Eggwhites Special Event Catering

South Florida - Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Palm Beach, the Keys

Let Eggwhites set the stage for your perfect day!

Eggwhites Special Event Catering has been bringing the highest standard of excellence to South Florida catering since 1994. An Eggwhites wedding reflects our philosophy of caring, personalized and impeccable service along with elevated, mouth-watering cuisine using the freshest ingredients. We will design a personalized wedding program including menu, vendor recommendations, and event day venue logistics. Whether you are planning an intimate beach wedding for family and friends or an elaborate, formal seated dinner for 300, we will work with you to make sure every detail is perfect. . Our reputation and experience have helped us establish extensive relationships with the finest South Florida wedding planners, photographers, florists and rental companies in the business.

Cuisine

African, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Bow2018

1419 NE 129th Street, Miami, FL South Florida - Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Palm Beach, the Keys (305) 892-2066

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Wendy H

So grateful to the whole Eggwhite team for making my wedding day a success! The tables, chairs, silverware, setup was beautiful and the FOOOD, oh the food was divine! The food the day of was exactly, if not better, than the food at the tasting. Everyone still talks about the... Read More passed hors devours (however you spell it) at my wedding! As I was taking my photos one of the servers were right by my side to make sure I was fed as the bride. Thank you Sarah and the whole Eggwhite team!! Forever grateful!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Patricia B

Eggwhites did an amazing job for our wedding at Deering Estate on 2/24/17!! Everything turned out just as we dreamed.... the food was delicious, the tables were set perfectly, our cake was SOOO BEAUTIFUL, and the service could not have been better. Sarah is awesome to work... Read More with. She always went above an beyond and made sure that all my family and friends were taken care of. She was also extremely patient and responsive during the planning stage too. THANK YOU for making our wedding day, one to remember. My husband and I are super thankful we chose you to be catering company.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jamie R

Eggwhites was fantastic for my wedding last month. The food was the highlight of what they did--our guests raved about it (and we have a food loving family). Sarah was helpful and patient with all my questions. I would recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

Our wedding was on May 13th. Working with EggWhites was very positive and joyful. Our family, friends and guests all enjoyed the food very much and there was lots of variety dishes. Service was great and the staff were very helpful on our big day. Everything was presented very... Read More artfully. We were not worried about anything as the staff was very confident, flexible and supportive all the way from the beginning of the planning through the end of the party. Thank you Sarah and all the staff for helping us feel that our intimate wedding was a lovely and special day.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Cristina C

I have been meaning to write this review for some time, but only now have I had the time! My wedding was on May 12, 2017, and it was quite different from the norm. There were 24 people who attended, all family and some very close friends. We have used Eggwhites in the past for... Read More private dinner events, and they never seize to amaze. They truly are gifted in what they do. Sarah was managing our event, and she was such a sweet person. Our venue was a rooftop apartment, which is probably not the easiest place to set up. But without fail, Sarah and her team did an incredible job. Extremely professional, and very flexible. To add to the already unbeatable service, the food was really beyond delicious. All in all, they made my special night truly unforgettable. Also, I wanted to note, that my wedding planner was not around for the ceremony or after, and Sarah stepped in to help manage the guests, and let them know what was coming next. She was really really helpful!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Claudia S

Excellent experience with Eggwhites, professional, delicious and overall amazing, Chef and Owner Gary Lampner, Sarah, Liz and the entire staff on point. Thank you for an extraordinary event !

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Michelle S

Eggwhites was excellent! We highly recommend working with them. We got married 1 month ago and had a very specific and different vision for our wedding. Eggwhites was receptive to our wishes and helped guide us in the right direction. We are grateful for their excellent customer... Read More service and patience working with several different people in our wedding party. They were always agreeable, solutions oriented, and everything turned out perfectly. We decided on a buffet with several stations. The food was excellent, stayed hot throughout the evening, and was perfectly timed for our plan. Additionally, Eggwhites provided the tables, linens, silverware, etc. and the table settings looked exactly as requested. Sarah Lampner was wonderful to work with. She was punctual, persistent, and kind. All good things when planning a wedding! Again, we highly recommend working with Eggwhites for wedding catering. The staff is reliable and the food is high quality!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Margarita C

I have used Eggwhites on at least 7 events in the past few years; they have always exceeded my expectations in terms of excellent service, amazing food, outstanding presentation, and professionalism. So, when my daughter and I started planning her wedding, I felt very confident... Read More to choose them to cater the event, which was going to be held at a private roof top terrace on high rise residential building. We knew the logistics would be extremely complicated in more than one way and that we would be in for a big challenge, but working with Sarah from the beginning, my daughter and I felt we had “the team” to make it happen. The wedding was amazing! The hors d’oeuvres were delicious and beautifully presented, dinner was exquisite, the service was outstanding, and everyone on the Eggwhites team was extremely helpful and professional. Sarah demonstrated vast experience in handling the complicated logistics; she had an amazing problem-solving attitude and was engaged in helping in every way, making sure the event was a real success! Once again, I am grateful to Eggwhites for their immaculate service!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 LeeAnne S

