Planning Your Wedding With Style And Artistry

We offer a combination of creativity, professionalism and years of design and event-planning experience to make the day uniquely yours. We can help you find that perfect venue, ensure that every aspect of the planning process is stress free, and bring your celebration to life! ~ The Wedding Brander®

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Boston, MA Serving All New England (978) 857-0762

25 Reasons Why I Love Edna from EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design:

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 debbie c

1. Edna aims to please; no task is too big or small. From helping select a venue to helping the grandmother of the bride put on more comfortable shoes, Edna was always right there. 2. Edna works tirelessly. I called her at 6:30am to get the key for the "get ready room" she... Read More jumped out of bed to get it – and had been up the night before past 2am cleaning up the Welcome Party. 3. Edna will not settle for anything less than perfection. She represents the client's interest first and foremost and communicates their desires to vendors without hesitation. 4. Edna has tremendous integrity. When I was dissatisfied with a first iteration of anything, she paused, listened, and validated my feelings. Then found a way to make it happen. 5. Edna cares so much. Her passion about her work is evident. She grows attached to her clients and truly wants to see them smile. 6. Edna’s husband – he took care of my aged parents, ensuring they arrived back at the hotel safely. He didn’t just escort them to a taxi. He went back with them, making sure they got to their room. 7. Edna's right hand, Kasie, is the most adorable person you will ever meet- she is always smiling and has a tremendous can do attitude. 8. Edna returns every call within seconds and every email equally as efficiently. There was never a time in 18 months that I couldn’t reach her. 9. Edna takes copious notes and forgets nothing. 10. Edna knows how to perfectly time every event in the wedding. 11. Edna’s most precious gift is her ability to listen to everyone talking and discussing varying visions and all of a sudden she chimes in with pearls of wisdom and everyone nods in agreement. 12. Edna is not afraid to tell you the truth. She won’t pretend to be anything she’s not and as a result, you learn to trust her. 13. Edna always shows up. Even when she’s stuck in traffic, she calls and lets you know she’s on her way. You’ll never wonder, "Where is Edna?" 14. Edna has an extensive network; she figures out how to make everything happen. 15. Edna's fees are reasonable when you consider how much of herself she puts into the process. Nothing else needs to be said about this. 16. Edna understands that there are tension-filled days but remains calm. She’ll email proactively to assure you everything is unfolding flawlessly. 17. Edna makes you feel that your wedding is the most important wedding. I knew she was juggling multiple weddings, but never felt like a second banana to anyone. 18. Edna never pushes you to spend more, often asking "is that really necessary?" or saying “that won't make an impact, that is not money well spent." I value her respect for budgets. 19. Edna’s sense of humor! When you think you can't go the extra step, she’ll reinvigorate you to make that one more decision. 20. Edna understands how to work with the bride and the mother of the bride, even when the two have very different ideas. She understands that her job is first and foremost to please the bride and groom so she gently nudges the mother of the bride to be more understanding. This is something I truly appreciated. 21. Edna never puts down an idea. There is never any 'judgment' in her responses. Instead, she is the master of fine tuning. 22. Edna has become a family friend. 23. Edna taught me how to trust and let go. 24. Edna is a pro who helped me make my daughter's wedding a dream come true. 25. I recommend Edna with no reservations. She’s the best wedding planner in Boston!!!!!

Superb Design & Planning Services - Top Notch

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 William R

Edna of EFD Creative is one of the greatest people you’ll ever meet! From the moment I first spoke with her on the phone, I thought that we would possibly use her services for day-of coordination. However, after my husband and I met her in person – we immediately knew that we... Read More wanted her expertise and eye for design all the way through! She was able to help shape our initial thoughts into a spectacular wedding that we and our guests couldn’t believe. From vendor suggestion and selection (and working her magic to save us money where she could) to finding just the right item to be displayed on the gift table to having her team (and terrific husband) with her on the final day so that nothing was even an inch out of place– she lent her discerning and tasteful eye for design to the planning process – and we couldn’t have been more thrilled. Being a gay couple, we wanted our overall wedding look and feel to be more masculine than a typical wedding - and she was able to deliver on that premise and more! Our friends, family and guests are still commenting about the day several months later. I think the best thing about working with Edna, was that we gained a friend!

