Let Eggwhites set the stage for your perfect day!

Eggwhites Special Event Catering has been bringing the highest standard of excellence to South Florida catering since 1994. An Eggwhites wedding reflects our philosophy of caring, personalized and impeccable service along with elevated, mouth-watering cuisine using the freshest ingredients.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

1419 Northeast 129th Street, Miami, FL (305) 892-2066

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Alex G

My husband and I worked with Sarah, Chef Gary, and the rest of the Eggwhites catering crew on our January wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery this year. We reached out to Eggwhites and booked our contract six months prior to the wedding date. Every step -- from the... Read More contracting, to the tasting, to the finalizing of the menu, to the execution on our special day -- was handled deftly by our catering manager Sarah, who remained our principal contact throughout the whole process. We knew from the reviews on this and other sites that we were getting the best possible service from Eggwhites, and they did not disappoint. Our guests had endless compliments for the delicious food and drink (we had pre-ceremony appetizers and drinks, a wonderful dinner with table service, a cake, an open bar, and even some late night snacks). There are probably dozens of things that we'll never find out about that Sarah and her crew did for us to make that day so unforgettable, but here are a few we do know about: Sarah helped put corsages and boutonnieres on the wedding party, marshaled the florist / sound equipment guy / string quartet during the prep period, got some last minute party favors neatly placed at each table setting, and swiftly moved our guests from garden to loggia to cloister as the program progressed. We cannot thank Eggwhites enough and we will never forget our wedding day and night because of them!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jamie R

Eggwhites was fantastic for my wedding last month. The food was the highlight of what they did--our guests raved about it (and we have a food loving family). Sarah was helpful and patient with all my questions. I would recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 LeeAnne S

My daughter’s wedding was at The Deering Estate on February 18, 2017. We began interviewing caterers several months prior. My initial contact with Eggwhites Special Event Catering was with their Catering Manager, Sarah Lampner. Sarah literally had me at “hello”. She provided... Read More a detailed first proposal that tracked my daughter’s preferences perfectly and provided many options. My daughter changed her mind a few times and Sarah was happy to oblige and provided revised proposals each and every time. In each new proposal, Sarah included notes such as “lots of hot sauces” and “no raspberries or strawberries” and, most importantly, “bride is vegetarian” – observations she made on her own during our conversations. I attended the tasting, which was beyond my expectations. Eggwhites’ Owner and Executive Chef Gary Lampner, himself, delivered the most delicious and imaginative samplings of hors d’oeuvres and entrees to me at a table that was perfectly set. Chef Gary’s lightheartedness added so much to the experience. Everything was exactly what my daughter had in mind. My daughter elected to have passed hors d’oeuvres for the pre-reception cocktail party and “grazing stations” for the dinner. Ten different selections of delicious hors d’oeuvres were provided and special attention was paid to the bride and groom with their own personal platter of all of the hors d’oeuvres, most of which they had mentioned to Sarah would be their preferences. There were so many other details that clearly showed us that we made the right choice, but honestly it is just too much to include! If you have any questions about our experience with Eggwhites Special Event Catering, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jiwon K

Deciding to have Eggwhites cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning! Our guests raved about the food – some even told us it was the best hors d’oeuvres during a wedding cocktail hour. I knew the food would be great from our tasting, but we... Read More were really blown away by the presentation of everything. Sarah and the rest of the Eggwhites team helped in making our wedding planning fun and enjoyable. From our initial phone call, to our tasting, to the countless emails and texts leading up to our wedding, Sarah proved to be an absolute rockstar – totally meticulous and knowledgeable. I was admittedly clueless about a lot, but Sarah patiently provided great advice and guidance. She was more than just the catering manager for our wedding; she really facilitated all of the moving parts on the day-of, and the whole team played a large role in making sure our wedding day was exactly what we had envisioned. We can’t thank everyone at Eggwhites enough!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Francisco U

Sarah and Chef Lampner were awesome; our food was amazing at the reception - from the cocktail hour to the dinner service. We also bought our cake with them. Once we went to the tasting they sealed the deal. Wedding 1/7/17

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lucia C

Sarah and Eggwhites were a dream to plan a wedding with! Sarah is meticulous, knowledgeable, and all around great! The food was amazing as well!!! They made my wedding AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jaclyn R

