Serving Miami, South Florida & the world.

Trash The Dress

1900 N. Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Kristina V

I am so unbelievably glad I chose Elaine Palladino Photography for our wedding. Elaine is more than a photographer, she is a storyteller. Elaine sees things in such a beautiful and unique way, whether it's a stolen kiss, a sideways glance, or a shared laugh. Those are the... Read More memories you want to keep. Not only are they extremely talented, but Elaine and her husband and second shooter Mike are just fun and comfortable to be with, which is so important! From first meeting, Elaine was warm, friendly, and informative about the entire process. Our engagement pictures were spot on true to who we are as a couple. And seeing our wedding pictures, I can't believe how perfectly Elaine and Mike captured our love and joy as a couple. Thank you Elaine and Mike!

The BEST Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Sophia S

I cannot say enough good things about Elaine and Mike! Elaine was by-far the biggest resource I had for anything/everything wedding related! Not to mention, her photos are the stuff of day-dreams... le sigh. :) And she shoots in film and digital! Score! Elaine's photography... Read More is high-quality gorgeousness. None of that cheesy stuff. It is captured in the moment! The laughs, the touches, the sweet smiles, and naughty looks ;) ... she gets the moments that you want to remember! I received my sneak-peak photos this week and I cried when looking at them. They are perfect! She captured the joy and love that was our wedding day. I could go ALL DAY raving about the amazing Elaine Palladino Photography. :) By far one of the best decisions I made when choosing vendors.

Love at First Photograph

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Deanna R

Words cannot adequately express how blown away my husband and I are with Elaine and her husband, Mike, as photographers, and human beings. Within minutes of our first meeting at a cheese and wine bar by our home, I knew Elaine and Mike were the ones for us. They felt like old... Read More friends that we were able to feel completely at ease around. Obviously, that wasn't the only thing that factored into our decision, their work speaks volumes. It's fresh and gorgeous, capturing all the emotion and magic that love, engagements and weddings are supposed to be. From our engagement photographs, which I still swoon over, to the sneak peek of our wedding photographs that brought me to tears of joy, their work is simply incredilble. They have only been a pleasure to work with and I'm genuinely going to miss our time together. Elaine and Mike captured the gorgeous family portraits, as well as many incredible and intimate moments. Days after the wedding we received such positive feedback from our family and friends regarding how much they too loved our photographers. We couldn't be happier and are so grateful that we have such beautiful images that truthfully captured the emotion and feeling of that day.

Wow!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Baylor Y

I can not say enough wonderful things about Elaine Palladino Photography! Elaine and Mike were a pleasure to work with. Their eye for capturing a moment is incredible and they photographed our big day perfectly. Elaine and Mike are extremely personable and made us feel at... Read More ease with being in front of the camera. They were so much fun to work with and have the talent to back it up. Thank you Elaine and Mike for preserving our memories so perfectly!

BEST DECISION EVER!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Sonia J

Elaine & Mike Palladino are so talented at photography you would think the photographed moments they capture were choreographed and staged by a team of expert Hollywood filmmakers. Elaine and Mike (her husband and photography partner) are masters at spontaneous naturally... Read More beautiful photos. I have received inquiry after inquiry from family and friends asking who my photographers were, because they cannot get over the magnificent pictures. I love that none of the weddings in their portfolio look the same. It's almost as if they never take the same picture twice. They know how to capture the spirit and story of your wedding so perfectly, they make you feel as if your wedding is the only wedding that was ever so special and so beautiful. Then you look at their history of work, and cannot believe that they can grasp that description for each and every wedding they work on. The pictures Elaine sent to me had me falling in love with my husband over and over again. I was so happy that day, I didn't think anything or anyone could manage to stir up those emotions in me again...until I saw the pictures. The person that will be beside you the most on your wedding day, besides your new spouse, is your photographer. Elaine and Mike have the kind of personalities you want near you on the most special day of your life. They are cool, calm, supportive and oh so down to earth. You will want to hang out with them after the party is over. The good luck charms should be something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new and The Palladinos. I could go on and on but there is a character limit on this site. BOOK THEM NOW, you won't regret it!<3 SJS