EFD made wedding planning fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Neena D

Edna is truly remarkable in wedding event planning and design. She was there every step of the way, at every appointment, and on the day of my wedding she made sure every detail was perfect. She even connected me with a wedding gown boutique where I ultimately found my wedding... Read More gown (and she came to the appointment at which I found my gown). Edna was personable, budget-minded, and very resourceful. Planning for my wedding was a challenge in that the wedding took place in Boston, but my family was in California and my husband's family was in Ohio. She made both of our families feel very involved in the planning process, while still prioritizing what my husband and I felt was important for our wedding ceremony and reception. I very much enjoyed the wedding planning process because of Edna. Her experience and personality helped to make our wedding day truly a day that my husband and I will remember fondly forever as the best day of our lives. Edna was a perfect complement to my more relaxed and take-what-people-give-you personality. She is a much needed perfectionist, who would not quit until she knew the outcome was exactly what I wanted. She searched far and wide for the best possible favors for our wedding and when I was ready to just pick a satisfactory option, she pressed on and found favors that our guests, even months after our wedding, are still raving about. I have every confidence that if you choose Edna to be your event planner and design artist, she will more than exceed your expectations for your event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Valarie S

Party of the Year! That was what I told Edna I was looking for during our first conversation & boy did she deliver! Being busy professionals who are traveling often, we didn’t have the time or energy to plan a great wedding. Edna & her team were consultative, creative & helped... Read More us more than we even knew we needed. Edna was genuinely excited about our recent engagement & took the time to get to know our story. However, it was her honesty that ultimately made us love her. She was very direct about our ideas, budget & made sure that we had a realistic perspective on weddings in Boston. She understood our priorities & gave us her honest opinions on where she thought she & her team could help. Ultimately, we contracted EFD Creative for their full suite of services; helping us with the vendor selection, creative design & branding, & day of services. BEST CHOICE OF OUR LIVES. We contracted with Edna in just a few days we had a venue & a tight timeline – our wedding was in less than 8 months! Edna wasn’t worried - she worked her magic, presenting us with top vendors in the area & within a week we had all of our vendors selected! Much to my surprise, the creative process was a lot of fun! I wasn’t the typical bride that had been dreaming of their wedding for years, so I was nervous when Edna asked me about my wedding vision. As I fumbled to describe things I liked, Edna quickly had me using Pinterest, showing her different weddings that I thought were beautiful and explaining the elements that I liked from each one. From that inspiration, Edna was able to help me find my wedding vision and start making decisions. Everything from invitations to tablecloths, and flowers to signage; Every detail was considered thoughtfully and fit perfectly into the bigger wedding design. Justin and I learned quickly to trust Edna and the process. There were many things that we had never even considered for the wedding, or line items that we wondered if they were worth the money, and trust me when I say...Edna was ALWAYS RIGHT. It was the little touches that made the difference. Just after we served dinner at the wedding, my boss Brian came up to me and said “I know this is kind of weird to say, but your place settings…they’re just beautiful! I couldn’t help but say something!” While I was surprised at his reaction, it was a testament to Edna’s creative process and vision for your special day. Each wedding she has done is unique and you can really feel the couple in every element of the design. My advice to any couple working with Edna would be to trust her advice and follow her process – your wedding will be better for it! The day of the wedding…what a journey! Kasie was our day of coordinator & she was equally as amazing as Enda. Kasie carefully planned every detail of the day, from when vendors would arrive, to how my bridesmaids were getting lunch! She was key to making sure the entire day moved seamlessly without a hitch. When something did go wrong, Kasie handled it well. My wedding dress showed up wrinkled, Kasie called the boutique & insisted they send someone over to steam it in my room to ensure that it was perfect! When all was said & done, Edna & Kasie always went above & beyond to help make our day even more special. We know that we wouldn’t have been able to do it without them, & honestly, we wouldn’t want to! Thanks to Edna & Kasie, our wedding was absolutely perfect & definitely the party of the year!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rosa D