I highly recommend Eggwhites Catering due to the staff's attention to detail and ability to execute a perfect party. My main point of contact to plan my wedding was Sarah. She exceeded my expectations throughout the whole process. My wedding night was everything I envisioned... Read More it would be.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Catherine A

Eggwhites provided their catering services for my April wedding at Thalatta Estate and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! When I began planning my wedding, picking the right caterer was the hardest decision (along with Bridesmaids dresses, lol!). Not only was I... Read More worried about pricing, but quality of food/service were just as important. Finding that perfect middle was definitely a big challenge! Before making my decision with Eggwhites, I was in the negotiation phase with 2 other vendors. However, once I did the Eggwhites tasting, it was a sealed deal. Their food options definitely cater to a more sophisticated palate without breaking your wallet. It is that perfect middle of quality, presentation, and not over-priced. Sarah was phenomenal to work with. She was able to tailor everything to what our vision was for our wedding day. From signature cocktails and incredible food, I still hear praises of that day. Even when I had concerns on any cost related items, she would continuously work with me until it was perfect. To Gary, Sarah, and staff, you all were truly incredible! I thank you for everything, cheers!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Graham P

Just had our ceremony about a week ago, and am still receiving compliments from guests on the food and presentation. Could not be more satisfied with the effort and performance of Eggwhites. Definitely recommend for a wedding or any other formal event I can imagine.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Gracie G

Eggwhites is an impressive organization! As the mother of a bride who is a bit obsessive compulsive, I thought the planning of the wedding, in particular the reception, was going to be a challenge. But Chef Gary, Sarah and team made it seamless. From the tasting through the... Read More cake being packaged for my daughter and her new husband, everyone went above and beyond. They were able to make recommendations for the venue and arrangements for most of our needs; service was impeccable, and the food was amazing! Thank you very much for making my daughter's wedding so tasteful and tasty!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Eggwhites catered my wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with everything! Sarah helped with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the florist and entertainment, and creating the menu, which was all spot on! She really was able to channel exactly what my husband and... Read More I wanted for our wedding. Chef Gary and his culinary team were a dream to work with; they really impressed us and all of our guests with the flavors and presentation of our seated dinner. The garlic compound butter that came with the New York strip was the perfect compliment. Chef Gary, Sarah and the whole Eggwhites team are the real deal!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

1. Eggwhites catered my wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with everything! Sarah helped with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the florist and entertainment, and creating the menu, which was all spot on! She really was able to channel exactly what my husband... Read More and I wanted for our wedding. Chef Gary and his culinary team were a dream to work with; they really impressed us and all of our guests with the flavors and presentation of our seated dinner. The garlic compound butter that came with the New York strip was the perfect compliment. Chef Gary, Sarah and the whole Eggwhites team are the real deal!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Miranda K

My fiance and I are considering getting married in Miami (where we live, but we may elope!) and when we contacted Eggwhites, we were blown away with their professionalism, courtesy, and all around knowledge of special events. When we came in for the complimentary hors d'oeuvres... Read More tasting, they went all out! The food was absolutely incredible (especially the lambchops with minted ginger sauce - mouthwateringly scrumptious) and Mike and I were really impressed with the whole presentation. If we do end up getting married in Miami, we will DEFINITELY be hiring Eggwhites! If the tasting was perfection, I know that our wedding would even more amazing! Not only because I'm marrying the man I love and have dreamed of my whole life, but also because Eggwhites will have helped us put it together!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Sarah and her team worked wonders at my wedding. What’s it called, Murphy’s Law? Yeah that was my wedding. However Sarah and Chef Gary and Ashley somehow managed to turn it all around and make pure perfection. Thank you for saving my wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Holli B

Eggwhites is the Best! Eggwhites catered my wedding in November and we couldn’t have been happier with everything! Sarah helped with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the florist and entertainment, and creating the menu, which was all spot on! She really was able to... Read More channel exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. Chef Gary and his culinary team were a dream to work with; they really impressed us and all of our guests with the flavors and presentation of our seated dinner. The garlic compound butter that came with the New York strip was the perfect compliment. Chef Gary, Sarah and the whole Eggwhites team are the real deal!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Constance D

Eggwhites was Heaven sent! They created a scrumptious menu that my guests and I enjoyed immensely! The mac ‘n cheese martinis were so yummy! Thank you to Eggwhites, highly recommended!