Awesomeness covered in awesome with awesome on top

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 barbie c

If I can rate you guys a 10 I would!!!!! Elaine and Mike were so awesome!!! Mike was like one of the guys even my dad was talking about his coolness lol at times I felt as if they were part of my family. They were there from beginning of my getting ready til the end of all the... Read More dancing to catch every moment. All my requests were fulfilled from where we took our engagement shoot to going into Starbucks in my wedding dress. My favorite thing about them is they are NOT staged photographers I dont like to be posed or faked into photos every photo was taken in "the moment" and WOW!! AMAZING!!!! They sure know how to tell a story through their work and they are VERY affordable I will definitely be using them for future sessions their Kids photos are another work of art...Thanks guys!

Best Photography Ever

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Lisa G

It was a long process to find the photographer that I felt would best be able to capture the love and fun that I was expecting on my wedding day. When I found Elaine, within our first few conversations, I knew she and her husband would be perfect. Her relaxed but extremely... Read More professional personality was a great fit for our day. Throughout scheduling snafus and hilarious moments, they were able to keep calm, laugh with us, and capture the fun on film. We opted to do a first look photo shoot hours before the ceremony and it was such a great time to hang out with Elaine, Mike, and my husband Lamar capturing our prettiest shots in an intimate setting when hair, make-up, and wardrobe was flawless. I felt confident that one of the most important aspects of our day, was in great hands. When I received my wedding pictures, I knew to expect wonderful shots but to my delight, every single shot was print worthy. The compositions were interesting, the colors vibrant, and the mood spot on. She captured all of the stunning details, even the ones we hadn't planned for! (and it was packaged beautifully as well...) Her work ethic is amazing. When you book Elaine, she's with you from the moment you wake up to when the last guest leaves. Every flower, every guest, every kiss is captured with care. I often make the joke that the best parts of my wedding day were my husband, my bouquet, and my photographer. So true! I never expected to find such an amazing person in my photographer. Elaine and Mike were so much fun to be around and I wholeheartedly recommend her for every special event. Do not hesitate, just book. I plan to use her for many more events to come and I'm proud to have her work all over my home.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Teresa S

Booking Elaine Palladino Photography was most definitely the best decision we made when planning our wedding. We have admired Elaine and Mike's work for some time and were thrilled that they agreed to shoot both our engagement and wedding in New York! You will not meet two... Read More more wonderful people; professional, sincere, artistic and so much fun! Our pictures capture each and every emotion of the day and bring us back right to those special moments! Look no further for a photographer, this duo will by far be the best money spent!

best photographer ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Alicia F

Elaine and Mike are so talented. We have the most fantastic photos of our wedding. And most important, they are fun and easy to work with. I am camera shy, but they put me at ease immediately. They work so hard and get fantastic results. I can't say enough - if you are... Read More looking for a photographer, go with Elaine Palladino - you won't regret it!!!

"Awesome" doesn't begin to describe Elaine!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Christina J

From the engagement session to last Thursday when I received my gorgeous, HIGH-quality photo album (& mini photo album) I have been incredibly pleased with Elaine Palladino Photography. Her & her husband, Mike, were both so down to earth, engaging and had a way of making you... Read More feel totally comfortable. Elaine is an incredibly hard worker who is very dedicated to her craft, and it shows with her level of professionalism and amazing creativity. Her unique style was exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier with how EVERYTHING came out. I can't count the number of compliments I've received on my photos, and they've even landed our wedding on some huge sites! Elaine's go-to adjective for her clients is "awesome" and I couldn't endorse her work with a better one!

She is the BEST hands down

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Kaylan D

If you want it all, the total package you want Elaine and Mike. They are wonderful young energetic people to work with. They caught so much unique and wonderful time during our wedding. We are truly blessed they were our photographer during this special day!

Absolute Perfection.