Our event was such a success thanks to the very talented team at EFD Creative! Edna was amazing at working with the vision creating the look that was exactly what my daughter was envisioning. Throughout the process she was able to take the vision and bring it together - from... Read More the invitation to the floral designs to the lighting, which was very important to me. Edna always knew it would come together and it was absolutely stunning. When I walked into the tent I couldn’t believe what I saw. All the hard work and time spent - it was magical! Kasie was a master at making everything work logically. At first I thought we could handle this part of the planning ourselves, but once we got closer I knew she had to join in. All the many details that you don’t think of Kasie had it covered. She also dealt with many issues that I never knew about until much later when everything was resolved, and this helped us avoid so much stress, not only on the day of the event, but leading up to as well. This is the second big event we have worked on with EFD Creative and we are extremely pleased with the outcome of both. I highly recommend EFD Creative if you are looking for an extraordinary experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jasmine D

I wanted something very special and unique - visual experience that captured a mystical, elegant design. I knew what I wanted, but I had so many thoughts on the overall vision. Edna was able to take it all in and get to the core of my vision. I trusted her and that was the best... Read More thing I did! She created the enchanted forest vision I had been dreaming of. I appreciated that she really listened to me and saw what I wanted. She took the time, and together we made my dream come alive. I was so excited when I saw the room – it was everything I wanted and more. I was so thrilled when Kasie came on board to help with the details. It took a lot of stress off me and my mom. We had so much going on and knowing Kasie was “on it” was so helpful. Every time we worried about something we would connect with Kasie and she relieved us of all the concerns. I don’t know how anyone would plan an event without both Edna and Kasie! They were invaluable. And on top of it they became like family members. They were so comfortable to work with and fun to be around. Thank you so much Edna and Kasie for all you did to make the day absolutely amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sammie G

I can only speak to my personal experience with the outstanding staff of EFD Creative. When I was first introduced to Edna, I had to admit that I was probably going to be her most clueless bride ever. I didn't have a 'vision' of what my dream wedding would look like and I had no... Read More idea how to answer some of the basic questions most planners ask. Edna was the first planner I spoke with who didn't make me feel like I was an inconvenience to her. She never once made me feel bad for not understanding why we needed to hire certain vendors, nor did she make me feel like I was strange for not knowing exactly what all the wedding etiquette was. She was patient, kind, and incredibly flexible. Edna understood my work-life balance and some of the challenges I have with making decisions. She can guide even the most clueless bride to the wedding of her dreams. Along with Edna, comes Kasie. When I first met Kasie, she was explaining to me and my mom how she enjoys organizing things and that we were in very good hands with her. In my head I thought 'Oh boy, Kasie, you are in for a treat...' I can only describe myself as disorganized chaos. I consider myself 'organized' if I manage to not leave my house without my laptop before heading to my job as a Computer Engineer....yes, the bar is set that low, haha. I honestly felt bad that Kasie (the sweetest person you will ever meet) was going to have to figure out how to get me organized! Not only did Kasie get me 100% organized. She has this calming energy about her. The day I packed my car to head to the venue, I was surprised how calm I was. Normally I would be scrambling to find everything I needed and panicking half way to the venue when I realized I had forgotten something. This is something that Kasie just does not allow :-) When you hire EFD Creative, you will be organized, you will be calm, and you will have hired the two most talented women in the industry to help you EVERY step of the way.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Isabella P

Kasie was absolutely amazing! She handled all of the logistics leading up to the wedding and made sure to keep everyone on schedule the day of. She brought so much enthusiasm to the process and was talented at carefully resolving any conflict my mother and I had when it came to... Read More making decisions on the details, which ultimately helped keep everything running smoothly. She took so much pressure off of me (and my mother) throughout the entire process. I never felt like I had to worry about getting something done or figuring out where I was supposed to be at each moment. I also had a guest get a little too drunk, and Kasie went above and beyond to help get her home. I was able to be fully present at my wedding and that made my day better than I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ellen K

