that it was perfect! When all was said & done, Edna & Kasie always went above & beyond to help make our day even more special. We know that we wouldn’t have been able to do it without them, & honestly, we wouldn’t want to! Thanks to Edna & Kasie, our wedding was absolutely perfect & definitely the party of the year!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rosa D

Our event was such a success thanks to the very talented team at EFD Creative! Edna was amazing at working with the vision creating the look that was exactly what my daughter was envisioning. Throughout the process she was able to take the vision and bring it together - from... Read More the invitation to the floral designs to the lighting, which was very important to me. Edna always knew it would come together and it was absolutely stunning. When I walked into the tent I couldn’t believe what I saw. All the hard work and time spent - it was magical! Kasie was a master at making everything work logically. At first I thought we could handle this part of the planning ourselves, but once we got closer I knew she had to join in. All the many details that you don’t think of Kasie had it covered. She also dealt with many issues that I never knew about until much later when everything was resolved, and this helped us avoid so much stress, not only on the day of the event, but leading up to as well. This is the second big event we have worked on with EFD Creative and we are extremely pleased with the outcome of both. I highly recommend EFD Creative if you are looking for an extraordinary experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jasmine D

I wanted something very special and unique - visual experience that captured a mystical, elegant design. I knew what I wanted, but I had so many thoughts on the overall vision. Edna was able to take it all in and get to the core of my vision. I trusted her and that was the best... Read More thing I did! She created the enchanted forest vision I had been dreaming of. I appreciated that she really listened to me and saw what I wanted. She took the time, and together we made my dream come alive. I was so excited when I saw the room – it was everything I wanted and more. I was so thrilled when Kasie came on board to help with the details. It took a lot of stress off me and my mom. We had so much going on and knowing Kasie was “on it” was so helpful. Every time we worried about something we would connect with Kasie and she relieved us of all the concerns. I don’t know how anyone would plan an event without both Edna and Kasie! They were invaluable. And on top of it they became like family members. They were so comfortable to work with and fun to be around. Thank you so much Edna and Kasie for all you did to make the day absolutely amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sammie G

I can only speak to my personal experience with the outstanding staff of EFD Creative. When I was first introduced to Edna, I had to admit that I was probably going to be her most clueless bride ever. I didn't have a 'vision' of what my dream wedding would look like and I had no... Read More idea how to answer some of the basic questions most planners ask. Edna was the first planner I spoke with who didn't make me feel like I was an inconvenience to her. She never once made me feel bad for not understanding why we needed to hire certain vendors, nor did she make me feel like I was strange for not knowing exactly what all the wedding etiquette was. She was patient, kind, and incredibly flexible. Edna understood my work-life balance and some of the challenges I have with making decisions. She can guide even the most clueless bride to the wedding of her dreams. Along with Edna, comes Kasie. When I first met Kasie, she was explaining to me and my mom how she enjoys organizing things and that we were in very good hands with her. In my head I thought 'Oh boy, Kasie, you are in for a treat...' I can only describe myself as disorganized chaos. I consider myself 'organized' if I manage to not leave my house without my laptop before heading to my job as a Computer Engineer....yes, the bar is set that low, haha. I honestly felt bad that Kasie (the sweetest person you will ever meet) was going to have to figure out how to get me organized! Not only did Kasie get me 100% organized. She has this calming energy about her. The day I packed my car to head to the venue, I was surprised how calm I was. Normally I would be scrambling to find everything I needed and panicking half way to the venue when I realized I had forgotten something. This is something that Kasie just does not allow :-) When you hire EFD Creative, you will be organized, you will be calm, and you will have hired the two most talented women in the industry to help you EVERY step of the way.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Isabella P

Kasie was absolutely amazing! She handled all of the logistics leading up to the wedding and made sure to keep everyone on schedule the day of. She brought so much enthusiasm to the process and was talented at carefully resolving any conflict my mother and I had when it came to... Read More making decisions on the details, which ultimately helped keep everything running smoothly. She took so much pressure off of me (and my mother) throughout the entire process. I never felt like I had to worry about getting something done or figuring out where I was supposed to be at each moment. I also had a guest get a little too drunk, and Kasie went above and beyond to help get her home. I was able to be fully present at my wedding and that made my day better than I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ellen K

Being from Philadelphia,planning my daughter'swedding in Boston could have been a nightmare.Luckily I found Edna and Kasie on line. From the selection of venues, to the weekend of the big event, they handled everything in a calm professional manner. Edna's vision for the overall... Read More look and feel of the wedding was amazing. Her introduction to the vendors really made my life so much easier. When we had to come to Boston for vendor meetings, Edna arranged things to maximize our time.I can't say enough about Kasie's coordination of everything during the wedding weekend. Any doubts or concerns I had disappeared because I knew we were all In Kasie's very capable hands. If I had to choose a wedding planner again, knowing everything I now know, I would choose EFD Creative in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Betsy G