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Elise R

There isn't enough great words in the vocabulary to write about these two. Mike and Elaine Palladino are two of the most incredible people/photographers this world will ever know. My wedding was on July 20th. From the time I started emailing Elaine that I wanted her and Mike to... Read More shoot my wedding, they were so responsive. They answered any questions I had with such knowledge of their profession. I had no doubt that my photos would come out amazing, which they most definately did. They exceeded every expectation I had to the highest degree. I would recoomend them to anyone getting married, engagement, first baby pictures or simply if you just wanted an amazing photo of you and your loved ones. Mike and Elaine are so thoughtful in every sense of the word. They have class, and it shows in their work. My wedding would not have been the same if they weren't there to catch every special moment between Alberto and I. Elaine was so helpful, even as I was getting ready she was there helping me zip up my dress. I was speechless when I saw the photos of my wedding. You simply cannot get quality work like this elsewhere. Awesome job my friends. Bravo. Two thumbs up. The best in the game by far!

Engagement Shoot

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Sandra A

Elaine and Mike are amazing! My fiancé and I loved working with them...it was such a pleasure. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Having both of them take pictures really helped get two completely different perspectives on the same picture. We had such a great time... Read More and can't wait to work with them again!

April wedding

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Rebecca M

Elaine and her husband are a perfect duo! They were there for our entire wedding day! We were so please with our engagement photos and can't wait to see how our wedding day turned out!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Jenifer D

I really can't say enough about Elaine! She was so wonderful to work with! We were married last March and my husband and I were just going through our photos the other day and getting teary eyed! We are so thankful that we chose Elaine to photograph our wedding! Elaine did... Read More such a magnificent job. She truly captured not only amazing pics but the feeling of the whole event from our perspective, our children's and our guests. It was magical! She has an incredible eye for detail. She caught pictures of things that you wouldn't expect or even think of yourself, but were so meaningful to us (for example she took a picture of the way my daughter stands with her feet crossed and her hands held together behind her back). You cannot go wrong hiring Elaine! You will be delighted!!!

Hands Down...THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Tara P

From the moment we first met Elaine, I knew we had found something special. My fiancé (at the time) and I instantly felt comfortable with Elaine and very confident in her ability and talent to capture the most important moments of our wedding day. After seeing her sample work... Read More and meeting her right hand man, photographer and husband, Mike, we knew they were the perfect photographers for us. As I continued to plan for our wedding, I found myself thinking, aside from choosing my husband as the man I wanted to marry, choosing Elaine and Mike and our photographers was the decision I felt the most confident about out of everything!!! From our engagement session where we felt like we were spending the day with good friends, to participating in their session with my sister, to finally our wedding day....I could not have picked more easy to work with, organized, punctual, professional and gracious people to capture our day. I felt 100% confident in her ability to take charge when we needed to move fast through family pictures, and her artistic eye when it came to finding a unique angle to capture my new husband and me from behind her lens. Our pictures are beautiful and tell the story of our perfect wedding day. I could not be more satisfied!!! The BEST money we spent on our wedding, hands down!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

HANDS DOWN, THE BEST MONEY SPENT

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Sherry H

Elaine & Mike are the best. They managed to capture beautiful shots of my wedding day when all I remember is chaos! They have photographed me for everything from my engagement to my maternity shoot to take pictures of my infant. They have a way of capturing tender, real life,... Read More candid moments and making them last forever. No special occasion happens in my life without Eliane and Mike capturing the memory.

MY LIFETIME PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Mirsha A

There are no words to really start describing this husband/wife super team! They are simply amazing!!!! Elaine & Mike did our engagement & wedding pictures, and I also had the pleasure of doing absolutely beautiful boudoir pictures with Elaine. They're on time, reasonable,... Read More flexible, affordable, creative, thoughtful, friendly and on and on and on...that's not common in the hustle and bustle of S. Fla. I call her my lifetime photographer because she didn't just take pictures of me, we built a friendship. She's just great bottom line. She captures more moments than the bride and groom can even try to capture in their minds. She's a natural artist with taking pictures, not to mention her pictures come out NATURALLY gorgeous. Even my husband, who wasn't into these things, is IN LOVE WITH TIME AND ANY PICTURES WE'VE EVER TAKEN. I can't wait to get pregnant just to have an excuse for her and her camera to be in front of our faces again! From just my engagement pictures 2 other brides chose her as well and then my wedding pictures led to more brides calling for appointment times! You can't go wrong, with a friend and photographer.....and they're really good at both!