Being from Philadelphia,planning my daughter'swedding in Boston could have been a nightmare.Luckily I found Edna and Kasie on line. From the selection of venues, to the weekend of the big event, they handled everything in a calm professional manner. Edna's vision for the overall... Read More look and feel of the wedding was amazing. Her introduction to the vendors really made my life so much easier. When we had to come to Boston for vendor meetings, Edna arranged things to maximize our time.I can't say enough about Kasie's coordination of everything during the wedding weekend. Any doubts or concerns I had disappeared because I knew we were all In Kasie's very capable hands. If I had to choose a wedding planner again, knowing everything I now know, I would choose EFD Creative in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Betsy G

After my daughter announced her engagement last year, we talked about where she would want to get married and have her reception. There was no question in her mind that Boston would be her choice since she had been living and working there for several years. We are from... Read More Chicago and since I have no connections to anyone in the New England area we decided a wedding planner was in our best interest. My daughter found EFD Creative with Edna and Kasie after interviewing several wedding planners in the area. From the moment we selected this talented team we not only felt at ease with all the details, but we truly felt like we had friends in the area who would steer us to the very best vendors, answer all our questions, and keep us organized beyond anything I could ever imagine. They were kind, respectful and most of all, totally on top of every single decision we had to make regarding our venue and ceremony. If I were to sum it up, I would say that this team is, without a doubt , the most valuable piece of the wedding puzzle that you will need to make your daughter's wedding memorable, beautiful, stressless and most importantly, her vision! As you go down the path of preparation for the big event, Edna & Kasie will make sure that you are on task for everything. If any changes come up due to weather, guest numbers or any problems that may arise, they will be right there immediately to address and handle these changes. They take the worry and stress out of the wedding equation and make the journey much more enjoyable. In the end, the wedding and ceremony which was at the Boston Harbor Hotel, was the most spectacular event I have ever attended. The lighting, floral arrangements, tablescapes, band, food and venue were five star and many of our guests wrote us notes to thank us and commented on the amazing event. None of this would have ever been possible without this team behind us. They were with us from the beginning and stayed until the last guest left that evening and kept track of everything. Without a doubt in my mind, EFD Creative with Edna and Kasie, are who you want to hire for a life event as important as your daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rachel K

Edna and Kasie were amazing! We were not the easiest family to coordinate with— my fiancé (now husband!) and I live in Boston, my parents live in Philadelphia, and between all of our work schedules and my fiancé being a full time grad student, there were a lot of moving... Read More pieces— but Edna and Kasie were fantastic with communication and follow-up and always made it work. Edna had great intuition about style and ideas that would appeal to us, and seamlessly build a design around those. The end result was more beautiful and cohesive than we possibly could have imagined! She was really responsive to our feedback, and went above and beyond to find and incorporate details to bring everything together. She was super available, and really easy to get in touch with. She also connected us with an amazing venue and vendors (I can’t say enough great things about the folks at Seaport Hotel, LifeFusion Photography, and Jeri Solomon Floral!) who made the day absolutely perfect! Kasie is, hands down, the most detail oriented logistical wizard I can think of! She was super on top of everything, from timelines, to communication, to follow up, to anticipating last minute needs/ideas/concerns— the whole nine yards! She also had the most incredibly positive attitude, and was just a ton of fun to work with. Our wedding was two weeks ago, and we can’t stop talking about how magical everything was— it was a really amazing day! Thank you, Edna and Kasie!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding knowing that Kasie was in charge. She did not miss one detail and her enthusiasm and energy were a perfect match for us. Kasie was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the planning process.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Kasie is unbelievably easy to work with. She is the most organized and detail oriented person I've ever met and meets every situation with an enormous smile and an upbeat and educational demeanor. She helped make my wedding day perfect. No detail was overlooked and the day went... Read More smoothly - all due to her wonderful talent in event planning. I would highly recommend EFD Creative to any bride looking for a planner - they make the overwhelming process of planning a large event easy and fun!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