After my daughter announced her engagement last year, we talked about where she would want to get married and have her reception. There was no question in her mind that Boston would be her choice since she had been living and working there for several years. We are from... Read More Chicago and since I have no connections to anyone in the New England area we decided a wedding planner was in our best interest. My daughter found EFD Creative with Edna and Kasie after interviewing several wedding planners in the area. From the moment we selected this talented team we not only felt at ease with all the details, but we truly felt like we had friends in the area who would steer us to the very best vendors, answer all our questions, and keep us organized beyond anything I could ever imagine. They were kind, respectful and most of all, totally on top of every single decision we had to make regarding our venue and ceremony. If I were to sum it up, I would say that this team is, without a doubt , the most valuable piece of the wedding puzzle that you will need to make your daughter's wedding memorable, beautiful, stressless and most importantly, her vision! As you go down the path of preparation for the big event, Edna & Kasie will make sure that you are on task for everything. If any changes come up due to weather, guest numbers or any problems that may arise, they will be right there immediately to address and handle these changes. They take the worry and stress out of the wedding equation and make the journey much more enjoyable. In the end, the wedding and ceremony which was at the Boston Harbor Hotel, was the most spectacular event I have ever attended. The lighting, floral arrangements, tablescapes, band, food and venue were five star and many of our guests wrote us notes to thank us and commented on the amazing event. None of this would have ever been possible without this team behind us. They were with us from the beginning and stayed until the last guest left that evening and kept track of everything. Without a doubt in my mind, EFD Creative with Edna and Kasie, are who you want to hire for a life event as important as your daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rachel K

Edna and Kasie were amazing! We were not the easiest family to coordinate with— my fiancé (now husband!) and I live in Boston, my parents live in Philadelphia, and between all of our work schedules and my fiancé being a full time grad student, there were a lot of moving... Read More pieces— but Edna and Kasie were fantastic with communication and follow-up and always made it work. Edna had great intuition about style and ideas that would appeal to us, and seamlessly build a design around those. The end result was more beautiful and cohesive than we possibly could have imagined! She was really responsive to our feedback, and went above and beyond to find and incorporate details to bring everything together. She was super available, and really easy to get in touch with. She also connected us with an amazing venue and vendors (I can’t say enough great things about the folks at Seaport Hotel, LifeFusion Photography, and Jeri Solomon Floral!) who made the day absolutely perfect! Kasie is, hands down, the most detail oriented logistical wizard I can think of! She was super on top of everything, from timelines, to communication, to follow up, to anticipating last minute needs/ideas/concerns— the whole nine yards! She also had the most incredibly positive attitude, and was just a ton of fun to work with. Our wedding was two weeks ago, and we can’t stop talking about how magical everything was— it was a really amazing day! Thank you, Edna and Kasie!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding knowing that Kasie was in charge. She did not miss one detail and her enthusiasm and energy were a perfect match for us. Kasie was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the planning process.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Kasie is unbelievably easy to work with. She is the most organized and detail oriented person I've ever met and meets every situation with an enormous smile and an upbeat and educational demeanor. She helped make my wedding day perfect. No detail was overlooked and the day went... Read More smoothly - all due to her wonderful talent in event planning. I would highly recommend EFD Creative to any bride looking for a planner - they make the overwhelming process of planning a large event easy and fun!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

When I found out my daughter was ready to plan her wedding I immediately began searching for a great team that could help us along the way. When I first talked to Edna we had an amazing conversation, and I knew I found our match! As the mother of the bride Edna/Kasie were able... Read More to help me save money. They are very efficient and quickly put my worries and questions at ease, while walking me through the hectic process. They also provided us with remarkable vendors that worked amazing together! We were so thrilled to know this day was going to be amazing for my daughter and son-in-law. No task was too big or little for them to address, making me feel comfortable asking for their help. This team was a pleasure to work with and have my recommendation to any parent who wants to ensure their child has a fantastic, meaningful, and beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Kasie is so incredibly talented and energetic and we benefited from all of her invaluable suggestions and ideas. She made the process of planning the wedding less daunting and she removed any anxieties or concerns about the wedding day. Once we spoke with Kasie early on in... Read More planning of a wedding, we knew that she would would enable the bride and groom and our families to enjoy the wedding day without stress. We met you months later in Lenox, and we knew we had hired the right wedding day coordinator. Your professionalism, experience and exuberance immediately convinced us you would coordinate all the moving parts to ensure the success of Jillian and Scott's wedding at Gedney Farm. Your professionalism and enthusiasm, blended with your skills of dealing with the details for varied aspects of the wedding gave us such confidence that the wedding day would be successful. You have been such an incredible pleasure to work with and that made this process so much easier for us and it was fun. Very importantly, we were all so comfortable and at ease with Kasie managing the wedding day, we had no stress! We were all able to enjoy the entire wedding weekend. While we hired Kasie as the wedding day coordinator, she also made herself available during the rehearsal the day before. Kasie not only provided guidance during rehearsal with a large wedding party, but continued to check last minute details for us. We are all so grateful and appreciative for all of Kasies' help and guidance. She is a true gem. With many many thanks, Jillian, Scott and their families