Excellent Catering - Great Company

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Francesca F

The minute I walked into Eggwhites for our tasting I knew I'd be impressed. Sarah was extremely professional, flexible and knew what she was talking about. Once they brought out the appetizers I knew we found our caterer. Food was a high priority for us and I was so... Read More pleasantly surprised that everything tasted just as it did at our tasting. Sarah put aside a tray of two of all the appetizers for me and my husband to enjoy and her servers did a great job of passing them around. Dinner was top notch and the place settings were beautiful. 100% worth going over our budget....

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 James C

My wife and I planned our entire wedding together, every step of the way. When it came to our menu and the food, she let me take the lead because I am really picky with my food. When we first entered Eggwhites for our tasting, I was immediately impressed. While the warehouse... Read More doesn’t look like much from the outside, their showroom, food and professionalism is what is really impressive. The food that they presented was both beautiful and delicious, and after already having had 2 other tastings previously elsewhere, we booked immediately. We were THAT impressed. The day of our wedding, which was a Tuesday (for special reasons to my wife and me) Chef Gary and team did not disappoint again. The food was piping hot and exactly as I had remembered from the tasting, the pasta station that we included after the tasting had a very knowledgeable and well-trained chef and made incredible pasta dishes for my guests and me. Our bartenders nailed the specialty drinks we had created and the staff was impeccable. Thank you times a million to Eggwhites for helping to create the day my wife and I had hoped and dreamed of.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Donna M

I usually don't write reviews, but in this case it's a must! I was a bridesmaid in a January wedding at Thalatta Estate and Eggwhites was the caterer. The bartenders remembered the guests drink choices, the servers were extremely knowledgeable about everything they were serving... Read More and the culinary team was top notch! My friend had a family style dinner so everyone was sitting together and shared plates of the food. Everything was so delicious and the tables were always kept clean, thanks to impeccable service. I would definitely recommend to any bride getting married in South Florida!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Carol C

Ashley, Atrice, and Ann, plus everyone behind the scenes at the Eggwhites office helped to create the best surprise wedding for our family and friends. We had a quick proposal at the pool and when we came upstairs, they had everything setup and ready for our small and intimate... Read More surprise ceremony and following that the dinner and reception. We decided on a raw bar with shrimp cocktail, oysters, and clams and other various island themed hors d’oeuvres (everything was held at the Atlantic Hotel in Fort Lauderdale) plus I am a huge macaroni and cheese fan so we had to have that on the menu. All of the food was delicious and the staff was courteous, helpful and professional, we could not have asked for a better time! Thanks Eggwhites!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Randi S

Kevin and I are so grateful to have found Eggwhites Special Event Catering. Sara was extremely professional and provided quality customer service. When we first walked in the room to do our tasting we knew from the atmosphere that Eggwhites was the right choice. We were welcomed... Read More with a lovely presentation and AMAZING food selections. We even met with Chef Gary Lampner as well as the chef that was assigned to our wedding during. Sara and Ashley went above the call of duty. They answered all questions and addressed any concerns that “I” had… I think I may have called them 10 times in one day and they both were ever so pleasant. Lol. On the day of our wedding the setup that Eggwhites created was amazing. Now let’s not forget that we received so many compliments from our family and friends. Everyone said that the food at the cocktail hour and the reception was INCREDIBLE. Even though its three months later we still receive calls about the food. It was a pleasure working with Eggwhites and they will always be our catering selection for any future events.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Kathryn C

I was an out of state guest at a wedding that Eggwhites catered in Islamorada and I could not have been more impressed with everything! From the welcome drinks (iced tea and lemonade) to offer the guests as they arrived on a hot day to the scrumptious food for dinner, the... Read More professional and uniformed staff was courteous and what a plus that the bartenders remembered faces and drink orders! I would highly recommend Eggwhites Special Event Catering to any future bride, their work is impeccable and beautiful and will help make your day everything that you dreamed it would be!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Kathryn C

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

The service and food were both great! Highly recommend!

My daughters dream wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We had Eggwhites cater our daughters wedding at our home in ft Lauderdale. They handled all the food, the bars, the tables and cloths and chairs, and all the other rentals we needed. I worked with Sarah mostly and she was very helpful and quick to respond to all my annoying... Read More texts and emails! Haha! The food was perfect and the service was spot-on. My middle daughter just recently got engaged and I am already talking to Sarah about that wedding :) can't wait to work with them again