When I found out my daughter was ready to plan her wedding I immediately began searching for a great team that could help us along the way. When I first talked to Edna we had an amazing conversation, and I knew I found our match! As the mother of the bride Edna/Kasie were able... Read More to help me save money. They are very efficient and quickly put my worries and questions at ease, while walking me through the hectic process. They also provided us with remarkable vendors that worked amazing together! We were so thrilled to know this day was going to be amazing for my daughter and son-in-law. No task was too big or little for them to address, making me feel comfortable asking for their help. This team was a pleasure to work with and have my recommendation to any parent who wants to ensure their child has a fantastic, meaningful, and beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Kasie is so incredibly talented and energetic and we benefited from all of her invaluable suggestions and ideas. She made the process of planning the wedding less daunting and she removed any anxieties or concerns about the wedding day. Once we spoke with Kasie early on in... Read More planning of a wedding, we knew that she would would enable the bride and groom and our families to enjoy the wedding day without stress. We met you months later in Lenox, and we knew we had hired the right wedding day coordinator. Your professionalism, experience and exuberance immediately convinced us you would coordinate all the moving parts to ensure the success of Jillian and Scott's wedding at Gedney Farm. Your professionalism and enthusiasm, blended with your skills of dealing with the details for varied aspects of the wedding gave us such confidence that the wedding day would be successful. You have been such an incredible pleasure to work with and that made this process so much easier for us and it was fun. Very importantly, we were all so comfortable and at ease with Kasie managing the wedding day, we had no stress! We were all able to enjoy the entire wedding weekend. While we hired Kasie as the wedding day coordinator, she also made herself available during the rehearsal the day before. Kasie not only provided guidance during rehearsal with a large wedding party, but continued to check last minute details for us. We are all so grateful and appreciative for all of Kasies' help and guidance. She is a true gem. With many many thanks, Jillian, Scott and their families

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Craig S

Last weekend we had the wedding not only of our dreams but also probably the dream wedding for many of our guests. My husband Michael and myself first met Edna for coffee back at the beginning of the year and the connection was made immediately—hands down one of the best... Read More decisions we have ever made was to entrust our dream to her capable hands. From save the dates to invitations to napkins and then the enchanted venue itself there was not a single detail that was left to chance or forgotten. The interplay of design, color, whimsy, everything was evident everywhere you looked—sometimes very obvious and sometimes subtle but the end effect was magical. We held our wedding and reception at the New England Aquarium and Edna and her team managed to convert what could be a cavernous and overly stimulating environment into an intimate space that flowed perfectly with our vision and always an undercurrent of shear elegance. From the flowers to the table settings to the dance floor and the lighting it was like being totally caught up in a virtuoso symphony that hoped would never stop playing. Our guests said that they felt like they had been granted entrance to a magical place and did not want to leave (unfortunately we did have to go back to reality in the end). Working with Edna was like working with your favorite sibling and someone who you just knew would never let you down but also tell you the truth and not just what you wanted to hear. She knew when to let us roam free and when to pull us back to safety. I would absolutely trust her with any event that we might plan in the future. Each one of her suggestions and decisions were spot on—amazing!! The last month or so of planning—enter Kasie. Where do I start? How can one individual be in so many places and think of so many details and never lose track of a single item—she is truly Superwoman in our book. We had been warned that things go wrong but no one but us would know it but operationally the whole wedding was flawless from what we could tell. I honestly don’t know how she does it but she does and it is all done with humor and grace and love. I have used a lot of words here but they still come up short and cannot begin to express the depth of respect, trust, and love that we developed for Edna and Kasie—they are miracle workers!!! Craig & Michael

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Craig S

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Edna and Kasie made our wedding beautiful. Edna connected us with amazing vendors. She also guided the design and theme of our wedding which we loved! Kasie is an angel! She seamlessly handled all the logistics leading up to the wedding on the day of the wedding. Could not... Read More have done it without EFD.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