My daughter’s wedding was at The Deering Estate on February 18, 2017. We began interviewing caterers several months prior. My initial contact with Eggwhites Special Event Catering was with their Catering Manager, Sarah Lampner. Sarah literally had me at “hello”. She provided... Read More a detailed first proposal that tracked my daughter’s preferences perfectly and provided many options. My daughter changed her mind a few times and Sarah was happy to oblige and provided revised proposals each and every time. In each new proposal, Sarah included notes such as “lots of hot sauces” and “no raspberries or strawberries” and, most importantly, “bride is vegetarian” – observations she made on her own during our conversations. I attended the tasting, which was beyond my expectations. Eggwhites’ Owner and Executive Chef Gary Lampner, himself, delivered the most delicious and imaginative samplings of hors d’oeuvres and entrees to me at a table that was perfectly set. Chef Gary’s lightheartedness added so much to the experience. Everything was exactly what my daughter had in mind. My daughter elected to have passed hors d’oeuvres for the pre-reception cocktail party and “grazing stations” for the dinner. Ten different selections of delicious hors d’oeuvres were provided and special attention was paid to the bride and groom with their own personal platter of all of the hors d’oeuvres, most of which they had mentioned to Sarah would be their preferences. There were so many other details that clearly showed us that we made the right choice, but honestly it is just too much to include! If you have any questions about our experience with Eggwhites Special Event Catering, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jiwon K

Deciding to have Eggwhites cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning! Our guests raved about the food – some even told us it was the best hors d’oeuvres during a wedding cocktail hour. I knew the food would be great from our tasting, but we... Read More were really blown away by the presentation of everything. Sarah and the rest of the Eggwhites team helped in making our wedding planning fun and enjoyable. From our initial phone call, to our tasting, to the countless emails and texts leading up to our wedding, Sarah proved to be an absolute rockstar – totally meticulous and knowledgeable. I was admittedly clueless about a lot, but Sarah patiently provided great advice and guidance. She was more than just the catering manager for our wedding; she really facilitated all of the moving parts on the day-of, and the whole team played a large role in making sure our wedding day was exactly what we had envisioned. We can’t thank everyone at Eggwhites enough!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Francisco U

Sarah and Chef Lampner were awesome; our food was amazing at the reception - from the cocktail hour to the dinner service. We also bought our cake with them. Once we went to the tasting they sealed the deal. Wedding 1/7/17

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lucia C

Sarah and Eggwhites were a dream to plan a wedding with! Sarah is meticulous, knowledgeable, and all around great! The food was amazing as well!!! They made my wedding AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jaclyn R

I highly recommend Eggwhites Catering due to the staff's attention to detail and ability to execute a perfect party. My main point of contact to plan my wedding was Sarah. She exceeded my expectations throughout the whole process. My wedding night was everything I envisioned... Read More it would be.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Catherine A

Eggwhites provided their catering services for my April wedding at Thalatta Estate and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! When I began planning my wedding, picking the right caterer was the hardest decision (along with Bridesmaids dresses, lol!). Not only was I... Read More worried about pricing, but quality of food/service were just as important. Finding that perfect middle was definitely a big challenge! Before making my decision with Eggwhites, I was in the negotiation phase with 2 other vendors. However, once I did the Eggwhites tasting, it was a sealed deal. Their food options definitely cater to a more sophisticated palate without breaking your wallet. It is that perfect middle of quality, presentation, and not over-priced. Sarah was phenomenal to work with. She was able to tailor everything to what our vision was for our wedding day. From signature cocktails and incredible food, I still hear praises of that day. Even when I had concerns on any cost related items, she would continuously work with me until it was perfect. To Gary, Sarah, and staff, you all were truly incredible! I thank you for everything, cheers!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Alex G

My husband and I worked with Sarah, Chef Gary, and the rest of the Eggwhites catering crew on our January wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery this year. We reached out to Eggwhites and booked our contract six months prior to the wedding date. Every step -- from the... Read More contracting, to the tasting, to the finalizing of the menu, to the execution on our special day -- was handled deftly by our catering manager Sarah, who remained our principal contact throughout the whole process. We knew from the reviews on this and other sites that we were getting the best possible service from Eggwhites, and they did not disappoint. Our guests had endless compliments for the delicious food and drink (we had pre-ceremony appetizers and drinks, a wonderful dinner with table service, a cake, an open bar, and even some late night snacks). There are probably dozens of things that we'll never find out about that Sarah and her crew did for us to make that day so unforgettable, but here are a few we do know about: Sarah helped put corsages and boutonnieres on the wedding party, marshaled the florist / sound equipment guy / string quartet during the prep period, got some last minute party favors neatly placed at each table setting, and swiftly moved our guests from garden to loggia to cloister as the program progressed. We cannot thank Eggwhites enough and we will never forget our wedding day and night because of them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Graham P

Just had our ceremony about a week ago, and am still receiving compliments from guests on the food and presentation. Could not be more satisfied with the effort and performance of Eggwhites. Definitely recommend for a wedding or any other formal event I can imagine.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Gracie G