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Craig S

Last weekend we had the wedding not only of our dreams but also probably the dream wedding for many of our guests. My husband Michael and myself first met Edna for coffee back at the beginning of the year and the connection was made immediately—hands down one of the best... Read More decisions we have ever made was to entrust our dream to her capable hands. From save the dates to invitations to napkins and then the enchanted venue itself there was not a single detail that was left to chance or forgotten. The interplay of design, color, whimsy, everything was evident everywhere you looked—sometimes very obvious and sometimes subtle but the end effect was magical. We held our wedding and reception at the New England Aquarium and Edna and her team managed to convert what could be a cavernous and overly stimulating environment into an intimate space that flowed perfectly with our vision and always an undercurrent of shear elegance. From the flowers to the table settings to the dance floor and the lighting it was like being totally caught up in a virtuoso symphony that hoped would never stop playing. Our guests said that they felt like they had been granted entrance to a magical place and did not want to leave (unfortunately we did have to go back to reality in the end). Working with Edna was like working with your favorite sibling and someone who you just knew would never let you down but also tell you the truth and not just what you wanted to hear. She knew when to let us roam free and when to pull us back to safety. I would absolutely trust her with any event that we might plan in the future. Each one of her suggestions and decisions were spot on—amazing!! The last month or so of planning—enter Kasie. Where do I start? How can one individual be in so many places and think of so many details and never lose track of a single item—she is truly Superwoman in our book. We had been warned that things go wrong but no one but us would know it but operationally the whole wedding was flawless from what we could tell. I honestly don’t know how she does it but she does and it is all done with humor and grace and love. I have used a lot of words here but they still come up short and cannot begin to express the depth of respect, trust, and love that we developed for Edna and Kasie—they are miracle workers!!! Craig & Michael

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Craig S

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Edna and Kasie made our wedding beautiful. Edna connected us with amazing vendors. She also guided the design and theme of our wedding which we loved! Kasie is an angel! She seamlessly handled all the logistics leading up to the wedding on the day of the wedding. Could not... Read More have done it without EFD.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

We loved working with Edna, Kasie and her team - our wedding day was a beautiful success. My wife and I live in NYC but got married in Boston. Through research and recommendations we found and ultimately selected EFD Creative. We were very impressed with Edna's and... Read More Kasie's professionalism, their structured work and accommodating our needs and meeting times - as we were planning our wedding remotely, these aspects were very important to us. EFD Creative pointed us to great, professional vendors and supported us throughout the work with these. We very much liked that Edna and Kasie supported, yet also challenged our ideas. The actual wedding day was perfectly executed and managed by Kasie and her team - both in terms of logistics and design. My wife and I were able to enjoy the entire day as all planning etc was quietly managed in the background. As a testament to EFD's excellent work, we received (and continue to) many compliments from our guests on the wedding day. We definitely recommend EFD's services! Thank you

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lauren R

I am not sure there are words to fully express how amazing Edna, Kasie and the EFD Creative team were to work with. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and I know so much had to do with the great work that the team Edna and Kasie pulled together. Edna and Kasie were... Read More both easy to work with, always available to answer questions or bounce ideas off of. Edna is a fountain of knowledge and resources for anything wedding related and has an amazing way of taking small details and turning them into a complete and incredible final product. I found both Edna and Kasie supportive of what my husband and I wanted to put emphasis on for our special day and ways of incorporating all of our ideas. They both had great organization and understood the flow of each part of the process, which made working with them feel very controlled and comfortable. These ladies are easy to talk to, sweet, creative... simply superwomen at their jobs. I could not recommend anyone more highly and am so thankful that I had them with me for the entire process for they made it fun, involved very little stress, and everything turned out better than I could have imagined.

Edna Dratch-Parker + Kasie Blanchette

EFD Creative was honored with NACE NATIONAL - Wedding of the Year 2014, NACE New England Wedding of the Year 2012, Social Event Planner of the Year Award from BizBash and named Wedding Planner Magazine’s, Trendsetter of the Year. EFD Creative has been highlighted in publications such as The Knot New England Magazine, The Knot – Ultimate Wedding Lookbook,Southern NE Weddings, Brides Boston magazine, Bliss Celebrations Guide, and a coffee table book, Art of Celebration: The Making of a Gala, New England edition. Their work has also been featured in blogs such as Style Me Pretty.