We loved working with Edna, Kasie and her team - our wedding day was a beautiful success. My wife and I live in NYC but got married in Boston. Through research and recommendations we found and ultimately selected EFD Creative. We were very impressed with Edna's and... Read More Kasie's professionalism, their structured work and accommodating our needs and meeting times - as we were planning our wedding remotely, these aspects were very important to us. EFD Creative pointed us to great, professional vendors and supported us throughout the work with these. We very much liked that Edna and Kasie supported, yet also challenged our ideas. The actual wedding day was perfectly executed and managed by Kasie and her team - both in terms of logistics and design. My wife and I were able to enjoy the entire day as all planning etc was quietly managed in the background. As a testament to EFD's excellent work, we received (and continue to) many compliments from our guests on the wedding day. We definitely recommend EFD's services! Thank you

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lauren R

I am not sure there are words to fully express how amazing Edna, Kasie and the EFD Creative team were to work with. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and I know so much had to do with the great work that the team Edna and Kasie pulled together. Edna and Kasie were... Read More both easy to work with, always available to answer questions or bounce ideas off of. Edna is a fountain of knowledge and resources for anything wedding related and has an amazing way of taking small details and turning them into a complete and incredible final product. I found both Edna and Kasie supportive of what my husband and I wanted to put emphasis on for our special day and ways of incorporating all of our ideas. They both had great organization and understood the flow of each part of the process, which made working with them feel very controlled and comfortable. These ladies are easy to talk to, sweet, creative... simply superwomen at their jobs. I could not recommend anyone more highly and am so thankful that I had them with me for the entire process for they made it fun, involved very little stress, and everything turned out better than I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Christina P

I had the pleasure of meeting Edna and being introduced to EFD Creative almost 10 years ago when I entered the hospitality industry. Over my decade long career I have worked side by side with various planners and designers. I have seen all there is to see with almost 500... Read More weddings under my belt. When it came time for my very own Big Day there was absolutely no question who my husband and I wanted to work with. Edna and Kasie simply understood us. They listened, created and designed based on who we are as a couple and our story. What we couldn't put in words they designed flawlessly through images. Edna and Kasie were a sounding board for our ideas, our challenges and the inevitable family drama that comes with planning a wedding. Their recommendations were spot on. All aspects of our wedding were personal to our journey as a couple and this team understood that. Day-of was 100% spot on. To say our wedding was exactly how I imagined it would be is an understatement. It was more. As an event professional myself, I am a stickler for timeline and details. However, I woke up the morning of my wedding knowing I was in the best of hands. I didn't look at a clock. I didn't ask questions. I didn't have to come up with Plan B or C, even when my brother-in-law lost our wedding bands...Kasie was the one who tracked them down! She saved our vows (and my brother-in-law's life :) ) When I think back on the details of our wedding day, these two ladies stand out amongst it all. I am honored to call them friends and blessed to have been able to work with such a tremendously skilled team for over a year!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Stefanie T

EFD Creative was such an amazing team to work with! As we began wedding planning I was in my first year of law school and knew that we couldn't possibly do it ourselves. We searched for a team that would be able to cover every single aspect of the wedding efficiently, and found... Read More our match. After we met Edna I knew we could relax and unwind. She immediately contacted vendors and gave me several options. Throughout out the whole process we lived in Houston, TX and only made two trips home. One trip to pick out the decor and venue, and another for the tasting, flowers, engagement photos, mock table, and church (which they coordinated all on the same day at one location!!). Ultimately they made the process a lot easier and less stressful on our lives. They were also patient with us and our busy schedule. So many decisions needed to be made, but our schedule was just so busy that we sometimes could not spare a thought on the wedding. To ensure that tasks were completed Kasie would consolidate everything onto a to do list for a timely efficient meeting over the phone when I did I have time, and that was everything to my life! Kasie was honestly just heaven sent. When wedding planning (especially with a guest count of 325) you will always have something that needs to be addressed, and realistically people are just busy with other important aspects of life making it become overwhelming. Luckily EFD takes that feeling away and makes the process as seamless as possible. They worked around my schedule, maximized our times together, and had EVERYTHING in order at ALL times. They were thorough, responsive, professional and such a pleasure to work with. Ultimately they made our dream wedding come true, and we are forever thankful for all of their hard work!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Kasie Blanchette from efd creative event planning was a delight to work with and made the execution and planning my daughter’s wedding flow smoothly and efficiently. She thought of every detail, was always responsive and kept the ball rolling in terms of deadlines and... Read More consideration of the many details involved in planning a wedding. In addition, her upbeat and sparkly personality made it all really fun. I would highly recommend Kasie and efd creative event planning to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Talya R