Eggwhites is an impressive organization! As the mother of a bride who is a bit obsessive compulsive, I thought the planning of the wedding, in particular the reception, was going to be a challenge. But Chef Gary, Sarah and team made it seamless. From the tasting through the... Read More cake being packaged for my daughter and her new husband, everyone went above and beyond. They were able to make recommendations for the venue and arrangements for most of our needs; service was impeccable, and the food was amazing! Thank you very much for making my daughter's wedding so tasteful and tasty!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Eggwhites catered my wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with everything! Sarah helped with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the florist and entertainment, and creating the menu, which was all spot on! She really was able to channel exactly what my husband and... Read More I wanted for our wedding. Chef Gary and his culinary team were a dream to work with; they really impressed us and all of our guests with the flavors and presentation of our seated dinner. The garlic compound butter that came with the New York strip was the perfect compliment. Chef Gary, Sarah and the whole Eggwhites team are the real deal!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

1. Eggwhites catered my wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with everything! Sarah helped with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the florist and entertainment, and creating the menu, which was all spot on! She really was able to channel exactly what my husband... Read More and I wanted for our wedding. Chef Gary and his culinary team were a dream to work with; they really impressed us and all of our guests with the flavors and presentation of our seated dinner. The garlic compound butter that came with the New York strip was the perfect compliment. Chef Gary, Sarah and the whole Eggwhites team are the real deal!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Miranda K

My fiance and I are considering getting married in Miami (where we live, but we may elope!) and when we contacted Eggwhites, we were blown away with their professionalism, courtesy, and all around knowledge of special events. When we came in for the complimentary hors d'oeuvres... Read More tasting, they went all out! The food was absolutely incredible (especially the lambchops with minted ginger sauce - mouthwateringly scrumptious) and Mike and I were really impressed with the whole presentation. If we do end up getting married in Miami, we will DEFINITELY be hiring Eggwhites! If the tasting was perfection, I know that our wedding would even more amazing! Not only because I'm marrying the man I love and have dreamed of my whole life, but also because Eggwhites will have helped us put it together!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Sarah and her team worked wonders at my wedding. What’s it called, Murphy’s Law? Yeah that was my wedding. However Sarah and Chef Gary and Ashley somehow managed to turn it all around and make pure perfection. Thank you for saving my wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Holli B

Eggwhites is the Best! Eggwhites catered my wedding in November and we couldn’t have been happier with everything! Sarah helped with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the florist and entertainment, and creating the menu, which was all spot on! She really was able to... Read More channel exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. Chef Gary and his culinary team were a dream to work with; they really impressed us and all of our guests with the flavors and presentation of our seated dinner. The garlic compound butter that came with the New York strip was the perfect compliment. Chef Gary, Sarah and the whole Eggwhites team are the real deal!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Constance D

Eggwhites was Heaven sent! They created a scrumptious menu that my guests and I enjoyed immensely! The mac ‘n cheese martinis were so yummy! Thank you to Eggwhites, highly recommended!

Excellent Catering - Great Company

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Francesca F

The minute I walked into Eggwhites for our tasting I knew I'd be impressed. Sarah was extremely professional, flexible and knew what she was talking about. Once they brought out the appetizers I knew we found our caterer. Food was a high priority for us and I was so... Read More pleasantly surprised that everything tasted just as it did at our tasting. Sarah put aside a tray of two of all the appetizers for me and my husband to enjoy and her servers did a great job of passing them around. Dinner was top notch and the place settings were beautiful. 100% worth going over our budget....

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 James C

My wife and I planned our entire wedding together, every step of the way. When it came to our menu and the food, she let me take the lead because I am really picky with my food. When we first entered Eggwhites for our tasting, I was immediately impressed. While the warehouse... Read More doesn’t look like much from the outside, their showroom, food and professionalism is what is really impressive. The food that they presented was both beautiful and delicious, and after already having had 2 other tastings previously elsewhere, we booked immediately. We were THAT impressed. The day of our wedding, which was a Tuesday (for special reasons to my wife and me) Chef Gary and team did not disappoint again. The food was piping hot and exactly as I had remembered from the tasting, the pasta station that we included after the tasting had a very knowledgeable and well-trained chef and made incredible pasta dishes for my guests and me. Our bartenders nailed the specialty drinks we had created and the staff was impeccable. Thank you times a million to Eggwhites for helping to create the day my wife and I had hoped and dreamed of.

Chef Gary Lampner

In 1993 Chef Lampner was on the verge of opening a dessert restaurant with a focus on soufflés but was compelled to move into the world of off-premise catering. The name Eggwhites seemed fitting. To successfully prepare a soufflé is an art and a science. Every soufflé has two basic components – the base to provide the flavor and foundation and the whipped egg whites to provide the “lift”. Like the soufflé, everything has to be just right for the event to come out beautifully. Eggwhites’ expertise coupled with our understanding of the ingredients and the process produces that perfect experience