Gorgeous Photos, Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Kristina G

Elaine and Mike are an amazing photography couple. The best part is that they are extremely low key, stay in the background, and you don't even realize what incredible moments they are capturing. We received our sneak peak photos from our wedding just one week after and each... Read More photo tells an amazing story that genuinely stir emotion. I would highly recommend Elaine for all your photography needs!

BEST AROUND!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Frances G

Elaine and her husband were truly a gift. My husband and I are not fond of getting our pictures taken, and we made this known to Elaine & Mike. However, when we saw our engagement pictures we KNEW we had made the right choice by picking them as our photographers. And let's not... Read More even start with how AMAZING our wedding pictures came out. They truly know how to capture the moments that tend to be a blur once the wedding has passed. Because of them, my husband and I can relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

Elaine in Spain!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Nuria M

To have Elaine photograph my wedding in Spain was one of the greatest gifts. I had her fly over to Madrid and then take a four hour train ride to Cáceres, my hometown, ONLY to shoot the best moments of my day. And she did so with talent, inspiration, a great smile, excitement... Read More and much much love. Wherever you are, she will secretly be there and her camera will capture every instant that is yours and turn it into the most stunning picture show of the world. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, THE BEST! ¡Elaine es, sin duda, la mejor!

INCREDIBLY TALENTED ( & an amazing person too)

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Stefanie I

I found Elaine via friends and colleagues that had used her to capture several important moments in their lives. "Important Moments" is what I want to stress here...There is no doubt that Elaine has that gift. It takes a special person to make the subject feel comfortable and... Read More confident. Her professionalism never overshadowed her kindness and that is a very hard to balance to attain. She listened to what my husband and I wanted and never strayed from that. Our wedding photos are magnificent. From the details to the portraits and all the moments in between, I couldn't have asked for a better representation of the evening and what it meant to my husband and I. These photos will be with us forever and I will never get tired of looking at them. They are just simply beautiful. I will be forever grateful to Elaine and her assistant ( Husband Mike) for their huge role in making our wedding day so special. I plan on using Elaine for all my other "special moments" in life. Her photos were simply marvelous and so is SHE!

Elaine's photography ROCKS!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Andrea Q

Elaine took our engagement photos and they came out better then I could have ever imagined. She made us feel so comfortable and the pictures came out amazing. We really had such a good time and I felt like I had known her for years. She had our pictures ready in no time and... Read More the music she put with the slide show matched the moment so well it really brought out the emotion and joy of our lives. I will always be grateful for the time she took with us and the care she showed.

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Jenifer D

My sister had seen pictures from the wedding of a colleague that had used Elaine Palladino at their wedding and recommended her to me. I really can't say enough about Elaine Palladino! She was absolutely phenomenal! Elaine takes photography to a higher level! She truly has a... Read More gift! She captured not just all the expected important parts of the wedding flawlessly, but tons of details and moments of the evening that we might have missed because we were doing something else at that moment. For example she noticed that my oldest daughter stands in a particular way with her feet crossed and hands clasped behind her back and captured a beautiful photo of her. And when our daughters jumped in for an impromptu back-up dancer performance during our first dance, she not only captured that moment, but the reaction of the guests to it, which was absolutely priceless! She truly encapsulated all of the thought that we put into the wedding, all the love we shared with each other and our children and our guests in a beautiful representation of that evening through exquisite photography! In addition she was an abolute delight to work with. She worked really well with our girls and nephew, even my four year old who was a little tired from the previous night's family dinner that went past her bedtime! She is passionate about photography and it shines through in her work. Any bride and groom will feel SO BLESSED to have her as their photographer. We do! I give Elaine the highest recommendation I could give!

Excellect!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Laura K

This pair is unbelievable... sometimes we even forgot they were there but when I saw the pictures I was so amazed at all the moments they captured. Loved, loved, loved!!!!

TO Elaine Palladino Photography