Kasie was a total pleasure to work with! She was organized, responsive and very open to our somewhat non-traditional wedding. She listened carefully to what we wanted and communicated with all of the vendors in a way that took a lot of the work off of our plates. Thanks to Kasie... Read More the wedding weekend went so incredibly smoothly. Everything happened on time and in a relaxed way. With Kasie's help planning, we had all of our T's crossed and our I's dotted before the wedding weekend began so that we could just enjoy our wedding. Kasie is upbeat, positive, energetic and a truly wonderful person to have by your side through the wedding planning process. I'd highly recommend her!

Kasie was fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Sam H

We can't imagine our wedding without Kasie! As we started planning our wedding, we weren't really sure what to expect. However, once we began working with Kasie from EFD Creative everything started to fall into place. She exceeded all of our expectations and helped to make... Read More our wedding a really incredible experience. We hired Kasie as a day-of-coordinator. We thought that would mean meeting with her a couple of times as the day approached - we couldn't have been more wrong! The level of attention and involvement Kasie shared with us is not properly described by that title. From our initial consultation, she began by taking the time to really listen to what we wanted out of the day and gave suggestions on how to make it even better. She was enthusiastic, genuinely involved, constantly in touch by phone and e-mail, and always there for advice when we needed it. Kasie was so responsive to e-mails we find it hard to believe we weren't her only clients! Kasie's level of organization is un-paralleled. We took our own notes at the first meeting, but pretty much stopped after that. We knew she was keeping track of everything and we were just able to relax and plan. She broke down what seemed like a daunting amount of tasks into very easy to achieve goals and make it manageable. She was able to take what could have been a very stressful situation and turn it into a really fun journey. Beyond just keeping us organized, she was really supportive of our personal touches (even ones we thought would be too quirky) and didn't blink an eye at our plan for DIY projects - even sending over Etsy pages that matched things we had discussed in our initial meeting. She was very professional and interacted and worked well with our other vendors - even stepping in herself to contact vendors when we needed her to. Once the day got here there was never a moment we felt she wasn't totally on top of everything. If anything went wrong that day we STILL don't know about it! Kasie made sure our only concern that day was having a wonderful time and enjoying the moment. Since our wedding we've still be in contact with her and really feel like we've also met a great friend. She's the kind of person you're going to miss not talking to on a regular basis once the wedding is over! We really can't recommend Kasie and EFD Creative enough. Out of all of our wedding expenses this one was well worth it! If you're looking for a coordinator, you should really get in touch with Kasie before she books up :) -Eric & Sam

Edna Dratch-Parker + Kasie Blanchette

EFD Creative was recently honored with NACE NATIONAL - Wedding of the Year 2014, NACE New England Wedding of the Year 2012, Social Event Planner of the Year Award from BizBash and named Wedding Planner Magazine’s, Trendsetter of the Year. EFD Creative has been highlighted in publications such as The Knot New England Magazine, The Knot – Ultimate Wedding Lookbook,Southern NE Weddings, Brides Boston magazine, Bliss Celebrations Guide, and a coffee table book, Art of Celebration: The Making of a Gala, New England edition. Their work has also been featured in blogs such as Style Me Pretty.

Start a Conversation!